Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show, and thank you for being here with us.
Speaker 2: You're a home of pay your bills. We'll get you some money. I know that.
Speaker 1: More and more we got to you know, tell you this. You got a chance to win thirteen thousand dollars a day. Actually you can't win the whole thirteen thousand. You can win one thousand dollars thirteen times a day. I guess that's probably better say that. But that's better odds than you'll ever get listening to any of the other people. Okay, no offense, but if it's not an iheartstation, it ain't worth listening to. You know, they'll give you like koozies, which kouzies are great. I saw a really cool one over the weekend. But you don't need a kouzzi. A kuzie ain't gonna put money in your or gas in your gas tank. So get ready to pay your bills. Ten after the hour, starting nine to ten weekday mornings, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. So where were you hanging out? Were you hanging out in the suburbs in the city. Where in the suburbs we were driving? Wasn't I were driving.
Speaker 3: Actually we saw this guy who was walking like on the sidewalk along the side of the road, no shirt on, very very very tanned, insanely ripped, like just yeah, bulgie muscles. He had his shorts dipped kind of low so you could see the bed what I'm talking about, and he's walking this like.
Speaker 4: Little stuffy dog, which was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: So West made a comment about about the guy and I was like, I do not find that attractive whatsoever. Like everything about the guy, the tan, the like the big muscles, like the whole thing, the v.
Speaker 2: Just the dog. That was about it.
Speaker 3: And West was like, I feel like you're in the minority. I feel like it's like I feel like girls love ripped in shape, tan guys. And I'm like, well, that's just not me.
Speaker 2: Well what is your preference? Thank god, but no, it's just not my thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially to pull your pants that lows, to show off this area right here.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on, you're begging for attention at that point.
Speaker 2: What's the demographic of this guy? Like how else?
Speaker 3: He was probably maybe thirty five, thirty thirty five.
Speaker 2: That's kind of an old guy to have the be.
Speaker 3: Shown the v very tan like I would. I would almost enter to assume spray, oh really like he might be a bodybuilder.
Speaker 2: Really he might.
Speaker 5: Be using something else then to get those muscles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's interesting shirt off walking around shirtless guys. The guy that just like walks around shirtless, I believe never put shirts on, like I believe that. So here here's my belief on this one. I was out on Saturday and I saw these guys doing kind of similar or one guy doing it, and I thought to myself, this guy is purely just wanting to be noticed.
Speaker 2: He's not he's not on a walk to just.
Speaker 4: Like you're not walking your dog with your shirt off.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't like it wasn't like, oh my god, I'm so hot, I'm gonna take my shirt off. Like it's a guy that's basically like kind of like I would be if I was just going out for dinner at night. I'd be like, all right, what am I wearing? Like he says what am I not wearing? And he puts on you know not you know, does anything goes out and does that. That's an interesting look.
Speaker 3: I just don't think like overly, I don't know, like even at the gym, there's all the guys that I think are just trying to show off the arms and stuff. But even then that is not I know some women find that really attractive. I have never found that attractive.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're like in shape, but if you're so big that like you can't even move your neck around and stuff like that, that's too much for me.
Speaker 2: But is he that big or is he just tone like? Is he?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He was?
Speaker 4: He was pretty big?
Speaker 2: Is he he was pretty?
Speaker 1: He was pretty bulky those guys did he did he have hair or did he have hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe him.
Speaker 1: I was gonna actually find something wrong with him now unfortunately found can't find anything wrong with him.
Speaker 2: Hannah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: Everyone?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: And I had to call in because my husband, it's so funny you said this.
Speaker 4: He's like the jacked right now.
Speaker 5: He's tan, he's tattooed, mustache, and we have two Wiener dogs.
Speaker 3: So every time you see him downtown Birmingham, like you see this big burley guy and then just like two little Wienie dogs trotting him.
Speaker 4: So, but does he wear his shirt? Is he shirts all the time? Yeah? Okay, he's like in doing Cardio.
Speaker 3: No, he's he's.
Speaker 1: Clothed, Hannah. You know in some listeners are texting us right now. Jessica just text and said, y'all are haters? What about shirtless guys? Like it really wasn't that hot when he was walking around, like, you know, what's come on?
Speaker 2: Put it? Put at least a T shirt.
Speaker 4: You know, if he's confident, let him, let him do his thing.
Speaker 6: We would say the same thing if a girl was in the sports brow, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: We No, we would probably say something there's some girls that probably need to uh, you know, I think.
Speaker 2: That we were No.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's normal to me.
Speaker 2: But I think that there are I think that there are people.
Speaker 1: There are girls us girls would look at a girl in a certain way to.
Speaker 4: Wear a sports brau.
Speaker 1: No, if we just saw a girl walking around with just a just a sports bran walking around like that or.
Speaker 4: Sports braun like leggings, No, I think that that's very normal.
Speaker 1: So that's more normal than what would be the what would be the female equivalent of this guy walking around shirtless with the v girl with the with with her excessively tight.
Speaker 3: I mean I saw a girl where you actually know this girl I saw a girl where a bikini wants to yoga, and I was like, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't know her, but I want you know, man.
Speaker 4: That was a little out of the ordinary.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Jake? I got that guy the hair.
Speaker 5: Usually that's a sign of steroids.
Speaker 3: I knew it his body from this happened very quickly. His body didn't look like it had any hair, but he had a lot of hair on the top of his head.
Speaker 2: How was he how was he's sweating? Though? That's it' that's the sinus stare.
Speaker 1: Rud didn't get pimples on the forehead, didn't get yeah.
Speaker 6: I just said, if his muscles are so big? But he came and wipe his own butt.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, I don't know what you look like, Jake, but I'm thinking to myself, you might be a little out of shape like me. And that's where you're coming up with all the hate. And that's how I am. I got some buddy, I'm right there with you. I was walking around downtown Birmingham on Saturday too. I had to go get some pants fixed up at stateon Liberty and uh, I ended up getting stopped by my buddy Jimmy Osaki, who owns the Brooklyn Pizza. Yeah, and we stopped. We sat out there on the patio and just talked for a little bit. The people watching is crazy there. Oh, it's crazy. It's like the people. I'm going to say this to you, and I know that you like downtown, but better. I thought that that was actually a very entertaining hour and twenty or.
Speaker 2: So that I was out there. You'll try it.
Speaker 1: And the one thing this is this is one So there is this kid and I don't know who he is, but Jimmy stopped him. There's a University of Michigan student, very tall, humongous head of hair, extremely skinny, and he just walks and circles NonStop the area there. If you live in Birmingham, or work in Birmingham, or have been in Birmingham, you've seen this kid exercise. So Jimmy stopped him, and the kid said that he just does this for hours during the day and he did seventeen miles on Friday, go walking around the streets right there. Seventeen miles.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He was first off, he was very why so skinny, very skinny guy. Yeah, but he said that that's what he does. And then I thought to myself, I'm like my neighbor like I always want to go on walks. My neighborhood's kind of boring for that, and I get stopped by like people like you know, oh hey, you know what's going I have to talk? I thought to myself, what great people watching to go to a city like Plymouth or in the Detroit fur and yeah, yeah and just walk do some walking. Oh.
Speaker 2: The only problem is I'd had the cops called on me.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, strange man in neighborhood walking around with his deep V.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could ever deep VA. I don't even know what a deep V is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean this man for sure pulled his pants down so everybody could see it.
Speaker 2: He was showing off the V.
Speaker 1: Where's the V by the way, when you say deep there, so he's showing off his crotcher?
Speaker 2: Does west ever DP? Mine would not be deep.
Speaker 1: Mine would be a different be Yeah, Mine would be a FUFA.
Speaker 4: I think you're combining.
Speaker 2: Mine would be a FIFA right there. What's going on? Hey? Sam? How you doing?
Speaker 6: How are you guys? First time?
Speaker 5: A long.
Speaker 1: keV is out filming a movie today, So he's not here with us, so we we you have to get a redo when he comes in.
Speaker 2: But what's going on? Good?
Speaker 6: Good, No much. I just want to put in a few words about how it's normal for women to be half naked nowadays and it's not, and it's just someone always got something to say with when it's that guy.
Speaker 2: So you're a guy that does this, so explain to us why you do this.
Speaker 6: I don't do this, but I just think it's uh, it's it's normal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but women are covering everything. Guys with shirts off aren't covering.
Speaker 2: Hey, free the nipple, right, Sam, I mean.
Speaker 6: The guys, the guys that are covering their private part, just like the women are covering their private parts. You know, there's a little more to showing women than.
Speaker 1: Men, Sarah, Sam, let me tell you what kind of guy I am. Okay, I don't know how long you've listened to this show, but I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you right now. You're gonna learn more about me than ever before. I quit basketball because I hated doing shirts and skins and I had to be the skins.
Speaker 2: I am not a shirt off kind of guy.
Speaker 6: You gotta let him be free. Regardless of how your body looks.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many times?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many times Tom Barrett or Bruce West used to hate having to cover me when I was a skin Actually, I would get the ball and score every time because they'd be like, coach, I'm I'm not covering this guy, Sean, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: Mojoe?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's happening Sean? Hey? Hey, check me out?
Speaker 6: So you think you got a VID or you gotta beat you?
Speaker 2: That's the greatest Sewan. Thank you, buddy. I love you, buddy. By