Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Good to have you guys here with us today. That is my phone. I mean, hey, Luke, how you doing, buddy? I'm good? Are you good? I was just wondering what you're wearing today. I wanted to see if I could match you. I'm wearing a plaid a plaid purple shirt, black pants. Okay, I think I got that. I think I got a plaid purple shirt somewhere in my uh my client, I seen you something like that. It's pants. Okay, what what? What color shoes are you wearing? Because I want to make sure we match completely like we did on Saturday, black as well, and then if you want as well, I could wear a white shirt tomorrow with black again, and then we get for shirt tomorrow and then we could just all week long. Yeah, so let me explain this. So Saturday, and you can see the picture of this Saturday, Luke says, Hey, for your birthday, I want to take you golfing. So he says, can we golf this weekend? I said yes? So Saturday was our day that we golfed. We had a tea time at what was it twelve fifteen or something like that, or twelve ten or something else, twelve twelve, and they always have weird times. I like to do that because they do everything eight minutes or something like that. So long story short, I'm downstairs sitting on the couch waiting for Luke to come down and get dressed, you know, or from getting dressed. So he finally is on his way downstairs. I can hear him like coming down the stairs. I get up off of the couch, I walk. He turns the corner. I turned the corner and we look at each other and we're like, we're we're.
Speaker 2: It was like truly head to toe.
Speaker 1: I mean even the belt matched, Luke, I think we wear the same rands. Sure you posted the Arnold Swarzenegger Danny that. Here's the funniest thing about the whole deal. I don't know if you know this, Luke, but your mom refused to ever have you Joe or Jacob match with me and stuff like, she thought that that was kind of like goofy when parents would do that with her. She never wanted to do that. It's like when people go to Disney and wear the same shirts. It's like it's all right. In my opinion, I was.
Speaker 2: I was sending disclaimers to everyone saying, hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, he didn't do this on you didn't change, he would be that family. No, we didn't change because we didn't have time to change, because our tea times twelve twelve. This was like probably at eleven, you had to go, We had to get going. The funny the funny thing was you just mentioned the Disney thing. I think Joe does that with his girl, with his Disney I feel like you get a pass. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also it's usually groups or family reunions or husband wife bridegrooms A.
Speaker 1: Ful about people who match their dogs. Let's talk about people that match their dogs. Yeah, that's the thing too, Like they bought a dog's outfits and they walk around and they looked. That's weird, That's that's crazy. I think I told you this before. One time this guy wanted me to match shoes with him. He bought me flu Game elevens. Okay, those expensive. They're they're like red and black. Yeah, Luke, let me ask you a question. They're just a crazy pair of shoes that I will never wear. Let me ask you a question. Do you ever wish that you and I were the same size so that you could wear my clothes or my clothes. Really not cool.
Speaker 2: You have so much.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 1: Inst say that you have more quarters hips than I don't even know where the person sweaters, mister Rogers, I do have a lot of quarter zips I have. I was going through my quarter zips today to figure out which one I'm wearing. I'm actually wearing an honor of you, Luke my Michigan State Golf quarters a pair of this morning. But I but, but I will tell you I do have a lot of I am quarter zip guy. I have lots of quarters zips. I have lots of polo shirts, and I have lots of sweaters. That's all I got. And underwear. Chelsea told me that I have too much underwear, A lot of Yeah, he wears my socks. Though. All right, I love you, all right, I love it, I love you, I love you, all right, take care of the baby. Could you imagine the matching family like Kevin was talking about the people with the people with the though I don't know if I would be a part of it, but I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: There's a difference between coordinating, like making everybody look like they kind of go together love that, love that, but like the like.
Speaker 3: Let's wear the same color something like Lily Pulitzer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Lily Pulitzer is? Oh my god, that one gets me.
Speaker 2: That the poor dad, I'm like, you have no balls that you that your wife puts you in Lily Pulitzer to match you.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: It's like really it's like florals, floral pattern. I think they have a store at them all.
Speaker 1: Are you bringing this up? Because do you and West match or try to coordinate outfits? Sometimes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes, like especially if we're going to an event, Yes, we I do try to, Like if I'm wearing I don't know, Like I don't even know, but yes, we like all.
Speaker 1: Green dress, pocket square, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like kind of or just like something that doesn't clash entirely.
Speaker 1: We do you try to do that? Yeah? Have you always done that with your men? Is that like a reuss her? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not like I're if we're going out to dinner, No, but if it's like an event and we're like dressing up a little bit, absolutely we'll try to coordinate a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think Chelsea has ever done that with me. I wonder if Chelsea doesn't even want to be seen with me, Like I'm thinking, like, she doesn't want me to be associated with my kids by wearing matching outfits. She doesn't want me to wear anything that. You know. Even when we did the Hall of Fame thing, she was like, you know, she's wire this beautiful dress, but when she never asked me what I was wearing. Hold on a second, Christy, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 3: I was making a comment on you guys to stop.
Speaker 2: But I put my kids.
Speaker 1: They're older now, but I have eight of them, and I put them all in matching bathing suits. So if we go to like the water park, I don't have to remember what they were wearing.
Speaker 3: If I lose one, I look for the same outfit.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's actually smart. Yeah pro too, Yeah that is cool. I'm here's the reason why I get upset about the matching outfits, Christy, because I was I've always been a rather large gentlemen. Okay, And I remember one year Chelsea's parents got everybody the same pajamas to wear on Christmas morning. I like that. Guess who didn't have the same pajamas? The big, the Big and Tall Men's store did not have that was that was when it was what was it called. It was called rep Big and Tall or whatever. No, it's now d XL which is it was? I think it was just big and tall. It was like big and tall and they didn't have it. So so they all were wearing what's the pattern that people wear, buffalo buffalo checker. Yeah, so they're all wearing that and I'm wearing like maroon. That is funny. I have to fuss up.
Speaker 2: I did make everybody wear matching Christmas pajamas this year, and Kieran was like, AB's a freakingly not you not do it?
Speaker 1: Oh, you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I have this. I have a picture of all of us, like with my mom and my sister and my nieces.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the family. And then Kieran was like, I'm not. I'm not doing it. That's the one something you can get away with. That's the one day like you're staying in your house, you're not going outside, right right? I like this one hair. This one says at six one six. It says when I picked my daughter up at Michigan State to go to Mom's Day her freshman year, we had identical outfits on down to the purse and the shoes. I was great. That has to be something that that annoyed the crap out of her. I wonder if she was like, I don't want to look like my mom or whatever the day is. Uh, this hair is a texture for us. Two four eight says I match my dog from time to times, especially when we're doing pictures. Where do you get dog clothes that match people close? Dog close, first match target. That would piss me off that I couldn't even get a matching pajama with my family, but you know, Brutus gets whatever he want. What's up, Madison? How you doing good? How are you doing? Okay? We're talking about matching and matching outfits. And by the way, that picture from Luke and I is up on our Instagram and Facebook over the weekend and we put it up there. What's up.
Speaker 3: I'm pregnant with a little girl right now. And I'd be lying if I said that the mommy and me matching outfits on Amazon don't catch my eye from time to time.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure i'd buy one right away, but they're just so cute and I'm in that nesting thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why all my money.
Speaker 3: It's a problem.
Speaker 1: You know what if it's a little teeny baby and stuff like that, and people who match the kids together is kind of cute. I'm okay with it. What's up, Nicole? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Mojo, I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Fantastic? What's up?
Speaker 2: So me and my fiance match everything?
Speaker 1: And whether it's white keys.
Speaker 3: To the same shoes.
Speaker 1: Yet, it's my thing. I do it at family outings, family get togethers, we the bar. How does feel about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, we loved it?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, do you do?
Speaker 3: Family members comment on how.
Speaker 1: They love how we do that too? What do they say there? Is?
Speaker 3: Well, one family members seems extremely jealous that she can't get her man too. U coordinate with her.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. Do you do it?
Speaker 3: As far as I know he loves it?
Speaker 1: Do you do it in a way to make sure that nobody looks at your man, like to make sure that hey, it's kind of like uh branding him, so to.
Speaker 2: Speak, Not at all, not in my eyes.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I do it.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: I just in my I just always been that way. I love a good scene, just like when last week you guys had some I don't remember the exact topic, but it's just seem it's I love a good scene.
Speaker 1: We're all seeming together. Let's all go to Cedar Point. We'll I'll wear the same outfits. What do you guys think we'll I'll walk around together as as a show. I do it as a joke. What's up, Amy? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 3: Good morning? How are you guys? Morning?
Speaker 1: We're doing good am? What's up?
Speaker 3: So when we were little, we took family pictures like as cousins for my grandparents, I don't know, for a gift or something. And not only was I too chubby to match my cousins, my girl cousins and my sisters, but I also had to get a T shirt from the boys section. I know, but you know it was probably displayed up in their dining room. So no, I'm cute, No.
Speaker 1: You got I'm a.
Speaker 3: Little stick still, but I'm cute.
Speaker 2: I kind of pretty.
Speaker 3: I gotta going on.
Speaker 1: Amy, Thank you, Amy. If you want to give Kevin Grave, ask him about the girl that jumped in the fountains, and he you.
Speaker 3: Know, he probably contemplated a little bit. Gentlemen, he would have offered her his shoes to walk home.
Speaker 1: Yeah those. For those that missed that, go listen to the podcast from earlier this morning. Kevin went he took a girl home from the bar. They stopped off at Shane Park. Right. They stopped off and the girl jumped into the fountain. She was all like wasted or something brought algae in my house.
Speaker 2: I want to post that video, so I think I could go post it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, did you ask the girl? I don't even know her name. We're gonna call her Fountain Girl from now. That was funny.