Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live. The text is nine to five to five zero zero. Has this ever happened to you? Did you ever have like a cold weather moment where the cold made you do it?
Speaker 2: It was so cold this weekend.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was kind of like forgetting things and kind of forgetful of what I was doing. I mean, think about this, and this is where I'll give you some examples of things that I want to know. If you've done because just the weather's gotten to you or the cold has gotten to What dumb or desperate decision did you make in this cold? Like did you leave your car running when you got home? Or we're in a parking lot of a business. Did you pull away from the gas station with the pump still in it?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god? Has anybody ever done this? I want to know?
Speaker 1: Or did you slide into a ditch or something because you weren't paying attention? This was mine. I went to the gas station to go fill up my tahoe. And you know how cold it is where it's so cold you don't even want to stand outside, so you quickly go out. You either swipe or you tap your credit card, you select the grade that you're going to put in there, You put the pump inside, and then what do you do?
Speaker 2: You run back into your car. I know people say you're not supposed to do it. I do it all the time when it's this cold. If it is cold, I don't care if my car explodes. Guess what it's going to keep me warm if it does. Wait, what do you mean? What aren't you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to sit in the car while the car's fueling up. You're supposed to stand by. The actual static electricity could create a spark and then catch on fire. But all you have to do is touch something metal before you go pull your guest thing out of your earth.
Speaker 2: And I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I think that Midbusters, those guys back in the day kind of disputed that.
Speaker 2: But this is what I did.
Speaker 1: I sat inside the car and I usually sit in there, and I might have maybe uh a song or two playing on the old uh you know, Apple music or whatever it is I'm listening to, and then I wait for the click. You can hear the click right of the pump stopping, and then you go, oh good, okay, I'm out, and then you look up there and you're like, seventy dollars.
Speaker 2: That's got seventy dollars. So I'm waiting. I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting, and I'm listening, and I go, I think I just listened to a full song and a half. I think I actually got through the entire next song almost. So I'm looking back, I'm like, okay, well I'm gonna get out and go.
Speaker 2: Look. I go back out there and look all zeros. I never started the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Now, you got to press the pump. It was a cold weather. It was a cold weather moment that made me act a fool.
Speaker 2: Who is this? Carlss is on with us right now? It's up Carloss. Hey, hey Mojoe, love you, guys, man, love you too, Thank you, buddy, appreciate it. Did you do you have a cold? Did the cold make you do it? Oh my god, man, I'm out snow blowing. It's so cold. I dropped my keys into snow and I still can't find them. Cardless, you're carless. You're gonna find him in April. It looks that way. So I had to get my extra sit so I can't find them.
Speaker 1: You know, the worst is you're gonna snow blow over them, and you know how you're gonna find them when you hear you know that's what that's when it's gonna happen to you. Carlos, Carlos, let's listen. Listen to this text message seven three four I left with the pump still in it. A person that did this seven three four. They don't want to go on the air though, they said it's too dangerous to talk and drive.
Speaker 2: Get their texting be done there done that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like an explosion waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it clicks or something. It's a safety mechanism. Once you put it out, it stops. That's that's what I Kevin, Kevin, go ahead, Kevin. That's what she said. That's what she said. All right, thank you, Carlos,