Speaker 1: Happy a cheater, one sake, bouquet of roses at a time. Four of the Roses starts right now on kt WB.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to let you know we've had some unusual war of the Roses lately and this one fits right into that one. So this is not just like they're cheating. I'll want to find out who they send roses to. This is I want to have Madison explain the whole thing, because you know the story better than I do. Madison, you're on KATIEWB, go ahead and tell us what we're doing today.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I, my husband and I have not been having the best time lately, like things have been very weird at home. And so he was caught the other night by my friends. He was up holding this woman from like behind, undeniable. Stuff's going on. My friend saw him and took pictures and sent them to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you see in the pictures?
Speaker 4: Kind of like you remember that Chris Martin Thing's funny? Then, yes, like he's just like got his arms around this woman. It's like noodling her and it's just undeniable.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so he's out and you maybe did you.
Speaker 1: Know he was at or did he lie and say he was somewhere else?
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's been lying up the storm about everything. I didn't know where he was.
Speaker 2: So what a dummy to go to. Yeah, there are gonna be people who might know you. And sure enough, your your who was it your sister? That's who saw him?
Speaker 4: My friend?
Speaker 1: Okay, so your friend sends a picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, yep, And so I am just like he gets home and I'm like, get your shoe and get out of here because I showed him the pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Yeah, and he denied that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you just can't. And so anyway, he's been gone since then, and I'm just assuming he's probably staying with this person. And I have her number because my friends knew her and gave me her number, and I I just want to like tell her that he's married or you know, was what. It's not going to be long.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, so they're both dumb. So they go to a place where she knows people. Uh huh, he knows people. What would make you do that unless you're like, I'm so into this person and I'm so done with my marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't care who sees.
Speaker 3: Like at that point, just leave, like, leave your partner, your wife. You know what I'm saying, don't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're not calling to find out whether he's cheating.
Speaker 1: What are we calling?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: We got her phone number? We're calling her.
Speaker 5: I want to I don't.
Speaker 4: I hope, I mean, I hope she doesn't know that he's married. I just want to tell her this person is actually married. So, you know, I feel.
Speaker 6: Like ninety percent of the time i'd say that the person does not know that their partner is married.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that. I think initially, oh, one hundred percent. There are so many people that are willing to cheat with married people. Yeah, oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out to your friend for telling you, for getting you this girl's number.
Speaker 1: Your friend came to clutch. Can't for taking pictures. Yes, she came out good.
Speaker 4: Friends, had a good husband, But I got a good friend.
Speaker 2: She ever thought about going in the FBI? All right, we'll make the phone call. Well, well, I will get her on the phone. Okay, I'm not sure we've never done this before, but we will just say, hey, I'll.
Speaker 1: Just tell her who I am.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, it's Dave Ryan over here, there's somebody on the phone that wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Let's just try that. Okay, Yeah, let's do it. Okay, we'll do.
Speaker 2: It when we come right then, spoiler alert, someone's about to get exposed. Part two of Where the Roses starts right now on one on one point three kd w B. Well, it's a different War of the Roses this time because she knows her husband has been seeing this woman, and didn't she kick him out of the house.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's like, you had to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so she wants to call the woman that he's been cheating with and tell her I don't know if you know this, but that's my husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just like kind of catch him in the act, like I know, and then see what this other woman said.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a great idea or a bad idea. It is an idea though, it is for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's make the phone call on kd WB and see what happens. Hello, Hi, I'm calling for Justine. Please, Hi, Justine, It's it's Dave Dave Ryan over at KDWB radio. And do you ever listen to KDWB.
Speaker 7: Yes, did I win?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Oh ouch, no, But that's a logical question because but here's the funny thing. I don't quite know how to break this year. First of all, nobody died, okay, but I don't have the best news for you.
Speaker 1: Nobody's in the hospital. Nobody died.
Speaker 2: But there is somebody on the phone who called me and asked me to call you so she could speak to you here on KATIEWB. Do you know a woman named Madison?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Madison.
Speaker 2: Is here on the phone, and Madison wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh there, I just heard that. You do know who I am? I just but I was hoping to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you know that Troy is married.
Speaker 7: If you don't know, this is a liar.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know he's married, Madison. I know he's married.
Speaker 7: I know all about you. God, this is so weird. Yeah, I've heard all about you. I know how you treat him.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 7: How you won't touch him.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: All the things I've heard you talk about him.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why are you calling? Wow? I am so stunned.
Speaker 4: What Wow? You are?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 1: You? I am?
Speaker 4: I thought like I would call you and give you the benefit of the doubt, you know, but because you don't what for not not being part of something like this? But I guess not my mistake.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, listen you. He tells me all about how you you spend all your money on, like stupid things like designer bags that are half are fake and wow, sad mouth him constantly. You're not a good wife, You're not a happy marriage. I don't know why that, you know. Are you surprised that he is not wanting to be with you anymore?
Speaker 4: You guys, I guess to have my answer. This is an you know this sign. You guys deserve each other. I thought you would.
Speaker 7: See you you just want the drama. You went on the radio to do that, and you thought you're gonna have that big confrontation and turns out, jokes on you, Madison. You have done this to yourself.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The joke's on you because you're stuck with this nasty, nasty man.
Speaker 7: So okay, that's all I wanted you guys. Thank you harng him on. No, it's all right, I love it.
Speaker 4: Bring it.
Speaker 5: You ruined your own.
Speaker 7: Marriage, honey, you wrecked your.
Speaker 4: Own home, Madison.
Speaker 7: Okay, good.
Speaker 4: You guys deserve each other. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pick sides here, but they both sound I don't know. Somebody did text in and say, Justine sounds hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Really, that's the point if that's what you got out of this war with the Roses, is that Justine sounds hot. Another text says Justine sounds drunk.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, maybe she says, oh, so that he was married. Yeah, that's the crux of it. She knew that he was married.
Speaker 3: But Dave and I said, there are plenty of people that are fine like sleeping with people know when they're married.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I felt like I was watching back and forth on like Real Housewives kind of situation, like it.
Speaker 1: Was catty argument a little bit like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was less swearing than there would be a Housewives.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 6: I just think that anyone is ridiculous to start a relationship based off of cheating.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I know there's a lot of people out there that like that's how you ended up with your partner, But I think it's a long road of trying to build trust in a relationship like that.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I just it sucks that it does happen. It is a reality. I think you're right, it is a reality.
Speaker 2: We can all sit there and judge, but I don't know people will you know, people will do what people will do, and we can judge. But sometimes it does work out. Maybe there's a couple that should have never been married. But I mean the obvious thing is to like, well, leave and break up before you cheat.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. What do you think? What did we miss? On War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: There's a text that says that wife sounds like an absolute d bag. I'm not surprised the guy is cheating.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Another one says, this lady is awful. I know he's married. How dumb is this lady? Of course, the cheating husband complains about his wife.
Speaker 4: Well yeah.
Speaker 1: Another text says, so who gets the flowers? Again?
Speaker 2: I think you might have missed the whole point War of the Roses. On Katie WB, we do have somebody on the phone with a commentary. Tolanda Yolanda, Good morning, Jolanda, Hi Jelanda, good morning.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Please have a little input on that. For the lady who's cheating with the cheating her husband, Justine, he's sound to be pretty happy and believing of the of the husband. What are he's saying about his wife? That is the typical cheating husband. Oh my wife is so bad and she does this, she puts me down and she buy a designer bag. She buy me buy her own bag because he can't buy her bag.
Speaker 1: Talk about talk about it, Golanda.
Speaker 7: It's not even okay a married man period.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's thanks for calling in. Have a good day. This text agrees that they say.
Speaker 6: I feel like people that blindly take someone's word about how terrible their spouse is while they're cheating deserve what they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would also say, be wary of someone who constantly says that their ax was crazy. Yeah, because that's like a lack of emotional maturity.
Speaker 1: What if they really are crazy? Though? I think about this once in a while.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know what, you know, if Susan and I have split up, I wouldn't be like, oh, she's crazy, she's crazy.
Speaker 1: But Julie I would.
Speaker 2: Have said she's crazy because she was the meanest woman I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 1: Was she crazier to just do things that you didn't like? Like actions? Her actions were things you didn't like. That too, Yeah she wasn't crazy. You're right.
Speaker 2: She was very, very lucid. Yeah she wasn't crazy. But she was a mean, mean woman. But I still loved her because sometimes you do