Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Welcome this Thursday, afternoon, Christmas on the horizon. Last night, the President addressed the nation. I thought it was fabulous. I thought it was great. I'm gonna share with you my ex account or my tweet it. Can I use the word tweet anymore about what I said about last night's speech and more. Plus the Bengals two is not going to play on Sunday. We'll see what happens now the Bengals won from an underdog to a favorite. We'll see what happens there. But until then, Congressman Warren Davidson, and welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, Congressman, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. May I share with you my ex account and what I said last night late?
Speaker 2: It'd be an honor. Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying. Trump speaks to the nation. Three main goals as potus fix, the border lesson crime fix, inflation check mark all three. In fact, this morning the numbers came out. They're down to two point seven from three. They went down then place and number went down ten percent in one month, from three point zero to two point seven. May I continue American service members each receive, due to tariffs, a Christmas bonus of one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars. Do you stand with DJT or you want Biden and Kamala back? They're back. Can you imagine the road not taken that if Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz the marshmallow Man was in charge of the economy. Now, where would we be.
Speaker 3: It's it's insane where we would be if if we had Kamala Harris and Tim Watson.
Speaker 2: Look, the country.
Speaker 3: Rightly decided we need another term for President Trump, and he's made the most of it. I mean, you look at the executive actions they've taken, and the momentum is great, and I think he kind of teed it up to say, hey, we've got a lot of things done. More good things are coming. The biggest thing that we did with the tax reform package. Some people are seeing that already, but you're really going to feel it when you get to April fifteenth next year and you see, wow, okay, big returns and a lot of people are just in the coming year going to start seeing their withholdings changed so they have more take home pay to be able to drive our economy, and I think that's really going to be a strong year ahead. President Trump really teed that up nicely, and I think he baited the whole country in the media into covering it too. They all thought he was going to talk about Venezuela and he basically gave a here's what we got done so far, but wait, there's more coming.
Speaker 1: I have a sense Tony Bender tells me this. I think at times he has liberal leanings that they're kind of rooting against the country. They don't want the inflation number to go down. When the number came out this morning, I watch MSNBC MS NOW so you don't have to, and the coverage was not about the number three point zero to two point seven percent inflation. The number was about, well, coffee's up seventeen percent, cars are up four percent, meat is up fourteen percent, as like saying, well, my fingers and arms way a lot, but my body's in good shape. And so they want to downplay the number to say, you know what, well, and can you trust the number. Trump's in charge of the numbers. Can you trust the number? And after Trump mcgasoline maybe down to a dollar fifty a gallon and might be ninety nine cents again, which it was when I was a kid. But nonetheless, things are terrible. Things are awful. The economies in free fall. Tariffs are going to be overruled by the O Supreme Court. The border's going to get wide open. Venezuela is going to attack Miami, Florida. And I'm watching this, I'm going, what are you saying. Do you think that Democrats under Trump want America to succeed or fail?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're rooting for failure and they're looking for issues. I mean, look, the House of Representatives just yesterday we passed it had to start on healthcare reform, not more free stuff for more people, not COVID era subsidies. Real reforms for all all Americans, lowering health care costs, giving more options to people with health care.
Speaker 2: It's a start.
Speaker 3: I want there to be more reform on our overall healthcare market.
Speaker 2: But we passed that on the floor of the House.
Speaker 3: No Democrats joined joined us in passing that, and why because they want the issue and what they're talking about with this COVID subsidy thing is really hiding the fact that Obamacare failed to make health care more affordable, and even the subsidies that they're fighting for, these aren't subsidies for regular Obamacare people that have them. These are bonus subsidies essentially for affluent people that don't even go to the people. They go to the insurance companies that clearly aren't working, and they want to They want to hold that out there as their healthcare issue. And you know why, because they want an issue. They don't want to they don't want to solve the problem.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is one of the best. If you're in the military right now. You were in the military, you went to Notre Dame, you went to West Point, you've been a ranger. And if you're a product of what's it called today, private or a corporal at the bottom of the run, and here comes a check to you for one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars, No we own one in the media is covering that because it is so good for service personnel, and it reflects the idea that the tariffs are going to be used for those purposes. If the US Supreme Court rules at some point in the future that that's all illegal, and now we owe hundreds of billions of dollars. Wouldn't that wreck the economy.
Speaker 3: It'd be a really bad idea for the court to go back and kind of retroactively nullify, you know, the tariffs. And I don't think they're going to do that personally. But look, the goal with the tariffs has been to force a negotiation that's been very effective.
Speaker 2: We made progress. There's a lot left to do.
Speaker 3: And you know, part of the reason why would we teariff some of our allies and friends, well because they took America for granted and they were all trying to curry favor with China and at the expense of the United States, they weren't helping confront China. China's been abusive in their trade practices with everybody. And finally, even the US Europeans are there. Mark Carney up in Canada is the most stubborn guy going maybe in Brazil. So there's still some lingering tariffs on Canada and Brazil because their countries aren't helping. But even the Germans, with the big German auto industry said, look, okay, we get it, we need the China market, but we are really seeing problems here and they are starting to help confront China, and look, we'd rather have a friendly trade relationship, the idea that we trades better than we have conflict. But we can't stay dependent upon China. And that's been a clear theme of the president. That's a clear foreign policy initiative, and in the way he's used it has been to forced that that's the prerogative of the president, the commander in chief, and I hope that the Supreme Court takes that into account when they.
Speaker 2: Provide this decision. Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: Revenue there that comes from the tariffs, and Okay, Congress at some point, hopefully we'll walk those in and create some certainty around this.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of the theme.
Speaker 3: Like we passed some things through the House last year, but in the year ahead, even some of the things that we really want done our HR two three four five bills, the Senate hasn't taken up. So we really get to put pressure on the Senate to give us a vote. Hopefully they'll all pass, but we got to show the country, hey, we are on offense and there's a reason why we can get all this done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: We also have massive fraud, waste and abuse. We talk about it every cycle. We never do anything about it. This time something is occurring. Ninety percent of the new signups for Obamacare or bots or individuals that are simply doing it with fictitious Social Security numbers and huge amounts of moneys are going to individuals and so called clinics all over America that don't exist. Same thing with Social Security. There's about one hundred billion dollars a year in Social Security does waste, fraud and abuse. When you can talk about SNOP benefits, about half the SNOP benefits are bots, are illegals. And I'm reading this out of I read Minneapolis newspapers. I'll try to read everything. Minnesota officials and prosecutors. These are Minnesota state our warning, the state of Minnesota and treasure. They're facing unpresidented fraud crisis and his social service programs, with losses to Minnesota being about two billion dollars. And by the way, the states paid ten to fifteen percent of these costs. The Feds paid ninety eighty to ninety percent of the cost So if Minnesota lost two billion dollars, that means the federal taxpayers, you and I lost about twenty billion dollars in one state. How do you respond to that? The massive fraud, waste, and abuse in Minnesota. What do you say about that?
Speaker 3: Well, look at who's leading the state, Tim Walls, right, that's who Kamala Harris picked as her vice president candidate. You look at Gavin Newsom, who wants to be the Democrat nominee. Look what he's done to California. That's what these people want to do to our country. And tragically, the one Democrat senator in the state of Minnesota who voted to turn off free health care for illegals in Minnesota was murdered. But you look at how deep is the scandal in the corruption up there with this money, No wonder people didn't want this exposed, and there has to be accountability. And I think, look, this is hopefully twenty twenty six will be the year that we finally hear the answers of the most frequent question I've got as a member of Congress. When is somebody going to jail? They want the accountability for the people that are doing this corruption. We keep having hearings and exposing the corruption, but now, Pam Bondi, when is somebody going to jail? And those prosecutions need to take place.
Speaker 1: Well, every now and then I'm sure in Congress Warren Davidson, you're running to elan omar. Her federal forms indicated six years ago she was worth sixty thousand dollars. Her federal forms now say she's worth thirty million, a Somali congressman from Minnesota. Can you ask her how that happened when you passed her in the hallway and the Rayburn office building. Can you ask her that question?
Speaker 3: Well, I am curious. I mean, I hadn't heard that. That is stunning. Maybe she was following Nancy Pelosi's stock tips or something. But there's a lot of work there. We haven't even held ourselves to account on some of those things with with reforms. But look, Alano Mark seems very clear from public information that she committed immigration fraud.
Speaker 2: She married brother no less.
Speaker 1: I mean, who doesn't marry, who doesn't marry their brother, who doesn't marry their sister? Married the married the brother as a as a felony to get into the country, get the brother into the country, and now they're both citizens. Isn't that fraud? If you marry your brother or sister to become a US citizen.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a criminal of house and again, when is somebody going to be held to account?
Speaker 2: I mean, these kinds of things are out there in the public.
Speaker 3: I mean I still am in shock that there's never been an accountability for the Clinton Foundation. So look, there are a lot of these things that have been out there for years, and I think, look, people, people don't talk about them every day anymore because they've kind of given up hope. And that's really it's a sad time. Dan Bongino took a year away, came and served as deputy director at the FBI.
Speaker 2: But I think a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Are little demoralized, like, man, it's jam Bongino can't get the reform at the FBI.
Speaker 2: What's it going to take.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm reading from this this is Minnesota, which is a blue state, Minneapolis of Blue City. Twenty one percent of the country's states, which are all Democrats, don't want to share any information with the FEDS. This says. While investigating the scandal, Minnesota agents discovered that one suspected scammer his name or her name, I'm not sure is Asha Farhan Asan defrauded the state's autism treatment program of roughly fourteen million dollars. He built Medicaid for fake therapy sessions, used untrained staff, and paid paid parents fifteen hundred dollars a month to keep their kids in the program when they didn't have autism. And by the way, they've tracked the money, they sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kenya, Nigeria, and also to Somalia and also to El Kaeda and al Shabab. So the federal taxpayer and the Minnesota part is, so the federal taxpayer spend one hundred and forty million dollars for fake billing that went to terrorist groups. Tony Bender paid for that. And there's not more of an outrage, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look, we got to make twenty twenty six the Year of accountability, and you know, a lot of things got done. I think it was nice that President Trump came out there and said, hey, don't forget we got a lot of great things done this year.
Speaker 2: But he also pointed to the future.
Speaker 3: And you know, my hope is that we do, in fact make twenty twenty six the Year of accountability. And you know part of that in Congress, we got our work cut out for us. We got to hit the January thirtieth deadline fund the government, and then there's really no excuse if we don't hit October first funding deadline with everything this year. So the part that we can control, we just got to get after. But we do have to put accountability on DJ. I mean, that is clearly out of control and broken. Lastly, January thirtieth is coming. My gosh, only five or six weeks away. Are the Democrats going to shut down the government again? That's what I'm hearing that they want to shut down the government again. Is that conceivable? Well, it's certainly conceivable. And look, I was here when it happened last time, and there was we didn't even change anything. So we are close on some appropriations bills. Our appropriators got all the bills through committee. But again it's syncing up with the Senate and they say they got the sixty vote rule, and that kind of comes in. Are they going to break the full of buster or are they gonna do something different? But the idea that we're going to just kind of continue status quo. None of us campaigned on preserving the status quo. We have to pass our priorities with a funding bill, and okay, we need some Democrat votes in the Senate to get it. They can't just continue to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. I know twenty twenty six is an election year, but we do. Look, we need to take care of the country and come together and passing in the appropriations bills as part of that.
Speaker 1: I know, you run on the House floor at two o'clock. According to c they're never wrong about two to two thirty. You're going to be voting on extending the Obamacare COVID subsidies for three years in about two hours. How's that going to turn out?
Speaker 2: Well? Sadly, it might pass the House.
Speaker 3: I mean we had four Look, part of the reason that the Speaker Johnson kept the House out of session was to keep pressure on Democrats when they shut down the government, so that we could just reopen the government and not cave to their one and a half trillion dollar list of demands. Now they're not caving to everything, but one of the core ones was plus n up Obamacare. Because Obamacare is failing, they want to pump more cash into it. And this is a COVID era program. Democrats set the expiration date and now they're looking for Republican votes to help save it, and unfortunately, four of my colleagues have pledged to join that fight. Maybe more when they call the votes, will join it, so it might pass the House. They called the votes in the Senate on the same plan. The Democrats voted for it. It did not pass the Senate. So hopefully it'll go nowhere at the end of the day because we've got to pass the House and Senate. I doubt President Trump would sign it if it made it to his desk either, but nevertheless, they're going to force a vote on it.
Speaker 1: Let's get more money to this to the Minnesota fraud programs. Even Minnesota officials were saying, we can't live like this. One program was supposed to cost fourteen million dollars and one year, a jump from fourteen million to four hundred and twenty five million dollars in one year for autism relief, paid for only by the Minnesota DAX payers. And that is ridiculous. And God help I guess a Democrat who doesn't keep the fraud going because you'll be voted out of office. And one was killed in Minnesota. My gosh, every time I talked to you, I get more depressed.
Speaker 3: Well, look to good news is there's a lot of good people in the fight, and we get another got a great holiday season coming up. We can celebrate the birth of our Messiah and we'll be back home in Ohio to do it. So it's always an honor to celebrate with you. God bless you and all your lists.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Warren Davidson. We'll see what happens in a couple hours. And let's keep all the fraud going because democrats benefit, kind of like they keep racism going because they benefit and get paid. So but thank you very much, Warren davids and Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Thank you. Let's continue with more Billy Cunningham The Great American News next, plus my time with doctor Brady, who has connected the Sirhan Sirhan assassination and Lee Harvey Oswald to Luigi MAGGIONI, Oh my gosh, I didn't know that coming up at your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WULW by Billy Cunningham, The Great American And much like rock stars dying or committing suicide in the sense of drugs When the twenty seven, a new book is out by doctor John Brady. It's called Breakdown, a criminal analysis of Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan, Sirhan, and Luigi Mangioni and many others, Ted Kaczinski, O J. Simpson. Is there a threat among all of them? Joining you and I now I think from California? Is doctor John Brady authored the book Breakdown many many times. He's a criminologist. He knows how the criminal mind works. And doctor Brady, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, one of the fascinating things about Luigia Mangione is the almost love and the hero worshiping happening with him. So is there a thread between all these so called infamous murderers that runs between O. J. Simpsons, Sir Hans, Sir Han, Luigia Mangione twenty four year old, that the kids supposedly who killed at Providence Brown University's twenty four one of the Islamic terrorists and Australia is twenty four years old? Is there a thread between all of them or not?
Speaker 4: Listen, Bill, thanks for the invitation. You know, I'm looking forward to a nice interview here. You know, there's a pathological fascination with these kinds of people. If we look at Mangione, if we look at Sir Hand, even Lee Harvey Oswald, there is this affinity to connect to these kinds of murderers with with some kind of a deep psychological distortion that makes people gravitate towards these people. Now, this this syndrome was defined about twenty years ago. Uh and it's called hybristophilia h.
Speaker 5: H y b r I S t O p h I l I A.
Speaker 4: And it's exactly, I'm serious, exactly what I just said. It's a pathological attachment to these kinds of extremists in society, Charlie Manson being one of them with his following with with other Ted Bundy that that had his hybristophilia.
Speaker 5: Followers.
Speaker 4: And then you you transition into Luigi Mangione and other kinds of famous you know, criminals such as such as Elizabeth Holmes who stole nine hundred million dollars with the Farnel situation. So and she's in federal prison. So there's this this abnormal attraction to these kinds of cases where where the the the attractor kind of goes out of their way in order to to to be famous, to be special, to be something different from the ordinary person with Mangioni. With Mangioni, you have this kind of a magical thinking process that he is special. He has a a brief manifesto where he talks.
Speaker 5: About how important he is. He never talks about the victim.
Speaker 4: He talks about he is the one that had the brutal reality to face this kind of a situation and to take out Brian Thompson as a symbolic figure in the healthcare industry that he abhorred.
Speaker 5: Not only that he was sort of a.
Speaker 4: Leftist Marxist that was really against the division in society where certain people had privileges which would include healthcare, and other people were militated against and they didn't.
Speaker 5: Have access to it.
Speaker 4: So this was his cause celeb And it's really interesting when he was in court last week, he's fist pumping, he's mugging, he's mugging for the cameras. So he has his almost a delusional bravado about him that tells me that something isn't right.
Speaker 1: And the thing I found amazing is out of opportunities got to meet the delusional grandeur of the mind of someone like Sir Hans, Sir Han or Lee Harvey Oswald. If Sir Han, if Robert F. Kennedy had walked the other direction, Sir Han would not have been in the position to kill Robert F. Kennedy. And if Lee Harvey Oswald had gone to the Texas Corbook Depository in Fort Worth where he was assigned to work and then got switched to Dallas, that wouldn't have so discuss the opportunists because O. J. Simpson, Luigi Mangioni, they had, they had their delusions that they had to seek out and kill the victim. But sometimes opportunity plays a role.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yes, sometimes opportunity does. But in these the kinds of cases that you're talking about with Sir Hand and with O. J. Simpson, this involves a transformation of a love hate situation.
Speaker 5: Where the the the.
Speaker 4: The victim becomes a victim after being admired by the perpetrator in Sirhan's case, in his diary, in his writings in TV interviews, he first said that he loved Robert.
Speaker 5: Kennedy, he was his hero.
Speaker 4: He transferred his affiliation from President Kennedy to Robert Kennedy and said, when I saw him on TV, it appeared like he had a halo around him. Okay, so this love hate situation, the love changed to animosity and hate based on his own background coming out of Palestine where he was severely traumatized starting at age eight before he came to California at about age thirteen. So he suddenly suddenly transfers this switches this love relationship into a hate and a murderous relationship. When Kennedy said he was going to send fifty bombers to Israel to bomb his people, his people meaning the Palestinians, so he shifted his allegiance to Kennedy and became the aggressor and had to take him out because he saw him as an enemy of his people. So in this kind of situation, this is what we call personal cause homicide. That he had a cause. Man, let's flip forward to Mangione. He had a cause. His cause was deeply embedded in his Marxist orientation towards the unfairness of society, that everything was upside down, and he saw himself as the savior, as the Prince, as the Janah of arc figure who is going to reverse all this by by taking out Brian Thompson. It's it's very interesting that he stopped Brian Thompson. And it's also interesting that that this murder took place at the Hilton Hotel. That was a an assembly of investors into into United Healthcare. It wasn't a strategic meeting. It wasn't a meeting concerning coverage, geography, what are the plans? It was a meeting specifically designed to get more money. This may have been an added feature to Mangione's own pathology to strike back at United Healthcare.
Speaker 1: And so and the and the death for example, this isn't in your book, but it clicked when you gave me the answer by John Lennon's death. If Mark David Chapman just happened not to get the autographed on the on the on the album, and if something had happened in John Lennon had to peer, then Mark David Chapman and other names on the list to kill, including Johnny Carson and some others. But unlike O. J. Simpson, he specifically wanted to kill his ex wife Nicole Brown. Ron Goldman was in the way. So sometimes it's happens to that, some other times you target it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, well that Mark David Chapman, who is a pretty condoluted psychiatric story and a criminal story. He is falls into this love hate relationship similar to to Sirhan. Initially, he loved John Lennon and he had all of his records. He had his house decorated like John Lennon's. He lived in Hawaii, he had he had a he joined a band, he married a Japanese woman in Hawaii. He adored John Lennon. Once again, just like Syrian, something changed in his thinking. For Chapman, it was his alienation and his belief that Lenin was serious when he said that the the the Beatles were more important than Jesus. Chapman was a was a a born again Christian supposedly whatever that means, and he took offense and immediately he shifted from allegiance to this person has to be eliminated because he represents some threat to some kind of a religious ideology that Chapman held at the time. So once again it's the same parallel. I know you talked before about there is opportunity, but opportunities can recur also once this once this mental shift takes place from from my love situation to I must I must eliminate this person as being a threat to me, sir and didn't want the fifty Jet bombers to go to Israel to kill his people, the Palestinians. Chapman wanted to eliminate Lennon because he saw him as a threat to his fundamentalist belief system.
Speaker 1: And then Lee Harvey Oswald was a great supporter of Cuba and Fidel Castro, and Nick Kennedy tried to kill many times Fedel Castro, and he all of a sudden he found himself the opportunity with the rifle and he killed me. Is Lee Harvey Oswald similar to Sirhan, Sirhan, and I guess also Chapman, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that you know. In my book, I go through the.
Speaker 4: Destabilizers that contributed to Lee Harvey Oswalt's criminal career, starting when he was young, starting when he was locked up in the New York juvenile system, starting when the psychologists and I reanalyzed them of the psychological testing because I'm a psycho collegist also, so I reanalyzed the psychological testing given to Oswald at age twelve, and there was definite signs of psychopathy, of a psychopathic personality type of an acting out of a disregard for rules. Interestingly enough, in my book, I detail one of the contributing factors to Oswald being derailed was his crazy mother Marguerite. She induced, or what I call infused, these kinds of definitions which are favorable to the violation of the law, which means there is a mental attitude that she conveyed to her son that it was okay to violate small issues concerning the law. Later than he becomes this becomes encapsulated into his personality. He attempts to assassinate Edwin Walker, who was a yeah yeah, ex general who tries to assassinate him seven months before the assassination of the president, and then.
Speaker 1: He killed Tippet, the police officer, and then he ran into the movie house War as Hell. Van Heflin was the star of that movie. The book, I tell you what, we've not even scratched the surface. I don't know where. And lastly, for those who were applauding Luigi, for those who say go get a maggione, what you did, Brian Thompson is great, by the way, it is despicable. And Kazinsky wanted to stop advancement to college professor's technology, and we have about a minute. Romandi, what do you say to those outside of the courtroom of Luigi Maggione applauding the murder of an innocent man and a father and a husband. What do you say to the sickness of those people?
Speaker 4: Bill, You want me to get this all in sixty.
Speaker 1: Seconds, do your best, do your best.
Speaker 5: Give me another five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't do that. I'm up against the club. Give me the headlines.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the headline is that these people are have a distorted sense of perception when they have this identification with with the the evil person. It's kind of a that they see uh Manngione as a robin Hood figure, whereas actually he's a a an evil robin Hood figure who has only mal intent in mind.
Speaker 5: When he assassinated.
Speaker 4: Brian Thompson as a symbolic gesture towards his Marxist belief system that his actions, you just think about this, that his actions are actually going to change change something in the United States and to overthrow capitalism. He inherited this kind of belief system from Ted Kaczinski, who was his hero, and Ted Kazinski. Ted Kazinski who was at Berkeley when I was there. He also wanted to engage in revolution, and as you say correctly, he was against technology and any.
Speaker 5: Progress in society.
Speaker 4: He was a true ludyite that really couldn't face the futures. So he decided to try and show his specialness by assassinating these three people and injuring twenty three others as the unibomber.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I could spend weeks on this. The book is breakdown, great for Christmas and the holidays. And well like O. J. Simpson when he was found not guilty, a lot of black Americans did an end zone dance, so happy that a murderer got off, and much like similar to what's going on with Luigi Manngioni, people are just happy with the fact that a health care executive was murdered brutally in the early morning hours. And to me, there's a sickness of those who applaud O. J. Simpson and the sickness of those who applaud Luigi Manjioni. Well, I'm sorry, we got to run, doctor John Brady, and the book is a breakdown. It's everywhere. Thanks for your signed copy. I'm sorry to say we got to run, But doctor Brady. The book is breakdown. It's all there, and once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham share. Thank you, doctor Bill.
Speaker 5: I'll show up anytime you ask me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Your I got your number.
Speaker 4: I got your number now and you have a merry Christmas with your family.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Doc.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's fascinating. I read about three quarters of the book. It's wonderful, and I don't know how you prevent these kinds of things, but the fascinating criminal mind is something as a criminal defense attorney that's interested me for many years. Let's continue with more news coming up. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WULW Billy cunning him the Great American and Christmas is coming. They want to thank Congressman Warren Davidson and also doctor Brady for their perspectives on things. We have an esoteric dispute at times about what should happen with Obamacare, what should not happen. It's now political football being kicked back and forth because clearly Obamacare has failed the insured, which is you, and it's failed the doctors. It's failed the hospitals. I can't tell how many docs tell me. They can't handle the paperwork. Enough is enough. The only party benefiting are the insurance companies whose stock value is going up one percent in the last twelve years, and they're making billions and billions of dollars. So I have this this text after Warren Davidson said what he said, and they're going to vote in about an hour from now about extending the subsidies for a three year period. And in this text is heartfelt, and I'm sure it's a real person, and I'm sure it's a real text. I will not use names. This is from a person who I know. I won't use the husband's name either. So since Jojo lost his job, we lost his benefits, so we sign up for Obamacare because we have assets, we have a couple of small kids, and we can't afford to have our house taken. The place I worked does not provide medical insurance, so I was notified that our premiums went from something affordable two hundred and eighty six dollars a month starting in January, which is almost here, with the same plan, is going to cost nine hundred and sixty five dollars a month, which is a seven hundred dollars a month increase, approximately a four hundred percent increase through Obamacare. This pretty much covers nothing, So we're being asked to pay. We were paying two hundred and eighty six dollars a month for lousy insurance. Now it's for the both of us. It's closed to nineteen hundred dollars a month for the same same plan, which covers nothing. It will cost about ten thousand dollars per person out of pocket as a deductible should we get sick or revenoxen. So, before I continue the next two sentences, imagine you're this this woman. You were paying too eighty six a month. You're not going to be asked told to pay nineteen hundred a month for the same plan through Obamacare, which over a year would be what approximately twenty four thousand dollars and insurance premiums to the insurance company twenty four thousand. However, for each of us, we got to spend ten thousand dollars per person out of pocket before the plan kicks in. That means for the husband and the wife they got two kids. I don't know how that works, but just for the husband and wife twenty they got to spend forty four thousand dollars and get zero benefits zero? Basically, should we do this so we don't lose our house and the government sue sees our paychecks in case of a medical emergency. This is sickening. My husband's had a bad time finding a job that carries benefits, this woman says to me in this text. And I know the woman fairly well. I know it's legit. So the next time you have on a congressman or a senator, ask about this, and you please ask them what are we supposed to do? Now? We have about two weeks to make the decision. So when they yank the subsidies right out from under us without any warning, and we have nowhere else to go, what do we do? Well, I'd like to get an answer from somebody that they were sold the idea that Obamacare like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor. Obama said, Look, it's going to reduce premiums every year by twenty five hundred dollars a month on average. I'm sorry, twenty five one hundred dollars a year on average, two and a half thousand bucks a year. Your premiums are going down. You're getting better coverage and the deficit will be reduced, Obama said, because of all the savings through Obamacare. And you might recall at the time, not one Republican voted for it, and every Democrat voted Jess and it passed. And it was designed to fail from the beginning because the money is not going to the person, not to the individual American who's insured, is going to the insurance companies. The four or five big ones are getting the money. A few days ago, ahead on executive vice president of Blue Cross, Blue Shield, and I asked her the question, isn't it true that insurance companies have benefited greatly through Obamacare and that the premiums and deductibles for the individual patient has skyrocketed? And I got an answer that she never answered the question. You can't answer the question if you represent Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Anthem, whatever. You're in the business and making money. You're not in the business of providing care. It's an ancillary product of making money. If you don't make money, you're not in business anyway. And so this is completely screwed up, and it's not getting any better. This is typical. Imagine paying twenty four thousand dollars a year for a family of four as insurance premiums, which are after tax dollars is not deductible twenty four thousand. And then every time you got to go to a doctor or go to a hospital, God forbid, you have to spend ten thousand dollars more per person before any insurance kicks in. And they knew or should have known fifteen years ago when this thing was passed, this was going to occur. The government gets involved in something, the cost or skyrocket availability goes down. So mark my words, put them down here. We are at one twenty one pm on December of the nineteenth. Within ten years, within ten years, we're going to have Medicare for all, which means the government, operating under the principles of Obamacare, will seize control of the entire five trillion dollars a year medical system and operate it like a DMV. They're going to get rid of all the insurance companies for the hospitals and the doctors and the pharmacies. You're going to have to apply in some government office at HHS Health and Human Services to get care somewhere. It's going to look like Western Europe, or it's going to look like Canada. Unless the Republicans and Democrats can work together as one, is that going to Is there anything in this climate we have today that would cause Democrats to work with Republicans and vice versa. So I don't know. I do not know. I don't have the answers. I want the market forces to come into play. I want individual Americans, especially moms and dads with kids, I want them to be protected. You can't have a system where you've got to spend forty or fifty thousand dollars a year for medical insurance and deductibilities when all you make every year is eighty thousand dollars after taxis you make fifty five thousand, that means ninety percent of your income is going to go to insurance companies. Does any of this make sense to you? I don't know. Let's continue have the news coming up after two o'clock today. We have an expert going to talk about the crises in Minnesota, which is similar to the crises in Columbus and around the world. Because let's face it, there's twenty one blue states that will not send to the Feds their information about who's on all these welfare benefits. They will not share that with the feds. You know what I'm saying. So I can only imagine the The problem is probably worse than we think. By the way, there's a small jet that's burst into flames in North Carolina after a failed landing. And I don't want to give out the names the people in the media unless it's confirmed by by the authorities themselves. But there are big wigs in NASCAR. So Statesville Regional Airport crashed and burned, and it's ugly. So say your prayer for the reprise of their souls. One twenty four Home your Bengals News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 6: Wow, we're the two smart ones in here, aren't we?
Speaker 2: Seg?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 5: Hello, Quiet, I'm skos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: We're the two smart ones in here, aren't we?
Speaker 2: Seged?
Speaker 7: We have a special guest. How about this, Willy. It's a special, a super surprise stooge. Rachel, where have you been the past five years?
Speaker 1: You're back?
Speaker 5: No, you know what.
Speaker 6: They haven't let me back in here because they know what trouble we get into.
Speaker 2: Willy.
Speaker 1: There's a cut right one right there, So let the American people know, Rachel, what are you doing now? If anything? To make your life productive. You're a big star in country music. I understand, and also program country stations.
Speaker 6: This is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have us a full report.
Speaker 6: I run all of the country music stations for this wonderful company. iHeartMedia in Kentucky. And uh, you know that's you had a big part end in that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you give me something? Give me something, you know.
Speaker 6: I think back when I was able to talk you into Twitter. I want to say it. It's beautiful, it's wonderful. But literally I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: That is what keeps me employed at this company. That single event in history. I am still riding the way from that.
Speaker 1: Let me read my most recent one. I'm not sure you'll agree with it. Are you ready hit me? Sega? There's a cut right there. So far she's begging me to hit her. That's a different issue here. It is right. Can you see it?
Speaker 6: No, you'll have to read it to me.
Speaker 1: Trump speaks to the nation three main goals as potus fix, the border lesson crime fix, inflation check mark all three bout a boon, a bout a ban butt a bang plus American Service personnel each received seven hundred and seventy six dollars a Christmas bonus because of the tariffs? Do you stand with DJT or you want Biden and Kamala Harris back?
Speaker 6: So many characters there? It is right, that's a wht of characters. I remember when people used to think that I was ghost tweeting for you, that you weren't doing it yourself. I could not make that. I could not get this level of excellence on my own.
Speaker 1: No, this is believe or not it's sake? Do you believe it's me? Yes? Can I give you one that got one hundred and twenty five thousand responses?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: It is right there? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: May I offer a contrarian view. There's a fear that Joe Burrow, a living god being paid two hundred and seventy five million dollars over five years, may quit since he's not having fun? Do you have fun in your job to support your family? Who does this? Twenty nine year old? Think? Think who he is? Either I have fun or not? Bye? Bye? What's your view? So you don't make two hundred and seventy five million bucks? Say you do if you don't have fun? That got one hundred and twenty five thousand responses.
Speaker 6: That's the sell see this is and this is exactly why I bring it. Yeah, I bring this up. I was like I I was the one that talked Willy into Twitter. Like when people go over my resume, that's one of the bullet points I hit, sir. I mean, I'm not I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Made you what you are? You did?
Speaker 6: You did? You shaped me as a person?
Speaker 1: Write that down. How do you have a boyfriend? People want to know you.
Speaker 6: I don't. He's so busy. We are taking applications though, like we're going to try to get this situation resolved this year.
Speaker 1: I do what about what about a reality show? Oh?
Speaker 6: We should do that. We should do that. And Willie, you could be one of the girl judges of this reality show. And you know that. All of the gentlemen. For me, I work with a wonderful man in Kentucky that also happens to be a police officer detective with the Kentucky State Police, So he does my background checks for me. It's great.
Speaker 1: Wow, what about Joe Burrow?
Speaker 6: Isn't Joe Burrow dating a show?
Speaker 1: We need a regular girl.
Speaker 6: Like you, somebody to keep him locked down in Cincinnati. It's Zach Joe.
Speaker 1: Burrow called you and say, Rachel, I heard you on Willie. Let's go get some coffee.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: I think he and I would vibe because he is really into paleontology and I am also into my weird like hobbies and you know, history things, and I feel like we could just yeah, like I want to. I want to talk about geology and you know, sediment layers with him, like I would enjoy that. Like get a girl that can do both. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get a hold of his mom and dad and see if I set up a date between you and Joe Burrow.
Speaker 6: You do that? I mean, I think one of the last days I had that was actually set up by you, and it was some random guy from the Kenwick Country Club. You just called me and were like, hey, I found something.
Speaker 1: Called me and said, well, what can I go out with? Rachel? I knew he was a multi millionaire and I said, she'd love to meet a guy like you. Whatever came of.
Speaker 6: That, I don't like nothing. I think he ended up getting engaged the next girl he dated. I want to say, so I dropped the bag. I did, But this, this is why I need your help.
Speaker 1: What kind of bag was it, Louis Vuitton bag? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm more of a Gucci girl, but you know I can be flexible.
Speaker 1: Write that down another one.
Speaker 6: I have a bone to pick with you. We need to get into this.
Speaker 1: Pick my bone. What you got.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm kind of a big deal now in the country music.
Speaker 1: World, excuse me.
Speaker 6: And they invite me to all of these cool like golf courses like Augusta and places like that, and and I don't know how to golf. And I contacted you at the beginning of the summer and I said I need help golfing, and you were like, I can't, I'm too busy.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear the word Augusta.
Speaker 6: Did I had to qualify it. I thought, because you know I helped you become a social media superstar, that you would repay the favor and teach me how to handle a club.
Speaker 1: Write that down. Now. When you said Augusta, are you talking about Augusta National and Augusta, Georgia or Augusta, Kentucky. Which Augusta are you talking about Georgia? Wait? Hold on, is where's where's your doctor? What's your doctor, and.
Speaker 6: There's I think, is there one called Troubadour down in Nashville too, Yes, but it's not as it's not. But like I get invited there all the time too, and I don't know how to golf, so like I needed help and listen, I'm trying to be like I'm trying to be super woman over here right, Like I'm one of the few female programmers. I have to step up, and like all the boys go to the golf course and I can't golf and I need to be at the golf course too, making decisions, and you let me down.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is there a chance I won't make you promise? Women break promises all the time. Is there a good chance? And if I teach you how to play golf, that you can get me to Augusta National to play on that golf course.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know, I don't know. That's up in the air. You could probably be my plus one. But how's Penny going to feel about that?
Speaker 1: She's not possessive?
Speaker 6: You know that that's true. She'd probably be like you can keep him.
Speaker 1: She shares, She shares, So you're saying this is no bs that you have an entree to go to Augusta National.
Speaker 6: Yes, because all of these record executives like go to all of these golf courses, and they have to take their artists to these golf courses because guess what, Artists don't want to hang out with people like me unless it's somewhere cool. So that's how I end up somewhere cool, not because I'm cool technically, say give me some sports.
Speaker 7: Will he the Student Reporters and Proud Service ever your local temp Star heating and air conditioning dealers temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, calls Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one three three eight five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: You're welcome here anytime, Rachel, anytime.
Speaker 7: Wells, you want to thank Willie Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar the world's greatest fried chicken. Of course, Ron and his son Matt came down and brought our lunch today thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five one three five seven four two two two, or on that thing called the world Wide Web ronsroust dot net as national.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Augusta National? I have this thing called the Master's golf term.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: And is it a big deal to you, Joe?
Speaker 6: Not really, I mean, but I mean everybody, you know what everybody gets in during the Master's not everybody. It's a ticketed event. Obviously it's hard to get into. But this is not during that time. This is like private.
Speaker 7: He would just go down turn in off the highway there in Augusta and go down Magnolia Lane and go around the roundabout there in front of the clubhouse and then drive out again, pass out.
Speaker 1: He would. He would be, fine, what's the.
Speaker 6: Golf course south of Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: That's well, you got the TPC Sawgrass and sawgrass I got in by it there too. You got invited to salgrass I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I can't go. I don't know how to go.
Speaker 1: You need to come. You need to be around more often. You gotta hang, you gotta hang.
Speaker 6: Well, you know you're too busy for me. You're too busy.
Speaker 1: Write that down, Wow, Rachel, come back anytime.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you my number, my blood type, give you a urine sample, my brain ek, I'm giving you everything I like.
Speaker 6: How I drop Augusta and then all of a sudden Yeah, I got.
Speaker 7: Here, his buddy say give me out of a stude report Willie and Hotter of Rachel's return, here is a Christmas gift.
Speaker 1: I would pass out if that happened.
Speaker 7: We will leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 9: Tiger is playing at a level unknown to mere mortals. Now he is primed to take home his fifth Green jacket and begin his quest for the perfect season at the year's first major, a tradition unlike any other.
Speaker 1: The Masters on CBS, Oh my God, Willie out Augusta because of Rachel. On News Radio seven hundred, you can stay with me in the Crow's Next on seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. When I looked at the history of American race relations, most of the difficulties that come to the left, going back one to two hundred years, the Democratic Party used black folks as slaves, and then after the Civil War, after the Republican Party freed the slaves, guess what happened next is that the Democratic Party in the South said, you know what, let's have the Ku Klux Klan. And after that failed miserably because Republicans opposed to going up to the nineteen thirties to forties, the black folks were denied entrance into the regular military by the Democratic Party. Then in nineteen sixty four and sixty five the Civil Rights Acts all passed because of the Republican Party. Enough is enough, And so you thought that racially discriminatory segregated classes, for example in school after Brown versus Board of Education would be concluded. But that's not the case. In fact, there's a new segregation happening in public schools. And it's happening mainly in blue cities, blue states, like in New York City and Los Angeles, Chicago, but also happening in Minneapolis. And joining you and nine now is Kendall Teats. She's an investigative reporter for defending education and she's focusing now in Minnesota many other states. Lots of work to do in Kendall Teats, I think for the first time, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. So describe the formula Minneapolis schools. Public schools are now using to use race based decisions when it comes to the students who should not be race based. Tell what's going Tell the American people what's happening in Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Right, So Minnesota has been in the news recently, as you know, but something that hasn't been covered is really just Minnesota's left word shift in education become one of the most aggressive states in reshaping education. So we can discuss Minneapolis public schools, they have had racially segregated classes, and I can get into some of the specifics on that, but we really document in a state wide leftward shift, and it really is a civil rights crisis. So you've got grant opportunities coming down from the state at the government level that are race based. You also have ethnic studies, which is going to be required by every high school offered that they require it by twenty twenty six. So there are lots of examples across the state where race has been a factor and we've really been documenting that. But to go back to your question about what's going on specifically in Minneapolis public schools.
Speaker 6: They have racially segregated.
Speaker 8: Classes, which would be a violation of you know, Title six and the cool Protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. In response spending education in October, file the civil rights complaint with the US Department of Education over these racially segregated classes. And like you said, I mean we settled this in nineteen fifty four in Brown versus Board of Education, the Supreme Court made it clear that segregating students by race in public schools is unconstitutional. It's really as simple as that. So, you know, this is this class, these classes that are being offered, they really do appear to be only open to black students, which is obviously unconstitutional. In the same school district, they have a required Ethnic studies course that centers around structural analysis of racism and colonialism.
Speaker 2: Kind of just goes back.
Speaker 8: To this race based teaching, you know, direct students to challenge the white savior narrative. So these your ideas that are being taught to the most impressionable minds at the K through twelve level. And like you said, at a public school district. This is not this is not a private school.
Speaker 1: Handle tates. So are they so outwardly racist for the Democrats to say, black kids, you go in this class, white kids or brown kids you go in that class? Or do they couch it in such a way as to hide the races and the Democratic Party practices because it benefits them. How specific are they if you're in the third grade and you still can't read. I don't care if you're white, black, or Polka. Doont government ought to be saying you can't go to the fourth grade unless you can read social promotion? How specifically are these blue city, blue state schools and explicitly excluding children, not adults, much less children based upon skin? Coller, give me a concrete example.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, like I said, you have multiple classes in high schools across Minneapolis public schools that do feature regular, regular or sorry, racially segregated classes that appear to be limited by race. You can see the specifics of those classes on our website defending at dot org. As far as this ethnic studies course, I mean they cite critical race theory that is completely based on race. It promotes the ideas of Courl Marx and pedals. The notion and this is documented as well on our website that capitalism and Western culture are to blame for slavery, genocide, colonialism, and white supremacy. And you know, this is.
Speaker 1: An you know, it's amazing that America and Europe, specifically England stopped a slavery. They didn't keep it going, they stopped it. There were thousands and thousands of British sailors who were killed on ships stopping the slave trade. America stopped racism and pursuant to slavery. Other countries, all of them, world continued it. And you have in your column teachers ask students quote challenge the white savir narrative and they have to complete a youth led participatory action research project that pushes them into activism. So you can't teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. Well, so let's move on to targeting white children that are in the third and fourth and fifth grade about their privilege and about the savior narrative. How corrosive is that to the white kids they have to hear this crap.
Speaker 8: Well, it's corrosive to the white kids, and not to mention, it's also corrosive to the black kids. If you are sitting in class and you're getting told that because you happen to be white and immutable characteristic, you are an oppressor, and if you happen to be black, you're oppressed.
Speaker 10: So you're basically.
Speaker 8: Told from the outset that you know, the authors stacked against you because of your skin color. That is not I don't think like you said, what America was founded on and that should not be something that you know, we're teaching our kids and I, you know, I just one more example I think is really important to point out is Minnesota at the state level has teach your licensing framework. They call them the Standard of Effective Practice that have a requirement that teachers talk about racial consciousness and reflection and it includes training on how you know, white supremacy undermines pedagogical equity. And that sounds like a bunch of random words slap together, but there is meaning underlying all of that, and they want to make sure that race is the underpinning for anything that teachers are teaching in the public school system.
Speaker 1: So you fail when you teach the basics of academic excellence and then you go into indoctrination of children that are quite impressionable. You also have Minnesota's fighting the Trump administration's quote gender ideology and sportspan you're like a woman type person and Title nine was in there to give girls high school, grade school, and college and later on equal opportunity to money when it comes to scholarships, et cetera. So explain what this is about gender ideology in Minnesota, which is all over the Blue cities and blue states and sportspan that allows men to pretend as if they're women, boys as if they're girls, to play women's sports. What is gender ideology? What are we talking about?
Speaker 8: Well, when we say gender ideology, we mean instances where you know, progressives believe that males who identify as females to be able to play in female sports, use female locker rooms, use female restrooms. And at the state level, you know, the Trump administration has put down executive orders that fight against policies like that or sports bands in the examples of you know, biological men wanting to play in women's sports, and we believe that those are unlawful rewrites of Title nine, which, like you said, we're put out to help women and girls. That is what Title nine is about. So you really just flip the purpose of Title nine on its head when you're allowing biological men who might identify as girls sure playing in their sports. And you know, at the same time, we have we documented a group of school board candidates under the banner of the name gender Justice.
Speaker 2: They published a.
Speaker 8: Joint initiative supporting the full inclusion of transgender and nine non binary students in school athletics, which they claim that Title nine protects so at its core here is really just the push and the pull of what Title nine means. I think it's pretty obvious what Title nine says. It's protecting women and girls, but progressive in this instance, school board candidates are really just flipping it on its head and saying that, you know, this is this includes the full inclusion of transgender and non binary students, which is just you know, specifically in school athletics. I think that that is an extremely unpopular issue that isn't eight and ten Americans don't think that a biological man should be participating in women's sports.
Speaker 1: How about this one and your and your column defending education dot Normally your racial discrimination is not so public. But in Minnesota, which I'm sure is the same thing in many urban districts. In Chicago public schools, in Los Angeles public schools, they have a form you fill out as to how you want to be identified, and you have to be he she. They them, that's got eighty or ninety categories. And we're asking an eight year old girl to identify and has to read exactly the one hundred and five categories of jender to determine which I fit in. But you point out that the Minnesota Department of Education has a grant worth nine point four million. It's opened to universities and explicitly focused on quote increasing licensed school psychologists, school nurses, and school counselors and school social workers of color and indigenous. So they simply put out, effectively, it says it that in order to get this money, you have to you have to be black, I guess Hispanic and or maybe an Indian can I say, I'm not sure? But what In otherwords, if you're a white female, a white male, you can't get the money. Normally, the racism of the Democrat Party is not so explicit, but here it is. And you point out this effectively excludes all who are not black, indigenous, or people of color, and on its surface, it violates Title six of the Civil Rights Actor, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin. And Tim Watson, Minnesota, I guess, Keith Ellison, the ag they're saying, we're going to violate the law and keep practicing racism.
Speaker 5: Do I have that right?
Speaker 1: You got me all urinate and off right now?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, no, that's exactly right. And you know there's multiple instances of grants and programs top down from the Minnesota Department of Education in the government that set out these rules about how teachers need to be licensed, how they need to recruit teaching, and this money really goes towards certain people, and this is effectively excluding those who are not bipok as they say, black Indigenous people of color, And as you correctly point out, this appears to be a violation of Title thinks of.
Speaker 2: The civil rights gucts.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at I thought, well, you know, I'm a lawyer. I've been in ag in Ohio, and I'm thinking it looks to me like it does. You also point out there's an administrative rule in Minnesota standards of effective Practice teachers must meet to be licensed. So if you're a teacher and you want to be licensed, the standard on racial Consciousness and Reflection requires teachers to understand how efocentrism ism, you're a centrism, ism, deficit based deficits, white supremacy undermine equity. So to get licensed to be a teacher, you got to check the box saying yes, I'm a racist, Yes I have benefit, my skin color is wrong. I understand what I got because the way I was born, I'm not as good as someone a person of color. Do I have that right.
Speaker 8: That that is correct? You know?
Speaker 1: These are these are these are.
Speaker 8: Teacher licensure requirements. And you know, as I mentioned before, it sounds like a bunch of random words strung together, but there's meaning behind that. It's basically blaming white supremacy for undermining quote pedagogical equity. That just means white supremacy is to blame for bad outcomes when it comes to maybe black students, and you know, all roads in their mind apparently lead back to white supremacy.
Speaker 2: That's what to.
Speaker 8: Blame is to blame if you know certain students are not doing as well as others, and I think that, you know, I mean, we could keep going with these examples. You have a statewide grow your Own program and that's you know about recruiting district employees to become licensed teachers. But it requires any district applying to have at least thirty percent students of color, and if they don't reach that thirty percent threshold, they're just not eligible for the grant.
Speaker 1: So these are all public money.
Speaker 10: Imposed, Yeah, exactly, it's they impose these race based stipulations that you know, determine how grant money from the government is allocated and who can participate.
Speaker 1: Well, this is blatant racism, of course, the party practicing and benefits and in a sense, because the Democratic parties made the decision that we're going to appeal and apply racist principles that they've done since they're founding in the nineteenth century in order to a gin up a particular racial group to vote for us. To look at all the benefits we give you, and so many white liberals, especially white liberal females, simply bow their head at the altar of dei, which is dee, and they bow their heads saying, yes, we have to in order to be licensed as a teacher, I must practice racism against white students and others. And I can only imagine what's happening in the major cities in this country. When the Democratic Party stops benefiting from racism, that's when things are going to change. I doubt it will. And race based licensing, grant programs and teachers that are lying to their students in a world, then what happens when these kids get out and the white kids grow up thinking I'm a marching Marxist. I don't like this country anymore. I can't imagine some little boy or girl in the Minnesota school and the same thing applies in almost every blue city, blue state that I come out thinking I've done a lot wrong in my life because of the color of my skin, and the only way for me to absolve myself a blame is to be a liberal Democrat, to march around ice officials, make a fool of myself, and as a consequence, I'll pay the penance. Well, good luck, Kendall, teacher, you're at this, You're at a reporter for Defending Education dot Org. We could spend all day a lot of this stuff. But I hope when the court system gets this. We have about thirty seconds remaining. What are the court say about this? Other than the Chief Justice who says the way to stop racism is to quit practicing it. But what does the court system say about this stuff?
Speaker 2: You know, it's a good question, and you're a lawyer.
Speaker 8: I'm not, so I can't. I can't speak to the specifics in what it all means. But I think it's clear that you know these The Title nine, Title six have been part of the United States Constitution for a while now and that and it's just we should just be abiding by that. These are not even new laws, and we need to by the laws and the regulations that we already have.
Speaker 1: Kendall Teach, you're a great American defending education dot org. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you, Kendall, thank you, thank you. God bless America. Let's continue with more of the truth will set you free. The Party of racism continues to practice it and blame others for their sins and crimes. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you I just did everything wrong with my life. I should have just gotten naked on the internet.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about Rachel. She should have gotten naked on the internet. That's still an.
Speaker 6: Accurate statement, guys, that's I still stand by that statement. You know when that statement was made, But yes, it's true.
Speaker 1: And you you're not going to look now, here's the word you're like a woman? Correct?
Speaker 6: Last time I checked?
Speaker 1: When you say that one, when you look at the world the way it is configured today, you got your good friend shown more? Who's on with only fans model segment has an on page and only fans? You do know, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 6: Well, whatever it is, I've found I've found out some people that I casually know through the industry do have only fans like somehow, some way and it's you know, you don't know who has an only fans now? I do not have one. I do not have one.
Speaker 1: Have you got naked? You could be a millionaire. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like the market saturated now. I feel like naked women out there there are like you have to do something funny like along with the nakedness. Like there's a woman that farms and she's naked and she is like, you have to do something like that, right, she's hoeing, she's.
Speaker 1: Hoing, and so she gets How do any get paid?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: How do you get paid if you're you're online? Is an only fans model? When you're like hoeing naked? How do you get paid?
Speaker 6: People subscribe to your channel and they pay you a monthly fee. You need that, that's what you need? Yeah, Willie, After.
Speaker 7: You're after you're taking your photos on the on the console, or something.
Speaker 6: When you were talking about that the other week myself Scott Reinhardt like, how did we get away.
Speaker 1: With that's soundly because you were present. That's a different issue. I showed my shortcomings. I'm glad you're hearing another issue. You're prepared for another issue. Wait, no, going back to AUGUSTA.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think we should have an only fans for you. I think it should be willly unfiltered.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: That means you just get on OnlyFans and people will get the unfiltered version of Willy Willy that they can't see off air, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: So what do you do now? I explained this to me. Let's I want to make a few extra bucks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what do you supplement your income somehow?
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 6: You would set up your only Fans account, you would advertise it on here as Willy unfiltered, uh, and then people would subscribe to see your real thoughts and feelings. It's kind of like it would be like your Twitter, but like you taking videos of yourself going off about these things instead of just typing it up.
Speaker 7: Imagine you getting stuck on that roof and how many have you had it? Only fans back then, you would be bigger than Ta Ta and everybody else.
Speaker 1: I thought only fans was like naked people. You're saying, that's not.
Speaker 6: The It doesn't have to be.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be naked. It's encouraged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't have You don't have to be naked, but you could be if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be naked. My wife told me, I made a fool of myself.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's everybody has an opinion, but you it's it.
Speaker 1: Exists about my only fan unfiltered.
Speaker 6: Oh, this could be the next thing that you know, how much.
Speaker 1: Money could I make on this deal?
Speaker 6: With your following?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 1: Actually, what do I have to do to make money? I'm gonna do something immral and proper on a way.
Speaker 6: You're just gonna like how you talked to me off air. You would go on you go on OnlyFans and talk to people that way, beat.
Speaker 1: Beat beat, beat beat beat. That was happening. There's no beeping on only Fans exactly. I don't have to fum or something. That's fine, that's a big deal. It's fine there. You don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: Here, you have to worry about it. My people will talk to your people.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: Secondly, we have Tayte Taylor Swept. I saw online she gave her roadies like a total of almost three hundred million dollars she did. Yes, it's like real money.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: And also Travis is always a connection to Cincinnati. Whatever in the world, Cincinnati, Travis Kels. Yes. I understand that they're gonna get married, allegedly in April or May.
Speaker 6: No, it's gonna be June. June sixteenth is the supposed date.
Speaker 1: June sixteenth.
Speaker 6: June sixteenth up next year in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Rod's Roost allegedly are gonna to cater But that's a different issue. Yeah, So what do you know about the relationship. If I'm a lawyer, I'm thinking either side you got to have a prenup. Normally, the man, what's a prenup for the woman? Chair in this case, she what's are pren up from him? Correct?
Speaker 6: He is. They are negotiating their prenup right now. Of course, Taylor has a lot of assets to protect. She is worth over a billion.
Speaker 1: Dollars how much a billion?
Speaker 6: Yeah, over a billion dollars now, and so she's got a lot of assets to protect, and they are working it out, and supposedly the rumor is that some of the things they are discussing is how long he's going to stay in the NFL. That is one of the things that the prenup is covering, and then whether or not he'll have a broadcast career after the NFL, which he may or may not. I you know, because she wants to control this deal. Well, I mean she's a billionaire. She can do that. She can she can afford to do that.
Speaker 1: Sake, if you got married again, would you have a prenup, get that hot model friend of yours, make sure you shouldn't seize your assets. Yeah, now getting back to you, Yes, Sharon Moore, I want to ask you this question. The Tate situation to be resolved. Not many like that, but there's going to be a pres I.
Speaker 6: Mean, he won, he won the lottery. He gets to date the like one hot billionaire. There's not that many hot attractive billionaires like on their own in their thirties, and that she got the one though, like one in the world. He like, it's nearly impossible to do what he did.
Speaker 1: And didn't want in like a blind date he got it. Did she know who he was? I hate to use the term you know who I am? But did she know who he was or is not she?
Speaker 6: I'm sure she was aware of him as a human, but she she didn't know much about like what he did for the Kansas City chiefs per se.
Speaker 1: Is she pregnant? No, right told me she's pregnant? Really?
Speaker 6: Yes, No, I have not heard that.
Speaker 1: Another thing. I'm glad you're here. Segment get us into the Stude report. Then I got Greg Biffle. We don't over you know the media's reporting on this and is playing with his family. Will discuss that later segment. Get me into the Stuge report.
Speaker 7: Will he the stooge reporters A proud service of your local teme Star Heating in air conditioning dealers tames a quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions. At five one, three, three, six seven h E A. T. Sport well Lee College basketball. Last night Cincinnati Bearcats knockoff Alabama State.
Speaker 1: Creighton klobbers Xavier. Talk to me about that second now that was by forty one points at home to allow the.
Speaker 7: The largest losses by the Musketeers in the history of the Centas Center.
Speaker 1: What does Petina say about that? Well, not happy?
Speaker 7: And they forty one point and the ball wasn't going in the other the team went the other way and they were going in. At one point it was forty one to twelve. Correct, let's see, uh, Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals in Miami Sunday. Apparently it's a about eighty three degrees, so they go from minus six last Sunday here to eighty three this Sunday in cut.
Speaker 1: Florida without tua, no no.
Speaker 7: Preview the game tonight, Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toefround Table Show presented by Postman Law, Live from Lognecks and Wilder at six oh five Wait right here on seven hundred WLW. College Football, The Athletic reports at. Former Ohio University head football coach Brian Smith was reprimanded last month for violating school policy.
Speaker 1: What did he do.
Speaker 7: Regarding storing, storing and consuming alcohol after games in his university office?
Speaker 1: Wasn't women?
Speaker 7: He was fired yesterday by the school and the Bobcats are getting ready to take on unlv in the Frisco Bowl.
Speaker 1: Might be an alcoholic segment if you store in booze and snipping on the moonshine in between practices.
Speaker 7: Red's making official Willie with the signing a free agent left hander Caleb Ferguson today to a one year deal four and a half.
Speaker 1: Million not bad dollars. So there you go. You were in rock for a long time. Now you are in a country. I said, Eddie Fingers a legend in his own mind. Would you agree?
Speaker 6: I would say a legend truly.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean to say that rock is dying. I gave you some of the rock acts of the seventies, and there's no rock acts today with orchestration that's done. So in five or ten years, even Keith Richards might be dead, you'll be ninety still. And so what happens to rock when there's nothing to play?
Speaker 6: I think that you know, they don't have a lot of new acts coming up, and that is one of the problems as to why rock music is hard up these days. Classic rock is still doing well because that's still you know, just keep playing the hits, keep playing the hits, but you're not replacing it. And my genre. Country has picked up a lot of what used to be considered rock music. If you look at things like Jason Aldan you mentioned him off air, you know, Kenny Chesney even they have more of a rock sound, the southern rock sound, and nobody's replacing skinnerd On, you know, w ebn Our friends over where I used to be right and they could. There are acts out there that sound like that and that are really good, but rock music is rock. Radio is scared to play them, so they're not replacing that sound. And I think that's really hurting.
Speaker 1: And started in the country singing, singing to Tim McGraw in front of his wife, what'd you comment on that? Please?
Speaker 6: The whole of Nashville still loves Taylor Swift, which is a testament because it's not an easy town. It's you know, it's very much like Hollywood, but with Bless your Heart, you know, like it's it's it's very it's it could be a rough place. But everybody still speaks very highly of Taylor and loves her. And she does a lot of things behind the scenes that people never hear about.
Speaker 1: That she's wonderful.
Speaker 6: There are you know, things like for kids that are sick and stuff like that that nobody ever hears about because she doesn't need people to hear about it.
Speaker 1: It's very genu where's the island?
Speaker 6: Island?
Speaker 1: Seem she bought an island somewhere.
Speaker 6: I think she bought something in the Bahamas or something something not far from Florida, because.
Speaker 1: Epstein hopefully not. No, what's your take on Epstein and all that? You're like a woman?
Speaker 6: Yes, tell me about that's a very broad question.
Speaker 1: Don't use the term broad anymore. It's very insulting.
Speaker 6: I know I have to watch. I have to watch what saying here.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I do two things I want to present to you that might be true. Okay, are you prepared best?
Speaker 6: I can't be.
Speaker 1: Augusta. Oh, I'm sorry, Augustin Asham. And when you said would you join me in Augusta, I thought it was Kentucky and not Georgia. So I apologize.
Speaker 6: I'm running with a different crowd now.
Speaker 1: Really. Secondly, Jeffrey Epstein was a bum, a derelict of purv whatever term you want to use. Lay him out there. He did it. Now. The US Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York, as you know, is the preeminent to federal prosecutors in the country, and they started investigating him in twenty fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen, with full subpoena power, with grand jury testimony. They did everything. And because they believe there was large numbers of New York men, large numbers who were having illicit relationship with underage girls. That's what I believe happened without facts. Would you agree most likely yes? Do you believe that? Yes. One of the US attorneys was James Comey's wife. I'm sorry, James Comey's daughter, who's always say James Comby has ill feelings toward Donald Trump. In fact, the daughter has more ill feelings than the father has. Goes the father's trying to lock up James Comy, now the former FBI director. But I regress one of the prosecutors one on CNN about six months ago and said the following We thoroughly investigated all the girls and women, the crimes committed Jeffrey Epstein, the Banks, Morgan Stanley, et cetera, all when the moneies went through Banks, et cetera. And we indicted the two people responsible, and we could find no other criminal acts committed by others. So I'm watching this my eyes come out like a like a bugs Bunny movie. I'm saying what I think.
Speaker 6: It's the banks. I think because the banks are supporting both political parties, and they have a vested interest in making sure that they do not get caught up in trafficking because they could legally be, and they have been found liable in civil court. They could face worse ramification in criminal court due to what they knew and what they didn't know. And obviously they've proven in civil court that they did know enough to know something was off right. So I think that we're we're not getting the full story because the banks. Rachel Ell, you know everything, and I know everything. I mean, I learned it all from you.
Speaker 2: Willie.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right, write that down. If it's true that all these men being mentioned and the prosecutor's office who wanted to get these guys couldn't get them because they didn't do it. Could that be true? Could the US Attorney's office, whether it's Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump line them up? Well, there's dozens of men. The US Attorney's office wanted to get him, and they said they didn't do it. Now do you accept that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. Do you accept that?
Speaker 2: Say no?
Speaker 1: Give me out. Rachel wrote, welcome here anytime.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Willie.
Speaker 1: You and I will talk about me being an OnlyFans model.
Speaker 6: I'll help you set that up. I want to cut though, how.
Speaker 1: Much you got it segment out of the stution court.
Speaker 7: Willie had honor of Rachel's return here to the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 6: You can't stiff a prostitute.
Speaker 1: Rachel, Thank you, Thank you. Let's continue with more seven hundred WLW