Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, yoh five and six fifty five.
Speaker 1: No, no, all right.
Speaker 2: We're playing the five at six fifty five, getting into it a little bit earlier than usual because I got so much I want to talk about in the seven o'clock hour, So welcome to the five at six fifty four.
Speaker 1: Hello, eron, How you doing?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, fantastic, going for five today? Your school didn't get canceled again today.
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: No? We have cool But it's Friday, so it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you got a long weekend, so that's going to be nice to have. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Your challenger today is from Detroit, a mom who is heading off to work right now? Is that where you're going right now?
Speaker 1: Is is it? Mom? It says leon Is that your name? Oh yeah, oh it says here. It says from Detroit. Mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, mom is dropping you off at work. I got a little confused there for a second. Your mom is dropping you off at work? Isn't that the nicest mom ever? Is she there in the car? Can we say hello to her?
Speaker 1: I am, hey, mom? How are you. I am wonderful. This is Minister for Trays I called not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, I love it. Let me ask how old is Leon?
Speaker 1: Leon is actually thirty two. His car is down right now? Yeah? Leon? Yeah? Leon?
Speaker 2: Do you feel do you feel a little do you feel a little weird though? Like when you get have mom drop you off? Did she drop you off at the back of the parking lot or do you go right up to the front door.
Speaker 1: I mean there's like there's no one here.
Speaker 2: It's not really And if anybody says anything, you just say, it's my Uber that I'm taking today right exactly.
Speaker 1: No, I don't call mom and he stands on that. Did you just kiss the uber driver to die? What is going on there? Say? I love you?
Speaker 2: It's nice to have you guys on with us. Eron, I'm gonna lock you up in a sound proof area. Guys, here we go. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion Mom. No help from you. Leon's got to do this all on his own. Question number one. The guy who wrote Hamilton and the music from Muana is celebrating his birthday today.
Speaker 1: What is that guy's name? Three seconds past?
Speaker 2: Pass question number two. It's also Jim Carrey's birthday. Which of these movies was Jim not in a Bruce Almighty b ace Ventura see Horrible Bosses?
Speaker 1: See question number three.
Speaker 2: Word down the street is that Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend are living together and basically married at this point?
Speaker 1: Who is she dating? Uh? Timothy? Question number four?
Speaker 2: Hollywood studios are looking for the Toxic mom group drama and wanting to turn it into a movie. Which actress was behind the article that started all that drama? Pass on that one and question number five. Jason Momoa Jason not to Rulo Jason Jason Momoa. Jason Momoa is teasing a sequel to this popular movie based off a video game that also starred Jack Black.
Speaker 1: What's it called? I know that something legend, I know it, I know it.
Speaker 2: Kevin's giving you the longest three two one. I think he loves your mom.
Speaker 1: Got a soft spot for mom. Three? By the way, can it was too late? Anyway?
Speaker 2: That that's what the referee sometimes look like, Letting guys sit in the lane and don't get called for three seconds, Like you're like.
Speaker 1: Man, call three seconds. I'm lebron he's camping in the lane. She's a mom in the past. What's not to love? He only got no Jesus Christ. I met some dumb bastards in my time, but you out do them all. Oh Man, And it said j C. I, I'm not gonna lie. Out of five is better than I expect.
Speaker 2: It's an improvement of what you thought. All right, Aaron, you have not had a challenge the last couple of times. But let's see what we got here for you. Question number one, the guy who wrote Hamilton and the music for Muwana is celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Oh God, well, Miranda Close?
Speaker 1: It was Close Lynn Manuel Miranda. Here's yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number two, it is also Jim Carrey's birthday today. Which of these movies was Jim not in a Bruce Almighty b Ace Ventura C Horrible bosses CE Horrible Boss One.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Word on the street is that Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend are living together and basically married at this point.
Speaker 1: Who is she dating Timothy Shall? Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, those are the only two questions that Leon got right now, you got to get another one to get a clean win. Question number four, Hollywood studios are looking at the Toxic Mom group drama and wanting to turn it into a movie. Which actress is behind the article that started all that drama?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I can't remember her name.
Speaker 2: I'm blank And yeah, that's been talked about a lot in the dirty here. Ashley Tisdale one not for a win, but just for a clean win. So it comes down to this, Uh, you get this right, You got a clean win. Otherwise Ty goes to the runner on this one. Ty goes to the champion. Question number five. Jason Momoa is teasing a sequel to this popular movie based off a video game that also starred Jack Black.
Speaker 1: What's it called Minecraft? Congratulations to you, Aaron.
Speaker 2: You're going into the weekend a winner and coming back next week, all right, And lia Leon, you give mom a hug and a kiss goodbye and thank her for taking you to work this early in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's what moms do, right Mom? I love you all. That's exactly what I do every time. We love you too. Wonderful Pastor, you us a favor before we end this.
Speaker 2: Five is six fifty five, Give us a prayer to start our morning.
Speaker 1: Dear God, we thank you for just being an awesome God. You continue to watch over us, you continue to watch over our loved ones, and we're forever grateful for all that you do for us, and we actually to continue to bless us God is and protect us. This we pray in Jesus' name, Amen, the Morning,