Speaker 1: It's Marcus in the morning. It's time to make that call. Second date update. Welcome, Let's get Warren on the phone. Good morning, Warren.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up guys?
Speaker 1: Hey man, let's talk about it. So your date, her name is Julie. Is that right? Yes? Okay, so downtown San Jose. Sweet. How did the date go? Because I understand she has disappeared, So tell me about the date.
Speaker 2: I mean, kind of a nice dinner. So I feel like that was a good start. Okay, kind of a nice place, great conversation. We're laughing, we were talking. I don't know. All my vibes were like, okay, great, Like you're gonna call her and she's gonna be excited about it.
Speaker 1: And get weird at any point.
Speaker 2: If it did, she didn't say it, and she's.
Speaker 1: A really good actor. Okay, let's give her a shout. Go ahead and mute your phone. I'm gonna see if we can figure some things out. Love to get you a second date. So cross your fingers, but please mute, don't say anything and let me handle it. Okay, all right, I got you. Hi, budd here we go. Hello, Hi, is this Julie? This is she Julie It's Marcus calling from Star one one three. Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I listened to you every morning.
Speaker 1: Nice. I appreciate it. Hi, are you busy?
Speaker 3: I have a couple of minutes. What's up?
Speaker 1: We're doing second date update right now, and I'm wondering if you've ghosted on a date recently, because I did get your phone number from somebody. You're the call?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is this about Warren?
Speaker 1: It is. I'm just gonna a very nice guy good because he's listening right now. Warren, are you there?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, okay, A nice die. That's a good start. Julie. I figured, since you listen, you know this already. I mean, you know how it works. So yeah, let's just continue to adult. Did you ghost Warren?
Speaker 3: I did? Okay, He's like I said, he's really really nice. He's a nice guy. We went out to dinner recently and he ordered water with lemon, which that's totally normal, right. Server brought up two wedges, and then a couple of minutes later he asked for more, which is fine, and then he got another plate, and then another one, and by the end of the dinner he had collected like eleven lemon wedges for what And I don't. So he's we some on his water, some on his entree. And I notice there was this moment that I don't think he thought I was looking, and he wrapped the resting cocktail napkins and put them in his inside pocket and his blazer.
Speaker 1: He literally tucked them away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did ask him what he was doing. He said, I'm taking these home.
Speaker 2: What lemons are expensive?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: How was that any different from like taking a doggie bag home.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't pay for them.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were complimentary. You don't pay for the bread, and that you could take that home if you want. I paid for a meal. I didn't just come in and take lemons.
Speaker 3: All right, No, I know, but they're.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to be garnishing things at my house like fish, homemade salad, dressing, like whatever. They were just gonna throw them away. I was being green.
Speaker 3: Oh you left dinner with produce in your jacket.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: One of the time, please Warren, please a rebuttal anytime.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I'm being resourceful. I'm being green because they're literally gonna throw them away. We're supposed to be composting whatever. I feel like I'm helping the environment, helping my wallet. Everybody wins.
Speaker 3: All I was going to say that I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering what else you're quietly going to be taking home from restaurants.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's a boy. No second date on this one, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hang on, yeah, not on our first date. A few years in you're putting stuff in your purse, putting stuff in your pockets. Sure, why not, but you got to get through the gauntlet first anyway. Second date update