Speaker 1: What welcome back to rovers morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Bus. He is coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Dougi?
Speaker 3: There's an update regarding the masked suspect that's accused of putting the chucky mask on and terrorizing people in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Update to that story coming up next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 5: Graham says, I'm so glad I don't have your life, Rover. I agree with Charlie for once. I know it's miserable to not have to lift a finger and to have somebody who handles everything around the house for you.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. And Bruno says, are you effing delusional?
Speaker 5: You haven't been with your wife for fifteen effing years? Bruno, I stand corrected. It's been fourteen years. You're right, fourteen not fifteen.
Speaker 1: H Dougi going to say, Robert, and what you're saying is that in Totaludi, if you combine the time you've been married in the time you've dated, in that Totaludi, you got fourteen years.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Like with my wife, Uh, the totality of us would be twenty eight years. We will be married twenty seven years in December. But we've been together a total of twenty eight years when you count the year that we dated.
Speaker 5: Here's somebody that says, ever since that guy pointed out the doozie sounds like she's asking a question every time she speaks, I've had a hard time turning her out like I normally do, because now it's all I hear. It makes me want to submit a formal complaint to whoever taught her how sentences are supposed to end. This comes from Jay in Illinois. Think, Dougie, are you ready for the hizzy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Here we go, Jetah Hizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: A magnitude six point seven earthquake struck Peru's southern andies yesterday, injuring at least two people in damaging buildings.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: The US Geological Survey said the earthquake hit about one o'clock in the afternoon local time, with its epicenter about twenty four miles away from the IoT region, and the quake had a depth of about forty one miles and was felt across several regions. So officials said two people were injured while evacuating, and damage was reported to over twenty homes and health centers and a school. So there was a Peruvian navy. They said the earthquake did not pose us to not be threat, which is good. So the FBI says they've arrested a thirty five year old woman accused of planning an attack on the New York State capitol in Albany. Investigators say Jessica Bowie pledged support to ISIS online and started planning the attack back in July. According to a criminal complaint, she took photos of the capitol, she discussed plans with FBI informants, and she bought bomb making materials. Back on August fifth, Wednesday, informants gave her an inactive explosive device and an inactive handgun, and the FBI arrested her soon afterward. She appeared in court yesterday and was charged with attempting to provide materials, support, or resources to a foreign terrorist group.
Speaker 2: This was her name and.
Speaker 4: Jessica name, Jessica Bowie.
Speaker 2: There you go Bowie and Bowie as you called her. Okay, c O W I E. David Bowie, David Bowie. Don't be stupid, Jeffer.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of David Bowie.
Speaker 2: He is fantastic Bowie Bowie Tomato Tomato.
Speaker 3: The USS Abraham Lincoln is heading home after nearly nine months at sea. It's ending an extended Middle East deployment that drew a lot of concern about conditions for its crew.
Speaker 4: The carrier left.
Speaker 3: San Diego in November and was originally expected back in May, but its mission was extended as it supported the US operations against Iran. Reports from sailor's and family members describe food and supply shortages, and they said there was trouble with hot water and plumbing, long work days, and low morale, as well as concerns about mental health.
Speaker 4: US Central Command.
Speaker 3: Chief Adam or Administrator Brad Cooper. He visited the ship and said many of the food and hot water problems happened earlier in the deployment and had since been fixed, So there was a little bit of back and forth with all of that. The US Navy they're also considering renaming an aircraft carrier originally named after heroic Black sailor Doris Miller. Now, sources suggest internal discussions are leaning towards potentially honoring President Trump instead. Miller is being recommended for the medal of honor, and despite the family being unaware of these developments.
Speaker 4: They view it positively.
Speaker 3: They said, the Navy Commission is reviewing ship naming procedures amid broader Pentagon efforts, so they conquit.
Speaker 2: The family's pro it. Yeah, that can't be right.
Speaker 1: You know what drowny is that most Navy ship under normal naval tradition, usually if the person's passed on, they would name the ship after, you know, post posthumously.
Speaker 2: If I'm in the world, what.
Speaker 1: Posthumously or how you know, it's like after the person has passed away, like for example, like the George H. W. Bush, the Ronald Reagan they have since passed on, but I don't think they've ever named a carreer after an actual living person. And Norris Miller was this guy was this black man that was even trained to know how to use any aircraft gun, figured out how to use it, shot down a couple of Japanese planes and this is thuring attack on Pearl Harbor, and the guy was the guy was.
Speaker 2: Brave, and I think the country.
Speaker 1: Finally recognized that, and I think I thought it'd be great to name that.
Speaker 5: The family is okay with them taking the name away. From him and giving it to Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: They say they view it positively.
Speaker 2: They view it positively.
Speaker 7: They had a whole unveiling ceremony and stuff with their son's name on it or their their family member's name on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they view it positively that they're going to take this back and give it to name the ship that Donald J. Trump instead. You must be misreading that. I cannot believe that. But I's a guy's name, Douci.
Speaker 3: Doris Miller, black sailor.
Speaker 2: All right, go on.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia police say they have identified the man accused of terrorizing people in Center City while wearing a Chucky style Halloween mask. Police named the suspect as twenty two year old Zimeir Hughes.
Speaker 4: Said an arrest warrant is active.
Speaker 3: Investigators believe Hughes may have left Pennsylvania and said he has ties to California and Nevada. US Marshals are helping with a search and police say the attacks happened during a period of more than thirty minutes in the morning of August twelfth, when the masked man approached and tried to scare harass about fifteen sixteen people. Police believe the man was holding a cell phone and may have been recording the encounters for social media, either for his own amusement or even to make money from the videos. Hugheses wanted on charges tied to the woman who came forward and including terroristic threats, harassment, simple assault, reckless endangerment and intimidation.
Speaker 5: Who thinks that that's a good idea to put on that mask, chase women around and ask them are you ready to die today?
Speaker 4: It's so scary.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that they're charging this guy. I mean anybody, whether it's a woman, a man, or whoever. You don't need is the aggravation of some maniac doing that to you just to be able to post it on social media or for any other purpose.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 3: So, if you can't make it to farm Aid this year, we've got some good news for you. It looks like for the second straight year, CNN is bringing the music festival to audiences nationwide. Farm Aid twenty twenty six Music Festival Live will air live on Saturday, September twenty sixth from seven pm to eleven pm Eastern Time on CNN, and it'll also stream live on CNN's website and the CNN app. The broadcast will include performances by Willie Nelson and Family, Neil Young and the Chrome Hearts, John Mellencamp, Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds, Margot Price, and Nathaniel Ratelive. The benefit concert, which started all the way back in nineteen eighty five, has raised over eighty five million dollars over the years to support family farm farmers and inspire audiences to choose family farm food.
Speaker 4: And Finally, Christopher.
Speaker 3: Nolan's The Odyssey has officially become the highest grossing R rated movie ever, earning over one point three billion dollars worldwide and surpassing Deadpool and Wolverine's one point three three billion dollars. Ryan congratulated the director on the milestone on social media before Universal officially confirmed that The Odyssey had unseated the Marvel hit.
Speaker 4: I still have not seen that.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that, Rover? I have not seen that. I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have a whole it's not it's not something I'm really super interested in. Frankly, it doesn't really peak my interest much.
Speaker 3: But it does peak everybody's interest because this made so much money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with tickets for fifty bucks, that's probably. Why.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: That is a shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted or just straight up in it?
Speaker 2: Well, you'll fit in right here? Cool or textive? Show now one eight sixty six Yo, Rover, that's eight six six ninety six seven six eight three seven?
Speaker 5: Are you excited Charlie for grand Theft Auto six?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is gonna come out in what November I believe is the release?
Speaker 2: Take Well, this in a week.
Speaker 7: Let's in a week now they're going to reveal the trailer, another one, the updated trailer on Netflix. It's on Netflix. Geez and people, people are pissed, why that it's on Netflix. It'll be on YouTube ten seconds later. Everybody is losing their mind when they announce that. And it's so it's a Netflix exclusive and I'm not even joking about this for six hours. Then it'll be on YouTube six hours later.
Speaker 2: So it's going on.
Speaker 5: People are I don't pay for Netflix's.
Speaker 7: Such a money grab that you're gonna make us pay for Netflix to watch this extended gameplay feature adder. I mean, that's never I don't think it's ever happened with the video game before. It's gonna be a Netflix exclusive for six hours, and and if you want to see it, people are gonna upload it anyway.
Speaker 2: It's live on YouTube.
Speaker 5: I don't just wait six hours, right, most people just put live live.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna be screaming it live and you'll be able to see it.
Speaker 7: But they're crying about it like rock stars, just trying to take mon from everybody.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, they're a business, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 7: And now the leaks Rover, oh man, there, some guy's really lost his mind. He has a he started leaking gameplay. There's been no gameplay of this, even the trailers. There's been two trailers so far. No gameplay in it. You're just see now. I did see like a year or two.
Speaker 5: Ago, there was some gameplay, but then it turned out to be allegedly it turned out to be fake.
Speaker 2: Somebody had used.
Speaker 5: AI to really make a very convincing fake of Grand Theft Auto six, you know, like forty five seconds or sixty seconds, a lot of it.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of those.
Speaker 7: And then there was an actual leak and it looked really bad just because it's still had like like numbers on it like of how things work. And I don't understand like computer stuff that leaked like five or six years ago. So but these new leaks, this guy, I don't know how he how he got him, but he is mad that GTA.
Speaker 2: He's mad about a bunch of things.
Speaker 7: The game costs too much, they're not releasing a physical disc.
Speaker 2: He's so pissed about that.
Speaker 7: He's demanding an apology from Rockstar, like they're gonna listen to that. There, he's demanding an apology and to do better. And what else is he doing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: How did he get the Well, that's it. How did he get the gameplay material? If he's upset about all this stuff, I could, I could understand. Okay, so you're upset, but how did he come in possession of the gameplay?
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 7: So apparently he might actually have the game because in one of his game, one of his leaks, he was shooting a gun up against the wall and spelled his name, his leaker name. So that's Everybody just assumed he had footage of somebody else playing it from like Rockstar. But now it looks like he might actually have the game.
Speaker 5: Ure we sure that this is not an ellab Ai home very well could be, but it looks pretty legit.
Speaker 2: And what else is there?
Speaker 7: Oh, he's also running a crypto scheme with it at the same time. So he's got like a poll going on where you can vote on the next thing he'll leak, whether it's gonna be an airplane or he's gonna do I don't remember the options. And if I think you can vote if you buy his crypto coin. So, uh, he's gonna get so arrested, like the most arrested you could be.
Speaker 2: I don't know what his dumb plan is. Why haven't they gotten him yet?
Speaker 7: That people, there's an article eight minutes ago he might have been arrested because he's gone silent recently. So hmm, yeah, I'm I'm very excited. What is his name on online?
Speaker 2: What was this? This case is?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: The guy's name is cyber Leak. Cyberly, that's it, cyber Leak.
Speaker 7: Okay, but well, I'm not really I've watched one little clip and I'm like, I don't really want to watch this.
Speaker 2: I because don't want to rowing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to play the game, Like I'm excited for the game. I don't think rock Star is ripping everybody off. If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it. I don't understand these rage and entitlement that some of these people have.
Speaker 2: But you can't even buy it.
Speaker 5: That's what the argument is, you don't actually own it.
Speaker 7: I do get that argument, but then don't give them the money to rent it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. You don't have to participate in it. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't understand this, the entitlement that he's, this guy has that he's demanding an apology from Rockstar, Like, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean how would they're going to come in possession of the game? Who knows? I have no idea.
Speaker 7: I mean it's impossible to say, because there's been it's it's surprising it doesn't leak at all. There's freaks over that are sitting outside of the rock Star building, uh, looking at whose car is in there to see I mean they're like looking at the cars in the parking lot to determine what to determine what level the employee is, like if the CEO is there or something. I don't remember exactly what their plan was. There was a guy, what was he doing? Was he trying to get sound off of the windows. You know, you can kind of get solid, like what's you can shoot like a laser trying to do something like that. He was looking at the AC bills like and this is all there's like, okay, the AC bills running higher or something. It was something like that, and that that means there's a lot more people there today, which means they're probably going to release a gameplay trailer soon. And this is the level of freaks that are out there obsessed with this game.
Speaker 2: I'm right like that. I'm just excited to play it. I haven't pre ordered it.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to pre order it until it comes I don't pre order games because they're digital now, so you don't need to. Usually you'll get some extra crap with it, but I don't. I don't usually. I can't think if I've ever pre ordered one. So I'll just wait till it comes out and I'll pay the money. It is more expensive. It's eighty dollars instead of sixty. That's the first time. No, I guess there's been a couple games that are eighty, but like for the base release, eighty dollars, that's pretty pricey. It's always been sixty. It's been sixty since Sega Genesis. A lot of people have You're excited to play it. A lot of people are excited.
Speaker 5: To play Grand Theft Auto and it's going to come out in November. So many people are so excited, as a matter of fact, that the US Army unit in Georgia is offering active duty soldiers a four day pass to play Grand Theft Auto six when it is released if they will re enlist now, you could do two or four years.
Speaker 2: And the Army says, listen, if if.
Speaker 5: You reenlist for two or four years, we will allow you four days off to play Grand Theft Auto six. And apparently quite a few people are taking them up on this offer. It does beg the question do the people who are enlisted currently do they realize that if they end their service in the military that they will have unlimited time to play Grand Theft Auto six.
Speaker 2: At their own leisure. Has this crossed their mind?
Speaker 5: This is a very bizarre way of trying to keep people in the military, I think, But the Army's like.
Speaker 2: No, this is totally normal.
Speaker 5: We love gamers and as a four day pass to get off and play a video game enough to get you to enlist, re enlist for another few years in the army.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 7: Not now, but like when I mentioned when I was sixteen seventeen, the recruiters are in there. If they told me you could play this game early, I might, well, what like, hey, just you get to play the game for a month or two before anybody else does, But then you've got to sign up for the military to join the military for four years.
Speaker 2: You think you would have you would have fallen for that.
Speaker 7: I really thought about it, because that's how this game is gonna be sweet.
Speaker 5: Like if they said, Okay, the game's coming out of November, but Rockstar has given it to the US Army in advance, so at the beginning of October, you get to play a month early. You get to play the game before anybody else in the country. All you have to do is sign your life over to us. You would have been tempted to do that.
Speaker 7: I would have been a little more interested in their phone calls than what they're offering me at the time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it could have worked. It really could have worked. But only four days.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's not enough gameplay.
Speaker 2: Four days is going to get through that?
Speaker 1: Now with today's video games, charl I was gonna ask you with this new version of Grand Theft, thought it was this when you download from the internet, because you said it didn't have a physical that you put into like a gaming like a gaming consopt. Okay, so all games are basically like that. I know you haven't played games a while, Jeffrey, Oh, all games are like that. Okay, there's almost zero physical disc.
Speaker 5: Even with as people complain about that. But why why, like, why are they complaining? Who wants a physical disc? Well, here's here's one reason why. And here's something that Sony did really recently. People bought movies on the PlayStation network. They literally purchased the movie, and then Sony lost their license to it. So they went to go play the movie that they bought like you would on Apple TV or whatever, just gone, but they just shut it down.
Speaker 2: You don't have that movie anymore.
Speaker 7: You paid money, the thing you bought is now gone because they don't have a license anymore.
Speaker 2: So that could happen to any game for example too.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's happened to games yet, but there's well, it happens to games that are all online.
Speaker 2: They'll shut the servers down.
Speaker 5: You might play, well, yeah, if you even if you have a physical disc, isn't it so much is dependent on a server now that the company could potentially shut the server down and the game just stops working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's another that's another reason why this guy's man.
Speaker 7: It's because even if you just want to do single player on this GTA, you need internet access. You can't just play it. So that's annoying. That sucks. So that's why. And it's gonna start happening where things you think you own are just gonna start disappearing, and you're gonna go, I bought this from wherever from disc service. Oh, we don't have a license anymore for MGM or whatever. So all those movies you bought, they're gone. I know you paid fifteen to twenty bucks for them, but we just don't have them.
Speaker 2: They're gone. Screw you, and they don't give you any sort of refund at all, not that I saw it.
Speaker 7: With the Sony thing and Sony's next PlayStation, people are really mad about that.
Speaker 2: No discs at all.
Speaker 7: Their machines ain't gonna have with disc drive at all, you will not be able to use any of your old discs. They will not be making games with discs whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I would say, I would venture to say that now that's going to be the big disadvantage of everything now server based, internet.
Speaker 2: Based that as you said that.
Speaker 1: When they if they lose a license or something or something just goes, hey, why are they just shut the server down and and you lose your purchase?
Speaker 2: Which you know, that's why.
Speaker 1: One advantage of having the disc is that you can actually save your off major advantage, your yeah, major.
Speaker 2: Advantage of beaks. Just stick with the disc and then you can just pop that sucker back in and pick up where you leave all.
Speaker 5: But you're in the army and you want to re enlist at least this army unit in Georgia. This is not a nationwide thing, but down there in Georgia, if you want to reenlist and give another few years of service to your country, they will give you four days off to play Grand Theft Auto six when it is released. Not really, as Charlie was saying, he would have been tempted to if you were a teenager, just when it is released, they'll give you four days off so you can sit and play GTA for four days and then you're back in the trenches doing whatever you're doing for for the army. I guess, uh, eight six six yo, Rover is our number eight six six nine sixty seven six eighty three seven.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Hang on. Welcome back to Rovert's Morning Glory.
Speaker 5: Charlie face Pantsy Dan wants you to know that you have to buy the one hundred and twenty dollars version of Grant that Auto six for the whole game to be unlocked. Several maps are locked with the eighty dollars game, he says, So maybe you do want to get in on this pre order. I don't know if you can. I don't know if there's any advantage in pre ordering or not, but I did tex cheaper. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 7: I think there is some sort of like customization in your car or something that was going to be locked. Unless you think you go to certain stores in the game, and which is annoying.
Speaker 2: That's pre lame.
Speaker 5: So are you're gonna pay eighty or you're gonna pay one hundred and twenty for the game.
Speaker 7: I'll have to look to see what it really is, because I didn't hear anything about maps being.
Speaker 2: Blocked. But if that's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I probably gonna have to pay more, but it all, I'm not have to do more research, but I until November, so I'm excited for this Netflix thing to come out and I can actually see what this game is.
Speaker 5: When is this trailer going to be released on that Thursday? Okay at three and then YouTube at nine? Sixty six says the other thing with having physical copies of games and movies versus digital is that with new AI technologies, streaming companies are digitally altering their streaming movies to put in product place. But just recently, he says, it was found that Scooby Doo two has a scene of Scooby drinking from a Burger King cup. It has now been altered to a KFC cup instead. Now that is is that even true?
Speaker 2: First of all, why would they care?
Speaker 5: I mean, why would they go and how many people are watching Scooby Doo two where you're gonna get a value out of a product placement in that movie at this point? And secondly, wouldn't the wouldn't the people who made the movie, the director or whoever? Would you have to give some sort of a I just I don't know if I believe this or if this this might be a fake internet story. I just find that a little bit hard to believe that they would change that. But maybe anything's possible. And if you don't have a physical copy of the movie, I guess it would be possible or to do that kind of stuff if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Or maybe maybe ten years from now, some scene.
Speaker 5: Or a word and dialogue is ooh, this is offensive. Maybe they can edit that out or change the word to make it a little more politically correct. Maybe all that stuff is coming. Charlie, you've talked about seven six' four in the. Past these are The this is A i don't even know what you would describe.
Speaker 2: IT a.
Speaker 5: GROUP i guess a group of primarily young men who.
Speaker 2: Essentially terrorize people.
Speaker 5: Online and they've done all sorts of a horrific thing two, people and encourage especially young girls to do all sorts of horrific. Things and it was BASED i guess seven sixty four was started by a guy IN i want to say it Was. TEXAS i could be wrong wherever he, lived Or New mexico Or oklahoma or wherever it was somewhere in The, south IF i remember. Correctly and seven sixty four is the first three digits of THE zip code. There so he started this group and then they just basically expanded out people who are even there is no central command to the group, necessarily it's just a bunch of losers who are on the.
Speaker 2: Internet and they will target young.
Speaker 5: Girls in, Fact i'm reading in this story they target twelve many twelve year old girls and get them to self harm and things like. That and they have now gotten one guy who they say was the most prolific member of seven sixty. Four it's a twenty seven year Old tennessee, Man Kyle. Spitz he has been sentenced to seventy seven years in prison for his targeting of young girls as part of the seven sixty four. Network THE fbi has hundreds of cases open regarding these what they're calling nihilistic extremist. Groups and this guy claimed to have groomed more than twenty six hundred victims in The United states and all around the.
Speaker 2: World two of his.
Speaker 5: Victims ultimately committed suicide because they believed they would never be rid of his.
Speaker 2: Evil so just think about.
Speaker 5: This this guy drove two young girls to commit, suicide and thousands of girls he's. Terrorized what he would do was he would befriend the girls. Online he would then blackmail. Them after he gained their, trust they would send. Him they would send him, videos sexual. Videos he would then use that to blackmail the. Girls in one, case he targeted a twelve year old girl from a rural. Community he met her on a social media. Platform he then flattered her with all sorts of attention and told her that she was his.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend he would do this to a lot of the.
Speaker 5: Victims he then sent her sexually explicit videos and convinced her to send him sexually explicit.
Speaker 2: Videos remember this cause twenty seven years.
Speaker 5: Old this is not like a fourteen year old boy doing stupid.
Speaker 2: Stuff this is a twenty seven year old.
Speaker 5: Man he then threatened to throw a brick through her window if she didn't comply with his escalating. Demands on a video, call he demanded that she cut herself as deep as she, could and he threatened to leak compromising videos of her if she didn't. Comply on another video, call he pressured her into killing a chicken and then spelling his online moniker with the chickens. Intestines he videotaped all of this and then would post. This they get a. Kick these guys get a kick out of posting this disgusting stuff. Online it's used almost like currency in the, groups trading back and. Forth AND i guess you get some sort of. Clout the worse you can convince somebody to do, something the better it, is or the more revered you are in the. Group when the girl posted something about him that was, negative he threatened to kill. Her and they say that this guy was absolutely devoid of remorse or any sympathy or feelings for his. Victims, again this is a twenty seven year old man that was living In, tennessee part of this seven six'.
Speaker 2: FOUR group.
Speaker 5: I think he would execute this guy seventy. SEVEN years i guess he'll never get out. OF prison, I mean i don't know how. It works you gets seventy, seven years as it possible you get out in thirty years for good behavior. OR something i, don't KNOW but, i say you just execute. This guy two young girls committed suicide because of.
Speaker 2: This guy take, him out. KILL him i.
Speaker 4: Feel bad where were, The, parents like how how are? THE parents i, don't.
Speaker 2: Know you're aware of what's. Going, on well you're.
Speaker 4: Killing chickens and spelling words. WITH intestines, i mean where do you get?
Speaker 5: Chicken here wellieve they, probably lived they've lived in a, rural community. It says so my guess is the parents are probably out working on the farm or doing whatever they're doing in the. RURAL community a lot of parents can't be around twenty four hours. A, day yeah you should what your kids. Are DOING but i think what happens is these young kids get sucked up into this and then before you, know it, rather quickly it's gotten to a point where they can't go to their parent and, go.
Speaker 2: MOM dad i sent some.
Speaker 5: Videos of myself naked and doing you know whatever to myself, to somebody and now they're. THREATENING me i think it gets to a point where kids are afraid to tell. Their parents and these, these guys, these creeps they, know that and once they have their their hooks into, these girls.
Speaker 2: They can get them to do.
Speaker 5: Almost anything and two, of THEM like, i said have ended up dead and they're. Cutting themselves THEY'RE doing, i mean we've we've heard other stories in the past of one girl who was forced TO kill i think it WAS the i don't know if it was the family dog or the, family cat and she was, being, harassed, blackmailed whatever and she killed the family pet and the direction of it might have even been this guy FOR all. I know, i mean it's JUST so i have no sympathy for. These guys, kill them kill. A guy i, really truly you are, affecting somebody and a twelve year old girl who ends up. KILLING herself i just it should be life, in prison and maybe. It is the seventy seventy years cent is a time.
Speaker 7: To feel bad about what, they're doing but they, love it they get off, on it and they're.
Speaker 5: Pure evil, So yeah i'm, with you and it's really unbelievable that they could do. All this and when you say where are, the parents that it IS oftentimes i think that's the, first question where? Are they but you know a lot of parents have, To, work dougie and they're working, ten hours, twelve hours fourteen hours. A day they can't they're not around all. The time, and AGAIN once i think they get their hook to, these girls they don't want to tell the parents and then they just they keep THINKING if i, do this maybe it, will stop and it just gets worse and worse.
Speaker 2: And WORSE and i know, you.
Speaker 3: Do and i'm not saying this, solves EVERYTHING but i know that you criticize me a lot for you say that my kid is in too much stuff and.
Speaker 4: She needs to be.
Speaker 3: A kid in, MY opinion I think i would rather have a kid doing way too much stuff and trying to get acclimated to that kind of a schedule and, come home do, your homework go, to bed versus getting, into trouble being on your phone meeting. WEIRD people i think that kids staying, in school in sports and trying to keep busy is a.
Speaker 5: Good thing maybe you've been doing it the right way. All along shame on Us, For.
Speaker 2: No i'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying, that no you not. Saying that i'm used to you.
Speaker 3: Ridiculing ME but i do wonder if keeping kids busy with stuff involved in school is a.
Speaker 4: GOOD thing i think.
Speaker 5: It may may says he's not the only one. Doing this my friend's daughter had the same thing happened.
Speaker 2: To her she.
Speaker 5: Was fourteen the guy black bantled her because she sent pictures. To him she committed suicide because he threatened to leak them if she didn't continue. Sending pictures he was arrested and given life, in prison good as HE should, i. Mean unbelievable you have. To prepare you have to tell your kids about this kind, of, stuff right you.
Speaker 2: Have, to yeah we've told.
Speaker 4: The kids we've had.
Speaker 3: Conversations me another mom has head comm like if something, don't hey don't.
Speaker 4: Send, nudes obviously don't send.
Speaker 3: Pictures out but if someone sends it out and it's, out there it's, a boob it's, a bade it's.
Speaker 4: A penis you don't.
Speaker 2: Kill you it's easy for it's easy for you to, say, that.
Speaker 4: Daday but come, To me come, To me come, to me talk.
Speaker 2: To me it's easy for you to. Say that but for, a KID that's, I mean i can.
Speaker 5: Only imagine this is something we didn't have to worry about at the TIME when i was.
Speaker 2: Growing up but that's something that people pass around.
Speaker 5: Those images everyone at school is going to know that you're always going to be associated and ridiculed. Or WHATEVER so i think it's easier said. THAN done i, just.
Speaker 1: Yeah so these girls Come also coaly could come from single parent, households too. Uh huh and You know i'm just SAYING is i just want to bring that up BECAUSE like.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you were a bad. Bomb douche you have to listen, to.
Speaker 1: ME sweetheart i. Appreciate, It yes. I'm, yeah Well what i'm simply trying, to say explain this.
Speaker 2: To you, Go. Ahead Jeffrey what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to say is, that sometimes well you, have one if it's a single, parent household that parent's working ten twelve hours a day to put, you know, bringing money you put food on, the table and can't watch their kid and kids probably, you know doing, you know the stuff that you just got. Done describing so it's kind of tough, to be, you know in two places at the, same time one keep an eye on your kid as he was, going on and at the same time holding out a job, and working.
Speaker 2: You know so. It's, tough yeah that never happens in two. Parent households i'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying, I'm saying i'm, just saying what if it could be a two parent household or a one parent household because both parents are nowadays with, today's economy both parents are.
Speaker 5: Working well he did single out single parent, Households there but regardless, would.
Speaker 1: Say regardless of of a two parent or a single, parent household, you know it's tough to juggle all all this stuff at the same time.
Speaker 2: Where, you, know one you're working in two you're trying to make keep your. Kids safe they did get.
Speaker 5: This guy they found him and his mother were living in. A hotel they found. His mother what did? They do they found his mother unconscious in her. Own blood instead of calling nine, one one he made two graphic videos of the scene and shared them to.
Speaker 2: Social media what Of His? Own mom Of His?
Speaker 5: Own mom and twenty Twenty Three sprint spitz this guy provoked his mother's boyfriend into shooting him inside. Their home, prosecutor said the bullet struck spits, his Ear and spitz recorded the. Entire incident we Played that.
Speaker 2: Is that this is the? Same guy is that the? Same? GUY oh i didn't.
Speaker 7: Know that you remember the guys like He's a he's sitting on his in his bed on his computer and the stepdad comes in, And says i'm gonna kick your ass FOR.
Speaker 2: Something i, don't remember and then.
Speaker 7: They arguing then the stepdad gets a gun out and tries to, shoot, him remember and he might have hit HIM and i guess he pit him in. The ear and then the police showed up and that stepdad. Killed himself is that what. It, says yes that's exactly what it says. Right, here, yeah yeah the Bullet struck spitz. His ear spitz recorded the, entire, incident then when, police responded, his mother his boyfriend, killed himself according.
Speaker 2: To prosecutors spitz.
Speaker 5: Then posted video of the incident on, social media which subsequently went viral and made. Him infamous several, months Later in february twenty, twenty Four when spitz and his mother were living in, A hotel he's found his mother unconscious in her, own blood and instead of calling nine to, one one he made two graphic videos of the scene and shared them to. Social MEDIA the fbi arrested him. Days later, within months while, in jail he asked his father for help in communicating with at least one of, his victims trying to get them to get her not.
Speaker 2: To testify here's that video if you want to, watch them ALL. Right dc.
Speaker 7: It starts off this kid's on, his bed, laptop open and then the stepdad walks into.
Speaker 2: A gun god, Damn FRIEND john r.
Speaker 8: Blow more.
Speaker 2: Brains out mom's pants are. Fallen down oh, MY god.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you you go to jail. For life he moll.
Speaker 2: His brains up point that gout on. Me again oh, my god.
Speaker 4: You just? Shot him hate you.
Speaker 2: Blood, my god You're.
Speaker 8: Going so this is the same guy who was doing all of that to.
Speaker 2: These girls he was probably.
Speaker 3: The guy that got shot or the old the guy that.
Speaker 5: Got shot the guy that got shot is the guy who's doing this all, these girls and he was Probably this and the guy who got shot is the one who then that same mother took video his mother in her own blood and instead of calling nine one one post and to all of his. Idiot, friends wait he probably was doing at. THE time i remember when we played, this video we probably didn't know what the, you know what was going. On, exactly well now now we know he probably was terrorizing the mother's, boyfriend too provoking him to. THE point, i mean this guy was obviously an, incredible scumbag provoked him to the point that, HE goes i gotta shoot.
Speaker 7: This guy or maybe the stepdad knew this kid this guy's up to doing bad stuff with could be and, he's like you got to quit, doing this and then he doesn't and then tries to.
Speaker 1: Shoot him. Could be, YOU know i just just some quick. Math here, you said this spits guy is twenty seven. Years, old correct. That's right and he was saying this to seventy seven years, in, prison right that's.
Speaker 2: Y'S correct i always think he would.
Speaker 1: Be if he was to get out at the end of, that sentence he would be like about ninety four.
Speaker 2: Years, old okay ninety four. Years, old yep that. Checks Out, Ding, uh dougie you have the shizzy coming up in just a. Few minutes what do you.
Speaker 3: Have on the Way another it was a breaking news story about another. Plane crash this ONE was i had eight people on board and it was near a remote Area.
Speaker 4: Of alaska i'm going to tell you what happened with this latest plane.
Speaker 2: Crash next, all right we'll get to that in just.
Speaker 5: A minute, Allison says charlie's shirts always give my TV's refresh rate a run for.
Speaker 2: Its.
Speaker 5: Money yeah have you ever seen like a weird pattern and SOMETIMES your tv like just for, whatever reason it like makes the lines. All crazy charlie's shirt is doing that TO her tv? Right now good about what is this shirt you, Have?
Speaker 2: On charlie? Is, THIS well i, Don't know palm trees there get some crap on.
Speaker 7: Some boards And when i'm Always surfing i'm.
Speaker 2: At the beach all, The. Time, california yeah.
Speaker 5: ALL right i gotta take. A break we'll be right Back On Rovery's. Morning glory, hang on