Speaker 1: On the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show one on one point three k d W B Wiscinsin.
Speaker 2: I'm super thrilled because Carson and Chase, both my sons, just liked my Instagram post of Ukulele Club last strats.
Speaker 3: Wow, your children appreciate well.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate that did Ukulele Club last night. I put a post. There's a picture of an adorable five year old girl. I'm doing a magic trick for Look at the delight in her face. Delight to see that, delight.
Speaker 4: See it because I don't pulled up on my phone. Yeah, look at she is so happy? Get a biggest so happy or she just needs a p I can't.
Speaker 2: Tell to go check those out. Carson is in Europe. He just he was is somewhere in Germany for the David Kushner tour. He's the tour manager, and they lost their luggage. They had no idea where it was. He had no underwear, no contacts, no contact solution, no glasses, no yodorant, toothbrush, anything. So I still don't know whether they found everything. But the cautionary tale, the whole flying thing kind of a mess, yeah, kind of a mess.
Speaker 3: And you tell me that I don't want to hear it. I gotta fly on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it'll be better on Saturday. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The whole government shut down is kind of seems like it's going to be wrapping up hearing.
Speaker 3: They're still canceling stuff every day, are they still? Yeah? Do you want me to tell you what they've canceled?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I want some good news. I got like a list and I had to scroll once.
Speaker 1: That's how long will I believe you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Let's instead talk about this is just the most random thing ever. What are you going to the doctor for today? And this came up yesterday because a woman texted in and said, my husband's going in for like spinal surgery. Can you give him a shout out? Sure? And you think about how most of us are like, go to go to work, You're good to meeting today, You're gonna go to lunch with a client, and a lot of people like they're taking the morning off. They got to go to work. Some people are having surgery. What are you going to the doctor for today?
Speaker 8: To go to the doctor to get an endoscopy? Because I have EOE, which basically means that I have like implm in my esophagus and it has been causing me some issues. But I've been on a different diet for it and on a medication for it, and so they're doing a book. They're doing a follow up and offscup to make sure that everything is okay. Basically, they stick a camera down your throat, into your stomach and your intestines and look around.
Speaker 2: So wow, if I've had done several times, you're half unconscious. They put you under some sedation where you're awake and can cooperate, but you don't remember any of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm going to the doctor today to get some prescriptions to read films, and also to get a new primary is my last one.
Speaker 2: That sucks when you love a doctor and they retire. It's like, oh man, all right, here's another one. Kind of funny.
Speaker 8: I am going to the doctor today because last night I went to take my cat off.
Speaker 9: My dresser and I went to walk across the bed. I know you shouldn't walk on the bed, but I hit my head on the ceiling fan and my head is bleeding everywhere.
Speaker 10: I got the bleeding to stop, but I think I got a concussion.
Speaker 2: Oh out, damn cat.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Katie B.
Speaker 9: I haven't scheduled it yet, but I need to go to the doctor or urging Care today to get a strap test because as.
Speaker 3: You can hear, I sound my crap. So love you guys, Thank you. I feel like I got some on me same Now, why are you going to the doctor?
Speaker 6: I met the doctor this morning for my yearly mammogram.
Speaker 11: In the words of Michael Scott, got to get those ticking time bombs checked on.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to the doctor?
Speaker 10: I am going to the doctor today to have a procedure surgery where they have to remove my I U D which is embedded in my uterus. So that will be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Is that to happen?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: That means that grew around it.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to the doctor?
Speaker 12: I am going the doctor to the doctor today for an eye UI inter uterine insemination. I believe it's my second round, hoping to get pregnant this time.
Speaker 3: Fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Why go to the doctor?
Speaker 5: I am going to the doctor today because after going to my daughter's school concert and the lovely Peachydish Elementary School, I have a scientist.
Speaker 1: From the school.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what kids do, is they like go to school when they're sick and they spread everything around. And your kid comes home with pink eye and hear infection. Why go to the doctor.
Speaker 11: I had a routine eye appointment this morning, and I didn't realize they were going to dialute my eyes. And I've never had this done before. And I'm just sitting in my car listening fuzzy eyed. Everything's too bright.
Speaker 2: Everything's too bright. Yet it is the weirdest thing. Yeah, they don't warn you. Then you gotta like wear sunglasses. They usually give you those old people wrap around glasses, yeah, which look really ridiculous. But yeah, you can't. I think you're supposed to have somebody come with you.
Speaker 3: Maybe probably.
Speaker 13: I mean I think any procedure you should have somebody to come with you. I mean, just in case, what if your eyes get dilated? Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, you got a couple of more.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: I am currently going to the doctors today for my first official opie appointment, and I am currently eleven weeks pregnant, so I get to see baby and hear baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's so sweet.
Speaker 13: Yeah, a lot of people text it and saying that they're going for the same things, but they're all just at different week marks.
Speaker 7: I couldn't imagine like the not anxiety like good anxiety, like the Oh, here we go, I'm so nervous and excited.
Speaker 3: Here's another one.
Speaker 9: I am going to the doctor because I pee my pants when I sneeze or too hard.
Speaker 4: She's got to get that pelvic floor in order. I have some similar issues, and.
Speaker 2: I think women after they have a baby sometimes that becomes an issue.
Speaker 3: I've never had a baby.
Speaker 1: I know that that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a friend who's that's free and whenever she like would she'll walk and she'll pee when she walks. I mean exaggerating a little bit, but it's like and she's otherwise perfectly healthy. But I guess it is one of those things. Thanks for letting us into your personal life. That was kind of fun and kind of interesting, So thank you very much. All Right, it's one of one point three Katie able to be What's on the Daily Baily it's.
Speaker 13: Pizza with the Works Day, So I'm getting give you some pizza trivia. Okay, oh hi, Today on the Daily Bailey it is Pizza with the Works Day.
Speaker 6: And so I have some pizza trivia for all of you. Dave, Jenny, vant you are playing along. Here's what's gonna go down.
Speaker 10: First.
Speaker 13: I got some regular trivia, but we're gonna skip that first go too. I'm gonna name some ingredients, and when you know what kind of pizza I'm talking about, you're gonna say your name. Everyone tested out, now, Dave, Okay, and then you're gonna tell me what pizza I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, First you're in the ingredients.
Speaker 6: Tomatoes, fresh, mozzarella, basil, Jenny, Margarita. Yes, Yn, Jenny has a point. I'm now keeping a track of score for some reason. Okay, Tomato, sauce, mozzarella, cheese, ham or bacon lovers no, Canadian, No, stop guessing. Now I get to go, keep going. And pineapple Hawaiian Dave Hawaiian. Okay, yeah, Dave Hawaiian, Yeah, I didn't know it. I'm telling you the ingredients here, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: I like this game.
Speaker 6: Sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, yes, Dave, Meat lovers yes, meat lover is so good. Okay, steak onions, green peppers, Dave, Yes, Dave Philly cheese, teak, yes.
Speaker 3: David, good job, all right, chicken cheese, barbecue sauce. Sorry, pizza barbecue chicken, barbecue.
Speaker 13: Chicken all right, Jenny got it?
Speaker 6: Sorry, shredded lettuce, tomatoes Jenny, Yes, Day.
Speaker 2: Taco pizza, Taco pizza, pizza, Bailey.
Speaker 3: There is no pork chopped pizza.
Speaker 2: There couldn't be anythingza pork chop in the middle.
Speaker 13: Of Honestly, a pizza with like Canadian bacon, bacon ham that would like a pig pizza that would be good?
Speaker 3: Probably does?
Speaker 13: Okay, I have a couple more hair corned beef, sour kraut Dave, Yes, Dave.
Speaker 2: St Patrick's day pizza, Irish pizza, Yes, but Irish.
Speaker 3: Thousand Island dressing, corn brief sauer kraut. It's technically called.
Speaker 1: A root of pizza.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, ground beef, pickles, pizza, Yes, cheese.
Speaker 3: Somebody gets pizza every Okay.
Speaker 13: Here's some just random trivia for you about pizza. What percentage of Americans who actually eat pizza eat it at least once per month? Once per month eating pizza? What percentage of Americans eat pizza once.
Speaker 3: Forty three?
Speaker 13: Yes, Jenny is closest with seventy eight because it's ninety three percent.
Speaker 1: Whoa not bonkers?
Speaker 4: Okay, so easy go to when you got to pop in a frozen or just order it.
Speaker 6: What is the most popular pizza topping in the United States?
Speaker 3: Dave? What do you think I'm gonna say?
Speaker 1: Sausage?
Speaker 3: All right? Van Olive? Jenny wins Pepperoni. I thought I wasn't gonna steal her answer. Okay.
Speaker 6: What is America's least favorite pizza topping?
Speaker 3: Jenny? Mushrooms pineapple? Dave gets it with anchovy.
Speaker 1: I love anchovies on pizza. Not all the time, but here and.
Speaker 3: There I would try it. I would try it so good.
Speaker 13: Last question, what pizza making technique has its very own professional levels sporting competition?
Speaker 1: Tossed? Dave?
Speaker 3: Okay, you say hand toss o fire? What fired? Pizza?
Speaker 1: What's the question?
Speaker 13: What pizza making technique has it's very own professional level sporting competition?
Speaker 3: Whatever Jenny said, because she's been.
Speaker 13: Dave's right, it's hand toss dove. Spinning has its very own professional level sports competition.
Speaker 1: AM not good at much, but I you know.
Speaker 3: Pizza pizza trivia? Yes, and that's pizza trivia.
Speaker 6: On the Daily Bailey order yourself a pizza today, you guys. I did order pizza the other day because Dave you got me door dash stuff for my birthday and I door dashed a Balluto pizza.
Speaker 1: Oh they're so good, best in town.
Speaker 3: I like Rectangle the best.
Speaker 2: I think, you know what. You really can't go wrong. There's really not such there's no such thing as bad pizza.
Speaker 3: Truly.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, it's not really Maybe your cheese is not your favorite, but it's still a pizza.
Speaker 3: Still good.
Speaker 1: Do you like more cheese or more sauce? Sauce, more sauce?
Speaker 3: I want a wet pizza.
Speaker 1: You like wet pizza?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, I don't want like a solid just like cardboard.
Speaker 3: You looking pizza?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you? Bailey Pizza Trivia appreciate that one.
Speaker 2: On one point three KDW and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Elf that's elf.
Speaker 2: Now dot col I get it. You're going to jingle Ball as a possiblely you know you're qualified for that trip to go to New York City's jingle ball, so elf, but also one thousand dollars. So go enter that on KDWB dot com. Just type in KWB dot com on your phone, on your laptop, desktop, whatever, type it in and then enter that keyword e L f ELF. I have a question for you. What would you rather have happen? You can only hang out socially with your dad for a year or when you poop it hurts so bad that you scream. Now for one year, the only person you can hang out socially with is your dad. That means brewery shows, concerts, lunch over at Applebee's.
Speaker 3: Hanging out anything.
Speaker 2: Is your dad or nobody else, No mama, no sister, no bestie, no coworker, happy hour, or when you poop it hurts so bad that you scream. Now, which would you? Now, my dad's not around anymore, so can I choose somebody else's ennoulement?
Speaker 3: But if he was, to say, if he was, I.
Speaker 2: Would gladly hang out with my dad so much of it, like to ask him about and things like that. So mine is a little bit slanted.
Speaker 3: Well, imagine if like he.
Speaker 13: Was still around and hadn't like died and been gone for a while, you know, Like, it's not like you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say it would STI probably. Yeah, only social hang that I could do would be with my dad, or when I poop it hurt so bad that I screamed.
Speaker 3: My dad's around.
Speaker 7: I'm choosing my dad because every single time that I scream, I don't have to do something socially every single day. And I don't have a problem hanging out with my dad, but I don't have to be with him every day.
Speaker 3: You probably poop at least once a day.
Speaker 1: Probably a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bailey, you're gonna hear me screaming in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You would rather hurt so bad when it pooped when you poop.
Speaker 13: I mean, I love my dad. I love my dad. Doesn't seem like it, no, I do.
Speaker 3: I love my dad.
Speaker 13: But if I saw my dad every time I wanted to do something social, I'm a very social person and I go out and do things all the time every night, and I would run out of things to talk about with my dad, and then we would just not make eye contact more than we already don't make eye contact. And he would ask me about work and I would say it's fine, and then I would say, how's the neighborhood, and he'd say fine, and then we would sit quietly and it would be torture. So I for both of us, not just me, for both of us. I'm sure he wouldn't want to hang out with only me for the rest of time or for a year. So you'll hear me screaming in the bathroom, Jenny.
Speaker 4: I am absolutely going to be screaming in the bathroom as well, because because I love my dad. But they also do say that your success is based around the people you surround yourself with, and if I had to be surrounded around with my dad for a year, I'd probably become the laziest person there ever was. Like I love him, but him and I could not be more opposite, more opposite, Like I am so different than him. He does not do much, and I can't imagine having a conversation about I call him once every quarter pretty much, and I know that that sounds awful, But I get my quarterly call in with him and it involves hearing about his golf game for about forty five minutes, and then he talks to me, and he's gotten better at asking me some questions. But then it goes back to him pretty quickly, So I just can't. I can't do that for a year. I would go crazy. I'd become a couch potato. I'd be watching TV all the time. That's all I'd be doing.
Speaker 6: I'd miss my mom and I miss my friend Sarah, right, So there'd be so many people.
Speaker 3: I would miss a lot of people. So what are the options again, Dave, it's so well are you going to put on? Yes?
Speaker 2: Would you rather only be allowed to socially hang with your dad for a year? Nobody else? Or every time you poop it? Who's hurt so bad that you scream?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hollister?
Speaker 2: Hollister down at Hollister, Probably spendy Hollister?
Speaker 1: That that that? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Uh? I'm just getting ready for the day.
Speaker 2: She's she's on she's on maternity leave. Bothering her and and I know you don't have a whole lot to do.
Speaker 1: How's the little baby Olivia?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: She is good.
Speaker 14: She lays there while I get ready on the bed and stares at the ceiling fan.
Speaker 3: So she's.
Speaker 1: Such a good baby.
Speaker 2: So I have a question for you, if you had to choose one, would you rather only for one year? Be able to socially hang out with me nobody else socially, or every time you poop it hurts so bad that you scream.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Yeah, yeah, Alison, We're sorry. We're making you do this this morning, and she's gotta be honest.
Speaker 14: Oh, I see the phone ringing, and I know it's going to be good every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dad, no the first one.
Speaker 1: Duh. Yeah, we hang pretty well, so.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Dave, give me your phone. Well, Allison, Dave's not here anymore. Yeah, Dave's not here. Yeah, Hey, David also spears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alison and I always find something to talk about. I'll tell you who. I don't know how they do it. Alison and Susan can spend a week straight together and never run out of things to talk about. What do you and your mom talk about all the time?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 14: We like to gossip and just you know, talk about literally the weather.
Speaker 3: The dumb bitch you have them doing the show in the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's great. But I'm glad. I knew that she would choose me for two reasons. Number one, because I'm a better choice than screaming when you poop, and also she would not want to hurt my feelings.
Speaker 6: Right well, right now, you put her on the spot and you're on the phone. But I'll call her later and I'll get the real answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, love you, Alison, Dad and Hollister. Okay, okay, what about you. Let's read some text messages. I'd rather be alone. Ain't no way you're gonna catch me hanging with my dad. I'd rather have painful poops.
Speaker 3: Are these as painful as like childbirth?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: You just scream a little bit.
Speaker 4: I love this one, and says great, Bailey will be pooping rocket ships.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it just refreshed.
Speaker 4: Bailey will be pooping rocket ships and screaming, which means she'll wreck the plumbing again in her apartment.
Speaker 2: Yes, because Bailey wrecked the plumbing in an apartment with uh with pooping.
Speaker 13: There's been an old building. They were like, what have you been flushing down these pipes? Regular stuff?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Gosh, all right, thank you for that. We'll be back in a second. On KTWB. Don't forget the keyword this hour is elf. It is not too late to enter that. You don't have to enter it just when we say it for the first time. It works for the entire hour, So enter that keyword ELF. On KDIWBT dot Com, we're gonna do Winning Song Wednesday when we come right back. We're going to each bring a song to the show. You get to choose which song you want to hear in its entirety and we'll do it next on KATIEWB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: On Katie all Right, we.
Speaker 1: Love music and dogs. Here at Kato w B.
Speaker 2: Three things, music, dogs, nachos, and right now we're gonna focus on music. What is the song you're bringing to the show today? On Winning Song Wednesday, we're gonna start with Von Vaught. What song do you think would be the best song choice? To play the entire song?
Speaker 7: Let's throw it all the way back, Jesse McCartney and Miss Banga right here leaving.
Speaker 5: Fetch.
Speaker 7: I'm sound old, but they don't make pop songs like this anymore.
Speaker 3: You're gonna sound old, it is true though they don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is Vont's song on Winning Song Wednesday. Want to vote for Vont? Then that would be the song that you would call and say, I vote for Von's song. But you got to hear the other songs first.
Speaker 13: Bailey Mine is from my girl Avri Lavine.
Speaker 3: What the hell.
Speaker 1: I like that one too, Jenny, Well, now I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I kind of stole Vaughn's because it's around the same era as him. But I went with Ryan Cabrera on the way down.
Speaker 2: Okay, great choices, and then here is mine. Mine doesn't go back as far as you guys is. But I've always loved this song. Okay, all it takes is three volks and we play that entire song.
Speaker 1: So call.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna vote live right now. Kd w B Hi? Who is this Ted? Who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 4: I'm voting for you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ted, appreciate you. Katie w b Hi? Who is this Jojo? Voting for my boy from Jersey? Yeah, thank you, kat w b Hi. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Well, Scarry Bree?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hie.
Speaker 2: Jenny, Thank you, Bree, kt w b Welcome to Winning Song Wednesday.
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: You're Caramber Amber voting for I'm definitely voting.
Speaker 2: Taste very good, kat wod be Winning Song Windnesday, Welcome.
Speaker 1: What's your name on?
Speaker 11: Crystal?
Speaker 1: Crystal voting for Bailey.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm on the board that.
Speaker 1: Your first vote it is? Okay, Thank you Crystal.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Katie w B.
Speaker 2: First one to get to three vont is one away. The rest of us have each one.
Speaker 1: Katie w B. You're on Winning Song Wednesday. What's your name?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 3: My name is Kelly, and we're totally voting for Jenny Jenny. All right, I have one.
Speaker 1: Dave was one KTWB. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Jacqueline?
Speaker 1: Jacqueline voting for.
Speaker 3: Jeny Jenny crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, here's Jenny song.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jacqueline, have a good day you to thank you. Winning Song Wednesday on Katie.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that's that's right, isn't that right? Yeah? But to cut off the song?
Speaker 3: Oh buddy, that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Let's find out. It's Dave Sert on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what's going on. Dirty is brought to you by six P one two Injured Heimery Lammer's Injury Law. So it was a year or so ago that Ariana Grande was talking about whether she thought the moon landing was real, and then somebody asked her about it just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: The truth is, I don't give a rat. Yeah, I'm worried about her. We're burning alive. Thank you, about the moon. How did you get me here again?
Speaker 6: Okay, there's a lot going on here to the moon in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 4: Now it comes to my head when he says a song. It's yeah from Even Stephens.
Speaker 13: It's the Even Stephens musical episode and I could sing that whole song, but I won't.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't like it, Dave.
Speaker 1: I have probably right down.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna go home and watch Even Stevens or any of that the musical. But I do have big plans today because I do think I'm going to go home and watch this new movie that came out on Netflix called a Merry Little Ax Miss. It's one of the first stupid silly rom comedy holiday corny ass movies that's coming out, and it's about a deforeseen couple's last Christmas together for the kids. But it's interrupted when the guy's girlfriend arrives. And it features Alicia Silverstone. She's from Clueless. So that's what all those actresses are doing nowadays. They're coming back for the corny Hallmark holiday movie.
Speaker 3: It gotta make money somehow.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so's to say that Meghan Markle was in full networking mode at Chris Jenner's The seventieth birthday party over the weekend, and apparently Chris and Kim Kardashian deleted pictures of Meghan and Prince Harry from the party from all avenues wherever those were published, because I guess they were like pooh pooing on Meghan for being in networking mode. But that whole party was just a listers star studded whatever.
Speaker 3: How is that not a full networking event?
Speaker 13: Like, are you there actually to enjoy the company of other people who you probably don't actually know?
Speaker 3: Oprah? Come on, come on, I have those people? Do all like know each other?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 4: Y because you surround yourself with people who like can live the same lifestyle as you.
Speaker 3: But are they friends?
Speaker 4: I mean you probably do become friends with them eventually, because you're living these this crazy life show nobody else can do.
Speaker 13: I want to be friends with Oprah. Oprah, if you're listening, reach out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Swift is getting ready. Tomorrow's a big day.
Speaker 7: Taylor Swift is going to show the trailer for her six part docuseries called The End of an Era on Good Morning America. She announced that like a month ago, so now we're getting the trailer and it drops I think December twelfth, thirteenth, one of those is her.
Speaker 2: Number, so cool thirteen is her number, Okay, so then it comes out to December thirteenth. Nice, you got tickets right now for Cats I gonna be at the Armory coming up this Saturday night. We got tickets for you. We're gonna give them to a random number caller at six' five one ninety NINE. Kwb there are so many moms that are listening and like want to win tickets to go with their daughter to go See Cat's. Eye that's WHO i want to give the tickets, to or maybe you and your friend or. Whatever but we're gonna give it only to somebody who's very excited to, go not to a particular number, caller because sometimes that particular number caller doesn't really care about. Outside so if you're a big, fan call me. Now if you're not a bit, fan wait for something, else because we'll have more tickets for other.
Speaker 1: Things so stay here to.
Speaker 4: Win so as we all, know this is kind of local, news not just, locally but with the government shutdown and all of the deals that they're trying to do to reopen the, government it is going to take a toll potentially on the hemp industry In.
Speaker 3: Minnesota so basically.
Speaker 4: There's a federal ban on hemp derived canbinoid products and has made its way into negotiations to end the federal government. Shutdown so the deal would introduce a cap of point four milligrams OF thc per per container for hemp, products which if you know ANY thhd, drinks they typically start.
Speaker 3: Around like five.
Speaker 4: Milligrams zero point four milligrams basically RUINS thhc.
Speaker 3: Drinks but it basically would shut down what we just got.
Speaker 4: LEGALIZED i think two summers ago it was, cannabis and it is taking a, toll and a lot of people are, like, oh it's because the alcohol industry wants their money back and blah blah blah. Blah but it's like all of these breweries are like chiming in and they're, like we can have this because we are doing really well with the sea drinks and. Stuff we want those, drinks not just because we're like brewin. Beer we want THE tchc.
Speaker 3: TOO i have a.
Speaker 13: Friend who works at a brewery and she like posted about that and she, said if this goes, THROUGH i will likely lose my job because like a lot of their revenue is FROM tc.
Speaker 3: Drinks now are, yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah it's like a whole separate section now and then and that you can get it like to go and, everything and, yeah it's it would be a, bummer especially with all the work.
Speaker 3: That we did to get it in the first.
Speaker 13: Place, Interesting Michael kaine is one of the celebrity voices that you can buy for commercial use via AN ai company called Eleven, Labs so he is one of not very many celebrities who have, said, yeah you can use my voice if you want.
Speaker 3: IT a lot of celebrities obviously are.
Speaker 13: Like AGAINST ai because that goes against like hiring an actor to do the work for you if you can just get AN ai voice to do. It but Now Michael kain is, like yeah you. Can you can use my, voice use it for whatever you.
Speaker 1: WANT i thought makeelkay.
Speaker 3: DIED i guess.
Speaker 1: Not, okay, OKAY i really thought that he. DID i thought he.
Speaker 2: Did by the, way for what it's, worth we are not, allowed nor do we want to use ANYTHING ai on this. Show so we don't USE ai for you, know LIKE i don't, know bits or music or. Whatever we just don't BECAUSE i think that you want to know that it's, authentic because every time you go On, instagram it's, like oh, man look at.
Speaker 1: That that's.
Speaker 2: Amazing and to be like That's, ai you're, like, oh it looks.
Speaker 1: So, real and it's just going to get.
Speaker 2: Better, yeah and it's just going to get better and more, fooling except when you see something really stupid and it's, Like, okay there's, like you, KNOW jfk standing, there you, know like making out With Marilyn, monroe and you're, like, Okay i'm pretty sure that's Not but then Your Aunt gracie will be, like oh my, god you KNOW i knew they had something going on back in the, days Like Aunt, gracie That's.
Speaker 1: Ai who who?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Yes, well there was one and it was so. Flawed it was like a young guy yelling at a veteran in a restaurant and then in the background are people who are watching and they're. Stunned they're, like oh my, god this poor. Veteran this guy's being such a. Jerk but then you see the waitress walk right through a, table and it's, LIKE i thought it was real right until the waitress walk through a. Table so NOW i assume that everything THAT i wonder about is DEFINITELY, ai me.
Speaker 4: Too AND i think that that's good to assume, that so that you are not being bamboozled by things and believing things just because it's on the.
Speaker 2: Internet very, true that is your. Dirt we do have a winter On kat's. Eye we got a, winter, Right, yeah we got a. Winter so, congratulations enjoy the. Show we'll have more of those coming, up because you know that's what we. Do we give away tickets here On katie, widb so listen to. WHEN i Think falon And cole probably have some more this, afternoon so check that.
Speaker 1: Out have a great.
Speaker 2: Day check out The Minnesota Goodbye you Betcha whi's twenty five minutes, today which is longer than it usually, is but we had a lot on our, mind so go search The Minnesota goodbye on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App