Speaker 1: All right, let's get right to it on the Roundtable show Long next end. Hebert Our next guest is the host of Fantastic Insider Football Serious XM Fantasy. That would be Dan Klaskins and Dan with rookies come growing pains and require patients. You've got some guys who might be getting hot just at the right time.
Speaker 2: Tell us about them. Yeah, yeah, Lance, definitely. Let's start with our former Ultri State Football offensive Player of the Year there, Treveon Henderson of the Patriots. We'll see him on Sunday, but he has been red hot over the last two weeks, starting touches two hundred and forty three yards five touchdown. That's over sixty PPR points and huge fantasy events for his managers. I love what I'm seeing from what he marks too, a season high thirty exide seventy four running back percent and week Tenny followed up eighty six percent of that chair last week. He is the guy in Houston. I liking tonight versus Babo. I liking down the stretch. Ten McMillon my top whiteout coming out of the draft, and over his first seven games he had about of twenty five cent target share per game rate over his last four it's thirty four point three and last Sunday it was the best day of his career. Eight has his twelve target one hundred and thirty yards, two touchdowns. He now had doubled into PPR boints six of his last day contest and finally Luther Burdens getting a lot more utilization to passing. Almani is the keyst in that death chart there in Chicago, and I think that offense is going to continue to click. I like him as a wide receiver, great flights playing the rest of.
Speaker 1: The way, all right, Dan, Four teams on buys this week, Denver, the Chargers, Miami and Washington.
Speaker 2: Also plenty of injuries.
Speaker 1: Tell us about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Rocket, He's just gonna after this as four more byes the week after Thanksgiving to bye bye. Yes, that's always good. And obviously injuring is the big key suspensions to you guys. Talk a lot about Jamar Chase just from a fantasy perspective, regardless whose quarterback, this is probably an uptick for Tee Higgins this week. I've got him up into my top fifteen. Injuries at receiver. Drake London the biggest one. He's going to be out multiple he's dealing with the knee issue. Marvin Harrison Junior. He's trying to come back from him and desigus a week ago to see if he can return. If not, Mikes Wilson could continue to be really productive. Brian Thomas Junior. I expect them back to the jack Josh Jacobs the biggest running back news injury here. Fellas limited the last two days. I think you're not going to play this week. Could be a multi week issue there for the Packers running back. I don't think the Bucks running back Bucky Irving's coming back either. I do expect fail and Warren to return. Actually, of course he didn't return versus Bangles as week at to the ankle. But I mean, do they really need to Let's be honest, you did practice Lemons. They both ways high like him as an RB two. If he's in Jackson, dark can cuss he's probably going to clear compro to Baltimore. We want to keep other than that. Unfortunately, see they Throut couldn't do that with his concussion. He's out to night, but they do think he'll return next week. Michael Pennick Junior. Probably didn't really say as injury or third ACL injury could be have career thrending injury for the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Whatever, all right, how about studs, studs and sleepers.
Speaker 2: To wrap it up, Alliance, I pick on the bank of the lot in their segment this week can give some kudos. Chase Brown deserves them from fantasy. He's been growing, especially with the Manjit b running down the sideline, obviously getting the bulk of that target share at nineteen PPR points over the last few weeks, which a bar out this week. I think he'll have to be a focal point too by start of the year. My stead of the week trade McBrien loving this guy a tight end for the Cardinals. Really connected with your Cobe percent five touchdowns to last six game, seven tds with fifty four games of Kyler Murray. So he's a click up with that new quarterback. He's got top ten fantasy points for the position in the twenty first century right now. It's got a great matchup this week on the dud side. Daniel Jones liking but seven to ten QV to faith the Chiefs this year failed to get the twenty fantasy points. I don't think he gets there this week, and Tyron Tracy looked good for the Giants. Players make a much tougher match up this time, and he's splitting carries with seven singletary the Lion to give them a fewest points to fantasy running back. So there's not enough of them to go around there. We'll sit them in a couple of sleepers. Christian Watson if he gets through this limited knee issue here, he should be good, as will all the receivers in Green Bays. I think less passmore and Jacob Mason Taylor. I like Tyrod Taylor going in over justin fields quarterbacking, but everybody throw the football and I think Mason Taylor couldn't beave the team target this weekly.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, down the stretch, some teams fall out of contention, maybe interest Wayne's. But you've got a way to keep fantasy fun and help veterans in the process.
Speaker 2: Explain yeah, Lance and do good toward cap challenge rolls on in the week twelve. Just now, for twenty dollars donation, you can play the Recipeason play the lineup in there each week and keep for over three thousand dollars in surprise us all to support the av to day with American veteran play fantasy football with a purpose. You can do it a do good fantasy dot Com excellent.
Speaker 1: As always enjoyed the football.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks fellows. Have a good night.