Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning back here. Uh, today would be a perfect pool day. And since Bianca is the only one that has a pool on the show Bianca, is there an invite that everybody can go over to your parents' house to go swim in your pool? Hold on, yeah, are you talking in a microphone or what are you talking in? Are you in a swimming You're in the deep end there.
Speaker 2: No, I said, I have an open crib, parents aren't home party at my house.
Speaker 1: My gosh, she made me yesterday. I have booze wanted to take it. Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: We got the fridge from Johns and Beverage. I, by the way, talked to Lydia yesterday when she just left your pool.
Speaker 1: Because Lydia and you and Bryce were all hanging out, huh at the pool and your brother was also there with his his girl too or something to well.
Speaker 2: His girl is Bryce's cousin, so we're trying to set that up. So that's happening. And then we had Bryce's sister, so Bryce's sister and Lydia wrote the two single ladies.
Speaker 1: There, okay. Lydia said that it seemed very very awkward at times. Lydia I was not aware of.
Speaker 3: This was awkward, well even the last time. But it's like when they're together, you can tell that they want to hold hands, kiss on each other.
Speaker 1: But then there's me.
Speaker 3: I'm like sitting right by them, or I'm sitting in the pool with them, and they you know, I have to turn my face and then I know when I turned my face they kiss a little bit. We don't in my backyard.
Speaker 2: Corner of my eye, camera's in my backyard.
Speaker 1: I can't roll the tapes, throw the tapes. I don't like when couples are together and there's even one person that's not a couple, and couples are like all over each other. Is that what it's like?
Speaker 3: Lydia sometimes but they're actually not too bad, Like she kind of tries to include me as like a coruple. Like we were all floating on the floatings in her pool yesterday and she's like, all right, we're going to link up. So she's holding onto my floating on one side, and Bryce's on the other.
Speaker 1: So there's three of.
Speaker 3: Us just floating around together, laying out.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing I tried, so listen, it's a nice day. I know Bryce wants to come over and swim. I know Lyddy wants to come over and swim. Like last year, me and Lydia were at the gym tanning in the pool, So I'm like, I want to hang out with everyone. I want to include everyone. Yeah, it just happens to be that Lydia doesn't have a man yet, so she's at their wheel right now. Happen, But it's gonna happen. Trust Like, we're gonna get Lydia a man and we're all gonna do double dates in the pool.
Speaker 1: Find you're someone at radio boot camp, Bianca, Oh, I am trying. Are your parents okay with you guys all just hanging in your pool like this in the afternoon. Why, I don't think they care.
Speaker 2: I mean they get mad when I don't use the pool because then they're like, we open the pool, we take care of the pool, and no one uses it, so we're using it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just I would think that first off, you know, you guys better be behaving her.
Speaker 2: Shall we not forget them?
Speaker 1: Twenty three? But I understand that, But you're still Caldean. That make a difference how old you are when you're a Caldean kid.
Speaker 2: Again, we have cameras outside, so my parents, I'm sure are watching us. We have two separate types of ring cameras. So there's every ask call you have people over.
Speaker 1: Ye, well I used to.
Speaker 2: I don't really ask anymore. If my parents on home, I don't ask.
Speaker 1: Call your dad up right now, let's ask your dad what his thoughts are about people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he no, I don't think he's working today. He's Tuesday. He has morning off.
Speaker 1: Does your dad ever go and swim laps in the pool?
Speaker 2: Oh? If you see my dad's he doesn't know how to swim. He looks like a floppy whale in there. He he belly flops. WHOA, sorry, Michae's turned off. Yeah, no, he belly flops straight in. He doesn't know how to swim, so he looks like he's like drowned in the pool.
Speaker 1: Really does, but he does. He do like pool exercising and stuff like that. He just goes, tries to move around. He does. He al is on with us right now. Hi's dad is al.
Speaker 2: Hi al Good morning?
Speaker 1: Have anybody good morning? Listen? It's gonna be a gorgeous day today, and Bianca just invited all of us to come over to your pool.
Speaker 4: Al you guys, more than welcome.
Speaker 3: I'll putrovide the food, alcohol and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how could I say no? That's that's a date. L Are you okay? When Bianca invites like a whole bunch of people over, like her boyfriend, boyfriend, sister, you know, the whole family, Lydia.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're more than welcome, more than marriers.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Is it that when you have a pool that you want people to enjoy? It is that kind of the mentality, like that you you like people getting in the pool. Absolutely, get the water moving. Banca says that you guys have cameras that look out in the backyard there. Do you guys ever look at the cameras. Do you or Beyonca's mom ever look at the cameras to see what they're doing when you guys are at work?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's even better. That's a bad thing to say to Bianca.
Speaker 2: Can you guys, can you guys see the screens right now? I don't know if you can see the live stream, but I'm gonna have there's a little video of my dad.
Speaker 1: Trying to Oh my god, hang on, hang on, hang.
Speaker 2: On, hang on.
Speaker 1: I want to see it. It's from I'm this computer over here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know you can't see it.
Speaker 1: Al are you a good swimmer?
Speaker 4: Hell no, I don't like but I love my pool though.
Speaker 1: Is your pool? Like it's like like, can you stand up in your pool or look at that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's about fifteen yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's four So four feet deep is not bad. That's like, that's like what do they call them a playpool or something.
Speaker 2: Like it's a kiddie pool?
Speaker 1: Know they know they have like some kind of a name for bigger than a kiddy pool? He doing backstrokes in there is a breaststrokes? And where where is this video? I have not seen it in the chat always in our group text. Okay, hold on a second. I was watching the Al. You're like me, you wear a shirt swimm and I do the same thing too. I like to wear a shirt sometimes. I like it. Ol, Now you look good out there in the pool. Look at you. Appreciate it getting some sun. Love you so much. Take off that shirt next time. Al, All, do you ever get neighbors that will jump the fence and come over and try to get into the swimming pool? No, not yet.
Speaker 2: No, we had a duck there the other day though, we had some ducks chilling in the pool.
Speaker 1: Oh. Really, do they leave a mess for you guys, like on your pool deck?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't clean the pool. My dad does, that's his job.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 1: What what is your job, Bianca? At home? Do you do any chores or anything? Remember last time I've done?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: What is it she does?
Speaker 4: All she does making a mess and leave it.
Speaker 2: But I try to make food. I don't really know how to cook that well, so it just leaves a mess in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it. Can we do it? And welcome?
Speaker 3: We'll do it on the weekend. Come by.
Speaker 1: I would love to. Can we do a belly flop contest? Have you and I versus Zach versus Beyonca's dad out? I'm in. That would be great. Uh, that would be.
Speaker 2: All of you guys. More welcome anytime, any day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that pool looks so good. By the way, your pool looks so clean. I mean that it is so blue. It's beautiful. Yeah. My wife she tested every other day. She gets the water, she gets the water. Makes sure you had tested. After those guys were in the water yesterday. Go get that thing all set up. Al's good talking to you, buddy, Appreciate you. I'm coming to see you, manling beverage. I need a real to come see you.
Speaker 3: I got to cover like a blanket tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Love you buddy, take care Al, Love you two guys. Bye bye, have a blessed Thank you, Rosemary. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Bye? How you doing? So? I'm from Saint clair Chor and I just want to say that, Hey, it's everybody. I love you guys. I've been listening first so many years. Oh, thank you. So it's just perfect. Three to four foot pool, just absolutely unbearable the heat that we had last year. I just couldn't take it anymore. So I went and purchased a three to four foot pool because I'm such a gardening and a farmer, and it's just perfect just to relax and your backstro and yeah, perfect.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so good for you too to be in there and and soak in a little bit of water and you know.
Speaker 4: Nothing, Believe it or not, It's wonderful for your mind.
Speaker 1: I bet that's great. Would you mind if Bryce and Bianca come over and hang out.
Speaker 4: Anytime? Anytime? And I love to cook and you can find me on TikTok.
Speaker 1: And wait a second, hold on, Rosemary's on TikTok with her pool. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, it's it's a chow Rosa Marie seven on TikTok and I have over fifteen point four like, oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, only for our couple young people that shouldn't be on TikTok eight ones.
Speaker 2: I've inviting a date tonight for Lydia's pool dates, so I got her on. You're my cousin.
Speaker 1: You no, come on, is this a little blind date or do we know this cousin Lydia? No, I know this.
Speaker 2: Cousin and she's just doing that. And he's five fee shorter than her. It'll be fine, five fee shorter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not going to get some action today the pool or get out and enjoy this weather. It's going to be a beautiful day today. We will see you tomorrow morning for more Mojo in the Morning. Have a great day. By twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo in the Morning.