Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly. Jesse's back Monday for his Memorial Days show. In the meantime, is Lomists and people who are eagerly open to court Islamists and get their vote. Finishing up this discussion about France and how it's insane. Look what they've done. They've imported. Literally thirty four percent of the entire population of France is either foreign born or are the children of immigrants. Whether they're legal or not, I don't know. Oh, they are the grandchildren of immigrants. So literally thirty four percent of the entire country is either foreign born or you know, the first or second generation after being foreign born. Who is France? What is France? Well, other than surrendering and being surrendered monkeys? What is France? Who are they than eagerly waving the white flag? So a brand new study from their premier public research institute found a society profoundly marked by long term immigration. The clearest picture of France's demographic makeup right part reports a country officially governed by a colorblind doctrine that prohibits collection of racial or ethnics statistics In its census, making systemic tracking of immigrant groups difficult. That's the idea. You don't offend anybody. You just want to have them invade your country and take it over and then destroy it from within. I guess that's a natural progression of being surrendered monkeys. The authors of the study then said that the impact of immigration in France is like a Kaleitos scope whose complexity is continually expanding. It reminds me of some sci fi movie. Wow, that's awesome, is it? And all of a sudden ah that takes over any true alive. That's exactly what this is. When you do this. The authors of the starting found that only the descendants of europe listen to this. Only descendants of European immigrants followed the expected assimilationist model. Only the descendants of European immigrants followed the expected assimilationist model. This also backs up other polls reports Breipart, which found that younger Muslims in France are significantly more radical than previous generations of Muslims in the country, with six and ten Muslims age eighteen to twenty five preferring Sharia law. Remember they laugh at you and I we talk about the trying to establish Sharia law and all this kind. They laugh. But what I told you that happened in suburban Dallas for worth ram Sitten. Sharia pamphlets were passed out to children along with korans and he jobs inside of a public school in suburban Dallas during the school day to children, and they on the back of the Quran and had a Shahada kart so you could pray to receive Muhammad and a loah. Six and ten excuse me, six and ten Muslims at age twenty eighteen to twenty five preferring Sharia law over French law. Why in God's name would you invade your country with people who want Sharial law and not French law. I mean, it's a suicide path, it's a suicidal pack, It's a suicidal death witch for the country. Four and ten of these young Muslims also back a radical Islamist group like Muslim Brotherhood. Hence it's very true. Don't believe me. Google and look at the birth rates and what the population is that Britain, France and Germany will become Muslim nations. They're going to be Islamic states. They just will like it or not the Institute of France. Ifop has tracked Muslim opinion in France over the past three decades, they say the poll has exceeded the most pessimistic estimate estimates about integration. So let's shimmy over to Democrat householdful Brad Lander in New York City, who shows up and he's Jewish. He shows up at a Holocaust deniers mosque, chance in Arabic and vows to partner with Muslim squad members. And Mamdani says, the free Beacon today, this guy is leading Dan Goldman, who you know makes my skin crawl with some of the things he's done and said and attacked of Republicans. But apparently Dan Goldman does not hate Israel and does not hate his Jewish faith. But Brad Lander shows up at a mosque with a a mom that even Mam Donnie has criticized. Quote now he won't condemn him, but he says, quote Sheikh Fadel al Sahalani's Holocaust denial. Get this a Jew who's running and leading massively against gold Dan Goldman right now New York tennhis district. A Jew shows up at a mosque with any mom who is a Holocaust denier, and he's chanting in Arabic. By the way, the verse he recited was an Arabic language denunciation of the Christian doctrine of the divinity of Jesus Christ. And this is from the Atlantic writer David from Jewish candidates for office normally show more respect for the majority of faith in this country. No, no, no, no, no, attack Christianity, attack Israel, which he does, and praise and hang out with, and just chant phrases that denounce Jesus with ISLAMI who deny the Holocaust ever happened. This is how you win in New York's tenth district. Now again, Mom Donnie even decried some of these things that sheikh has done. This this mom has done at this mosque. Quote Mam Donnie saying, Chikh Sadel of Soloni's Holocaust denial and comments about Hamas are diametrically opposed to the mayor's value and everything he has said and stood for. Isn't that interesting? So here's what he said about Hamas. This Sheikh do this, See, mom, one movement can make a great change what we are witnessing. Now. This is November third, less of a month after the October seventh slaughter. One movement can make a great change. What we are witnessing now is a movement from Hamas. It's made a big difference, not only for the air of Muslim world, but a whole world, the whole world masala, which means Allah has willed it. So you have a Jew who is leading by thirty seven points according to Emerson College poll, who's going over and dancing around with the people who would very well kill him if they took over power. I mean, if you support Hamas, that means you want to slaughter Jews or forcibly convert them. I don't even know if they're allowed to do that. If you're Hamas, it's just I mean, I can't. A man dancing to his own death makes me think about Oh in the Biblical Times, the movie with the Ten Commandments, the slave driver who sells out his own people, the Jews, who's treated very well because he's sitting there selling on his own people, slave driving them and mistreating them horribly. Here's this guy dancing around at a mosque who loves Hamas and denies the Holocaust. Unbelievable, disgusting. Hey, But if it gets in his seat. Meanwhile shifting over to Dallas for wars there is. There's been several things that have happened in the news. You've probably seen some of them all over the country. One of them was a Muslim city they're trying to build. It literally is it's called Epic City from East Plano Islamic Center. They're trying to build a city that was advertised for Muslims, which you cannot legally do. Can you imagine if, like my church, I go to a Baptist church. Can you imagine if the church or a synagogue, Jews synagogue announced that they were building a freaking city for Jews only or for Christians only, their heads would explode in the media and on the left. But literally, when a mosque gets the money together and it is building a city in the middle of nowhere, forty miles from downtown Dallas, and they're saying it literally, it's a Muslim centric I could play the thirty second thing. They put a promo video out. It literally was saying Muslims, Muslim at Islam at the art of the city that happens. They also come out with this waters park. They're trying to have a Muslim's only water park event, but they're inviting the whole general public but saying Muslims only, which is illegal. They get dinged for that, They get dinged for the city, they get dinged for Muslim proselytizers being allowed to the high school, like I told you about. And then of course once it comes out, then they say it's causing issues. They're being threatened. I want to get in some more of this next, because another thing just happened. They held press conference here and they're asking people to tone down the rhetoric or stop the anti Muslim or if you're criticizing something that is wrong and the folks happen to be Muslim, you're not allowed to do it because it's anti Muslim rhetoric. A little bit on that coming up next. And who is funding your schools? Cutter, is funding schools in Austin and Houston, Texas. Want to share that with you next, and then kill Mar remember kill Abrego, Garcia, the trap, the wife beater, et cetera. According to News on Wife. According to the charges of the MS thirteen gang member, kill Mar wins another court case. We might as well just legalize kill maher or Brago Garcia and just just embrace the kill mar another decision coming out from a judge that this guy favors this guy to the mpteenth degree. All that's next is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly. Hey, you can follow me on social media acts Facebook, Instagram at Chris Crock Show. That's at Chris Crock Show, c Hris kr Okay podcast on Facebook, Sorry, Facebook, podcast on Rumble, and YouTube at Kroc Talk, kr Okay t Alk. Jesse's back Monday, by the way for his Memorial Day show. Good news for you, though, The greatest test of the American spirit is upon us right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Why is this good news? Because throughout American history, high testosterone men thrive in times of chaos, in uncertainty, and every red blood of the American man runs toward great trials and challenges. Communist big tech companies are trying to destroy American jobs. War in the Middle East is intensifying, fertility rates plummeting. Worst of all, there's a relentless twenty four to seven propaganda campaign aimed to demoralize us and break our will. The communists always attack the strong man in society first. Then they try to destroy the family unity. If you take the man out of the family, you will destroy that family. Communists want to tear down Western civilization itself and with the constant bashing of masculinity, estrogen, estrogens and plastic and everywhere you know, that's where, literally everywhere, and tack the junken on food or water supply. It's no one of the average testosterone levels are half of what they were fifty years ago. Patriots at chalk dot com choq created a male vitility stack, which naturally boosts your testosterone and keeps your mind sharp as attack. Go to ch do com slash jesse c h o q dot com slash j E S S E and subscribe to the mail by televiy stack today thrive in the cast with chalk. So we have and we'll get to kill Mark, kill Maar with his wife, remember that, Oh kill mar Please don't beat me again. Unbelievable, Absolutely unbelievable with this guy. Judge just said that he just won another case, saying that the sec the not sex trafficking, but the human trafficking stuff is thrown out. Honestly, I'm telling you again, we just might as well embrace this guy and give him citizenship and just just start joining the left and worshiping him for some reason I don't know. Just ask him to please stop beating his baby mama. Uh, just ask him to stop please doing the human trafficking and being an MS thirteen game member. Can you please just we'll give you honorary please, sir, you clearly are in charge here. We are not. But getting back to some of the stuff with Islam. Two things I want to do. We got cutter or katar if you want to call them, that funding education in public school districts. And I know it's not just in Austin and Houston and Texas, which I'll get to in a second, but just an example, I was mentioning in Dallas Fort Worth. We've had three big incidences over the past several months. You got a mosque, a massive mosque here that try is trying to build currently a city that was clearly put together and marketed for Muslims, not for anybody else. And they got caught and so they changed it. But it doesn't matter. They're trying to build a Muslim city. You got a massive water park, one of the biggest and best in the country, owned by a city in a suburb of Dallas Fort Worth, and a Muslim group that says, we're a couple that says we're going to rent it out to the general public, We're gonna use buy tickets, but Muslims only three times on the That was all of the national news too. And then you also had this other situation where Muslims were allowed to proselytize and pass out Karanci jobs and sure, we are pamphlets inside of a public high school in the middle of the day of the school kids. And when you call this stuff out, which you should, regardless of what religion is, it is when stuff happens that's illegal, wrong, or violating civil rights and you call it out, you're not allowed to do it. CARE comes out CARE according to Texas and Florida's governor, and I agree, foreign terrorist organization. D're an unindicted co conspirator in the largest dever terrorism fundraising case in US history. Neehaw To, while the president and founder of CARE, was caught on a wire tap in a Boston hotel room by the dojn FBI in the investigation, and Care comes out and says, we're calling for the end of anti Muslim rhetoric. Oh okay, so if you do things that are violating civil rights are wrong or illegal, we can't call it out because you're Muslim. Yes, okay, thank you, Okay, God, thank you so much. So sorry they're making they're saying that the Sharia Free Caucus that Keith self and Chip Roy, two congressional Texas Republicans, are doing, is wrong. And then you have this case. This is the way I really wanted to share with you. There's a woman at this press conference that Kara had and Doubts forth trying to, you know, shut the criticism down of these horrible things that it's happening, illegal, and you know, all these other things I mentioned. And they bring out this woman who's crying and she wears a hey job and she's Muslims. She's crying because she's a victim. Why because she was shot at. Her car was shot at, a bullet went into her car. She's a victim. The only problem was she was on a highway. She says. She talked to the cops, but the cops told her you were likely not targeted for a crime. But it was a random gun shot. But it didn't stop her from weeping and crying and saying she was shot at because she is a Muslim woman with a hey job. She swears to it. So, I mean, it's it's just that's what you see. It's the same stuff we're seeing in you know, Europe on a smaller scale. I am still astounded that the guy who's leading Dan Goldman running for Congress in New York City is at a mosque saying Arabic things attacking Jesus and is dancing and doing a jig for the folks there at the at the mosque. That is a that literally has praised Hamas, the Amama's praise Hamas or agreed with Amas and supported them, and also denies the Holocaust. Now we go to cutter, cutter Qatar, whatever you want to call them. Katari support funding one and a half million dollars has been given to the public school districts in Austin, Texas and Houston, Texas. Obviously to major school districts. The Katari outfit QFI has spent more than four hundred and sixty grand over six years to fund Arabic Language and Culture program in the school district and paid for Arabic constructors at Austin High School and Burnet Middle School in the Austin area. Austin's QFI teaching materials had multiple maps of the Middle East that falsely label Israel as Palestine. Ah, they just wiped out eight point nine million juice. Look at that. Multiple mentions of Islam were also found in text despite the commitment of public schools to secular education. Well, if it's Islam, it's okay. That's what we found out right. One assignment to provide students with greeting cards decorated with a mosque and praising the Muslim profitt and blhommit, children are asked to attach a cutter to the Kaba, the most sacred site in Islam, in the car. This is what cutter is funding in your public schools. And it's not just in Texas. It goes on and on and on. All right, we're gonna get to Kilmar, kill Mar, Brad. You've gotta see it wins. Another case, city guy washs on water. He might as well just give him a citizenship. A It's Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly The Jesse Kelly Show Chris crock and for Jesse Kelly, Uh, we get to talk about our friend kill Mar or as his baby mama or wife, says, kill Mar, you know, don't you wish that your husband looked into your eyes the way that Chris van Holland looked into kill Mar's eyes. He was so madly in love with him, and he still is my favorite thing. I think we played it last week or whenever when Cashpattel was getting grilled by Chris van Holland and he was Christener Howe was attacking Cash for supposedly having a drinking problem, and he's like, Cash is like, you're the one who spends seven thousand dollars at a bar in the middle of the day with your campaign or something and had a massive tab and you're the one who had margaritas with kill Margaret bring goes to yeah, and he's like, this is nothing about me. It's like, yess it is. Oh, it's so great. He whipped his butt on that one. I gotta tell you that was great. So a couple of things here. Number one, kilmar Is gets another great decision for himself because it's all about him because he's an illegal MS thirteen game member according to our authorities, and a human trafficker. The list goes on, and no wife beater according to his own wife filing. Ford's protection goes on and on. A judge today dismissed a criminal case against him for the human trafficking and Tennessee judge dismissed it. He says, well, the reason why this case was revived after Biden said, you know what, he's an illegal. Human smuggling means more legals coming in and if they're getting sexually assault to take you know, taken advantage of, or beaten or abused or locked up in flophouses for more, to extort more money out of them in the family, you know, we're gonna let him go. We need more illegals, so let's let him go, which is what the bi DJ decided to do. And so Trump prosecuted, and this judge today in Tennessee federal judge says, you know what, Trump, the only reason you did this is because you were going after him, et cetera. So we just dropped the whole case. And then we have this abragio garciaf and the Wall Street Droom has not been in custody since December. He's free. He is free, He's walking the streets. Just think of all the time when undercover gang detectives in Virginia rolled up on him, busted and arrested him and said that he had identifying things, whether it be the clothes he was wearing. I think some tats were also involved with They said that he's absolutely they believed he was an MS thirteen GAG member and hanging with them when they got busted and rounded up. And then this happens. He's set free and he has been in custody since December. Judge and Maryland released him after ruling the government can't continue to and definitely hold the illegal. We have to let the illegal go to Rome free while he awaits his trial. Now here we go, this is this is where it gets really really rich or in illegals living off the fat of the land and it's spoiled. Judge Paula Zennis, the judge in Maryland, now will likely determine kill Mar's fate. The Trump administration says it wants to deport Abergo Garcia to an African country. I love this. I love this, Uganda Stawantini Ghana and most recently Liberia. Sounds good to me. Let's go fire up the plane. Albera, Garcia, though, says to his lawyers, this is where I love. He's willing, He says, he is willing to go somewhere. Oh, Kilm, are you so you willing to go Simber? Oh you you would do that for us? Oh and g oh, yet where would you like to go? I want to go to Costa Rica. Kidmar one to Costa Rica. Kimar only go for Costa Rica, Costa Rican Ya. See Kilmar is only willing to go. This is is where are we in Europe? The word the illegal says, I'm not going anywhere. I'm walking free. I will allow you. You can't deport me, but I will allow you to deport me, but only to one country. Why because I am Kilmar.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish we could send it back to Seacott, where he belongs. So his lawyers say that he's willing to go to Costa Rica. A do you car You'll be taking a five star resort on the beach of Costa Rica. He says he fears other countries. Ooh, tango miedo, which means I have fear. He fears other countries would attempt to forcibly repatriate him to as Sabador, where he's from. He believes he's at risk of persecution. Why this is so awesome because in twenty nineteen, an immigration judge says he can't be ordered back to his native country of Alsalvadore because a gang targeted his family's papoosa business. There. The papoosa business, the ruthless papoosa business. This is his grandma's, Like, I literally read it as his grandma's What is a papoosa producer?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 1: You said, it's like an empanelle, which is like, nobody knows what them panale? I mean a lot of people do. My that's a stuff tortilla, I think as it's it's probably similar to my Venezuelan mother in law's what are they called? I can't remember now. I was about to say it, all right, ah arapa? So the so it was? I read it was his grandma's papoosa papoosa stand. She's making food of that stand in some gangs harassed her. I fear to go back. Why a gang harassed my aunt's papoosa stand? Get out of here. Meanwhile, we I saw yesterday there was another illegal Indian who killed more people on the highway driving a big rig. And I'll never forget I've mentioned this before, but doing a show in Portland, Oregon, and there was a couple of beautiful couple that just got married, and they were of course being from Portland. They were in a super op back and they were going outside of the city on the highway. They were hit an illegal immigrant from India. Truck driver did a jackknife and killed them. And then you've got an Indian illegal driver in Florida that killed the three or four people family there for jackknife. And they got an Indian in southern California illegal that killed three people there smashing in at full speed during stop and go traffic and killing a man, including a man who's a revered local based basketball coach. There. The list goes on and on and on, and if you recall, there was one in Missouri. This was unbelievable. It was on a like a rural highway, you know, it was two lanes each way or something, and he was literally driving the wrong direction on a Missouri highway, I mean, and he went six miles. A trucker filmed him you know, with his camera or video of him going six for six miles the wrong direction at full speed. There are illegals that get licenses driver license CDLs, commercial domicide, commercial driver licenses. They get them non domicile CDLs from Oregon, they get them from I was at Washington State. I think they get them from California. Tremendous amount They get them from New York State, tremendous amounts. It was another illegal, I believe Indian who killed some Homish people when he was coming up in Indiana or some of us like to say Indiana. He was coming up on twi lane highway and he couldn't stop in time, and so he swerved to avoid crashing into a car and he killed homage Sumamish people and I lost. I had one of my one of my daughter's very good friends. Her dad is from the Dominican Republic and became a citizen and served in the Marines. And he was a trucker and he came over one time out of nowhere, and I didn't know about it. He was getting something from from my daughter for his daughter, and I said, how's trucking? He goes I'm out, I said, why he said, the illegals. He says, they wear sandals, which I've seen in so many bodycam video with the troopers pulling people over with they be Asian, well, I mean Indian folks are Asian, but whether they be you know, looking like the from Kyrgyzstan or China or something wearing no English, wearing flip flops and getting pulled over by state troopers. But my daughter's friend, her father, he said that the Indian illegals will have six people living in that truck and they'll rotate non stop driving, whereas he has to follow the laws. So that's kind of stuff that's going on that is killing people, absolutely killing people. Trump, though, making a good decision today. He wants two things. Trump administration to make Green card applicants file overseas good. You will need to go abroad to apply for permanent residency an American consulate rather than filing from within the US. From within the US as they do now. You will not sit here and wait. If something happens and you don't get it, you get revoked, or you do something to make that gets it revoked, you can go over there and you can wait. Quote. This policy allows our immigration system to function as law intended. Instead of incentivizing loopholes, it reduces the need to find and remove those who decide to slip into the shadows a man. Amen. You know Trump also was criticizing birthright citizenship, saying it's a disgrace that must be upheld with his executive order. I looked it up, and you know, AI tells you rosie things. Oh yeah, I said, do they have birthright citizenship? And you're up and I'm like, yes, you do. I said, well, wait a minute, Well if you have one person who is a citizen of the country, for example in Britain, or of the country in France, well that's not what we have. Have you sneak in here, you pop a baby out and now you got a citizen. You have an anchor baby. Not acceptable. James tall Rico back in the news the Low T. I love this. A new commercial just came out Low T, the Low T candidate. We'll get into that. John Cornyn's doing some other lashing out and such. All that's coming up next. It's Chris Crocking for Jesse Kelly on the Jesse Kelly Show. Well, we just had an instant instant request by one of the many, many, many Jesse Kelly Show listeners for that great song. Producer Chris sullied the discussion on the song by saying, it's a drug song. Pink Floyd's Looking to Fly is not a drug song, sir. It is not a drug song. It's about him learning how to actually fly and pile of the chopper. And they kind of tied it in the video with a Native American kid who is running and running. It's pretty it's kind of tying in him, the kid with the with him, you know, getting up in the air with the chopper for the first time and how difficult that is obviously to learn how to fly a helicopter. And the kid's running, this native American kid and gets a spirit of this, this older Native American guy who gives him an eagle feather and he runs and he runs and runs and he jumps off with cliffety turns into a bird. Not because he's doing drugs. Producer Chris absolutely one of the best Pink Floyd songs ever period. Come at me bro okay, so James Tellerrico, this is great. You're gonna love this. Oh. By the way, a man name is Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly. Jesse's back Monday for his Memorial Day show. Do not miss that. You can follow me on x, Facebook and Instagram at Chris Crock Show. That's at Chris Crock Show, c HRI s kr Okay podcast on Rumble and YouTube at croc talk Ko Okay, t a LK. Look at this from CNN and this is on my Twitter feet if you want to see it and retweet it. But it literally is a screen grab from CNN. Quote Trump mocks James tell Rico, falsely claiming he's a vegan who believes in six genders. These freaking people have no idea what they're talking about. A fake news CNN falsely Trump mox James tillerco falsek. I mean he's a vegan who believes in six genders. He does believe in six genders, Absolutely he does. Let's let's hear this lead from This is from a Republican, a conservative pack on tell Rico simply taking up all of his comments and putting them together in a one minute spot. There's gonna be so much more that comes out about this guy. The Democrats have a weird, a weird JAD today.
Speaker 2: God is non binary.
Speaker 1: There are God is non binary. Oh, I'm a Christian pastor. Yes, you're all God's non by Wow.
Speaker 2: Are are many more than two biological sexes?
Speaker 1: In fact, there are six. There are six biological sexes. Headline on fake news CNN mocks James tula Rico, falsely claiming he's a vegan who believes in six genders. Well, he just said it himself.
Speaker 2: Now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption to the American flag. It's such a complicated symbol for most of us.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we have to try to reduce our meat consumption. Remember he had a campaign where he said it's all vegan.
Speaker 2: We try to reduce our meat consumption to the American flag. It's such a complicated symbol for most of us. Prophetic voices like Jesus have helped me reckon with my own whiteness, my own.
Speaker 1: You should reckon with your own whiteness. Shame on you for being white, Shame my own masculinity. Are always a shame of his own masculinity. He's Jesus to remove his month. Jesus had the biggest Cojones. Jesus did not need chalk talk excuse me, James, James tel Rico. You need a lot of chalk. You need the male vitilities. Vitility stack on on on on steroids. Brother man, my own masculinity.
Speaker 2: Our southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome matt out front. No need to sit and cry over you know, your whiteness or your masculinity. They're gonna call me a radical leftist.
Speaker 1: Something that you love. It's not family or friends I love.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it because it's on my mind. The trans children.
Speaker 1: He loves trans children and they are on his mind.
Speaker 2: And children.
Speaker 1: The Democrats have a weird, how weird kad today. Now here's the great part of this, of this packet. At the very end, we gotta hear what this This is great load t Tellerigo two weeks for Texas. Whoa te tell Rico? That is exactly right. Remember do you have a girlfriend? Oh, yes, I have a girlfriend. On this podcast that's just fluffing them up and kissing his butt. Do you have a girl? Yes? Yes, really? What's your name? Didn't ask that? Or what's his name? I don't know. If he loves little trams kids low T tell Rico. That is exactly it. Low T tolo Rico, amen on that. Uh. Speaking of low T, Georgia Republican Senate candidate Derek Dooley suggests he supports allowing illegal migrants to stay in the US. Wow A, Georgia Republican Senate candidate Derek Dooley suggests he supports allowing illegals to stay in the US. Okay, hard pass, dude up next, ilhan Omar fraud in Minnesota and Ohio. This is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show.