Speaker 1: It is Marcus in the morning.
Speaker 2: It is time for Second Date Update powered by Pomponio Ranch Meats, Coside Raised Beef, Bold Flavor.
Speaker 1: It's the bays Beef Jerkey.
Speaker 2: Make an order now at Pomponio Ranchmeats dot com and use my code Marcus fifty for fifty percent off your first order. We've got Kevin on the phone. Good morning, Kevin, Good morning, Kevin, getting up super early for this. Hey man, this is where you tell me you're a night owl?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, right, all right, that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm here to help.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your date.
Speaker 2: Tell me about Maya, because I understand she has disappeared, So let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do for your date?
Speaker 3: Well, we did some drinks and desserts over in sam Mateo.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the flow was good.
Speaker 3: Just it went really well. Okay, yeah, I went really well. The connection was there, chemistry was good, and then afterwards she just kind of stopped.
Speaker 4: Responding to me, so I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you do anything weird out of the boil?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 1: All right, strap in, let's make this call. Here we go. Oh, this is Maya. Yeah, It's Marcus calling from Star one O one three. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I wonder you don't listen to our morning show? Do you not?
Speaker 5: Really? Sorry?
Speaker 2: So we do do a morning show for iHeartRadio on one on one three here in San Francisco. And I got your number from a guy who is claiming he went on a date with you and he's feeling like maybe you ghosted. I just wanted to see. I wanted to see if you ghosted in an if so, where he screwed up? So do you have a second to be on the air?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, sweet? I wanted to ask you about Kevin. Do you remember Kevin?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do remember Kevin? Okay, did you goes Kevin? Yes, Okay, I did.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out if my guy did something wrong. How was the date for you?
Speaker 5: I mean the date itself was like really good. I'm we we had a lot of really great conversations and I mean we had a good time. We did, and he actually he offered me some homemade cookies and this like container that you brought from home, so like you can tell that it was homemade.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you a sweet girl? You like me obviously, you guys went for dessert, so yes, Like.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I definitely do have a sweet tooth for sure. So I mean, I thought it was just incredibly nice that he, you know, did something completely out of the ordinary, like made some homemade cookies for me. I took the cookies and we went our separate ways went home.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: And then the next day though, however, like my iPhone started buzzing and I got a notification that there was like an air tag detected that was like moving around with me, and I got really freaked out. Sure, I wasn't really sure what was going on, and I like, where did this air tag even come from? Like I wasn't sure, Like I like, I searched everywhere, like it searched in my purse. I I looked around my car, I mean you could, like and I was just on a date too, So I was freaking out right now that like, oh my gosh, what like did he do this?
Speaker 4: Like it?
Speaker 5: And I remember the cookies the container, so I was I was looking at that, and then I found that there was an air tag taped underneath the lid of the There was an air tag taped.
Speaker 1: Underneath the lid, okay.
Speaker 5: Because I hadn't opened the cooking container yet, like, and then I saw it this morning and I texted him immediately and I was like, there's an air tag in this container, Like why is there an air tag? And then he never responded.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah that's weird. Yeah all right, so full disclosure. Kevin's listening right now on mute. I would now I have questions, so I'd love to bring him on. Kevin, are you there? Yeah, I'm here, bro an air tag.
Speaker 3: Okay, Before everyone thinks I'm just some sort of serial killer, I can explain, Yes, Well, my mom loves.
Speaker 4: The son leftovers home with everyone, right, but she gets really mad when people don't return these Shes got like these expensive glass Pirates containers, and I've lost like six of them over the year. So I hid an air tag inside the lid because I wanted to make sure I got the container back.
Speaker 5: But you didn't think that was like a thing to tell me that you hit an air tag.
Speaker 3: I wasn't tracking you. I was tracking the container.
Speaker 5: The pirates, but you gave it to me.
Speaker 3: I honestly, honestly forgot the air tag was in there.
Speaker 4: It was literally underneath the lid.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you even hear yourself?
Speaker 5: How do you forget something like that?
Speaker 3: My mom was actually asking if you finished the cookies?
Speaker 5: Yet that's just somehow even worse. This is like, this is not okay. Do you understand why this is so creepy?
Speaker 1: Kevin? You get that right?
Speaker 2: Like you're literally inadvertently I guess, tracking the lady, and that is weird.
Speaker 3: I understand how it's coming across, and.
Speaker 4: I truly did not mean it to be as creepy as it's it's coming across.
Speaker 1: And so I'm really sorry, Maya.
Speaker 2: It's your call. Do we want to try a second date?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: My gosh, absolutely not. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You're right? Hang on you guys, that was strange. Okay. Second date update