Speaker 1: City, The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on an amazing, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. In case you're wondering where we're going this hour, Well, some guy's mad at me because apparently I'm not talking about Islam enough. Someone else wants to talk about ninjitsu tips. I'll give you a couple helpfuls there. Someone wants to start numbering storms instead of naming them. Someone else wants to talk about these DSA candidates. How are they allowed to run?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That is so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, But I want to begin with this one. Jesse. The subject to this one is Iran and their refusal to comply. I believe that it is time to wipe out carg Island. I think pause. I've asked you before. Hopefully you've done this at some point in time. If not, now is as good a time as any to go look at a map of carg Island and see exactly what it is and where it is. In case you're driving and you know' or you just don't feel like it, so you know, we have this strait of Hormuz thing right with the Iran north of it, and then you go through the Strait of Hormos, and then you've got all these countries Kuwait and other deep deep into the Persian Gulf. Carg Island is way past the Strait of horm moves and it is deep, deep, deep inside the Persian Gulf. Okay, it's it's practically at the end of it. That's where Carg Island is. Carg Island has all these oil facilities and things the Iranians rely on, all right, Jesse, I think the only way is to smack them hard without emitting ground troops to say beep you and ruin them. When I was seventeen years old and went to Navy boot camp in November of nineteen seventy nine, the Tehran hostages had been in captivity for a while. Imagine my whole company's shocked that in January when we graduated, the hostages had not been released. Also, I had a friend that actually survived the bombing in Lebanon. He had decided to sleep outside that night because of the heat. My point is, I have had enough of these animals, says his name is Melton, and he says ps, sorry for the lengthy email. You can tell this is just an awesome old dude, He writes, just a very reasonable email and then apologizes at the end. Hey, sorry it was too long, all right, Melton. So why not just take out carg Island. Remember, as you're looking at that map of carg Island or picturing it in your head, look at the other countries. You see the United Arab Emirates right right in there, right there in the Persian Gulf, Saudi Arabia, big long coast, right in the Persian golf, Qatar, Persian Golf, Kuwait, Persian Golf. You're staying with me here. Those countries, they it's not that they're against us, Okay, it's not that they're against us. They are not able to physically protect themselves from Iranian missiles in drones. Iran has a large number and no one knows the amount of missiles and drones. Missiles and drones, missiles and drones. They've been working on this for a long time. Okay. So they can defeat the United States military, not at all. But what they can do is they can start blowing up critical infrastructure in Saudi Arabia, in the UAE, in Kuwait and those countries, even though they have various levels of modernization in the military, those countries can't stop it. Remember, the United States of America has had to burn through its missile stockpile trying to stop these Iranian attacks. And this is US with everything in the world. Kuwait doesn't have that, Saudi Arabia doesn't have that. The UAE, they do not have that. And I don't know, if you've been paying attention to the news, it would help if you read these headlines every now and then maybe dug into them a little bit. That these countries are getting wounded every time we do something in Iran or to Iran. Iran responds not with just lobbing missiles at US. It's Saudi Arabia, it's Kuwait, it's the UAE, and they are doing great damage to the infrastructure of the other nations. So look, there was a story out of the Wall Street Journal. I read a little bit to you is a couple of days ago, but it tracks with a lot of the things that I've been hearing from people I know the Trump administration. You know, we've been relying on those other countries around there that kind of d US in this whole affair, they are being pressured by those other countries to stop all this, stop all this. Why it's because they're friends with Iran. No, not at all. They hate Iran. They're tired of Iran. It's not that they're being pressured because financially they are being smashed. If you're a country like Saudi Arabia and oil is your economy, it's the entire economy. It's not like anyone's going there for tourism, and all of a sudden, your critical oil infrastructure is being damaged, that becomes a national security issue for you quickly. So we get caught up emotionally because we hate the Iran and the evil terrorist regime, and I certainly do, and we say, I'm sick of this. Stop. Iran has leverage. I wish they didn't have leverage. I hate that. I never want my enemies to have leverage. But Iran has leverage. And one of the main things they've used as leverage is, hey, you other golf states, you're all fair game the next time America starts dropping bombs on us, And so they all know when the United States of America launches another barrage of attacks on this or that or whatever targets there are in Iran. They know for a fact Iran's gonna start launching drones at them and their infrastructure and they will be hurt. And now those countries are, according to the reporting, telling Donald Trump, hey, just do a deal, all right, So Iran's gonna they're gonna pay a little toll or what have to pay a little toll to weron and okay, look, I don't love it. It's better than the alternative. Let's do a deal. Remember that before this conflict started, twenty million barrels a day was flowing through the strait of hormones a day. You know what it is now? Two six months? Do the math. I'm not gonna do the math, but do the math yourself as best you can. Six months, that's about one hundred and fifty days. How many barrels of oil now aren't in the global supply. And who's getting really squeezed with that? Those Gulf countries who make their living from the oil in a vacuum where it's just America, uh, and Iran in a vacuum like that. I understand your passion that that's just bomb them, kill them all and let God sort it out. Screw it, We'll just vaporized carg Island. I completely get that point of view. I'm explaining to you why it hasn't happened yet. Donald Trump knows economically and look at the pole numbers. Politically, that's not possible. He doesn't have the political capital for that. With your when your approval rating is this low, you don't have the political capital to conduct major military operations on foreign soil. If you're a king you don't, a prime minister you don't. A president doesn't. When the when you're when the public hates, frankly hate you, you don't have political capital. And political capital is the currency you need to conduct foreign wars. But we're there, and we're there, and it is what it is. Right now. Trump is trying to hammer out a deal. And if you are if you listen to people, or maybe you are one of these people who says just kill them all that God sort them out and let's who cares whatever happens. Again, I'm not going to criticize you at all. Foreign policies complicated, but I'm explaining right now why that's not happening. It's not happening. The UAE doesn't want it, Saudi Arabia doesn't want it, Kuwait doesn't want it. On top of that, what if we don't have the munitions to bomb from the air. You've heard all the reporting wasn't from me, It's been all over the news. What if we don't have the munitions to bomb it? Well, what's that mean? Now you're sending in the troops. Do you have any earthly idea how badly we are going to get annihilated at the midterms? If we have troops dying on Iranian soil, then Trump knows that He's well aware of that. That's why there aren't any there. Trust me, he knows he's well aware. All right, I get your passion. That's the logistics behind it. Let's move on. Talk about storms nijitsu these DSA candidates, How are they allowed to run as Democrats? Next?
Speaker 3: Bring a little stocky, follow, like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly's show.
Speaker 1: Sitty is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday? And ask doctor Jesse Friday member. You can email the show your love, your hates, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I thought it would be helpful if we did a quick immigration update. You ready for that? An immigration update is going to go like this. There's a story dude gets busted. What did he do? He stole one point five million dollars in COVID relief money. And he's a mayor. He's the mayor of Lawrence, Massachusetts, busted one point five million dollars. So what kind of a mayor would come in and promptly steal one point five million dollars from COVID relief?
Speaker 4: I speck prefer English when I I can do never, I promise to my constucio I speak perfer English. But I make one promise. I move education four.
Speaker 1: Right, We're doing great here, Jesse. Hurricane storm naming is the subject. Why not just number these storms rather than coming up with names they're and having one group or another offended because the name sounds ethnic or whatever the offense of the day is. Here's why you know. I don't give you a ton of parenting tips, because what do I know about being a father. But the grace of God, the boys turned out pretty good. But I don't know anything about it. But I'll give you this one. The absolute worst thing you can do as a parent when your children are young is teach them that throwing a fit will give you positive results. And I know this is difficult, but when you're out, and when you're out in a restaurant, and I'm not talking about like a newborn, you can't do anything there. But let's say you've got a two year old three year old and they're going a fit, getting loud. I said, I wanted chicken nuggets. Okay. You can respond one of two ways. The first way is okay, okay, calm down, honey, let's get you some chicken nuggets. Or you can lean in and say, if you raise your voice one more time, you and I are gonna go to the restroom for a couple minutes and you won't enjoy it. Shut your mouth in, eat your dinner. Does that sound mean? Maybe it does sound mean What that child has just done, That child has learned. The child's testing always testing what works what doesn't work. Like my dog fred Fred knows, if you sit and look really clute, cute, that's a great way to get table scraps. Your child is always learning what works, how do I get what I want? And more importantly, what won't get me? What I want. Why don't my children smart off? I mean, don't get wrong, there are a couple little smart but when they're in trouble with something like that, why don't they smart off? Because smarting off is going to make things so much worse for you, so much worse for you. Communists are exactly the same way, and people getting offended is exactly the same way. It's why you hear me make fun of people who email the show all the time and tell me how offended they are about this or offended they are about that. If you give those people what they want, if you give them the control they want over you, they will do it again and again and again and again and again without end. Ad does it to me. You know what she does. She'll put on sun dress or shorts and cowboy boots. Certainly, if she wants something, she's going to be wearing cowboy boots and shorts because she knows them weak, and she knows that's going to be the moment where she can say, do you think I could get some extra stuff for my garden? And I'm gonna say, all right, that's fine because I'm weak. Right, I've shown her my weaknesses and she exploits them, which is heartless. Hey, dear Sentae, I know you previously divulged some wisdom to your humble listening audience about your niujitsu background, but I was wondering if you would be willing to share what in your opinion is this superior weapon of choice? Nun chucks or a bo staff which is your preferred weapon? And like the Ninja Turtles, do you have a master splinter. Please don't say my name, as some ninjas like to remain in the shadows. Thank you for your time and consideration. First of all, I don't have a master splinter. I am the master. That's one second. I would have to say the bow staff is superior to nunchucks. And the reason I say that is this as a diet in wool teenage mutant Ninja Turtles fan. From the time I was a young boy, Michelangelo was my favorite ninja turtle and Michelangelo was the one who, by the way, Chris, they named an artist after him. Michelangelo was the one who had nunchucks. That was his weapon. I got a pair of nunchucks one time. They had pads on them, right, They not thick pads, though they had pads on them. Do you have any idea how many times I hurt myself trying to do the Michelangelo stuff for them? And I tried, I really really tried, and it never worked. And then I got to know this kid who's really bad kids. He had a rough upbringing. Whatever it is, what it is. I invited him over my house one day. We were outside playing, then we went in and played video games, which was awesome. Then I woke up the next day after he went home and my nunchucks were gone. He stole my nunchucks. I know, Chris, I've never been more devastated my entire life. He ended up admitting it, and his mom made him give him back, and he ruined him. He trashed him by the time he even gave him back. So a lot of nunchuck PTSD. I want to go with the bow staff. We've all been practicing with the bow staff our entire lives. Every time you grab a broom or a shovel or something like that, you've been preparing somebody's mad at me about Muslims. Next, you know, it's Friday, Jesus.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: Recommended It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify iTunes. We'll get back to it in just a moment. I have to play you this one. This is Emily Gallagher. She's an assembly woman in New York. Listen to what she says. Most of what we saw were crimes of poverty. People who are stealing things like toothpaste, people who are stealing things like you know us so, and that means if you're stealing those things, you need them. They're just destroyers. They don't mean well, they're just destroyers. They know what they're doing is destroying society. They want to destroy the society. They hate themselves. And by the way, anybody who's been in New York City knows exactly why the animals steal the toothpaste and the soap and the shampoo. And it's not because they're just super clean, and it's not because they're poor, and it's not because they need them. The animals steal all these things because then they go set up a table on a street corner where you're walking down the street in New York City. I'm not kidding if you look. If you're there right now, you know what I'm talking about, but other people don't know it. You'll walk down the street and there will be a huge table set up of all these random goods. Wait a minute, there's allergy medication, and I can get some toothpaste. And he's got raised is on sale. Where did this hobo come by all this stuff? They stole it and they're fencing it. And because communists are pro criminal, they don't bust these things. That's the true reality. Oh, we got this one. This guy's upset. First of all, he sent a link. Listen, we're never clicking on any links. This is not gonna happen. But then he got mad. Jesse, you are still silent on the issue. He put an exclamation point on it. You are possessed over communism but silent on Islam taking over the country. You must have Muslim friends and are afraid to hurt their feelings. Put that. He put an exclamation point on that one and this one too. You are a coward, all right, So listen, brother, you need to get off the internet. That's one. I am sure that you spend all day, every day clicking on every social media link. You can find. I know that it comes through in four sentences. It comes through. It's not good for your mental health. It's time for you to take a break, step away. That's one. Two. How do I know that from just the email? It's not just the email. I've talked about all kinds of things when it comes to Moss and Islamists, and I talk about that all the time. Why haven't you heard it? Because you are so mentally warped by this point in time, by so much time online. Anyone who says anything about any other subject is missing the real issue. And what is that issue? Well, it's of course the thing that you're obsessing over. You didn't even hear me. Your ears have stopped working because you've spent too much time online. And I'll tell you, I'm not even gonna read your name, but I can tell already right off the bat that I know because of your name and the email, I know for a fact that you are older. And that is not an insult to older people. This is a warning to older people, and it's a warning I've put out there multiple times before. Please hear me. If you are an older American social media social media, is it bad for this group or that group of Yes, it can be used for really a lot of good too, but can be used for a lot of bad. Our Kids kids today these days, are they too addicted to social media? Of course, I myself probably am, although AX is really the only one I use. Of course they are. Social media is infinitely more damaging to older people than it is younger people. Infinitely more damaging. And do you know how I know that? I know this because one, I have older people in my life, parents in laws, things like that, and I can't count how many times they have texted or sent me something that is completely bogus. But of course they saw someone put it on Facebook, and they took it hook line and sinker and they ran with it without looking it up, because no one's gonna lie on Facebook. It's not that you're dumb. Technology move faster than you did. I know because it happened to me. Technology moves faster than I intend to move. So I've backed off of it. I don't believe anything anymore because every time I would click on an AI picture of something, I would believe it, my kids would be all, Dad, that's AI. Come on. So I just don't believe at all. You can sit around retired and you can obsess over any single issue you can imagine, and you can just browse and scroll and click all day long, and you can rip yourself into such a miserable frenzy. Do you know who cusses me the most online on social media? People with gray hair? Not even kidding, people with gray hair and whiskers. Ninety percent of the nasty hey, you beeping idiot, ninety percent of those are people with gray hair and whiskers. What's going on there? I mean, I look at that person, and I think you should be making your grandchildren cookies. And you're cussing me out online. You don't even know me? What's going on there? Too much time on those phones, too much time on social media, too much time obsessing over something. Now, what are you? You're a moron. Now you've obsessed your way into being an angry, bitter moron who cusses it strangers online. This guy just called me a coward over something he was blatantly wrong about.
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if I told you to switch to pure talk, I have right. Look, we talk about foreigners all the time taking American jobs. It's a national crisis that foreigners are taking American jobs. So what can we do about it? Beyond voting? What can we do? We can support companies that don't do that. Pure Talk has one hundred percent US customer service. When you pick up your phone and dial pound two five zero and you say, Jesse Kelly, you know what you're not gonna hear.
Speaker 4: For English when I can do never, I promise to my constuci.
Speaker 1: You never have to hear that. At Pure Talk. An American who speaks English, dial pound two five zero and switch. You don't need your big wireless provider. Pure talks on the exact same towers Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, Hey, Jesse. One thing I've been thinking about that doesn't make sense to me. How are the DSA candidates able to run in Democrat primaries as open members of a separate primary from the Democrats. Shouldn't they be running as third parties? Well, they don't register that way. Remember this. Remember now, I'll just tell you what it was like in my area back when I ran for Congress twice. Things may have changed, but this will give you some idea if you want to, Like I wanted to run as the Republican for Congress down there. I wanted to be a Republican running for Congress. So I can't just register as a Republican and go down and say put my name on the ballot. It doesn't work that way. I have to register as a Republican and then there there's a set number of signatures I have to get from people. And if I get an we'll call it a hundred. I believe it was a lot more than that, but we'll call it one hundred. I have to get one hundred signatures from people who live in the dishtion. If I reach my signature quota. These are not votes, remember they're just signatures. If I reach my signature quota, then I can get on the ballot. And I had to do it. I worked for it, My people worked for it. Just setting up a tent. Hey not asking to vote, whatever, Just can you put me on the ballot. You get enough of those signatures and turn them in and they get approved. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are, what you say you are. If I registered as a Republican and I got those signatures, enough signatures to get my name on the ballot, I can come out the next day and say I'm a communist. I hate America. I'm going to be a Republican on the ballot running no matter what, because I already checked all the boxes. There aren't as many blocks as you may water I may want on these things. It generally just comes down to relatively small and easy procedural things like gathering signatures. Isn't that unbelievable, by the way, gathering signatures. We're not talking about some verification that you even live in the district or anything like that. Just go get signatures. Now, knowing that and knowing how these communists group up all the time like sheep, how difficult do you think it would be for one of these DSA communists to gather the necessary signatures they need to get on the Democrat ballot. Democrats can't keep them off. They can't. I don't know what they're gonna do. If you can't get them off, you're gonna have to work with them. That's where Democrats look at it now. Anyway, we have a lot more hang ons.
Speaker 3: Catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. The subject of this one is tips for fans of the show. Hey, Jesse, I often listen to your show while I'm drinking. I've noticed these shows are the ones I like the most. This confirms my theory that of Booze amplifying the drama. My girlfriend loves you too, and hates that I drink. She loves that you always say just keep struggling and you will win. Buddy. I don't think it sounds like you're struggling. It sounds like you're embracing it. Jesse. I'm in the suburbs of Denver, and the filth of the city is making its way down here, slowly but surely. Pile on the subhuman communists who are protecting illegals, increasing our taxes by way of fees, and stripping us of our Second Amendment rights, and I'm over it. I plan on putting my house up for sale the next eighteen months or so. I'm moving to a neighboring free state where I plan to live. I'm no left than forty acres and live free. I told you that story about my buddy who was a Denver free He just fell in love with it back in the day we would go down there. I've told you before for various things, concerts and whatnot. And he just fell in love with it and got himself a great career in Denver, and then got himself to a point where he could really live anywhere. He had one of those traveling sales jobs. I mean, if you got an airport, you can live anywhere. But he's never gonna leave Denver. He's a Denver guy, ski freak two. So it's just a total Denver guy. But found himself a dime, did the right thing and put a ring on her finger, started making babies, got his car it lived in the burbs, got his car stolen from his driveway, run night, then it happened again. Then he and his wife had a very quick conversation. It's time to believe. There's no stopping it. This is why I brought this up, and I almost hate bringing it up because the solutions to this are all bad. The problem is deadly, but fixing the problem is all bad. Blue States. Now that there are no more guardrails on the communism of Blue States, there's no evil they won't do, there's no criminal they won't turn loose. These are hostile foreign city states operating inside the borders of the United States of America. What nation can survive hostile foreign city states making war on it from within? Think about this. I mean, I played this for you earlier from Sean Duffy, Transportation Secretary.
Speaker 2: We've taken twenty six thousand vehicles out of service because the drivers don't speak English. We've taken thirty thousand drivers off the roads because their licenses were illegally issued. We have partnered with ICE. We're doing sting operations over two day periods of time.
Speaker 3: Over.
Speaker 1: Thirty six thousand. Where'd they come from? Blue States are so sick and evil now they will hand out big rig licenses, they will hand out CDLs to foreigners who don't even speak English. And then, well, California does this. They're famous for it. They don't stay inside the borders of California. That dirt ball who doesn't read and don't know how to read the road signs, doesn't care about your culture, certainly doesn't care about your family. That guy's driving on your highway no matter where you are. All the solutions to this are bad because the solutions to this if the Communists won't allow fair elections, and we all know the communists won't allow fair elections in an area they control. Is so if the people no longer have the power to reverse this inside the blue air there is I hate to even say it, it's going to require the federal government stepping in and smashing them. Now, I'm a free American. I like states rights, limited government. But you can't have the state of California making war on the other forty nine states. You can't have the city of Chicago making war on the other forty nine or yeah, on all the other states in the country. This is the governor of New York talking about all the illegals. Member. She just bragged publicly about giving seven million dollars in taxpayer money to illegals for their legal fees. This is the governor of New York.
Speaker 5: Statute of liberty stands tall in our harbor for generations. She's had a simple message, bring me or tired, you're poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free. And despite the utter lack of humanity and compassion coming out of wah that method still means something here in New York. It means that in this state we treat all people with dignity and decency, regardless of how they got here.
Speaker 1: New York took a bunch of murderers and sex offenders and opened up their jails to let them out on the streets so they couldn't be deported by ice. That requires a federal response. You can't allow because these people don't stay inside those borders. If they did, I'd say, screw them, Wethers, screw them, you go live with them. They don't do that. But they're not monitoring that guy. When they open up the jail cell. He might be right next to me. He might be standing in front of my home as we speak with a pick axe in his hand. They don't keep them there. How do we deal with the communist revolution? The Democrat Party has become a big question. King of the analogy. This guy says, I just just a thought. I wonder if deportations have been so slow, because if we were, in fact to get ten million people out, much less one hundred million people, it would crash the economy. Think of how many businesses would close, homes, vacated, sales dropping and public businesses would mean meaning stacks would plummet. Is there a way to do it quickly? And keep things from clashing crashing, What say you crashing? I don't know that I would put it that way. Are there going to be times where it hurts really bad? Yes? Again, treat the mass importation of foreigners like a nation getting hooked on a drug. And we've been hooked on these foreigners for a long time. When you've been hooked on a drug for a long time, they become part of just how your body operates, how your mind operates, and it can be dangerous if you stop it just all at once, Cold Turkey. That's why they have drugs to help you get off of other drugs, to try to give you a soft landing on things. It's where we are, but look, it doesn't matter. To save the country, we have to deport one hundred and seven million. One hundred and seven million. Do you want to hear a great example of someone who has to go along with a great lesson on how communists operate? I have Abdul l Said's sister Next