Speaker 1: My Billy cunning in the Great America. Welcome Monday after Union. The tri State weather's coming in tonight and tomorrow. We'll see what happens. But at least we have the Bengals performing at high levels no one ever thought possible. There are seventeen chapters of the book of the twenty twenty five football season, and every game is a new chapter, with its own issues, its own characters, its own plot lines. And right now the Bengalleys are three and seven, should be seven and three to three and seven, and they're setting records here before unknown. According to Moegar, no team in the history of the National Football League has given up at least twenty seven points in nine consecutive games. Thee ods that getting to ten are quite good. Moeger, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, give me the headline of this chapter of the twenty twenty five book. But you thought nothing more than usual could transpart. Now we've got Spitgate. I'm watching the morning shows today. It's all about Spitgate, Jamarshall. It's also about Jama's dowit a little bit. But Jamarch as far as Jamar Chase, what happened with spitgate. I watched in real time. It didn't we couldn't see the spit and then you tweeted or shall say extra about it, saying, well, how come Ramsey's so angry about this thing? And then all of a sudden it came out. MO, where are you now? If anywhere? When it comes to spitgate, Willie be held accountable? Didn't commit perjury by lying to the media.
Speaker 2: Where are we? So there's a lot there. Number One, you sort of misrepresented my tweet, which is I have it right here if you want to say I called him a dope, because I think, regardless of how you've been provoked, if you punch somebody in the face who's wearing a football helmet, you're a moron because you're going.
Speaker 1: To get the worst of it.
Speaker 2: I don't care if Jalen Ramsey had every reason to be mad at Jamar Chase. I do not understand. You see this happen on the football field all the time. Two guys get into it. One guy throws a punch at a face mask, which is literally designed to protect the person's face, which means you're going to get the worst of it. So that's where my tweet came from. This was before we saw the video that I think pretty clearly shows Jamar Chase spinning on Jalen Ramsey. So there's a couple of questions here. Number one, what is the NFL gonna do with Jalen Ramsey? Number two or with Jamar Chase? Number two? Is the punishment going to be worse because Jamar didn't own up to spitting on Jail? I mean, I love Jamar Chase's a wonderful football player. But the video I think speaks for itself. What was going on between those two that made Jamar Chase, typically a pretty mild mannered guy, decide to do something that I think a lot of us would say is completely out of character. I'm kind of interested in that at the end of the day, though, that's a side show compared to the main issue, which was the Bengals pulled within eight points yesterday despite the fact that Joe Flacco I think was pretty clearly compromised, and yet again with the season in the game hanging in the balance, al Golan's defense. It's Al Goland, not Al Golden. There's no d al Golan's defense could not get a stop that has been a recurring theme time and again. Zach Taylor said two weeks ago going into the buy that he believes in al Golan, thinks they have a championship level defense. Yep, there was another instance where on a day in which it's not exactly like Aaron Rodgers and Mason Rudolph had shredded the Bengals defense.
Speaker 1: You're down by eight points, You've got a shot.
Speaker 2: Your defense has to give you the ball back, and al Golan's defense again could not. That has been a recurring theme. So the Jamar Chase thing is an interesting side show. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Jamar Chase is not a Bengals problem. Al Goland's defense and Duke Tobin building al Gole in that defense, those are bigger picture issues that matter a lot more.
Speaker 1: When will the suspension involving maybe two to three million dollars of fines come down? Because if he makes them, this is a paycheck. It's a big deal. I think about two or three million happens. Does that happened today, tomorrow, Wednesday? When does that occur? Is there an appeal? Do you want to appeal?
Speaker 2: MO?
Speaker 1: Get the lawyers involved.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm going to guess that the punishment is handed down pretty quickly here. We obviously have precedent with what happened in the first game of the season, where there was a spitting incident involving the player before the first play from scrimmage, there was an ejection.
Speaker 1: They ruled that the game that he missed.
Speaker 2: We'll see if that happens with Jamar Chase, and I do wonder if him not owning up to it despite I think is pretty pretty graphic visual evidence that he did spit on jumping. I wonder if that's go spit, if that's going to play a role here. But but again, at the end of the day, it's an interesting story. But that sort of distractions from another poorly coach game by Zach Taylor, terrible, where he did some game management things that I do not understand, you.
Speaker 1: Know, fourth and one and try to trick him and wasting a time out time.
Speaker 2: I mean in the entire time early in the fourth quarter, when they're down by multiple scores, they're going about their business like they're winning by eleven points.
Speaker 1: It made no sense.
Speaker 2: Another poor effort by the defense, and we have seven more games of this. This has been one of the longest seasons that I can win. We have seven more games of this season.
Speaker 1: On the brink.
Speaker 2: You get to see here for three hours, and you get to talk about you get to talk about politics and Trump and Stanstein. Well, you're probably not really gonna want to talk about that, but.
Speaker 1: I you now. Trump said it's okay. Now, Trump said it's okay. Yeah, you get to talk about all that stuff. I'm stuck in the world where for three hours every day down the hall, I have to I can't leave the Bengals. I have seven, seven more games. Tony Pike took me off to the side a few minutes. You remember Tony Pike, is he's still here today?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: Yes, today's here. He said, who has more tackles this season? Is it Shamar Stewart or Jamar Chase? And I would have to assume and Stewart as the defensive end, would have more tackles, Yeah, than the great Number one, would you agree? I mean, if somebody asked you in game ten, who's got more tackles a defensive end or a wide receiver, you might say I'm going with the defensive end. Yes. However, statistically we have Chase has more tackles than Stewart. Can you explain that to Tony Bender?
Speaker 2: Shamar Stewart has been ineffective and he has been hurt, and the rookie season is a wash.
Speaker 1: I think it's way too early to call him a bust.
Speaker 2: But the Bengals I made it known going into the draft that remember, last year's defense stunk, right, okay.
Speaker 1: So bad they fired the DC out it.
Speaker 2: Last year's defense stunk. Did they do that much in free agency?
Speaker 1: No? No, no.
Speaker 2: They signed Orrin Burks, who doesn't make any impact at all, and they brought in TJ. Slayton from the Packers, who I think has many stops against the.
Speaker 1: Run as you do. This year. He's on a milk card. But the message was we're not going to be that active in free agency. Number one, We're sticking with this team. Number one. We think al Golan can fix it. Is there's no d in it. That's not what Rocky Boyman says. He said he came from the Golden Dome Goland to the Golden Yea.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you would go back. Al Goland is going to fix it, and in the draft we're gonna get players who can make an immediate impact on defense right now, And I thought, Okay, well, let's see what they did well. Has Shamar Stewart made an impact on defense? Who has Demetrius Knight, who they drafted as a linebacker, who's like forty five years old? Has he made any impact on defense? Barrett Carter? Barrett Carter may turn out to be an excellent player. I think he is going to be solely remembered for getting just trucked yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who is that guy, that wrecking ball, the incredible hulk who came through the Pittsburgh line of Washington. I'd give that guy.
Speaker 2: He looks like he looks like a tackle. Doesn't he a tight end? Yeah? And so this year's draft class of defensive players has given them nothing. They looked at last year safety group and they didn't add to it. Did you watch Geno Stone quote try to tackle yesterday?
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the Bengals corners again struggle as I have all season long?
Speaker 1: They did nothing to that group.
Speaker 2: And so this season has been a nightmare from a number of different perspectives. At the top of the list for me has been how their strategy with the defense has failed and what they tried to accomplish with regards to the draft. On defense, this year has yielded nothing that makes you feel like those players are worth moving forward with.
Speaker 1: Well, Zach Taylor says, also known as Zach Shul, we simply have to get better. Would you agree? And he also said he's not wrong. We've got to score more points. He's not wrong about that either. Well, he can identify the problem. Yes, Now, Canny come up with a solution that makes any sense. I think that what is the solution? I need the solution. They don't have talk. Let's do something. They don't have enough good players.
Speaker 2: I mean they don't have enough good players. That was the case last year. Joe Burrow had the greatest single season of any Bengals quarterback in the history of the franchise.
Speaker 1: Think about that.
Speaker 2: Because they've had MVP winning seasons by quarterbacks and they went nine to eight and didn't make the postseason.
Speaker 1: That should have told you their players aren't good enough. By the way.
Speaker 2: On offense, you know, Joe Flacco turned into a pumpkin. I think he was physically compromised yesterday. But I think if you look at him on offense, pretty happy with the pieces they have. I even think the offensive line is playing okay. Chase Brown is a legitimate dude, Chase Higgins, Burrow, they've got guys when they're spitting on players. But they did last year as well. Offensively, they were awesome last season. Joe Burrow was awesome last year. Jamar Chase won the Triple Crown. They didn't make the postseason because of a defense that they barely.
Speaker 1: Addressed, also known as the Mattadors.
Speaker 2: If Duke Tobin worked for you and he's sitting across the table from you and he was in charge of the defense, aren't you asking him?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Why can't you fix this? Why? Why did you look at last.
Speaker 2: Year's defense and go, you know what, we're going to bring back most of these guys. How could you look at the safety position and go, you know what, let's leave well enough alone.
Speaker 1: Who's making these Is it Duke Tobin? Is it? And is it Elizabeth? Is it? Katie?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 2: And by the way, over the last six weeks, Nick Krawl has spoken publicly more than Duke Tobin has, and Nick Krawl's team hasn't played. I think that's the frustrating thing for me. Duke Tobin's radio silence, I think is weak as hell.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it make sense though? Does it make sense? Yeah, you don't want to talk? Well, if I.
Speaker 2: Was Duke Tobin as a human being, I would go, you know what, I built that roster and offensive players are having to answer questions about a defense that I built, and the head coach of the team has to answer questions three times a week about a team that I built for him. You know what, maybe during the bye week, I'll come downstairs and you could ask me, and I'll take that.
Speaker 1: He's not going to do that. Of course he's not going to do that. It's weak. It's weak that he's doesn't And so I.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wouldn't matter, Maybe it wouldn't make anybody feel any better. But I just think, as a human being, if I was Duke Tobin'd go, Okay, I created this mess.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to make other people answer for it. No, not the and another situation, and so Mason Rudolph came in and did pretty well. Aaron Rodgers doesn't look right and his Steelers helmet, he doesn't look right. He's done dun and done right. He's broken hand left handy right and so Mason Rudolph, has been the forever backup for the last six or seven years, did pretty well. He did anybody who do well against the Bengal defense.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest, what they have over the next couple of weeks is Drake May who might beat the MVP this season, and then Lauren Jackson, who's been the MVP twice.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't get any better.
Speaker 2: I thought Aaron Rodgers played poorly yesterday, and you get the typical bag with Aaron Rodgers where every time he throws it in the complete pass, he throws him in the temper tantrum. And I was wondering what the injury was to see if he actually would take an injection for that, but I guess it's a broken wrist, and so.
Speaker 1: That wasn't gonna help.
Speaker 2: I don't think the Steelers are very good, and I think that's what makes yesterday so frustrating. Right, Baltimore is the odds on favorite to win this division. I think Baltimore will win this division. It's a Steelers team that the Bengals beat once. By the way, credit Pittsburgh for adjusting their defensive game plan, which was in the first game they played man defense, Jamar Chase and T Higgins shredded it, and then the Steelers adjusted and played zone defense yesterday, and it's like the Bengals had no clue that you could actually do that. I don't think this Steelers team is very good. Aaron Rodgers looks old. I think they're limited offensively. Their secondary this year has been terrible. They came into yesterday thirty second in a thirty two team league in pass defense and the Bengals lose to him by twenty two points. This division is shaky this year. A couple of years ago it was the best in football. Now it's the Bengals can't be competitive in it. And you might go, well, yeah, but they don't have Joe Burrow. The offense up until yesterday has been fine. This defense is historically bad. And the frustrating thing for me is back during the summer, you could see it coming. I cannot tell you how many times I would hear someone say, look, they've just got to be league average. And my response to that was in the fourth quarter, when you're down by a touchdown and you've got to get.
Speaker 1: The ball back to your offense, or in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: When you're up by a score and you're trying to close out the game, will you be able to And on multiple occasions this year, this defense hasn't been able to do that, including yesterday.
Speaker 3: All right, Mo.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we have the situation I watched the game with Wake Forest. You're wearing UNC colors in which guy's name is Jake Dickert, who's the head coach of wake Forest beat the legendary Bill Belichick. Handley am I to add walks across the field and Bill Belichick blows off the head football coach he had his hat off. Is Bill Belichick the next coach of the Bengals? No, John Gooden, John Gruden? I don't think so. I don't think so. I don't think so. Who is Brian Kelly? You just want to keep going down the road. He's available. He is most definitely available. I lost some money.
Speaker 2: I think would be a lot of fun. You know who I think would be interesting just from a human perspective.
Speaker 1: Lou Anarumo. They just fired him, ran him back all but everybody where do we go, they're giving up. They're setting records, twenty seven points in a row. Nine. I think it's going to be eleven or twelve games, they're going to give up.
Speaker 4: Keep.
Speaker 2: You and I talked the morning after the Super Bowl when the Bengals lost to the Rams. So that's February twenty twenty in LA. At that point, no, I was. I had just flown back from all night for my week next to the ice machine, and we had a conversation and it was about the Super Bowl game itself and what what's next for the Bengals. If I would have told you that we would be talking. Let's see, that's three and a half years later. The Bengals will have been back to the postseason once, and to their credit, made the AFC Championship Game the following year.
Speaker 1: And lost the course.
Speaker 2: But we would be sitting here without the Bengals having advanced to the Super Bowl again and having spent the most recent three years not even making the postseason.
Speaker 1: You would have said, there's no way. You snickerd at me when I said it, felt Janny Anderson. After losing the Super Bowl in Detroit, everyone said they're going back. Never went back, Boomers, I And after losing to Miami forty Knights, they're going to go back, I said, the nart coming class and I said at that point, yes, they're never going back, because I walked out of it.
Speaker 2: I walked out of the stadium, Snigger went back to my ice chest Sofi Stadium, and the people that I was with were like, you know what, that was just awesome.
Speaker 1: And I said, you know, like, you don't know that, man, like.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you don't know when you're going to be back in this position.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: But if I would have said that night, that Snicker that the next four years would have unfolded the way they have, you would have said, there's three consecutive years during what's supposed to be Burrow's prime not making the postseason worst offense in fifty years in the NFL. It is very fair to wonder. It is very fair to wonder, for the duration of the decade which Joe Burrow is under contract for, are they going to fix this not to be relevant or make the seventh seed in the AFC to win a championship. The idea is to win a championship. They feel so frickin far away from winning a championship. It's absurd and it's not supposed to be this way. Oh not while you have a legitimate dude at QB.
Speaker 1: Jamar Stewart holds out to get more money. Change the language, twist and ankle twist a gonad. He's done. He's done for the year. Lsu. You have as many sacks this year as he does. And he's taking the place at Trey Henderson, who didn't fly to Pittsburgh. I'm told he did. Not your comments. Trey Hendrickson wanted to be a team captain. Cashed out. He wanted to be a team captain, Jamarrow, how about Chase spitting on people? Not good? But Hendrickson wanted to be a team captain. Team captains with his team, he's checked out, lost the locker room. Zach Shula is done, Moe, thank you very much? Anything else? Yes, do you have any faith? Do you have any in the bear Cats? Bengals? Bettercats football?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Best? Struggling basketball is going to be interesting, Frida interesting, Yeah, Wolfe's really good. They're going to get drilled on news radio seven hundred. Hi, Billy Cunning in the Great America, and welcome again this Monday afternoon. Good to hear from Oeger, who is a little bit of hope, very little faith. I have neither. So we'll see what happens down the road with our beloved Bengals. It's a mom and pop operation that's made the family billions and billions and billions of dollars, and they operate on a shoe string without a general manager and without little scouting going on. And as long as you can pick Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase before he started spitting, it was a pretty good draft. And now you're left with the defense, which is the worst maybe in the history of the NFL. Ever about nine consecutive games giving up twenty seven or more points, and nothing's going to change the next few games. So we'll see what happens. And nonetheless, I'd rather have the Bengals here the no NFL team. If the choice is allows the Bengals team or no NFL team, I'll take the Bengals every day of the week. It's a mom and pop operation. I like to be at some meeting when the family gets together, when the syndicate gets together and talk about what's going on with Mike Brown and Katie and Troy and Elizabeth and the family. Paul H. Brown, get them all together. I wonder this afternoon what they're thinking. Are they thinking that. How in the world does Duke Tobin keep his job. He's been there for twenty five years because he's a good friend of Mike Brown. Mike Brown is now ninety years old. Is it time to pass on to Baton? Yes? But passing on to who? Elizabeth Katie, Troy, Paul H. Brown. I don't know. It's not a professionally run organization except when it comes to making money and winning lawsuits, and they're damn good at that. On the other hand, Pittsburgh Steelers are no better shape than the Bengals in a sense. They just beat him, of course by twenty two points, but nonetheless, Aaron Rodgers doesn't look right in that Pittsburgh helmet didn't look right. He's probably done. And the Dallas Cowboys to try like crazy to win, win win. After the first several years, winning three of those three Super Bowls with Troy Aikman, they've done nothing for the past thirty some years except lose playoff games, which is what the Bengals do. After Marvin Lewis's run here, he won about half his games. He was zero and seven in the playoffs, zero and seven. At least Zach Schull broke down a little bit in this second year here with Joe Burrow. Guess what they went to the Super Bowl, should have won, won a couple of playoff games next year back to the NFC Championship game. That's been three years and that's not on the horizon anytime soon. So we'll see what happened. I'd rather have a bad Bengals team and a bad Bengals organization here that have no team at all every now and then I think about that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, after one o'clock today, we have Joshua Phillips is going to be here. He did an extensive documentary on Charlie Kirk coming out on Wednesday of this week, and we're going to talk to him about the memories, the life and times of Charlie Kirk Turning Point USA. Colorado professors are calling Turning Point USA a Nazi organization. They're the brown Shirts, they're socialists, their Nazis, they're racist to all this smearing that is a complete lie about Charlie Kirk, but it's out there. So he did a documentary which is available starting on Wednesday, about the real life and times at Charlie Kirk. So we'll see what happens with that. And thirdly, last night, I'm with You on the air. I'm on ten pm to one am every Sunday night for the past sixteen years, have about five hundred and fifty stations. In mid show last night, the President put out a missive on and his truth Social saying that the Republicans should release the Epstein files a complete one eighty. Hell, it might be a three sixty. I don't know what it is. It might be a five p forty. But the President, who was resisting it for reasons unclear to me, is now saying release everything. We just had a newsperson say, well, we can release them without the legislation. Yes, of course. The same thing is true about the last four years where you had Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and had the Attorney General Mary Garland and James Comy in possession of the Epstein files for four years. They sat there with the Epstein files more or less on their desk, available to the Department of Justice. And what did the Biden, Kamala Harris, James Comy, Merrick Garland do with that? Christopher Ray, the director FBI, they did nothing, didn't release it at all. During the heart and soul of the campaign. When the election was in the larch, Kamala was up in several polls. In fact, she was up until the last three or four weeks. And when she did that stupid interview on the View in which she said, I can't think of anything I do different the past four years that Joe Biden already did. When she did, she was sunk. So they had the availability within their grasp the Democratic Party the trash to fame and possibly ruin the electability of Donald Trump in twenty twenty six, sorry, twenty twenty four last year. And guess what they didn't release it. Why? Well, little secret is there's nothing in there particularly negative about Donald Trump. Otherwise it would have been released last night when the story broke. I took a screenshot of NBC News you might recall earlier in the evening yesterday Sunday on Channel five. I'm watching the NBC Nightly News, and the anchor had on five or six women who were sexually abused and trafficked by Epstein, and they did interviews with him and on and on, and I kept waiting for the anchor to ask the question, who abused You give me the name of these powerful men to whom you were trafficked, and no question like that was asked. In fact, I've not seen that question being asked by any of the numerous interviews the women have done. The women are now in their late thirties, forties, and fifties. Allegedly, they started in nineteen ninety six with a woman named Farmer. When Jeffrey Epstein in nineteen ninety six, what about thirty years ago, twenty nine years ago, said she was raped by a guy named Jeffrey Epstein in New York City. The NYPD did an extensive report on it and said they're not going to file criminal charges, don't know. And it continued for year after year, decade after decade. Allegedly it continued all the way through like twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen before he was arrested and then eventually killed himself. But he was convicted in twenty eight having a two year investigation by the US Attorney's office in Florida and also the local prosecutor's office. He got a sweetheart deal that was unbelievable, and that this woman her name's Farmer. She gave her name et cetera, and the women that tomorrow they're going to be on the steps of the Capitol. They're going to show up with photos of themselves and they were fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years old. Of course, the most noted one is Virginia's Jeuffrey, who killed herself in Australia about six months ago. So lineup on one side. I want to share with you the comment of NBC News last night. He put it on their website and verbally expressed it. Quote. The President's name appears frequently in the email, but Epstein did not in these files accuse Trump of any wrongdoing or illegal activity. Let me repeat that, because the truth will set you free. The twenty thousand emails which came out of the House Oversight Committee, along with the emails from the estate, we're talking maybe as many as one hundred thousand emails involving allegedly a thousand women. Quote. Donald Trump's name appears frequently in the emails, but Epstein did not in these files accuse him of any wrongdoing or illegal activities. So Carolyn Levitt on Friday said the following. These emails prove absolutely nothing other than the fact that President Trump did nothing wrong. And my resolution for that issue is NBC News and Roe Conna, the congressman from California, has said interesting things that he said on Sunday, the Epstein files release could be a win for Trump if you gave me a choice that I already have the president reverse course, which he did last night. I'd rather release all the files. Someone was saying that his number would give it up. I don't care if he went was politically or not. And so on one side, the majority of the American people, because of the media coverage, believe Trump is something to hide. The great majority of Democrats believe that Trump is a pedophile. That he was. He was part of the trafficking ring to teenage girls to rich and powerful men all over New York, Lolita Island, Florida, et cetera. In reality, the victims of these crimes have uniformly said that Donald Trump did not abuse them, and they know no circumstance under which Donald Trump abused any teenage girls. Does that matter, Well, of course it matters, except the media wants to do the drive by defamation without digging in the facts on the side of the fence that says Donald Trump did not do this or all the victims, so far, not one has said she was forced coerced her willingly or unwillingly, on drugs or drunk, whatever it might be, to have sex with Donald Trump. One percent of the victims said no. Do you believe the victims? Generally? I do not all the time. Generally I do trust, but verify. So if all the victims say Trump didn't do it, If Virginia Giuffrey, the main victim here, said that Trump didn't do it, in fact, she said he was a complete gentleman every time he was around me. If Gallaine Maxwell, he's doing twenty years in a federal women's prison, said that Trump did not participate in those activities with Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey Epstein himself has said repeatedly, despite being a well known financier of democratic causes, Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself, thank God, said Trump didn't do it. You have all the lawyers and all the law firms who have filed all the lawsuits against him, all the class action lawsuits, of which there's been dozens, hundreds of lawyers, hundreds of paralegals, hundreds of administrative assistants, not one has come forward to say that Donald Trump sexually had sex with any teenage girls. None, So if all those individuals say it didn't happen, and also add on top of that the idea, and on top of that this idea that the Democrats, wanting to win the twenty twenty four election badly, would you agree, very badly, had all the Epstein files in their possession and did not release any of them because what because it wasn't in culplatory to Donald Trump, it was exculplatory, which means he didn't do it. You'd rather deal, I think, with the drive by media defamation than with the reality that if you believe the victims, Trump didn't do it. If you believe Virginia Giuffrey Trump didn't do it, if you believe Julane Maxwell, Trump didn't do it, if you believe Jeffrey Epstein, Trump didn't do it. If you believe all the lawyers and all the law firms who fought all the class action lawsuits, all of them have said nothing about Donald Trump's involvement. That the Democratic Party leadership for four years, having possession of these files, did not release them for obvious reasons. And on top of that, all the other witnesses the limousine drivers, those who catered the parties. No one's come forward to say Donald Trump illicitly had sex with teenage girls on Lolita Island or elsewhere. And NBC News says again, Trump's name appears frequently in emails, but Epstein did not in these files accuse him Trump of any wrongdoing or legal activity. So I can't answer this question. Why is Trump resistant releasing the files when the Democrats had possession of them for the last four years and didn't release them. Well, last night he said, okay, I'm letting them go. When they all come out, guess what. It won't be accepted by the media or by the Democratic Party. They'll come up with something else. You have the grand jury testimony, which the federal judges said we're not releasing that. You have the Epstein estate emails and texts and travel records. Those have all been released. Now if the DOJ files are also released, what's left a smear and not the truth. If as a woman, you believe the victims of Jeffrey Epstein, the victims say Trump's involvement is nonexistent, do you believe the victims? I generally do do. Sometimes victims lie absolutely. But these victims are parts of huge lawsuits worth hundreds of millions of dollars in which is a pot of gold ready to hand out millions of dollars, a lot of which has already been handed out out of the Epstein estate and out of New York bankers, New York financiers, and others. A lot of these women have been paid millions and millions of dollars. And if what they say is true, I have no reason no doubt it is. Isn't I believe it is true? They're entitled to the money compared to who. But I'd like to know the names of the men who did this? Would you? Are they billionaires? Are they politicians? Are they office holders? Are they Democratic bankers? Are they Republicans? Who are they? I look on Wikipedia in the lawsuits the names are out there, four or five of them, but allegedly there were hundreds and hundreds of these men for a thousand girls, maybe a thousand men. Who are they? If you're the victim of a crime, the first thing you want to do is identify the perpetrator and get them locked up. Why haven't the victims come out and identified the men who sexually molested them when they were teenage girls. Why has that not happened.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Let's continue line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, pound seven hundred and after one o'clock today will be a documentary film producer Joshua Phillips on the life and times of Charlie Kirk and Moore at Showman of the Bengals. Keep Hope. All we Have is Hope on news Radio seven hundred WW Bill cunning in Great American. Of course, one of the apostles I think of the twenty first century. I'll call him the Saint Paul the twenty first century. It was Charlie Kirk. To me, it's amazing how the left needs to vilify him quickly, even more than they've done in the past, to make sure his message is not heard. I would note there's a couple of stories out recently about colleges that have refused Turning Point USA chapters, including the riot that took place at Berkeley. So the radical left has to demonize Charlie Kirk despite his christian like message, because it is feared that if many college kids develop a conservative philosophy about God and about family and about America, that's so positive about our country that they may become, shall we say, conservatives, form family structures, worship God, and also salute the American flag, which are some of the principles of Charlie Kirk during his lifetime. I still can't believe Charlie is murdered as of September tenth. It was awful. We'll find out how the trial takes place later next year. But there's a documentary out Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk, a new documentary set for release, How a young leader charted the way forward for the next generation of great Americans. Joining you and I now is the creator of that documentary. Joshua Phillips and Joshua welcome to The Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, well before we get into the history of what Charlie Kirk did, starting about twelve or thirteen years ago, do you find it amazing that colleges which should be arsenals of democracy, colleges that should allow the free flow of ideas, especially at Berkeley, where free speech supposedly began back about fifty years ago, the colleges are barring Turning Point USA chapters from forming Do you find that surprising?
Speaker 5: You know, I should find it surprising. Unfortunately I don't because this is the pattern we've seen. I actually just spoke at an event in California with Rob Schneider, who is you know, one of the main speakers at that event in Berkeley to attack they got attacked by Antifa. I will ask a question, though, why do college campuses allow Antifa to shut down events but they don't allow a Christian conservative organization to operate? A good question to.
Speaker 1: Ask, Well, Rob Schauder was at that event, and we've had on assistant US attorneysho are going to pursue that possibly criminal charge. Let's go back to the beginning. Charlie Kirk went to college quite briefly and said him out of here. Explain the origins of Charlie Kirk when he got out of high school, A brilliant guy. The messages you got to go to college, get that sheepskin, you gotta do it. He briefly went and left.
Speaker 3: Why maybe the same reason that a lot of the big successful names tend to follow the same battern. You know, I did the same thing. I went to college for a couple of years that you know what, I'm not really doing anything with it. I'm gonna do something else, and the same way with a lot of people like that.
Speaker 5: I think the unfortunate reality is colleges don't educate people.
Speaker 3: Like they used to. And I mean, I'm not trying to, you know, shoot it down people right have degrees or whatever, but I do think being self educated will teach you things that you're not going to be taught in college these days. And I think what is being recognized is that a lot of kids are being sold a bad deal. They go to college, they get their degree, they graduate, and they find that they can't do a lot with it because they've been miseducated, or they've just been taught activism. They've been taught how to go in protest, but not how to go and find a job.
Speaker 1: So really they're in doctrinated, not educated. And one stack came out from the Gallup Pole a few days ago that forty percent of young women want to leave America forty percent, and so the promises and most of these women are highly educated. When I see protests today, Joshua Phillips, I see often bright, a young educated white females that are angry at everything and they want to leave the country. That's an example of bad education, correct.
Speaker 3: Fully agreed. And it's unfortunate too.
Speaker 5: I mean, imagine you have, you know, you raise a daughter, bring her up right, she goes to college, you know, you pay what fifty thousand a year or whatever it is. They come out of it, they can't find a job.
Speaker 3: They hate the country, and they think that totalitarian communism or socialism is the answered all their problems. They want to bring a system into place that has killed with you know what, one hundred million to one hundred sixty million people. And I think that's good, But they think America is evil. I think that is a result of an absolutely failed education, total misrepresentation of history.
Speaker 1: Joshua Phllip. Why did Turning Point USA succeed so greatly? I'm going to ask you later, what's the future? When when the leader dies, often the movement dies. But what made Turning Point USA successful during the living years of Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 3: You know, I think what made Turning Points so successful is that Charlie Kirk went to the college campuses and basically called him out. He was the guy saying, hey, the Emperor has no clothes. And then when he said that, everybody said, you know, what. I saw that too, and I didn't want to say it. He was going to college campuses, getting on the microphone and saying, Hey, whoever disagrees with me, most grab the microphone, let's have a conversation. Bring your professors out. I will debate your professors in front of you. And he was making absolute fools out of them because he was exposing it.
Speaker 1: That's why it succeeded, and it grew from a little colonel into a huge mountain of ideas. When this happened, when Charlie was murdered, because of what he was saying, almost immediately the memes on YouTube, there were hundreds of thousands, generally young, educated, white females, mocking the murder of a father and a husband in an odd way. Did that help turning point movement go forward? Or because didn't it expose who they are?
Speaker 3: I think it exposed the radicals and I think it exposed Let's put it this way, a lot of the people who promote socialism do it under the guise of moral good. They say, I'm a good person, you're an evil person. I'm the one who's right by history, and you're you know, you're the one, you know basically doing the wrong thing as soon as they come out and they support the murder of a man in front of his children, you know, being shot of a neck, well, trying to have an open debate, someone whose only crime was to engage in discussion. And they're saying, I hate freedom of speech so much that if someone disagrees with me, I want to see them murdered in front of their in front of their children. For somebody to be like that shows that they lose the moral high ground. And when people recognize, oh, you don't. These people don't believe in kindness. These people don't believe in honesty, These people don't believe in debate, the mask falls off and you see them for what they are, and a lot of people say, you know what you know? Rather than retreating into the shadows, what happened was a lot of college could say, I'm going to go be just like Charlie Kirk. I am Charlie Kirk, and I'm going to do exactly what he did.
Speaker 1: What surprised you most in this documentary about it's called Captain Kirk? What surprised you about the internal dynamics and growth of Turning Point USA?
Speaker 3: Right, So, it's called I think Captain Kirk was the marketing things, but it's called that truth under five, the framing of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: But what surprised me the most actually was actually what I really dug into was how Charlie Kirk was framed. I wanted to do two things with his documentary. One is set right the legacy of Charlie Kirk, and two is to expose.
Speaker 3: What led to his death. You know, how is he How there's a hit piece machine that tries to ruin people's reputations, destroy their organizations, destroy their finances, make them too afraid to speak out, and ultimately lead to threats of violence which can result in actual violence, which is exactly what happened to Charlie Kirk. But also just because I think his legacy is being undermined right now, I wanted to do something that explains what did he actually stand for. Who was Charlie Kirk, what values did he espouse, and what effect most importantly, what effect did he have on young people?
Speaker 1: Well, I would ask you the question, what values did Charlie Kirk espouse? What was his belief system? Did it evolve over the twelve years of his public life. What do you say about that?
Speaker 5: You know, my conclusion is this, I don't think we.
Speaker 3: Can replace someone like Charlie Kirk. He was a rare individual because he had the ability to bring people together across differences. I think for the conservative movement in particular, he was a uniting force. He brought together. I mean, honestly, you look at the Civil War among conservatives right now. Charlie Kirk had his pastor speaking, He had you know, Candice Owen speaking at events previously. He had Tucker Carlton speaking at the recent ones. He brought together conservatives who don't agree with each other, and that is challenging to do. He brought together religious denominations that are very different from each other. He brought them all together under a single roof and said, you know what, put those aside. We know we have a country to say. It's basically, we have something we need to stand for that is broader than our differences. And I think what he focused on instead was the issues. He focused on, this is what our kids are being taught, this is this is this is the problem in our country that if we don't resolve it, we're going to lose our country. He focused on those types of things, not all the not all the petty squabbling. And I think the effect of Charlie Kirk was visible when I when I went to colleges and I talked to young kids and I said, why are you here? What are you doing? And I talked to some of the people a turning point chapters. Despite the disagreements we're now seeing at the surface, the legacy of Charlie Kirk does live on in the youth.
Speaker 5: And a lot of them were deeply inspired to you know, find their faith, uh to become more religious, to to not be afraid of speaking out, to talk about their values, to not be silenced. I think his legacy will live on in the youth.
Speaker 1: Yes. How how critical was Charlie Kirk in that movement to the reelection of Donald Trump in twenty two twenty four, Well.
Speaker 3: I think he was honestly so successful that a lot of the media establishment.
Speaker 1: Wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I think without Charlie Kirk, Trump would not have won the twenty twenty four election. And I think that was recognized. And so what had happened was this Charlie Kirk basically got Charlie Kirk woke up the youth in America, the college campuses have been kind of a hotbed of socialism, going back to the hippie movement. You know, it used to be that younger people tend to vote very far left. When they get a bit older and start paying taxes, they realized those policies don't work so well, and you know, Charlie Kirk was really working to change that. A lot of young people were starting to realize, you know what, the enemy I've been taught is not the real is not the real enemy, and you know, some of the stuff I'm being taught in school is not the truth. They really they realized they were being basically miseducated, said false history and said a lot of false arguments. Charlie Kirk was going there exposing it, and a lot of kids were saying, you know what, this is what's really going on, and they started really astounsing that. What I also saw was that after twenty twenty four election, a lot of the media started doing hit pieces on Charlie Kirk. New York Times made it like a personal vendebted to destroy Charlie Kirk. A lot of the media establishment was pulling all kinds of narratives based on just false information, you know, misrepresentation, half quotes and so on, trying to frame him as racist and bigoted and all these things because I think politically they recognized they had to destroy him, to destroy what he represented.
Speaker 1: Have they done that in the last three or four months. Is Charlie Kirk bigger today than he was when he was murdered on September the tenth? Is the movement growing? Is the movement the same? Is it going to fail? Is it a false high? Is it whipped cream and not real? If I would have you on josh A Fillip in about a year from now, what will you say a year from now about the movement?
Speaker 3: I would say the movement?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So after tell Kirk died, he had his memorial in Arizona. It was incredible. I mean, anybody who was there knows this. They had two stadiums full. Even aside from two completely filled stadiums, you had overflow space people they had to turn away, like hundreds of thousands. I remember walking into the press area and it's kind of in the middle of the stadium and you just saw something take place that day that I've never seen. I mean a lot of people said he was a manitor. A lot of people said that, you know, maybe in his death he was even more powerful than he was in his life because of what he inspired and all the people who were there. I think that his legacy is now being dragged through the mud because there's a lot of people not trying to turn into other debates. They're fighting against him, They're fighting against Turning Point. People are tearing each other's throats. I think we'll have to see what happens with Charlie Kirk's legacy because what I saw that day and what also happened as people are trying to start up additional Turning Point chapters. I mean tenfold increase in requests for him. That was an incredible movement. But infighting, people spreading rumors, these kinds of things. I think that does risk tearing it all down and nothing will be achieved that that happens.
Speaker 1: Headline out of Colorado quote Colorado professor emeritus calls Turning Point USA supporters Nazis flips off camera after a chapter is approved on the campus. Professor's name is David Kozak. Ko Zak Kozak, former professor of anthropology at Fort Lewis College, was caught on camera calling students their Nazis and flipping them off, and after the chapter was approved, I've seen many examples where students overturning tables, defacing Minu mentioned Charlie Kirk. Fort Lewis College in Colorado said that mister Kozakt is no longer employed by the institution. I guess that's a positive. But can you answer quickly the charge of the radical left to smear Charlie Kirk that he was a racist and a Nazi. You hear that constantly. What's your response to that.
Speaker 3: It's a false narrative that has been formed over the course of close to a decade, going back to twenty seventeen. Actually, my documentary focuses on exposing how those false narratives were formed and developed.
Speaker 1: And it's ongoing. The documentary is truth under Fire and you had great success I see with the COVID nineteen documentary in twenty twenty some seventy five million views. And we'll see what happens. His legacy now is up to us to decide. I seldom see positive stories in the mainstream media about Charlie Kirker Erica Kirk, and when they had that big memorial service, etc. It was on CNN, non on MSNBC, and now here we are a few months later, and guess what Nazis and brown shirts and racists or filling the air whenever turning point USA. Nothing can be further from the truth. The three the three principles of Charlie Kirk were God, family, and America. And you don't hear much of that on college campuses. Well, God family in America. And what is the website to where I can direct people towards this for this documentary?
Speaker 3: They can go to EPICTV dot com, e p o h TV dot.
Speaker 1: Com, epictv dot com. And once again, Joshua Phillips, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'll put you back on in four or five months to see the effect of this. How many views there have been? What kind of reaction hasn't been. He's being vilified and crucified and blasphemed all over college campuses. Nothing can be further from the truth. It was all about God, family in America. Nothing wrong with those principles. Once again, Joshua, thanks for coming on the Bill cunning I'm show and Joshua, You're a great American. Give my best to all the people, epic and etcetera. And keep doing what you're doing. Thank you, Joshua, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: God bless you all. Let's continue with more news coming up your Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred W Elder Oh, hello bye, I'm broadcasting getting ready for the draft early this year.
Speaker 6: It's already the lookout with the I think they they they finished today that they would pick ninth.
Speaker 1: Here we go Nicholas High School, Yes, with home of the Rockets and Jerry durger are and also Brian Combs. Brian Combs is a bowling coach. You ever hear of Brian Combs. Yes, he's a tennis coach. He tells me he's big there, but I don't think so. And you think Brian Combs is pretty big?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Darlene is there, Sega explain the Rockets have a rived big time, Willie. These are the mc nicholas Rockets.
Speaker 6: They were Division four state champions and volleyball this year, knocking off Delaware Buckeye Valley in three sets.
Speaker 1: No good. They won in seventy two minutes. Seventy two minutes. That's longer than they got to how they want to get to Wright State? Now, Darling, explain what happened. Give me the last match you're up against it. You were losing. Four your players had any problems, two other had cluster migrant heading, they couldn't play. All of a sudden you arose like a mighty tsunami. Explain what happened in a big master to win the state title, Darlene.
Speaker 7: I think these girls have been preparing for this moment all season, and I think it's hurt.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: Actually, we were mostly all healthy, and I think that you know, they all came together as a team and just took care business.
Speaker 1: Undefeated, untied, unscored on state titled. This is the second or third.
Speaker 7: First state title for the women's volleyball.
Speaker 1: And my good friend father Anthony Brownce next door at the seminary, keeps an eye on mcnick and all that kount of stuff. Introduce these girls, coach, tell me a little bit about each of one of them.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I have my seniors Lauren Radkey, Ali Renti and uh Sarah Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they are. They were great leaders for us this year.
Speaker 7: And then we have eleven juniors here if you want me to name them all on. Ali Strange is our levera. Savannah Stacey is our outside hitter, sixth rotation. Tessa Calcitre is a DS slash hitter. We also have Ellie Roth who is also a setter, Josie Mayfield who's a middle hitter, Lily Tierney who's a middle hitter, Penn hitters, Grace Tyranny, Annabel Comer, Kennedy Haukey, and Kara Radkey.
Speaker 1: Now, who beat you this year? There's one or two schools that beat the crap out of the Rockets. Who were they?
Speaker 7: Well, I wouldn't say beat the crap, but Fwick Fenwick beat us in four early in the season, and Saint Ursula took a match from us on the top.
Speaker 1: But you went back and then beat them about the face head. Yeah, took care of it. Seg Man, Give Darling and the team some sports and I we're going back to the team to ask a few academic questions. Willy the Stootu Report.
Speaker 6: What is a proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you.
Speaker 1: Conveeel in Cincinnati, Co.
Speaker 6: Sheldon Braun at broad Heating at five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five. But those Bengals fall thirty four to twelve yesterday Willie to go the three and seven girls.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the game yesterday?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How was it not fun? I was ugly?
Speaker 6: Please continue segment after starting two and oh, the Bengals are one and seven at their last eight.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 6: They have given up twenty seven plus points and nine consecutive games. That's a new National Football League record. At least there's setin record.
Speaker 1: Segment.
Speaker 6: Well, that's true, and let's see what else good news? There's really nothing from nothing? Well down there, that's enough, Darlene. How does the team look for next year? Many are afraid to play McNicholas.
Speaker 1: I know. I spoke to the girls volleyball coach at Deer Park High School. They like to maybe schedule me Nick next year. Could you measure up to Deer Park? I think we could, then you could. How does it look for next year's team? With all these seniors, so, with all these titles graduating, they live quite a legacy behind where the juniors and sophomores arise like a mighty tsunami in the middle of the Pacific Ocean wash across the land, picking up the dead bodies of their opponents. Or are the mc nicholas done after this?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I hope that this can happen.
Speaker 7: Yes, So we have eleven juniors coming back, so I think, I think we'll miss our seniors, but I.
Speaker 1: Think they're tall. Yeah, they noticed it. Yeah I have Yeah. Now, I got a few questions to ask girls. You every now and then. I like to test whether or not the high schools would come in here as state champions can be champions in life, not just in sports. So I have five questions from the US citizenship test. To become a citizen, you have to answer some of these questions. Can you name the three branches of the US federal government and segment you be quiet? Go ahead? What are the three branches? Judicial, executive, and legislative? Excuse me, you're going? Now, everybody went to Civics class. I think no, you didn't go, did you? No? Now, the First Amendment guarantees five individual freedoms. The First Amendment deals with five. Can you name four of the five? Speech assembly? Excuse me? Now, there are three kind of rocks and Jim Jim morphoik foundations. Can you name the three types of rocks in geology metamorphicy? You better come up with some new ones. Well, now, who did America fight in the War of eighteen twelve? Ready? That's correct? Who said know that the crutches? All right? Who did America fight in the Second World War? Who were the who were the Allies? And who were the Axis powers? Give me the Allies first of all, and an American Britain? But who do we fight in World War two? Against journey? Damn? That's really good. What does the Second Amendment guarantee? Don't look at me? You come up with a better questions? This is from the US citizenship test. Also far they've they've made it. What is the square ruto? What is the value of pie? Not lemonade, not chocolate, apple? Apple? What is the value of pie? Can you name three sacraments? Baptism, confirmation, and.
Speaker 4: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Name five organs in a human body?
Speaker 7: Skin, skin, ankreas?
Speaker 1: One more? One more? Are these girls in advanced classes or what are they? They're pretty smart. They're pretty smart. Who wants to go to college?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Are you seniors? Who's are you're a senior. Are you to college? I'm not sure yet. I'm applied a couple of different places, like boy, you probably save your Notre Dame Tennessee, Ohio State. Those a couple of my top ones right now. Next up, well, I'm reverbally committed to MIT volleyball. I won't know for sure until I hear back MSU being Michigan State. Am I excuse me? Okay, so coach? What is special about this team compared to other teams was that the unity was the hard work, the perseverance, and fear of God, the love of country. What was it about this team that set them apart from all the other girls volleyball teams in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 7: I think that they uh the camaraderie that they have together. They just really gel on and off the team, and they do they work hard. I you know, I don't think I even had to push them too much. They were very self motivated and they had this goal of coming back to state from two years ago when we were runner up, runner up, yep, two years ago. Yeah we weren't here two years I was, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: What is a jug at Sane next high school? That's it? Any of these girls get detentions and things like that. Stand in the corner. Oh, I'm sure never never any girls ever get no, no, never have. They're too smart. They're too smart for this. Does anyone to have a grade below A? A? Is anyone? Four point every four point zero? Yeah, you give me hope for the future. Congratulations girls, Next year you'll be back, Is that correct, darling, Yes, you'll do that. Gonna win consecutive state titles again. And the boys won in May, is that correct?
Speaker 7: Ay? And the year before too, so they were back to back. So we're hoping to replicate that.
Speaker 1: Now. Nil money is coming to high school sports. You're aware of that. I did hear that? Yes, so these girls are probably going to hold out to get ten thousand dollars each to play next year. Name, image and lightness. You can be marketed to other volleyball girls will make a fortune. Are you in? I think the seniors. Seniors just said they're staying. They're staying. Whose pictures on a one dollar bill? How about a five dollar bill? How about a ten dollar bill? How about one hundred dollar bill. You're not going to get them. Just take your medicine. And he's the current n C double A football champion. As I stand here now in uh February of this year. Who won the n C double A men's football championship? Who won the men's basketball championship? Smarty pants? Who won? That's it border, That's who won the men's college baseball championship? Oh l s U, I got him right? College baseball Championship. Girls, you've won the game of volleyball, and I'll go win the game of life. Three rules? Ready for my three rules of life? Graduate? Can you do that? Number two? Work or go to school? Can you do that? And number three? Don't commit a crime? Can you do that? Do you need a government program? Need somebody tell you got to graduate? Anyone has to tell you. You can't ride a red bike, you can't have a you can't have a lunch ticket, you can't do these other things. In other words, you graduate, work or go to school, and then don't commit a crime. Do you promise? Yeah, segment darling, I'm impressed. Say get me out of the student's report. Please? Will you?
Speaker 6: In honor of the mc nick rockis the Division four state champions and volleyball their first state title, and many more. We'll see you all their next year. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 5: Always good be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: Lady brought that up. Who's the governor of the state of Ohio? Who's the Vice President of the United States of America? Seven hundred WLW Bill cunning in The Great American picking up the pieces of what happened yesterday and more. Great column by Jason Williams and the inquire also our own talk about nineteen nineties being revisited and joining you nine now is the great Jason Williams and Jason. First of all, let's talk about your poor wife. She doesn't understand the suffering, didn't understand what happened after Paul Brown died, went through like fourteen consecutive years of losing seasons with the great general manager Mike Brown, brilliant strategist. Those were the Shaken Bake years. And at this point it looks like we're revisiting him kind of relate to the American people. Conversations you had with your lovely wife about the future of the Bengals.
Speaker 4: I wasn't in Pittsburgh and sometimes h when they're on the road, I'm I just I watch I hunk her down in my bunker in my house and watch it and study it and had my laptop up and my TV. And then uh so then my wife after the game comes into the room and just says, I and I'm paraphrasing whatever the quote I had in there was like what she said, but it was along the lines of, uh now, I know you know what it's like. And I'm like, what do you what are you talking about? And she's like all those older Bengals fans, like, you know, what they what they've dealt with, and what what why they feel the way they feel all these years, like the anger and the frustration and just the disappointment. And and then you know, she's like, I didn't be you know, I wasn't really into football until you know, Joe Burrow and they went to the Super Bowl and she just goes on about this whole like and and it just hit me in that moment. I'm like, it wasn't I was like, I didn't expect anything because she you know, usually she watches the games and doesn't really say anything. And then it just hit me. I was like, Oh, this is what this is probably what it felt like for those that new generation of fans in the eighties or late eighties when they went to the Super Bowl and the Gate and then you're thinking, like, Okay, uh, they're you know Boomerosiacin and that whole era Chris, We're gonna Christals where they're going to keep on building it. And uh, you know what three years later, four years later in nineteen ninety one, Uh, they they have a terrible season and that begins a run of fourteen consecutive non winning seat I'd to say non winning because there were a few eight and eight seasons in there, right, and I just kind of like and then you start to really dig into this, Willie, and then you think, oh gosh, this is this is this has potential to go into some dark period for this franchise. And then I don't think I'm not I'm definitely not saying this has the shot of you know, being like a night eighteen nineties and fourteen, you know, but went into the twenty the fourteenth straight non winning seasons. But when you look around, I mean, this defense is not an overnight fix. It's not a it's not a one off season fix. It is there are lots of problems there. Yeah, and yeah, you you just sit here, and I know we've talked about this a lot, but you just sit here and you shake your head and you're like, they are going to waste the Joe Burrow years, as he says, he you know, he turns thirty next year, he turns twenty nine here in what a few weeks, Yeah, in December.
Speaker 1: It's old and it is over.
Speaker 4: It's a dang shame. It is a dang shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from the moment that kid that went you win it all, you got the national title. You're in a locker room, you're smoking a cigar. The swagger of Joe Burrow. He's become bengalsild guy. He wants to play for the Bengals. And I didn't try to get out, didn't pull a John Lway say I'm not playing for that team. They stink r He came to the Bengals. I think it won four games with Zach Schuller the first year. You come in. All of a sudden, within a couple of years, you're in the Super Bowl, and it's unbelievable, the excitement in this town and you relate. Your wife had said, I never was in the Bengals in the football until Joe Burrow and the Super Bowl team quote. All the newer Bengal fans and now going through with the older Bengal fans have talked about and dealt with for years, the disappointment, the frustration, the anger. Seventeen chapters in this book, and almost every game is a new chapter of ineptitude. And now we have Spitgate.
Speaker 8: Explain Spitgate, Well, you know Jalen Ramsey, the defensive backs who were of Pittsburgh and Jamar Chase get into it on the field and.
Speaker 4: You know they what they throw flag and he said, you know, he spit on Jalen Ramsey. And then in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Afterwards he lied to the me.
Speaker 4: Marquise said, no, I didn't spit on the guy. And then all of a sudden, all these videos start surfacing and which clearly, it clearly shows that something came out of his mouth toward Jalen Ramsey. And so now you're looking you've got to be looking at uh, you know, and that adds to it. Now, if that's the one off, and you know, they watched a tough, close game and they played well, you know, if they played the way they played against Pittsburgh, a month ago or something like that, like him. But see something like that is now exacerbated because of how poorly they played, because of now they're three and seven, because of how big of a mess the defense is, because of the whole Joe Burrow Is he coming back?
Speaker 5: Is he not?
Speaker 4: Do you throw all these Bengal Bengal bengled them things on it? And that that just makes the whole thing worse. And now he's he's a guy would think he's got to be facing a suspension and a hefty fine for that. And then I also wonder, you know, does it is it even worse for him because you know, he said one thing to the media and the video shows a completely different thing. So I wonder what the NFL is going to take into account and his comments and whether you know that he didn't own it. So it's all it's all a big mess. It's frustrating. I think extra frustrating too, because this is the guy who's really emerged as obviously he's a great player, but he's he's also a guy who's emerged as a as a strong voice in the locker room. So what about all those younger players that they're trying to get to come around on that defensive side. What do they think? And when they see, you know, one of the stars of the show doing that, it's bad. It's spiraling downward. And I see no. I certainly this season's over and but I see no real turnaround point yet And where is this thing going to turn? And that's why I you know again, I don't want to play dooms Day here. Start of this is the start of you know, ten years, a lost decade or anything like that. But wow, there are some this looks this is this looks pretty bad for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 1: You say, you feel like Bengals fans are owed some sort of explanation. You win, Zach Taylor also known as Zach Schule, I had that myself. Roster architect Duke Tobin fired. You want the Bengals to hire a real general manager of fully staff scouting if but you want wholesale changes, none of which are going to happen. The major a draft pick this year has been Shamar Stewart, who, according to Tony Pike, that Jamar Chase has more tackles than Shamar Stewart. A wide receiver has more tackles than a defensive end who didn't want to sign with the Bengals till their language was right and he twicted his ankle. Now he's got a knee. He's not going to play another another loss, force round, first round draft choice getting like eighteen million dollars. He's completely worthless. On the field, he was terrible. He wasn't very good at Texas A and M. He averaged one point five sack a season. But I guess Duke Tobin saw something in him that said, that's the guy to take the place A Trey Henderson, who's a team captain, didn't travel to the game. What is that? Has Zach Shuler lost the locker room?
Speaker 4: I wrote last week that he hadn't, and I talked to some guys and I don't think that he has. I think the culture piece of the locker room is, uh, you know, that's where that's Zach's strength. And I don't think that he has lost the locker room. You know, now now you can sit here and say a guy's spitting on a player, and uh, you know, they come out looking completely ill prepared. I really don't think he's lost the locker room. I think that it is a locker room that is that is. I don't think he's lost the locker room, but I think it's a bunch of guys who are lost in terms of how to how to play football and how to win. You don't have Joe Burrow, you are. It is an extreme divide. And and this is on the front office that you've set this team up to where you've got a super Bowl offense for them, obviously when Joe Burrow is playing, and you've got I mean, I'm not kidding, Willie, You've got a defense full of guys who would be second and third string at best on most NFL defenses. Now, there are a few bright spots. DJ Turner is a good player, obviously, Trey Hendrickson, but he's he's hurt right now. Those guys are those guys are starters in the NFL. But otherwise you've got most of those guys are backups if that on NFL rosters. And so that Zach Taylor has a really tough job in balancing what the front office has given him. And uh, I don't in a in an incredible offense and a very really awful defense. And so I think that I think that the saving grace there in terms of whether you know, the culture piece and whether he's not lost the locker room is that you've got a bunch of defensive guys who were so young, and that they are all none of there's no real strong voices there and so they don't know what they don't know sort of thing. And in terms of of being NFL players yet, I don't know if they're gonna it's gonna click for him.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look good on paper, it looks awful. Now you got a tough part of the schedule coming, you got the Patriots, and you got Thanksgiving Night, the hard part's coming. Well, we got to run. But Jason Williams the columns of cincinnai dot Com, all we have is hope. Hope is gone. Now I have faith. I have faith, but I've lost hope. And hope is going to come somewhere, but I don't know where. And I think it's kind of stupid to put Joe Burrow back out there. But then the integrity of the game comes into you know, the NFL is going to say, look, you have a quarterback. He can play. You've got to be able to play your best team even if you're gonna lose. You got to put up something against the Ravens on Thanksgiving night, so we'll see what happens. But nineteen nineties revisited and Zach Shull was likely to serve one more year because he's making about four and a half million dollars a year. He's got one more year left on his contract, and we're going to see this through. But Jason Williams, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show this Monday afternoon. Good luck to you, and say hi to your wife for me. She's put her finger on something.
Speaker 4: Thank you, my friend, and give the segment a big.
Speaker 1: Hug for him.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll kick him in the ass and give him a donut. Jason, thank you very much. All right, let's continue with more your comments. Next Shit's are Home of the Bengals these radio seven hundreds WW all right. Billy Cunningham the great American. And whenever I have the high school kids in have won state championships, it always gives me hope for the future otherwise not present. How many times if you've read about bad things done by teenagers and that hardly ever happens. If your time and talents would take it up with school and sports and social engineering that kind of stuff, you're good to go. In fact, I cannot recall in the last forty years a high school doing better on my pop quiz than McNicholas High School and the girls a volleyball team the state title because the leadership with Darlene and many others. How many people? How many citizens know that five freedom is guaranteed in the First Amendment? Or whose pictures on a one, five, ten, twenty and one hundred dollars bill? Or who the American fight in the War of teen twelve or named the three kind of rocks? Or give me the score root of thirty six? What is the value of pie? I'm not talking about chocolate, a cherry, your apple. It's unbelievable performance. I doubt they're going to be a dreg to society. I bet everyone moves on to college or some other productive labor. I bet everyone meets a guy and gets married and have kids, which is according to the precepts of Segment's good friend Charlie Kirk, who said three things in life priorities Number one God, number two is family, and number three is America not bad. And I wonder in college today how often you hear about God family and America not very much. The fact is almost counter revolutionary. So these girls in the future are going to go on to college, They're going to meet some guy, get married, have a productive life, be a mother, be a wife, which is one of the highest callings a person can have, and then be a productive member of societ and not someone who is taking from the system of someone paying into the system. And that's the way it ought to be. I don't mind paying taxes. It's rent to live in the greatest country in the world. However, I want my tax dollars to be used wisely. I would note that this morning the person in charge of the foodstamp business, Agricultural Secretary of Brook Rowlins, said this morning that she's going to demand by the first of the year that everyone on foodstamps reapply to determine how many people actually are alive that receive it and what's their status. She says that up to five million of the forty two million are illegal aliens. There's several million that are dead, and there's a couple million that received benefits in two different states. And that was meant to be a lifeline for low income households, wasn't meant to be a landing spot. She also is going to demand that all the soda pop and the candy and the cheese toodles be taken out. They had to get nourishing food. How about that concept? And so this comes from twenty nine of the states that have supplied information to the Feds. Twenty one states, I might add, all blue states have refused to send to the Department of Agriculture who's on food stamps. You see, the foodstamp program is administered by the states, but paid for by the federal government. So it'd be interesting to know how many people are on food stamps that should not be on them. Each recipient gets about two hundred dollars a month. And as a practicing Roman Catholic, I want every hungry person to be fed, absolutely, but I strongly suspect that about half the people on food stamps should not be on food stamps. In fact, maybe they should be working. Like segment Dennison, who gets here about four o'clock in the morning and stays until about three o'clock in the afternoon. He works. What a novel concept to work. And so I hope she follows through with this, and that would say billions and billions of dollars. The cost of food stamps in twenty nineteen was approximately forty billion dollars. The cost of food stamps today is well over one hundred billion dollars. In fact, in the nineteen fifties, one of fifty Americans were on food stamps. Today it's one in eight, and I can't believe the society has changed that much over the past fifty years. People are gaming the system for personal benefit, and the benefits should be there for those in need, not those that refuse to work, or for those are on food stamps and multiple locations, or for dead people. Shouldn't work that way. So I want to congratulate Secretary of Agriculture Brook Rollins, and maybe she'll follow through with this, but she needs the information from the Blue States who's getting food stamps to cross check whether they're entitled, or even to check whether they're alive or dead. What a novel concept. Let's continue with more news is next along with Rocky Boys making an appearance to talk about Santa versus Muller. And as you know, I contacted Denise Treehouse, the county commissioner who called Keddy Blackburn, and they're more than willing to host these events at pay corps, but ohsaas never asked. They simply scheduled for Mason High School that holds five thousand, and there's fifty thousand desperate fans that want to attend. Two thirty Home of Your Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati, Hello, Byett Mom Skulls. I'm broadcasting one is the draft this year. We gotta get ready for the NFL April April. Bengali have a top three pick, do you think? And let's do Toba make it top ten. See, but that's the thing, top three pick. I could make that pick. Seig to make that pick? Not sure about it. You gotta make picks later in the rounds. That's how you are going upon which to make a decision. They don't scout anyone, just kind of watch a little tape and and then the Duke Tobin flips a coin and away you go. Now you're avoiding the obvious question question, the big one of the more. We're gonna talk about Al Golden without the D. I now call him Goldan no d in Golden. That's a notre dame. Wait wait, wait, time out. So you were blaming.
Speaker 9: If you're blaming the defensive utility on al Golden, are you correct?
Speaker 1: Not the players? Not the players. It's the archite Carter Metri's night that were thrust into about that one running through like an incredible hulk. People look like the three stooges out there trying to tackle him. Now, to be fair, that kid is six seven to seventy and he break them down. That's that's I go low like talk tackling offensive tackle? Would you go on that absolutely try to hold onto a kneecap before just take him out? How bad? Wasn't Rock You didn't probably hear the game watching?
Speaker 9: I actually had I actually it was busy with my own football on Sunday, but I rewatched the game. Unfortunately. What about the spit game? Well this morning, that's bad. He's a captain. Can't do that right.
Speaker 1: Stephen A. Smith says two games send a message in the players.
Speaker 9: Adam Chef there four hours ago said the NFL will make a ruling today.
Speaker 1: That's two forty.
Speaker 9: Where are they don't know what Jalen Carter got one game. It was that game when he spit on Dak Prescott in week one of the season started the present. They yeah, but the president is set, so it should probably be one game. Now do they look ill upon the fact that he lied and said that he didn't do it?
Speaker 1: He lied in the media rock he lied. He committed perjury of the media. Can't do that.
Speaker 9: Look, if you want to stop things from happening, right, if you want to stop you know, muggings downtown on Fountain Square, you want to stop people's you got to make the punishment harsh, right.
Speaker 1: At least two million dollars. So you got, That's what I'm saying. You got, It's got to be something where the players go, whoa noting to that? You're not thinking of those by the way, you know, I was thinking about the earlier. You know, all the times the most inexcusable thing that ever happens is when a guy is running for a touchdown he drops the ball short of the goal line. Right. It happens like all the time. Right, if I were coaching a team, you would get fined one million dollars if you drop the ball. That would stop it. That would stop it right there. Well, anyway, what was the issue. You're avoiding the issue? What is it? Al Golden from Notre dame.
Speaker 9: You blame that.
Speaker 1: You blame this on him and not the coaches. The grand architect of the Nile, I'm julianna Umo was in charge of this defense last year. He gotta go. We got player lou and he goes to the Colts and they're like really good. But in the same players are with the Bengals and how could you They had a bye week they had and there's nothing you can do. How many times a guy to say this, they don't have good enough players. That's what wins football games. Good players wins football game sake good players. The Bengals have enough of one defense. No, Zach Schuil has said after the game, we have to we just have to. We got tackle harder, we gotta we gotta clean up. Well, he's a captain spitting at Jalen Rams. He was a clown anyway, He's the one that green.
Speaker 9: He is a clown. Now, that guy's an ultimate clown. But you can't do that. He's baiting you for a reason and he took the bait and ran with it. You're not answering my question.
Speaker 1: What is the question? Here's the question. What I talked to your friend Denise Treehouse. Yes, so called Katie Blackburn Brown. Yes, he said, thank you, but we got to get the sand X smaller game to pay cores. What kind of sense does that make? First of all, it makes no sense.
Speaker 9: When I when I played the regional game was at Nipper, everybody local could come. You know, those fans had packed in stack Well, because in this day and age of nil and always thousands of other recruiting violations, they say it's a recruiting violation.
Speaker 1: For UC to host a game at never It's dumb. It's so dumb. There would be twenty thousand.
Speaker 9: People easy, easily, great. We at this Elder Santax game, great weather. The whole deal houses about three thousand and they're sold out.
Speaker 1: Can't get it. So I said to Denise, you get a hold of Katie and then call the OHSA. I will get behind this whatever I have to do. You see, it got to be done today today, I said, well, so done today. She wants the OHSA to call Katie Blackburn Brown and say can we have the game? What's the deal? And the county says, whatever it's going to be, we'll take care of it. Let's go. But it's got to be done today by six o'clock. Otherwise it's too late. Bengals play on Sunday at one o'clock. Okay, but it's Friday night time. Cleaning up was good, fifty degrees player skies perfect. So Ohsa, he's got a call. But that's a black hole. They don't want the game. They don't want money like money, they don't they don't want money. And that'll make so much money if you do a hell of a deal. Well, you know it's let's met, Katie says, okay, So what's the price? I said, well, get have them give me a call? Can you have them give her a call? Yes? Who is the HSA? Who is that? Well? Tim Stree is the guy I know up there. Why don't you call him? I'm gonna get a hold in Winstonder an email right now, right now. County commissioners and the Bengals agree. They have the game here on Friday at seven o'clock. According to the Nise tree House, the Bengals say, okay, now the money's got to be worked out. But she said no, well, don't make it work. Yeah, she said, won't make it work. Katie's on board with this. Why can't you make it happen. We're gonna try to make it happen. Do it right now? Why did you do something? I don't know those guys Ohesa. I got the ballot right here to pay the players right there? No money, principal's got Princeville, the floodgates open nine to one. No, Kenji Madeira High School. No, nobody in high school wants to pay these players right, they're going to say no.
Speaker 9: The issue is other states allow high school players.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 9: Honestly, why Chris Henry, Why I'm going to modern day whatever? When he was at Withrow. How much money it makes? Some money can't say say how much you getting? So like no one loves this, but it's like we've got to do it or else we're gonna lose top players to other other states.
Speaker 1: That important? Do you want Elder and Sandex players? You want differ players? Pid? No, I know Doug Ramsey doesn't want to those. DESPEC doesn't want to. No. No, it's gotta say no, and that if they go to some others. How many Chris Henry's are there right kids that we go absolutely, yeah, there's twenty of them. Try to get this done today by six. We're gonna try then, tell third three thousand, tell them that the county commissioners and the Bengals agree they have the game in pay court.
Speaker 4: State.
Speaker 1: Tim Street listens to this program, and I'm gonna get hold of them, get ahold of them. I will say, give me some sports. Will heave the students?
Speaker 6: Report us appro service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality. You can feel a beautiful Cincinnati Colway oming aeron one eight eight eight nine nine six h v A.
Speaker 1: It's still gonna play the game with three thousand tickets? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 9: I mean everyone, all the sin X folks do are losing their minds because you can't get a ticket to go to the game.
Speaker 1: You can't biggest game in a decade. Can can san X beat Moller when they didn't do it during the regular season, Well they just did. I'm sorry, angles up.
Speaker 6: They brought town in Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought sane X beat Elder? What did the Elder during No X about season? I wasn't at that game? Will you be quiet? X?
Speaker 9: Pete Moeller in the regional semifinal at Dayton Welcome Stadium on Friday. Fantastic game and watched on TV when I was in Lexington. Well there was fantastic officials. I was told Maler had two touchdowns. They called back on penalties the officials X.
Speaker 1: Gratch, No, that's not right.
Speaker 6: Bengles Line tonight at six o five here on seven hundred W b W.
Speaker 1: You sure didn't go to St x positive.
Speaker 6: Get the latest on the Xavier Musketeers to night Richard Patino Show at seven on fifty.
Speaker 1: Five calling that game.
Speaker 9: By the way, it was late in the game and I think they gave us a makeup anyway, but they called unsports my conduct. When a says kids sacked the quarterback and Kobe Clapper goes over to like like like yeah, farm up and they act and they said he was taunting his quarterback.
Speaker 1: It was yeahs don't know how they should have got some jokes.
Speaker 9: If Grandma can't see the foul from the top of the deck of the stands, you shouldn't throw the flag.
Speaker 1: And how come but jamar Cha is going to get a flag when no one called it at the time. Well, luckily there was well luckily or unluckily for him, there was one Cincinnati media member that had a camera shot right there. Fox at nineteen. You didn't get away with that stuff anymore. There's too many cameras. Everybody has cell phones. Something came out of his mouth. I'm not sure what it was, bile, it was clear in his throat.
Speaker 6: Red's update well, the single games tickets for all twenty twenty six Reds regular season hard games at GABP are now on sale, including opening day on sale for a limited time through Monday, November twenty fourth. Single game tickets are available with no fees.
Speaker 1: Rock getting ready for the Reds or getting ready for the opening day and also for the draft right.
Speaker 6: Twenty eight players are on the twenty twenty six Baseball Hall of Fame ballot.
Speaker 1: Three Reds. Who are they rate their chances? Sin Sue Chew? What centerfield or left? No?
Speaker 6: Matt Kemp he was here for like five games. Former Dodger and.
Speaker 1: Beg Eddie Big, Edie Milner, No, not talking about Eddie Fingers either. Edwin n.
Speaker 6: Carnassion is on the Baseball ballot. No, he's in.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 6: The favorites are Carlos Beltran of the Mets and Andrew Jones, the former Braves.
Speaker 1: Great, yeh know what not good? There were? There are those Hall of famers.
Speaker 6: Ad A Rod's on list, Ryan get drugs, drugs.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a text here from Pete Whitty. Elder games sold out in forty five minutes, almost like a Tayte concert. Now there's no tickets available to watch Elder kick the crap out of Saint X. You want to go double or nothing on a hot fut Sunday, I'll take care. Let's give you say do it right? You're Bill Belichick?
Speaker 9: Bet, well, we're not out of the woods yet. They still Sunday four wins. They got two games left. But and also the NC Double A and times when there's not enough quality bulletpons, they will give a five win team in Bowl.
Speaker 1: So if that stipulation happens, I still get my hot. We're going to play UC December twenty sixth in Phoenix, Arizona. Can't wait for that action. Belichick goes from the Super Bowl to the Toilet Bowl. Well, why does any give it up and go coach the New York Giants? That was my prediction, because why don't you just go home with Jordan? I would for a while. What's he seeing her? What's he getting out of her? Do you think I have no idea?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Have you texted yet? Side penetration?
Speaker 6: No, I'm gonna email it Emil Family.
Speaker 1: Show, lap I just got it, Wally Sweeney. Listen to this one touchdown and one on five yard line insane set it downs called back and twenty yards of penalties at sant X held down and beat up on the maller guys. Nothing was called but penalty after penalty on mallor none on st X.
Speaker 4: Over.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's.
Speaker 9: It was going to be fourth and like a million and they called a bs unsports frolike conduct.
Speaker 1: Okay, gave new life bullers drove.
Speaker 9: Down the field, they went four on fourth down, did not get it s extra of ninety some yards touchdown.
Speaker 1: See, you would want to be You don't tell me the facts. I have my opinion. Don't confuse me with the fact exactly. That was awkward by the.
Speaker 9: Mcnick volleyball crowd. The best they knew everything. I saw him in the hallway where it came that those kids is bright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I have the five questions of the citizenship test, Yes, but the doing but a big boy back. How about knowing who we fought in the War of eighteen twelve. I bet you there's a lot of high school kids that don't know that we know what eighteen twelve and that all they know is six seven sixty seven. They know sixty seven, don't know eighteen twelve. Do you have any hope for I have little hope. I have faith, but I don't have hope that the Bengals are going to arise? Would you play Joe Burrow at this point? I just know.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I guess he's going to It's a matter of integrity. You know, you can play a game competitive balance. You got to play right. Yeah, but that's very subjective.
Speaker 9: I mean, guy's recovering from a complex, complicated toe surgery.
Speaker 1: He's had them all, hadn't he all of them? Toe? Knee, calf, appendix, wrist. What's next?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One or two? That's the thing. If it's you risk something else, testicle, something's gonna hurt.
Speaker 9: Hopefully he learned. He's got to get the ball out of his quicker. He's got to dump the ball down. You can't wait for the his worst game on Sunday. But he's hurt pretty good.
Speaker 1: He's hurt. He's hurting.
Speaker 9: He looked a little showing his age, and Aaron Rodgers beat up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't look good in his Steelers helmet. Aaron Rodgers doesn't look good. Bad look. Yeah, Bason Rudolph took him to the Promised Land. So we'll see what what's on the big show besides trying to get the Sandax game at Pey Corps.
Speaker 9: Well, me and Eddie are going to discuss the Bengals game on Sunday. Where do we go from here? Give my thoughts on the look from here on out. This is an audition. There's an audition to see who belongs on this team next year, especially on defense, young linebackers, Eric Carter, Demetri's Knight. They deserve to be starters. They cleared the deck for these guys them up and and and and I said it at the time. They put too much on him, too quickly, taking too rookies. Okay, that weren't you know, generational talented picks. And all of a sudden they went from like zero plays. So you're playing sixty five plays and you're playing nickel, you're playing dime, you're calling the defense you're getting guys lined up.
Speaker 1: It's too much, too much, too much. I just gave away the whole first segment and nonetheless, and you have you have a Shamar Steward who picked him. It's terrible. Trey Henderson. Now four games. Trags is gonna join us at four thirty five. By the way, he's a weigh in and Jamar Jason travel to the game. How about that? You got one captain spitting in the face, another captain doesn't show up. Has he the game? Thirty million? It's not firing. I'm firing right there. I mean, how much can you take?
Speaker 9: It's already done anyway, just laying down what's right and what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Thirty million dollars. Trey Henderson income a game. It doesn't go to the game. It's hurt he said. It's Stuart signing again.
Speaker 9: What do you mean when he's signing the game and go through all this nonsense again?
Speaker 1: The contract, it's over, it's over. Can't take it?
Speaker 2: It ic.
Speaker 1: What do you do? You sit there and just every Monday just pick up the pieces of disaster. At least got the UC barcut football team looking at that, Well, you know what mess?
Speaker 6: We got face face and Saturday Sunday Messy five o'clock, five o'clock mess l Stadiumstern Conference Action, Messy, f C, the the mess Messy who likes Sunday.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Miami. I'll give you f C. You want messy it all, take f C. Then I'll give you all. Right, Tay, get me out. He's gonna turn turn it, turning your back on your home team. I didn't, I just I just switched into her. But just see if you jump on it. That's all I did. Give me my hot fudge Sunday by tomorrow. Don't let the facts barrow on that coming back. But I'll bring your hot money. N I l money. Yeah, high schools buy an I else about right behind your Rocke is me Nicholas High School. The girls smart, bright and gives me hope for the future.
Speaker 6: Right there, milk what that's a sponsor for the tournament. And I l they all signed. They all signed that dove.
Speaker 1: And they were smart, smart, they were charismatic, They're joyful. I was wonderful friendly. I have whenever hit kids like that come in here, I have I have faith. I have not hope, but you have faith. I have faith. I don't have any hope no Rock find out from them about the game. I want to get it to be known as the Rocky Boorman Bowl done. Get it done, say get me out of the Stude's report.
Speaker 6: Police, Well you and honor of a beautiful day here in the tri State, we leave you with the immortal words of the stewed report.
Speaker 1: I want to feel what pure love feels like. That was my intention, Aaron Rodgers, and I did that time. I really did. I had a magical experience with uh, the sensation of feeling one hundred different hands on my body. I like to get two hands in my body. I was in the Bengals defense. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess, but Aaron, I gotta leave a few for the rest of us, right, So that's like Jeffrey Epstein. I can't say that. I can't say that, Rock, thank you. See you think I feel. I feel mystical and mythical. I want one hundred hands all over my body rubbing me. I'll take two. I'll take two on seven hundred.
Speaker 3: W o w
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.