Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six five four eight all Right, War the Roses and a wife who catches her wife being very friendly with another woman, and the woman is the person that she goes and has to do her hair, her hairstylist. I got a couple of questions, and I'm intrigued by this. And let me tell you why. I'm intrigued because whenever we have had War the Roses, where you have a guide cheating with a woman who he claims is his friend, like in the topic comes up all the time of can somebody a guy be a friend with another woman, okay, without it being sexual, without it being sexual? I asked that question. I think you know where I'm going to go, right Shannon Yep. I asked that question, Can a woman, a gay woman, be friends with another woman without potentially you worrying that they might have interest in each other? Eight four four Mojoe Live. I'm just going to throw that out there for what it's worth.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to share my two cents of they sounded much more than just friends, and I.
Speaker 1: Wonder if that's the case in some other relationships, that that may be listening to the show or maybe dealing with that. I was interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to hear because you got a different type of lesbians, right, you got the films, then you got the studs, and I will wonder if it's if it's different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if it becomes a situation where you go, I'm a little worried because I know that they seem like they're very, very close and they spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 3: If they walking around with you know what I'm saying, they got it all them. Yeah, you know what it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do have to say this, guys guys get a bad They get a bad look all the time. Guys get a bad look all the time. Where guys are always taking you know, men are scum, they're cheaters and all that sort of stuff. It's nice to see women also cheating. You like the les I do. I like I like to see it. Mike, what's up, it's Mojo in the morning. What's your comment. Let's y'all.
Speaker 5: Nah, that girl being manipultive though, broh, she's trying to she's trying to trick that girl, play.
Speaker 1: Games with that girl.
Speaker 6: Gas lady.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, what she's saying, they're talking about songs.
Speaker 1: Listen here listening to my conversations like that. She's sound just like that. But she's like, you sit here listening to my conversations.
Speaker 5: She's like, we're just two friends hanging out.
Speaker 3: You want to act?
Speaker 6: I would tell you, like, what do you mean, Like that's your wife. You don't like if you're going to hang out, be like, yeah, I'm want to hang out.
Speaker 7: My girlfriend, not Oh, I'm going to see my hairdresser.
Speaker 1: We'll get my hair done.
Speaker 6: Is she clearly so you're not getting your hair done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the worst excuse to me and it comes up all the time. If you would have asked, I would have told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, Cindy, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, I just wanted to say, did you notice that they said I've been thinking about you and I'm always thinking about you right off the bat. Yeah, so yeah, there's definitely something.
Speaker 1: George, Uh yes, I do say that to him. Actually we were very close. George, is my uh my hair do you call it a hairdresser or a hairstylist. I like to call him my guru, my guy George. What's going on? Be hi there?
Speaker 5: I actually am a lesbian who has had struggles with straight friends who when we had a conflict, instead of like a knowing that we weren't friends because of the conflict, they just say, oh, well, she's just in love with me, when there's no mutual attraction there whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So they'll blame it on your sexuality as opposed to taking accountability.
Speaker 1: Yep, when you when I hear this, and uh being I'm going to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind. When I hear this, I wonder how many people in your life in relationships? Have you ever been jealous of like other female friends when they're around your you know, either I don't know, have you been married or are you dating?
Speaker 5: I have a girlfriend yet?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you Have you ever had that happen where you got jealous of other women around your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Honestly, no, not really. We're in an open relationship, so oh well, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's a different story altogether. You guys are bringing them all in and enjoying it together, right, Are there only?
Speaker 3: Are there only women allowed in this open relationship to get it because I mean, did she say she has a husband. Yeah, Because because if the conversation is around jealousy or who your antennae spark up around, you opened up the whole pool.
Speaker 1: It's not just closed off to one population. Hey, NASA, what's up Nasa?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 7: First of all, the wife, what's her name?
Speaker 3: Kayla?
Speaker 7: She gas lit the miss out of her wife, like, that's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Their tones changed as soon as they.
Speaker 6: Realized who each other were on the phone.
Speaker 5: Hey, I ain't you knowing everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody? I love it.
Speaker 6: So friendships like men and women can definitely be friends without it being sexual, and it would have to be the same I'm assuming as humans.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go back for a second there. I don't think you can blanket statement that either way, because I think that there are certain people that can't like there's certain people that cannot like I know certain guys that cannot be around women without thinking that they want to have sex with them. I just I know that for a fact. I know that there are others that can do that. But I think that there's definitely not a blanket statement on either side. Rebecca, how you doing?
Speaker 3: IM good?
Speaker 1: Good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: First time time?
Speaker 1: I want to revisit this.
Speaker 4: My best friend is lesbian and we have been friends. I'm thirty five. We've been friends since high school. And I think that someone who is straight can be friends.
Speaker 1: With someone who is I'm not saying they can't, I'm asking the question, has anybody ever had this happen to them where you're like, lesbian friend is in a relationship and one of her girlfriends that she's dating or married to, her wife is uncomfortable with her being around other women that she might be attracted to. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Have you been in relationships where they question if it was only a friendship between you and your friend?
Speaker 4: No, because anybody, like my husband, when she's around, he can tell that it's just two friends having a talk or never any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's never crossed the line. She's never admitted to you that she's had feelings for you over the years.
Speaker 1: Nope, she never tried. Never, not even that once on.
Speaker 4: Never, we've gone out to bars, we've partied together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not a lesbian though, right, you don't. That's not something that you are are into. So I get it.
Speaker 4: No, that's just that's my best friend, that's my four lifer, my writer.
Speaker 1: That everything I listen, I got. I'm friends with with gay guys, and I got to tell you I've never had sex with them. I'm going on record to say that, but they showed me enough attention. You never know, right what's going on? Taylor? Hi?
Speaker 8: Hey, how's it going. So I'm I'm a mask lesbian. I'm married to a f a mask like a masculine lesbian.
Speaker 1: Okay, not not a stud.
Speaker 8: But I'm a more masculine lesbian. There's a difference in studs and masks. Okay, but I'm married.
Speaker 7: It's really about trust.
Speaker 8: I don't put myself in a position that could potentially make my wife uncomfortable. Because lesbians are crazy.
Speaker 1: Other lesbians are crazy.
Speaker 8: Single lesbians don't have boundaries. So I don't put my I don't. I don't put myself in a position that can make my wife uncomfortable. Now, I have straight female friends, and my wife is best friends with my best friend who's a straight female, And it's it's.
Speaker 7: Just about trust. And you have to if your wife put yourself in stupid position if.
Speaker 1: Your wife was going to this hairstylist of that that Kayla goes to, would you tell her she can't go to that stylist anymore.
Speaker 7: No, my wife's a grown woman.
Speaker 8: She can make her own decisions. But her decision and then from that are.
Speaker 1: If you're hairdresser.
Speaker 4: My wife's hairdresser is a gay man.
Speaker 1: So I know I'm giving a hypothetical if you were if you were Brianna and just heard this conversation, would you ever allow your your wife to go back to this uh woman?
Speaker 8: I think there's other conversations that need to be had if that's it's not about letting somebody do something else. I mean, people make their own decisions.
Speaker 7: I can't control what somebody else does.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't stay I had the situation. I wouldn't be comfortable if if I was Brianna and Kayla was going back to this uh this woman que because they are hanging out with each other, She's not. She hung up. What did you want to ask her?
Speaker 3: She made a hell of a statement by saying you can't trust uh single lesbians. I wanted to get more information if on that and how that's played out in her relationship.
Speaker 2: She just said, have no boundaries, have no boundaries.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Steve?
Speaker 1: What's up? Steve?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's good? Mojo? First time I got a lot of I worked in the gay community for about three years. Mambau straight man, What was your job?
Speaker 1: Real quick? We said, you work in the community.
Speaker 6: I was at that got a dancer when I was younger. Okay, I work from.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you weren't anybody talking about Danny's in Forever.
Speaker 1: You weren't the guy putting the candle out with your penis, were you?
Speaker 5: No, No, that was not me.
Speaker 6: That was my We did a lot of I had another guy that we danced with. We did a lot of uh, a lot of bachelorette parties and shows, and then a brands come from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's you're coming at?
Speaker 6: A manager down a tubes out and my dog?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: But now, so I have a lot of stud friends, and I find them actually cheating more than most of my Most of the female friends that they'll go and hang out with all their guy friends are going to play basketball, hanging out watching the game, and they're out there sleeping with men. They ain't even sleeping with women. They're cheating down their wives and their girlfriends with other guys.
Speaker 1: They strap to the side that that's amazing. I didn't realize.
Speaker 6: I've actually been kind of surprised over the years of how quick they'll turn around. And I don't like men, I don't like nine but yet they're sleeping with them.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, Uh, love is love? Thank you for the call, Steve. Nice to uh reconnect Tim. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Tim?
Speaker 7: Good question for you guys, So what you're in a great relationship or you know, a gay relationship. How many of you guys actually leave the house without.
Speaker 5: Telling your spouse Where you guys are going on? What you're doing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends, but that why is that? What are you assuming?
Speaker 5: Well, because you know, she keeps going to see her hairdresser every week and keeps telling her, Hey, I'm going to go see my hairdresser, so it just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: To the hairdresser. Yes, that might be the better question, right, Yeah, who's why do they keep going back? Which some guys get haircuts every week. I don't know if it's the same as well. Yeah, guys, I guess it is a little different.
Speaker 2: But unless like Anna said, you're getting a blowout every week?
Speaker 1: What's up, Mariana? Hi, Hi Mariena.
Speaker 7: So my best friend is a lesbian and we have been accused of being together for years. No matter how many guys I have dated or anything, we have been accused of dating. And what she always says is everyone assumes that I've turned you into a lesbian, but no one assumes that you have.
Speaker 1: Turned me straight. Huh.
Speaker 2: That's interesting and truly, nothing's ever happened between you two.
Speaker 1: No, nothing. Why do you get accused? Are you? Is there something that you're doing is sending off a signal? No?
Speaker 7: I mean I don't think so. I believe that people or maybe jealous of our friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: That's a great reference.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and first time, long time, thank.
Speaker 1: You brand on the phone, thank you.
Speaker 7: For the call from Arkansas.
Speaker 1: I that accent was from somewhere. Is it nice in Arkansas? I don't think I've ever thought of Arkansas as a place i'd ever go visit. Is a place we should go visit?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, some places are if you stay up north Central to north Arkansas is absolutely beautiful. Lower Arkansas is just flatlands and farmland.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Brandon, come back, comes with us out there. Uh one last call? What's up? Justin?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Justin?
Speaker 4: First off, first time all the time?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, so uh, I go through this all the time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: I've had friends in my life.
Speaker 5: I'm a gay meal by the way. But every time I.
Speaker 6: Get cool with somebody or like, we'll be and not to say, I don't know what their intentions are, but I always get the stereo, the stereotype.
Speaker 1: Of like, oh, are you guys more than that? Are y'all more than this?
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden it gets too much for the one they can't identify, and then I lose friends.
Speaker 1: Lose relationships, whatever. Everybody's all of my business and we'll just be friends.
Speaker 5: We won't do anything, have any contact or anything.
Speaker 1: You're not being flirty around these.
Speaker 6: Guys, I'm not. I'm not being flirty around them.
Speaker 1: I'm usually just being a good one. That's simness always like oh I'm noticing stuff, and it's like, okay, what do you notice? Well, that's that's somebody that's insecure with him.
Speaker 3: To be honest, any of these dudes, y'all, what's the furthest you done got one of your so called friends that was straight, He says.
Speaker 5: There doesn't.
Speaker 7: I mean if this was in the morning show.
Speaker 1: Wait a second now, Liar Liard fire and I heard it's Oh my god.