Speaker 1: Seven thirty seven, seven hundred WLWR and L carry Or Sportstock presented by Kelsey Chevrolet. I'm Lance Pacatister. Thanks for being here. I'm on x Twitter at Lance Pacanister. Thanks for following. If you don't, we'd love to have you be a part of the conversation during the show and beyond. Did you know there's one hundred and twenty I believe this is correct, there's one hundred and twenty seven days till Red's opening day, holidays coming up. How about some stocking stuff for ideas, some stuff to put under the trees. And this is news that warms you up on a miserable day. Red single game tickets excluding Opening Day are on sale now. For more on that, let's go straight to the source. He is the senior director of ticket sales for yours, Cincinnati Reds. That would be Mark Schuller.
Speaker 2: How are you, Lance, I'm doing great? How are you I am?
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's start here. I don't want to bury the lead because I know everybody loves to hear this about fees. Tell us about a window of opportunity right now that does not involve fees on Red's tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over the past couple of years, we've actually moved up the date to put single game tickets on sale. A big part of that is to allow fans to purchase them for gifts and really lock in, you know, the following summer early on. So right now, tickets are available for all eighty games other than opening Day online with no fees, and that'll be running through Monday, November twenty four.
Speaker 1: Can't beat that, all right, give us a quick overlook of the twenty twenty six schedule and maybe some opponents of.
Speaker 2: Note yeah, so, I mean, our goal has always to deliver great experience and offer a bunch of different ticket packages and varieties for folks. And you know, we're excited about twenty six there. It's packed with a lot of fun. We have seven Bobble Had dates. All those will be on various Saturdays throughout the year. We're gon have multiple firework shows, a special Fourth of July celebration which will include a Reds branded USA hat which will be really cool. And we'll continue to addmo items tough the calendar for the next couple of months. But you know, as we look at this schedule, it's really exciting. We have to start with the Red Sox and open up against them, so have a prime opponent right off the bat, which is really exciting. And you know how the schedules change. We play a lot of American League team, so we'll have the Tigers in April, and you know the La Dodgers will be coming here in September, so and we always know we see the Cubs and Cardinals every year, and so really good opponents on the on the schedule.
Speaker 1: I love and I know my son Casey loves the pick six plan. Perfect for maybe a holiday gift for a Reds fan in your home. Explain the pick six plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so our pick six plan has been a popular item the last several years. So purchase on a pick six plan, you actually get to pick any six games throughout the twenty twenty sixth season and it comes with an exclusive bobblehead. So this year we're doing Ellie de la Cruz. He's going to be dabbing and it's going to be a light up bobblehead, so the base will light up and he's going to be doing his famous dabs. So you check that out at red dot com slash pick six.
Speaker 1: Love that and I'm really excited with this next thing because last year you guys introduced the three two to one Tuesday Ballpark Pass, which is a fantastic idea and it's my understanding it is expanding with multiple options this year.
Speaker 2: Do tell yeah, it is expanding. So for the listeners that don't know, every Tuesday at the ballpark we do a three to two to one special, which is three dollars beers, two dollars hot dogs, and one dollar ice cream and that's became really popular over the past couple of years. And last year we interdewed what's introduced what is called a pass product. It's a little bit different in the ticket meaning they can't be forward day or resold or anything like that. So the way they work is the day a game, you'll get a text message saying, hey, are you coming tonight, you say yes, and then two hours before the game, you'll be sent tickets to the game. So we dabbled. Last year we did a pass it was forty nine to ninety nine for all thirteen games. We're bringing that back as well, and we're also expanding that into a couple of different seating levels, so you can get an upper level pass for just eighty nine to ninety nine and a Premiere Pass which is our lower level pass or one hundred and ninety nine ninety nine and again access to all thirteen Tuesday games throughout this season. So really great value and great opportunity.
Speaker 1: Can't beat that. That is a fantastic deal, absolutely all right, and last but not least one. No, everybody's excited it's back after a two year break. I can't wait to do sports talk on that Friday night from Reds Fest, which returns January sixteenth and seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you are a busy man at RedFest. I think it's this NonStop player after player and it's been a little hiatus with the renovations going on. So we'll actually be the first event back at the convention Center. We're really excited about that. We did a walk through the other day. It's coming along great and it'll be ready for us on January sixteenth and seventeen. So reds dot com slash tickets has all the information about all the tickets we talked about, but also go on there and get RedFest tickets if you've never been. It is a spectacle. It's a great way to get autographs meat players, see live interviews, and just hang out and think about baseball when it's nice and cold here Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Love it, Love love talking Reds baseball. Great catching up. Thank you for your time tonight and happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happy Thanksgiving me you Lance, I appreciate having me all you got it, Take care.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mark