Speaker 1: We're listening to Taylor Swift Cruel.
Speaker 2: Summer, Get Me in Guys, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 3: She went and she got it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Randomly chose that one, so good job Katie from Minnetrista is going to happen in the next ub. But like today and tomorrow, whenever you hear a Taylor Swift's song, make sure you use the talkback feature and do exactly what she did. Name where you live, and and then the song that's on the radio currently, because we need to know the you're actually listenings. You can't just do it at a random time and guess a certain song. It's got to be the right song, is it? Text me or call me at six five, one, nine eight nine KTWB if you're going to go to Target and buy her stuff tonight, two Target stores are opening I think it's Roseville and e Dinad are going to open up at midnight to night for one hour. Three limited edition CDs, one regular CD, and then a pethera of different vinyl products and also KA singles, also the thing made up the single part? Do you know what a KA single is? Von? Never heard of it? Okay, well never mind, they don't exist anymore. Actually probably who knows, they probably do. They probably do, so, yeah, I'd love to hear from you. I mean that's some dedication. That's kind of like getting up on Black Friday and going to Best Buy at five in the morning. But nobody does that anymore.
Speaker 4: Right, No, because usually they start well, a a lot of pelleases open on Thanksgiving Day, but also they I don't know, the deals start like a week before.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not even anything.
Speaker 3: I think retailers realized or learned that they make just as much money if they start to sail the week before.
Speaker 5: So you can charge shipping if you do online. Yeah, so they get more money. I guess Black Friday shopping.
Speaker 6: I always liked working Black Friday when I worked in retail because there's like an energy.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's exactly what it is being out at like what one in the morning, going to get like a new code or something.
Speaker 1: One in the morning, like four in the morning. Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Where did you line up? Did you ever line up yourself?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, I mean I worked at Disney during Black Friday sales, so like people would be lined up outside the Disney store, which is weird. Okay, but then we'd have the music like pumped really loud.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: Were a magical day. So early, we were so lame. We lined up one time outside of Office Max. Oh jeez, and because they had like a computer or something that we wanted to get.
Speaker 4: Ones like Office Max, Best Buy, Staples. I feel like those were kind of like tech ones. Staples RP. I don't think those are like.
Speaker 3: Four other people. It was like, really we chose the Lames.
Speaker 4: Store always that Pennies jay Z Pennies was ours.
Speaker 1: And man was it. It was the.
Speaker 3: Wow give you remember they'd give you something if you were I remember we got like a little snow globe with a Christmas tree inside.
Speaker 1: Of Jenny first hundred customers.
Speaker 3: That's right. Wow. Okay, I was in a we let me know if you're gonna go to the Taylor Swift thing tonight to Target. But I want to ask you this one because this came up somehow. What do you get asked to do for free?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, we were talking about just how Taylor Swift, you know, she was potentially going to be doing the super Bowl halftime show, and she's like, I don't need to do that for free.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: So we figure, you know, you probably depending on what you do. If you're a doctor, I'm sure all the time, or you're a nurse. I got a friend, nurse Wendy. I ask her all the time, yeah, I've got this thing growing under my tongue. What do you think it is? And She's like, I don't know, an almond? And I'm like, oh, okay. So if you have a nurse or a doctor friend, you probably ask them things like that. So what do you do and what do people ask you to do for free? All the time. I get asked, not DJ but to marry people because I can marry people legally, and I get asked to do it for free. People will be like, well, you get a free dinner. You get to come to the reception and get a free dinner. I'm like, yeah, I appreciate that, but you know it's not worth a Saturday no. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We get asked to host a lot of events for free, and like a lot of them are charity events, so of course it's like you want to be willing to help, but sometimes those events last about five or six hours on your weekend, and that's where it's like you got to draw the line.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, Well, we do like to do it because people do need to MC or appear at a charity event. I mean, we love doing that's kind of part of our given back to the community. But at the same time, you're right, it's like you can't do too many because you know you got a family in a life. Yeah, what do you get asked to do for free? We asked on Facebook? What do I ask you as well? Send me a text or call or use the talk back feature and let me know what you get asked to do for free. Here's one I said. Sidney says, I'm a dog groomer. People ask all the time for free nail trims for their dogs who hate it. Sue says, I'm a massage therapist. I get back rub and shoulder rub requests all the time. Oh I would too, Sue. If we were friends, I'd be like, hey, Sue, and I'd point to a sore spot on my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean I feel like I get I would get annoyed if people kept asking me for stuff. But also I've probably done that to a handful of people, like, oh, you're a therapist, could you tell me what you know?
Speaker 3: I had a friend who cut hair. I would not always, but I got a free haircut many times. Yeah, that's a common one, Crystal May says hair. It made me lose my passion for doing hair because ninety percent of people didn't pay me. Oh here's Sam. I'm a vet tech. All of the pet questions, but rarely is my advice actually take good.
Speaker 5: I got a camera as a gift like ten years ago, and so when my church would ask me, hey, you could take our pictures for this Mother's Day brunch or for like the pastor anniversary or whatever, and I was like, I paid a lot of money for this camera, you better pay me for these pictures. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I used to be well, I still am good at using photoshop, and so people would say like, oh, you know how to use photoshop?
Speaker 1: Could you make my postcard for my show?
Speaker 6: Or could you make this picture like a poster for this activity that I'm doing?
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, uh huh.
Speaker 3: They would not for to pay you. I know an artist that that I've had to do stuff for the show once in a while, and I'd be like, hey, what would you charge me if I had you draw this? Or like one hundred bucks? That's why my.
Speaker 1: Drawing is different.
Speaker 6: But all I'm doing is like cutting things out and pasting it onto a computer program.
Speaker 3: So here's a talk back skills, right exactly. Here's a talk back from a kind of a similar story.
Speaker 2: I'm a graphic designer and a lot of times people will ask me to photoshop their photos or make invites or make something for them.
Speaker 3: I guess if it's family or a close friend, it's like, yeah, no big deal. Like people will ask me to take them flying sometimes, and if they're like a friend or whatever, oh like yeah, sure, yeah. But like once in a while, somebody that I don't know is like, hey, my kids always wanted to go flying. Will you take them flying? And I'm like, what's in it for me? Do I get some donuts? Bring me a box of donuts and we'll talk.
Speaker 6: I think too that, like, you're asking me for this thing, and yes it might not be difficult for me to do, but it's going to take time, and people don't take time into account.
Speaker 3: And get right, what do you get asked to do for free? Holly is on the phone.
Speaker 7: Hi, Holly, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 7: So I work for me for airlines and I get asked all the time. Hey, can you give me free ticket page? You have a discount code. Hey, when's the best time to buy an airplane ticket? I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can get you to.
Speaker 7: Work for the airlines some post.
Speaker 3: So if it's do you get to fly friends and family or family or partner for free? So it just.
Speaker 7: Recently paints So like everybody with my family and then my parents, they can fly, and I have like a second companion. So right now, my daughter's boyfriend, there's our second companion. Okay, gotcha, best bring us some grandparents. But yeah, like my immediate family and then my parents.
Speaker 3: Okay, God, that's what you need. Bailey. You need to marry a flight attendant. Oh I would love that. And then I get you want to Yeah, thank you, Holly, have a great day. Mary writes in I'm a nurse. It never ends, but I love to help people, so it doesn't bother me, except on a flight. I don't want to hear a whole medical history. So if you're sitting there talking next to Maggie in the next seat, what do you do? Oh, I'm I'm a nurse. Oh really, I've got this rash on my Bailly and take take a look. It's a company with severe diarrhea. Like, okay, more facts on the iHeart app Oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got asked to decorate a cake and then drive it all the way from Forrest Lake to Minneapolis for free. I was like, yeah, no, that's not happening.
Speaker 5: The worst cake decorator right wow is another one.
Speaker 9: I worked in event planning for many years, but it was like trade show corporate event planning. But that resulted in friends and family asking me to plan their events, and even some friends asking me to be.
Speaker 1: Their day of wedding coordinator.
Speaker 9: I regret how many times I did it when I absolutely hated it, but I was the friend they called when they needed something planned or something organized, and it wasn't very fun.
Speaker 3: I think something first to learn is like, just because our friend does something professionally, maybe we should not take advantage of them for you know, their freebies.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like if you're a photographer, like, hey, little Brandon's turned five years old tomorrow, can you come over tomorrow and use your weekend to take some pictures a little brand and blown out the candles on his cake? No? No, no, no, sorry, not going to do that.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of text messages.
Speaker 3: We'll have to come back to him too, because we got a few more. We'll be back in a second. I want to check up on the dance challenge that you guys are doing. We got more of these What do you get asked to do for free? Plus the Daily Bailey is coming up. It's all here on Katie w and Search TV. Hey, thanks for watching, Thanks for listening. It's Katie w Be. We're talking about whatever you do for a living. Do you ever get asked to do it for free? I think cutting hair, maybe, doing nails? Doctors nurses is like hey doctor, this is like you know your neighbor down the street. Hi, doctor Gwinn, I get this pain in my belly that won't go away. And doctor Gwinn's like, shut up and go get a check up, Go to the doc, Go to the doctor. So what do you do? There's I mean, there's a ton of people. We'll get to as many of these as we can. Amy, what do you do and what do you get asked to do? Hi? Amy? Hello, Hi Dave. It's good to talk to you. Amy. Are you there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, can you hear me?
Speaker 10: I can hear you?
Speaker 3: Hey to bother you Amy, what's going on? Amy?
Speaker 10: I just wanted to just tell you that I am a stay at home mom and I always get asked to watch people's kids who are not healthy enough to go to.
Speaker 3: Daycare because they got the snots and the sneezes. So you have a fever and they can't go to daycare with a fever. So there comes Amy. What do you say?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I say no, thank you?
Speaker 3: You did you at one point before you? I think when we're younger, like maybe inexperiences, like we like, oh yeah, I guess so did you ever say yes?
Speaker 7: Oh all the time?
Speaker 10: Well, like for my nephew's nieces, that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: I often, you know, cave.
Speaker 10: But for friends, I'm a little bit more like I don't want to get my own kids exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't wait. Thank you, Amy, have a great Thanks for waiting so long, Amy, have a great day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I got a couple of talkbacks too. Here's one.
Speaker 8: This is Alison and Maplewood. I'm a CPA and I used to always get asked if I would do people's taxes for free. That's not even the kind of accounting that I do. I actually have someone do my taxes for me as well. So yeah, definitely didn't take anybody up on that at.
Speaker 3: The time, especially something like getting your taxes done that probably costs hundreds of dollars and they want her to do it for free.
Speaker 6: I know my dad does my taxes for free, so that's true.
Speaker 2: I went to school for apparel design, so I sewed a lot in college, and I was the go to can you hend my pants? Can you take this shirt in? Can you fix this? How do I wash this? And as much as it's flattering that people trust me with such a delicate, uh you know, wardrobe piece, I hated it and it helped. It made me lose my passion.
Speaker 3: For so oh, don't ask your friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what a lot of people are texting into, Like, Hi, I own an auto repair shop. People ask for the homie discount all the time. Don't ask your mechanic friends to work on your car for free. It burns them out. Yeah, so a lot of people are saying like, yeah, if I have to do it for free for people all the time, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to do it. I think people are generally nice and they want to do something nice. It's kind of like you know people say, well, well, Bailey, will you, you know, watch my audition tape for this musical and let me know what you think.
Speaker 1: It's like, I've done that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you have more talk bags. We get a phone call and a bunch of text messages, so we're gonna we're gonna wrap this up in here in a second. But I want to hear from you. What do you do and what do you get asked to do for free? Hi? Jenna? Hi, what's up?
Speaker 11: I'm a dog groomer and people ask me to clip their dogs nails all the time. But I'm happy to do it.
Speaker 3: Are you happy to do it? Are you kind of like?
Speaker 11: H No, I'm easily happy to do it unless they have like a little biting dog or something.
Speaker 5: Well, perfect, Jenna, because my dog gave us she's due.
Speaker 3: What time? Can come on.
Speaker 11: Cambridge?
Speaker 3: We'll see. Can you I get a better one? Can you meet us here at the radio station?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love you? I have a good day. A bunch of text messages? What do you do and what do people ask you to do all the time for free?
Speaker 6: I do pricing and research for sports cards, memorabilia and trading cards like Pokemon and Magic. The gathering people always want to drop off shoe boxes full of cards and have me price them for free.
Speaker 1: It's a ton of work and usually it's all junk.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably true. I think everybody has a collection of like Pokemon or baseball cards and it's like, is it worth anything? No, They've all got dog ears and pizza stains on them, so no.
Speaker 1: It says.
Speaker 6: I'm a daycare provider and have a group of provider friends, and you wouldn't believe how many parents ask us to watch kids after hours or on weekends for free because their kids just love to be with us.
Speaker 3: Sure, I play one more talk back.
Speaker 5: There's so many talkbacks and calls and text so thanks for responding.
Speaker 3: Yeah playing.
Speaker 12: I'm a golf course assistance and I always get people's families asking me to come out and golf for free if I can get them on the golf course anytime, always asking your favors, Can I get a these balls? And I get on the course pretty much anything to get it for your on the golf.
Speaker 3: I think we're all learning something here. It's like I think that we think that we're the only one and that they're happy to do it, and it's easy to do. So if you know somebody who works at a golf course, you might want to call them and say, hey, we want to come out and play this afternoon at two thirty. Can we get on? And it's like they would probably do it because they'll be nice, right, But just don't.
Speaker 6: And imagine everyone is asking yeah, and it's not just one person, it's everyone. I just want to read this one text because I feel like this encapsulates a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm a dietician.
Speaker 6: I'll answer questions here and there, but as soon as I have to get a calculator out, I'm charging you.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine sending over a little invoice or like a Venmo request.
Speaker 4: It's like Dave, I was calculating your macros yesterday. That'll be twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: But I didn't ask.
Speaker 4: You to see No, I said, Jenny, what is the content of the food I meeting?
Speaker 1: And I said, let them do the calculation.
Speaker 3: Look at her manipulate me for money? Money? No, I know you got it.
Speaker 1: I know you got a Chris twenty dollar bill.
Speaker 3: In your What not gonna happen? I bout your pork chop on a stick at the fair, So that's all you're gonna get. Uh, thanks for all those That was a lot of fun. I think we all learned something. Number one, there's a lot of people to get asked to do free stuff. And number two, don't ask them pay for it or if you do offer them a little something, what is it going to cost me to do this? Except doctors they that's they're the hippocratic oath and they think they have to Like I guess I need a rectal. So you can help help me out here if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Hlio.
Speaker 6: We're talking a lot about Taylor Swift and how she has her new album dropping tonight. She's already released like six different style like vinyl pressings and CDs, and her target release also have posters and everything. So I'm asking you, Dave Jenny Von your album is releasing at midnight, what unique additions are included in your release?
Speaker 1: Okay, think about your album?
Speaker 3: Oh man, mine because.
Speaker 6: Mine is perfect and maybe it will inspire you. Mine would be a glittery pink vinyl with a treasure map that takes you around the Twin Cities on a scavenger hunt and you have to find little hidden unicorns Once you find them all, you can unlock the locket that comes with the album, and inside there's a seed and that seed will grow into a massive beanstalk that you can climb to a giant's castle in the cloud for.
Speaker 3: That world do you live in?
Speaker 1: Listen, this is mine, This is mine.
Speaker 3: I thought it had to be based on realism.
Speaker 1: It is okay, okay, it is mine.
Speaker 3: Would come with one of those little water it and grow things, okay, and it would be a Harley, So it would be a you water a little tiny Harley. You soak it in a bowl of water, and then twenty four hours later it's a It's a life size Harley Davidson.
Speaker 1: Like a she a pet, not real pet.
Speaker 3: It is a real soak it, you know what I'm talking about, Like one.
Speaker 1: Of those towels, a magic towel, kind of like.
Speaker 3: That, but it's a plastic turtle for example. You just put it in water and it grows. I've explained myself enough. I like it.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Jenny, what's coming out with your album at midnight?
Speaker 4: So mine is going to be like one of those pop up birthday cards that like some kind of action will pop up at you but on top of that, confetti's gonna blow out at you and you don't know what you're gonna get. And then there's going to be one little piece of paper in there that's going to have a motivational quote on it such as it's never too late to be what you might have been. And then you will go and listen to my album and be like I can do anything.
Speaker 1: Wow, And then you're covered in GLITTERTI. Yeah, no, not glitter. I'm not doing glitter. That's too much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what comes out with your What editions do you have in your album?
Speaker 1: Release at midnight?
Speaker 3: Can it can be expensive?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Okay, a pair of sneakers, like custom sneakers that I've made, I don't know what they look like, but custom sneakers. And then I'd probably put out a cookbook. I hope that when my album comes out, I'll be able to have a book of coming in a box.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a giant one. It's like in a meddle tin. That sounds going to meddle tin. All right, thanks, Bailey, will be right back on KATIEWB with something that knew that Holiday Inn Express is trying in their rooms now. I got everything in there from like, I know, a mini bar. They got a I don't know what else, cable pancake flipper, pancake flipper coffee, what else? What else do you need in a hotel room? Holiday inn is on it and we'll tell you next. Okay, Sorry, Bailey and I were making a video of us doing Leave by Jojo on the ukulele. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 6: Sure, everyone's gonna roast me because I got the words wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, I will. We'll do it lots.
Speaker 6: Okay, you need to let me move my mic back because I get into it.
Speaker 3: Hey you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two? Ly turn the music down. Here, Here we go live performance Leave from Jojo? Three four, get out right now. It's the end of you and me.
Speaker 13: It's too late now and I can't wait for you to be gone because I know about her, and I wonder why how I bought all those lives. Just said that you would treat it right, but she was just a waste of time.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 5: My favorite part of that you played it in a different key, but you sang it correctly, like you sang it in the key that you played it in.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know what you just said you did it. You transposed it, but you did Wow, I did transposed? All right, all right, we transposed it. So that's that's why we were not ready for.
Speaker 4: No if it needed to be a reel or an Instagram story, and I said, let's focus on the show that we're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, does any is that a reel or is that an Instagram story? I think that it's a real You think it's a real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But just wait though, because you just posted your funny, funny reel yesterday.
Speaker 3: You posted a reel yesterday. It was funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, it was trying to do some fun little trick theney. You said the F bomb about three times. It didn't work.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out. So Holiday and Express is added scent based alarm clocks to their room, to their not one, but rooms. Here's an influencer named Lily Turton to talk about these scent based alarm clocks.
Speaker 14: What if your alarm clock didn't sound like this, but it smelled like your favorite breakfast cent holding an Express just launch the world's first breakfast alarm clock. It literally wakes you up to the smell of coffee bacon or blue grow muffin.
Speaker 3: Would that wake you up? Though? I'm not sure that it would unless it was like really strong.
Speaker 6: I feel like bacon would wake me up because think about I don't know you as a kid, and you're like sleeping and then your mom starts making bacon, and then you wake up because it smells so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a change in the atmosphere, I think is what wakes you up. That's why alarm clock is like a sound. Yeah, this will be the scent or you like, you know.
Speaker 6: Set your alarm early, put the bacon on the George Foreman girl, and then go back.
Speaker 1: To shit so that you wake up to the smell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's right next to so it's convenient, but you gotta be careful you.
Speaker 1: Do in case you step on it. But that will never happen.
Speaker 3: No, no, into until here's something that will reveal your age. Twenty twenty five is the one hundredth anniversary of the Howard Johnson brand. If you're a you have no idea what Howard Johnson is. But it was a chain of like hotel restaurants, wasn't it idea? Maybe we'll skip that story. Hey, let's move on to a story that might mean something to you. An annual drive through report found out that America's drive through has got nine seconds slower this year. Despite AI's help. The average is now five minutes from the time you pull up to the time you drive away. Taco Bell is the fastest at four to sixteen. Taco Bell is amazing, they really are. Because I'll go up and order like this and this and this and the Nacho's Bell Grande and the crunch Rep Supreme because it's so good. It's so good. And you pull up to the window and they've already got the bag hanging out the window. It's like, wait, how did you do that? And I can tell you, Taco Bell is delicious. But it's all the same product in a giant no it is. It's all the same product in a giant bin that they three d print into a burrito, Nacho Belgrande, crunch Trap Supreme, uh, tacos whatever it is, it is all the same. It's a big bin of a goop that tastes the same. It's delicious and they three d print it into nachos or tacoska true story, all right?
Speaker 1: Did you find that on Reddit?
Speaker 3: I made it up. Myself.
Speaker 4: Oh, he talked about this many times. I fully disagree. The crunch Trap Supreme is the most supreme.
Speaker 3: Items tastes exactly like a burrito supran tastes exactly like a burrito Supreme. It's delicious. I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 4: The beefy five layer burrito very different than the crunch trap because the crunch trap has what what does it have?
Speaker 1: A crunch A little crunchy crime.
Speaker 3: Because it's been three D printed to have a cry It isn't.
Speaker 4: It's got a hard shelled taco and a sot burrito.
Speaker 3: You don't know about anything about science.
Speaker 1: Really, I wish I was. You're right though, science was my worst subject.
Speaker 3: See that's what I'm talking about. All right. Moving on, Keep listening for a Taylor Swift song. We're going to get you into that movie. When you hear it, open up the iHeartRadio app and use the talkback feature to say, Hi, my name is Jenny. I'm from White bear Lake and I'm listening to Taylor Swift Love Story or whatever the song is. And then you are in. But you got to listen to win and it could happen anytime. Taylor Swift is all over the dirt and it involves a local business helping her out. We'll tell you on Dave's dirt next. I love that song, you know, reminds me a little bit of Imagine Dragons. Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, I was listening to Thunder, the Thunder, Thunder.
Speaker 1: Every generations Imagine Dragons, you think so?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was it was Imagine Dragons a generation.
Speaker 1: A co No, not necessarily. I'd take it. Every five years there's.
Speaker 6: A new one.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, Yeah. The only bad thing about that is that song reminds me of fallon bond set every time. Because she was the one who told me, Dave, you got to listen to this song by Imagine Dragons. It's called Thunder, And I'm like, oh wow, and she was right, and I really like that song.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to sound a little bit more like our boss Rich.
Speaker 5: They all sound similar actually, And then what does Alison sound like?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dad, Oh my god, dad.
Speaker 1: Saying that's what I sound like to Dave sometimes too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and Allison talk exactly the right. You still do the thing where it's like stop no vond know you mean no want You're a thirty five year old woman. I don't know what age you're no longer allowed to go Vanda.
Speaker 1: You never always get to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I Lessa, my girlfriend does all day. Can I tell you not beef? And I don't want to say we've been beef in the past couple of days. I just think it's fine. Alyssa and I both agree it's fine to have space in a relationship. We live in not a big apartment, so there's not much space to go to. But the other day, I'm just minding my business in our room and she's in the kitchen and she's like, why aren't you spending time with me? I'm like, I just want to be in the room. You don't want to be out here with me and Ava, it's our dog. I'm just chilling in the room. So she gets upset because I'm not spending time with her. It's so stupid. And then I left because I went somewhere, and she was like, okay. Then the next day I came home and I'm like, are we just.
Speaker 3: Not speaking now? Are we? It's stupid.
Speaker 5: So now we're just spending time avoiding each other, because originally we were spending time avoiding each other, and so we're just doing that thing where we pass each other up. Maybe our butts pass each other when we're in the kitchen, but we don't speak.
Speaker 3: Do you do you think they'll resolve itself when one day you come home and she's like, hey, how was your day and act like nothing is gonna happen, because that's what Susan and I do. We'll be really mad, we don't speak for the rest of the night or whatever, and then the next morning she'll send me like, hey, Bernie, did something really cute today. This happened Tuesday.
Speaker 5: So yesterday when I came home, she was in the shower and I was like hey, and she was like hey, wow. And then eventually we started talking slowly. We were gonna go to the movies, but she was like, did you still want to go to the movies? I didn't know if you were still mad. I said, I wasn't mad, you were mad, And then we argued for a second over who was actually mad.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid a lack.
Speaker 6: Of communication up in this can Wenna lists are petty to the court.
Speaker 3: We are petty to the core. We'll be like, I wasn't the one that was mad, you were no.
Speaker 6: So you're both stewing over what you think the other person is.
Speaker 5: We resolved that last night we stayed at home. We were gonna go to the movies, but we stay at home. We're like, let's just have a night and just talk and connect and you know, and I think that's fine for every relationship to go because they're not real arguments, and even if they are, that happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, people get into petty little arguments. But as Bailey said, communication communicate.
Speaker 3: But it's it's such a cliche. That's easier said than done, because when you're mad, you don't want to communicate with them.
Speaker 4: It is not in the moment maybe, but I mean I still communicated in my relationships.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sometimes it is called nagging. Is what you were doing? You were nagging?
Speaker 1: Yes, express my emotion of why was except oh.
Speaker 3: You were whining and nagging?
Speaker 4: Then well, why did you leave the light on for the five hundred times?
Speaker 3: See that's what I mean. I can't do anything right around the light off.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'm standing right next to the switch. You go turn it off.
Speaker 5: Now. Communication is key, I tell Alyssa, because we both have degrees in literal communication or degrees hanging right above my TV, Jenny could vouch I literally say with me and Alyssa arguing like, there's no way we're not going to talk literally have degrees and communication. So let's sit and figure this the f out with what I say, and then we have there of.
Speaker 1: You are timid people like you're going to express your.
Speaker 3: Very much so so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: When you do talk, you're gonna hash it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do. I love that girl, though, Yeah, I'd rather passive aggressive is the way to go. No, it is, no, no, it is. It's like now slamming things.
Speaker 4: Around generations of people that passive aggressive is good because you're not communicating. Not communicating it is the worst quality you can have in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna save they you just save you the trouble. You're gonna not going to communicate. You're going to communicate by showing how mad you are by slamming the microwave dubn't microwave ve and door shut. That's how you That's how you communicate.
Speaker 5: Like shoving the chair from the dining room table, shoving it in all the way like okay, I get.
Speaker 3: It, Slamming doors. That's another one, exactly right, trying to help you out.
Speaker 4: Bailey, pay attention, I list Bailey, pay attention to me, don't pay attention to them.
Speaker 1: I will, Jenny, thank you?
Speaker 3: Can I also flex real quick. I've been practicing for this bet that we made. Yeah, we gotta talk about that one. We haven't talked about that today. It is the whole the this slick back dance challenge, I said a couple of days ago Tuesday on the show. That's the dance where you see it where it looks like they're stepping forward, but they don't step down. They step on air. Then they it looks like they're walking on air, I said Bailey. Jenny vont challenge you to learn this. Whoever does the best job by Friday morning, about eight twenty, I will get you a day off, ten dollars Culver's gift card and one hundred one dollars in cash. What's your update.
Speaker 5: I'm not one hundred percent at it, and it's so hard because they do like a strategic thing with I don't know if their heels or what. But I was practicing yesterday and I have faith because the bet is not who does it, it's who does it best?
Speaker 3: Who does it best?
Speaker 5: You have faith that I will do it best out of the three me, Bailey and Jenny failing.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 6: I did practice a little bit in my apartment yesterday, but I also woke up yesterday and got a crick in my neck.
Speaker 1: That's really impacting anything I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's had a heating pad that Dave brought in for her this morning on her I'm morning.
Speaker 1: Old you guys. It's hard being over thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I practiced, but yeah, I have no faith in myself after practicing. I just feel like it's impossible. And I said it when you presented this to us, spont is probably gonna be the best.
Speaker 1: You will be able to do it best.
Speaker 3: The dance.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to find a videos you could watch on our YouTube stream right now.
Speaker 3: They don't look like they're touching the floor. Now, it's amazing they really don't. It's always their backus. Do you think What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Like they actually our eye is to focus on something else so that we're not realizing that the foot is touching. Because that's what I don't get. I feel like I'm hopping twice, like in the air.
Speaker 3: Only their backfoot is doing the pushing, so they never really land on their front foot until they land on their I don't know. You're just gonna go watch it. Go check that out. We'll see how that goes tomorrow. And right now it's time for the Dirt.
Speaker 5: Daser sponsored by six one two Injured Timer and Lamber's Injury law On Katie W. B.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is selling her album tonight at Target stores. They're five hundred Target stores nation Why. They're going to open again at midnight until one in the morning and sell her three CDs limited edition, one regular edition, and also different vinyls as well, and also a key ring that says Taylor on It. I made that part up. I believe that maybe they are. Maybe they are.
Speaker 4: They're going to have some kind of display of extra things you can buy at this don't you think like cardboard display?
Speaker 3: Probably so. The two here in Minnesota that are doing it or this area is Edna and Rosedale Roadsville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is breaking news for everyone who likes to leave peep.
Speaker 1: The north Shore is starting to get past peak.
Speaker 4: I am looking at the Minnesota State Parks and Trails map right now and I intend to be up there in a week, and so I'm getting a little bit sad looking at it because it's already going to be at past peak, but the Twin Cities is far behind because of the weather that we've been having. So don't worry, we'll be enjoying those fall colors for a long time. And if you happen to be heading up to the north Shore this weekend, swing by a holiday station stores and get some energy with their Red Bull deal going on. Buye two, get one free right now.
Speaker 3: It's actually a really cool website if you just let me. All I did is search DNR Minnesota Leaves and it popped up and its Department of match or Resources and there's an interactive fall color map with a slider on it, and you can slide this back and forth. It'll show you if you you know, it'll show you today for sure, October second, but you can slide it all the way to October thirty first, when everything will be past peak. The looks like the Twin Cities is projected to be about peak. Let me slide, slide, slide, slippity slide, and that'll be around October seventeenth ish, sweet around there.
Speaker 6: Going on My Big, My Big Giant Walk on October seventeenth, and so hopefully I get to walk through some green areas see some leaf peeps at the same time.
Speaker 3: Very cool.
Speaker 6: There's going to be in Everybody Loves Raymond Reunion Special.
Speaker 1: It'll be on CBS on.
Speaker 6: November twenty fourth for their thirtieth anniversary ninety minutes long, and everybody who's in Everybody Loves Raymond is going to be in it.
Speaker 1: Dave, did you watch the show?
Speaker 3: Never? Not even once?
Speaker 1: Never said my mom loved it. Yeah, I like it. I think the guys are cute.
Speaker 5: Eric Dane he's an actor from Euphoria and Grey's Anatomy. We found out he had als. He was battling that a couple of months ago, and a video came out yesterday where he's in a wheelchair and it seems like he's struggling to speak a bit more and he said he's gonna fight the battle to the last breath. He said he has kids and he wants to see his grandkids and grow up. It's just so sad because he's a very very well known actor. But prayers up to him and everybody in his family.
Speaker 3: Bad Bunny is doing Saturday Night Live this weekend. There's a rumor that Taylor Swift will make a little cameo because she'll be in New York promoting the album, and here is part of their promo. It's a little bit hard to figure out what's going on, but it's funny nonetheless. So it's cool that my friend's day on your place for the week.
Speaker 14: Right, today's literally my first day.
Speaker 5: His friend is baby, his dog, be careful, he bite the dog.
Speaker 3: All of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ah, and you tell me if he's trip.
Speaker 4: So, Dina, I've had recently been engaged to Sean White. They were in a relationship for like five or six years and it seemed like they were going to get married and then out of nowhere, they broke up. But then she was on some bougie vacation with a bunch of hot celebrities like Chase Crawford, Zach Efron, what's the guy in top Gun that's super hot? Oh, Miles Teller, Miles Teller and his wife and stuff, And so everyone's like, wait, is Nina and Zach like dating now? Because it happened like a week after and she's like, don't believe the tabloid speculation. It's a long time group of friends that vacation together. But I was kind of like rooting for that because I just felt like that'd be.
Speaker 1: Fun, that'd be cute.
Speaker 6: Jane Goodall last night or yesterday died. She was ninety one years old. If you don't know who Jane Goodall is, I don't know if you ever went to a science class, but she was an animal rights activist and chimpanzee researcher, and she like learned a bunch of stuff about chimpanzees that like illuminated that area of the animal world for the whole world.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. I saw the tributes last night picture of her and it had their like you know, lifespan, date of birth and death, and I knew the name, but I did not even bother. I thought she was an actor. I knew, I did, I didn't know who it was.
Speaker 1: She's a huge activist.
Speaker 5: The first time I ever went to go see the Tonight show Wijimmy fallon Live, I was told she was the guest and I was like, oh, I wanted to see like fifty cent or some celebrity, And we saw her, and then afterwards the After the interview, I was like, I learned a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did she bring animals in with her?
Speaker 3: No, but she like did a bunch of facts that he's so cool.
Speaker 5: I was talking about Euphouri a second ago and Jacob Alordi, who plays Nate in the show, he is playing the monster in the new Frankenstein movie.
Speaker 3: And here is a little clip of it and I saw it.
Speaker 9: You name.
Speaker 3: Victor. I couldn't stand And this is gonna be a GMO.
Speaker 5: That's Faletro film too, So people are expecting a lot from this movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know when it drops, though, some you guys all.
Speaker 1: Have to go see it and tell me if it's too scary.
Speaker 3: Frankenstein was such a punk.
Speaker 1: I'm such a punk.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 6: Well, if it's Giermo del Toro, I can imagine it's going to be scary. I saw pans Labyrinth once, never again, that's terrifying movie.
Speaker 3: What was that awful vampire movie that I saw a year ago?
Speaker 1: The Vampire?
Speaker 3: Oh you know the one.
Speaker 1: It was like last year? Well, you liked Sinners and that was Vampire.
Speaker 3: Sinners was not sad. The movie is so bad.
Speaker 6: Jacob is too hot to be Frankenstein. That's true. Frank Stein's the doctor. Sign Yeah, Frankenstein is the doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jacob Lordi is the monster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's hot to be the most and then.
Speaker 1: Oscar Isaac is the doctor and he's hot too.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, I want to see it, so you guys have to go see it and tell me if it's scary, will do?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 3: What is the What is your favorite bear? Your favorite bear? Don't think about it too hard, just name a favorite bear.
Speaker 4: Chris died in the Grantee Towns a year ago. What famous grizzly bear that wasn't the two towns in past?
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you say? Pole?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, Bailey's on the right track. Winnie the Pooh is the best bear? No, not necessarily, because we'll get to some more of these here in a second. But Chunk, the winner of last year of this year's Fat Bear contest, is not the only adorable bear out there. Ranker dot com rank their favorite bears or favorite bear character. Winnie is number one. Baaloo from The Jungle Book, Yogi Bear, Paddington Bear, Poe from Kung Fu Panda, Little John from Robinhood, Fozzy Bear, Waka Waka oh Yeah from the Muppets, Boom Boo Bear, Hey Boo Boo Boo boo, Smokey Bear, bearn Stain Bears, Yes, iconic Corduroy, the children's book character care Bears, Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House, and Grizzly from Wee Bear Bears.
Speaker 5: So many iconic bears. Special Agent OsO that's a bit more recent. But Playhouse Disney they have Special Agent OsO. Yeah, that like true crime for kids.
Speaker 3: He was like a day. It was a special Agent Bear and he had like he had like a friend. I love that so much. All right, that's the dirt, brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammers Injury Law War the Roses. This was a fun one for us, maybe not so much the couple, but it was really interesting what he tried to get away with to cover his tracks and didn't work because they always know. She smelled a rat and got on wore the roses and you'll hear what happens