Speaker 1: All right now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this Monday afternoon with Friesday picking up the pieces. During Thanksgiving the week we got the race coming up Thursday morning. We have Thanksgiving itself Thursday afternoon and evening. Then on Saturday, of course, we have more football than on Thursday night. We have the Ravens and the Bengals. We got all this stuff going on. And I sat here on Friday with the segment as Moeger Knows, went over the list of what was going to happen the next forty forty eight hours. What is going to be like? Friday Night's going to be great? Saturday evening? Got all the national national teams are here, the national broadcasting teams are here. Sunday you got the big Bengals, you got the course, you have FC Messi is going to show up? Is Messi going to show up? How's he going to play? All these things going on? And everything went right down right down the toilet. Jonan, you and I now is moegor mo I have a photo here of you out in front. It looked like the Holy Grail. You have a cigar in one hand. You have I think a bourbon in the other you're staring into the abyss. This was after This is Sunday afternoon, about four or five o'clock. You were waiting for the Cyclones game to pick you up, even they lost somehow to the Whalers, whoever the Whalers are. But we set it up Friday night. Here we are big stuff going on at the UC game basketball game U of L Heritage Bank Center. Things are good. You got Xavier playing Georgia right down the Crapper, then sat then Saturday evening, Saturday morning you got all the you know, all the big shots are here and the city's showing up great. And Saturday night, of course right down the Crapper with BYU. That wasn't almost it was somewhat competitive. UC could have won, but of course they lost. Then the chances are dropping. The fans are chanting the F bomb toward the Mormons, which was another bad look than just to pick up the pieces. On Sunday you have the Bengals up ten z if they lost to UC lost twice. Xavier did beat West Virginia Sunday, so that that was a good thing. But can you give some perspective of where we are now? As the American people living in River City with our sports teams right down the toilet.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't a great weekend. I guess a good weekend if you're a Xavier basketball fan, which you are. I think the transformation to that team over the last week and a half has been pretty remarkable. I watched them fall behind by thirty four against Santa Clara and now they're a point away from winning a neutral site game against an SEC team, and they beat a Big twelve team by making sixteen to threes last night. That salvage the weekend. But you know, we could start with the Bengals game. I guess right, yeah, I mean really, you pick picked the defeat you want to start with, and I'll go wherever you take.
Speaker 1: Let's go with the Bengals. That's the big one. The last time the Bengals won a football game was seventy one days ago. Seventy one days ago the Bengals won a game. I think it was Pittsburgh, like thirty five to thirty two or something. Since then, all we have is peric victories, and peric victories don't count, and now everybody's hurt. If Jamar had not spit in the face of Ramsey. Likely the Bengals would have won that game, and nobody to throw to Tea's out for I guess a long period of time now with a concussion that was a very bad look. And so at this point do you play? Do you play Joey Burrow on Thursday at eight fifteen in Baltimore or not? Answer that question?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, October sixteenth was not seventy one days ago. They beat the Pittsburgh Steelers on a Thursday night. I don't know at Deer Park if they teach math, but that was not seventy one days ago. It was a while ago. They lost eight out of nine. If it was me, if I ran the team, I would look at Joe Burrow. I would hand him the keys to the nicest Caribbean Airbnb rental I could find, and I would tell him we'll see you in the spring. Now, I don't expect the Bengals to do that, and I get it thematically, they haven't been eliminated, They're not in a great division. They play one of the teams in.
Speaker 3: Front of them twice.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow wants to play.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to yell and scream that they're being irresponsible if Joe Burrow is playing in games that count mathematically, Now, when we get to a point, and unfortunately, I think it's when and not if, where there's an X next to their name and the standings meaning eliminated. I have no idea why you would ever play him in a game that doesn't count. It would be one thing if they're playing against teams that are also in the race. Their last three games are against the Miami Dolphins, the Arizona Cardinals, and the Cleveland Browns. Those are not going to be games of major consequence. And so if he can play on Thursday, and if the medical staff deems him ready to go and he's feeling no discomfort and he plays Thursday, that's not going to bother me. It's not what I would do. But I would imagine an NFL franchise that feels like it's playing for something. It's going to want its best players out there the moments that the games take on absolutely no meaning. I think you have to go into protect the investment mode. Joe Burrow is their biggest investment. He's the most important investment I would say in Cincinnati sports history. You cannot risk harming that investment for the sake of winning games that frankly do not count well.
Speaker 1: Maney of the experts this morning, said, the integrity of the game is at stake. By that they mean, I guess Baltimore is going to be the representative out of the AFC North. I would imagine Cleveland looks terrible, Pittsburgh doesn't look good at all, and the Bengals need help. And so the integrity of the game means that if you're healthy and released to play, you got to play. And Joey Burrow wants to play because he's a football player, and if he doesn't play, he's not going to play another meaningful game until what September of twenty twenty six, about ten months away. So he wants to play football because he's a football player. How do you respond to the argument of integrity. It's a matter of integrity.
Speaker 2: I would say that Zach Taylor's job is to act in the best interests of the Cincinnati Bankles Duke Tobin's job is to act in the best interests of the Cincinnati Bengals, and as they determine that it's in the best interest of the Cincinnati Bengals. For Joe Burrow to not play, that's completely fine. Whoever the quarterback would be, whether it's Joe Flack or Jake Browning or Joe Burrow, is going to try. You're not putting a team out there that's not going to try to win. Tanking in the NFL is really hard because the players care too much. This out would be far from the first team to look at a really good player and say, you know what, it's in our best interest for that player to not play. The compromising the integrity of the game would mean mean you're not trying to win. Not playing Joe Burrow is not not trying to win. Not playing Joe Burrow is doing something that you think is in your franchise's best interests, and that's the responsibility that the decision makers have. I was encouraged this weekend by the fact that Joe didn't play because that told me they're not going to act recklessly. Because I think in the back of everybody's mind there was this fear of, Okay, is Joe really ready? Does it really make sense to have him play on a Sunday and then turn around and come back and play on a Thursday. For a team that frankly is going nowhere. Are they going to be responsible or are they going to be reckless? What they chose to do with Joe Burrow on Sunday was responsible.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I fully believe had he played that game yesterday, they would have won it. A quarterback play was a major issue yesterday for the Bengals. I think Joe Flacco is a hurt be He's a forty year old guy with limitations, but the fact that they didn't play him, to me, reflected a responsibility that I hope they continue to make decisions with moving forward. If he plays Thursday again, I wouldn't do it because I think at some point you have to be realistic and go, dude, we're free in eight. But okay, fine, if they want to say, as long as the mass has the window has the door cracked open, we're gonna play our best guys, fine, when you get to a point, and again it's likely more of a matter of win and not is when you get to a point we're winning. Doesn't do anything in terms of the playoff picture. I don't think it makes a lot of sense to play an oft injured quarterback who holds the key to your chances of being better next season.
Speaker 1: I monitor everything simultaneously. I'm listening to Wayne box Miller after the post game, and he had a couple of good points. Won the last three games of the year. Won't say they're layups, but if the Bengals will playing well, their wins. So the next three games Baltimore, Buffalo, Baltimore not exactly an easy stretch. However, if they can win those three games, if they can win those three games, then win the last three. They're nine to eight. How about that, mo, And then they're gonna have the tie breakers. They'll be tied. If they win those three games. Right now, they're two and one in the division. Heck they'd be. It'll be five and one in the division. Now, what do you say about that.
Speaker 2: Mo, So, a team that has lost eight out of nine games, we're now going to talk about them winning each of their last picks?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I'm the biggest Bengals fan you'll find, but I would love for that to be the case. I will acknowledge that last year they did win their last five games. Joe Burrow played and was healthy in those games. They also weren't going up against Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. By the way, for what it's worth, the Miami Dolphins are playing better. Cleveland Browns had ten sacks yesterday. Orse Sanders won his first NFL start. Let's say they get to nine wins. Oh, the math is really hard. Pittsburgh and Baltimore play each other twice, so either one of those teams is gonna win both games, and then in that case, they're only gonna have to win two more games to get to ten wins, or they're gonna split, and then one of those teams has to win three more games, neither of which is implausible. It's again, athematically, it's possible, it's possible, possible.
Speaker 1: Realistically, you're saying I got a chance. You're saying I got a chance. I got a chance.
Speaker 2: A team that has won one game since September the fourteenth, that is gonna play over the next three games, the two quarterbacks who have combined for three MVPs, two of those games being on the road. They're going to win out and they're going to get the help they need. If you believe that's going to be the case, put ten dollars down at your Face sportsbook, because the payoff is going to be insane if they do pull this off. Well, I'm focused on them simply winning a game and doing that on the road against Baltimore, which is not going to be easy to Ravens have won five consecutive games. Yeah, don't know if T Higgins going to be able to go because he went into concussion protocol late yesterday. Like, how about win a game before we start going down the wormhole of all the different scenarios and possibilities that need to unfold.
Speaker 1: Speaking of wormholes, the NIL is now coming to high school athletics. That was voted eighty percent in by the Principles, which is in Ohio, which is unbelievable. But secondly, you're a bigger UC fan than a Bengals fan. This was set up as a national media as present out of Provo, Utah. There's a lot of unhappiness about your UC faithful shouting the F bomb f the Mormons and the faces on the Mormon crowd wasn't good. They came to town. I think the players are unloading food at the free store food bank, twenty one pounds of food. The Mormons is a christ centered University and they're in they won a national title, I think in the era of Ty Detmer, back when Tony Bender was playing, and so there's a little bit of unhappiness with the UC faithful shouting the F bomb at Knippert not a good look, mo.
Speaker 2: Not in the least. I was at the game. I didn't hear the chance. My guess is it was coming from parts of the student section. Be better. I don't know that I have anything other than that be better and it's a bad look. I don't know anything not good beyond that. To say, I saw the video that was out there, it made me cringe. I didn't think it was representative of most UC fans, or the school, or the team, or most people who were at the game. But you could ignore the chance. Not a good look, a good look, And I would like to think that when BYU comes to town again, that we don't have a similar set of circumstances unfold.
Speaker 1: Well, who had a better worst weekend? You see football, you see basketball, the Bengals or the Cyclones. Who had a worst weekend?
Speaker 2: You know? I weirdly think it was UC football because their Big Twelve title hopes might not have been completely on life support. Might not have been totally robust or somewhere in the middle, but I at number one, they've been totally extinguished. Number two, this looks and feels like last year when the Bearcats started five and two and then lost our last five games. And when you have something that looks and feels like the previous season, which we all agreed was not good enough, then that represents the opposite of progress. The Bearcats late last season drowned amid a just sea of mistakes, missopportunities, penalties, and the same thing is unfolded over these last three games, and they're going to be underdogs on Saturday against TCU. I think you're going to have a really hard time selling people on the idea that the program is going in the right direction if the outcome at the end of the season is the same as it was last year. And Saturday night was a chance to halt that. Saturday Night was a chance to have a win against a top eleven team that you could hang your hat on and say this is tangible progress, and look, we still do have a chance to win the Big twelve title, or at least get to the Big Twelve title game. Going into the last week of the regular season, and instead we're wondering if they're going to, if you count the ballgame, lose their last five games, which is exactly what happened last year. And again, when that's the case, it's hard to argue that your program is progressing and going in the right.
Speaker 1: What about doing about the basketball? What about Miller time?
Speaker 2: I thought, unfortunately, you know, in the first half of the game, I thought the Bearcats defended and rebounded and played in a way that if you're a UC fan, should have lest you very encouraged. I think the problem, though, is despite their defensive prowess, despite their work on the glass, they were only up four at halftime. I mean you kind of thought, Okay, Louisville is a I think a Final Four caliber team for a reason. At some point they're going to get going offensively. Cardinals only scored seventy four points. Cincinnati's offense, you talk about comparisons to last year, kind of looked like last season, right. Even Terry Nelson on the broadcast wondered, you know, what is this? What are they running? West? Miller doesn't have many signature wins. There was a chance for another one. It was a winnable game. It was there for the taking, and you know it's it's interesting Bill a week from Friday as the Skyline Chili Crosstown shootout. Oh, I think most people are framing that game as inevitable that the Bearcats are going to win at the Cintas Center for the first time in twenty four years. But I'd got the breaks on that because Richard Patino's team is getting better, played some pretty pretty good competition this weekend, played a Big ten team on the road. It feels like they're coalescing nicely. There's a talent issue there. I don't think they're an NCAA tournament team. I think Wes Miller's got to figure some stuff out with his team offensively to be counted on to go and win games like that. It's going to be really interesting. I don't know that this is the going to be the blowout or the inevitable Bearcat win that many have kind of framed to be.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I'm looking at the story out of the UK. I'm not talking about Kentucky. I'm talking about Great Britain. Headline University of Cincinnati football fans caught in disgusting discriminatory chance and BYU clash. I didn't know this, but according to the story, you see his public addressing now or ERTs fans to cease the quote derogatory message, with no success. In fact, it increased. And now their calls out of Europe for the UC Athletic director, my brother John Cunningham and others to apologize for this behavior at Nippert Stadium. This has gone international and of course the BYU group waiting for an apology from I guess the UC if you can find the president wherever he is to apologize, and I don't know what to say. It's a bad look. It's happened before. By the way, you might recall our own Joe Frederick had a big T shirt Kathleic versus Convicts out of Notre Dame, and you know he certainly cut his chops on that one, and that had a little bit of humor to it. This has no humor to it whatsoever. In fact, this is embarrassing and hopefully the UC faithful will will change behavior in the future. B Yu is coming back, I've imagine for basketball maybe here or there. But one should not be held up to discriminatory derogatory behavior because of one's Christian faith, and we know where that leads. Moeger, thank you. Maybe, and we'll get together next Monday for a little bit of better circumstances.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can't wait, Willie.
Speaker 1: I bet. Back to the cigars, back to the bourbon. Moe thank you very much. Let's continue with more. The fallout will continue. You can imagine this in the Old South in the fifties or sixties, if some college fans were shouting the end word and a bunch of black players, what would happen? This is tremendously derogatory and again puts the city in a bed light. On news radio seven hundred, WULW know Dave Keaton, hit the music, Hit the music, Please back at it again to this Monday afternoon at the Tri State. I am a great American and so are you. It's a good thing U see doesn't play a Jewish school. If they played a Jewish school, what would the chance be from the student body? And I would hope that pinto you. Normally you can't find in what a search warrant. The President of UC would come out and say, we're gonna we have the video. I'm looking at the video using the F bomb against the Mormons, who, by the way, came here and kicked the crap out of the bearcats. That's a different story, but college campuses are ripe with left wing politics of every description. The Turning Point USA doesn't have much of a chapter at UC, but they have thousands of students who want to shout to famatory racists and things against Mormons, who, by the way, made a huge donation to the Free Store food bank. Every place they go. The Mormons from BYU act like gentlemen, and somehow I would anticipate the public address announcer, according to my former producer Russ Jackson, made frequent announcements to stop, and of course it didn't. The students thought they were being funny and so cool, and they were just snickering. And it's sad. Publish your stupidity and public sure feelings about those who have a faith in Jesus Christ. It's a problem, and it doesn't cause the problem, but it revealed the difficulties on major college campuses, especially urban college campuses, in which the kids feel so entitled they can shout to fammatory, ugly things about other people and get away with it. With a snicker on their face. So I would hope that Pinto and the chairman of the Board of Trustees and John Cunningham, my distant cousin, issued a nice statement saying we can't have this, and I would imagine it'll continue until it has stopped. They will not stop. They must be stopped. So whether it's antisemitic views about Jews, or whether it's about Catholics, or about gay Americans who deserve to exist and to live, or about Mormons, it's highly inappropriate. They have large numbers, not just ten or twenty. I'd say several thousand students dropping the F bomb relative to Mormons the Church of Later day Saints. So hopefully there'll be some recompense for this, and hopefully the students that they can be identified and it's all all on video and audio, should be banned from UC football games until further notice. Until they understand you. In today's society, you can't do that kind of crap. But it's a good thing those students. The same students in the South in the fifties and sixties were shouting the inward and shutting down doors so that people like Meredith and the girls in Birmingham could attend attend public schools, and now the same philosophy dominates the UC campus. It's embarrassing for the city. And I shared with the MOE that Britain, the UK and I'm not talking about Kentucky. I'm talking United Kingdom has stories about the behavior of University of Cincinnati football students. Mainly students, I would think, but there were many others involved in the same chant. They thought it was funny. Now let's continue and never stop. We simply continue. Secondly, have another circumstance in Chicago and New York City in which large numbers of mobs around the streets to victimize innocent people. One of the worst events, of course, was in Chicago when this career criminal decided to get a container filled with all kinds of gasoline. And there's videos of that occurring, and that he fills up his container and goes on the L train in Chicago and finds a woman. I want to go to Fox News. Her picture is there and this Her name is twenty six year old Bethany McGee, a business research analyst. Life ahead of her She bought it the CTA Blue Line train a few days ago. Never made it home. A guy named Lawrence Reid, fifty years old, long criminal history, seventy two prior arrest, fifty separate cases, dozens and dozens of felony convictions, engulfed her in a gasoline mixture and then lit her on fire. Lopsed in flames. Receiving a helpf she dragged herself off the train onto a platform. She's in critical condition with burns over ninety percent of her body. Days later, in a Chicago courtroom, the criminal defendant shouted out, I plead guilty. I plead guilty.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This comes on the heels of what happened in Charlotte, North Carolina, when a twenty three year old Ukrainian refugee was riding the LYNX Blue light rail system went to Carlos Brown Junior thirty four, sat behind her. Without warning, he put out a knife and stabbed her repeatedly, once in the back, once in the head, once in the neck, and through the chest. Bled to death on the floor of the train, she never had a chance even a scream again. Passengers watched, passenger stepped away, passengers froze, other passengers filmed, but no one got involved. Maybe it was too late anyway, the one guy that did get involved Daniel Penny. You might recall in New York City another grange criminal, mentally ill, and Penny was that Daniel Penny was then indicted for manslaughter for coming to the aid of the writers in the subway who were being harassed by this mentally ill person. In the Brown case and Charlotte, he said quote, I got that white girl. I got the white girl. Kind of a grotesque celebratory taunt. He now faced his first degree murder charges. And of course Brown had extensive criminal history and mental illnesses at the heart of most of these kinds of activities in a country, whether it's abortion or whether it's crime, we've become a nation where the innocent are being disposed of and the violent, violent criminals are protected. Happens in the Amla County, happens in the city of Cincinnati with shootings galore on nightclubs on Elm Street, and the prosecutor's office couldn't move to have declared a public nuisance, but fail to do so. While this is going on, the bystanders are often paralyzed or afraid to be involved. They want to run. Wouldn't you run if there were gunshots being fired in and around you, of course you would. The leaders are completely asleep. Justice in Hamlet County is optional. I spoke to another sergeant's CPD yesterday and she talked about the fact that it's worthless to arrest people. They're out before the paperwork is done, the judge would let them go. Safety is something secondary, and courage is being punished, like with Daniel Penny, and it's all justified in the name, shall we say, of progressive values of social justice, a restorative justice of reparations. And whether it's Chicago or Cincinnati or New York, Mom, Donnie or LA, leadership is busy attacking the police, firing the police chief, FIGI, getting rid of her, and offending criminals because of quote equity got to have equity in the criminal justice system. So whether it's Cincinnati or Charlotte or a Chicago, the leaders are busy celebrating reforms that have real names and real faces and real victims attached to it. To me, it's incredible and I watch it transpiring. And this comes on the heels of this report from the DOJ about who's committing crime. I'm thinking, oh, how many times have I said that the face of crime in Cincinnati or any major American city is largely a black male face. But the great majority of black males, young males have nothing to do with crime, infect and the victims of crime. But according to this study, incredible violent crime is overwhelmingly the work of a small group of repeat offenders. It is highly concentrated in a small number of individuals. For example, he says, in New York City in twenty twenty three, three hundred and twenty seven people out of eight and a half million, twenty seven people accounted for forty percent of the shoplifting and more than six thousand arrest Among three hundred and twenty seven people. In Oakland, zero point one percent of the population, that's about four hundred people committed a majority of the city's homicides. In twenty twenty three, data showed that three quarters of state prisoners had at least five previous arrest ah It's these numbers are unbelievable. It's a small number of people. A few hundred must be locked up to save the lives of a few hundred thousand in the city of Cincinnati or the city of Dayton, whatever the city is. And CPS Sininni public schools about thirty five thousand students. There's about seventeen thousand male students. Of the seventeen thousand male students, about eight thousand or black black males, young black males. Eight thousand of the eight thousand, probably five hundred of eight thousand are involved in the criminal justice system. It's a small number who generally prey upon those they live with. If you get rid of the small number through the methods of arrest, prosecution, conviction, and sentencing, everyone's lives get a whole bunch a lot better. Throw on top of that, psychiatric hospitals. How about this. You know I have a long history representing the state of Ohio locking up violent offenders. In nineteen seventy, there were three hundred psychiatric beds for the criminally ill, three hundred beds per one hundred thousand, three hundred. What fifty some years ago, if you were crazy committing crime, you were locked up until when you were restored to sanity, maybe six months, maybe six years, maybe never, but you were locked up. Three hundred spittle beds for the psychiatrically mentally impaired per one hundred thousand, three hundred. Now it's twelve per one hundred thousand. Don't have the beds, don't have a facility. You take out the mentally ill who commit crime, and take out the repeat offenders. Cincinnati and would be a wonderful place to live. Lock up the offenders. And if you're mentally ill, like the guy in Charlotte, the stabbed Ukrainian refugee, or the guy in Chicago to set a woman on fire, lock up the mentally ill when they're mentally ill committing crimes until they're restored to sanity. The crime rate would plummet to hunder ten percent. We wouldn't have much crime at all, like many others. To Carlos, Brown was mentally ill. Instead of being institutionalized, he was left to run the streets where his conditions became worse because of drug use, and the criminal justice system washes their hands. In Chicago seventy two arrest. In August, he was picked up again for shoplifting a woman African American, beat the hell out of her, stepped on her. He starts with felonies. This is after seventy one previous arrest, and the magistrate in state Court in Chicago put an ankle monitor on him and said go. And then he sets this woman on fire who's fighting for a life. Ninety percent burns over most of her body, hair and head. What he did was have a little bottle and he squirted the gasoline on the woman's hair and face and set her on fire. And he should have been locked up years ago. But we don't have sufficient hospital beds for the mentally ill. Nineteen seventy three hundred per one hundred thousand, today we have twelve, and that numbers going down. You get what you pay for. Elections have consequences. In the city of Cincinnati. We decided to stay with the same goofs who've caused the problem in the first place, and the same goofs are there, and the goofs aren't going to change, and I don't think the voters are going to change. So people vote with their feet to leave Cincinnati and live somewhere else where it's safe and your kids can go to school. You actually can pay real estate taxes and get value for the education that the taxes largely pay for. In the city of Cincinnati, you pay high taxes and can't send your kid to the public schools. They're like daycare services. Well, let's continue. Coming up later will be from Claremont County or state representative Adam bird. Bird will be the word about doings in Columbus. And also, how do we solve difficulties in the three major cities in Ohio when the voters themselves are stupid? How do you make voters more informed about what's going on in their world? If the voters don't realize what's happening, why should the rest of us care? God helps those who help themselves. And this is in a circumstance where Cincinnati has so many great things happening because of the Zoo, FC, the Bengals, the Reds, the Banks, and on top of that the cultural needs throwing the half billion dollars Carl Linders putting in in the West End. Throw on top of that the new arena is coming. It'll be a fight between the masters of the universe, between the Castellinis on one side, the Brown Family, the Bengals, the Banks are on one side. On the other side, you're going to have Carl Linder, the Farmers, Meg Whitman, Jeff Birding with a new arena b by FC. Will it be on the river front. It'll be a fight between the masters of the universe. We'll see how it plays out. Let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, and we get the government we deserve, and at this point we deserve. After have Puivol and the nine clowns on city Council because they will not address public safety, they will not fund psychiatric assistance. They make it difficult to live in the city. And CPS is a school system where largely you can't send your kids to school. And that's where we are. Twelve fifty five Home Year Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy cunning in the Great America. Lots of big things happening at Columbus and elsewhere. And of course Representative Adam Byrd is in leadership of the House, and Adam Byrd welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing first of all before we get off on these important issues once again, Cincinnati head at the Privy Bar and over the run Elm Street. Another mass shooting. Dozens of shots fired. I think three or four people will wound it. Fortunately everyone's got a bad shot. They made it to the hospitals alive, Cincinnati this year is gonna have something like twenty to twenty five thousand shots fired. We're gonna have four to five hundred people wound. It We're gonna have about one hundred people killed. The mayor is firing the chief of police because she refuses to follow supposedly his orders, causing the mayhem. We got all hell breaking loose, So I ask you this question. We have eight large cities in Ohio, so to speak, and the three largest wins, the three seas Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati are fully part of the far left Radical Democratic Party, which is to fund the police, make it difficult to arrest anybody for any offense. Don't pull over people committing traffic violations, and if guns are being used repeatedly, blame some inanimate metal object called a gun, and don't blame the perpetrator. We have soft judges all over the major cities in this country, and much as I've said Adam Bird around the country, we can't have a great nation if every major American city is in collapse. Well, you can't send your kids to school. The school system stink. The judges are freeing criminals like the ones in Chicago who set the poor woman on fire, was arrested seventy two times, convicted forty nine times. He's fifty years old setting subway riders on fire. We have la which is in total economic collapse, and New York City just elected a communists. Put all that together, Can America be a great nation when our cities are in collapse? And can Ohio be a great state with Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati? What do you say, hey, Bill?
Speaker 4: It's a wonderful to be on your program, It's an honor to be on your program. And that question continues to come up over the last decade as we've seen the degradation of our cities. And so, yeah, it's really sad, Bill, because you and I love Cincinnati. We've been from this area the since that even though we don't live in downtown Cincinnati, it's the hub of so many things. It's where our Bengals and Reds play, It's where the air and off Broadway shows are. There's so many great things happening downtown. And it's to say it that people don't feel confident to go downtown, and it's affecting the businesses down on town that people from Claremont Butler and Warren County don't want to go down there anymore. But can we be great you know in Ohio. You know, I think we can because you know, we're trying as a state legislature to make sure that laws are applicable to everywhere that you might live in the state of Ohio. Although all we do is create law built, that's somebody who's a mayor or you know, somebody in an executive branch has actually enforced the laws that we lay down.
Speaker 1: And in fact, I had on the other day the Speaker of the House, Matt Huffman, about marijuana. We got all these fancy laws about you can't smoke marijuana and public can't smoke in your car, you can't have a cheech and shong event happening. But walking around Cincinnati you smell marijuana everywhere. I was in Loveland at a very fine restaurant. They're having a little bit of salmon, and marijuana is waffling all over downtown Loveland as if it's permissible. And you pass these laws in marijuana. In fact, as I said here, I don't know what the laws are on CBD and infused drinks. I know what you passed that you're going to look out at maybe a year from December to see what the Feds do. But we have ubiquitous marijuana use, ubiquitous CBD and THC use of infused, the cans of beverages that have in toxicans them that kids can still buy right now in the pony cakes, et cetera. And we have nail now, we have money coming to high school sports. I can't imagine what the quarterback of Saint x Fry could get on the open market. X Rocky Bowman is going to have to start paying money. Everywhere I look, I see opportunities where America is going the wrong direction. And for those who believe that marijuana is wrong, it's an intoxicant. It's a skeledule one narcotic according to the FEDS, similar to cocaine and heroin and methanphetamine. How do you respond to a father living in Kenton County or Butler County, or Warren County or Clamont County that is this not happy with the fact that you legislators are approving more you big what it is, marijuana, THHC used through beverages and through more uses of intoxicating drugs. How do you respond to Ohio making legal, in a large sense, a Schedule one narcotic described by the fence, How do you respond to that, Adam Byrd, I'll put you on the spot. How do you respond to that?
Speaker 4: Well, we're the bill, which, by the way, bill is still awaiting the signature of your friend and mine, Governor de Wine. He's got to sign the bill. And as soon as he signs the bill, it'll be ninety days until it becomes effective. So we need him to sign it yesterday and get that clock ticking. And this bill would not permit what's going on for you in downtown Loveland the other night. And as soon as that bill becomes law, I have full faith and confidence that Chris Stratton, the Claremont County Sheriff, he would enforce the law. He's not going to allow that kind of thing to happen in Loveland or anywhere in Clairemont County. And I suspect the other sheriffs we'll do that as well. And so you also talked about nil bill. This is not the work of the state legislature. This nil stuff is the work of OHSAA in Ohio, and it's got fraud and problems written all over it. You and I know that NIL has caused so many problems at the college level. Why in the world would want this to happen at the high school level. And what I would say to that bill is stay tuned. There may be a bill coming soon that would prohibit NIL in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see what happens. You know, we get the government we deserve. And I know many of the large companies in downtown Cincinnati, the Kroger's, the Fifth Third Banks, the p and Gs, Procter and Gambles is grossly expanding their footprinted Mason. They kind of want to get out of Dodge. Their employees are saying, it's not safe down here. We don't want to be down here. We want to get out. And Kroger is not It's a large multinational company worth hundreds of billions of dollars, but it's not run by Cincinnatians anymore. Procter and Gambles not run by Cincinnatians anymore. And we need a multifaceted approach to this. Uh, can you briefly tell the American people, Adam Bird, as we sit here Monday afternoon, what is the status of CBD infused THC drinks in the state of Ohio. If Tony Bender after work wants to go somewhere and get some can that intoxicating beverages in a can, what is the status of law as we speak this Monday afternoon, no change bill.
Speaker 4: They're they're still permitted, and and so we're we're definitely taking a back seat and waiting for the federal government. They have indicated that they are opposed to this and that they're going to do something about it, and and so, yeah, these are really dangerous and and you know, we should, uh, we should be limiting their use to adults. We should be limiting the amount of of THC amount that's in the drink. And so this all has to be taken care of. And and yeah, it doesn't make me feel good, but we're waiting for signals from the from the federal government. And perhaps those signals are a little mixed right now, but but we need to take care of that.
Speaker 1: Well, when I speak to my favorite US senators, they tell me there's no appetite in Washington to touch it at all, that there's a large group of lawmakers who don't like marijuana. Period. There's another group who loves it, thinks is almost a religious experience. Then there's another group that says, well, let's have it, but limit it, and just to make it a Schedule one. There's Schedule three would require the Congress to act, and they're stymy, they're not going to act at all. You can't look at Washington for guidance on anything. So the states are on their own. About thirty seven states allow marijuana and the other thirteen do not. And maybe that's the answer of federal system. Kind of let the states run it now. Secondly, you and many others were involved in the reapportionment about a week or two ago. Explain where we are now with the districts. I'm thinking about Southwest Ohio, the one held by Landsman. What's the status of that? And since the Democrats agreed, isn't it isn't it like chisel and stone at this point?
Speaker 4: Yet? You know what, when the Democrats agree on this, Willie, you can't call it garry mandering. They want to have it both ways. They want to vote yes on it and call it jerry mandering. You can't have it both ways. And so when you look at that seat, you've got green Township added to that seat. You've got Harrison added. Those are reliably red areas. The reliably blue areas of Hamberley Village have been taken out, and the really red, reliable red area Clinton County has been added. Bill, this is going to be very competitive. I think that Republicans have a great shot at this, and we need more Republicans in Washington, DC right now, so this is a big step for Ohio. We've also made changes to the Marcy Capture seat in the Toledo area, that is that's going to have a Republican I'm very much anticipating twelve Republicans out of fifteen going to Congress from the state of Ohio here in a year.
Speaker 1: But Will, what do you say to a mat Americans angry about property taxes because some older folks, especially on a fixed income, are being priced out of their homes by property tax increases. What do you say to them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, this is certainly a big issue. And so when you look at what we did, we passed four bills last week. Will it's unprecedented and consequentially the amount of change and reform that we brought to property taxes in Ohio. And that's part of the reason why places like Kroger and others P and G are leading downtown Cincinnati because of the tax structure structure income tax, sales tax, property tax. They want out of places that's going to tax them into oblivion. And so when you look at these bills that we passed last week, the one that's really important, though there's a couple of them. They limit the tax growth property tax growth to the rate of inflation. And here's one that not everybody knows about, Willie. We are transferring money from the credit that we give to the non business credit to owner occupy credit, which means that if you live in the home that you are paying taxes on you actually live there, you're going to go from two and a half percent credit on your property taxes to fifteen percent. That is a huge jump, Willie, and I think property tax payers who live in their home are really going to feel something positive for them in the next year.
Speaker 1: Now say that again, because a guy like me, I lived in my same house for twenty five years. I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income. You know what I'm saying. I can't make any more money than I make. So does this benefit a poor man like me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so. Right now, you're the owner occupied credit in Ohio is two and a half percent. You're getting it. Two and a half percent of your property taxes is paid by the state of Ohio for you. Well, over four years, we are going to up that from two and a half percent. We're going to gradually, over four years up that to fifteen percent. That stay to Ohio is going to pay your property tax for you.
Speaker 1: I like that. I'm starting to believe in government. All of a sudden, All.
Speaker 4: Right, you go out, we finally did something good.
Speaker 1: Something good, and thank you for coming on to clarify everything and nothing THC. I think if an adult wants they have an adult beverage at home that has THCHC in it, I say, have at it. It's your life. I don't like the idea that people can walk around and smoke pot. I don't like the idea that teenage boys can go into a ponykeg and buy some of these beverages with high THC content and they're intoxicating. I don't like that at all. I don't like the fact that the high school kids can now get NIEL money. I don't know what Fry's Worth, it's saying that's probably a lot of money. In fact, I don't like a lot of aspects of our life, but at least we try to govern our own affairs. I have a long term concern that our major cities are in complete collapse economically, religiously, educationally. Until that changes, we can't be a great state or a great nation when all of our major cities are in collapse with crime, rampant drug use, homelessness. The homeless camps are back in Cincinnati. I think it's a problem. To Adam Bird good luck in New rig Yeah, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, thank you. Well. I was going to say, Willie that this is the reason why places like Claremont, Butler, and Warren are growing in population counties around Columbus, like Pickaway and Union in Delaware County. They're growing because people are fleeing Democrat policies. And it's a big problem. And so will I just you know, last week it was a huge week in the state legislature. I mean, we passed a bill last week that said, no more turning in, no more counting absent keee ballots after election day. We increase the penalties for drug in human trafficking. We require sex offenders to move away from their victim. We're not going to allow mail order abortion pills anymore. We're going to protect our prison guards better. And then also, if you're pulled over with probable cause, you've got to turn over your driver's license willly to the police officer. So we're going to create and protect law and order in Ohio. And we're for the people, and we want to protect people, and we want to make Ohio a great place.
Speaker 1: We have islands of debauchery inside of a sea of tranquility. We have the Blue Cities floating into a sea of tranquility. And hopefully the voters in these areas have got to understand what the results of their elections are. I can't imagine Mayor Pirrival getting eighty one percent of the vote, down from eighty three percent of the vote after his performance in office, the voters held him to account from eighty three to eighty one percent, electing all the same goofballs, the goofs who ran city council. The same goofs are in charge once again. Adam Bird, I'm coming to Claremont County. I love that new Mexican restaurant kind of on the River. I like that place, and you and I get together, maybe have a margarita one day, they get two straws and suck it up together.
Speaker 4: What do you think you've come to Claremont County anytime? Willie and New Richmand's a great place. We've got some good restaurants down there. And you know, I'm just saying, Willie, if you're going to let more and more people leave the hellhole of Cincinnati, don't let him bring their politics with them to Claremont Brown, Claremont and Brown and Butler and Warren, don't let them move out here if they're going to bring the stuff that that's created problem where they currently live.
Speaker 1: City Council or a bunch of goofs All right, Tony Tony Bender says enough is enough. Let's continue. Adam Bird. You're the man. God bless you, and God bless Claremont County. Thank you, Adam Bird. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Honor to be with you.
Speaker 1: Bill, God bless America. City Council or a bunch of goofs Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: It ain't cool being no jib turkey so close. Thanks gif, Hello bye, I'm broadcasting it ain't cool being no job so close things.
Speaker 1: Gif's talking about the UC students shouting their for it about the morning. How about this? How much food do they donate the team unloading stuff and helping them hungry.
Speaker 6: On let's see, Well, the Big twelve is going to come down on UC and get them. Fine, you're ex your second cousin. Director of Athletics John Cunningham issued a statement on behalf of the University of Cincinnati and Bearcat Athletics. I want to sincerely apologize the BYU community in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, you're going after God for the use of offensive and religious religiously the derogatory language used by a group of fans during Saturday's game.
Speaker 1: It was tens of thousands, thank you. And by the way, did they want to have sex with Mormons? They were saying. The word is that like they wanted to have sex with Mormons.
Speaker 6: Well, there's the same Mormons that donated twenty seven thousand pounds of food to the University of Cincinnati to fight student food insecurity.
Speaker 1: To the student body that are yelling f the Mormons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got they got food, and they got food for the community. Yeah, thanks a lot, classless. They got to find those guys, expel them immediately. If not soon, you may not attend any more football games.
Speaker 1: And throw them out of school. Throw them out of school, disgusting, pervert it and wrong.
Speaker 6: Will leave the stute reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers, tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling at eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one spot.
Speaker 1: Avoiding the obvious segment. But Moe also stands with you and I against those students who misbehaved having been fed by the Mormons.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They bite the hands that feed them. Brilliant.
Speaker 6: I thought people are smarter than that. When I went to U See for God's sakes, Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits wine and tobacco and Party Town wine for your dinner, Spirits for your cocktails, or a gift for your host.
Speaker 1: They got you covered.
Speaker 6: Thirteen Northern Kentucky Good Spirits locations in Party Town in Florence, Ye will be open Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Day, saying you're avoiding the obvious. Now uh.
Speaker 6: Head coach Zach Taylor anticipates yes Burrow playing Thursday.
Speaker 1: What do you say? But nothing official? Should he play?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: Look, the coach said today he anticipates Joe Burrow starting on Thursday night, Thanksgiving Night against the Ravens. Higgins is out. Higgins is out with an under concussion protocol. He got knocked out in the field. Yeah, what about Jamar Chase? People, No, he's back, He's okay, He's okay. If he would have played yesterday, Bengals win. If Joe Burrow would have played, Bengals win. L MLS soccer, will he messi messi?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: A goal of three assists in her Miami cf A knocks off FC Cincinnati to end the Orange and Blue season four nil.
Speaker 1: Guess what? So that season's over with? Dan said, enough? How about this, we got to try to get a hold of her. Congrats.
Speaker 6: The former Mount Notre Dame star rose Leavelle got her number, leading Dolph of FC to the NWSL Championship Saturday over Washington. Lavell scored the lone goal of the match and named the game MVP. She scored against former Saint Ursula goalkeeper Aubrey Kingsbury of the Washington Spirit.
Speaker 1: Now, how about how about what what? What's the chances of that happen? Slim and none? Thank you? So Roosevelt avoiding the obvious? What I have from?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: And also you're avoiding the obvious. Nil has come to the Buckeye State.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see uh pass convincingly in the final vote. I don't think that would happen.
Speaker 6: Four hundred and forty seven schools in favor of the referendum.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: One hundred and twenty one voting against two forty seven abstained like.
Speaker 1: Three to one? Yes? Does that mean if I played for Deer Park Basketball, I could be paid from by Dipsy Doodle Bingo and maybe he's Cony chef run by Bud Recker, maybe Kenny Sports Bar? Can I be paid to play basketball for Deer Park? Ohio?
Speaker 6: High school student athletes, so to speak, are officially permitted to profit from name, image, and likeness in the Buckeye State.
Speaker 1: Could be a model. You're avoiding the obvious. What our big bet? Yeah? Here it is right there? Can you see Sagan the big w right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Number one? I said to you, who's going to start for quarterback Sunday for the Bengalleys. I said Flaco. You said Burrow, correct, give me a plus one? All right? Next up sant X v. Elder. You said Saint X. I said Elder. And there's the flag from Elder from coach Ramsey that Rocky boyman stepped on right there. Yeah, well then you it's one to one now. Next up was uh yeah, yeah, okay, go ahead. Next up was you c Bearcat basketball all with Pat Kelsey got it done two to one?
Speaker 3: And uh you.
Speaker 1: You said Louisville, right, and I said Louisville. That's it.
Speaker 6: He can't take the same thing we have. That's stupid. We have to this is write that down. See this is rigged already.
Speaker 1: You rig it. That was like a democratic election. You sure do? All right, write that down now. Next up Saturday night, Yeah, with the U see students shouting racial epithets at the Mormons who fed them. Yeah, we've I said, b Yu, Yeah you said you see what, Well, write that down. I would have said, b Yu if I knew they were going to say those bad words. Next up, Bengals v. Pats. We both said, Pats. Aint that down. Yeah, then wrap things up on Sunday night about five o'clock. Yeah, you said, yeah f C, I said, Miami daddy shows up to teach the kids how to play soccer. Who's your daddy, now, Lionel Messi, is your daddy? Tell the tape I'm up to. However, we had an extra added starter, which was the Cyclones against the Whalers. We both picked the Cyclones. They played the Iowa Heartlanders. Same thing, I said, Cyclones. Well it ends up with me two up? I think not really? Now what about your bet? But this is that of the Rock.
Speaker 6: North Carolina lost Saturday to do so they're not gonna They're not Bowl eligible. So did you say they were going to get Bowl eligible or did the Rock say that?
Speaker 1: And he said they'd win six games and go to a bowl. I said, no way, And guess what, They're not going to a bowl. Yeah. Now you got some information on Jordan Well, I sent this to the Rock. This is out of North Carolina. Some website called bro Bible Bro Bible. Bill Belichick's daughter in law goes off on Jordan Hudson for totally logical reasons. This is the son's wife alleging that this woman named Jordan Hudson has taken up with Bill Belichick to get fame and money. How could anyway suggest suggest that such thought that I thought it was love? According to Billy Uck's Love Luv Love, Belichick's daughter in law, her name is Jennifer Jenny has finally reached her boiling point. The report claims that Jennifer Belichick went on a rant directed at Hudson following the North Carolina defeated at the hands of Duke. Jen screamed, all Jordan does is control the crap of my dad. Before She's called Bill's significant other bat excrement crazy. At one point, court sources said Jennifer told the room of friends, which included Jen's husband, who is the son of Bill Belichick, don't you understand what she's doing to you? I think he understands completely what she's doing. This is you know what? This is going to end up on Bravo. Then she dropped like a reality show. She said, she dropped the F bomb and said she lives inside Bill's brain like a worm eating it. She hurts her father in law to wake up, Yeah, sources as she went on to issue an automatum to Belichick, you choose your family or you choose Hudson.
Speaker 6: The automatu has been laid down. Well this so what's gonna happen. What's gonna happen in that place on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving should be interesting? Remember the last time there was once somebody stabbed another family member with a fork. Say get me out of this. Here's report. We got a fork being stabbed. Called the police. Willie.
Speaker 6: We say happy birthday today to the king of pickle ball in Middletown, Stanley Vulkens. He is ninety six. I want to play him live yesterday. He can still whip you.
Speaker 1: You tell you set it up this spring also.
Speaker 6: And also happy birthday to the big o Oscar. We leave you with the immortal words of the stooge report.
Speaker 1: This is tough.
Speaker 3: This hurt.
Speaker 1: Yes on seven hundred WLW Bill Tunningham, the great American And we've heard again about several days ago as a practicing Roman Catholic that hit me quite hard. From Roman Catholic prise and Nigeria are being shot in the back of the head. The boys and girls in their teenage or younger years of being, shall we say, and are thrown into sexual slavery by the Nigerian Boca Haram and other Islamic terror groups, and the Nigerian government says essentially not much is going on here, has nothing to see. But the BBC, which is right about three quarters of the time, said it's really a genocide that is taking place. Judge Saul is the executive director of Equipping the Prosecuted dot Org executive director. We'll get out the website later and Judge Saul, once again, can you just give the American people kind of an overview of what's been happening Nigeria the past several years.
Speaker 3: Well, what we're seeing taking place is a real life jihad where you have seen a Muslim population that is not indigenous to Nigeria that moved in thirty forty years ago, really started heavily populating the last twenty years, and they have systematically been wiping out Christian communities from the north of working their way south and right now we estimate there's over eight hundred Christian communities completely gone, destroyed. All the church is destroyed, and this has left three point five million Christians without homes that have been displaced from their homes in Nigeria.
Speaker 1: How many.
Speaker 3: Three point five million Christians have been displaced from their homes and they are living in camps in Nigeria as we speak.
Speaker 1: Can you tell the American people about a week ago what happened to a Catholic school and tell the American people what the Islamic terrorists did.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Terrorists came in, they shot one of the three people were killed, and then they abducted fifty fifty children from the Catholic school and just up you, just yesterday they went into another school and kidnapped another three hundred kids. This is just yesterday. So in the last week, about over five hundred people have been kidnapped and we estimate that two hundred and fifty then killed.
Speaker 1: Are they one hundred fact? Are they one dred percent Catholic or Christians? That these are not other Islamic groups that are killing other Muslims. These are Islamic terrorists specifically targeting for genocide Christians and Catholics in Nigeria. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, Just in the last week, of all those that have been kidnapped and killed or Christian ninety percent. The ratio of Christians being killed to Muslims is around five to one six to one on average, so when they say, well, Muslims are getting killed too, they're just they're just they're just fodder. They're they're a byproduct of their genocide against Christians. And you don't see mosques being destroyed, But what we do see is churches being destroyed in every community that these people touch. They burn them to the ground and they go after and kill the pastors and priests.
Speaker 1: First, talk about what happened to the children and all of them, these hundreds of thousands of Christian children, what happens to them once they're captive?
Speaker 3: Many of them are the girls. Uh, they're turned into baby making factories for the terrorists. They they get they get pushed up north. They end up being forced marriage into terrorists and they they turn them into baby making factories.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The young men are either tortured, killed or enslaved. The young boys are are brought up in the system and they are essentially enslaved.
Speaker 1: So what this is this massive rape of girls and the uh and sexual slavery, which their lives are over as we know. Then the boys are either murdered first or fourth righter thrown into some work that they have to do until they're dead. There's they treat them like cockroaches. In other words, they treat them like insects.
Speaker 3: Right, well, yeah, well yeah, yeah, this is this is radical is one on one, this is this is this is how they've operated and conquered country afort country and territory since its inception.
Speaker 2: So the thing is is what we're seeing.
Speaker 3: Is not new as far as Islamic history goes. But right now it's playing in real life, right before our own eyes right now.
Speaker 1: Not much different than what happened on October the seventh in Israel, but it's happening every day in Nigeria, and it's largely not well covered. Correct, That is.
Speaker 3: Correct, happens every day in Nigeria, and I've been dealing with it for the last six years. We've been up boots on the ground mission responding to these attacks within forty eight hours. We've been trying to help the persecuted as much as possible. But it is it is very, very, very difficult, and we're finally glad people are waking up.
Speaker 1: What does the Nigerian government say, this so called government in Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Well, the government, yeah, the Nigerian government says, well, we have a terrorist problem, but it's both Christians and Muslims being killed. It's not religiously motivated, which is which is a life on the pit of hell. I mean they are lying and the Nigerian government is complicit in these killings. One of the projects I started so I have equipping the Persecuted dot org. That's our really humanitarian wing for our mission. But then I started truth Nigeria dot com giving journalists in Nigeria an outlet to document what's been going on. So one of the things we've done was in twenty twenty four, people started all over Nigeria started trusting us with information and we started putting out terror alerts so we would get intelligence on when and where attacks were going to occur. We issued over one hundred of them since twenty twenty four with ninety percent accuracy, and the Nigerian government never did a thing with advanced warning because one of the things we do when we get terror alerts is we notify the Nigerian government, the military, the police, and they never intervened one time with advanced warnings.
Speaker 1: And to give a little history to the American people in Nigeria is a country of about two hundred and twenty million, roughly evenly split between followers of the two religions, Muslim and the North, and then where most of attacks take place. And this BBC story says there's been at least eighteen thousand churches that have been burned, there have been several thousand priests and ministers that have been murdered, and BBC says as many as one million, which you know, it's a tip of the iceberg. And Nigerian government. I assume the leaders of the Nigerian government are all Muslims. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: Yes? Currently you have a Muslim president, Muslim vice president, and their head of National security is also a radical Falani Muslim that has ordered his military to stand down as Christians are being slaughtered. The cries for help of the people that have been attacked and are being attacked are ignored, and the Nigerian government tells the military to stand down and not protect the Christians.
Speaker 1: I'm reading a story out of the BBC about a week ago and it says US President Donald Trump positioned a fresh threat to target Nigeria if the government continues to allow the killing the Christians. But the BBC has found and says that none of some of the data relied upon cannot be verified. Well, can you verify the data? Because the BBC can't verify the data. Can you verify the data, Judge Saul.
Speaker 3: Oh I can. I can verify the data and I have verified the data. We started Truth Nigeria in twenty twenty three and we have sent our reporters to the attack sites to where the Christians have been slaughtered, counting the dead bodies, meeting the survivors. For the last two years. We have been doing more than two and a half years. We've been doing this. So I can verify the data because we have the pictures, we have the documentation, we have eyewitness reports and you know, fortunately for Truth Nigeria and the world now paying attention, our news doesn't get filtered through al Jazer, which is what happens to the which is what happens in Nigeria news. The Nigerian government writes a press release, al Jazer picks up the press release. Then CNN and the rest of the Associated press, the rest of the journalistic world ticks up that article and then that is the standard for what the world sees going on in Nigeria after it's filtered through al Jazer.
Speaker 1: Jud Saul. What can President Trump do in this Western African country of two hundred and twenty million that we have little or no relationship with. Boc Arama rose about fifteen twenty years ago, beginning by kidnapping all those girls from a different school they're different to Muslim sect and just made them sex slave. There's one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, five hundred thousand and Catholic and Christian girls being raped on a daily basis, and it's like, you know, it's it should be like, it should be like the worst thing in the world going on right now. But what can President Donald Trump do?
Speaker 3: I think with a proper US intervention and giving the Nigerian government and an offer it can't refuse to show the rest of the world. Do you love your terrorists running around your country more or would you rather be a country that is the beacon of Africa? Make the choice? Does it's the US got involved. We can make Nigeria the beacon of Africa and make that country prosperous where there's no more killing. But does the Nigerian government leadership love its terrorists more than it loves good economics? That is the question.
Speaker 1: Well, Judd sal answered the question. I would think that they have to play kate these Islamic terroristsreds how many? How many were talking about ten thousand, a high undred thousand. How many Islamic terrorists are there in Nigeria any rough estimation and.
Speaker 3: I say anywhere between fifty to one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Does not Nigerian military have the power to put them down or not?
Speaker 3: Well, they have the power, but they've been infiltrated by the Flani radical Islamists, so they have Filani in their ranks. They have Fulani spread out all over the country. In the Nigerian military, they're compromised well, so there needs to be a complete purging of terrorists from the Nigerian government. Unfortunately, you have terrorists in the Nigerian government. So the question is is do they want to be a prosperous nation or do they want to be a hellhole like the rest of the radical Islamic countries.
Speaker 1: Now seventeen of the twenty are just imagine living in Afghanistan or Iran, Iraq or Nigeria. There's only three so called democratic Muslim dominated countries. The rest are hellholes and we ignore that at our own peril because many are exporting the terror all over Europe into America. So as far as the children themselves. As we speak this coming week, there'll be more kidnappings, there'll be more mass rapes, there'll be more murders. Yeah, Christian ministers, and this will stop. This will stop when they are stopped. They will not stop on their own because the government itself is compromised.
Speaker 3: Correct, That is correct, that is that's and that's what we're trying to that's what we're trying to fight. It's what we're trying to get the US government to really recognize. And you know, just recently Pete hag Zeth met with Nigeria's National Security advisor who is a radical Filani Muslim. So the US really needs to figure out what's going on and come up with proper strategy. And it's not just Folkaharam doing the killing. There's Iso so West Africa, and there is a full mobilized radical Islamic Fulani tribe that has held bent on turning Nigeria to a Muslim cellifate.
Speaker 1: It's also noted in this BBC store I'm looking at the at least one hundred thousand moderate Muslims have also been killed. So the bolk A ram isis types. If you don't go with their vision, their view of Christians and Catholics being like insects and kill them, then you yourself will be murdered for the cast So being Islamic doesn't save you in Nigeria unless you play by the terms of Boko Haram and other groups. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That is correct? That is correct, And the moderate Muslims and the Christians need to get together and say do we want our country to go down this road? Because here's the thing. If intervention doesn't happen soon, this is going to get a lot worse. It's going to get a lot bloodier. And not talking just hundreds of thousands of lives, but millions will be lost over the next five ten years if something isn't done now.
Speaker 1: And the Nigeria has two hundred and twenty million residents, probably eighty ninety percent Islamic. Is that correct? Christians? No, No, explain this to me.
Speaker 3: It used to look it used to be seventy percent Christian. Now it's fifty to fifty fifty percent Christians fifty percent muslim. But the Muslims have dominated the government and have taken control of the security apparatus of the country. This has just happened within the last ten years.
Speaker 1: What does the UN say? What are the so called civil rights groups in America say? What are the women's rights groups in America and Western Europe say about what's happening to the girls and women in Nigeria? Is there is there an outcry like the Epstein case, that the Epstein case dominates our media constantly and the victims should be taken care of. But those events happened fifteen to twenty thirty years ago. What is the reaction of the Hillary Clinton types in Western Europe and the UN and women's rights groups to all this? Is it silence or are they doing something?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, total silence. And the UN says that the problems in Nigeria are a result of climate change, climate change orbat them. Yeah, yeah, they say that all these Christians and all this killings happen because of climate change. That is the official UN stampce What.
Speaker 1: So you're saying if the temperature goes up one degree in fifty years, it's explaining the killing of millions of Christians and Catholics because of climate change.
Speaker 3: The UN says that yes, I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Judd Salla, I don't know what to say. I read these stories and I can't imagine the horror that these girls and boys go through when Boca Ramp shows up in church, are in their schools with AK forty seven's and immediately kills the priests. The teachers are murdered, immediately, the girls are thrown into sexual slavery until they're slaughter and then the boys are killed. And like, the UN says it's climate change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the UN says it's climate change, and they say, well, it's complicated, and then the European community says, well, it's tribal conflict. It's just tribal conflict. They had nothing. They They'll never mentioned radical Islam. They'll never mention that these gunmen are shouting a la hohu wocbar and praising allah as are slaughtering innocent children and burning people alive. No, they won't say that. They'll just say it's tribal conflict, it's banditry. They'll just come up with some nebulous excuse to lay cover for what's actually happening.
Speaker 1: How have you been able to survive? I would think that maybe the Congressional black hawkash could get involved in this event. But how have you been able to survive?
Speaker 3: Very carefully, very very carefully. I have a dedicated team and the staff of one hundred and fifty Nigerians spread out through several states that are rendering aid to the survivors of these attacks. And since twenty nineteen, we've been able to over five hundred thousand persecuted Christians. And we're continuing to do our work, and we're trying to do preventative measures. We've been working with village security teams, trying to train them on security awareness. If an attack comes, how do we save lives. We've been working on this for six years and you know we need all the help we can get out there until the government intervenes.
Speaker 1: Judge Saul, thanks for coming on to Bill Cunningham show. What is your website? Again? For those listening locally and around the country, how can those of good faith and goodwill help in this and the stopping of this genocide? And now this is a real genocide happening in Nigeria. What's your what are your websites?
Speaker 3: My website is equipping the Persecuted dot org. That's all three words Equipping the Persecuted dot org. And then I ask you to partner with our organization. And then second, please add this to your prayer list. Add the plight of our persecuted brothers and sisters in Nigeria to your prayer list. Pray for them every day. Pray for our ministry, Pray for the safety of our people.
Speaker 1: Judge Saul sa u L. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Judd. I've done many topics over the years, none more important than this, because there's nowhere in the world where Christians and Catholics are slaughtering Muslims to the tune of hundreds of thousands or millions. It doesn't happen the other way around. On what happens in one direction, and that's happening with both right now in Nigeria. Judge Saul, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And jud you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you, sir, God bless you got.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Where's the Pope, where's the UN It's not climate change? Where are the civil rights groups in Western Europe and America and in Africa? Where are they? Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: It ain't cool being no job so close to things.
Speaker 1: Give hello, buyetm skos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 5: It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close.
Speaker 1: Thanks, give a lot of jive turkeys. Over the weekend, Rock, we had some serious turks going around here and began with U se playing Louisville and Patrick Kelsey seg not good. Loville wins. Then Xavier plays Georgia the Bulldogs and Xavier loses. Then sad Saturday evening, Saturday Morning Fox Sports is there are the big timers like you were here. Guess what you see HAF the Mormons, HAF the Mormons, what happens by U rules? Then we have, of course the Sunday debacle with the Bengals and what happened with that l and the lionel MESSI said, children, daddy's arriving. I texted you this summary yesterday. Not good, but Daddy's here.
Speaker 2: But but but.
Speaker 8: I see you're wearing a blue shirt. Now you have completely changed your loose Yeah, exactly, look at you. You are unbelievable. Well I didn't wipe my ass on the elder side, Yeah right, did he? You just you stop pull down his pants.
Speaker 1: And rubs Alabama Friday though I'm making it up. Then somebody rubbed their ass on that elder sign what the games sleas his daughter's dog. Damn, what a game? Twenty seven to seven. I'm about to text you knew, I knew, I felt it coming. I almost. I looked again. It was twenty seven to twenty one? I said, what what happened? La a minute? The greatest game, that.
Speaker 8: Big comeback Logan von Holly the wide receiver for st X three touchdowns, Volmer the running back ninety one yards, two touchdowns, Jackson Fry three touchdown passes. Kobe Clapper was unbelievable and Notre Dame commit unbelievable defense.
Speaker 1: Braydon Riley had an interception. To see what it was? Total team effort, but the big game on Friday. Rock finally said, that's gonna play somebody that got to beat segment's middle tucky. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Go with the Midi's middle tucky.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 8: They got a good d lineman, they call him the Boogeyman or something. I looked at him, and they got a quarterback who's pretty good. So is Middletown any good they're there, aren't they in the state seventi finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good. Segment wants to bet each of us, not just a hot Fudgs Sunday one hundred dollars each in Middletown. Put the money where your mouth is, SEGM, let's go. Come on, shut up, Rock, I'm on your side, rubbing your ass on the elder side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about Wait a minute, Wait a minute, what what what about North Carolina losing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Saturday? So who wins that bet?
Speaker 8: Well, the way I see I explain this to Willy, he's uh, so I won a hot fudge Sunday for Moller or shoot me for for Moler?
Speaker 1: Saint X, I won for Outerers.
Speaker 8: Say next, I lost one on the North Carolina, so I'm still net one hot Sunday.
Speaker 1: Did you see the uh get door dashed to bring him back on Cincinnati?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, it's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures. Right now we're paying for Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: You said you sent me copious articles concerning Jordan Hudson over the weekend. Though I get from it is Jordan Hudson articles.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a problem now in Belichick Lane. Yeah, Steve Belichick's wife is named Jennifer, and she's giving interviews saying, we've had it Jordan Nudson. She's saying what I think everyone else has been thinking. And she said, I don't know anything about it. And Belichick, she says her father in law must choose between Jordan Hudson or the family.
Speaker 8: Well, she's sitting there saying like, Okay, you're probably done coaching, but this is my husband's life and livelihood here and you're screwing it up.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna get bounce.
Speaker 8: We're gonna have to go coach at Tates Creek High School next year because he can't get it together.
Speaker 1: I have no explanation for what happened, and.
Speaker 9: That's what they're looking into, so I can't comment on what they're doing. That's something that you should talk to them about.
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that family? Thanksgiving Day? Oh, Thursday is gonna be rough. You know your friend Chief of Police Tom's Trucker had the story where the family got into an argument around the turkey table, killed them all that right, They killed each other. Then they were stamped it out with a fork in the chest. Another one had a knife.
Speaker 10: And the turkey car is just a horror movie. You got to get him on getting on Striker on. That's funny story.
Speaker 8: But I am picturing in my head the Thanksgiving table of the Belichick family law and then Jordan Hudgess You's sitting there in some like you know, half sequence dress and yeah, look at home like she's had.
Speaker 1: A government girl model.
Speaker 3: Shoot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the Jennifer, the daughter in law, made the lasting comment, what does she give you that we don't.
Speaker 6: You think he's going to carve the turkey for the family. There are something later that night, I know that going on.
Speaker 1: We got Jeff Birding calling in, Jeff Birding, watch your language are live on the air. Okay, I wanted to see they got to talk about the Thanksgiving Day race. But I think Daddy showed up on Sunday at five o'clock and Daddy, Lionel Messi said enough for this kind of stuff. Daddy's in town, get ready for a butt whipping. Could you comment on.
Speaker 7: I think I think on Friday I did refer to him as the messy mountain that we were climbing.
Speaker 1: And slid down.
Speaker 7: You know, look, they call him the goat for a reason, and you know, I said, I like our team, but if Messi does messy things, they're going to be hard to beat. And he did, you know, a goal and three assists to you. You know, we played great the first half and then it just got got away from us the second half.
Speaker 1: And it sucks, we said here. Of course, Friday night you had UC playing Louisville at Heritage. They lost, and then uh, for Saturday morning, all the experts come into town. By the way, Xavier lost Friday night too to Georgia by one point. So it start off a little off, you see that. And then of course Saturday night you got UC you know, f the Mormons. People are talking about that all over Utah, and then the Bearcats get hammered by the Mormons. And then add on top of that, the next day, of course you had the Bengals getting hammered, and then you had f C. The only hope we had was Messy twisting an ankle. That didn't happen. Then even the Cyclones lost to the Whalers, and so uh.
Speaker 7: Off weekend for Cincinnati sports fan.
Speaker 8: That's for sure, except for your own water on Friday nights after right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Was, I was, I was there Rocky, and you know what, I love what Steve Speck had to say. It's the same that Elder sax one of those teams had to lose.
Speaker 3: But as a.
Speaker 2: Bomber, were glad it wasn't us.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't want to take program. I don't want to say. I don't want to it was great, great respect. Beat the hell out of him. It's twenty seven to seven. I'm sending text all my sand X guys. Have you seen the score? Have you seen the score? And then the next time, next time I hear it's like forty seven to three, or I said, what the hell happened? But you know, we have a big sign from Elder here that was given me by coach Ramsey, signed by the players for the one hundred anniversary, and Rocky took it off the wall and rubbed his ass on the flay. I want to see what come on, Rocky, you can do better than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only respect for Elder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're starting to be the web.
Speaker 7: Side without Elder in the South, so we got to respect, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, somebody to beat up on. But we got John Barrett. I know seg is going to be there running talk about the Thanksgiving Day Race. There's a couple of spots available. Seg be there and his speed o running around look like a rubber band on a watermelon. But what's going to.
Speaker 2: Happen on people?
Speaker 1: Well, run away from run away from him? But what's happening on Thursday? Again, it's a TQL is involved. Give me a full for it?
Speaker 2: Sure well.
Speaker 7: Obviously Thanksgivings about food and family and football, but before all the camaraderie of the day. We always encourage people to start out being healthy, get moving. We have one of the oldest and largest ten k's in the country. It's the one hundred and sixteenth running of the Western and Southern Thanksgiving Day Race.
Speaker 3: It brings the community.
Speaker 7: Together over eleven thousand runners and walkers. And this year we have Pig Works. People know they do the Flying Pig Marathon the Queen City Half. They're helping the manage the race so we official distance timing, more water stops on the course. But we have the Chick fil A five k, the Western and Southern ten k of Pro Impact Kids Fun Run, so you can walk it families of all ages, you know and bring your family downtown. The kids thing is at eight thirty after it begins at nine, we have a finisher's medal for the first time in twenty five years. And it's just a great family tradition and both The beginning of the race is outside right in front of TQL Stadium on Central Parkway. It ends with everyone being able to go onto the field inside the stadium, get your picture up on the board on the big video boards, and it's just such a great way to start the day. The weather's going to be dry, and so we just want to encourage people.
Speaker 1: To come out Thanksgiving Day race dot com. Even those like segment can walk no problem. Anybody can walk five to ten miles. It's a great event, and congratulations for taking this over.
Speaker 2: Three three three three to three to I.
Speaker 5: Think it's a ten k six miles soles not that long.
Speaker 7: Even the five k's just three point two, So come on, all of us are healthy enough to walk the five k.
Speaker 1: No question about it. I guess FC some of the players might be there beating, bloodied, but unbound. You don't rebuild your reload getting ready for next season. Let me give you can I give you one suggestion.
Speaker 2: It starts today. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: There's a player that is bigger, bigger than MESSI who FC could employ to come here? Kaka not Kaka Ronaldo? That's the one. Can you get Ronaldo to come here and play for? My wife says I. Look from the legs down, she said, I have a great set of legs on me. Yeah, she loves my finger.
Speaker 6: You know, you know, Jeff, if you guys get Ronaldo and the Reds get Kyle Schwarber, look out ka before the Reds.
Speaker 2: Getting Kyle Swarber.
Speaker 4: I've been paying attention to see.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's possible.
Speaker 7: I think that'd be That'd be a literal home run.
Speaker 1: How about this deal? Give him ten million of a year and then to further rest beginning in fifteen years from now, u Otani style, and that's the way to get it done. So just pay a little bit now, pay a boat boatload later on and away you go. But uh, Jeff, we got to run. Thanks. I'm gonna have John Barrett on Wednesday too. Good luck next year, agains Je, Thanks.
Speaker 7: Brother, Thanks Thanksgiving everyone, Thanks.
Speaker 1: So much, Jeff, Jeff heavy Thanksgiving, messy, Messy. Now you're not really commenting on the Belichick situation. I sent you three articles about the family squabbles with her. The women in the Belichick family don't like her around Papa Grandpaul. I think, isn't that the responsibility of the family.
Speaker 8: Sometimes someone a member of the family can be, you know, singularly focused on something.
Speaker 1: They don't see the greater picture.
Speaker 8: Up to your family to come in and say, listen, snap out him, here's what's really going on. You see one thing, yes, and by that I mean one thing, but there's other things. Maybe two things yes, three if he found it all together, maybe four. Well he's seen the family show. He's not really thinking, right, But you got to look at the bigger picture picture. How this effect is not just you, but how about everybody?
Speaker 1: It also affects you because right the job of the families a you're gonna coach the giants. Are they going to take it back in the NFL? You don't think so.
Speaker 8: I think eighty won eight games in North Carolina. I think they very well could have. Think this shines off. Plus the scandals, well, I mean if it wasn't her, I think even if she was out of the picture. But there's no way the Mara family wants to there's going We're gonna bring this in and this whole three.
Speaker 1: Ring circle or no, they would love that. Yeah, I only love it, but there's no way. We say, give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 6: Well, leave the student reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Southeastern Indiana, called Joe Exstein at Xstein Heating and COOLi an eight one, two, nine, three to two, twenty twenty six spot.
Speaker 1: I'd like to be a Thanksgiving dinner with the Belichicks. No, but I like a camera there. I'd like to like peer in and see what reality is. See Jenny Belichick taking a fork and bearing into the chest, a little cat fight right there. You can take this turkey like write down your gut, honey.
Speaker 6: Bengals head coach Zach Taylor said he he's anticipating right franchise quarterback Joe Burrow to start Thanksgiving night against the Reelings.
Speaker 1: Rock your reaction should he play or not? T Higgins is out, Give us someone to talk about. Hendrickson and Higgins are out. He's out. Hendrickson's out, Yes, he can't. Thirty million dollars believe that doesn't play. See, I believe there's someone that that said this might happen during the offseason. What we can do, we can signing. I believe I said this. And here it is thirty one years old and he can't play, can't play thirty million, He may not play the rest of the year, may not play the rest a huge, huge chunk of change for nothing. He can't even travel on the plane as a captain to go to the game. In fact, the Bengals have won one game in the last and seventy one days. They won one game.
Speaker 8: But how about what we're taking on taking on the Patriots and we have There's no Burrow, no Jamar Chase, no Trey Hendrickson, and no Higgins for most of the game, four biggest players, most highest paid players are not there and almost one.
Speaker 1: That's what box Mills has played better. They've turned the corner Rock, They've turned the corner. I'm not sure which corner it is. The corner I don't know. They turned the vine fifth and vine.
Speaker 3: Is that it is that?
Speaker 1: It's sick? Yeah, and Ni l hast come to Ohio Rock.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you said that, saying Tim Streed, who is the director of media relations for the OHSAA. He'll have joined the Eddie and Rocky Show at three thirty five today.
Speaker 1: Past past of the vote was convincing. Here here's the big question. You want to know, the big question for Tim, let me have it.
Speaker 8: Is it true, inn I l Is this like l Rose's Pizza wants to, you know, give twenty five hundred bucks to Joe Smith, who's a great.
Speaker 1: Saying that right exactly him?
Speaker 8: Is it that or is it a la college style where it just goes into a big kitty, or or a company can say, hey, we're going to donate whatever twenty thousand dollars to your nil and you.
Speaker 1: Can use that the bible. You got to talk to this guy, I'm going you about this. Ask him. What's Belichick getting out of that relationship and ship with Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just still don't understand. But Jenny from the block she understands. Yes, very very well, say get me out of the Stoos report.
Speaker 6: Willie and Houtter of a great Monday here at a tri State We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 4: The windows my whole career in everybody that that we have in that locker room, all the coaches we have. You know, things are going to change year to year, but.
Speaker 1: Our windows always open. It's it's cracked right now, It's broken, all right, Rock, Thank you, thank you. You love the articles I send you. I do on seven hundred WL