Speaker 1: It is called lyric shuffles. So I have a random word generator that's going to spit out a word and vaunt or Bailey have five seconds to sing a song with that word in it. So, Bailey, you are the guest of honors. Way, so we're going to have you go first. Are you ready? Yeah? Clap clap, clap, clap, clap your hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, clip clip clip, We don't.
Speaker 3: The basic steps. Good job. I thought you're going to slow clap.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a lot in it. There's this is the example. So, oh that's a great song.
Speaker 3: I forgot about.
Speaker 1: It is a good one. Okay, your first word? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: The shop? I'm going to pop sometimes.
Speaker 2: Only got twenty dollars in my pocket, right, machelmore over there? Yeah, come on, I know you love him. Oh my god, he's a better rapper than jay Z.
Speaker 1: It's hot out of here. Okay, tied one to one onto round two. Bailey, Hey, face face down in the dirge.
Speaker 2: She said, this dads it up.
Speaker 3: She said, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's red John Stuite apparatus. And Bailey and I had our emo face. We are emo girly is so good job. Okay, yes, your word.
Speaker 2: Head in my head, I see you all over me and my head.
Speaker 3: You feel my fantasy Jason.
Speaker 1: Guys are coming up with I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? I don't think that the biggest fumble in my career so far, because I've only had this career for two and some change. I interviewed Jason Derulo a couple of months ago, and it was on Zoom. But I had my mic on one camera and my my mic on one laptop and my compute my camera on another, and the Zoom call only picked up my audio.
Speaker 3: So you can't even see me in the interview.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was so upset because it was a really good interview. Oh sorry, that never happened in some people's eyes. Yeah you did, It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you. All Right, on to round three. It's tied two to two right now. This word's for Bailey crash, is it? Crash?
Speaker 3: And Tommy Crash?
Speaker 1: Tommy Save matthews Man.
Speaker 4: Yes, this reminds me of my childhood, this song, like oh yeah, like driving in the car and maybe it's raining on the window and you're watching the the ring, like you're in a music video.
Speaker 3: Yes, like you're in a music.
Speaker 1: Video like cush me. Did you know that song gong no No, okay, great song. Yeah. I was in the era of people who loved going to see Dave Matthews band and they do the whole camping at like whatever, wowly type thing. All right, moving on. This one is for Bottle.
Speaker 2: I'm a genie and I bade a little baby come, come coming in, let me out.
Speaker 1: You know, I always thought it was like come on, let me I never knew what it said there. I just would like mumble the words and I still do all right, good job. Also, this was also an option.
Speaker 4: The song.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going into the final round here and we're still tied up. You eat your points, no steals or anything. Wow, it's three to three, Bailey, you're going first. Okay.
Speaker 4: Around you spinned my head Wait around, huh around?
Speaker 1: That's round. I knew you were gonna do that. I knew that was going to trip you up.
Speaker 4: I feel like you spinned my hand right round, right round, like let me steal.
Speaker 2: Baby goes around around. It wasn't around, baby around, baby back around.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Around all right, We have got a steal by Vaughan.
Speaker 1: So if you get this one, you are the winner. But Bailey could steal if you don't.
Speaker 3: So you ready, good Bailey? Thanks, this is your word.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say, okay, sign, it's not sign, good job all the rest. I also think it was I saw the Sun. I always thought it was. I saw the Sun too, makes sense?
Speaker 3: What is that that's not Glee?
Speaker 2: What is no?
Speaker 3: No, no, not Glee? Pitch perfect perfect you go. I knew it was in that same round no no, like.
Speaker 1: No, no no?
Speaker 3: What movie your show was? Perfect? Baby? Yeah, I saw the sign.
Speaker 1: I also thought one of you guys would get this, honest man. Probably she's a big hair.
Speaker 3: It's so far Harry, Harry. I don't know his deep cuts. I only know his radio songs.
Speaker 2: That's not a deep cut radio real the time. I know as it was, I know late night talking and what's the other one.
Speaker 1: Wet style, people are gonna come for you.
Speaker 2: I know the four big radio songs, Watermelon Sugar and the slow ones.
Speaker 1: I feel like sight at the times was a big one. It was yes, Watermelon Sugar as it was?
Speaker 3: And what no fire for you? Just let me?
Speaker 2: And then talking those are the only four hairs as I know. If it's got my head, Oh darn, you'res of my favorite songs.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm going to give you a Sabrina Carpenter keyword and then we're gonna play one of these songs that just came up during lyric shuffle. So let's think about that. But the keyword this time is please. You're gonna go to the iHeartRadio app. You're probably maybe listening right now online iHeartRadio App. You'll hit the red microphone button and you're going to say that keyword please, and then you're entered in for a chance to win a trip to two four two to see Sabrina Carpenter in La. So once again, the keyword is please. This time you're entering that on the talk back feature. All right, options, boom, clap, Sign of the times. God, I don't think we can do crash into me, sorry, face down, red jumpsuit apparatus, and I already know which which one do you want to do? On the count of three?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think keep going, Jenny. I don't think you and I agree. What Let's see say my name Destiny shof.
Speaker 1: Say my name is one of them a sign of the times. I don't remember what you guys all saying.
Speaker 3: Usually and I are on the same page with this.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is? Bailey riff Shop by Macklmore, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's looking at me like what, how would you ever choose that you love Mackilmore?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go thrift shop Macklemore on katiewb Mac is that your grandma's coat? Was like, don't talk a right, don't talk over it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Every Tuesday we do What's on your Radar? We just talk about something that's kind of on our radar, maybe new to us, maybe brand new to the Twin Cities or something. So we're gonna go around the room. I'll have Bailey go first today, Bailly, what he got?
Speaker 3: Yes? On my radar?
Speaker 4: This week is the Twin Cities Horror Festival, which is a theater festival at the Crane Theater in Northeast and it's a bunch of scary plays. They're all only like an hour, so it's a lot like the Fringe Festival, but miniature, and they're all horror based plays. I've seen three of them so far. I'm seeing another one today and another one tomorrow, and they're just really nice and it kids you into the Halloween spirit. And you can check out all of them on TC Horror Festival dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that. I am not a scary movie person, but.
Speaker 4: I because it's theater, so you know, when you see blood, you're like cool, what a fun effect?
Speaker 1: Yes, got it bought?
Speaker 3: What do you got? On my radar, I've been giving you spooky stuff.
Speaker 2: The jacke Owner Spectacular at the Minnesota Zoo we went this past weekend. I had no expectations going into it, and my expectations were succeeded.
Speaker 3: It was so nice.
Speaker 2: Literally five thousand jack lanterns, different artists doing at these like regular jackie lantern faces. But then the guys from SNL or Wednesday Atoms lit up.
Speaker 1: It's super nice nice, that's fun. I have not been to that yet. And then on my raidar also kind of along the same lines as Vonn because I've never been there. But the Minnetonka Orchards. I went there this past weekend and it was so cute. It had little like trails through woods. Obviously you got your apple picking, you got a little corn pet. You can play basketball, some little kid wouldn't stop playing. I never got it. I didn't get a turn for very long. I know it's not for me, but anyways, so we'll go around the room once again. Bailey on your radar.
Speaker 4: Yes, mine is the Twin Cities Horror Festival, which is a horror themed at play festival at the Crane Theater in Northeast goes through the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Mine is the Jacke Lender Spectacular at the Minnesota Zoo.
Speaker 1: And mine is Minnetonka Orchards. Okay, coming up next, we're gonna get you into Boo Bash. So what I need you to do right now is call because vont is going to see if you're invited to the cookout. And if you get invited to the cookout, you're invited to Boo Bash as well. So vn can you just give us, like you don't have to give us the answer, but give us one example of a question for are you invited to the cookout?
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are questions that would get you invited to the cookout. What does mama say if you ask her for some McDonald's. Is it a we got food at the house? B sure, sweetie, same orders last time? Or c you got McDonald's money.
Speaker 1: Okay, so give us a call sixty five one nine eight nine, KATWB. We're gonna get three people on the phone and we'll have Vaughn ask you some questions and get you invited to a the cookout and be Boo Bash.
Speaker 3: That happened in that order on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show one oh one point three, KDWB.
Speaker 1: Are you invited to the cookout? Because if you are, you're also invited to Boo.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do are you invited to the cookout? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: The cookout is the black people function, the black folk function what I call them, not the white people picnic.
Speaker 3: And then so I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask a couple of listeners on the phone questions to see if they get invited, and if.
Speaker 3: They get invited, they come to bou Bash too. We'll have a good old time. Yeah, I love that I bought.
Speaker 1: My screener is not working, so I'm gonna go to line three. You want to talk to them?
Speaker 3: Kla?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: All right, Kayla? Question for you? Have you ever been to the cookout before?
Speaker 4: I have? But not?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna ask you a question. This already this is not your actual question, but what would you bring?
Speaker 3: What's your dish that you bring to the cookout?
Speaker 1: I'd have to probably stick with the potato salad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do Raisins going your potato salad?
Speaker 4: Kyla?
Speaker 3: Do Raisins going your potato salad? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. I'm gonna ask you what have your question? Ready?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: What did mama say if you ask her for some McDonald's And I'll give you multiple choices, Kleb is it a we got food at the house? B? Sure, sweetie, same older as last time? Or C you got McDonald's money. You got McDonald's money.
Speaker 3: That's correct, good job. I don't ask you for the McDonald's. Let's you pay you for it. Kayla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to boo Bash and the cookout. You can bring your potato salad and boobash if you'd like. We'd like to try I would like to try something. Yes, okay, Kayla, hang on and we're gonna get y'all set up for that. Next up, we have Jen on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jen, h same to you. Have you been to the cookout before? All right, I'm gonna ask you a question and good luck here we go. If mama sent you to the store with five dollars, what were you supposed to come back with? Is it a cold soda or pop b a lottery ticket, ce, some cigarettes or d the rest of her damn change?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, the rest of her damn That is correct.
Speaker 3: You better not spend my whole five dollars, all right?
Speaker 1: V What is her invite for?
Speaker 2: You are coming to the cookout and you are going to Boo Bash?
Speaker 3: Homegirl?
Speaker 1: Wow, awesome, Jendy, you know what you're gonna be for Boo Bash? I have no idea, but you got a week and two days to figure it out, so get on it, all right, all right, all right, hey hang on, don't hang up. I feel like I got angry with her for a second. Hey, hey, figure out your up Next is Jillian? And Hi Jillian, Hi, Jillian. I gonna ask you the same thing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Another trivia question is see if you come into the cookaddle right and no pressure. But we already got two people coming and so once it starts getting packed, then it.
Speaker 3: Turns into a white person. Funk. Got too many more invites for you? All right, here's your question. A scrub is.
Speaker 2: A and I'm gonna give you. You have to fill in the blank. A scrub is a blank? Is it a a cleaning device? B an outfit worn by doctors? See a beauty product or D A guy that can't get no love from me?
Speaker 3: A guy that can for me? That is correct.
Speaker 2: You're going to the cookout girl and Boash and hold on.
Speaker 1: I did want to go to Boo Bash. Congrats, Jillian. Who you're gonna bring with you to Boo Bash? You do get two tickets? Do you know who you're gonna bring? Yeah, I'll bring my best friend Jasmine.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: Cool. Are you guys gonna do like a cute duo costume or do you not know yet?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll probably do something fun together.
Speaker 4: Okay, because if you have a really good dual costume, you're in for the thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Costume cos you are yes? All right, Well, hang on, we'll get you guys all set up with your Boobash tickets. But once again, Bailey tell us about the thousand dollars contest.
Speaker 4: So at Boo Bash, we will be giving out one thousand dollars every hour to costume like winners. So we have sexiest costume. We have best duo or group costume and then best overall slash like creative costume, and each of those will win one thousand dollars every hour at Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: So you want to come out dressed to the nines.
Speaker 4: So when Jenny rags on you for not coming in a costume, you need to really need to so you can win some money, money money.
Speaker 1: That's very, very true. Thank you, Bailey, You're welcome. Also, I just want to mention that we are helping out with coats for kids. We do this every single year and basically what is that Well, Pilgrim Dry Cleaners. They collect coats, either gently used or new coats for kids to give around to the Twin Cities at need them once winter comes along, and you can drop them off at any Pilgrim Dry Cleaner's location. But just so you know, Dave and I are going to be out in Whyzetta. Dave is going to be at the Pilgrim Cleaners in Whyseetta on Thursday from eleven thirty am to one thirty pm, So hop on over during your lunch break and then I will be at that same Pilgrim on Friday, same time eleven thirty am to one thirty pm. So if you want to wait and bring your coats out to us then and come say hi, you're more than welcome to Otherwise, any Pilgrim dry cleaners around the Twin Cities, they're kind of they're having the drive go a little bit longer because it's been so warm around here. Nobody's getting out their winter jackets. I feel like this is starting to be a pretty regular thing where the cold cold weather doesn't hit till a little bit later, but then when it does, we have it for a solid six months. So you have until November fourteenth to bring your gently used or new coats to a Pilgrim dry cleaners. Also, did you guys see this because I shared it on my stories yesterday that according to the National Oceanic Oceanic, Yeah and Atmospheric Administration, Oh, I did see this, we need to prepare for an extra cold, extra snowy winter in Minnesota. I I'm listen. I'm a big fan of snow, so I like that. I don't like being wrapped up a million times over and still having cold fingers, so I don't want like negative twenty degree weather.
Speaker 3: But yeah, snow, it's.
Speaker 4: Funny because like I personally don't mind cold, I don't mind snow if I have nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: The thing about me is.
Speaker 1: That I always have somewhere to go. Yeah, you see, you're a busy girl.
Speaker 4: I really don't like snow in the sense that it puts a wrench in any kind of traveling that I may do via vehicle. So, I mean last year it snowed real like a ton one day and it took me forty five minutes to dig my car out of my alleyway, and I was late to the show. It was terrible and I was just sweating, sweating so much. So I don't really want it to be super snowy. But I wouldn't mind a white Christmas. That would be nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, it would be because we've had brown Christmases. Yes, Okay, coming up, it's you can't make this stuff up. And I'm going to cover where is the most likely area of North America you could spot Bigfoot? Now if Dave was here right now, if you say right here in the KATWB studio. So he likes to call me Sasquatch slash a Bigfoot, So we'll get into that next. And also another Sabrina Carpenter keyword. Maybe you want to do a little fun adventure with someone this weekend and go hunting for Bigfoot. Well, I've got some news for you. These are the most likely spot so you can find Bigfoot, according to a research company that I don't really understand if they have any validity, But here we go. The top Us states and Canadian provinces in North America see sasquatch is number ten, Massachusetts, number nine, Ohio, eight Idaho, no Udaho. Sorry, okay, that's all right, thank you. Seven is Pennsylvania, Six is main Five is Michigan. That's pretty close to us, probably up in like the up or Yeah, that makes sense. Actually, number four is British Columbia, Canada. Three is Oregon, two is West Virginia, and one is Washington, which I always that makes sense. Yeah, Like I feel like when you go to the souvenir shops around Washington or a national park or something, they've always got sasquatch stuff.
Speaker 4: Especially, so Oregon and Washington being in the top three makes sense. I feel like that is way bigfoot is. And then West Virginia. Yeah, it's on the different coast, but isn't like everything that is a tall tail is in West Virginia because in that apple Achia it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does have those mountains, and those are like what I would define as the sketchy mountains, in the y sketchy mountains. Yeah, that's where the feral people live, is what I've been told.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The seven percent of people that listen to us, they're like.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, yeah, why isn't it well no, I mean, like legitimately in the mountains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not like they know.
Speaker 4: I you know, I've read I mean I've read books about apple Achia in general, and they're fascinating. Yeah, so fascinating because it seems like, I mean, I don't know about feral people. I've never heard that term before, but I love it. But it just seems like a whole other life and it just sounds so interesting to learn about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got to stop the presses for one thing. Oh, because I have a keyword for Suity Carpenter. Your keyword this time is taste. So go to the iHeartRadio app, hit the red microphone button and say the word taste for a chance to win a trip to see her in La Taste. I Heart Radio app Red microphone button say that on the talk back feature or I'm back to it all right, back to Bigfoot, back to Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: What what is?
Speaker 1: What are these called? Like their creatures or their big tall tales?
Speaker 4: What do they call these? Cryptid? A cryptid? What cryptids do you believe in? You guys?
Speaker 1: How dare you? Isn't big Hawk like that bigfoot's a person too?
Speaker 3: How is it like a mystical figure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't big a cryptid?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that word before, so maybe you really? Okay, I will tell you of some because now I've looked it up. Some cryptids include lockness, monster is crypt Some of these I've literally never heard of, like frog.
Speaker 4: People a humanoid frog that's interesting, more like lake monster type situations.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, there's a lot.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I'm looking at pictures right now and they're all very creepy. So I don't know a not dear, it's like a deer, but it's like got people characteristics. Anyway, a lot bigfoots on this, this crypt a cryptid. But anyway, West Virginia in general has a lot of like tales of cryptids, like Mothman is a crypti?
Speaker 1: Okay, you've heard of moth man. I have, yes, yes, I think someone texted that in Oh reallymank walkers, that's what I've heard of in the.
Speaker 3: Appellationian What is that? Don't sound right at all?
Speaker 1: Right, It's like it's another like mythical sort of vibe, but it's like human people, yeah.
Speaker 4: People or there or I don't think they're human people because I think it's like the deer when I say not deer that they look kind of like deer, but they're creepy because they're cryptids, you know, or vont have you? Have you ever heard the phrase like if you're in the woods in West Virginia and you hear someone scream, no you didn't no, oh, because I well, maybe I'm just on a weird TikTok you guys, But like if you've heard something, no you didn't because you're not supposed to go out and like seek out any kind of weird sounds that you hear in the woods, Okay when you're like you know, in the BOONI somewhere and or in Appalachia, because it's probably some kind of cryptid that's trying to get you off the trail so that.
Speaker 1: They could eat you something like that. Okay, it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Lower It is a lower fab fab fab fascinating.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. So someone has said look up Rammer or Reamer Rummer. I would say Minnesota, okay, but they said that there's big foot cutouts all over town. Now, Remmer is a population of three hundred and ninety seven people, so oh, that would makes sense. Also, you guys, I guess we've been saying the Appalachian Mountains wrong.
Speaker 3: Appalachian r apple.
Speaker 1: Appalachian is an Appalachian appalation, appillation. I think I started saying whatever Bailey was saying, and I didn't think that was correct. Oh, I guess water water costume. Look up skin walk or dog. It's like a shape shifter based.
Speaker 4: Terrifying, absolutely terrifying, but fascinating. That's the TikTok that you need to get into.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to get into those things because I like to w when I go out in my band, and I'm not trying to be scared of all of these new things. I'm already scared enough of humans murdering me. Now I have to worry about like skin walkers and still walking dogs.
Speaker 4: I just assume that, Like, if you hear screaming, it's a coyote. That's what I think. If you hear a scream, it's a coyote. Yeah, but I'm not even if I hear a scream and I think I'm positive that's a person, I'm not gonna go seek it out.
Speaker 1: I'm not going aft. I do not understand the people who do that. Those are the people that get murdered first in the movies.
Speaker 3: So is anyone there stop following it? Damn?
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna get into Davesert coming up next, and I'm going to cover a story about how someone did like a nine minute rant on TikTok about how Sombers performing I heard absolutely awful, and so we'll get into why she said it was super awful and his response to it. Coming up next to on Dave's Dirt. Dave's dit on Katie w So, a twenty five year old woman who attended a Somber concert last week in DC. If you know Somber, you probably know him by this song because we play it quite often.
Speaker 2: Banger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super good. But basically, this twenty five year old woman went viral with a nine minute TikTok video critiquing the cringe show. She called it the worst concert I've ever been to for a multitude of reasons. She thought his vulgar jokes were inappropriate for the audience of mostly tweens. She hated his mid concert dating show bit. I guess concertgoers would join Somber on stage to call their ex and all of his music is basically about heartbreak and like his ex or having an AX and stuff like that. She especially just like Somber's bro speak and brain rot stuff like six seven yeah and talk about sixty seven memes and so Somber responded to he said, I totally respect people having opinions, but I am a twenty year old artist freshly twenty Yeah. If you're twenty five years old and not and not expect people younger than you to be there, it's just a skill issue that doesn't really make sense. He also added, live a little, enjoy life, every age, sex, sexuality, gender, race, everyone is welcome in my concert, and I mean everyone. So now I'm kind of curious. I would say that I probably wouldn't enjoy watching a bunch of people calling their axes on stage in the middle of a concert.
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 1: Probably pretty annoying to me.
Speaker 4: Sounds like that's like such a weird way to like hit the brakes in the middle of a concert and immature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know he's twenty, so now I'm like an old lady being a crab about it. It is. It is very immature. So anyways, Starbar's gonna be on SNL this week or sorry, on November eighth. He will be the musical guest along with the host. Will be at Nicky Glazer.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's gonna be a good episode. You love her far No, Jay love her, But I'm just I know that she is funny.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I am upset because new information about Star Wars and I don't think either of you watch Star Wars or enjoy Star Wars whatsoever. But apparently Adam Driver said that Disney turned down a Ben solo Star Wars movie that he pitched, so he plays Kylo Ren in the sequels to Star Wars, and you know what, hot take, I liked the sequels Come at Me, but he played Kylo Wren, who was also Ben Solo spoiler alert. But he had a whole different plan that he wanted a spin off of a Ben Solo Star Wars movie, and they said no, And I think they did a sturdy because we all love Adam Driver and he was honestly super hot as Kylo Ren and I would have loved to see a Ben Solo movie. So maybe after hearing this, they'll change their mind and they'll go back to Adam Driver and say, listen, we messed up.
Speaker 1: Maybe let's put.
Speaker 3: It in the works.
Speaker 2: You remember last week we talked about Kim Kardashian and her Skims line put out underwear with faux hair on them. Yes, it's exactly what you think it is. Well, here is her talk about the inspiration behind them.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the new what is it the underwear line?
Speaker 3: Like the Murkans? Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: The Murkins? That was just a fun idea that I had.
Speaker 5: There was a shoot and someone wanted to like have hair down there once, and I was like, couldn't this just be easy and have it on a thong?
Speaker 1: And so we made that happen. I had no idea that it would be that it's sold out, got a reaction and would sell out in a few minutes. So is there another products you want to launch that you're.
Speaker 5: Just so unexpected, So there will be some things. I think it's always fun to mix it up, right. We have our nipple bra, we have our you know, button hip shapewear, we have our Mrkins. You never know what will surprise you with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did sell out, Go ahead, Bailey.
Speaker 4: I just I'm trying to think when she says you never know what we're going to come up with next, I'm trying to think, what will they come up with next? Because I bet they'll have like new shapewear that's like shorts that gives you cellulite, Okay, because I think cellulite is cute period and yeah, it's nothing wrong with it. Yeah, And so I think like they'll just say, Okay, what do normal bodies look like?
Speaker 1: And how can we turn it into something that we can market to people?
Speaker 2: Which is so crazy that this is the day and age that we're making. You know, cellulite is normal, yes it is, but now let's make shapewear for it.
Speaker 3: Let's do this. That's how I feel about.
Speaker 4: This, like Mrkin thing, like, oh, people have pubic hair, but they get it lasered off.
Speaker 3: What if they want it back?
Speaker 1: Let's make it into underwear.
Speaker 2: What and what's interesting though, is as much as people are complaining about it, yes, it did sell out in the skim store. Also, let's be real, if Taylor Swift put it out, you'd buy every variant version de luxe all that.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about Kim Kardashian. I think people just buy whatever she makes because she's Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the but there'd be less outroar.
Speaker 1: I do wish I had that power. Yeah, to be honest eye one day, Jenny, it just makes something, people would buy it exactly. I mean, if you sold wigs of your hair, Jenny, it would sell out. Yeah, so just turn your hair to a wig. New idea, new idea, write it down. So the biggest Halloween songs in hot one hundred History Billboard just put out a list, and they basically said they factored in the number of weeks each song spent at its respective peak position and a few other criteria. But here are the top three. Number three is Frankenstein by Edgar Winter Group, which we all kind of agree is not really HALLOWEENI but here's a clip, so I think it got to be in this list because it's called Frankenstein and.
Speaker 3: That's about it, and it just goes on like this. There's no lyrics to the song. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's funky, all right. And the number three is I think that one's probably my favorite Halloween song. Honestly, it's a good one, much more than this number one song, even though I still like this as well, Monster Mac. So there you go. A few other songs that you might know that are on this list is The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna, Dark Lady by Cher, Somebody's Watching Me by rock wellst Thriller is not on the not on the top fifteen. It's very very strange. What else. Let's see Demons by Imagine, Dragons, Devil Inside by XSS, and a bunch more. But yeah, so those are the biggest Halloween songs in history. I just got a text from Dave Ryan. He's really concerned. Oh geez, what's he concerned about? He's concerned because he hasn't been here, so he doesn't know I have been talking about this already. But he is going to be out at Pilgrim Drag Cleaners in Wysetta on Thursday morning from eleven thirty am to one thirty pm. Collecting coats for coats for kids. So he just wants to make sure everyone knows he's going to be there because we just want to we really want to raise, not raised, but collect as many coats as we can because we want to help out Pilgrim and coats for kids. So go see Davy Dave Aren on Thursday morning, eleven thirty am to one thirty pm at the Pilgrim Drag Cleaners in Wyseetta. I will be there out on Friday, same Pilgrim Drag Cleaners in Wayseetta, same time, eleven thirty am to one thirty pm. So grab your gently used or new coats and come say hi and drop those off. We would love to see ye yeah fabulous. Do you want to want more dirt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: More dirt?
Speaker 1: Story yeah? Sorry, pardon me, Okay, there is a petition going around.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I can I tell you low key Jenny.
Speaker 1: And I have been housing some egg rolls. Yeah, food off and so there's egg rolls and wantons.
Speaker 3: I think it's cream puff Day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so cream puff Day and we've been eating that so Bailey, I see Bailey like take a little bite.
Speaker 3: In between like this right anyway?
Speaker 4: Sorry, there's a petition to replace a Bad Bunny with George Straight for the Super Bowl halftime show. That's gotten a handful of signatures, but not a ton, so we'll see if that actually happens.
Speaker 1: I personally am really excited for Bad Bunny.
Speaker 4: To do it because I think there's gonna be some more party party if it's Bad Bunny versus George Straight. I think there's gonna be less party party if there's George Straight.
Speaker 1: So probably agree. I just reporting the news here. I'm a fan of George Straight. I would not vote for him to be a halftime performer.
Speaker 4: Right, but for Miley Cyrus, I mean there's more party party there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny was talking about the biggest Halloween songs in Hot one hundred history. Let's talk about the best slasher movies, because last night I just watched Hereditary, which is not a slasher movie, but it's a very psycho thrillery. We'll go ten to one very quickly. Number ten is Alice, Sweet Alice, made in seventy six before my parents were born. Number nine is the Burning. Number eight is blood and black lace. Number seven is deep red. Here's somewhere that we know. Number six the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: Oh that surprises me because you're not like a slasher gore type person.
Speaker 1: I tried to be cool back in the day, so that's why I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Number five is Peeping Tom. Number four is Psycho. That's based on Agen.
Speaker 1: Right, No, what is the based on Psycho?
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Number three is Black Christmas, number two on the list of best slasher movies of all time, and.
Speaker 3: He guesses Guys Screaming.
Speaker 2: Neither it's a night grown elm Street. And then the number one best slasher film of all time guesses Ladies.
Speaker 1: Halloween, Jenny, I don't know scary movies.
Speaker 2: It is Halloween Michael Myers, which I also just watched the first time last week.
Speaker 1: That one I can handle.
Speaker 3: That one.
Speaker 1: I did see Halloween and it was fine.
Speaker 2: I was a punk when I was a kid, and my mom and grandma love horror movie. So now I'm catching up and they're fine. Like about time boom.
Speaker 4: Halloween is the one where I mean, the like, uh stereotype is don't be a slute because you will die.
Speaker 3: That's what Halloween is kind of about.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, love it now, you know, all Right? Well, Dave Sir's brought to you by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Coming up next, we'll have another Sabrina Carpenter keyword for you. But also we're going to talk Back Tuesday, so you're already gonna need to have the iHeartRadio app for Talkback Tuesday, and then you'll also need it for the Sabrina and Carpenter. But this time we're doing what is your I was today years old when I found out, because vont recently found out, I.
Speaker 2: Will say eight years old when I found out Joe Rogan was also the host on Fear Factor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just knew that he was.
Speaker 2: The guy that had the podcast everybody went on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that he started his career somehow with Fear Factor and became a podcaster. So let us know what you're I was today years old when I found out blank. So go to the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. Leave that there. You have a little red microphone to talk for thirty seconds, and we would love to hear what yours is.