Speaker 1: Birds of chirpin this morning. They're chirping because of it's cold outside. It actually is a little chilly if you're waking up this morning, for you to understand that, Yeah, this is gonna be kind of an interesting week of weather we do have. I think from last week, temperatures were all in the high eighties or nineties. I think we had real fills close to one hundred. This week we may not get out of seventy five degrees as a high. He's also set. I got, you know, this golf thing coming up later this week. Joe and I are golfing and a golf thing together, So I'm hoping that the weather is going to be good for that. It's clear Gus. Brian would like to talk to Shannon about the UFC.
Speaker 2: What's up, Brian? How you doing?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: All the names you named off Shan our current UFC rostered fighters also.
Speaker 2: Exactly why I did not know who they were?
Speaker 1: Well, you're not a UFCO Zach is Zach?
Speaker 2: Come on in? Hold on? I'm sorry, Brian, Brian, are you a UFC guy?
Speaker 3: So I would consider myself a follower. I'm not a heavy follower of the UFC.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about Zach. I do Zach is such a follower. What time did you go to bed last night? Say about two to fifteen? My goodness, he stayed up till two fifteen, Brian, This guy was so you're so amped?
Speaker 2: Tompson hunt still Yeah? How are you alive?
Speaker 3: Back from Iron Mountain, Michigan yesterday? And I I only made it till one fifteen and then I was out.
Speaker 2: You didn't even watch the walkouts of the last fight.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't. I couldn't do it that I was, I was. It was impossible.
Speaker 1: I can't get into I was never a big wrestling guy.
Speaker 2: I guess I was wrestler.
Speaker 1: I wrestled in high school only because I got cut from the basketball.
Speaker 2: He was just me.
Speaker 1: But but I but I will tell you this, wrestling like WWE in UFC to me seems similar to each other.
Speaker 2: Are they two different things? So wrestling UFC is like what we did in high school, and then you know, like real wrestling. Yeah, w W is more like.
Speaker 1: Entertaining, really, because when I wrestled in high school, you couldn't punch a guy in the face like the UFC stuff is like they fight, They didn't punch each other they're fighting.
Speaker 2: I get UFC A M M A is that the other one? Yeah, it's the same thing. Oh, the same thing, same thing, barbaric, Yeah, barbars That's how I feel about that. Anything goes in wrestling. It's more you know, scripted, do you do you? Oh, so it's not fake, then UFC is not fake.
Speaker 1: UFC is real, the really real, the real deal deal. Brian, you believe it's the real deal and you think there's a little bit of fakeness to it.
Speaker 3: I do think it's I think it's the real deal. It's been investigated by the FBI quite a bit recently with the different things going on. A. Yeah, they're they're very, very very on top of like if somebody in somebody's corner.
Speaker 4: Or a fighter is at all, I.
Speaker 3: Think that they're given an edge on Betts.
Speaker 4: They're cut right away.
Speaker 1: Last night last night I watched Brian and I saw something I never saw before, and that was the start of a UFC fight, Like where the guys have to come up there and they have a guy that puts some stuff on their face and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is that it's whax? So the glove, the leather of the gloves don't actually cut them as much as it.
Speaker 1: Normally okay, and then they like check them to make sure they don't have knives.
Speaker 2: It was like a TSA screening or something to make sure that they're wearing their cup and mouthguard. Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought they looked like they were making sure that the guy didn't bring weapons on a plane or something. That's probably part of it too. It was kind of wild to watch that. I watched for probably thirty minutes. Zach, I'm sorry, but we were all texting. You. Kevin and I were texting and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna give this a shot. And I watched it, and I said, you know what, I think i'd rather watch. There's a show on Amazon Prime that I'm watching, which is it's about a bunch of college kids and a guy who's a hockey player who uh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Twice no, I'm not watching that one. No, it's off campus. I'm watching off campus. Are you watching off campus too? I haven't started it yet, to be honest with you. The Ryan and Samantha lash recommended it to me. It might be the worst thing I've ever watched in my life. I was like, so I went through this. I went through like twenty different shows with Ryan and Samantha when we went to dinner on Friday, and they have not seen any of the good shows. But they are like so hyped over this show. And I know that I've heard like Howard Stern talk about how he watches it and stuff. But there's there's a lot of sex in this Amazon, and it's Kevin's kind of sex. It's uh, it's high school kids having sex.
Speaker 2: You. I don't agree with that. Kevin likes Euphoria. He agreed with that.
Speaker 1: Euphouri is tell you is more about substance abuses and overcoming knows and it is about I told you I can't watch Euphoria because there's school. You can watch this though I stopped. No, this is college kids. Though they're in college, they're off camp. If you want to show Amazon not Amazon Apple TV. If you like thrillers, this one called Cape Fear is it came out? Okay, all right, all right, Zach, Well, you sound like you're excited about this. You're going to be about an hour from now from falling asleep on you.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, probably taking a nap. All right, look, look crash, it's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five five and six fifty five five, six fifty five.
Speaker 1: No, Brianna is with us right now. She's getting closer to ten in a row. Today would be nine. How is your weekend, Brianna?
Speaker 2: It was great, it was hot.
Speaker 4: I'm like today, I know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a little refreshing.
Speaker 1: Isn't it. I guess yeah. Jen is the challenger today. Jen from Grand Blank says that you're a teacher, you're off for the summer, and you're waking up with Mojo in the morning. We love that that you're doing that, Jen, Hi.
Speaker 4: Hi, Yes, up early this morning, my first official day off.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, and we scheduled you for this? Why could we not have scheduled her for last week? I feel bad, but let's see what you do.
Speaker 2: She said she was partying last week, so I decided not to. Oh really, Jen, what was the story?
Speaker 4: Well, Thursday was our last day and I had a party at my house with all the teachers, and it kind of goes late sometimes, So she asked me for Friday, and I was like, I don't think I'm gonna be at.
Speaker 2: Well. It's good to have you a hair with us. Brianna.
Speaker 1: I'm going to lock you up in a soundproof area. Will this be the week that Brianna gets to fifteen? Or will she get knocked off by Jen? We'll find out here. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one, Jen, the New York Knicks have done it. They've won the NBA Finals. How many games did it take to win?
Speaker 4: Got three seconds? Five?
Speaker 2: Five? Question number two.
Speaker 1: David Beckham received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this weekend. Which spice girl is he married to? And I'm looking for the spice name, not the real name?
Speaker 4: Oh shoot? Which Onetoria Beckham? She's not forty? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We've done too much time Question number three. Question number three Travis Barker and his wife made their first red carpeted parents in more than two years, wearing matching black outfits.
Speaker 2: Who is she Courtney Kardashian? Question number four.
Speaker 1: America is celebrating its two hundred and fiftieth birthday this year. Therefore, what year was the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 4: Signed seventeen seventy six. Right.
Speaker 2: Question, Well, we'll find out in question number five.
Speaker 4: Okay, as a teacher, I should know that, but okay.
Speaker 1: Question number five, Kim Kardashian showed up at our on a Grande show over the weekend and was singing her heart out.
Speaker 2: What comedian did?
Speaker 1: They both dates, Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 2: Not bad, teacher, not bad at all, Jen dot four to five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that could that could be the thing that takes you down. But let's see what Brianna does. Brianna, you gotta get at least four out of five.
Speaker 2: All right, ready, bree.
Speaker 1: Question number one, the New York Knicks have done it. They have won the NBA Finals. How many games did it take for them to win?
Speaker 4: It was four?
Speaker 1: No, five, five zero one Nixon five. I said it right from the beginning. Oh yeah, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. Let me use that pen over it. Make sure this is real. I will be using the enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes. Question number two. You cannot miss any of these questions, otherwise we have a new champion. Question two. David Beckham received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this weekend. Which spice girl is he married to? And I'm looking for the spice name, not the real name. Yes, just got to run the gamut and get all these. Question number three, Travis Barker and his wife made their first red carpet appearance in more than two years, wearing matching black outfits.
Speaker 2: Who is she Courtney Kardashi? Yes? Question number four.
Speaker 1: America is celebrating its two hundred and fiftieth birthday this year. Therefore, what year was the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 2: Signed teen seventy six?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And it come, come on, that's an easy question. If you don't know that you should lose yourself seventeen seventy six for me, not that you say it in like registers, but if I just had the question as I probably would have been able to say that.
Speaker 2: All right, Sorry, bro, I gotta watch and ask for my treasure again. Okay.
Speaker 1: Question question number five, It comes down to this, Rihanna. If you get this question right, you will stay our champion, and you will have won your ninth in a row, and we'll come back tomorrow for double digits. If you miss it, Jen from Grand Blank, your summer will not begin. You will be playing the five or six fifty five tomorrow, good luck. Kim Kardashian showed up at Ariana Grande's show over the weekend and reportedly was singing her heart out. What comedian did? They both date.
Speaker 3: Et Davison.
Speaker 2: Ye still you still? This is as exciting as that U f C last night. I don't know matter what? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, uh, Brianna back tomorrow, Jen, I got some Checkers for you. We're gonna give you a gift card to Checkers.
Speaker 2: Hang on one second time.
Speaker 4: I knew it was going to be a tough one. I knew it was going to be tough.
Speaker 2: It was a fun game. It was it was exciting. It was a nail button fi