Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Zach, go, I didn't have a mic turned on.
Speaker 2: I thought you were sitting over there beside parish, but you weren't saying that's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: My bad. I know. I came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: And then it was like, yeah, does man?
Speaker 3: It does? Doesn't it? What I do? Zach? I showered this morning. I don't like you anymore.
Speaker 1: Sauce told me you were soured?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Oh no? But why didn't saus tell me you seems sour?
Speaker 1: You were sound?
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't like me anymore? Oh my, Soeur, I don't know. Are you okay? I'm worried about you.
Speaker 2: You're worried about you came home and asked me what I did?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sauce, turn around and look at ESPN right now.
Speaker 5: Look at what Look at what word is on the screen right now, Jets.
Speaker 3: Mediocrity is a joke. The word mediocrity is on ESPN right now.
Speaker 1: Where does that?
Speaker 6: That's fun It's pretty weird in that it is funny mediocrity.
Speaker 4: Who's the person on ESPN that Hawks said if they were a woman, he'd sleep with.
Speaker 3: Damien Woody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I said that. I think you said that. I said that.
Speaker 3: No, you you said that.
Speaker 1: Well you asked me if I would. It's an interesting com Well listen.
Speaker 3: Oh, Chris, is you know open minded?
Speaker 1: I am. I don't mind.
Speaker 3: No, and he knows the news. That's right.
Speaker 1: I like the not always to be honest. Most time I don't like it. I like the way that I do the news because I don't tell you anything to make it sad.
Speaker 7: This is KF News with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six i HF World Junior Championship.
Speaker 1: I tell her about a baby.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, World Juniors m N two six dot com. Get your tickets today. You got the of course, the single game tickets. We can also do all sorts of other stuff like full session tickets and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: So tom see the next it's gonna be great. That's the next generation. NHL is right, there is thatch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the best hockey tournament in the world.
Speaker 7: Nice job, and it's in our backyard.
Speaker 3: Better second?
Speaker 1: Wow, how big is your backyard?
Speaker 3: You have to ring?
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, the gobboms after you.
Speaker 4: The goblems after you.
Speaker 3: All right, So go watch the World Juniors in White Bear Lake.
Speaker 5: Where no one will get out of the first round the second the second.
Speaker 3: Time I've used the same Ryan Carter. No, no, no, not even with carts.
Speaker 4: Farish Company State high school Championships. Did you win too, so you get out of the.
Speaker 3: One as a coach? Yeah? Well done, good, thank you, well done. That was my Anton Sugar impression from that was that was pretty good. Yeah, well done. Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: You won Lord Matt Damon's Cup at Saint cl State, didn't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Lord man Damon's Cup. Yeah, it was an interesting tournament, but we battled through. We got some bounces, things went our way.
Speaker 1: Saint Claude is looking to attract the film industry.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: The city is setting up the framework for commercial film productions to work in Saint claud after approving permits and processes on Monday. The new ordnance opens the door for Saint claud joined Expore Minnesota's Film Ready community program Love It Sant Claudas also outlined specific deadlines for productions to pay for city services used during filming.
Speaker 1: So there you go. They may be starting to film films in Saint Cloud.
Speaker 3: Go Huskies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's what films would you like to see? Filmed in Saint Cloud. That's a very good question, is it. Yeah, No, he's right.
Speaker 3: Star Wars the Job of the Hut story. Interesting? What does he go to Vals? Yeah, goes to Vals?
Speaker 1: Is that where it all started?
Speaker 3: That's his origin story. He couldn't see none of those fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll actually a thing of Greece and the.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, so Star Wars, the Java, the Job of the Hut story.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: Love to see that?
Speaker 3: The Big Lebowski two sequel and saying I can see that. I can definitely see that.
Speaker 4: There's boy, all's there. Yeah, let's see here, Look Who's talking?
Speaker 3: Five? So just sequels of movies that you like. Yeah, look Who's Talking? Is a good film?
Speaker 1: Right, Hok, that's one of the best in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Time at the end, you're like, now I know who was talking?
Speaker 3: Yeah see, even I can follow the paid off? Yeah.
Speaker 7: What about an ESPN thirty for thirty with all the team's paris played for.
Speaker 1: He's not the one that said the thing? What they're linked that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you're bitter, Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: That's wrong about and better your sour and better there's two different things combined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two not neither good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are good, Yes they are. Don't say that. The John Crees was.
Speaker 3: What do you gotta be mean, poor daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis crime is falling in twenty twenty five. This year, the city's on track to see a decline in all major crime categories. You disconnect between the overall data and recent events is reflecting in perceptions about safety among some residents of these states largest city. Some categories are below pre pandemic levels, with about eighteen percent fewer robberies and twenty eight percent fewer burglaries compared to the first nine months of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: That's good news.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So you know, get with it criminals.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, up your game, figure it out already, or continue to not get caught. Right, Like again, if if somebody out there is doing some heists and getting.
Speaker 3: Away with it, then fantastic.
Speaker 1: All right, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're just not getting caught as long as.
Speaker 5: It's just heists. Man, I love ice. Have I mentioned that you talk about it a lot? Well, because I'm planning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A country music legend, Dolly Parton is facing some hell challenges.
Speaker 2: About that. Go ahead and just passed her sister free to Parton, Come on, come on, is.
Speaker 3: That really your name? Please? Does she have a sister? Holy hell? He is right? Sorry? Yeah, Freedom, how about sauce?
Speaker 5: What else do you think her sister or brother's name could be her sister?
Speaker 3: Busty Parton? Yeah? What else?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Jugsy Parton.
Speaker 1: A brother named George get them things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for reminding me of George.
Speaker 1: I'd also like to see her topless.
Speaker 3: Let those fun bags fly Bill. His middle name is Bill. Yeah, pardon Bill, pardon?
Speaker 4: Okay, he goes by. That's enough. She has another sister. This is not a thing named Willa Deane Parton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will A Dame was a singer too, I think correct.
Speaker 3: Pull your hands up with Hawk White, sleep with Willa Dede Parton? Well, what's Freda skip? Well? Play you used that joke? I love it. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Dolly hadn't been feeling her best late, they said Freda Freda's Partons, and so we're all praying for She had to postpone her Las Vegas residency's saying she wants to perform only when she's had her best. She's an American treasure. Yeah, I do love her. I've loved her since before I knew what those were. I loved her when I was a little boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, yeah, Pard of you you were calling eight nine hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was calling eight nine hundred. That was my original name before, when you were calling the nine hundred numbers.
Speaker 1: Pretty young, day young, I believe I was.
Speaker 4: I was nine, No, nine.
Speaker 1: No, it was nine.
Speaker 2: They were my friends. Nobody liked her. I was very lonely, but those girls would talk to me. And we didn't talk dirty either much. I didn't know what dirty talk was. I just wanted friends. I didn't have any friends. I didn't have you guys to talk to you yet? Which was the bill three hundred and sixty dollars three hundred and sixty three.
Speaker 3: To be honest, it was inflation. That's ninety six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And you can bet that bill never got paid anyway.
Speaker 2: There you go, the good old days, back when I used to call WHR E's and talk to him about.
Speaker 3: I love that station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are you in the Cincinnaty?
Speaker 3: What kind of music do they play?
Speaker 1: Slutty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I play a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's a news from trying to Mason, Zach, you go get si size here.
Speaker 5: Not that kind of a sigh? Oh, I mean you could definitely sigh while you're walking as well. Just to make it dramatic, do Christopher walking sy What.
Speaker 3: Would that sound like? What? Jeez? That was like? Pa?
Speaker 2: And finally, flag delays continue to mount as the ongoing government shutdown is causing a shortage in air traffic controllers. Tuesday evening saw staffing issues leads into delays in cities like Nashville and Dallas. In Chicago, Newark transportation psycho Parry Sean Duffy has a knowledge of the air traffic controllers who aren't being paid.
Speaker 1: But aren't required to work during the shutdown. Or call him in.
Speaker 3: See Saucy Saucers. And you know who Sean Duffy is? Uh? Is he the guy? No? MTV? Look him up? Man? You grew up watching him And now he's like you know in the old administration?
Speaker 8: Is he?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: And he's married to Rachel who he was like his love interest on the show Is that road I think it was Road Rules?
Speaker 3: Sean and Rachel from Road Rules. Now they're both like fans.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, no kidding, yep, wow, a couple of reality stars that just kept going.
Speaker 4: An American politician, attorney, and former television presenter.
Speaker 2: Yes, Road Rules, says her, stuttering John's running army?
Speaker 4: It stuttering Happy birthdays, stuttering John? Is he still with us? Sure?
Speaker 3: Is running the army? What is the miss?
Speaker 5: The most famous person from Road Rules or Real World, Real World or Rules? The miss is a huge deal. I don't want I mean the wrestler, the miz. He was on like season ten of Real World.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I haven't watched any of that stuff. I mean that was what that was twenty years ago. Probably he was okay.
Speaker 5: The ten season of Real World twenty in New York, And in that show he was talking about how he had like a character all lined up he wanted to be a wrestler during his run on Real World.
Speaker 3: Really and now twenty four years later, he's one of the biggest wrestlers in this A lot is good. Good for him. I guess he's married to a wrestler. Lady.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of that, who told me that it might have been? I forget somebody at the Bubbing Thing. Last name is tell me so. In the great show you guys Won't watch about the football.
Speaker 3: Player Chad Powers.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The one of the main characters is the coach's daughter. The coach's daughter in real life is married to Yeah, I got stabbed the other night Mark Sanchez. Yeah, oh, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Married to Mark Sanchez. What a weird We're weak for her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go do some strange things, Zia Onminson, Parker Fox. There's two very tall men that just walked in together. That's a lot of heights between the two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sy, how tall are you? Six six'? Four And parker's what six eight six.' nine i'll, tall, you BROTHER if i stand. Up straight and that's a lot of hype Between these they just, Got. Us corey they just got just to buy a. Little bit so you played, ball too did? You not back in the?
Speaker 9: Old, DAY yeah i sat the bench as a senior in, High SCHOOL so i think so man a.
Speaker 5: Little, bit, okay huh, all right to, get well, not you the rest, of.
Speaker 3: Us, not you And.
Speaker 9: NOT parker i shouldn't have walked In with parker because my whole plan was to come in and just sit down and go he's ME and i was just going to talk about tucking my Wiener into chris's.
Speaker 3: Skin, for.
Speaker 1: Hey you forgot to walk talk you talk to, Walk, Now.
Speaker 10: Chris dude why let ME hear i assume the powers that Be at netflix listen To The Power Trip, morning show And so i'd like to send a message we're.
Speaker 9: Horny Enough why Why Is ed dean sculpted like the Statue OF david i You say chris needs more sex in his murder shows, like, THIS guys i get It that dahmer was hot.
Speaker 3: Or Not buddy bundy.
Speaker 9: Was hot some people think, was hot but even the And the dahmer thing was like yeah.
Speaker 3: Too, hot, yeah THIS like i.
Speaker 9: Get it maybe they get a good actor that's sort, of hot but let's block his chin up a, Little bitter.
Speaker 3: So Ask ask sack About The.
Speaker 5: MENENDEZ brothers, i mean he's watched that series more than anybody on the face of.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 9: EARTH dude, i mean you guys were talking. About it clearly you've been talking. ABOUT it i haven't been up since the birth of this. Morning show but, THE like i don't need to see the most jacked Guy in hollywood and women's underwear just.
Speaker 3: ROCKING himself.
Speaker 1: I mean That is.
Speaker 6: You're right he, Is, built yeah like, A Brick Charlie, hunum Yeah good?
Speaker 3: Fred?
Speaker 9: Good fred Is that Charlie hun hum Yeah from Sons Of anarchist?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 3: Great YEAH oh i mean he's. So hot so you like, your murderers no sex and?
Speaker 1: Your violence? Say man just wait.
Speaker 5: All Right parker fox, Is here sionnton, Is Here mark parrish. Is here we'll do sports in. A. Second parker you were At that taste of The wild thing last. Week too we got to get a food review at some Point from parker. As well we Got A power trip comedy night to Discuss with sy when we get back.
Speaker 3: As well lots to get. To between now at, nine o'clock this Is The Power trip morning show on. The fan let's Go to highve.
Speaker 11: Time now For The vikings report Presented, by hive the official grocery partner Of The. Minnesota Vikings Linebacker jonathan grenard Joins The power trip next Thanks.
Speaker 3: To IVY.
Speaker 7: Join Kf Fans meat Sauce At fleet Farm and Hastings this saturday For Their October Best celebration junnas from noon to two pm for the opening Up Toy Land yard games. And more what get the full, Details, now hey kafee dot com.
Speaker 3: Curic founder where are you? Gonna be where's he?
Speaker 9: Gonna Be?
Speaker 3: Fleet Farm?
Speaker 2: WHIST toyland I. Love Toyland fleet farm is Underrated for? Christmas, Stuff, brother, YEAH hell i tell you, right, now Right, ed.
Speaker 9: YEAH swear i buy my SHOVELS and I follow chris around the Store because i'm gonna tuck my wiener in.
Speaker 3: HIS skin. I see this character is kind of. One, note no. It's, okay well you're only one. Episode in maybe he has more death as the series.
Speaker 9: Goes on Regular ed gean had a lot Of Complications.
Speaker 3: Power Trip ed gan just wants his Wiener in chris.
Speaker 2: His, skin yeah and you, know what if he, asks nicely we can talk.
Speaker 1: About. IT yeah i got nothing to do like. Your, consent yeah you didn't. Want that we, make sure.
Speaker 3: Just to. Be clear power is. Very kind.
Speaker 11: It's time for a fan five On The, power trip Presented By all around Your timber dech deck building contractor.
Speaker 3: You're renaissent vikings are off this week for the.
Speaker 4: Bye week they Battled the eagles eleven days. From Today the eagles Open up week Six In new york Against the giants. Tomorrow night they are a seven and a half.
Speaker 3: Point favorite.
Speaker 4: Let's Go the browns Traded Quarterback joe flacco w in a sixth round pick To the bengals for a fifth.
Speaker 3: Round pick back that.
Speaker 2: Blank up did you just Say the eagles are a seven and a half? Point, favorite, yeah man that's.
Speaker 1: Too much.
Speaker 3: I'll take i'll Take. The eagles.
Speaker 9: I'm busy focusing on how the best round organization IN the nfl just Traded For.
Speaker 3: Joe flacco i'll tell.
Speaker 9: You what the people in the City, of CINCINNATI where i live and near where, You're from Hawk, are.
Speaker 3: Yeah buzzing i'm sure they Are with, flacco fever.
Speaker 1: Just going on.
Speaker 6: And on.
Speaker 9: Another sweet financial Decision. In, cincinnati man great, city though. GREAT city i. Love it they should have traded for cousins.
Speaker 1: He did close, Your, mouth okay tell them what?
Speaker 3: To do tell Me, what.
Speaker 4: Hey, Thank. You zach let's. See Here The wild perry opened their season tomorrow night Against the Blues In saint louis at. Seven pm you could hear that game right here on.
Speaker 6: The, fan yeah AND as i, was saying let's get, IT going i know the players. Are excited it's fun to see it back on. The air, last night EVEN though i was watching the shinning with. My family that, Being, said yeah it's. Hockey season, let's go. LET'S go i know we've had this this delayed, summer here it's. Been beautiful i've enjoyed having the pool Open in october and Golfing in october.
Speaker 3: And all but it's time to drop. The pot.
Speaker 4: Let's Go, oh yeah as, you said the season opened last night with a triple header Of the panthers Beat the blackhawks, Three Two the penguins Beat the rangers. Three nothing In the avs Beat the kings four. To, one yeah it was.
Speaker 6: Good, Hockey Obviously Panthers Without, sasha barkov it might be out the. WHOLE year i had surgery late in, the summer, so no their Captain.
Speaker 3: Selk, winner yeah he's one of.
Speaker 6: The best two way hockey players to play the game and in, the game probably the best one.
Speaker 3: Right, now yeah he's a.
Speaker 6: Big loss But obviously florida is still loaded. With talent after winning Their Second stanley cup in a row and looking to go for.
Speaker 3: Number three.
Speaker 9: Has it Been a has it been a three peat since the back In the?
Speaker 3: Edmonton days did they? Three? Peat Yeah the edmonton three p To the islanders four, hockey guy you are you are a hockey? Like slides when was? Is there is? That it when was the last hockey? THREE peat i.
Speaker 6: Believe, that Well the islanders, was four But then edmonton was. After them The the islander dynasty was seventy seven, to eight seventy eight to, eighty one and Then the oiler dynasty started after that and THEY went i think they went four or five when they he was on the air that show Hockey like dallas and my wife and.
Speaker 3: HER family i talked. To Those probably dallas was the Star. Of, dallas Sorry. J r i don't know the actor's, Name, though yeah Because. J r was. An actress it was she's. An actress he's. An actress that one. Was easy who the hell Played?
Speaker 9: J r?
Speaker 3: You ing it's the Guy? From, Bewitched Yeah.
Speaker 1: Darryl, hammond no, the.
Speaker 9: Guy the real Guy, from bewitched the guy Who, Played Daryl. Larry Hagman, that's larry a time, Yuckie name larry.
Speaker 3: Tough one that's a tough. One man he.
Speaker 1: Loved them he didn't care bring.
Speaker 2: Them all, he said, Wench, Lady.
Speaker 1: UH tommy i. Love him when they're dragging.
Speaker 10: The Ground.
Speaker 3: Paul.
Speaker 5: HOGAN what i just got A crocodile dundee's, birthday today birthday eighty that's.
Speaker 3: A noise WHY am i doing impressions? This morning i'm? So? Fat?
Speaker 5: Six, wow Wow crocodile dundee's. Eighty six damn he's still with, Us, THOUGH.
Speaker 1: Yes i don't know.
Speaker 3: That's? You're cute, oh, no, no, no?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 8: WHAT sorry i got lost in A bit i was about to do about. CROCODILE blood i can promise you was at best a one out of.
Speaker 3: One hundred saw what else do? You HAVE the mlb playoffs continued on.
Speaker 4: Last Night the mariners took a two to one lead after They beat detroit eight. To Four the yankees saved their season after they were down six one Of The. Blue jays they scored eight unanswered runs to win.
Speaker 3: Nine six how long are you?
Speaker 1: Gonna talk that's a, great question can?
Speaker 3: YOU guys a real. Baseball question so you better pay attention because you're the one that's going to answer.
Speaker 9: This question would you rather watch like for the rest of your life only be able to Watch The ed. Keane documentary it's the only entertainment. You're allowed and you don't, Get radio so, that's it or watch a single baseball game not involving your.
Speaker 3: Home team is?
Speaker 9: It playoffs i'm gonna go regular season for the sake of. The conversation Let's go Jays Versus. Devil, rays oh gotta watch the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing no. Bathroom breaks probably baseball. Take, baseball yeah, it's Close though i'm.
Speaker 2: Still contemplating, oh boy did you guys see that it's going so Badly In north carolina that they canceled the documentary series they're Doing On.
Speaker 6: Bill, belichick yeah my guess is he canceled it right. AND destroyed i mean like they're. Getting destroyed so, the team? Aren't, they yeah they got Killed. By clemson the people walked out six.
Speaker 1: New players this year or something.
Speaker 9: Like that did you guys earlier in the did you talk About the? Ludacris thing, no funny funniest thing in the history of. The world so They hired ludacris to do a pre show concert before, That game and the game was supposed to be a primetime game at eight o'clock at a concert was supposed to be at. Six pm and then they've been so bad that they moved it to like an eleven or twelve o'clock. Start time but, there like well you still got to do A, concert ludacris and he was, like no and, they're like it's in. The Contract so ludacris played like an EIGHT thirty am just withops people bored. In there you can see the clips online of him just so uninvested in every one of.
Speaker 3: His songs. It's fantastic, Oh, MAN.
Speaker 8: Yeah i Was Watching College game day and they threw it Over to lures and there's like ten people in.
Speaker 3: The crowd it, was hilarious like flop sweat.
Speaker 5: And, tears yeah it's supposed to compliment your crowd is the same Size.
Speaker 4: As, ludacris yeah but that's a cool thing. TO say a third in.
Speaker 3: The, morning yeah.
Speaker 4: There's four that's that's the. Wrong wrapper there are four baseball Games. Today detroit at two, o Eight the mariners lead, To one Brewers and Brewers.
Speaker 3: And cubs at four o eight The brew crew. Lead.
Speaker 4: Too oh yankees Host The, Blue jays jays lead, to one and The the phillies are down two oh To.
Speaker 3: The dodgers that's at eight. O eight there you go All the why are all the baseball star times ending? In eight what's the bit, With. That zacho is it just? Pre?
Speaker 6: Games, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: How they actually don't lie because, every sport like even, basketball hockey they all start at the same time and they just They, have yeah baseball.
Speaker 6: Is truthful, yeah literally that's just how, Pardon, me yeah that is literally just how every.
Speaker 2: SPORT is i thought it was a tribute To the Hall of fame of the day. This year number eight For. The Yankees Very Big, nips johnson.
Speaker 3: Good Old, Big nips.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, what yeah we have to start the games based on his.
Speaker 9: Jersey number so you mean he actually didn't have, A number it's Just the nips made it.
Speaker 1: Infinity, side yeah he was.
Speaker 3: Always sliding that's why it looked like an ing designed. The. JERSEY yeah i, Like him he's.
Speaker 9: My.
Speaker 4: Favorite Good the Gophers battle Purdue on saturday at. Six thirty this station pregame at. Four Thirty the gophers are seven and a half. Point, faces wow we were nine and. A half so then they lost by. Thirty nine how much of that game did, You?
Speaker 5: WATCH parker i watched the, first possession watch his drive down get a.
Speaker 3: Field goal, felt good and then yeah then he. Got, Ugly, yeah hey we had to lead we did have. To leave we led against a.
Speaker 5: House state and now if they win the, whole thing if they were the national champs at the end of, the year which they, should be you can say at one Point the gophers were.
Speaker 1: On top that might be the only time they trail. All season.
Speaker 3: THAT'S true i think you might. Be right how? About that what? A, victory yeah what, a victory.
Speaker 4: Moral.
Speaker 3: Victory yeah a lot of positivity In that losso comedy we.
Speaker 4: Come, back, Yeah, comedy no, he.
Speaker 3: Said, comedy oh this is The power drip morning show in.
Speaker 2: The fan, all right welcome back parts your morning show thanks To our prince of Ratcoats normally.
Speaker 1: Vikings news but you know it's the.
Speaker 3: Bye, week yeah there's not a lot. Going on that much. Going on They played philadelphia in a week and. A half. They do.
Speaker 5: But two weeks, from tonight much bigger deal Than the vikings And, the eagles.
Speaker 3: Much.
Speaker 5: Bigger, Wow, now chris speaking Of the vikings two weeks from, The, night yes you will Be In los angeles because you are flying With The minnesota vikings as they take On The Los angeles Chargers. Of anaheims that, is correct and you will be driving overnight to meet Us In Las vegas thursday Night into friday morning with my Good.
Speaker 1: Friend spencer, But yeah.
Speaker 5: Wednesday night Is The power Trip comedy night At The granada theater was supposed to be hosted, by you Me And. Chris Saucy but chris is going to be At, The Vikes so saw you had a different idea because we're trying to we're trying to recapture some former. Magic HERE so i will, Be there you will, be There sau you will, be there and the, third host just, as bait.
Speaker 3: Will Be One. Martie galloner, oh.
Speaker 5: My and we can try to talk her into doing stand up like she did five years ago.
Speaker 3: Or so and she's got two weeks. To prepare so this.
Speaker 5: Shown, SPRUNG yeah i had not Seen The. GRANADA theater i was just looking up the photos. Of it it looks SICK because i assumed we were going to be at the park again, this year which has always been. Super fun that theater, Is awesome but, dear, god Dude the granada's legit is. That awesome tell me? WHERE'S that i don't even know where. It is, oh dude this.
Speaker 9: Is great it is a place WHERE if i was filming a special here.
Speaker 3: IN town i would consider. Using it it's the stage.
Speaker 9: Is beautiful like the entire like the long shot of it from the back would. Be incredible they put a lot of money into, redoing it and it's it's got all the benchmarks of like a beautiful, you know the when you go to a comedy club versus when you go to. A theater there's just a, different sound a different way the. Laughter rolls it's, you know it's only a few, hundred seats so it's kind of like a big, comedy club but it has the rolling laughter vibe of. A theater it's it's the stage is awesome to. Be on it's a really.
Speaker 5: Great place so this is this a problem because based on these photos and, against sight is it there's a couple?
Speaker 3: Hundred people are you going to be uncomfortable if it? Is? Full wow needs to be some. Precedent question.
Speaker 6: You don't think it's a pretty decent, honest, question medians do we mean riff?
Speaker 3: The question nothing Like The new york media would. Ask me would you answer, The, question yeah you're gonna be nervous? Or not it's going to be a, Big, crowd yeah?
Speaker 2: Real, nervous okay who else is performing besides the lovely And Talented.
Speaker 3: Marty GILARNA so i this one's gonna be a fun one.
Speaker 9: To think the thing that's cool about these, shows is, You, know Chat, Ban, Onham Kelsey, bananam brody a bunch of other people that have come through. This place but the THING that i like is you get about twelve minute sets. From headliners so it's long enough that they can they can really kind of stretch their legs and do what they want. To do but everybody kind of brings the best twelve they're currently. Working on so top of the list right Now, is.
Speaker 3: God That'd be i'll cancel the rest of. The, list, who well we handle twelve minutes a.
Speaker 5: Level Lavell e neial the second though the third will not.
Speaker 3: Be there thank you, For clarifying thank you.
Speaker 9: For, clarifying uh, the uh The Great tommy ryman you Will be we'll be doing the.
Speaker 3: Long. Set uh he's got a new special coming.
Speaker 9: Out here i'm sure he'll come talk to you guys about it that he did it act me last YEAR that i was there for and helped with and it is excellent and uh and he's already got almost another new hour he's really. Really good Another one i'm really, excited about, you know. Works clean it's ACTUALLY sorry i put That, down hawk it's actually a Different it's Kevin gerg. It's There it's gorg. With heartburn so uh Uh.
Speaker 3: One i'm really.
Speaker 9: Excited about so you Were at, kelsey's, taping, Yes sir so somebody that freaked her, old opener as we know uh is Now On Saturday, night live which. Is insane her new favorite opener is somebody. From here his Name Is. Ben katzner he was Fantastic, on saturday came up in, the, city incredible. So funny so he'll be on.
Speaker 5: The, Show YEAH and i told you when you told me he was going to Do The power, Trip show, i'm, like look no offense. TO him i had not heard of Him. UNTIL saturday i thought he. Was fantastic he's this this is.
Speaker 9: Very good this city has a way of bringing up people that like a handful of people in every generation that by the time they get to the point where they're doing, longer sets featuring and then headlining that, you go HOW did i not HOW do i not Know About? Ben katzner and he's he's. So good and then the third one that we will announce. Three today how does? That sound the third one Is Uh, nate abshire who's probably my favorite comic to watch in, the city has been a longtime friend and his his material right now. Is dynamite the cool Thing. Is tommy he plays zac me all. The time you play yeah You headline. Zachme goes. He opens he's one Of the scar brothers. Favorite openers, Oh cool So the scars take him all over. The Place. Uh so the OTHER thing i like is you kind of get three very different Vibes, And tommy Ben, and nate but all equally. Really funny and then of course we just hammer in a little bit Of, marn, yeah, man, yeah absolutely no again the three you just named.
Speaker 5: Our pros marnie did it once and knocked it out of. The park pro, sauce, sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, YEAH yeah i mean.
Speaker 9: To do material Or do no one's gonna, like this, but god why didn't we think Of A sauce marnie?
Speaker 3: Roast, battle yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Just riffing sure, You guys, Oh no i've. Been pitching you have been Pitching the Rose and roast for A long if, You're, listening MARK can i know. You're not if, you're listening it's time For the. Mark roasting he can't.
Speaker 1: Do it i'm telling you, right now you can't.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 9: IT mark i PROMISE you i will write yours because at, the end the roast gets to.
Speaker 3: Stand up and roast in. Everybody.
Speaker 9: Else, YE mark i will personally offer my services for free to write the roast jokes back at all the other people on.
Speaker 11: The.
Speaker 5: DAIS yeah i do have a fear it would Be Like michael scott on. The opposite we Would devastate rosen so much that he would just go to the park and throw full pieces of bread at.
Speaker 3: Ducks because he would be so shattered that there would be. No robuttle he could be crushed.
Speaker 1: Uber to the.
Speaker 3: Rope.
Speaker 9: STORE yeah i would write the sort of Jokes for rosen that would be so personal against all, you guys just him just unloading nine years of power.
Speaker 5: TRIP jos, I mean i think we would be very nice. To HIM so i don't know why he's going to be so Mean to he's been nothing, but classy. Nothing mcclassy i'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to rip. The guy i'm on.
Speaker 9: His side by, The, way mark if, You're listening i've trademarked to the roast in so don't try.
Speaker 3: To run that would, Be outstanding that would.
Speaker 1: Be, great well there. You go so when?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Where's it how do we?
Speaker 5: Get tickets So The granada theater two weeks from, the night So The Power trip Night of comedy to kind of kick off the ten thousand laughs festival, Side, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah it's.
Speaker 5: Two weeks this Show Is mary Mac And leslie jones and a whole bunch of.
Speaker 9: Cool names it'll run through the, whole weekend all the Way. To, Saturday Yeah. Hannibal burris the festival, has gotten it's. Gotten BOTH what i think is really cool about it is it's gotten smaller. But bigger it's gotten more focused. But bigger so you guys will kick it off really great high, end headliners, really great then national headliners that aren't quite theater acts doing shows and it's it's You can THE website i think is ten thousand laughs.
Speaker 3: Dot com i'll tweet.
Speaker 5: It out in the second From The power trip Accounts, shuper no it'd be. Super cool so again we're kicking it off and it'll be fun and.
Speaker 9: YOU guys i would give you a bunch of TICKETS and i THINK somewhere i don't know which show, they'll be this one, or WHATEVER but i know there is a Pair of hannibal tickets and.
Speaker 3: A Pair of, leslie tickets and, so yeah it'll be a.
Speaker 5: Good deal so we'll give those out over the next couple of weeks as well on this very LOVELY radio a show a.
Speaker 1: Bit of a, left turn if you, don't mind while we got a comedian in.
Speaker 3: THE left i mean we. Always have, let's talk.
Speaker 2: THAT'S okay i was, listening to as you guys, might KNOW the wtf podcast is.
Speaker 1: Winding down What's? That Standford I'm mark merren uh his uh what the what? The filth that is?
Speaker 3: Actually, correct yeah that's what he. Told me he's.
Speaker 2: Winding down and he had a great Episode With jet appatol jed appetill did you listen?
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 2: It than he came in and he brought in his favorite clips ever from the show because he's a huge fan OF the. Wtf podcast one of the clips he brought in Was from Minnesota's Own. Maria bamford. TWO things i didn't know how loved she is by every. Comedian everywhere, he yes b, Uh There jet appatol is actively almost finished making a documentary, about her an entire documentary. About her she's, from, here right she grew up In. The ruth did you have you done comedy? With her do you know? Her well do you know much? About, her yes, she's, great hilarious anything. YOU look, I Mean lady dynamite was. Completely underrated tell me your Thoughts On.
Speaker 9: Maria bamford so there is this thing in comedy where you don't have to be good to, get famous, and uh there's different kind of metrics. Of success and then there is this like there's this lane of comedians that all comedians look at and, you like well Used to now it seems that comedy's changing, A bit but we all used to universally agree that these people over in this category do a thing that we. Can't conceptualize we, can't like you Can't, Even, hedburg like how how Are? You hedberg how does your brain work? Like that how do YOU get i Personally Think maria banford is in the conversation for the greatest comedian in the last thirty. FORTY years i think if you have never, seen her you never got the chance to see her in. A club the way she works in and out of what she's a literal character and. COMEDIC genius i think people who really love the art form of, stand up Like a, judd appetite Like A, Mark marin like you're just jealous and in love with what she does every step of. The way, AND yeah i got to open for her a couple times Once In. San diego were very The Great, jackie kation Who is, maria's favorite close personal friend and opens for. Her everywhere we've gotten To know jackie really Is, She actually Jackie and maria were in a short FILM that i made that then right before all the hell, stuff happened so it never came out about time travel that everybody would have, BEEN like i don't.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 9: She was so funny and like every single thing that she Does that i've ever seen, HER do i am so JEALOUS of i think she's. The BEST and, I remember i don't even know if this IS who i heard this from Or if i'm supposed to, show THIS but i remember the origin story of the documentary was way way back in. The day this is after the comedians of comedy, To Her So maria's she's. WELL known i think she's doing theaters and stuff. Like THAT but i think THE rumor i heard from somebody Was that judd loved her and was really kind of love with, her comedy but he. Had her she came out to his house and like performed at his house just like to show just for, like him like an audience. Of ONE and i think that was the first time. They met and that's led to where it. Is NOW and i can't WAIT, because i, you know as A big sandler guy and a Big Then judd appatow guy and kind of that whole crew from back then to see whatever he's going to do in the documentary space with what most of us feel like is one of the greatest living comedians who has gotten due but not what is deserves all the same credit that the in, my opinion the populous credit That The bert kreischers of the world. Are getting this Nothing Against, burt, SURE yeah i just, you, know well she's.
Speaker 2: The greatest maren says in this interview that she is top five all time, for him, all. Time yep and he said the last time he played a show, with her he said, to himself WHY am i still?
Speaker 9: Doing comedy that's that is the thing that when YOU watch I remember CHAD and i went And saw maria in, TWO thousand i, don't know two thousand and nine or ten, at actman Like a Tuesday or, wednesday night and, You guys chad's, a murderer. You know and we walked out of there and both of us had that feeling like what are?
Speaker 3: We doing what?
Speaker 11: Are?
Speaker 1: You like you Can't It's jimmy hendrix for the, first.
Speaker 9: Time infuriatingly inspiring and defeating because of how good she is if you truly love the, Art, form yeah she's.
Speaker 3: THE greatest i.
Speaker 1: Can't wait well, that's great, go Ahead and, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sir i'm embarrassed To say i've never heard. Of her you would know, the, voice, shaned, LIKE yeah i just don't know. The name you would even know, THE face. I bet, BUT again i think that's what jud was. Basically saying he wants people to know who. She is and, You know i'm huge fan for a. Million reasons but also she's admitted that she's a bipolar AND, has rcd and that's somebody who SUFFERS from.
Speaker 2: OCD myself i mean her talking about that and The New gladiator sandal and all.
Speaker 1: That stuff i'm a. Huge fan and, she again she's one. Of us.
Speaker 2: She's, GREAT yeah i. Love it she's been on the set long, time ago a long long. Time ago so there.
Speaker 1: You go so thanks.
Speaker 3: FOR that i. Appreciate, it yeah she won't, Be, there no.
Speaker 4: She won't she's Here next april At.
Speaker 2: The pantages, yes well and BY then i believe the documentaryill, probably.
Speaker 5: Out, so, yeah well and by then she'll be considered the second best female comedian in the State behind marnie Gillaner from tonight AT The I.
Speaker 3: Granada theater and that'll.
Speaker 9: BE off, i mean she'll have coasted off this performance right into, the roast and and she'll just because we Can get maria for.
Speaker 3: THE roast i won't.
Speaker 2: Be There and i'm sorry, to say but if you don't Make a Hello maa hello fi a joke At, THE granada i don't know what to do.
Speaker 9: With you he's talking to you, so well he's talking. To me here's here's the. HEARTBREAKING news i will not. Be there this will be the. One Year so i'm that's why we have a couple of guests that we haven't, announced Yet because i'm getting some a couple of great COMEDIANCE films i am going on the first ever family vacation with. My family AND originally i was coming up to do, the show AND then i was gonna because it's On.
Speaker 3: A wednesday.
Speaker 9: It's great and then we were going on a little vacation and then a friend of ours, Was, like hey you can have our house for a Week, in CHARLESTON and i, WAS like i told my wife that and Then we no words, were said but there was a firm understanding of how we were doing this show that after years of me, being, like hey you know, your birthday Probably not i'll Be, in topeka but. DON'T worry i Think the topeka market's growing.
Speaker 3: For, HIM.
Speaker 1: Well i we we love you for.
Speaker 3: Having, Me yeah i'll. Give you i'll.
Speaker 9: Come on i'm doing the city once a year Now and I'M DOING acme i think Sometime. In march but when tickets, Go live i'll tell your guys audience before anybody out.
Speaker 3: Love it thanks, all, Right, man saw you're the. Best DUDE oh, i know.
Speaker 5: All Right parker fox, Is Here carly zicker, Is Here, mark Parrish that's Ziam.
Speaker 3: And sin this Is The power, trip warning chill on the fan