Speaker 1: Good morning, and welcome to the Mojo in the Morning show. It's good to have you guys here with us. Fourth of July holiday is coming up, keV. You were invited to a fourth or July holiday party.
Speaker 2: But they they're theming this, she asks if she were its a theme? Is that something I would participate in? And I'm like, okay, what's the theme? And I don't know if you've seen it, but it's been going on for a while now, but they'll do these theme parties where everybody wears a certain color and then you have to bring items that are that color.
Speaker 3: So if you were green, you could bring like some moon miss or you could.
Speaker 2: Bring some sour and cream, better made chips, like everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that type of thing. And I'm like, I don't really know if I'm into that. Interesting? Can I just sign the color? At this interesting? I don't know.
Speaker 2: At this point, I was just like, I don't even feel like I would be into that, Like, why can't I just come and bring a bottle or something? Well, I got to bring all red.
Speaker 3: If I'm wearing around that's the color of then what else caring with the color.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that you bring this up because I don't like being it's funny. I don't like necessarily being told that this is what we have to do. Like I don't like I don't want to go to a black thie wedding. I don't like the idea that I have to be told I have to wear a black tie. And that's kind of you know, something that actually we're arguing with our son about right now.
Speaker 3: And I also don't want to be told that I have to go.
Speaker 1: And last year I had to go to a person's fourth July holiday party and it was a white party and everybody had to wear white. I don't look good and white. Now black, I'm more interesting. You probably have more already. Yeah, but this one's an interesting one. I've never heard of this kind.
Speaker 3: On social media. Give me, give me an idea of like colors, items that.
Speaker 1: You like, red, pop, Dorito's strawberries. What would you bring as an item for blue? If you wear blue, like navy blue.
Speaker 2: Fago blue bag of chips.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I'm that's all I'm eating at this party, Am I gonna see that.
Speaker 3: You like blue?
Speaker 4: I'd bring like carry out from Culvers or you know, like you can get you can get like really creative with it and bring like food.
Speaker 1: It's so it's the actual Uh basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're supposed to You're supposed to bring like a basket or a tray with everything blue on it.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's not for me though, that's like what the girl is right, say that for something else.
Speaker 3: I've seen some couples parties do.
Speaker 2: It girl with pink like I think she's gonna barbecue down for that. She'll have burgers and dogs and stuff. But this is like all the extra kind.
Speaker 3: But I agree with Anna, it's a girl. It's a girl's night thing.
Speaker 1: Girl Gold is interesting. The person brought white castles, a bunch of sliders.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna do this and I'm gonna bring.
Speaker 1: Kool aid lady and kool a lady is gonna make her favorite.
Speaker 3: A big job, orange and orange orange. Can't love a good theme for stuff?
Speaker 4: Where I draw the line, and I'm sorry if this is you is people who have themed weddings and they're like renaissance, I'm all right. I can't get on board with that one. I do love a good theme for just a party.
Speaker 1: Going back to my son, I'm surprised he didn't do a Star Wars for Disney or Disney instead of jumping the broom, they put out a life saver exactly what's going on in Shelley High.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, guys. I just want to say the first time, longtime, good morning. Thanks guys. Yeah, so, I just wanted Kevin to know. Kevin, I had a color theme party and everybody just really had such great creative ideas and we had so much fun. It was great walking everybody walk up to the door with the fully colored people had two two's on like it was.
Speaker 3: We had so much fun.
Speaker 2: What were some of like the who bought the most random I guess best item that matched their color?
Speaker 5: Oh? Man, my goodness. It was a couple of years ago. I I don't know, but if I come up with a good idea, buddy, I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that is that.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that Kevin's not into this, because usually Kevin's down for anything.
Speaker 3: But I like the Yeah, maybe it was just the initial thought about it, but when she asked, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, what what if I pull orange?
Speaker 5: It really is so much fun. I put all the colors in the hat. Pull The hat had the names of all my guests wrote down and as I pulled the color, I gave them a or pulled uh, yeah, pull the color, gave them their color and let them know.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so you actually gave them their color. Now, now can I tell Can I be honest with you? No, I see, I wouldn't want that. I get get that. I actually get told with color if I if I can pick my because I would and I don't know what you do, but I would pick my color before I would pick my items. So I'd pick what color looks good on me, and then I'd go all right, Now, I got to figure out that because.
Speaker 4: I would like what I want, like, okay, I want to bring I want to make sure that I want to bring. Yeah, So then I'm like, okay, I'll do red.
Speaker 3: What were you saying? You need to throw a party so.
Speaker 5: You can pick your own color first and then fie.
Speaker 3: Everybody else my color.
Speaker 5: I did remember, I did remember one of my friends dressed up as SpongeBob. She had uh and a costume, and so she dressed up as SpongeBob and came over.
Speaker 3: It was great. That's awesome. Thanks for the call of Shelly. We'll talk to you soon. Great way.
Speaker 5: I love you guys, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Nikki. What's up Nikki? Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, as somebody who doesn't go to parties, a theme color party like, I've seen them on TikTok and they just seems so fun.
Speaker 5: Like you could get really creative with whatever color you get.
Speaker 3: So cavs should not be po poohing on the party.
Speaker 4: Although, what do you brown and bring brown?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like an say, you can bring down Julio brings some alcohol, bring a brown bag of McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Rosie, are you there, Roses?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi, Rosie could.
Speaker 5: Totally bring Taco Bell if you pull.
Speaker 3: Purple because of the logo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like easy, peasy purple Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: Who wants to wear purple? Though, Fanny the Horrible.
Speaker 1: I wear purple steps to work, So that's just my fault. My brain automatically went there, I'm.
Speaker 3: Too fat for purple. Some mic and night. Hold on, Mary, what's up Mary? Good morning everyone?
Speaker 1: So my birthdays on the fourth of July and my theme.
Speaker 5: Party is everybody has to wear peach something patriotic.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I think parties are fun. Okay, See, I'm not mad with theme parties, but I'm mad with the idea that you tell me, like this is all you can wear, like for yours, I could just put on a freaking red, red, white and blue hat or something like that and come in her exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm coming, George Washington were crossing the Delaware.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever been invited to an event, like I know weddings do this a lot, but where they say what the dress code is and you are left just going what in the actual heck? Like I'm trying to think of one that I had recently, and it was like garden parties. I don't know that one's actually easy, but some of them you have to really sit there and decipher and go what are what are they going for?
Speaker 1: I've had what I mean, we did one and it was something chic, and I remember that too, and I'm like, I don't know what the hell she is, Like, I have no idea. But that's that's kind of that. That is interesting when they do tell you, like the attire, the attire is.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Not just black tie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like that like Florly sun dresses. Yeah, okay, sundresses. I'm alright with that. Absolutely, I'm not wearing.
Speaker 4: Shirts and like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got one thing linen in my closet, literally one thing linen, and it makes my boobs absolutely bounce.
Speaker 3: It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like a big and I wear it, I'm like I'm walking in my boobs.
Speaker 3: Just kind of go right back.
Speaker 4: And have you ever been to a party and where there's a vision board for how to dress? I actually think we were a mood board. We went to a birthday dinner, you and I both did, and there it came with a mood board of how everybody should dress.
Speaker 1: Wow, uh, Liz, Liz says, no matter what color that you choose, there's one item you can always bring in.
Speaker 3: What is that, Liz.
Speaker 5: Make?
Speaker 3: There you go, I'm not mad at that. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you made shot? That's literally genius. When is the last time you made jello? I got to tell you that last week.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't make it.
Speaker 4: My step son dead for something, and yeah, my kitchens still red.
Speaker 1: I don't think I made jello in a while. And it probably was yellow shots. Maybe it was like a bachelor party or something. I think they were.
Speaker 3: Penis shaped yellow shots. I don't know why we did that for a bachelor party, y'all? Do y'all? What's up to call? How you doing? Hey? Good morning? How you guys?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: What's up? So?
Speaker 5: I had a birthday party and I had both lot of my guy friend's girlfriends come and I had everybody wear wigs.
Speaker 2: That was the only requirement.
Speaker 5: And I right, I do think there is a wig out there for you, Kevin.
Speaker 3: You to be looking for why and fine, look in the George Washington WI.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to like narrate this thing for the d s O like over the weekend of July fourth.
Speaker 3: I might bought it George Washington.
Speaker 1: Week Yeah, Kaylee has the ultimate Kevin for your uh color party that you're going to?
Speaker 3: Kaylee, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 4: First time?
Speaker 3: Long time?
Speaker 5: If Kevin does green, he can bring his bag A great.
Speaker 1: Love this call. Now, I think Chelsea might have something in the freezer. Still, she put him in the freezer. She sucks on him, she loves it.
Speaker 3: So all right,