Speaker 1: All right, it is mojo in the morning. So I went to a new doctor. I got my doctor, uh got me an appointment with another doctor. So I have been doing testosterone for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Is it helping?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, you know where it helps me, not sexually, it helps me sleep.
Speaker 3: I was wondering, like why I.
Speaker 1: Had I had my testosterone checked by a testosterone doctor, like one of those clinics that does just testosterone stuff. And you know how women go to, women go to get botox and beauty and stuff. I went to a dude doctor men too, and men men, you know, men too exactly. So I had it checked and my testosterone was one hundred. And your testosterone at one hundred is like ridiculous, Like you should at least at my age, I should be up five seven, six hundred whatever like that, or eight hundred or more.
Speaker 2: You should be one thousand.
Speaker 3: Maybe, you know, do you still think about sucks boobs as much as you do?
Speaker 2: No, this is weird, this is crazy. I was at one hundred.
Speaker 1: I was literally almost a woman at that moment, and I kind of realized what it was.
Speaker 2: I was actually enjoying it. I really kind of enjoyed it. For a little bit.
Speaker 1: So no, so I started taking testosterone. And then my doctor didn't like the idea that I was going to take testosterone from the doctor that I was taking testosterone, and so she said, let's have you go to a Michigan doctor, you know, a professional urologist that does this whole thing and doesn't do all this, and we're going to have her check you out. So she got me an appointment with a urologist. This is where the topic comes into play. So I go to the doctor and I check in at the front desk, and I usually like to see what my doctors look like beforehand, so I kind of know who my doctor is. Like I kind of have an idea, like, Hi, doctor, are you doing? If I see them at Kroger, I can realize that's the doctor I'm going to go see. You know what ideal is, see if I have ever seen them before. I didn't do it in this case. So I went to the doctor. I checked in, They brought me back. The nurse brings me back into the room, you know, does the whole thing where she weighs me. I hate when they have to always weigh you at the doctor's office. I just got weighed not that long ago. Yes, I might have gained a couple of pounds. So she goes the doctor will be right in. I'm sitting there, I'm waiting. All of a sudden, the door opens up and this is thirty something young attractive female walks in, and I my first thing comes into play because this is a urologist. You know what a urologist is, A dick doctor basically a penis do's your penis doc. She's the penis doctor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, this woman walks in and I think to myself, this is a bad stereotype. This must be another nurse because I'm thinking, I don't think that I'm going to a female doctor that for my wii wi.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's actually the doctor.
Speaker 1: She sits down, and I'm like the whole time going, oh my god, Like I'm thinking, is she going to do like okay, check or something, you know what I mean? Like this whole time and now my doctor and I have a new doctor right now, and it's a female doctor too. So I'm going to this female doctor. And she's very nice and very makes me very comfortable.
Speaker 3: She's all wondering while you're not talking about her this way.
Speaker 1: Well, no, she's also young, and she's a pretty woman too. Okay, Okay, so this is I kind of I'm like, what is God doing this to me?
Speaker 2: Why didn't why didn't God do this to me when I had high testoster?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Why is God doing it when my testosterone's low? So I'm sitting there the whole time and I and I asked the doctor, I go, so, so, you know, tell me a little bit about you, just like I'm asking the questions and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I said, so, what do you do at the hospital? You do procedures.
Speaker 1: And she's telling me she has vissectomies and she's doing all this stuff. And I'm thinking to myself, I went to Mitch Hollander to get my visseectomy. Mitch Hollander is a white, old Jewish guy. Okay, not old, he was. He's a young guy. But he had cold hands, and I I could not have gone. I don't think I could have gone and gotten a visectum me and had had my you know, as Luke would say, Ball, you know grabbed.
Speaker 2: By Uh are you awake? Yeah, That's what I was.
Speaker 1: Wondering, Yes, you are awake during of eseectomy?
Speaker 2: You uh they numbed down there. Okay, cool, cool.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what Mitch Allender said this first reaction. He says to me when he goes in there and goes to grab my privates, he goes, it must be cold. Let me warm this up a little. I don't want to be numb before. Yeah, or I'm just gonna go to your female doctor. So so I'm singing there, sitting there the whole time, going, Okay, this is awkward soccer. She's a fantastic doctor. She gave me some really amazing things to look out for. No, she you know, she gave me test I didn't even need testoster and it was amazing. No, No, she she was great. She was answering all my questions. And then I asked her a couple other things and she brought up some things. Were her hands warm. We didn't touch at all. It was basically a clinical visit, like we we're talking and stuff, and I got to go get it. I got you get test on and stuff. So long story short, I'm sitting there the whole time, and all I kept thinking to myself, and Shannon will know this. The rest of you guys won't, but you may chuckle when I say this, was doctor Cucci.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that name, doctor cuchilogist?
Speaker 1: We had We did a topic on our show one time of the craziest you know name for a doctor that actually somebody went to, and it was a guynecologist whose name was doctor Coucie.
Speaker 2: Now tell me that that.
Speaker 1: Was meant to be. So the talk was that doctor Cuchie was a good looking guy.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine if it was a football player, like a running back Byci just got knocked out.
Speaker 2: Think doctor Couci was hot.
Speaker 1: If I remember doctor Cuchie was really attractive, it wasn't he. I think doctor Cuchie was a good looking guy.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: So here's the topic that I want to bring up right now? Could you go to a good looking doctor?
Speaker 2: Like? Would you really? Why not? Could you? Isn't that the dream? Really?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 5: Somebody got to touch a wall. They might as well be fun. You want to go to a good looking doctor. Somebody has to touch me. I might as well be attracted.
Speaker 2: If you get turned on, the better the better. You can't help it.
Speaker 1: They understand there are doctors and the natural real I want my doctors to be just doctors. I want to be clinical. I wanted to be like doctor batell who is in the studio with us. I wanted to look like him. I don't want him, you know what I mean, I don't need to. But this is this is the part that's kind of interesting of this. If you're a woman, think about this. If you're a woman, you're a woman, right are You're a woman? I'm almost a woman. I was a hundred testosterone. I was almost You probably buy your testosterone than I do. Eat his snickers?
Speaker 2: Could you could you get and put your legs up in that? I'm thinking about that right now. I need a guy. Now, what we did you do? What would you do with that doctor?
Speaker 1: That was that we had you in the stirrups looked like uh, Jason Bateman.
Speaker 2: Oh I I would.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hearts are coming on?
Speaker 2: What's going on here? Oh my god? Like? Could you could you go to a hot think of it?
Speaker 1: Think of your doctor if your doctor looked like the hot Pittsburgh Steeler guy.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my A couple of years ago, I needed my ear. I knew my ears needed to be cleaned because I was having trouble hearing these headphones like scress all up and my sister Jacqueline was like, hey, you need to go to I don't even remember the guy's name, some ear doc some E N T who is like very well known for being very very hot. I looked this guy up, but this is before I was single. And she's like, I think he's single too. There is no way in hell I am going to a hot doctor to have him look in my crusty, waxy ears.
Speaker 2: I'd clean him before it.
Speaker 3: No way. So like, I feel like for some of these doctors, it's like a strike against you, almost like I didn't end up going to him, no offense, doctor Wyangart, and I love you, but you don't look.
Speaker 1: Like a four four mojo live A four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number. I want to know who goes to a hot doctor? And is it weird for you to go to a hot doctor. Buck wants to bring up his vasectomy doctor. What was your viseectomy doctor's name?
Speaker 4: His Cox?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, Richard, Richard Cox. Tell me that that guy and doctor Kucci weren't in the perfects are cruel? What would have happened if Dick Cox and uh whatever kuci Ucci? What would have happened if both those guys decided to go to the opposite fields, like you know, Cuccie went to the Victoms and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I need Cox and Cochi to get married. And the name hold on. Dawn's on with us. This is funny. One too down. What's up, hey, don Hi? Who is the the visectomy doctor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, her name is Richard Tapper, but he goes by Chapper.
Speaker 7: He's in the phone book.
Speaker 2: Doctor. He was so good. Oh my gosh, what's up? Uh, Democritus, what's up?
Speaker 6: Loo? Hi, I'm doing I have a friend name Uccio that I'm here.
Speaker 1: You have Couccie Coop. Okay, so now we're going down the wrong road. We're talking about just name.
Speaker 2: So it's like deloo, oh my god, that is so funny. All right, let me get back to the to the topic. I want to do.
Speaker 1: The hot doctor, Colleen, you had an obg y n that was hot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I was like twenty four years old, my first pregnancy, and already like a little self conscious about it, and in walks Mick McDreamy basically yes, not mccreeming, but McDreamy, and I was just like, oh no, and my husband at the time was there, and you know, he's already like feeling awkward. You know, he's a twenty eight year old dude, and uh, he's in the corner and all of a sudden, this this gorgeous doctor. He's like, spread your legs and goes to town doing the exam, and my ex husband is just like basically cowering and covering his eyes in the corner. And I'm pretty sure he barely came back to any appointments after that.
Speaker 4: But so awkward.
Speaker 7: I put to a female ass that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it's awkward thing.
Speaker 7: I was like, I have a crush on my.
Speaker 1: Opd y n And at this point, since since you divorced that guy, your ex husband and the father of your baby, you should go back to sexy doc.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So now I'm forty one, so the doc has aged as much as I have, and so he's not quite as nick dreamy anymore. Or I will say.
Speaker 2: That, could you go to the hot doctor again? Like that would be to me.
Speaker 1: It would be so especially if you're single, Like if you're a single woman that was in your twenties, not with your husband and a baby and your belly like that would be wild.
Speaker 2: What's up? keV is like, I'm signing up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hit my that's a crazy position to be the husband in there. Yeah, Like do you not want to go in there and see what's taking place? Or how do you feel being inside of there while he's inside of there?
Speaker 2: What's up, Jessica?
Speaker 8: Hi, So I recently had to find a new gynecologist. My insurance chained until I went to the appointment with no idea what he looks like, and after I saw him, I will never miss another appointment.
Speaker 7: He was so fine.
Speaker 6: I loved that place.
Speaker 8: I called my friend and I'm like, You're not even gonna.
Speaker 1: Believe this was your vagina, the happiest that the vagina has ever been.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was the best experience I've ever had with my feet in those syrups.
Speaker 2: My vagina is angry.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be amazing. Uh all that Casey had a hot chiropractor? Did you go for lots of adjustments? Casey?
Speaker 4: Well, it's actually my son.
Speaker 8: He needed an adjustment and I was like, oh, I need a new chiropractor. And his name is Doctor the Cracker.
Speaker 6: And he Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I went in and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I am not getting adjusted by him.
Speaker 1: He is beautiful, Doctor Cracker, Doctor de Cracker, excuse me, son, Can you leave the room for a second and we're gonna have a little conversation me and doctor de Cracker.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: Amy?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 4: Hi Mojo?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Amy? What was your attractive doctor? What kind of a work did he do?
Speaker 4: That sounds crazy a diatrist, like, you don't expect to go into your pediatrists and have him be hot. And so I went in for a foot issue and was like, oh my god, this guy's so hot. And everyone in town knows this that goes to him.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, he's hot.
Speaker 4: So when I had to have surgery, you know how when you get the twilight that makes you calm your nerves that you get when you have your wizard teeth out, but you can say like really inappropriate things. So yeah, oh no, its right. So before the surgery, they asked me if I wanted and I said, nope, nope, I'm good because I knew. I knew I would like say something terrible. My husband was there, like I could just imagine what I would have said in my twilight. So but yeah, so I don't want to say a name, but he's in South Jaian and just kiss.
Speaker 2: Come on, share him with me. I want doctor.
Speaker 4: It's doctor maestro. That's short, very doctor's won's foot foot doctor.
Speaker 2: Is it embarrassing going in with bunions?
Speaker 4: You know? Well, so I would keep my coworkers laughed at me because I would get I would get pedictory before every appointment.
Speaker 1: That's so nice, Amy, you're the best. Oh my god, Taya you there?
Speaker 6: Or Taya yeah, Taya hi?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I had a really crazy experience.
Speaker 2: I ended up having a surgery.
Speaker 6: And they put me on these painkillers that long story short caused severe constipation, and so I wasn't able to use the bathroom for like a week or two or whatever. So I had to go to the emergency room to the hospital and and the most gorgeous doctor walks in and he had to put his finger up my butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it was awful, absolutely awful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh so many Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: But is it weirder though with him doing it because you know he's hot, or is it just weird in general having some doctor just.
Speaker 2: Do that to you.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I would have preferred if he wasn't you know that hot, it would have been a lot better. But I didn't even know because it was the hospital, so I didn't even know what doctor was coming in there. Unfortunately, there were a lot of people in that day were putting fingers in places.
Speaker 2: To figure out what was wrong with me.
Speaker 6: And then like the most important doctor walked in and he was like, Gray's an enemy.
Speaker 2: Hot.
Speaker 1: I'm like, great, if you were actually like able to think about this, you should have asked him to turn the lights down.
Speaker 2: I would like to listen to a little Joe to see right now