Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yes or no no? Do you believe your psychic No? Not a psychic like I'm not.
Speaker 3: Expecting you to read my cards or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It's me.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Do you believe you have psychic abilities?
Speaker 6: I don't at all, No, Tyler.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way. No.
Speaker 1: So why did twenty percent of people think they do? What?
Speaker 3: One in five people believe they have psychic abilities?
Speaker 4: How are they defining those?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are these people who was say like I'm a medium or.
Speaker 3: They have sit and it says it says over the past year alone, the average so one in twenty percent of people believe that they have psychic abilities.
Speaker 1: Of those, the.
Speaker 3: Average person reported eighteen moments that they would chalk up to a psychic flash.
Speaker 1: What but is that just like?
Speaker 3: Is that just like somebody's going like I had a gut feeling about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, that's gut feelings different?
Speaker 1: What is sixth? Sixth?
Speaker 5: Sixth sense good movies? Isn't that a gut feeling too?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 6: Now he saw dead people.
Speaker 1: Spoiler? Sorry about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to know exactly.
Speaker 3: Respondents describe situations where their inner voice speaks loudest. The most common answer cited by people was knowing that something here is off. I can't put my finger on it, but I have this psychic sense that something is off.
Speaker 6: We've all had that.
Speaker 1: So you are psychic?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, where you just have a bad feeling about something, or you think something's gonna buy a certain way. But why, I don't know. You just get a little sense of it.
Speaker 4: But what's happened?
Speaker 3: But in order in order to believe, well, then it turns out that something bad was happening in order to believe that something is off and in order to get a quote gut feeling like your gut doesn't really go like, oh I got gas.
Speaker 1: Something's off.
Speaker 4: No, you're using clues around you.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it's just intuition.
Speaker 4: Intuition, to me is not being psychic. It can be based on past experiences that you have been through similar scenarios.
Speaker 3: If you feel like something is off, like Diane said, you get a feeling in your gut some I's not right. The only reason you would know that is you're basing it on nothing other than you have this psychic feeling. I think I have to change your answer. No, I do again, I'm not expecting you to set up a card table and start reading people.
Speaker 1: But if you're telling me.
Speaker 3: That you can get a sense that something is off, that's a psychic sense because you're not basing it on anything but this psychic belief.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's the use of the word that now is causing this confusion.
Speaker 1: How is that? Oh, because you're you're thinking of I'm eighty three years old.
Speaker 6: She was a psychedtty.
Speaker 4: It's like these so one in five say they're instinctual.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's different.
Speaker 4: No, that's the same thing. No, No, as what you're describing. It's not the same as psychic. Psychic to me means you can see the future.
Speaker 3: No, yes, No, but instinct instinct? What is instinct? Based on your gut?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a feeling, natural impulse.
Speaker 3: Right, So I don't know or do we not understand? Thank you, Kristen, it was a nice one. Do we not understand? What the are we giving the term psychic the wrong definition?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm stuck in the supernatural.
Speaker 1: That psychic, by the way, but.
Speaker 4: That's not the same as the way you're describing it.
Speaker 3: Let's say, let's say, and I don't know if this has ever happened to anybody?
Speaker 1: Percent of people say it does.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of a friend and then all of a sudden you get a text from them. People say that happens all the time. It'll be like, oh my god, I was just thinking about that person.
Speaker 5: That is that That happened to me yesterday, It happened to me last week.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Diane is now two episodes into being a psychic.
Speaker 4: Did you sit there, Diane and think you didn't.
Speaker 1: Know that that text was coming?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: What? Can I ask this?
Speaker 3: Were you thinking of the group chat? Because that would that you wouldn't think of No, excuse you? That goes all day, Diane, all day. No, that's okay, you didn't see that coming on? You cann't turn your head in time.
Speaker 5: And then press my cough button. Well, what do you use the call footeing for? It's stupid?
Speaker 1: I know you know who tried to use that exactly, and I told her the same thing. Don't ever touch that again.
Speaker 4: God forbid someone try to be a professional in this studio.
Speaker 1: No, but who did you? Can I? Is it somebody that you text a lot with?
Speaker 5: More so recently obviously, but.
Speaker 1: But not regularly but you thought of them, and then you got a text.
Speaker 6: I wrote down a post it psychic.
Speaker 5: I wrote down a post it note Joey vest because she was over a few weeks ago and she left her vest a vest at the house and I keep meaning to like, oh, I should drop that off at her house. Wrote down the post it note, and she texted me within like five minutes, and I hadn't heard from her in a couple of weeks. I just thought it was weird, and she was. And she even said I need to swing by and get my vest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go come by out outside. There was a big science of psychic.
Speaker 4: How many examples do you need a month to be one in the five?
Speaker 3: By the way, these people, these people eighteen in a year, one a month.
Speaker 6: I am, so I'm a psychic.
Speaker 1: Then you're like a mass.
Speaker 8: Line.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on one second. You said the same You had the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I didn't think it was I mean, it was weird because I never text with this person. And then I was listening to their music and then they texted me. But it was also your brother my birthday week, so there was a even though we don't even usually share messages on birthdays. I don't know when his is not not it's my step brother, right.
Speaker 1: Tom, Yeah, who I'm closer with.
Speaker 4: No, that was Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you've never met my stepbrother. Yeah, I have a wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I talked to him for a long time. Very nice guy.
Speaker 4: But you see, like the second I realized it was odd, right, it was a moment I think I said this off there. It almost felt like we were in this studio and there was a hot mic, like he heard me listening. But then I realized, oh, yeah, it's a belated birthday message, so contextually it actually makes a lot of sense. At no point did I think that I should get out the crystal ball.
Speaker 1: It would make sense. I got, I'm gonna stop. I'm sorry, I'm just very hungry.
Speaker 4: I saw it coming the second Kristen brought that food in.
Speaker 1: If you would have said out of nowhere, Tom sent me a text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like, yeah, that makes sense. It's your birthday week. You were whatever, but you had just thought of him, And then the text came in.
Speaker 4: Psychick, I was playing him right. It was the David or the twenty fifth anniversary of Full collapse exactly. So also there was so there was reason for me to be listening, Like I wasn't like just randomly accessing the catalog. I was trying to pick what song to play the next day.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tom, if you're listening, I don't need a reason to listen. I listen all the time. Where am I going? Line one? Your best friend Hi Elliott in the morning?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hu's this Maria? Yes? Maria? What can yes? What can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Marion? But I feel like it's a psyche and an intuition, like a connection with people, Like it's like you do have where like you can feel connection. So it's like a psyche versus being psychic, like the people you are around you do have predictions of like a connection, like I mean, it's been a couple of years that, but I mean it was twenty years ago. I was in a car with my friend and I was like, put your seatbelt on, and I because honestly, I'm I'm a big fan of seatbelts, by the way, but you know, and but and he put his seat belt on. We immediately got in a car crash. I didn't feel like I am psychic kind. There was there was a connection, you know, connection to what connection to like what's going to happen? Like you might not be able to predict it as a because I don't. I mean, I do think they're maybe some people are psychic psychic.
Speaker 1: But you think you're a psyche. You're psyche. I understand.
Speaker 3: I understand the distinction you're trying to make. But that is a that's a psychic flash right there. That that is something something was off, something didn't feel right, and you were like you better put your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I do feel like I had a psychic episode or something, you know, like you have manic episodes and such, So I felt like I had a psychic episode.
Speaker 1: Awesome, you're one of the twenty percent. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, No, it sounds like it has to be of some frequency. It can't just be a one off. These people think they're constantly psychic.
Speaker 3: Once a month the well, maybe she'll call back, maybe she'll think of another one.
Speaker 4: It's just I want with that word for there to be either you believe it or not. No psychic right, Some some like.
Speaker 3: No, because everybody's like a heavy set old woman sitting behind a table.
Speaker 1: The whole crystal Ball.
Speaker 4: No, do I think Diane's claire Voyant? No, Dian, that should be your traffic name today. Hi, I'm claire Voyant. Trafe Claire.
Speaker 1: She's in for sky Rizzy.
Speaker 4: No, she's in for a Gerald Mander. That would be mine today.
Speaker 1: Traffic drone line one. Hi Elliot in the morning. Yeah, Hi, who's a.
Speaker 2: Hi? My name's Anna, Yesanda?
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 9: So throughout my life, I've had all of these different experiences, but the one that sticks out the most is we were in Springfield. You could see no cars coming in this parking lot. I turn to my husband and I go, you're about to get in a car accident. And around the corner flies a car and smashes into the back.
Speaker 1: Of our car. Wow.
Speaker 9: Like wow, all right, later you could see nothing.
Speaker 1: What are you going to chalk that up to? What are you going to chalk that up to?
Speaker 9: You know, I have no idea. Also, there was one time back when I lived in Orlando. I was just like, I have appendicitis. I had no symptoms of appendicitis, none, and then boom, I go to the hospital that night because I would not shut up about it, and they're like mam, your appendix is about to burst.
Speaker 1: So your psychic. You're psychic, that's great.
Speaker 9: Where down psycho. There was one time my kid I was just like, you're gonna have the stomach flu tonight, wakes up bar from at three am.
Speaker 6: You're good, Like, no, that's not I have no idea.
Speaker 9: It makes me seem psychotic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it makes you seem like a crazy person. But yes, I get it. Sure, But you're right, you've got history on your side.
Speaker 9: Could I get some Powerball numbers?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: Could I?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, Like that's the easy go to, right, But I mean, if if it were all that easy.
Speaker 1: We'd all be billionaires.
Speaker 9: Right, So they're the ones.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Interesting, You're great, very good, Thank you, ma'am, thank you.
Speaker 4: A couple people online have said, and she used the word I don't think either you or Diane's psycho that maybe your printer smudged the O.
Speaker 1: No, why would that be?
Speaker 4: Now? When I brought up Clairvoyan's, Diane laughed off the traffic name, but also wondered, I think am I telepathic?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I'm not?
Speaker 1: Wait are you clairvoyant?
Speaker 4: No? No, well you had that text come through.
Speaker 5: I mean that was weird, I will say, and it just happened last night. Yes, it's so strange.
Speaker 1: You know what, now, if you really want to be weird, how weird.
Speaker 3: Is it that it happened last night when I was probably thinking about this story?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Are you guys communicating through unknown identifiable channels?
Speaker 6: Telepath telepathy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: Let's give it a test.
Speaker 1: Wait, so okay, how do we do it?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well. The simple one is think of numbering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think of a number between what.
Speaker 4: You choose, how much you want to show off. Yeah, it'd be pretty impressive if you pick a wide.
Speaker 1: Range between zero and in infinity. You're ready? No, no, no, come on, what I'm just I'm going to nail a number.
Speaker 4: Who's saying it, and who's guessing it, and who's thinking it?
Speaker 5: Come on, I'm already ranking a number.
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hold on?
Speaker 4: Oh you should have known that, Elliott. You knew that well.
Speaker 1: I was busy thinking of my own number. All right, I got it.
Speaker 5: So you're going to tell me what number I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're both gonna say it on three.
Speaker 6: Okay, because I neither no nobody I'll hear it.
Speaker 3: If no, But if I say the number, you're gonna go? Good it, even though I probably did.
Speaker 6: No, I would if if you got it, I would absolutely tell you on three, okay, one, two, three, eighty seven? Well when'd you say thirteen?
Speaker 1: Thirteen?
Speaker 6: You said zero and infinity?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't make it sound like I went low. You went four eighty seven. Infinity numbers go up into the trillion.
Speaker 6: I just went with the first number that popped into my head.
Speaker 1: You know, if I went with what I thought the first number was that pop?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 4: You think thirteen what it did? No, this is what happened to him. He thought it was the number you counted to before it was time to reveal. So he's like two, three, four or five?
Speaker 1: Where am I going? Line twy.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't like everybody saying you're talking about a gut feeling.
Speaker 4: You're the one that used that term, but you can't.
Speaker 3: Yes, But people don't understand you can't have a gut feeling.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, everybody knows what I mean.
Speaker 3: When I say you have a gut feeling, But you can't have a gut feeling if there's nothing to base it on. You are basing it on absolutely nothing other than your psychicness.
Speaker 1: Fine, three, Hi Ellie in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 8: Is this me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this Hi?
Speaker 8: It's Megan.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: So this happened to me a couple of times when I was pregnant.
Speaker 2: And I read afterwards that like pregnant women sometimes have these kinds of.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it, hold on, you're cutting out.
Speaker 1: But I think it's just the cell thing. Keep driving, keep driving.
Speaker 4: Did you know where she was going with that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But if I were gonna be psychic around pregnant people, be like, you're gonna be a little bit annoying.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, sex Hi Ellie in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, ellot, Hey, who's Eske? So this is Mike. I actually called you the other day and I've told you this is the world in which I live, Like this is what I.
Speaker 1: Believe in the moo or something like that. The wu yeah, the wu.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: It's not a physical world, right, So I firmly believe everybody has the ability, and it's not learning how to do it so much as it is remembering what we're capable of doing.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what I'm actually I'm actually even though it sounded twenty seconds ago like I was annoyed with you.
Speaker 1: I'm actually glad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad that you called hold on one second, because I have heard that before. People will say, I mean, we don't we don't appreciate. And I hope I'm not getting into the wu because at that point, just I'm a cuckoo clock.
Speaker 1: But the what do they always say you use less than ten percent of your brain?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, that has been busted so many times.
Speaker 3: I'm losing a colloquialism. However, the brain is capable of doing so many things, and I think when the brain starts to do something that makes us feel a little bit uncomfortable or out of our comfort zone, you try to shut it down. But I have heard people say that if you could open up that avenue of your brain. Everybody is psychic. I have never heard I have heard that. Who did you hear that from?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You think I remember.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to scam you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if it was from another psychic, Tony Robbins or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because the last thing you learned about the brain, do you remember what it was?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Really, does everybody have fat in their brain?
Speaker 4: The brain is actually the fattiest organ Is it.
Speaker 1: Really take that stomach?
Speaker 2: To?
Speaker 1: Where am I going? Christy?
Speaker 4: Did the TV know what we were just going? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could got after you're showing fat stummach.
Speaker 4: Somebody said a better test for the telepathy is the telephone calling test, and that is sort of like Diane's text message. It is knowing who's phoning you? So what can you tell me? Or actually it would be you said you might also be telepathic. That's why you were guessing Diane's number, right, But you should know who's on the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here I go. Where am I going? Line?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Three? Good morning, sir? Good morning?
Speaker 6: Oh that's why she didn't reply.
Speaker 3: Husband handed you the phone, yep, tried to trick me. I'm sorry, yes, ma'am. What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: So I I have premonitions in the form of dreams. I've actually had four big instances where like I knew our dog that we had just adopted was going to die very soon. I knew I was gonna have a miscarriage. I met my son in a dream before he was born, and the exact same moment happened in the hospital right after I met him, and the exact same moment when our dog died, and when I found out I was having a miscarriage before my son was born. You know, all of that kind of happened, all in the form of dreams and months before they happened. So it was like six months before my son was born. I knew it was gonna look like it was really really strange. And in those moments, I was like, whoa, this happened, Like I've already had this experience before in my mom's it's really strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, listen, And I mean, what am I supposed to say. I can't argue anything. I mean, I'd like you, I'd like you to have better dreams, honestly, but I I understand, I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: There's no explanation to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was just such a such a weird experience. And I woke up and told my husband. I was like, you know, sucially with the dog, that was a really weird one because he had a seizure three days later.
Speaker 2: And it's really does like some of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like kind of fear based, I think. So it's been those are.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Like I get that, I get that and this is going to sound insensitive and I and I really don't mean for it too, so don't please don't take it that way even if it feels that way. Is if you if you told me it was a fear based dream, right, and you had this fear that something was going to happen to your child, and I'm very sorry about the the miscarriage, right, but if it if that didn't happen, you would just write it off as a fear based dream as opposed to because I'm sure there's a lot of people who have that same fear based dream.
Speaker 1: But everything is fine. Do you understand what I mean?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: One hundred percent. I think the difference was was so so interesting was that I had zero signs, zero symptoms, and I was like, we need to go to the hospital. It's like I can already tell something's wrong, but like no signs. It was it was kind of a that's what made it a look.
Speaker 1: At Yeah totally, I don't know I get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, very good, Hey, start st start dreaming, dreaming, dream something good happened to me or something?
Speaker 1: All right, very good, thank.
Speaker 8: You, ma'am.
Speaker 4: It's a fear based dream.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you can't bring in that.
Speaker 4: Jordan Rice on Facebook, could this all be more synchronicity? Which is funny because I mentioned my stepbrother when I told him what I was doing. When he sent me the text, he I.
Speaker 1: Believe you that term, that it's synchronicity. Yes. Also, if you really want to tie it in, what's my favorite police song?
Speaker 4: Synchronicity took Yeah, he wrote, Ha, synchronicity, my dude, that's fun to hear. Thank you. And synchronicity for those that aren't familiar with the concept, isn't it just no causal link between two things happening, but they are significant coincidences.
Speaker 1: Kind of psychic and again not synchronicity.
Speaker 4: Synchronicity too, but again I can I'm looking over Diane's monitor.
Speaker 1: Well, she's clairvoyant, I know, just like you have to go to her for traffic.
Speaker 4: So it's like she dismissed the fun we had with claire Voyans. She's hearing synchronicity, and it looks like she's dismissing that because she thinks she is more along the lines of psychic. Yeah, and I thought it was synchronicity. Diane thinks it's psych You and the vest I forget the name Joey vest at the news desk, Joey vest.
Speaker 8: Line.
Speaker 3: Let me just grab line two real quick, hi Ellie in the morning. Yes, sir, Yes see how I nailed that one?
Speaker 1: Yes? Go ahead please?
Speaker 7: Hey, Yeah, this is Nate from Stafford, Virginia.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: Have you ever heard of the program called remote viewing? It was like a Cold War era program with the CIA.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're talking about. You'll do a better job of explaining this to Diane than I will, So go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So on like the Shawn Ryan podcast, there was a guy named Joe mcmonacle I believe this is. And he's this old timey, uh like, retired Army intelligence guy. He actually runs an institute in Faber, Virginia f a b. E. R. Called Monroe Institute, and he teaches remote viewing and he explains it in that podcast.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know who any of these people are. By the way, I don't know who se I don't know who any of these people are.
Speaker 7: You've never heard of a Sean Ryan podcast?
Speaker 1: Really? No, I've heard of the broadcast.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, it's as big as the Joe Rogan podcast. I'm sure you've heard of that.
Speaker 1: I've heard of Joe Rogan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, well it's like the number two podcast in the in the country, so anyway, but yeah, if you were to look up the Monroe Institute, it's a program that's been going on with like the CIA and other intelligence agencies for.
Speaker 6: A long time.
Speaker 7: But they teach like in the moment now where he predicts something from either another country or another another person. I don't really remember the exact specifics, but it's it kind of goes along. It's not predicting the future per se, but it's rather a big thing like what's going on now?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so a little kind of psychic I get what you're saying. I get what you're saying. All right, very good, very good, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Five domes for five days, six night retreat is thirty one for what for that residential program at the Monroe institutione.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll never know Sean Ryan for that he runs it.
Speaker 6: No, Sean Ryan is the guy with the podcast, I guess. Oh, yeah, you listen.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of the guy either.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't either.
Speaker 1: I also don't listen to a lot of podcasts.
Speaker 6: Now I listened to the bird Cast