Speaker 1: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one.
Speaker 2: We just grabbed every key demograta super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Fight a goo nto gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the nineteenth day of August twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Tuesday Morning on the parture of Morning So Tuesday tireds, We're here for you. Let's get this thing started, shall we. We got no Marty Glarnar. She's in New York City, in New York by the Big Apple. Don't mind the maggots. She's so confused about that, by the way, So that's where she's at. But Bonnie Bones will be here. I'm glad about that. And we got Saucy and Corey and myself and I'm thinking Max and zachs so as well. So let's get her sis. The nineteenth day of August twenty twenty sixth Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the parture of Morning Show on a Wednesday. My name is Chris Hockeying. Here we go, Parker Fox coming in Cast one thousands. Lots to get to, including breaking down an hour of comedy from Kelsey Cook, our friend who's Netflix special launch yesterday, and it's just great. Go check it out, won't you. Here's a little sample for you as we get ready for the party, So come on in. It's gonna be a great day, and I am glad you are here.
Speaker 4: I feel like my style has only gotten worse with age. I just turned thirty six, may as well turn seventy two. Most of the clothes I wear make me look like I have bird seed in my pockets. So you don't have to buy most of my clothes now Amazon. You guys buy clothes on Amazon. Who knew that that would become our new American Eagle. We love it, but it's never really like a show stopping look from Amazon. Nobody's ever seen me in something from there and been.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, where'd you get your dress?
Speaker 4: The same place I bought my printer, in my cat's litter box. I don't think it's entirely my fault that I have bad fashion. Spokane is not a well dressed city. It's a lot of Camo, a lot of women and shirts that say it's wine o'clock somewhere. People just go to the strip up there and make it rain Cole's Cash.
Speaker 1: You're like lad sweet beat us on your side, Huge shoe.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, August nineteenth, twenty twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: I'm Coy.
Speaker 2: That's Chris, that's Paul, there's Zach, and there's John Cristel on a Wednesday. Hi John, good morning, Good morning. How can you say the cat drag again made?
Speaker 1: It's good to be back. It's been a minute, so your man has been a bit. It's been a minute, yeah man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where you beat man? What's been going on?
Speaker 5: Switzerland? Oh, no, big deal, just Switzerland, which was sick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, some of those views that you posted on Insta or your.
Speaker 1: Wife posted on Insta. My god, it's just the top of a mountain.
Speaker 5: She had been there before and talked this place up a ton and was like, we got to get you there sometimes you'd love it, you'd love it, And I'm like sure, but also, it's easier for me to get hotel rooms here, wheelchair access, tom ones and all that.
Speaker 1: And America has everything a guy needs.
Speaker 5: You've got mountains, you've got beaches, you've got desert, you've got tundraup Vegas's got Vegas, got hookers, multnes get it all. And I was like, okay, Well, she's talked this up so much. There's no way it could live up to expectations. No, it exceeded it.
Speaker 1: By a mile.
Speaker 5: It's the only time in my life that sitting somewhere having lunch, it was that one view that I just that I said, I will never have lunch in a more beautiful location as long as I live. I'm going to try, but I guarantee, I guarantee I will not. It was like it didn't register with my eyes. It was so obscenely beautiful. It was like being in a VR machine, like it just it couldn't be real. But then when one of the paragliders go above you and then the shadow goes, You're like, oh, this is real.
Speaker 1: I guess it's sick. That was the food.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good, solid, Yeah, the chocolate to hammer, the chocolate.
Speaker 5: I had some chocolate. The the fondue is really good. We had booked it ahead of time, but then when we're walking by places, I was like, I don't know if I because it smells weird. But then you have it and when it's at your table, it doesn't smell weird. It's like weird, way, I don't it doesn't smell like you would expect cheese to smell, and I've had fondu here. It's just different. I think it's their cheese is different, but I don't know if it's a mix of that's been at someone's table for a little while and then new fondu coming out to someone else's. Like when you walk by a place and there's fondue essence coming out of it. Sure that made me be like, maybe we shouldn't do fondue, but then we did and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: The only thing I would change is that we ended with Zermatt, which is a busier, way more touristy town.
Speaker 3: Loved it.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the matter Horn?
Speaker 5: Of course, yep. So that's where you view the matter Horn. That's that's the town right at the foot of the matter Horn.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: I would have started the trip with that because it is chaotic in a fun way and everything shuts down at a decent time. But we started the trip in vengan we Ng and that is very beautiful but quiet, and so I would have ended the trip there more low key, laid back, like, very peaceful, whereas Zermatt was a little wild like I had to. I had to watch where I walk because no one else does. And contrary to popular belief, the the kindest, most polite people in that busy town where everyone travels to Americans by far. The other ones just they they'll see you and just cut you off. They'll budge, they don't care.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Europeans.
Speaker 6: Europeans are bastards. Man, how much when you were in Switzerland? And I know nineteen ninety three's classic film Cliffhanger. I believe was said in the Rockies, But how often did you think it sliced.
Speaker 1: Alone when you were just walking around? I think every day? Have you already today? Or did I mention him for the first time?
Speaker 6: Which film specifically Rocky Good Start, Good Start, Good Start to the day?
Speaker 3: Yeah about Rocky Dennis?
Speaker 1: Yep, No, that was Mask their remake Cliffhanger. Oh. I thought you were gonna say, yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: I think, Uh, Pierce Brosnan, what it looks like it might be straight.
Speaker 3: To be the the the bad guy character.
Speaker 1: John Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's Yeah, it looks like it's going straight to I don't know, Disney, straight to Hell.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pierce Brosnan, Yeah, he plays Ray Cooper. The original Cliffhanger is bad ass.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she falls and Rosie pisses himself and he let's go over hand, He's like, psych, yep, I got you, I got your psych.
Speaker 1: Just it comes out this year? What is this track?
Speaker 2: It doesn't look great, but hawk and I'll go see it right, see it twice? Yeah, it'll look it'll be great. Hell yeah, the first one is so good.
Speaker 5: It has been a long time since I've seen it, but that was an absolute I.
Speaker 3: Like that the guy blames Slide the entire movie for killing his girlfriend when it was his own fault.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I do always blame others man. That works for some well. Also, you know, do some more curls or something.
Speaker 6: Make sure your arms are as strong as possible, so when your girlfriend is slipping through your fingers, or a girl is slipping through your fingers, that you don't let her drop to her death. Opening scene. They took the Pixar right plot formulas. Why don't we have somebody die in the first ten minutes? Yeah, and that'll be the story the whole time is redemption.
Speaker 1: Isn't that kind of a Tarantino thing as well?
Speaker 5: Where it will show a later part in the movie at the beginning from a different angle and kind of grab you. Trying to think. There's a few of those. I feel like where you it's in pulp fiction one of those, if I remember correctly, Yeah, where it grabs you right away and then you're like, oh my gosh, and then it stands up on the table. Yeah, and then you will Yeah, Bikers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: I love you, Honeybunny.
Speaker 1: I love a great movie.
Speaker 3: Breaker, Bikers moves out, Blake and blank and blank and huff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great film and just a command of those words.
Speaker 3: Yes, she loves them.
Speaker 1: That's not the first time.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, Yeah, I love you, honey, Bunny.
Speaker 1: Who is the last good Stallone movie?
Speaker 3: I've all been great?
Speaker 1: Over the Top was an absolute over the years ago.
Speaker 3: Nit's it Feels Like Yesterday.
Speaker 1: Ramble from two thousand and eight was great, right hawk.
Speaker 3: It was so good that I can't stop thinking about it. First thing I think I when I wake up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The remake of Last Blood in twenty nineteen was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she got old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, jesus, all of the expend films.
Speaker 3: I shut her thing down?
Speaker 1: Oh good, Sorry, Tulsa King. You watched that, right, hogs Dude.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you you guys are gonna make fun of me. That's a good show. Let me tell you the concept. That's some bitch kicks people's asses. And so he moves to Tulsa to get away from because they send him there because he's a mobster ass kicker and they don't need any more of those where he's at, so they need one down to Tulsa. They send him on down to Tulsa. Guess what he does down there, Ki, you got a brother, So.
Speaker 5: He wasn't fleeing, He wasn't trying to start a new life. He was deployed there by his peeps.
Speaker 3: His his his his gambino is that the right word. He has a son, and his son is like second in command. He's gonna be taken over the family. But he hates the son because the sun's kind of a periwinkle. I don't even know what that means, but you get him a pointry.
Speaker 1: Was a character from Blues Clothes. Is he a P word?
Speaker 3: You're saying, yeah, and he's h and he's you know, just one of those uh you know how the mob kids are? Yeah, And so so Stallone has to kick his ass because that's what he does, you know, And I don't know why. It's like, you know, a dog gonna bite, that's what Stallone does.
Speaker 1: Rough talking didn't do the job.
Speaker 5: No, okay, no, Sometimes a guy's ass has to get whooped, like.
Speaker 3: You know what, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna we're gonna banish you to Tulsa. And he gets down there, and guess who dominates Tulsa His son? You guessed it? Still ye, because the mob boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kicks some ask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does kick some ass. He does.
Speaker 2: Think how many people have watched Tulsa King waiting for an update on Joe Exotic Brilliant and then not getting one?
Speaker 1: God, oh you've missed it.
Speaker 3: That's episode four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get that far. They do a whole bit on it's episode four.
Speaker 3: He guess who kicks Tula King's ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You guessed it? Yeah, Joe Exotic, I guess Frank Sloan That song random.
Speaker 5: Even on the flight back from overseas, I just was like, you know what, we have some internet.
Speaker 1: I was firing up. I saw a tiger. Is that a song we would get ping before.
Speaker 6: Would we have to pay five K for that song because there's no way that's licensed by anybody.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so good that his toothless you know, can opener of a Boyfriend is the one that sets down the gun and just very dramatic. And you know that Joe Exotic was the director and he's like, slower, set it down, slower, So look at the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just lay down your guns. I saw tigers. So it's good.
Speaker 5: When my wife looked over at my iPad and saw that because we had finished land Man, Great, I can't wait, good, I can't wait John until season three?
Speaker 3: John, John, have you watched Lioness yet?
Speaker 1: No, Son of a Bitch? What is that?
Speaker 3: It's three three seasons already. The first four episodes of season one are on Prime. You can start there and then you got to go to Paramount for the rest of them.
Speaker 1: It's about the c I A.
Speaker 3: And they're they're they're they're taken out bad folks and different countries all over the world. It's so good. Zoe Saldana, Morgan Freeman, Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is so good. And there's three seasons. I didn't know anything about it. Till the other day.
Speaker 3: Now I can't stop watching. I watched two more episodes last night, but I should have been sleeping, son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: I would have ripped through.
Speaker 5: That was a ten hour flight from from Zurich to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I had never heard of it. Sarah Jane stumbled upon it and said, you gotta watch this something, okay, And there was Taylor Shriff. I'm like cool. I like Taylor shrit He did La Mandy did all these shows I like. And man, this show is it's called.
Speaker 1: Lioness Prime and then Paramount.
Speaker 3: You can just start on Paramoun Plus.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, well then yeah, start the season. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about Lioness.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it, dude.
Speaker 3: There's waterboarding, there's killing, there's blowing people up, there's body parts everywhere, there's people. She has to make some decisions.
Speaker 1: Maybe I shouldn't watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell you you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you're love it.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: They have to.
Speaker 5: They have to get my watch and done because football is around the corner, so I won't have time to watch other things.
Speaker 3: So I'm sa.
Speaker 1: Corey.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a she's got an asset, which you might not know this, you're you're not one of them.
Speaker 1: I was civilian, Yeah, civilian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has an asset who's undercover, and and the undercover asset gets caught, and she's like, I guess I'm not to blow up the building she's in because I don't want her to get tortured. Got to do what you gotta do to blow up an entire country block.
Speaker 5: Geez, it's great rotten tomatoes, maybe six and seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Maybe McVeigh was onto something.
Speaker 3: Jeez, you might take that back if I.
Speaker 6: I mean, it sounds like it sounds like this scale had the same idea. Let she's just blow out the entire building and take out one asset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think there were I meant Sean McVay.
Speaker 1: You guys assumed that man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, quarterback, Sean McVay makes all the right calls.
Speaker 3: He does young quarterback even though he didn't need one.
Speaker 1: It might work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, It's the same thing we're learning in the show Hard Knocks. Always take a quarterback even when you have one, And we did what do you mean we took JJ McCarthy even when we had Sam Donald.
Speaker 1: Had Sam Donald, it never took him when they had Kirk, but we had one and we took JJ. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what Joe Exotty can work.
Speaker 1: Out a couple of dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and some gutter helmet. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, gutter helmet A men dot com.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get there.
Speaker 1: Never clean your gutters again? Ye dot com? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Is that the right way to say that? Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, put on a gutter helmet. Yeah, gutter helmet, Amn dot com.
Speaker 3: You know what they always say, son, if you go to date that girl, put on your gutter helmet.
Speaker 5: See my dad, when I asked how my parents met, I remember him very seriously saying, I met your mother in the gutter. But see, that wouldn't be possible if they had gutterr helmet. She wouldn't have been able to end up. She wouldn't have met.
Speaker 7: You, wouldn't have been possible without a gutterer helmet.
Speaker 1: The penny Wise ever wears a gutter helmet.
Speaker 3: And you need the stuff, Yeah you sure do you need the stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And you need the stuff?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 3: Hey, Breece, say something I'm going to use one hundred times on this show.
Speaker 8: Fat oh stuff?
Speaker 1: What did he eat? Stuff?
Speaker 3: Would that make him fat? Damn you come on, bri.
Speaker 1: Stop damn you the hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to practice today. We excited?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, let's go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna watch people beat each other up.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah? What no? Both that happens there? It's practice, buddy, you can sweet all right.
Speaker 2: Johnny k is here on a Wednesday, which is super cool. The Power Trip morn Is show returns after this on the van.
Speaker 1: Your bank may reverse a front de link charge.
Speaker 9: Number twenty eighth or the twenty third. I think that November eighteenth to the twenty third for live shows. A Friday Night Bath and Purple Football at circa book with promo code power Trip for an exclusive room rate Full details of KFE dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 3: They have a broom rate.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, yeah, if you clean a couple of the floors, they give you ten dollars off your stay.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and Lawyer Lambert are going to need a broom.
Speaker 3: Well you might need a mop in my room. Actually, no, think about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys seen.
Speaker 2: I was at in Vegas a couple of months ago, and the hotel had a robot vacuum cleaner. And I don't mean like a little ruma. It looked like a copy machine, right, like a big kind of squareish cube thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: And I walk out of my room and there it is, going up and down the hallway pretty slowly. But I'm like, this is literally they took our jabs. That's like, all right, they don't need somebody to walk up and down the hall vacuum anymore.
Speaker 1: They just send out The robot was dob humping it just plowing robot. Is it Tommy looking for food?
Speaker 5: No, Sam's Club has it will clean the floor and it does that.
Speaker 1: And then I saw.
Speaker 5: Crazy Chloe loves it. But it also does inventory. Oh I didn't know that. I thought I was just cleaning the floor. I saw one that wasn't cleaning the floor, and I'm like, things slacking.
Speaker 1: It is this cruising around the stan products.
Speaker 5: It was going around the product, not on the big shelves, but the stuff that's low, you know, like the snacks, the good part, and it was going around it and I could see that it was like scanning the things at nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah hmm, well it's over for us. Yeah, it's over as a species, but that's it's okay. Was a good run.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine point nine percent of species that have ever existed or extinct.
Speaker 1: We're just next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I tell you would We live on in our machines because we created the machines.
Speaker 6: So you're welcome machines, machinehead, are you plugging fat?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the wooly mammoths didn't make the machines. And where are they? That's right toast now I want toast machine quickly circle back.
Speaker 5: I thought about you guys laying when I was laying in bed in Switzerland. Oh yeah, it was diamond hard. But besides that, they don't like air conditioning.
Speaker 1: Over there, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 5: None of them had a fan that you could put, you know, it was like a rotating little fan. The next room didn't. We were still mostly comfortable and it was fine, and that's part of the deal. But when we were flying home, we stayed in the holiday and express had I love those, okay, And I walked in there. First thing I saw was a thermostat. I turned that some bitch all the way down, let me tell you, so, Yeah, that would be the one thing to be but I would still go a million out of a million times.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, here's the bottom line. It needs to be so cold that you have to call down for extra covers exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was not I don't care if the weather in Switzerland is fifty two degrees, I still am running the a C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 6: Like last time, I'm watching Channel four before Wheel and Chris Schaefer is like, it's going to be brisk out tonight. You can open the windows and give that ac or rest and I'm like, are you nuts?
Speaker 1: I might turn it down? Is there something?
Speaker 5: Is there anything in the world that Minnesota meteorologists love to talk about more than opening the windows?
Speaker 1: No, they love they love opening windows.
Speaker 3: They do like to talk about due point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the story. What do they say is it's it's tropical.
Speaker 3: This is what it feels like. You know what? As weird as I had a thought about Chris Shaeffer, I've known Chris Scheffer since the around nineteen ninety eight. I've known him a long time. And if I had just moved to town and saw him, I'd be like, there's the weather guy. He's Chris Shafer in my mind because I've known him He still looks the same, but he looks like a weather guy. He is a weather guy, you know what I mean. When I first met him, he was blaze blaisdel or what.
Speaker 1: The headale.
Speaker 5: Like at the five or six o'clock news, it will be just some mundane forecast. And he's sliding in like deaf leopard lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is one of them. He's awesome.
Speaker 3: He is touched.
Speaker 5: He's he must go through windows like crazy. He's opening them and closing him and opening and closing.
Speaker 3: Got big forearms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you ever go over to our friend's house and be like, God, these windows are ugly.
Speaker 1: If you do a windownation dot com? Yeah, you guys laugh, make fun of me all you want. Fat? Oh I'm not that fat.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: How do you know that Breed Tennis was talking about you?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 3: Why do you think she breathes about you?
Speaker 1: It's not all about you?
Speaker 3: And you're not fat. You're cute now, you're looking tasty. You're looking taste is what you are. You might want to work on them big floppy loppies you got.
Speaker 2: ONUK said, put the Kleenex in the hallway, so you don't have to flop those.
Speaker 7: Everywhere.
Speaker 3: I have to admit this every break he comes in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: But he comes in and he gets tissues and he blows his nose in here, and I thought he was doing it to be a d word because he comes in here he goes like this, and then he leaves and I'm like, take the tissues out of this studio. And then he made me feel about He goes, I just came in here to see you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's lying most of the You're like the people in Zermatt. You are, You're getting in people's weight, blowing your nose in front of people.
Speaker 6: Today, he's dressed like the fluoride in aqua fresh. I mean, look at you, you look like toothpaste. Well, what you're doing there?
Speaker 1: Take a deep breath. Do you got color?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You mustache.
Speaker 5: What if we get like leaning in on it though, then it for sure would be because the hawkwa fresh hats, the.
Speaker 6: Multiple exactly, the multiple colors, the.
Speaker 1: Freshness bursts.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, yeah, you might want to chew on your shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rock Bier, I'm wearing this because I will be outside today and I had the rise shirt picked out this morning because.
Speaker 1: I love that. Why can't wear the rye shirt to cco?
Speaker 2: It's a dark shirt, so, and it'll be hot if I when I stand out in the sun.
Speaker 1: So I thought you'd look you dressed like a robin egg. Yeah, dress like this. It is like the color of a robin egg.
Speaker 5: We should find a nest and then just have you lay on it that tree.
Speaker 1: Mama, Robin will come back and.
Speaker 6: Be like, I guess you're my son now the trio collapse, bring you a worm? Yeah, sure, man, but yeah, that's why I'm wearing this. Do you specifically pick a hat that matched your shirt?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: All my hats are strewn the right word. They're strewn about the house and uh because my kiddle plays them and then just chuck some places. So this was the hat I found. Yeah, it kind of matches my shirt.
Speaker 1: Your kiddo uses them as a play pat. Yeah, he drives around in them. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Strewn means scattered, spread or sprinkled loosely over a surface, off in it a messy or untidy way.
Speaker 1: You nailed it, yeah, kiss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's my hats are strewn about the house and I can't find him. So then I just grabbed this one that looks kind of goofy because it's a golf hat, but it matches my shirt.
Speaker 1: It worked out. I can't dress for any of you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a thing in Switzerland?
Speaker 5: No? I don't think so we didn't have it. Maybe it is that I missed out on it.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong? Or is that German? I guess it's Germany.
Speaker 5: It is German, but also too is Switzerland is tiny and it's between Germany, France and Italy, so those three sort of there. Yeah, what's the word I'm looking for there?
Speaker 2: The cultures blend and overlap and yep, so Switzerland remains neutral.
Speaker 5: Only the size of New Jersey, which is nuts to us, is two hundred and thirty eight times larger.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: I knew it was a small country, but I was like.
Speaker 3: My god, a big country. Dreams stay with you like a lover's something across the mountain side? What is that word? Like a lover's voice.
Speaker 6: I don't know the lyrics there. I know what song man is, I just don't know the lyrics. That's the Browsers theme. That's one of those never never read the lyrics. Hawk has a lifetime membership chase. So you work hard when you were in Switzerland at any point where you're like, this is the true exhale that you needed from all of your stress. Were you like on the top of a mountain and going, man for being this high up there is nary a whisper of wind.
Speaker 1: Got so good?
Speaker 5: And then, oh my god, I just realized that I missed out on an opportunity to highlight one or more of the chefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 6: Where did you say you you went from Zurich to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yes, on the way back.
Speaker 5: Yep, I could have highlighted the curated meals that you know they You also could.
Speaker 1: Have been what were some of the cities you traveled to in Switzerland? Vanging, louder Brun in.
Speaker 2: Ermot, Rividerci, Yeah, off to Zermot, Off desermod And then you could have posted a video of you taken an.
Speaker 3: Uber with Zermotronia.
Speaker 5: And some told Baron I took a I absolutely stacked mud at least ten thousand feet.
Speaker 1: And sent a video to my bodies and said this is as good as it Yeah, as good as it gets.
Speaker 3: It's like the Kelsey cookbit on pooping on a plane.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I need to watch it is so good, so smart. She's a super star. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good. She's a great hour of comedy.
Speaker 1: Was posting about her last night.
Speaker 3: She talks about pooping on an airplane as much as I talk about pooping on an air Yeah. Just great. And I knew Chad was like that. I knew Chad was one of us. And that is somebody's going to die in a road rage accident when because I will tip off the rug person in some person and I will get shot at some point.
Speaker 1: I love the thumbs down.
Speaker 3: I know that's a great bit.
Speaker 7: So good.
Speaker 3: And how about when he yells at people on the plane. I'm not going to spoil it.
Speaker 1: Just wait.
Speaker 3: It's she's so good, so good, she's the real deal.
Speaker 1: Man, I will watch comedy again.
Speaker 2: Add this to the list of things that make me an absolute freak.
Speaker 6: But I'm forty six years old. I have never not once pooped on a plane.
Speaker 1: I didn't one.
Speaker 5: Last year on the way back from a speaking engagement. I pooped two times on the same flight because you were sick or there you just like screwing.
Speaker 1: I'm going for it.
Speaker 5: I just my body said it is time. This time they were logs. It's like, my god, is this going to go down there?
Speaker 3: Las?
Speaker 1: I have not either.
Speaker 3: There's nowhere I won't poop.
Speaker 1: You pooped in front of Sheryl Crow.
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's a.
Speaker 1: Door between us in a timeline. Yes, on the timeline. It was in front of Cheryl. If you knew this opened the door and say can you help me?
Speaker 3: I said, if it makes you happy to give you that.
Speaker 1: Bad brilliant no pun intended.
Speaker 2: But if there was a log book, right, if everybody had to sign in, your name would have been.
Speaker 1: Chris High and then the next name would have been Cheryl Crow. I am just right after you.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, all she wanted to do was have some fun. But she did not on that flight.
Speaker 3: She wanted to do is have Sheller.
Speaker 1: Note front page. Boris's next. This is the Power to Morning to.
Speaker 6: John krism on the thing from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by GenZ Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical.
Speaker 9: Two Delta tickets to Tampa, two game tickets for Vikings and Buccaneers, pregame field access.
Speaker 1: Come on a hotel stay?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 9: Me dinner with Greg Coleman. What and sign memorabilia? Bid now and help support youth mentoring and sports programs through YMCA of the North. Call one, three, two, zero, fifty three twenty six now and make your bid crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to be answering the phone?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: I didn't scroll to the bottom there.
Speaker 5: But have you guys been watching Well this might have been like a month ago, but where the NFL network goes through the thirty minute highlight tapes of every team, like we used to purchase or I.
Speaker 1: Used to yees, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: The name of last year's was the North Endoers. You would have thought we on the Super Bowl though they're always very good at that.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god. The Seattle game was like, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, maybe this was a close game, and then it shows the score and like, wait a minute, that's deceiving.
Speaker 2: That was the North Indoers by winning five pointless games. That cost us massive draft positioning in every single supposed to be.
Speaker 3: If we hadn't been where we were, we wouldn't have gotten Caleb Banks and he's going to change the world for us eight, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Not talking about it that it doesn't let's do uh sports?
Speaker 3: Speaking of sports, the phone go it out here you go.
Speaker 9: Time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Store.
Speaker 1: Holiday Station Stores. Hey, you guys like mountain dew. Tom Green used to go indeed, drink mountain dew. God. I love Tom Green.
Speaker 2: You bring him up a lot and well because he was part of my youth. Man, I was a big fan Tom Green show. It's not the Green Tom show. This is the Tom Green Show. And he used to sing about mountain dew. And I used to think it was funny. Mountain do though. Four for eight bucks at Holiday ice cold mountain dew Holiday.
Speaker 1: What a deal? Uh?
Speaker 2: Kriso and Sauce's favorite baseball team, the Minnesota Twins, won four to one over the Atlanta Braves. Josh Bell hit a two run home run in the first, and I think he's been God dang it.
Speaker 1: I saw it last night for two seconds.
Speaker 6: Is it like twenty one or twenty two or twenty three straight games he's reached bace, So Josh is kind of on a little bit of a tear. Ryan Jeffers an RBI double in the eighth that knocked in a couple.
Speaker 1: So the Twins beat the Braves four to one.
Speaker 6: They're now sixty two and sixty five, keeping pace with this messive, this giant group of teams fighting for a wildcard spot. So the Twins are four back in the division, but just a half a game out.
Speaker 1: On the wildcard. And if you look at that wildcard.
Speaker 6: Race, I know we still have what thirty games to go, give or take, but it's an absolute mess. There's like seven teams fighting for those spots. A lot of teams still alive in the American League.
Speaker 1: Will you need the stuff right? And you need the stuff? And last night we had it.
Speaker 6: One final game against the Braves at twelve forty Bradley for the Minnesota Twins, Central time. Yeah, you know the Braves are good and the Twins have won the first two in the series.
Speaker 1: We'll take it.
Speaker 2: You said it, man, Yeah, man, sure did according to you guys, though they should just lose all these games.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you have a better draft pick. Finally someone's on my side. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Don't think Corey would care what I got you, Chris. It doesn't work the same in baseball as Corey.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. If I told you could have the fifth pick or the eighteenth pick.
Speaker 1: Which pick would you take?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If I told you what season tickets cost that you want to have fun at the games?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, what would you pick? If I told you your job was based upon winning games? Would you say? Yeah, No, you're not the go We'll lose them instead. No? What if I told you your radio show is based your job is based on the ratings for your radio show? Would you say, no, it's not really?
Speaker 1: What if I told you?
Speaker 2: What if I told you your show was based on ratings and podcasts and streams and right.
Speaker 1: Syd which named after me, it still didn't matter. What's it called?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: And Chris, it is Apple's truthful and we did have it. I've been correct, that's truthful. I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 6: That's something like if saucege like I love the Apple Struful, I go, God, you're a moron.
Speaker 1: Can we look it up? And he would be right?
Speaker 3: But we wouldn't look it up.
Speaker 1: Dumb son of a bitch thinks it's a strueful. That sounds great. I would eat that. No, we believe that.
Speaker 6: Roger Goodell, the commissioner of the NFL again said, the NFL is going international.
Speaker 1: He said this to German media, because why not talk to German media?
Speaker 6: He said, at some point there will be an NFL team outside the USA. I have no doubt this will happen one day, did you.
Speaker 3: See the German media asked if it was going to be a hostile thing. Are you guys gonna take over a soccer team in Bolivia?
Speaker 1: This part, by the way, this part, I don't know. We'll just do it.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he's ever said this before or just tease this before, but he said that for a team to get in a super Bowl, he wants that team to or that city to have a permanent NFL team first. So, according to him, they're not just going to give the super Bowl to London for example. Yeah, it would be you got to have a team, or we have no interest in putting a super Bowl there. So he teased an international super Bowl with an international franchise. I think I've done this once, but why not do it again because we probably haven't done it months. Let's see if you guys can do this.
Speaker 1: On two, three or six seven.
Speaker 6: There are nine international games this year in seven different cities. Name the seven cities that have an international game in the NFL in twenty twenty six, London, London has three games.
Speaker 2: Melbourne City Melbourne has won, Mexico City, Chris will be there, Munich is one.
Speaker 1: You're missing three. Berlin No this year. Okay, Dublin. No, didn't go well. Uh, somewhere in Spain. Oh yes, sir, Madrid is getting one. Yeah, and you're missing two Rio Rio and the one that we thought the Vikings were going to for Loujah. No, no, that's next year.
Speaker 3: Where do we think they were going. We thought they were going to.
Speaker 1: Paris, Paris.
Speaker 6: We thought they might play the Saints in Paris, but instead they're going to Mexico.
Speaker 1: This is the way to do it. This is my fear NFL right now.
Speaker 5: Honestly, could stack mud on a plate and it would sell CBS, Fox, NBC. They would all pay money for that plate of mond, I get extra mud and right they would be so right now they can't lose. This is the tipping point.
Speaker 1: Why this is the best. But here's the problem.
Speaker 5: If we are going to have international teams, they're not moving any teams from the United States over there, So we're gonna We're gonna water down the pool. Logistically, how do you make it work? I mean, it just seems like already the puzzle pieces are so difficult to put into place to do this, and I of course they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: The reason for these.
Speaker 5: Nine International Games, I believe it will go to ten next year, is to sort of see if this works. And he's saying this meaning they think they can make it work. I just don't know, man, because this to grow too much. Don't do the Krispy Kream thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but think about this though too, Chris's trip to Mexico City, even though you're gonna have to bounce around from Las Vegas and figure out that out. But in general, if you had been in Minneapolis, what is it? How far did we find out that flight was?
Speaker 1: The time zone? Similar?
Speaker 2: But my point is is if the Seahawks play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, that's essentially the exact same thing of every East Coast team playing a game in Europe, the Giants. It's almost identical in La You know that there won't it won't just be like Mexico City. Europe has to be in place, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like the Giants, though playing in Dublin is no different than the Seahawks going to Tampa right now. The problem is, like the Niners playing in Munich right now, you're flying that flight essentially twofold, right. But again, that's why they're doing all these trial runs. That's why they tried, like the Vikings going back to back in Dublin in London, they're going to try the Jaguars in back to back weeks things like that. They're going to see what it looks like, what it takes to make it work. I think it's a home run down the road. Yeah, if they can make it work, it would be awesome.
Speaker 5: My concern is that this isn't something that you can try and then say, I don't think this is gonna work. Him back out because you're gonna have cities spending now it's five to six billion dollars on a stadium, and then you have to stay there, you're gonna have a thirty year lease, you're gonna have all these things, so you have to make sure. And I know this isn't gonna be This isn't gonna happen in five years. This is ten, fifteen to twenty year type situation. It just concerns me because right now I feel like the NFL is as close to perfect.
Speaker 6: As you can get with they Let's say they put a stadium, a brand new stadium in London, NFL sized stadium specifically for football and an NFL team eventually, I wonder if it would be where it's like almost every week that that team isn't playing there, there's an international game also in London, Like, are they going to do that?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 6: Like if there was a team in London, would there be an international game in London or would the quote international game just be playing that team?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, good question.
Speaker 6: Would two random teams play in that stadium or would it just be Now you have in London team and they have home games, so those are whatever eight or nine international games a year.
Speaker 1: You can London could support two teams.
Speaker 5: Not right off the bat, you wouldn't want to just get that carried away, but I mean you could do like a MetLife stadium bit where it is two teams, it's their home stadium, and then for sure then the calendar will be full, it will be getting they'll be getting their money's worth out of it.
Speaker 1: But Sauce, you and I, I know, might be in the minority. I know you.
Speaker 6: I wish every game of every team was played on international time because there's nothing better than like a seven am Sunday morning NFL game.
Speaker 1: We're up anyway, Yeah, let's go, let's start.
Speaker 6: But like me, though, then you just roll into the noon games and you keep watching my day at ten o'clock. Then I can go play cards, I can spend time with my girls. Then my day can be done. It's the vikings are done at ten am. It's the best.
Speaker 2: I mean, how great one the best eleven am super Bowl be oh fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're getting old. Yeah you're dressed like toothpaste. It's okay. I look like this, which is not great. It's Steady hates me because I blow my nose too much. Well, I mean he's not wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't hate you.
Speaker 1: He hates the germs your spraining all over his face.
Speaker 3: I really thought you were just doing it to be mean.
Speaker 5: What you're Syphilis already has that. It's true he's immune to it. Yeah, probably he has all the antibodies I do.
Speaker 3: Sauce has an antibody. Oh anti gravity I'm not that gravity Goblins, you're fat. Three Tennis didn't say you were either. We'll do what really matters in the Power To Morning two returns after this. This is the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 1: On the Fan. Conversation and stay locked in.
Speaker 10: Today is National Potato Day. We can lean deep into Irish heritage for it, but they're actually from Peru. The humble spud is great, baked, boiled, mash, roasted, even fried, great on its own and healthy. A baked potato is only one hundred and sixty four calories, It's loaded with vitamins and has zero fat. But all that goes away if you had stuff and you need the stuff. So today include the potato on your plate. And if anyone asks if you want fries with that, say yes, I'm Bree Tennis.
Speaker 1: Stuff that should be on the button bar. Oh it is.
Speaker 6: Stuff, Corey. Do you eat stop baked potatoes? Never had one stuff? No baked, never had mashed potatoes, never had baked potatoes. Sure, because I crush fries. You can tell even just butter with some salt and poa on a mashed potato. Baked potato elite, make your word for it. Hey sauce what year were you born? Vice President Dan Quail back in the day, once famously misspelled the word potato.
Speaker 2: What is the correct way to spell it? And how did he spell it? I think he spelled it p A Yeah, I think he spelled it p A. Hey, let's start over. How do you spell it's p A t A.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how to spell it. I guess you know how to spell potato. It's pa p A tah. Is it p I don't know how to spell it. I have no idea. Is it p O? Is it O t A t o? Potato? Nailed it? Did he spell with an e? Did he put like a toe? He put an e at the end? P O t A t O E d rail this campaign.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, misspelling potato was the end of your political career. Now you can do anything you want and just keep thriving. Back in the day, it's like what you.
Speaker 1: Edited, get him out of here? Yep, back when we get him out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't that old.
Speaker 6: No, he must not have been young face. And I was like twelve at that time, so I don't remember exactly how old he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's seventy nine, seventy nine, Brian Oak would say, he's he's holding up pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Relliant, all right, should we do early? What really matters? Scores and stats around the world of sports, and in.
Speaker 6: Between, Chris will change your life with something else. And it's brought to you by ov O Lasick and lens Go get Lasik from doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David White.
Speaker 1: And thanks Ovo Lasik and lens Tek. You o man.
Speaker 2: The Drunken Scani's the Drunken Scanie's twenty two to nothing over the Mayrin.
Speaker 1: That ties a modern.
Speaker 6: Major League Baseball record for the largest shutout of all time. Nineteen seventy five, Pittsburgh beat to the Cubs twenty two nothing. In two thousand and four, Cleveland beat the Yankees twenty two nothing. The twenty two runs also ties the franchise record for the Drunken Scanies for just runs in a game period. August twenty eighth, nineteen ninety two, they had twenty two runs against Toronto.
Speaker 2: They had four home runs. Seattle had just five hits. Drunken Skani's twenty two nothing. That'll do it, man, So they went for two after getting one of the two verty much JA and I hadn't seen any of this until this morning. I woke up, I'm like, damn. And then as soon as I was jotting down the notes, all they did this, and they did that. Well, then I watched then Sports Center kind of broke down how it happened. I think it was something like eleven or twelve or thirteen and nothing in the eighth, which is still an absolute ass kicking right. Then they had a guy, they had a position player at one point through a thirty seven mile per hour pitch that went over the fence like it looked like it was batting practice, right, and not even like zinging it in there.
Speaker 6: It was just lobbing it up and they were launching it. So yeah, I'm not saying that the twenty two nothing was, you know, like a complete fabrication, but it was like a thirteen to nothing game that just got punted. Yeah, it definitely got overly exaggerated at the end. The highlights are embarrassing. You might as well just put it on a tea.
Speaker 5: It sucks, though, to be in that spot guessing that the Getaway game is today the final game.
Speaker 1: Of the series. Don't want to waste the bullpen.
Speaker 5: Yes, you don't want to. There needs to just be a point where they can say we're done. Yeah, yep, let's shut it down. We can quit there. It isn't dishonorable. What's dishonorable is having to put you know, your your left fielder out there or whoever it was lobbying thirty seven mile an hour pitch.
Speaker 6: Without even a wind up, right, you know what I'm saying. Wasn't even lifting his leg off the rubber, just just go ahead, see what happens.
Speaker 1: And they launched it, so there's no point in them. Wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it Hawks Guy Gomez when he played for I think the Brewers that hit a home run in a lopsided game off of like an infielder, and he just stared at it like it was a tying home run.
Speaker 1: The World Series. It's so cozy, the stats hawk. Did you buy his jersey? By the way, Chris throw on sports in it right now? Because this is the game.
Speaker 2: Here's I mean, this is terrible for the radio listeners, but wait until you see how badly these pitches look twenty two nothing.
Speaker 1: By the way, how about doing it at home? If you're going to do it? Do it at a home game? Right here? It is packed eighth inning.
Speaker 3: The oh are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I mean, look at that and that that guy, that guy that just launched a three run.
Speaker 1: Home run that was his first career home run.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah, if you throw it thirty seven miles an hour, that's changes.
Speaker 1: I mean, why are they? I mean, I know you got to play the game, but like.
Speaker 2: Now, and in this one, he hits at the center field. The guy thinks there's two outs or three outs, so he just chucked it in there. Two runs score Meat Saustage. So there's two more runs that shouldn't accounted because he just throws.
Speaker 1: It over the fence. What a sloppy game? Yeah? You how bad these pitches are? Yeah? Jeez, I mean I don't know what do you do about it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: That's a really good point.
Speaker 5: I think there should be a point if it's past a certain inating that you can say, white flag, we are done.
Speaker 1: Wave the white flag.
Speaker 3: It means that much to you.
Speaker 1: Exactly brilliant. But what really matters is wolf Oh yeah, what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: On this state?
Speaker 3: And what year do you gentlemen believe tho it is the very first Indianapolis Motors Speedway indy five hundred? What year on the state?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: I hang, and I feel like this is that we've either celebrated the seventy fifth anniversary or the one hundredth anniversary.
Speaker 1: My guess it's more like one hundred nineteen twenty. Yeah, so let's go. Yeah, let's go. God, maybe didn't we just celebrate the one hundred a year or two ago. I'll say nineteen twenty five? Then okay, then I'll go one more and say twenty four.
Speaker 3: Does that go? Nineteen twenty three, nineteen oh nine?
Speaker 1: Oh, damn, way more?
Speaker 3: That's right. On August nineteenth of nineteen or nine, the first race was held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, built on three hundred and twenty eight acres of farmland five miles northwest of Indianapolis. The speedway was started by local businessmen as a testing facility for Indiana's growing anobil industry. The idea was that occasional racist that the track would pit cars from different manufacturers against each other. After seeing what these cars could do, spectators would presumably head on down to the showroom grab one for themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, dude, oh a genius. Let's raise it and then buy one. Yeah, that event looks sweet. It's like samples at Costco. Hell yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: The old thing I think was like a win on Sunday, a cell on Monday.
Speaker 1: I think that's sweet. You've been right, hogs.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw on social media that Costco has a four thousand dollars ski ball machine, and I'm like, Chris is buying this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why I don't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it looks like I want it. Fifteen foot skeleton you can put in your.
Speaker 5: Yard, which is why I set a timer or a stopwatch when I walk into Costco. I want to be walking out in less than fifteen minutes. You do the wise, I will be broke. You do the Corey bit, You follow your list and that's all you get.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: I go in there, I know where everything is. I usually can get in and out of there in ten minutes.
Speaker 3: There's a brand new one in Albertville right about the outlet moment. Oh yeah, and I've been told the parking lot is enormous.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect circle of the maple grove. Good. Yeah, I need to go to Costco today. Yeah, Costco Whales, sure does.
Speaker 6: The Vikings are hosting the Ravens Saturday at noon right here on the fan preseason game number two uh two games Thursday in the NFL if you want to call those games. Three on Friday, ten on Saturday, one on Sunday night. And of course joint practices this week with the Baltimore Ravens. You guys are going today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, right at noon. It'll be great, that's right. Be a beautiful day to watch some foosball. Oh yeah, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 6: I don't want to play some foosball, though, not against Kelsey. She would destroy it, but destroy it. Yeah, maybe I should get a good foosball table. The problem is I have nobody to play with. My girls aren't gonna play.
Speaker 2: Your family doesn't even say hello when you call them, No, they just get annoyed, like you called start talking. Yeah, you guys like foosball. I'm not good at it, foosball or air hockey. You can only pick a hockey air hockey. Isn't Perry really good at football?
Speaker 1: He's good at everything. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Initials we played up in the up was it was like the foosball hockey where it spins Poppa where it spins around a bubble hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Bubble hockey's awesome. Yeah, it was sweet. Chloe loved it. Yeah, that's fine. We played it at the Wooden Nickel in Mercy. Yeah, baby, of course he did. That sounds fun. It's grease. Well, what really matters is this, you're grease?
Speaker 3: I'm the stated. In eighteen ninety five, one of the bloodiest killers of the Old West was murdered by an off duty policeman at a saloon in El Paso, Texas's name John Wesley Harden. Born in Central Texas in eighteen fifty three, Harden killed his first man when he was only fifteen during the violent period of the post Civil War reconstruction. During the next ten years, he killed about twenty more dudes. Some have suggested around forty eighteen seventy eight, Harden was convicted of killing a Texas sheriff and sent to the Texas State Prison in Huntsville. Prison life seems to have calmed Harden. During his fourteen years behind bars, he studied law. Released in eighteen ninety two, we settled down in Gonzades, where he worked as an attorney and tried unsuccessfully to win political office. Eventually, Harden relocated to the violent town of El Paso, where, since the demands of his legal services were limited, he spent more time arguing in saloons and killing people. M John Wesley.
Speaker 1: Harden old l Paso. Great salsa. Oh yeah, man, super New York. No, that's pace right, New York City.
Speaker 2: How come we haven't talked about this guy in the past, Like, how come society has forgotten.
Speaker 5: I've heard I've never heard of him because I don't think he was like a sneaking around killer, right he was.
Speaker 3: He would just and just yeah, let's go out and straight and shoot each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's a lot different than like a serial killer that. Yeah, this is just a guy that likes to shoot. Yeah, or a Hawk's favorite movie Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Three clinics would who man, what's sad scene? And they don't think he died?
Speaker 1: But he didn't saws. You don't know anything about Harden, No, I do not never heard.
Speaker 5: Of him, No, sir, plays terrible defense. Yeah, well played, got a big old beer, Yeah, belly too. So I was just like, it's going to have been a million dollars. You were going to do a beard joke.
Speaker 1: No, it's the new men. The new ye is not doing predictable jokes. I even wrote it down. I was trying to go to for two. What's the one who nailed the other day? I knew he was going to say the Minnesota bump set spikes. That was brilliant. I mean, I just I just known him too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't think of anything else. I'm an idiot. I think I got asked about six times, did you guys set that up? I go absolutely not. Yeah, I knew you didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nope, my turn of yours time more of what really matters after this, This is the power trip won't you show on the.
Speaker 1: Fan from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by Silver Tree Plumbing, Heating and Cooling.
Speaker 9: Good Morning, Minnesota get Together is almost here, just over a week away. You can you or visit the Kfan Booth in Carousel Park, presented by Mesh Besher Spence catch live show shop, new Kfan merch and original chicken sand from Chick fil A with every purchase while supplies last, all the details of cafe and that shomp slash fair.
Speaker 7: We will see you in eight days. This didn't get out twenty seven.
Speaker 1: The fair didn't get canceled. The canceled. That deal didn't get canceled. It's not canceled. Fair has been canceled. What happened, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just got the word from the big voice guy.
Speaker 1: What happened to the fair?
Speaker 3: They canceled the whole thing. That's Sarah, this is too hot and there's too many people.
Speaker 1: Every year, I tell myself, and I love the State Fair. Love it. Love it, love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 6: You tell yourself that, But I tell myself, like, all right, you're power Trip's going to be there one or two days.
Speaker 1: This year it's two.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, I might have one other thing to go out there for, like password or something right like, so maybe two or three times, and that's gonna be awesome. I'll just completely pick out on the staples, the fries, the cheese, curds, the corn.
Speaker 1: We'll call it a day.
Speaker 6: I think this year, I think I have five straight days I have to be out there for something. And I'm not dreading it because I love the State Fair.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, God, that's gonna be a lot of calories. I'm not gonna show discipline. Why would you do? You're going to be stacking mud. It's gonna be greasy.
Speaker 3: There's to be stacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fived, Yes, sir.
Speaker 7: Have you pooped at the fair?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Never, I haven't either.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Never, thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm also normally better. I'm also normally not there long enough. Right, I'm there for three or four hours. Oh god, that's a quick hit.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go now. Because what happened to the fair hawk?
Speaker 3: I don't think you guys heard.
Speaker 7: No, I did not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would argue. And this is really bad to say this on the ear because I hope they're not listening. But it's the truth.
Speaker 6: Every year, when like the State Fair admission tickets go up, people complain.
Speaker 1: God, I can't, it's just nuts.
Speaker 6: I remember when I was seven dollars I take every year when I look when I go to mouth trap in the food building and they're like, well, now the bucket's twenty four dollars.
Speaker 2: And don't go only make it twenty six. They're like really, And then next year they make it twenty six and I go, why don't we just call it thirty?
Speaker 1: Like it's the one.
Speaker 6: Effective inflation that I have no worries about. Well, here, here's forty. Keep a little something for yourself, let's go it.
Speaker 1: Do you want two buckets? Sir? No, No, this is fine. I just want to I just want to give you my money just for you. That's a lot giving me this joy? Who cares? That's all? Do you range a whole one yourself? You seem judgy. I'm just wondering. I need to know this too. I almost always share it with whoever's at the caf.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if there's nobody there, I'll just sit in the back and eat away and see what happens.
Speaker 1: So you have eaten that is the correct way to word it. I have.
Speaker 6: I have eaten an entire bucket by myself. But it really nine times out of ten, I'm buying him to share.
Speaker 1: Do you believe, well, you're not going to get it this year?
Speaker 3: Why hawk it's been canceled. Yeah, big voice, the whole thing's been canceled.
Speaker 2: Those are probably the best in the world. Yeah, they're they're really, really, really good. Yep, yep, it's worth the walk through all the I love being at the fair. I hate going to the fair, if that makes sense. Once I'm at the fair, I'm jacked the i'm there. I just the process of going there and leaving.
Speaker 3: No thanks, I got to go three times this year. You get to go, Chris, that's right, you're right, body, thanks, I get to.
Speaker 1: You should have put that in the song very much to stay there.
Speaker 3: That would have been too far.
Speaker 2: It would have been like, I don't believe that. I think in this context it's half to it got canceled so he doesn't have to.
Speaker 3: Man If I just got an apartment down there on the grounds just for the weeks, i'd be fine. But getting in and out there makes me want a humanity to end. It makes me root for AI.
Speaker 6: If they had an apartment complex on the grounds, do you how fast do you think that would sell out? Just boom booked immediately. I don't even mean for the two weeks. I just mean year round. You got to live there, but for those two weeks you have immediate access to the State affair.
Speaker 5: That's a good location to get places too. You're near thirty six, you're near ninety four, like right between all of them.
Speaker 1: To eighty is to eighty uh right? Actually is right? No, that's a huge bitch. I don't know how much way too. I'm sorry that was fifth grade. That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, you said you were down to you said you were down twenty five, so we thought to eighty was a good goal.
Speaker 1: That's a huge bitch. I weighed two hundred and thirty nine pounds. I weighed myself. Yeah, how much to thirty nine? That's good?
Speaker 3: Way, that's real good dude, you do good, you great.
Speaker 1: Brother, doesn't matter. You're all me and you all hate me, and you all think I'm t I hate you. You make fun of my legs.
Speaker 3: Good you do all the time.
Speaker 6: Well again, today this is today, rest today. I'm very proud of your progress. Today you look like two hundred and thirty nine pounds of toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I like this show.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and thirty nine pounds of dung and a bag.
Speaker 1: Don't put it out with your boots. Dad, pull your hands up that we never see her, right you just hear your.
Speaker 3: Voice sounds sexy as hail hawkwood.
Speaker 6: Call the fire department. This one's out of control. God, how many times did we quote again? I think our entire generation could have done a one man show and just recited the entire script of Billy Matt. I could have done it at one point and been like ninety three percent accurate. Yeah, I would have say it barely missed a line, same, barely.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 5: They're a sports center showing of multiple fights breakout at Cowboys Saints joint practice.
Speaker 1: And as always, there will be one idiot with.
Speaker 5: His helmet on swinging at dudes that all have their helmets on. You're gonna break your hand on someone's helmet and you're gonna get your ass whooped.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yep.
Speaker 5: But someone did go over to him and give him the suplex, which was great.
Speaker 6: Believe, I'm not even kidding. I believe it was Scott Steiner's son. I'm I'm I'm not making that up.
Speaker 1: This is not a bit.
Speaker 6: Yes, they said, I heard it on Ben Maller show driving in that the guy who threw a sup Pex supplex at that fight is the son of w W. E. Hall of Famer Scott Steiner.
Speaker 7: Rock Rex Steiner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, no joke, it was. It's a full suplex. It was a good looking supplex he learned from his dad, Scott Steiner, and it was honorable. Instead of guy he gave him the super plex. Scott Steiner, not Big Papa Pump. Is that the same person?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he the guy did hockey on ESPN Charlie Steiner, Yeah, Scott, Big Papa plus a bit.
Speaker 6: Big Papa Pumps kid is throwing supplexes at joint practices.
Speaker 1: Maybe you guys will see a joint practice supplex today.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna smoke it up.
Speaker 5: There is usually a little, a little bit of a scuffle you have to just to show that you're you're not messing around all business.
Speaker 6: Number back in the day, every year somebody be like, should we even go to River Falls? We're just gonna get in a fight with the chiefs. It's like, that's exactly why we're going to river Let's throw some fists and let's let Lesnar start some ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get over there to see the like the press fight. I want to see Ben guess whoop some ass today?
Speaker 1: Well, he's a runner, so he would be able to run away.
Speaker 3: He's running towards the fight.
Speaker 6: Who's the most likely to throw a punch? For Vikings media seaf for.
Speaker 2: Soggressive Coleman, Coleman, meersage, can get can get pissed. I don't think at Lewis could fight anybody. I don't think Guessling can fight anybody.
Speaker 1: He'd be he couldn't fight. His past didn't get him in. Yeah, I don't think any of them throw a punch or two.
Speaker 11: Back in the day, he used to Guardian, I would throw up free you beat Hay Baker, Papa Pump, Scottie Steiner.
Speaker 1: That is spot on good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He butt dialed me like a month ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he butt fingered you, by the way.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wants that advertised. But between you and me, Polly, I was supposed to not Tyron what figure, but uh yeah he did so sorry he didn't mean to call you. Then he hung on. Yeah he's the best. Yeah, he is the best. Where worry my turning return. What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: This is from a couple of days ago, but I've never read it somewhere reading now. The winner of a more than thirty four million dollar Jackpott, is speaking out after winning a life changing some of money. The Minnesota Lottery announced earlier this month that the ticket sold at a holiday gas station in Coon Rapids for the Lotto America drawing only eighteenth matched all six numbers a Lot of America. Tickets cost a dollar per play, though there's an optional one dollar add on for the all Star bonus multiplier. The lucky winner, who was who has chosen to stay an on Ymous, said Friday that he's been playing the Minnesota Lottery for nearly twenty years. Always has his wife touched the tickets after he buys him for good luck. The man couldn't believe his eyes when he checked his numbers at the store. When it said I had to go to the lottery, I looked at the numbers on my phone. When the winning numbers came up online, I looked at the numbers. Then I looked at my ticket, and then I did that about three times after that. You might not believe me, but I actually pinched myself. Then I looked around to see if anybody was watching me. That would have been the first thing you should have done. Look around, see if anybody's eyeball, because they'd been piss running down my leg. You know what I mean. Let me ask you a question, not because of the lottery. I just I'm incontinent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question. Let's say you have your wife touch the tickets that you buy.
Speaker 2: For twenty straight years and you never win, and you're doing it because you want her to give you good luck, and you just go, Oh, for twenty twenty straight years, nothing but losers, hundreds or thousands of dollars out the door, and one time you buy tickets, she doesn't touch the tickets and you win the lottery. Don't you just divorce her and say I can start my new life. And you've been cursing me for twenty years and that ends today.
Speaker 3: He knew before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my off ramp to this relationship. I needed a way out. Now. I know you've been cursing me.
Speaker 3: Well, here's half as Rocky Dennis says, there's no easy way out.
Speaker 1: That's not that guy, that's the wrong you're telling me. That's pretty offensive.
Speaker 2: You don't think Rocky Dennis is capable of saying things like there's no easy way out.
Speaker 1: He's a person.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, no, nothing wrong with voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with Come on, man, poor kid, poor Rocky Zach. Is it my turn? The links are at Golden State. Well, it's a payout thirty four million, so twelve point two.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: We'll take it. Oh yeah, because we live in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Links at Golden State tonight at nine o'clock. The Links are two and a half point favorites Undraftkings. The Links have the best record in the WNBA. We all know that, But did you guys know that the Golden State Valkyrie right behind him? They're twenty five and nine.
Speaker 1: Look at that squad.
Speaker 6: So the Links are too and zero against Golden State this season, a three point win in June and a six point win in June.
Speaker 2: So sure we're two and all. We're the best team in the WNBA. But apparently this this seems got a little fire to him. Let's get what they got tonight.
Speaker 1: What really matters? That was this all here?
Speaker 3: Little bulls saus You're gonna love this, okay. Listening between the anti trust case settled with Live Nation and Ticketmaster, the so called blue dot fever and broad economic uncertainty, high ticket prices have continued to be a persistent conversation in the music world.
Speaker 1: You love blue dot fever, one of your favorite things.
Speaker 3: It's not clear that any single factor is the cause, but high prices are currently not the issue for my chemical romances. Upcoming target gig, target Field Gig Monday, August twenty fourth, This coming Monday, with less than a week ago before showtime, there are tickets on sale for twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: Jeezy your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Yes, so I think the same story said that it's cheaper than a beer. Yeah, that's tough. The new meat doesn't want that. I don't want that. That's said. Those are sure and put a lot of effort into what they do. Yeah, what about to hold you?
Speaker 6: Oh the old So wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Speaking of how much the thing costs, because you just said it's it's less than a beer, what are you in common charge for flop, sweat and tears?
Speaker 1: I think it's twenty. That's a good deal too, thanks.
Speaker 6: So you can see common and Sauce for twenty or my Chemical Romance for twelve dollars US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us yeah interesting yeah.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, life is full of tough choices, right, ask Sophie. I don't want them cheeses. I don't want them to have to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Did you have you looked it up to see how many tickets look like they're available?
Speaker 1: I'll look right now, though.
Speaker 3: You love it, don't you? No, I do not. Okay you don't. The older you loved it, Yeah, but you know the old you also liked not brushing his teeth.
Speaker 1: Wow, the old, the old you, and the new you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look at this seating chart and see the blue dot fever and you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: I gonna tell you, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: So what's the twelve dollars? Like the obstructive view.
Speaker 3: Or oh no, that's just like out there. It's not there's a lot of tickets sold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: The uh but they did drop the ticket prices quite a bit.
Speaker 5: I never have to deal with buying concert tickets. My wife handles that.
Speaker 1: Part of it.
Speaker 5: Yesterday she did the pre sale for Luke Combs because we want to bring Kloe because she loves every Luke Combs banger. It sounds like a nightmare. She got like kicked out of there. She knows what she's doing. She like had the seats picked out, and we have to pick ones that don't have stairs, So like we had the ones picked out apparently and then boom got kicked out.
Speaker 1: She had to re log in all.
Speaker 5: These things, and then other people we talked to had the same issue, so you would think and that was a x S. Yeah, but she just a lot of cusswords.
Speaker 1: Hy barker fox. I guys, how could you see who's opening for Luke Combs?
Speaker 3: I did not who.
Speaker 1: It's that band that I told you about, trudyocre B Yeah, no kidding, got you right.
Speaker 7: Right right.
Speaker 1: Them? Yes?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Sweet? They are awesome. So you will be at this concert, that's the goal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think tickets will go quick and everything, but you'll be away.
Speaker 3: Run right now a lot. And uh, the guy says Lou Combs. I don't think he knows the guy's name. Is it sounds like he says Lou Combs. The same guy that said, uh, amazing, hot rong. I do like the guy that goes like this at the end of the ice cube commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want that job.
Speaker 3: Looked for it all morning. I can't tell what the commercials call. It's not labeled. No, it's not labeled Big three. I thought it would be. It's not in the system, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think? Isn't it the same guy that's the attorney?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know the top dog log I don't know. I'll check.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say that every time anybody says anything on the show, he's gonna go yeah.
Speaker 5: I had a couple of weeks last year that I was yet yeah and everything, but no one laughs.
Speaker 1: I moved on Story of my Life.
Speaker 6: He workshopped it, gave it for, you know, a quick trial run, see if it worked and it didn't play.
Speaker 1: I like that you acknowledge it and moved on. It's smart. When Chloe doesn't laugh, I know it's real bad. Oh buddy, Yeah, you got to play to your key demographics for sure. Children.
Speaker 2: Parker Fox is here, John Criesil is here. This is the Power of Trip Morning Show on the Fan from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This