Speaker 1: And here we are.
Speaker 2: We tasted it, We're gonna pay it off.
Speaker 3: And I have one question for you when it comes to your artist, Mike Mustman, Yes, sir, one artist that you've never seen. You don't own a record, but you still love them, but you don't care that enough to go see them.
Speaker 4: Was it Kurt Bills, Kurt Bills Rocks. Yeah, some sweet albums that Kurt has come out with. Yeah, can you give us a genre?
Speaker 5: We guess rock rock band or solo artists?
Speaker 4: And yes, who.
Speaker 5: Said a CD that's the right answer. Yeah, Wow, how did you nail it?
Speaker 6: There's a little caveat to it is that my brother bought back in Black the album. I never purchased an album once from ac DC, never saw them live, kind of wanted to, but I had opportunities, but never did. I love a CDC. But I've never purchased anything from them or have seen them live, even though I made the mixtape for our warm ups in hockey for high school. So and of course had to have Thunderstruck.
Speaker 7: And do you ever on the iHeart radio app and only the iHeart radio apps, do you ever search for ac DC and listen to them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: It will just kind of happen because I'll put in like led Zeppelin, or I'll put in the Black Crows or something like that, and then you know, as the rotation.
Speaker 3: Wait, a new record for the Black Crows. By the way, it's really best records in Southern harmony.
Speaker 4: It's oh damn good. I love those guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sauce hates him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Black Crows, the Black Crows.
Speaker 4: I almost got in a fight with Madonna.
Speaker 6: I would think the guys have Black Crows concert. I almost got in a fight with Mike Madonnald I would have been yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I thought you said Madonna.
Speaker 4: It was actually Madonna and it was at a Saint's game. Yeah, we were hammered.
Speaker 6: We went to go see the show at the Orpheum, and as I was walking by, of course me, tiny bladder, huge heart, what of your biography? So I had to go to the bathroom, and I walking by, and I just see Mike Madonna's standing there, and I just kept on walking and go, Mike Madonna, how you doing, And just kept walking and then all of a sudden I hear this whoo and I looked back and.
Speaker 4: All these people were like, oh my god, it's Mike Madona.
Speaker 6: So now he's sitting there sighting autographs and just death staring me, And then he ended up sitting like three rows in front of us.
Speaker 4: I thought for sure I was going to get in the hockey fight with Mike Madon.
Speaker 5: Had a similar story.
Speaker 7: I intentionally tripped Surgey feder Off before Crash Test Dummies.
Speaker 4: Wow, he had it coming.
Speaker 5: No, it's just a random hockey player and banned from the nineties.
Speaker 4: And I love Crash Test Dummies.
Speaker 6: They have a few good slammers. Say you the whole album is a banger. Wait, you like Crash Test, don't.
Speaker 4: Like Dave Matthews. I just don't like the big, long, fifteen minute riffs they have and every song.
Speaker 6: I don't know anybody that's ever listened to any other song except.
Speaker 4: For Oh gosh, listen to the whole album. The whole album is good.
Speaker 5: I'm turning.
Speaker 4: So ridiculous. That's the best part. When you listen to the lyrics of half the songs, you're like, what are.
Speaker 5: These guys kidding though?
Speaker 7: Right, Like, because he's singing sorry, there's no way that he's singing like non sarcastically when he just like, oh there like he's doing a cartoon voice.
Speaker 4: Actual singing voice.
Speaker 8: The guy is doing a character, right, he's doing a bit.
Speaker 4: I don't care what it is.
Speaker 2: The band's gritting there as I recorded, and.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna do this. When you sing a lot, when you sing along to those songs, you can't believe the words that you're actually saying yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe I'm listening to it.
Speaker 4: I think that's part of it. When I was in high school, we would listen to it just as a sure yeah, and then and then all of a sudden, I just fell into listening to them whenever I could, like I had the whole album.
Speaker 8: Yeah, people make weird choices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's no different than listening to weird al and then just.
Speaker 6: Appreciating what he's doing. Yeah, this is just fun an Amish paradise. I need more of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't necessarily go to a concert, but that's one I would love to go to.
Speaker 5: Actually Freshies.
Speaker 4: No, no weird weird ow. He was here right, I was coming to me.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 3: He was at he was at Saint Cloud, at the UH at the Ledge last year.
Speaker 2: He's at the State Fair this year. Oh, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That'd be a good concert to go to. I can't because you know, everybody there's just ha a good good time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There their fair.
Speaker 5: That's running around the corner.
Speaker 4: Stop your filthy mouth. Stop it.
Speaker 2: Your mouth is filthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I like it.
Speaker 5: Thank you. The words over the germ floor is exactly how sound. Thank you. I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: This News with Chris Hockey presented by the Saint Paul Saint.
Speaker 3: Let's go save Paul Saints chs Field. Go to Saints and baseball dot got get your tickets, get on down, see Madonna and the whole squad have some fun.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody with me?
Speaker 8: Do you guess there's too many food options at hs Field?
Speaker 4: See the only thing worth going there for?
Speaker 5: He what it's hshs Field?
Speaker 4: No, my god, Saints.
Speaker 6: I love the Saints. There sounds like us. No, they're playing Cereal anymore? Inside Joe? All right, all right, the news.
Speaker 3: Here's what's going on on the whole wide will. Savannah Guthrie is returning to the NBC's Today Show. This probably right now is a matter.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: I mean, man, I don't know how she's gonna do it, but uh, you know, her life, her choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, gotta do what a spot keep living somehow. I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Obviously eighty four year old Nancy Gothrey is still missing since back in February.
Speaker 6: Goodness sakes, there has to be stories that come up that she just can't do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That might just like trigger Yeah. I don't know those emotions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you might not know until you in the middle of it. I have no idea. I don't know how you do it. And there's no way to win.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be something out there saying she should never come back, and there's gonna be somebody out there saying, well, why she's so affected?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's Reddit for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I don't go in there. Pornography, lots and lots and lots of pornography. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 5: Did you hear the first hour.
Speaker 4: They finally broke you up?
Speaker 5: Lirruth brother, thank you.
Speaker 3: An outgoing freighter got stuck in Lake Superior, Ice about a mile from shore. Apparently you could see it pretty well. On Friday, the National Guard went to the rescue of the Lee A Tregertha, one of the big ones that you see quite often there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, yeah.
Speaker 3: The Coast Guard ice cutter, fresh from a trip to Whitefish Bay, freed the freighter within hours. A spokesperson for the Army Corps of Engineers said this is not super uncommon in the Great Lakes, but it's uncommon for Lake Superior. After it was freed, the freighter returned to the Twin Ports. How about that the ice. I can't even imagine why that little boat is able to get through ice. The big boat. I know there's reasons for it. I just can't imagine what they are.
Speaker 6: That's a huge Yeah. The whole is just real thick, yeah, right, has to be.
Speaker 2: They have to get like a real fast start, and just.
Speaker 4: I think what they do is it's sort of it's designed a bob, if that makes any sense. Like the front end kind of like chops up and down.
Speaker 10: Kidding literally, Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I got to sea just like the cookie mon.
Speaker 4: But obviously he's got a reinforced hole and all that stuff, and there's other design elements, but I think it's designed to kind of go up and down and kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, wow, how sickening that would be a yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 4: It's not as it's not as pronounced as like my.
Speaker 6: Father in law actually was on one of those icebreakers back in the day for the Navy.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, that that is a job right there that I have so much respect for Coast Guard people man living on water, rescuing people in the conditions that they have to rescue people. In no way.
Speaker 3: That that movie where Kevin Costner has to kiss Ashton Kutcher in the Coast Guard back.
Speaker 4: There, Where's My Car? They're both boat back.
Speaker 3: They're both those Coast Guard people and they have to go in the water and rescue people.
Speaker 5: They're retired.
Speaker 7: I have no idea what you're talking about. Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher were in a.
Speaker 4: Coast Guard movie kissing, Make it Out.
Speaker 2: You call it mouth the mouth, I call it kissing.
Speaker 8: Oh does anybody else have even a vague memory of what he's just to.
Speaker 5: There is a big movie, Not Water World, No Message in a Bottle, Now The Guardian, The Guardian.
Speaker 2: That's a big movie.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: No, you're thinking about that movie where they had to make up ending because they everybody died in the book. Yes, with George Clonian Perfect Storm, Yeah, perfect.
Speaker 4: Did they smooch too?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: We have no record of it, but we assume.
Speaker 5: Why do you write fan fiction?
Speaker 4: Choose your own ending?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a red link for you.
Speaker 9: How good was Kevin Costner's twenty twenty five movie The First Christmas.
Speaker 2: Is the best Christmas film in the year?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You like what happened in that movie that deep Costner put out.
Speaker 7: Costner put out like a year or two ago, that epically bombed, and they were supposed to be a sequel to it, and everybody's.
Speaker 2: Like Western movies.
Speaker 7: Everybody held the first half so much they were like, is he really going to do it?
Speaker 5: Another Horizon in America?
Speaker 8: That's right, but it was just epically panned.
Speaker 5: Node no money, paid.
Speaker 3: No money for that. Who paid his own money for that? It was a passion project and it was apparently verabid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really bad, and so is he.
Speaker 8: But is he pushing through and releasing the second half or not?
Speaker 5: It was supposed to.
Speaker 11: I think the first one came out like the beginning of the summer, and the second half was supposed to come out at the end of the summer. That same summer. I don't think it's ever coming out, or maybe it went straight to streaming.
Speaker 5: Did you see it hawk four times? Yeah? Not bad?
Speaker 2: Right, No, it's terrible. But I love watching movies.
Speaker 4: Aboard, and you like giving Kevin money.
Speaker 3: And there's something about being in a dark theater by myself that gives me an interaction.
Speaker 5: So I don't care to.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 4: Hell, I think it's the way you said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll never go to a play.
Speaker 11: Nobody, Kevin, Nobody asked you for a horizon Nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody get that right, Nobody did. Here's a terrible story.
Speaker 3: The parents of a toddler are facing charges after authorities say the child entered a wolf enclosure at Zoo America in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Please say, a seventeen month old squeeze through a small opening in the outer fence of the wolf enclosure over the weekend while their parents appeared to be quote paying attention to their cell phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hershey Entertainment Resorts said the child reached their hand through the fence, at which point one of the wolves did what wolves do, grabbed it on the hand by its mouth, before several bystanders intervened to pull the child away. No word on if the kids. I'm sure the kids have no idea what kind of damage it did, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's.
Speaker 6: Kids ended up getting a good post that they had on their Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Got a thousand likes.
Speaker 7: Would you guys feel any differently if this kid's name was Mowgli, I would, Yeah, probably would. I'd say that's not an aggressive move. It's just as friends trying to say how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was more of a handshake, had polyphagia and he was hungry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what if he had Pauly Paul e middle initial ease?
Speaker 3: You know, And I am certainly not excusing these parents, but kids get away quick man. You look away for five seconds and they're in a wolf enclosure. I looked away for five seconds and Paul was back in the old country.
Speaker 4: Buffet chili Chili Chili chilli is terrible.
Speaker 3: What you take it backbody loves chilling.
Speaker 5: I do not probably likes chili. Are you?
Speaker 4: Kidney beans are disgusting? I'm with you on that.
Speaker 9: Chili Texas chili doesn't have any chill.
Speaker 4: Wendy's Chili is even worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can shut up.
Speaker 4: I'm off your game today.
Speaker 5: You re about getting an erection in a movie theater.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just movie theaters, all theaters.
Speaker 5: I didn't. Yeah, so chili doesn't make it for you. No, no chili.
Speaker 4: Today's a chili type of day.
Speaker 5: Yeah Chili.
Speaker 7: The Black Crows, Oh crows, be man, little chili with a little sour cream.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what cheese. Oh goodness, with this polyphasia, you have both black crows and chili.
Speaker 5: Paul, Paul fa you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna call me.
Speaker 6: What we're gonna say it to my face? Call you a slut. I was talking to Hawk. Thank you.
Speaker 7: He needs That's the Nils Saws do sports after this Power Trip morning show on the Fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like sports time and it is. Skinner started with mister meets us.
Speaker 1: Ever, it's time for Fan five on the Power Trip. Uh.
Speaker 9: The Minnesota Wild beat the Red Wings five to four. Red Wings scored first in the Wild scored four straight, one by Boldi, two by Capriceoff and one by Tarasenko. Then the Red Wings answered with three straight, but then Caprice Soft scored the game winner, resulting in a hat trick, his sixth career in his seventh if you count the one he got in the playoffs. They are two points back of the Stars for second place, who they play on Thursday, but first they battle the Crack and tomorrow at seven You're wild have five games left of the regular season.
Speaker 6: You gotta love seeing the hattie and what I really really love, I'm starting to really enjoy with Carell.
Speaker 4: It's like Ovetkin is on the left side.
Speaker 6: If he's there in that spot on top of the circle, he's gonna score. They're gonna find him, he's gonna score. For Carell, it's on the right side, and man he is. It doesn't even matter if it's a good angle. He is just lethal with that.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Hawks of the same thing this morning, I did, Yeah, exact same thing.
Speaker 9: The Wolves Max were one in four in their last five games after losing one twenty two to one away to the Hornets.
Speaker 4: Reason body cares.
Speaker 9: Don't you understand that Randal had twenty six as they were without both.
Speaker 5: Aunt and Jaden.
Speaker 9: Your Wolves have four games left, starting tomorrow against the Pacers at six pm.
Speaker 11: Who are cheeks their buns. Yeah they're bad. They got a shot at the number one overall pick. I believe, I mean right in time for Tyreus Halliburn to be coming back. But yeah, another miserable outing for the Wolves. Like we talked about earlier. I mean, they're lucky in the sense that they're pretty much locked in the sixth seed and they just have to, you know, cross their fingers and hope that the Lakers can find a way to maintain in that third seed. Because that's going to be your best bet right now, is that a Lakers team that has no Luka Doncic, no Austin Reeves in a forty one year old Lebron James at the Helm China say of the day and just hang on and get him into the second round. So that's going to be your best bet. Because the Nuggets are surging right now. They've won what like eight straight or something like that. Nikola Jokiz just had a crazy battle with Wemby over the weekend that was just absolutely nuts and proved that he's still the best player in the NBA.
Speaker 5: And not for nothing.
Speaker 11: The Rockets have won something like five straight at least yesterday morning when I checked.
Speaker 5: They've been on a little bit of a heater too. So you don't want to run into.
Speaker 11: Either of those hot teams when you have your I mean, this Wolves team is completely discombobulated, and even when Anthony Edwards does come back, he only has a very short runway, and there's only four games left. He comes back next game, and he has a very short runway to kind of get healthy, get back into the flow of things. Let alone. Jade McDaniels is hurt. Na's Reed is dealing with some injuries as well. This team is just kind of hobbling into the playoffs. So you gotta, you know, cross your fingers and hope that you're playing against an even more hobbled Lakers team, because yeah, it's it's been pretty bad. I think I saw a stat the other day that said the Wolves literally have the worst offense.
Speaker 5: In the NBA without Anthony. It's over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 11: They're like, come on, yeah, it was like twenty ninth or thirty, and so it's been it's been real miserable without and hopefully he gets better soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's cheap.
Speaker 11: He was questionable yesterday, so I would assume he'd come back, but yeah, that was it was.
Speaker 5: It was buns. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 9: They should be able to beat the Pacers tomorrow without any of those guys, you.
Speaker 5: Would think, all right, over confident that that's your team. I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be time about the.
Speaker 5: Hornets. Like Corey said, I'm going to the playoffs for the first time.
Speaker 9: That's the Twins lost to the Rays four to one in ten innings. Your Twins have have had six hits in the last two games. They are three and six. They will battle Detroit today at six fourteen.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares.
Speaker 5: Don't you understand that.
Speaker 7: That is the craziest thing about baseball. You are correct, It's like, hey, today's opening day. Then you take one deep breath and you're like, we're already through nine games, three and six. Yeah, didn't it just start? Ye crazy because because they play essentially every day. Yep, you blink and you know, oh, man, they're like twenty and ninety four.
Speaker 5: Yep, you know what I'm saying, probably pretty close to what they'll be. Man, the season's almost over. Yeah, they're already three.
Speaker 2: And man they hit a grand Slam on opening Day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stadium, somebody, some dude I had never heard of. Tristan Gray.
Speaker 5: Yep, he doesn't look at his own look at his own do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh, he was on the team. You never heard of him launched a grand slam.
Speaker 3: Good for it if he looks at his own picture, or remember he's on the twins. No more grand slams.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, oh Hawker, yes sir, Oh you walked away. I'm time right here.
Speaker 2: I turned teet up.
Speaker 4: I'm freezing, turn turned the teas up. I did nice.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's say April seventeenth through the nineteenth. The old Cincinnati Reds are in time.
Speaker 2: I know how cool is that?
Speaker 4: We should go? I would love that.
Speaker 2: Let's go, man, they got any daytime games?
Speaker 4: Uh well yeah, Twoaturday and Sunday one time.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome. I'm not going, Oh, we didn't buy your brother know whay?
Speaker 5: I'm going. You can't you can't you I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to just go there and watch people look at a menu for three hours and try to figure out what to order.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I'm there for baseball and only baseball.
Speaker 8: I don't have time to well you aside what to eat.
Speaker 4: Oh, but the seats will be cheap, right for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean it's like a Bathham hockey game where it's just parents and families sitting.
Speaker 5: Family.
Speaker 2: I am free on the nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Ben okay, you and I have a date.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 4: The thing is we still have to cheer for the Twins, right of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll buy all the jerseys.
Speaker 5: That's a day game though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't you go Twin Cities Live then though, Sundays Sunday, Sunday.
Speaker 9: Sunday Day, Sunday one time, Jack, You're gonna buy all the jerseys.
Speaker 4: That's right, all of them?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Which who? What current players jersey? Would you buy?
Speaker 2: Jerry soda?
Speaker 4: Okay? Can we all agree though that the Twins merch is pretty soon?
Speaker 10: It's hot, I like caces hot cross buns, then then it's fire.
Speaker 2: The butts aren't good.
Speaker 8: Why can't the Twins just put out like one shirt though?
Speaker 4: And like why I know there's too options for you get it?
Speaker 5: It's brilliant, man.
Speaker 2: How can buns be bad?
Speaker 3: Buns are the best in the world, only second.
Speaker 4: The things that you just turned up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I think of a way that buns can be bad, dude, buns? No, I think of a.
Speaker 9: Moldy Are we talking strictly butt cheeks? Whatever you want, but like moldy sandwich buns are gross.
Speaker 4: That's a hot take.
Speaker 5: Let me think you take your time. I about cinnamon, No cinnamon.
Speaker 2: She's cool. She's getting through college.
Speaker 8: Sesame seed is a weird name, but she's.
Speaker 5: Getting through college.
Speaker 11: Are ones and buns together?
Speaker 4: How many cinnamons did you work with?
Speaker 1: Max?
Speaker 5: I actually did? I actually did work with a cinnamon. I'm sure. Yeah.
Speaker 11: They really don't have as fun of names anymore. Though, they kind of just have alternate regular names. It's like I thought it would be a lot more candies and cinnamons and sugars, but it's really just like Susan.
Speaker 4: Karen.
Speaker 5: She made a lot of dough though, God hawk and throw money for a Karen.
Speaker 2: She's used to make a lot of dough.
Speaker 4: That's her kid.
Speaker 2: There's never enough friend nouse.
Speaker 5: She always pocketed a couple of dogs to bring home.
Speaker 7: You gotta trying to get through college or what? No, I got a kid with polia.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, your kid is Paul.
Speaker 7: Eh I need all the money I knows.
Speaker 4: There's actually a thing called voo dogs.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, really yeah.
Speaker 5: They don't call him voo dogs, but I call them vood dogs. But yeah, yeah they got the hot dogspecially a domeed dog but different.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well it could be a dome dog if you pay for that? Ye see?
Speaker 7: Why why can't people just go to a strip club and just get a hot dog and call it a.
Speaker 5: Too many options?
Speaker 4: Just here for the hot dogs enough?
Speaker 11: There should only be one stripper. There's too many options? Are with saws?
Speaker 5: Anything else? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Michigan crushed Arizona ninety one seventy three on Saturday to advance to the champer on mon for Monday to advance to the championship game. Michigan has scored ninety plus points in every game in the tournament.
Speaker 5: They will battle.
Speaker 9: Yukon, who beat Illinois seventy one sixty to your. Wolverines are between a six and a half and seven and a half point favorite.
Speaker 7: Did you guys see the amount of hates on social media just in general? But did you guys see the amount of hate that the Chain Smokers got for doing that? Just ridiculously worthless set in between games and it that's one of those things, it's like, whose idea was this? That's not their fault. If you like the Chain Smokers, do you have every right to like him? But you could tell no one there cared. No one watching on TV was like, this is awesome. That's a no win situation. And they got hammered on social media.
Speaker 5: Hammered.
Speaker 4: Man, they got crushed.
Speaker 7: They made some really I love, love, love love will Forte.
Speaker 8: Did you see that bit getting dragged?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, he appeared on the panel as I think it was.
Speaker 7: He was supposed to be doctor James Naismith if I only caught like the clips and he was doing like basketball trivia with like the whole panel. And again everybody on social media is like, who thought this was a good idea? It's like this is rock bottom. They're swinging and missing, They're they're they're forgetting that. It's like we're we don't need much, just do it right and uh Chainsmokers F minus. Will Ford a bit F minus And again he's a genius. I love that guy. That bit was just a zero, isn't it? But isn't it part of like capital one commercial?
Speaker 5: I think he.
Speaker 7: Plays, which is even another reason why he probably got hammered. It's like this is just you know, product placements.
Speaker 2: Kind of that's how ted Lasso was born though.
Speaker 5: Oh well yeah, true, yeah that worked. God I miss that shown that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I hope it's good. I'm worried that it's not going to be. But it's got to be right, it's got to be.
Speaker 4: Speaking of shows that born to.
Speaker 2: Bowl, Oh, my new episode's so good.
Speaker 5: It's fun.
Speaker 4: My wife and I love the F bomb guy.
Speaker 5: He is hilarious. Simonson.
Speaker 3: Do you might not heard, but when they're here in April, one or maybe two of the guys, including the Afro guys, gonna be on the show.
Speaker 8: Really yeah, and E J.
Speaker 5: Tackett might be on this show.
Speaker 4: Really we oh? Man? Yeah.
Speaker 6: At first my wife comes down, she goes, seriously, we're watching bowling, and all she really wanted was to have a glass of wine, so she didn't care what was on.
Speaker 4: And then she totally got into it as well.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you again, I actually did it one time. We did it for a uh, the Reach Foundation. I would replace golf tournaments with bowling tournaments every time. They're quicker. It's so much more fun. Yes, everybody can participate.
Speaker 4: For man, Yeah, and I love golf.
Speaker 2: We get the one time for Reach out of shacka people bol and it.
Speaker 4: Went great, Yes, went great. I agree. The thing is from a sponsorship ship standpoint, it's harder to get the funds you want, yes, and the golf you know, you get what thirty golf tournaments? I mean, I mean foursomes?
Speaker 5: Can you get box?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Two on a box?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The tournament should be two nine whole rounds, one in the morning for people who can come in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, but I do love them. They're a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: You're the only one.
Speaker 5: You're the only one. You're the only one. No, they don't book them.
Speaker 9: You like plays with strangers? Yes, yes you are.
Speaker 2: And it'd be fun to do one a year, you know, I mean, you know, you know what I said.
Speaker 4: No, Like, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but but uh man, any more than one is what if we do a power trip bowling tournament?
Speaker 7: We just m f each other the entire time for charity, be any different, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But let's raise some money.
Speaker 4: Did that guy that we did?
Speaker 3: And you guys tell me this isn't this isn't the cool. So this is what we didn't. This was Andrew's idea and it worked out perfectly. We put one quote unquote celebrity on each lane. I played in that yeah, yeah, yeah, and it was fun.
Speaker 8: It was your celebrity.
Speaker 6: Everybody asked a great, great line, great, great, that's happened to be in a lot of golf tournaments to three holes into it.
Speaker 4: Who's our celebrity? I'll buy around?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Sam, Wait, who's with us?
Speaker 4: We didn't get to like Parish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no you must.
Speaker 3: I have been in that spot so many times I know.
Speaker 4: But you get eighteen holes to win them over?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that you with Josh Tumel.
Speaker 9: You know, I know you guys give me though, and I'm gonna complain three holes in, so good luck.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play twelve holes and.
Speaker 2: Just walk celebrity. I haven't hit the ball one time.
Speaker 5: Justin.
Speaker 8: Jefferson's on hole one. Who's on whole two?
Speaker 5: Goose?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that guy's the best man.
Speaker 8: He's such a good dude too, What a nice g great great dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was awesome on almost one on Friday.
Speaker 7: He played well, uh, we'll do some Viking reason we get back more with Ben Lieber and Michael J.
Speaker 8: Muss and the third after this on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Must have been and Ben Lever both up there and they're here specifically for one reason and one reason only they love football sport on the Power Trip presented by You got that, right, Ben, We've got a bit for you.
Speaker 2: Must you can play to everybody can play Ready.
Speaker 4: Over rated, that's right.
Speaker 3: Ben, You're an NFL draft guru kind of sometimes right now, if there were one name in the NFL draft that you thought is overrated, who would it be?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 11: That is a real tough Oneando he's over incarcerated. He didn't do it.
Speaker 5: I know he didn't.
Speaker 7: I listened to three podcasts Innocent.
Speaker 4: This is a tough one. This is a tough one. It's it's difficult to say who is the most overrated for this year's draft. I think the guy that as Sauce and I talked last week, a guy that could slide down the draft boards. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's overrated. It just might mean that team needs at specific times in the draft based on who's selected in front of them. I could see the players sliding. I think ruben Bain might be I think rub Bain might be over I think he might be over hyped, and it wouldn't surprise me if he It takes him a while in the league to really make a name for himself a beautiful shard that he does. He really does. Bleep Clay a gound. Let me go with Ruben Babe from Miami.
Speaker 2: Good, okay, good, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: The guys still with us?
Speaker 8: Has Reuben stuttered alive?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Him and klak him and klayk and actually came to the Dakota Jazz Club last year?
Speaker 5: What a weird sentence?
Speaker 2: Who were there to see me? Next up in overright?
Speaker 1: What name?
Speaker 3: Who is the most overrated current NFL player? Come on, Muslim's got an answer? He says this Aaron Rodgers. Okay, controversy, iisle, well, I just think I don't now that's what I want from me.
Speaker 2: It's opinion based basly, I can't say, you know, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: But mm anybody else said anything?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: I think I think it's Drake May. I think Drake May played a really good had a really really really easy schedule, and then when they played a good team and they got destroyed because their left tackle has meat sauce size arms.
Speaker 5: I think it's Drake May. I think it's Josh Allen. Really, I kind of not.
Speaker 11: I'm not saying he's not as he's really good, but people I put him in a category that he probably shouldn't be in.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised, saus she didn't say brock Purty.
Speaker 12: Yeah, me too, I'd forgotten about him. Yeah, he's kind of underrated. Yeah, they're going to be really good if they stay healthy too. Well, it's an all star team they put around him again. But if he stays healthy, they'll be really good. Can I be really really controversial? It's not Dusty mond O, thank god. I think Patrick Mahomes is overrated.
Speaker 5: Go on.
Speaker 4: I think that he's one of the best creators in the game, but I don't think that he's a great quarterback. It's it's similar to watching sometimes watching Lamar, You're like, Wow, he's a really talented player, just NFL, just a football player. It's not a great quarterback. I would say the last couple of years he's gotten to be a better passer. But I think Patrick Mahomes a lot of times because of his creativity, he makes something out of nothing and that there is value to that. But as far as being like a quarterback, I don't think he's a very good quarterback. And he's become quite a whiner as well. Like if hes an incomplete pass.
Speaker 5: He's just like, what is that?
Speaker 1: You mean?
Speaker 4: Every time he gets hit? Every time he gets every time, he's like the lebron of the NFL. Yeah yeah, so maybe maybe slash overrated annoying player.
Speaker 5: The menu.
Speaker 9: And too many choices.
Speaker 3: Who's the most overrated current NFL coach? Oh man, you are really I'm looking for controversy.
Speaker 5: I like me today.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to get in trouble today? Bulletin board stuff here?
Speaker 3: Well, you're not gonna get any more controversial than Muss is about to when he says this person is the most overrated NFL coach right now?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I didn't want to real as you're coming to me first, can I.
Speaker 4: Who's on our schedule? Don't want that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I really think Michael J.
Speaker 7: Muss in the third opinions is going to be bullet board bulletin board material.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be on ESPN, and the.
Speaker 8: First take the guy from the charity golf tournament.
Speaker 4: I'll be on McAfee. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that the guy the coach and Detroit is overrated?
Speaker 4: I think, honestly, I think the Green Bay coach might.
Speaker 3: Be all right, now we're talking let's get after, get after, it must get after.
Speaker 7: Let's see if I can nail Sauces guest Sauce, who's the most overrated coach in the NFL?
Speaker 5: Robert Salo who's overrated? Overrated? Yeah? Who rates those highly? You know how overrated works?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Relax man, you just named two of the ones that people think are the worst.
Speaker 7: Uh buttole Eyes, that's what I wrote that, Yeah, probably bole Eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is so difficult because when you're talking about overrated, some of these coaches haven't even been rated yet. I mean, there's a handful of new coaches. There's a handful of coaches that I think they get the proper amount of rating. So you're talking about the people that really get the exposures conflated for other reasons. I think maybe Jim Harbaugh. I think maybe Jim Harbaugh. You know, I'm looking at a current list right now, and I think Dan Campbell is a good coach. I think he just got hit with some transitions in his coaching staff because he's such a good coach and the good player are a good team. That they lost some guys and they got to recalibrate I feel like Jim Harbaugh's had he has opportunities, He's got a talented roster. They had some issues the last couple of years with your offensive line, but overall, I think he's under performed as a coach and as an organization with his Chargers.
Speaker 2: Do you think but Hooleyes's is overrated? Do you think he's pretty damn good?
Speaker 4: I think he's an unlikable talent.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it.
Speaker 4: I know, if I take my emotions out of it, I think he's a hell of a coach.
Speaker 2: Don't cry.
Speaker 7: Did you see the I don't know if they're lingering or if somebody's shut him down. Do you see the Aaron Rodgers to Denver rumors?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: So the theory is that Bonnicks might not be ready when the season starts, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: So it's what if Aaron Rodgers goes to Denver and starts as long as possible?
Speaker 4: What happened about what happened to him? His foot didn't break his leg, his ankle?
Speaker 7: If he's behind I guess again, there's like five six, seven days ago somebody was floating in Aaron Rodgers to Denver room or that it was possible because obviously he's nowhere to be found yet, right.
Speaker 3: He's probably in a dark room, probably out with his mystical wife.
Speaker 5: He's got some.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I tried to say joys and doobies at the same time, and instead I was racist.
Speaker 5: Nobody would notice.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to say.
Speaker 6: It until you explained it.
Speaker 1: You have an.
Speaker 4: Amazing T shirt.
Speaker 5: You're wearing it. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: The Caucasians.
Speaker 5: Caucasians, that is great.
Speaker 4: Yea, right, You got anything else that's gonna get us some trouble?
Speaker 3: Well, I had one more, but I just wanted to know if you had a uh NFL player in the history of the NFL, who was the most.
Speaker 8: Over read time NFL player.
Speaker 3: Oprated NFL players. People think he's the greatest ever, But you think you wouldn't a great this one?
Speaker 4: This one I'm actually stealing from the old heads out there because I did not watch I did not grow up really watching this guy play. And I just hear from old football fans like my dad's age that Terry Bradshaw was the most overrated NFL player of all time, that he was. He showed up obviously in the big moments, but he was not a good quarterback and statistically it'll be and his coach hated him. Yeah, not get along.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw it in a documentary.
Speaker 4: But I'm actually going to stay in that Steelers realm.
Speaker 6: I think Franco Franco Harris, I mean, outside of the catch or whatever it's called, the immaculate, I just I don't know. He played on a team that had just unbelievable offense as far as weapons and you know, a great defense. I just like, okay, outside one and play. I don't really like he's not like sweetness, right.
Speaker 4: You know? Well, how many highlights do you see him when they show old videos?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 5: Right, saus. That's a good question. Thanks. A lot of people have been asking you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, like Erasmus James and Demetrius Underwood.
Speaker 5: No, sorry, I'll let you down.
Speaker 8: I suppose you don't have a hot take on this one.
Speaker 5: Ready, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He's on the phone with this dad. Give him a minute.
Speaker 5: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: You said, I'm sorry, I let you down. Man, I figure you're.
Speaker 1: Talking to your dad.
Speaker 4: Would you, guys, would you guys put Jim McMann in that same category as as much as you were talking that ship. That Chicago team won it because of defense for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What about John Elway Man I don't know, I don't know. He was pretty good good. The documentary of him on Netflix is Outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I might have said he was overrated until I saw that. You know, she's Loise.
Speaker 5: H All right. No, they don't have one.
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean I can't think of one off the top of my head. That is like, like, could you say Russell Wilson? Maybe, but they were throw away from winning two super Bowls? Right, I mean, is Eli Manning a little overrated? Yeah, but he's under a super Bowl. No, he's overrated. All the Mannings are overrated. Yeah, Peyton man actually is. Yeah, is a good shout. Peyton was unstopped. He was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Thanks Tom Shan. Wait with who.
Speaker 8: Peyton's like a Mount Rushmore guy.
Speaker 7: Nah, he's very close, like he's in the conversation for top four or five.
Speaker 5: He's a regular season guy.
Speaker 2: He did come up against Brady a lot.
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's like, yeah, yeah, Tiger and Phil if you.
Speaker 4: Look at the numbers with the Colts, I mean, he was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I just hate him.
Speaker 4: Has nothing to do with.
Speaker 5: This, honestly, with the numbers, it's just there's too many damn commercials.
Speaker 7: We all know sauce Well enough, give us, give us like an era and we'll see if we can come up with it. Now somebody now, all right, then I know who? Well, it's between two people. My guess is you're gonna say, Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 5: You are correct, Jason Kelsey is overrated.
Speaker 9: Overrated, Yeah, Jason, the people that play on that offensive line when like the right tackle is one of the best right tackles of all time.
Speaker 4: Wow. Man, Yeah, I was gonna say, he hasn't played in what two years, so he's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's overrated.
Speaker 7: So when he gets conducted into the Hall of Fame, you're going to say that that's a bad choice.
Speaker 5: Boo, I'll boom. But you know what, can I just go back so we'll have my back?
Speaker 4: Can I a record? Yeah and say that I completely disagree, only because I don't want to think that. I mean, Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 9: I think he's fine, but Espanist puts him everywhere.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, it's it's like butthhole eyes. I get it, Like I know, I know you don't like I'm just I just want to make sure I'm not in this camp. I think the guy when he played was really good.
Speaker 5: That's your opinion, man, I know, I know that's what it's all about. Opinions on my side. I got your exhaust.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: That was Vikings news and that was that was controversial rated.
Speaker 8: We'll do a fan five in a second headlines later. More with Lieber and Muss after this on the Vent