Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. As we near the end of the week, we got a bunch of stuff this hour. So about half hour from now, I'm gonna bring Megan Bashamon. She's this wonderful writer. She's exposing this refugee resettlement Christian charity network that's horrible. You're gonna want to buckle up for that one. About a half hour from now, Meghan's gonna join us. We'll talk about politicians, of course, trying to live like rich people even though they're not. I'll get to emails, America's police chief problem, executing doctors, all that and so much more in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. And remember, of course that tomorrow is asked Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. So before I get to any of that piggybacking on something Jayapal said, I played it for you in the first hour.
Speaker 2: Majority of Americans across the country, regardless of political party, know that immigrants from all over the world, Somalia, India, wherever they're from, Latin America, Africa, that immigrants have built this country and make this country what it is today.
Speaker 1: That's not true, that's a lie. But they they love this line. And remember it's not that they believe it. Don't question their truthfulness. That the communists just lie. They're selling. They are selling. When you believe in replacing American citizens with foreigners, you have to sell that in some way. So they'll tell you immigrants built the country. They'll tell you they're part of that social fabric. Barack Obama's out there doing the exact same thing, selling it pretty unique.
Speaker 3: Is this idea that you get a bunch of peaceleeople from every corner of the planet who don't look alike, don't worship exactly the same way to their God, and don't even don't eat the same foods, don't have the same last names, but somehow they're all working together and they can figure out how to make this place their own and live together and create something that hasn't been there before. That's what makes this country exception.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. And that way of thinking was completely rejected by the men who founded this country, completely rejected. That way of thinking was rejected really until about the middle of the twentieth century. A cohesive culture, a cohesive society, has to revolve around shared values, shared values. The soil in the United States of America doesn't have these magical properties where you can just come in from every dump on the face of the planet and you'll just be an American. I mean, sure, you don't speak the language, and you're on welfare and all that other stuff, but yeah, I mean you're you're You're part of the fabric. Now, that's not how it works. That's how you break up a country, not build a country. That's how you break one up. And I do laugh when I hear things like this. Just listen to this.
Speaker 4: I've been here for diddy id years and I kind of articulate how disappointed I am and we the people, that.
Speaker 5: We allow this to fall.
Speaker 1: So easily to the ideas.
Speaker 4: Later, after being here and realizing how it's more fast, it's more.
Speaker 1: Smoke and mirrors, I am ready to leave.
Speaker 4: I don't I can't financially leave right now, but the first opportunity financially that I can get.
Speaker 1: I am leaving.
Speaker 4: And I'm leaving on principle because I feel that if I as an immigrant remain in a fascist country.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, will you do me a favorite? And I'm dead serious on this. Would you do me a favor and see if you can track her down? I would like to buy her a plane ticket, and I mean I'm dead serious. No, I'm dead serious. I will provide for her a plane ticket if if she needs some basic help moving out, I will do that as well. She says she can't financially do it, but she's ready to leave. I am happy to spend some I will consider it a Christmas gift. I'll buy her a plane ticket for Christmas so she can go back to whatever god forsaken dump she comes from. So I'm not even close to katting. Please see if you can track her down name whatever we have to do. I've noticed. I'm not going to expose her nationally or something like that, but I do want to provide for her the transportation she needs to get out of my country. I would like her to leave. And by the way, please let her know when you reach out. Now, I'm serious. Please let her know whenever you reach out. If she has family members, I'll buy them playing tickets too. Her entire family, men, women, children. I'm sure there's about twenty five of them by now, all of them, I'm sure on welfare. If you wouldn't mind let her know. The Jesse Kelly Show will facilitate her remigrating back to the dump where she came from. So let her know. Let her know family too. This is a genuine offer, lady. If you happen to be hate listening right now, I'm really not trying to be mean. I mean it all the way. No, I'm not, Chris, No, I'm not. I mean it. I want to help you get out, all right. I want to help you get out. Just let me know, Jesse. Do you think that Congress thought those drunk drug boats had uber drivers? Just a couple family guys working a second job to pay the bills. So on. No, Look, look I get what you're saying, but remember that immigration, mass immigration, As I've told you so many times before, it's not one of the many side issues for the communists who are trying to burn down Western civilization. They have all kinds of little side issues they love, right, all kinds of a pet issue here and a pet issue there. Mass migration is not a side issue for these people. It is everything it is the magic bullet, the silver bullet. With the mass importation of disloyal foreigners, they cannot be defeated. We will be outnumbered eventually. They cannot lose. If they are able to import millions and millions of foreigners who will outnumber you at the ballot box, they cannot lose. And that's the bad side of it. The good side of it is this, Without it, they cannot win. Communists, communism, it's not popular. It is not popular without the mass importation of disloyal foreigners whose loyalty can be purchased through a visa card and a welfare check. Without it, they are done. They are finished. Here's the headline. DOJ expands election integrity crackdown ensues six more states over withheld voter rolls Delaware, Maryland, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington will through. All six of those states have in common, they are all six blue states. Why, as a blue state, would you be hiding your voter rules because there's illegals on the voter rolls, Because that's the only reason they're blue states. Without the mass importation of foreigners, communists cannot win. It is not possible. They don't have the numbers. It is not a side issue for them. It is everything. Do I need to remind you that a felon, a known felon, was deported to l Salvador by the Trump administration and a Democrat senator from Maryland, a United States Senator, flew down there and had a photo op meal with him fighting tooth and nail to keep a felon in the United States of America. You know who knows what I just said is true about the mass importation of foreigners. Every single Democrat in this country. They all know it's true. They can't possibly lose with more foreigners. They can't lose what Why do you think it was the first thing Joe Biden did. The first thing he did was open up the border. The Biden administration sued, used your money to sue so they didn't have to build a border wall. And when Trump won the election, they took the materials that had already been purchased for the border wall and auctioned them off so the border wall could not be built. The mass importation of foreigners is not a tiny side issue for communists. It is there, everything, absolutely everything. Why do you think they're going to fight tooth and nail for the Somali population of Minnesota. Did you know that Minnesota had multiple statewide elections in twenty twenty two that had about a one percent difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Did you know that if you deport the Somalis from Minnesota, it becomes a red state like that? You know who does know that? Democrats, we cannot lose if we deport these people. With them here, we cannot win. Remember that we'll do some more emails in a moment. The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. The week is almost over. Remember you can download the show if you missed a single part of it. iHeart Spotify iTunes. New Zealand man charged with theft over claims he swallowed a nineteen thousand dollars Faberge egg. So what was the plan for getting it out? It's got jewels all over it? What does it say here? It has sixteen white diamonds in fifteen blue sapphires. Do you have any idea what that would feel like coming out the other end? How does one even swallow it? To begin with? What the Pete Boodh Judge what, Chris, what how much is it worth? I don't know. It's some foreign it's a foreign currency. It looks like it might be thirty three thousand dollars, but that might be New Zealand money, so who knows. Yeah, yeah, you can't pay that, you can. That's not worth it. What was the plan swallowing the egg? I I just I'm wrapping my mind around what the plan was to get it out. There's no way he was planning on letting it just run its course, right, I'm telling you what must have been in the navy Jesse. Do you think President Trump will be safe going after the drug? Car tells these are powerful people who easily have the kind of money needed to put a price on the President's life. So all right, a couple things first, let's address this safe. There is no safe. Really, there is no safe. Remember, Donald Trump, with Secret Service protection, has already been shot in the head. The only reason he's alive is he turned his head at the exact moment the shooter pulled the trigger. Especially today with the rifles that are out there today, the weapons that are out there today, and the optics with the weapons, it just doesn't take that much training It doesn't even take that much money to be able to place a reasonable shot from a good distance away. What does that mean safe? There's no such thing. Okay, just isn't. There's no such thing, even the president, right, they almost got him already, even the president. It's no such thing. That's one. Two. I have been Don't make fun of me, Chris. I've been watching this amazing documentary recently. It's actually not a history documentary, although I guess in a way it is. It's called Narco Wars, and I really hate I really I'm gonna be really mad at myself if it's I'm sure it's some dirty comedy produced it. So don't email me and yell at me if it turns out to be some dirty comy. But the documentary, I think I'm on episode five or six. I've actually got od watching it with me, which tells you how good it is. It's called Narco Wars. It is so good. It kind of chronicles the drug trade from Columbia from Mexico, the history of the cartels there. What Chris, What Chris said? How are you reading the subtitles? I don't mind subtitles, Chris, because I don't need audio books. When I read something, I don't mind reading Chris, I'm able to read anyway. It's not distracting to read subtitles at all. Odd pitches the exact same kind of a fit. I'm not reading the whole thing. It's not like that at all. And there's a ton of it that's in English. Anyway, I'm watching this amazing documentary, Narco Wars. It's so good and one of the parts of it is about Kiki Camarina. You remember Kiki Cameranda maybe you're familiar with the story. We had the DEA down in Mexico. This was in the eighties seventies, eighties. We had the DEA down in Mexico and Kiki and the Dea they were really messing things up for the drug traffickers and messed them up bad. Well, these drug traffickers are used to what killing their opposition, torturing people. So Kiki, an American DEA agent, they snatched him. They snatched him up in the middle of the day, threw him in the back of a car, and they went and tortured him, terribly, tortured him and recorded it. So they were trying to find out what he knew what the Dea knew. Eventually they killed him, so on and so forth. Well, after a while his body is delivered or discovered. I forget exactly how it went. I think they got a tip and they ended up finding his body. But we just had a Dea agent killed by the cartels. The United States of America did not take kindly to that, and the cartels paid a heavy heavy price for that. The two top men who were responsible for it, to cartel leaders who are responsible for it, eventually tracked down, arrested, forty years in prison, both of them. One of them got out, and he's alive today in hiding. No one knows where he is. That's another story. But that's for one Dea agent. If the cartels, and the cartels know this, because they obviously have the power to kill anyone they want, they can kill you, me, whoever. They can kill anybody they want. If they were to ever make an attempt on a significant politician's life, certainly anybody in the federal government, the hell that would rain down on them would not be worth it. They would probably be killed by other cartels just so the other cartels would avoid the wrath of America that would come down. If the cartels ever killed someone like Trump, a president like that, the United States of America would probably declare war on Mexico. That's an act of war. And by the way, we should don't worry about that now. I mean, obviously anyone can be killed, but don't worry about that. All right, let's talk to Megan Basham, shall we. We're gonna talk to her about this refugee resettlement done with Christian charities. Then we'll get to politicians living the life of luxury, The Jesse Kelly Show, Chris, turn it Off, Turn it Off. I have to deal with this every night when I get home, Bob has the Christmas music blasting through the house, and it figures that Megan would do the exact same thing. To me. There's no escape from it. It's been in our house for three weeks already. Now joining me now, culture writer, wonderful New York Times bestselling author Meghan Basham joins me. Megan, you picked that song on purpose, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Look. I'm a suburban mom. What do you expect we start Christmas? You know, right after Halloween.
Speaker 1: My wife did the exact same thing. So, uh, Megan, I'm gonna kind of give you the floor here, because the World Relief that sounds like such a wonderful organization just out there helping the world and giving relief. Is it a wonderful organization, Megan.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're a fan of amnesty policies and open borders, then yes, it's a wonderful organization. If you're not a fan of those things, then no, it's not a great organization.
Speaker 3: So for those who.
Speaker 5: Aren't familiar, it is the allegedly humanitarian arm of the National Association of Evangelicals, which is one of the largest associations of Protestant churches in the world, represents some forty six thousand churches or something like that, and World Relief is their humanitarian arm, is what they call it. And what that means is they do a lot of work in settling refugees, asylum seekers, immigrants, and once upon a time they were actually privately funded, so they were funded by other Christians churches. But today what is essentially an NGO that is majority funded by our government. So since twenty twenty one, they've received about three hundred and thirty million dollars from the federal government to resettle refugees, that is, by far the bulk of the income that they get, and in twenty twenty one alone, they received fifty six million to settle refugees, including those coming from Afghanistan, including the shooter who shot two guardsmen on I believe it was November twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: So just so unclear here. This is allegedly an evangelical organization and a large one, receiving hundreds of millions of your money and my money, and they bring terrorists into the United States of America. Do we have that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's about the sum of it. And what was really eye popping and what I have an article actually coming out tomorrow based on a viral thread I posted on x is that. So they settled the shooter and I'm going to probably butcher his name a little bit, but it's Ramanula Lockinwall who shot the two National Guards twenty year old specialist Sarah Beckstrom who he killed, and twenty four year old staff sergeant Andrew Wolfe who was still in serious condition. So they settled him in Bellingham, Washington. Now what's really interesting is the day before lock and Wall opened fire on these two National Guards people, President Trump had announced that he was going to and that he was going to require a second pass of vetting for all of these Afghan nationals who had come into the United States because there was a concern that they had not been properly vetted due to the chaos of our pullout during the Biden administration, and so they needed to go through a second round of scrutiny. World Release issued a statement condemning that. They stated that it would be re traumatizing to the Afghan nationals yeah to face any further vetting, and so they openly issued a statement saying the title of that was World Relief condemns Trump Administration's needless and reprehensible re litigation of recently resettled refugees. So, I guess we can give them points for alliteration. But you know the irony is the very next day, the immigrant that they settled opened fire on two of our citizens while shouting a lahu akbar.
Speaker 1: Now, Megan, this organization does this with our tax payer money. And you said they settle these people, What what does that mean?
Speaker 5: Meaning?
Speaker 1: Are they are they renting them apartments? Are they running them through Costco for some gallon tubs of peanut butter? What do they do with the our money basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So essentially what they do, you know, people who hear about world really have a misunderstanding. A lot of well meaning Christians will sometimes give them money and give them support, not understanding what they really are. They expect that these people are sharing the Gospel and the love of Christ and that's what they're doing. In fact, that's not it. They don't really have much one on one interaction with these people, with these refugees at all. They're simply sort of a middleman who they're you know, organizing the SNAP benefits, the housing benefits, the basically welfare is what they're organizing. And what a lot of Christians need to know is they're actually barred by federal law from any proselytizing. So they're not telling these people about the gospel, they're not sharing the love of Jesus with them because it's illegal for them to do this. So essentially, what they're doing is taking a huge amount of taxpayer money from the federal government to yes to bring these people into our country and to facilitate them getting welfare benefits of various kinds again including housing assistant payments and SNAP benefits and things like that.
Speaker 1: Well, this is all pretty much horrifying. Speaking with Megan Basham, New York Times bestselling authors. She writes for The Daily Wire. Her stuff is always so good. Megan, can you and I'm afraid to even ask the question, all right, but could you maybe let us know so I'm sure it's on people's minds. Which churches around the United States of America are under this umbrella?
Speaker 5: Well, just about every mainline denomination is under their umbrella. I'd have to look it up for you, Jesse, which I'm doing literally as we're talking. But what's interesting to know is that you have actually started to see some denominations leave the National Association of Evangelicals, specifically because of their progressive politicking. Now they've always put themselves forward as being conservative, but more and more we're seeing that as they have embraced things like amnesty policies like promoting open borders. In twenty eighteen, they produced a Bible study curriculum about Welcoming the Stranger, and they send this out to that Yeah, cherry picks versus it manipulates scripture. They have been hard on the climate change movement, so yes, and so what was interesting was, you know, some of the denominations like the Presbyterian Church in America actually recently left them because of their progressive politicking. Now what I know is there is about forty different Christian denominations that fall under their umbrella. I'd have to check the list of who is still in that group as people have been leaving. But you know, there's groups like the Christian Reformed Church and others, the advent Christian Church, Church of God, Evangelical Free Church of America. A lot of people go go to those churches, the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. I could go on and on. North American Baptist Conference, so many, many large denominations are still housed with the National Association of the Evangelicals Putting Vineyard. Another really big denomination, Seventh day Baptist General Conference. So I mean, I could give you a really long list. It's about forty different denominations at this point, not counting those who recently left because of their progressive politicking. But what's really sad to know about this, Jesse is they didn't used to be like this. You know, at one point, the National Association of Evangelicals was so conservative that Ronald Reagan actually delivered his famous Evil Empire speech to their national convention. So you can see the success that the Left has had in infiltrating this really large and influential organization.
Speaker 1: That is so freaking said that we allowed this to happen. By the way, if this subject interests you, Meghan wrote a wonderful book, Shepherd's for Sale. If you want to know why your skinny jeans wearing loser pastor talks about welcoming in the Third World, end of this country. I would highly highly recommend you go read that book. Megan, appreciate you as always, and I guess Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: I'll talk to you Merry Christmas. You don't be a great Jessy.
Speaker 1: They just worm their way through everything good, everything good, every organization, everything good and right. These dirty communists find a way to slither their way in there and poison it. Freaking awful. Anyway, whatever, do some more emails nextities the Jesse Kelly Show on a fan fantastic fantastic Thursday. Remember to email your ask doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. This is from the New York Post. Doctors admit to performing non standard gender affirming surgeries on youth, including castrations. I just want to go on the record here and say, if you're a doctor who did this, if I ever come to power in this country, you better leave and you better make sure you are in a non extradition country, because if you present yourself as a medical professional and you lop body parts off of children, I believe you should be tried a fair trial, arrested, tried, and you should go to the electric chair. And that's me being really, really nice. I'm not saying what I would actually like to do because I'm trying to be kind and there are children listening. What kind of monsters do we have in the medical profession in this country where they're butchering children, butchering them? And what kind of freak parents do we have in this country? Demented liberal white women is what it is. It's the demographic that does it. I've said it before, The most vicious, violent creatures on the planet are liberal white women. Because no other animal of any kind of any kind will actually groom its young to sacrifice them later on, even the animals that will kill their young, because that happens in nature. I don't know of a single animal that will groom its child with the intention of mutilating them for societal acceptance. Freaking demonic man, Jessie, I've always I always ask libs this question, what is diversity to you? In one room you have ten people for white, for black, one Asian, one Latino, all conservative magas And the other room you have ten white males who are all a mix of conservative, the middle of the road in liberals. Which room is more diverse? No liberal will answer the question. His name is Brandon. Okay, I'm I'm glad you're getting them, and I respect it, totally get it. But remember we had this talk before about Herbert Mercues, and it may be Murcuse or whatever. I don't care what his stupid name is. He was a communist and he really pioneered something that it's really important for you to understand, really important. He pioneered the idea of quote, liberating tolerance. Have you heard this before. You've heard me talk about it before if you listen to the show Liberating Tolerance. What is liberating tolerance? It's an interesting term. Well, the idea is simple, anything from the left, anything communist, should be tolerated. But because right wingers, they're the enemy. They're evil. You shouldn't tolerate anything from them, nothing liberating tolerance. So when you say to communists, I thought you said you were tolerant. That doesn't sound very tolerant. When your liberal and Peggy says that we should bring in another one hundred thousand people from Somalia and that Trump's supporters should be imprisoned and sent to the Gulag, you're tempted to say that doesn't sound tolerant. I thought you were tolerant. But you don't understand. She has a different view of tolerance than you do, a different definition. She believes in liberating tolerance. Just because the communist uses words does not mean he believes those words have the same definition you believe everything is for the revolution. You're never going to get these people to admit they're wrong with little comparisons like that. They may clam up because they know answering the question makes them look bad, but you're not going to get a communist by pointing out his hypocrisy. He believes in hypocrisy. He believes that rules standards should only apply to you. He should never be held to any standards at all, because he's fighting the all important revolution on behalf of his demonic religion. Anything is acceptable, say anything, do anything, hurt anybody. You You're not allowed to do any of that, and you shouldn't be. Remember you're, in his mind, not a political opponent. You're a heretic. A heretic. He is fighting a religious war with you. All right, Jesse, What do you do when filling out a form for a doctor or other medical provider and they ask for gender assigned at birth pronouns you use gender identity? Do you answer these questions? No? No, I ignore all these questions. And if I am ever, if I'm ever in a doctor's office where I'm there by choice, like for instance, Hey, to even admit this, I have to go in for another vision appointment because it's been a couple years and I'm sure I need some updated glasses. Shut up, Corey. If I walk into a doctor that's a choice of mine and I see that stuff, I'm walking out, and I'll tell them at the front desk why I'm walking out. We have to stop allowing mental illness to infect every part of our society. You know how many people have emailed the show, and I've read you the emails where they've gotten governments, they've gotten companies, they've gotten. Place is to change their policy just by being bold enough to step up and speak out. Half these companies that put these policies into place, they put them into place because some communist hag in HR wanted them in place. And nobody on the right will actually stand up and say anything. We all put our heads down and our mouths shut, and we roll our eyes silently, and then we go text a friend about that whole thing. You know how we do We just let it go. Don't just be texting, be talking loud, let them know this is unacceptable. You start making them afraid of you the way they are of communist HR lady, then we can get some movement. Anyway. Speaking of what Chris Jasmin Crocketts in the news, we're gonna talk about that. It's gonna be fantastic.