Speaker 1: All right, let's give you some Morgan Wallin tickets. Text to win. Text the word Wallin as in Morgan's last name. W A L l e N to nine five five zero zero for a chance to win. Text Wallen to nine five five zero zero. Standard text and data rates do apply well. Jordian Mornings Dirty on the thirty one last Dirty Shows Flying by Shannon. What's going on?
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the potential that President Donald Trump could be sitting at Madison Square Gardens cheering on the New York Knicks during the NBA Finals next week.
Speaker 1: No. I was invited to.
Speaker 3: I was going to go on Wednesday, but they closed it out very quickly. Jim Dolan's great guys, as you know, owns and judge of Madison Square Guard. He's having a good year.
Speaker 1: Boy win a team.
Speaker 3: They won all the games. They really have some great players. I think I'll be going to one of the games. I was invited by numerous people.
Speaker 1: Did you say that he would be the first sitting president at an.
Speaker 4: NBA Finals game?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was watching Barstool yesterday and saw KFC on barstool, who I love following. He's always got a good takes KFC saying that this is not what you need to be doing. Don't go to the game, and he said, he goes, I'm not a guy that like you know, that dislikes Trump, but he said, it's going. If they lose, now you're going to be blamed for the loss.
Speaker 2: I just think it's very funny that he didn't attend his own son's wedding over the weekend, but is going that is fine.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's true and interesting to me, but but I will say, but I will say this to you, Shannon, when you're as when you're married as many times as Don Junior has been married, that's a good point. At some point, it's still your son, you know what. Basketball. But here's the deal, you really think. First off, I will say this to you. The guy goes golfing every weekend. It seems like right. And the idea that he hasn't left the White House in the last three weeks because of this war thing. I like that. I don't want to see the President of the United States going to Florida every weekend like he's been doing. I agree with that, But he doesn't need to go to his son's wedding. Does he need to go see the Knicks play. You know what, honest? Can I be honest with you? Sure if you want to, you wouldn't be getting on Obama. Obama went to go see the Bulls play, You wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I would be getting on anyone who would rather go to a game and go to their son's wedding. I see, I think you're looking for any reason to hate the guy. Okay, Shannon had the same thought. Is she looking for any reason? You just pointed, yeah, I think that. I think you're looking for any reason, but a little too much. I think that's the only reason why the jingle.
Speaker 4: Ball in Dallas versus Joe's wedding.
Speaker 1: What if our jingle ball is December the twelfth on Joe's wedding, I mean, what are you going to do. I'm going to go to Joe's wedding different but Joe's first wedding. If this was Joe's third wedding, I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm moving on to the next story.
Speaker 1: But I'll go back to what KFC said about Trump. Trump is making a huge mistake going to this game. The Knicks have not lost a game in the playoffs. If I'm the Knicks and I'm Trump. I'm not going to the game because if they lose the game that he goes to everybody, they already hate the guy so much they'll blame it on him, and they'll say that he's the reason why the Knicks lost the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Gil King opening up on.
Speaker 2: The Color Daddy podcast about the longtime rumor that See and Oprah Winfrey have been and are still secret lovers.
Speaker 1: Number One, if we were.
Speaker 6: Gay, we would tell you, because, believe me, there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 1: It's just I prefer a man.
Speaker 4: I prefer a man, so so we would tell you.
Speaker 6: And then I would say to you've got to say something on your show, because it's hard enough for me to get a date on a Saturday night and now people think I'm a lesbian.
Speaker 4: You've got to say something.
Speaker 6: And she said, no, we should just leave it be. I said, no, you've got to say She said no, I'm just leave it alone.
Speaker 1: Leave it alone.
Speaker 6: So well, that's fine for you to say you have somebody I don't. So it used to really bother me. And now even today there's still people that say, well, you know the truth is, I'm not lesbian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, do we think that they're I've always honestly just thought that they were very, very very best friends. I think I think they got something more than before. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bet Cynthia Arrivo had a little bit of an awkward interview moment that's going around online after a reporter tried to get her to sing like the famous riff from Defying Gravity from Wicked and she's promoting other projects right now. I think she did not. I think what she said was perfectly fine. Here listen, and you decide for yourself.
Speaker 7: Do you mind if we did another question that isn't about Wicked? Because I feel like I've spent the last two years talking about and I think that we have an opportunity to start talking about something else. Is that okay? And I love Wicked, but I've just talked about it at nauseum there.
Speaker 2: I think there are two people were saying it was painful. It was hard to watch that exchange, and I'm like, I mean, she's not promoting Wicked anymore. Let's let's talk about something different. I thought she was very polite, But.
Speaker 1: I will say this to you, if we had her on, you don't think we're going to talk with again. We're talking with Wicked. That's her biggest movie.
Speaker 2: You're just having a dig cat me talk about something else. And this is becoming a popular story. And I don't mean this story specifically. I mean people betting on things they shouldn't be betting on. A Google software engineer has been charged with using confidential company info to make one point to million dollars on Polymarket.
Speaker 8: Every year Google reveals it's top search person, and tonight, a Google employee who authorities say already knew who it was, is charged with placing fraudulent bets that netted in more than a million dollars. Federal prosecutor say Michelle Spaniolo's job as a software engineer gave him access to confidential data as showing the singer known as David would be Google's most searched person of twenty twenty five. They allege he then used that information to place a series of Google related bets on Polymarket, a prediction market platform under the name Alpha Raccoon.
Speaker 1: At the time that.
Speaker 8: Debt was placed, Federal prosecutor say Polymarket assigned a near zero probability to David being the number one search person on Google this year. David, who has since pleaded not guilty to the murder of a fourteen year old, making it to the top of Google's list, and soon after the results were announced, Prosecutor say Spaniolo's Alpha Raccoon account profited approximately one point two million dollars tonight. With that Google employee is charged with fraud and money laundering. It has been placed on leave. Google says while he may have had access to confidential information, using it to place bets on a prediction market is a serious breach of policy.
Speaker 1: I think by the way, you can tell that we're way too into gambling when we're betting on stuff like that. Yeah, like it's gotten past, like Google search betting sports, but now you're betting most searched and stuff. I think that anything that you can bet on that there is like one person that has the secrets too, so to speak, you shouldn't be betting on it, and like that in itself like that to me, otherwise you're gonna have you know, it's kind of you know what it reminds me of. It's like insider trading.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it reminds me of.
Speaker 1: The politicians. Just use one of your friends, bro.
Speaker 4: Be smart.
Speaker 1: They'll figure it out. They'll figure out if.
Speaker 2: You're friends miss anything from today, so you can always catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com