Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 2: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacres terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith the pipes, pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: I don't crack.
Speaker 4: He's the under.
Speaker 5: Pressure puss puss puss every damn night.
Speaker 3: Excellent. Excuse me, that's that's not cool.
Speaker 2: You see the march It couldn't.
Speaker 5: Be anything else.
Speaker 2: Shall we look at him?
Speaker 1: Is crazy?
Speaker 3: Look kind of care?
Speaker 2: We want housing on?
Speaker 3: What build them? A project? Do you do what you feel in your heart to be right for You'll be criticized either way.
Speaker 2: My calling me huge, petro sand Money. Hey, I'm five seventy at a sportslight everywhere on the iHeartRadio app in the halfway point full four hour show today, same thing tomorrow. We do not have play by play until Thursday. However, Rogan and Rodney will have some play by play covering them up tomorrow. The Dodger Spring training games are back tomorrow and noon between the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks. A seven o'clock tip off on Thursday between the Clips and the Timberwolves covers our play by play schedule of the week.
Speaker 3: All right, yes, please podcast show if you missed it on the iHeartRadio app. Yesterday's show is up. That was a nationwide glitch on the eye Heart Radio app Server.
Speaker 4: Nation on yours.
Speaker 3: Not in this case, the nation was against you. It was a seven nation army standing against you. Now now everything's all right now and you can podcast a show on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone. All four hours of yesterday is very exciting. I'm a Horse Monday and tonight's four hours of two ed Mono Tuesday. Read Sports Talk David Vasse and Chase Utley with Dodger Talk tonight. As the Dodgers are up and running. We got a game tomorrow, like Matt said, but right now it's time for the top story of the day, Top story of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it began today. P I made my way over to the Indianapolis Convention Center attached to Lucas Oil Stadium. The combine is underway. Press conferences and guys talking about sports. That's what it was. Press conferences, interviews, shaking trees figurative trees of course, talking about players and free agency in the draft, but a little more maybe relatable for the people, because I mean that first game is just right around the corner. We start with some over underwin totals that just posted courtesy of Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: For the twenty twenty sixth season.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six season win totals. Do you think your favorite team or are you a sharp that can recognize an outlier in here that you can pounce upon before because typically the first ones aren't very nuanced. You don't really know what's gonna happen in free agency, who's leaving, who's showing up. So if you feel like something seems out of whack before they get adjusted, you get after it, because of course they are going to change. But you can bet twenty twenty six over underwin totals as of today, not legally in the state of California, because we're a backward ass state when it comes to this stuff, but typically you can find yourself a workaround. Our two teams in town P are tied for the highest number, and this just kind of goes to show you how preliminary these are. The highest win total is ten and a half, so teams finishing eleven and six, much like the Chargers did each of the last two seasons. Ten and a half. Ten teams have an over under of ten and a half. The Rams, Chargers, as I just mentioned, along with the forty nine Ers and Seahawks, so three of the four NFC West teams the Chiefs along with the Chargers of the AFC West, so half of the ten are in the West divisions of both the AFC and the NFC. The AFC best Broncos, apparently, according to DraftKings not expected to.
Speaker 3: Right like they didn't deserve anything.
Speaker 2: They got them down at nine and a half, so I think they might take a little bit of a step back. The Eagles, Packers, the Bills, the Ravens, and the Lions are also the ten and a half over underwin t total teams. The defending AFC champion New England Patriots are at nine and a half the Raiders better than I thought I figured rebuild season. We've talked about it. We'll dig into it a little bit here. And what with the scuttle butt was over at the CC convention Center, the co sen uh the trade of Crosby potentially looming. Maybe they load up on young talent, prepare to make a run in this incredibly competitive division the following season. Let Mendoza get a year under his belt. They have needs up and down the roster. How much better is they soon to be? Twenty nine year old Max Crosby going to make the Raiders. They're over underpe six and a half.
Speaker 3: You move.
Speaker 2: Last year in the I believe they won three.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there, Yeah, that's quite a bit better, right over one hundred percent better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you move Max, I guess that drops to five and a half for four and a half. Remember season is a monster quarterback year. So you move Max Crosby, you could end up with an additional number one along with your own. That could be a top five pick again, and if you already have your franchise quarterback on the roster, which we expect them to have, and Bernando Mendoza could pull in an absolutely massive haul for that pick that would land one of the quarterbacks in the class of twenty twenty seven. Also, like I said, while having in a second number one from a Crosby trade, depending on how crazy the bidding gets for one of the three best pass rushers in the league, perhaps just behind Miles Garrett and maybe ahead or just behind Micah Parsons. I thought six and a half was a little high already if you just look at their schedule. Of course, you look at their division. They have six games against the Chargers, Chiefs, and Broncos. They play the AFC East in the NFC West, which means five playoff teams in there. And you don't feel like the Bills, Patriots, Seahawks, Rams, and forty nine Ers are taking big steps back. That's six and eleven right there. You've already hit the under If they lose each of those games, probably not likely, but they're probably going to be pretty good sized underdogs going into each of those contests. Things, of course, can change, Guys get hurt, teams surprise you. The Patriots changed coaches, They spent a ton in free agency, remade their offensive line, added to their wide receiver room. They made trades, capitalized on a week schedule, it can't happen. The problem with the Raiders is and they don't have that week's schedule thing going for them. Their last place schedule brings them the Browns the Titans.
Speaker 3: Of ye that when you're the worst team, aren't you supposed to get like a favorable schedule?
Speaker 2: The next year you get the three last place teams from other divisions, So their three last place teams, the Browns, the Titans, and Saints. The Browns total is also six and a half. The Titans, however, are up to eight and a half with their new coach Robert Sala and Brian Dabele as the offensive coordinator in a second season for cam Ward who kind of picked it up a little bit toward the end of the season. And a lot of people are excited about the Saints their win total at seven and a half as potential contenders to actually win the NFC South as Tyler Shuck turned it on at the end of the year down the stretch as well. Meanwhile, the Raiders will be breaking in a rookie quarterback. Now. It could go swimmingly well. It went great for Jade and Daniels two years ago, but did not go well for Caleb Williams or Drake may cam Ward last year also top as we mentioned, especially when you have a roster that needs some serious upgrades. The Raiders, however, do have cash to spend. They have a ton of draft picks. But again you're talking about taking on that slate of teams, so probably take the under and I would expect them to move on from Max Crosby, despite what John Spytech said at the podium earlier today when asked about.
Speaker 3: The futures, spy.
Speaker 2: Hunter said, he said, he expects Max Crossby to be a Raider. But you know pastures. Do they need more draft picks? No, They've got ten. They have three fourth rounders.
Speaker 3: It's like a recruiting class by god.
Speaker 2: Right, and those multiple fours can maybe be attached to a three converted into a two. Get a starter there. They do have the second most cap space behind the Titans, with ninety one million dollars to spend. The cap this year is over three hundred million bucks. That's what happens when you make twenty three billion dollars a year as a league. The Chargers, by the way, with their back to back eleven win seasons, have the third most cap space eighty eight million dollars to spend after the retirement of Bradley Boseman. They however, do have a lot of internal free agents. Again, they are tied at the top with nine other teams with their ten and a half win total. They do have a lot of penning free agents that they want to resign bring back and that will eat up a good chunk of that eighty eight million, while also still having some glaring holes on the roster, the most obvious being center and guard and potentially two guards if the market and this is what the people really clamor four p in two or your offensive line talk.
Speaker 3: Well, Matt, it's very important, you know, to be strong through the middle. Any baseball coach you'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they need to be strong in the middle. Will the market be too rich for them to bring back their former number one pick or former first round pick? People get confused when you say every one their former first round pick Zion Johnson out of Boston College.
Speaker 3: Not me, Matt, I know what you tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm a real footballer, recognizing the entire league is after his starting center Tyler Linnenbaum, Ravens, GM, Eric DaCosta from the podium today announced that they are offering him a record setting deal for a center. Their intention is to make him the highest paid center in the league. They intend to keep him. That, I suppose is what is a signal to other teams that if you intend to pry Tyler Lindenbaum from the Ravens hands, you'll have to do it with a sizeable offer. The current record eighteen million dollars per season for a center. Creed Humphrey of the Chiefs speculation as the Ravens have offered Linderbaum at least twenty million bucks per year. So I would say if he were a guy who played at Florida or at usc and just kind of wanted to get out of Baltimore and maybe go back somewhere warm, all the money being equal. He's from Iowa, so maybe he just kind of likes being in Baltimore and will gladly become the highest paid center there. Not to bore you with the particulars of the rest of the center market or the top center in the draft that would likely be a second or even potentially a third round, or just point out.
Speaker 3: Very interested in the center market.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'll keep going. The Chargers are likely going to pay somebody that has already got a bunch of reps and has at least played league average at the position to ensure they are not freaking out and scrambling when the draft comes around.
Speaker 3: Well, that'd be a bad situation, Matt.
Speaker 2: That would be bad. You don't want to freak out in the draft room and draft somebody a lot higher than they otherwise might like to because you have a need. So names that just household names. He would be his name, Centers, It's right there in his name. How could he not be great? Luke Fortner of the Saints, Cade Mays of the Panthers, or Connor McGovern of the Bills could perhaps be their solution. They likely will need to draft the guard that could be their pick at number twenty two. A lot of people are tying them to Penn States Vega Aoni, the best interior alignment in the draft of twenty two last year. I think they would have taken Gray's abel had he been there instead of amari On Hampton, but instead he was scooped up by Seattle at nineteen, and he was a pivotal part of their Super Bowl run. And a pivotal part of the success of Sam Darnold. The other thing to point out real quickly is that the Raiders and Chargers apparently got ahead of something that is starting to shift with this season. I think you'll be very happy about this because I know you'd like to have guys that get paid, who deserve to be paid.
Speaker 3: That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: The running back market appears to you.
Speaker 3: Can do whatever you want to me. I just want to make sure these young men are getting paid.
Speaker 2: That's right, what you want to us. I want these men to make tens of millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: I will not sit here while you trash the United States of America.
Speaker 2: The running back market is about to explode with Bjeon Robinson and Jamier Gibbs. So you think about what Saquon Barkley got from the Eagles and free agency. Gibbs and Robinson are both going to surpass that, meaning your top running backs in the league are now going to be north of twenty million bucks per year. So the idea that there is no financial incentive to draft a running back. Jeremiah Love is expected to go on the top ten this year on a Notre Dame with amri On Hampton, Bjon Robinson, Jamiir Gibbs, Ashton gent Y of the Raiders. You are now getting value at the running back position. And just quickly on the RAMS feed, they submitted a rule change to account for what happened to them in week sixteen against Seattle when Zach Sharbonage just picked up that ball that was thrown backwards and tip.
Speaker 3: Say what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: That's play? It's legal play.
Speaker 2: They say that we was legal. That uh the fair five we was legal? Will not hold if their rule is accepted. They say, if a backwards pass is tipped by a defensive player and moves forward as a fumble, then only the player that fumbled the ball should be able to recover it, meaning Sam Darnold would have had the sounds very convolution.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a dumb ass rule.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would not expect it never is going to be enforced ever. Again, here's what I would say, Rams, coach your players up. They see a ball hit the grund, just go ahead and grab it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, play to the whistle. How about that? Didn't they teach you that? And don't pop Warner there? You ram alemmen Ding dongs.
Speaker 2: Just go ahead and grab the ball. That's maybe the better sing.
Speaker 3: Just go ahead and grab it. You listen to Matt Smith, Just go ahead.
Speaker 2: So that's the Rams news I got today.
Speaker 3: Big Rams News, Matt. A lot of people want us to cover the Rams and that's good Ram coverage.
Speaker 2: There you go, and we'll be back with.
Speaker 3: More great sports Top David Besse live from camel Back Ranch, will join us. He's got Chase something tonight at seven o'clock on Dodger Talk. Dodgers dominate Cleveland in camel Back.
Speaker 1: This is Petro Money on Math Demand.
Speaker 2: Petro Some Money A five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app post All Star not a lot of basketball games for the Clips off all week until Thursday. They'll take on the Timberwolves for a pregame at six, a tip off at seven as they continue their ascent to five hundred basketball. What was your prediction? Mine was All Star game. I was wrong. You were two games under yours said they.
Speaker 3: Could reach five hundred by the end of the season.
Speaker 2: There we go. Potentially that's right where they're at. Take another step toward that on Thursday. I don't know if it's over. What's over?
Speaker 3: None, it is over. It's not true. I could eat things that make a billy go puke. Guess what's on tonight Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: With an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vass Report with David Vasse.
Speaker 3: If you guess Chase Sutley, you'd be correct. David Vass with Dodger Talk tonight, the Dodgers off and running at Camelback Ranch with a cool hat with a cactus and Arizona Desert scene on it. David Vasse right in the mix from MLB Network and of course Spectrum Sports Net, and right here on Ami seventy, the best reporter in the world, David Vass on your Southern California toyo to neither celebrity hotline. What's cracking, Dave? How are you?
Speaker 5: Everything's great? The Dodgers had assemblance of their normal lineup in there today. Freddie Freeman appeared in his first Cactus League game. He had a two run double, and the Dodgers continue to dominate the opposition. Maybe a sign of things to come. Maybe that one hundred and three and a half over under on wins might be a pretty good target. If you're headed to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Matt just did a whole story about win totals for the NFL, which is even further away. Tell us, Dave, what did Freddy do? Did you talk to him, did he predict this? Did you give him good luck?
Speaker 5: Well, this morning we asked Dave Roberts about where Freddie swings at and where's his health at. Remember, at this time a year ago, he was still trying to get his legs underneath him. Literally, he was coming off right ankle surgery after finding away somehow to be a hero to carry the Dodgers to the World Series in twenty twenty four. So this is the first offseason Freddie Freeman has had in a couple of years where he's had some normalee without having to nurse that ankle, and he credits that to him being able to get his swing where it's at right now. Coming into camp, Dave Roberts said it's the best his swing has looked in two years, and had a chance to ask Freddy whether or not he agrees with that, and then.
Speaker 6: That's what my dad said also.
Speaker 2: So I do feel good, obviously.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's just been in a good spot since I started hitting this offseason and this first week it's been good. So it's nice to be able to hit a ball to the left center already, so that's a good sign. I'm able to make an adjustment. I was a little quick in the first step bat and able to adjust off of it and it bo into the gap. So good things so far.
Speaker 5: Is that something that you credit your ankle being fully healthy, not coming off surgery.
Speaker 6: I would just say it's a normal off season. Yeah, I mean the whole offseason last year was just seeing if I can get into a stance. I mean I hadn't swung a bat until I think a day before FanFest last year, So obviously it's just a nice normal offseason.
Speaker 2: Definitely helps.
Speaker 6: So I feel good, body feels good, So hopefully I can keep the swinging this spot and I don't have to complain about a cut swinging two months when you started this year, I always started every year if it's healthy year. It's about a week after New Year's.
Speaker 5: So he agrees with Dave Roberts and his dad obviously knows his swing better than anybody else. So he's in a great spot. And look at last year, he was not one hundred percent at the beginning of the year, and he still finished third for the batting title, had a higher slugging percentage of over five hundred than he did in twenty four So, all things being considered, this might be a big year for Freddie Freeman.
Speaker 2: How about Pa haz Dave. We obviously focus on the signing of Kyle Tucker and with Tail moving up back to left field. Paes of course that you know the slump that he was in throughout the postseason, but we know how impressive of a regular season he had. How has he looked kind of where is he at mentally? I know, pretty darn good day today with the Dodgers putting up ten plus runs against the Guardians.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's been great all spring. It hasn't shown any signs of a sophomore slump or taking anything for granted. Maybe the way the World Series in the postseason win for him left him hungry because he was not very good offensively. He had some key plays in other areas, but the hits just weren't there for him in October. So he and Tioscar Hernandez have played in all of the first four or five spring games for the Dodgers, and it feels like it's similar to what we saw last year. Wherever Taoscar Hernandez goes, Andy Paz is not too far behind. So obviously ta Oskar wanting to play in every game this spring so far means that Pa Haz wants to play in every game so far this spring.
Speaker 3: The Stone Bonner made his return. Gavin Stone, is there a chance that he breaks camp with a starting spot?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: Dan, there's a really good as Petros because Blake Snell is not going to be ready for opening day, And Dave Roberts started to concede that yesterday, and you know, today was just step one. He only threw fifteen pitches in one scoreless inning of work, but it was encouraging that he had the velocity of ninety four ninety five, had his change up, he had a feel for his change up, and struck out two batters in the first inning. The biggest key is tomorrow, how is he going to wake up and feel Is it going to be a soreness that is concerning or is it going to be normal soreness? That is the biggest question when you're coming back from shoulder surgery, which is a lot more unpredictable than elbow surgery is these days for pitchers.
Speaker 3: What's up with Snell?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just the off season did not go the way he or the Dodgers would have hoped nursing, you know, soreness from his shoulders that bothered him all through last year. You know, I'm not exactly sure why he came into camp feeling the way he was feeling, but he is significantly behind every other not only pitcher, but player this side of Tommy Edmond, and the Dodgers are not going to at this point in time rush him and maybe make things worse, so they're just going to go on the snail Zilla timetable here. That usually means he's not ready for the first month of the season.
Speaker 2: I know it's early, Dave, it's only been a couple of games, But we also know the hype around de Paula kind of what what is he twenty twenty one? Like what does spring mean for him? Like what is it that we're looking for. It's kind of hard to imagine him being ready for a team that's ready to win the World Series, but kind of what are we looking at right now with him?
Speaker 5: Offensively? He's really talented with the Dodgers are hoping by having him in big league camp again and getting him into games is to be exposed to this level of baseball now. The biggest thing is that Andrew Freeman even said to us last week he has to make defense more of a priority than than he has so far. He got horrible jumps on two fly balls to left field that we're slicing away from him on Sunday. I mean, those are routine flyballs that most left fielders get to. It just seems like he hasn't put much emphasis on defense, and if he wants to be a Dodger in the big leagues, he better find a position. Because DH is taken.
Speaker 3: David Vasse is our guest. DH is taken by who Dave? What are There has to be some competition for roster spots, even though there's so many positions that are so solid on this Dodger team. Where are those competitions? How far the guys like you have to dig to find those stories?
Speaker 5: You have to dig to the final two spots on this roster. Petro Sin Tomorrow we have the game on our air and on the pregame show, I'm going to introduce Dodger fans to a player that very well maybe on the opening day roster. His name is Santiago Espinal. He's a veteran. He's played for the Blue Jays, He's played for the Reds. He's an infielder, right handed hitting infielder that plays third base really well when he was at his peak, and that's what the Dodgers are looking to find out. Can he get back to where he was at his best defensively a couple of years back. If he can, he certainly has a really good chance of making the team with Tommy Edmond being on the injured list, which means means there's only one spot left between Hay Sung Kim and Alex Freeland. Now, Freeland's a switch hitter, but he's a much better left handed hitter. So that's where the final two roster spots come down to. And Hey, Sung Kim, I'm not sure what the Dodgers are going to do as far as evaluation because he's leaving for the World Baseball Classic to play for South Korea. Does that hurt him in the competition for the final roster spot. If Santiago Espinal takes up the twenty fifth spot, who gets that twenty sixth and final roster spot on opening Day.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, we've saved it till last, because in all your seamhead superiority, I'm sure you don't like even being asked to address it, but I'm sure you saw the comment from Pete crow Armstrong as a man who makes his way to every single baseball stadium knows what every single fan base is around. For those that missed it, Pete, of course is from southern California, basically said Dodger fans suck, Cubs fans are knowledgeable. One of the more ACI nine takes I think we've ever heard. Just kind of your thoughts on what would lead Pete to say something so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Talk last night. What I believe he was trying to do in an interview for Chicago Magazine is endear himself to the lovable, losing fan base of the Cups. He did not. He went too far. He did not have to take a shot at the Dodgers. Maybe he thought it was in vogue to take shots at the Dodgers because they are maybe the most I won't say the most hated team in baseball, but certainly a team that everybody has a lot of envy and jealousy for so I believe and I like Pete. I know him somewhat. I've met him at Justin Turner's golf tournament, talked to him even more last year. He's a great kid and loves la. I just think that he went too far and trying to endear himself to the Cubs fans. And I don't know if kids has this, but our social media guy, Matt Demicky, pulled an interview that I had with PCA where he was praising Dodger fans when he made incredible bull catches there during the twenty four regular season.
Speaker 3: He's just trying to show love to those nickel dime people that show up there. Fifteen percent of the world doesn't work and they show up here. Dave, we love you, have a great night and we'll talk to you soon. Dodger talk with Chase Utley talking about are you gonna give him your shrimp on the Barbie British imitation.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm gonna pull that off. I'm not pulling that off. H with Utley. That wasn't top of mine. I'm sorry, Oh.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell him top of the morning to you.
Speaker 5: Ches today. You made it back for your British.
Speaker 3: Term case you like to say.
Speaker 5: CHEERYO right, Dave, Cheero Chase.
Speaker 3: That's coming up at seven. Thank you, Dave. Have a great night. We'll talk tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Cammelback ranch. At some point they're gonna get out to JOKM.
Speaker 2: I think it's ho came what. I think it's fine.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we'll have a story about YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's Hopeme.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show. This is Petro Money on Demand.
Speaker 2: Petros and Money a five seventy LA sports We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Remember, you can get us on demand. You can stream us live in the moment. All you need is at AM five to seventy LA sports Tile. You can set it as a preset so when you launch the iHeartRadio app, it is right there staring at you, ready to go anywhere in the world. You can get the Petros and Money Show live in the moment via streaming, and of course you can subscribe to our podcast and listen at your leisure.
Speaker 3: Now, Matt, you know, I try not to bother people too much about what I watch because nobody wants to watch city council meetings on YouTube the way that I like watching them. Although Matt West Colvin had really popped off last week, I mean just popped off. The lawsuit thing came. The sergeant at arms tried to come and remove GOUTI eras, but they and he said he was set his peace and they didn't remove Gutierrez anyway. And tonight we have Orange City, Florida, which is my favorite behind West Covina. It's really like waiting for like Game of Thrones when that was a big thing. These different exciting city council meetings that I enjoy around.
Speaker 7: The country with the time away, though you're gonna have to watch it on YouTube, right like a replay of it.
Speaker 3: Well, what I like to do is, you know, get that live stream started and then I can just jump around at my leisure because a lot of it is very tedious, which is why would certainly go to the meeting. It's a great deal of tedium, but a.
Speaker 2: Lot of procedure you got to take in to get to the firework.
Speaker 3: And speaking of that, Matt, one thing I've been watching for the last couple of weeks is Karen's which I enjoy the most. And then just people getting arrested, just watching bodycam footage of people being arrested. They could be drunk, it could be domestic violence issue, it could be any portunate but drunk psychos, weirdos Karens entitled a holes. They all say the same stuff like it's an amazing thing because they all say the same thing. Well, other than I didn't do anything and I'm not resisting and they're like, I'm not and people are fighting and getting all cut up and rolling on the ground, I'm not resist and it's like it seems that seems like you kind of are resisting there. But anyway, they all say the same stuff while they're being literally dragged to jail, and it is amazing to me. It's like clockwork and it doesn't matter who these people are. And then there's this other whole third sect of people that get pulled over. Then I'll talk about in a moment, But the number one thing that people always do when they get pulled over and it is the it's literally a crime. They can arrest you for it. It's totally illegal, and people do it all the freaking time. Is they call nine one one people get pulled over and they call nine one one, like there's cops around of a cop and all nine one one is gonna do is send more cops. They're not gonna they're not gonna help you that. If you call nine one one while you are pulled over and the cops are already there, they can immediately charge you with something called misuse of nine one one, and that's a crime in and of itself. They just so the second you call nine one one, they can grab you and do what Kates wants to do to everybody, slap the bracelets on you and take you in first bracelets and they always and release the dog. They always do it. They always escalate these things for no reason. When the cop comes up to the window, they close their window and call nine one one, and the cop calls nine one one, like, yeah, that's me. I'm right here, I'm already here. Deal with the person that just called nine to one.
Speaker 2: What a it's me. They got nine hundred bucks a liquor they just stole from the pavilions in the backseat.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I notice from the body cam stuff that I watch is that people scream and yell when they've been arrested and or detained. They scream about not being read they're Miranda rights. Oh jeez, and then you haven't done that. I'm gonna call my lawyer. Everybody these people look Some of these people look like they wouldn't even know how to dial the phone for a lawyer. The others look very capable, but they all say the same thing. You guys got a big lawsuit coming your way. You guys are going down.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call my lawyer.
Speaker 3: You didn't read me my Miranda rights, and you have to do that to arrest me. Blah blah blah. And even I know, and I'm an idiot, even I know that they don't have to read your rights unless you're gonna be asked questions about what you did while you're detained, unless are going to interrogate you. They don't have to read you your rights. So if you're pursued by a cop in Daytona in public on a body cam and you're swinging at him and drinking and fighting and causing trouble, they don't have to ask you anything. They have you, and they don't have to read you any rights.
Speaker 4: Have they asked for license or registration or proof of like.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that's the other thing. Yeah. They always ask for people to identify themselves, and people are like, and that's obstruction. And once you once you don't give your ID, that's also a crime. And they could do what Gates wants done to the whole world your Yeah, what's your best what's your last name? Papa? What off chaslust? These these things seem now, granted, most of these scenes take place in Florida, but these things seem universal.
Speaker 2: Now, there's the reason why Cops was set in Proward County.
Speaker 3: They're always crying and screaming about being read their rights, and the cops are like, I'm not interrogating, you'd have to ask you anything, don't have to read anything. Don't worry about it. You're gonna get a lawsuit. They're gonna And then they always don't call nine one one. That's misuse of nine one one. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it, don't do it, don't you do it, don't you I'm gonna do it. They do it, and then they snatch them up. Body cams and mandatory body cams are an unbelievable public entertainment source and a public education source. There's also a third group of people that get pulled over, and these are the people that never come out of their car and never open their window, and they're called sovereign citizens. They're these people who have this booklet that says like, this is the legal ease in which you can you're not driving, you're traveling. Like if you say these things and you use these semantics, the cops can't arrest you. And it's of course always total bs. They always pull out like their manual, their booklet and start reading all this like brown versus Born of Education stuff at the cops, and inevitably, every time the cop pulls out the baton and breaks the window and snatches them out by their neck, and they're like.
Speaker 7: It all could be avoided if you just get your tail like fixed, you know, that's why we pulled How most of this stuff starts, and almost almost always the guy's like, look, I just pulled you over because I wanted to ask you about your window.
Speaker 1: Tim.
Speaker 3: We were gonna let you go, but then you started screaming at us, and we found a giant bag of meth in your back seat, and now you're going away from it. It really is. It's it's a special thing and you get to know these different places like New Mexico, a lot of action there.
Speaker 2: I sometimes you feel bad.
Speaker 3: You know, there's like a fat check with a kid in her car and they take the kid. He's like, you know, and the way you know what else people always do. They can't pull off the sobriety test and they always say, I have a bad knee.
Speaker 2: I like that move, I can get behind that city.
Speaker 3: You're dead on your feet.
Speaker 2: I got a trick now, Okay, they got tricked me and I've got a horrible foot cramp. It just came on. Hold on, let me pinch my nose.
Speaker 3: Crime on YouTube has a very good, uh good Karen Cam thing going.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a few others.
Speaker 4: You don't even need YouTube if you go on like Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of skits on there's a lot of there's a lot of fakers, you know, people that are doing a skit things that aren't real.
Speaker 2: They aren't real cops. They're dressed up as cops. It's all b s. Yeah. I routinely repost uh the Seal Beach police feed. They are very good at it. I believe they just had a young woman at the Seal Beach Target loaded up was card. She took it into the restroom. She pushed the whole card into the restroom when the target cam was like, this is probably abnormal. We better call the police.
Speaker 3: You had a guy the other day. I was watching what and the chick stole a bunch of stuff from coals left the left and there's like a bearded dude that works at the coals that was on the camera, that was on her. She went across the street somewhere, went into the bathroom, dumped the stuff, and then came out. Was like, what up? What I got nothing? I got nothing. That guy's creepy. He's following me. That guy's trying to rape me. The guy's like, no, I just work in coals and she's a thief.
Speaker 2: The lady at Targets like, why are you arresting me? Because all this stuff in your cart just got pushed out without you paid.
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything. Well, it's just it's all right there. You can't prove that that's mine. Well, you're just kind of pushing the cart.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your badge number? I'm reporting you?
Speaker 7: Okay, By the way Target theft Prevention low Key is one of the best out there.
Speaker 4: All their stories, well you know most he'll get you.
Speaker 2: I hate to say, that's where they all go.
Speaker 3: I know a guy that used to uh they used to work at Nordstrom in that and there's certain amount of stuff that you can walk out with that it's not worth their time to chase you. And they're like, yeah, I let that guy have that fou Bu shirt. We don't care. But if you've got like eight fou Bu shirts you're getting you're getting arrested on the ground in the in the Galleria South Bay Galleria parking lot right there, with your face dragged in the concrete on our DJ.
Speaker 2: I hate to I got I hate to say it, but whatever I guess I I I when I was in college and did not have a lot of money, I would walk into the Hues back in the day when the tobacco was not behind the counter. He would just grab a tin of tobacco and not even not even put in the pocket. Just they're not gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: You're nothing but a dirty thief man.
Speaker 2: That's it. Just it's just gonna.
Speaker 3: Walk nothing but a dirty thief. I've caught you right handed.
Speaker 2: To his tennis school and be call it a day.
Speaker 3: So enjoy that, but remember, uh, you can't call nine one one when they've already pulled you over. They don't have to read you your Miranda rights really unless you're being interrogated. And uh. The third part is there's no such thing as sovereign citizens that you can't say you're traveling. If you're driving without a license or registration or a license plate, you can't say, it doesn't matter I'm traveling. It doesn't matter how you've described.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Was a guy like that who's like, I have a Moroccan diplomacy, They're like, it's like a black guy in Florida. They're like, you're a Moroccan who's like, yeah, yeah, Moroccan.
Speaker 2: Pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with another hour of great sports talk, quickets and fun fact coming up there.