Speaker 1: Lydia.
Speaker 2: We're going to change topics here right now, So topic is going to change, and I'm gonna throw a curveball here.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we changing to? I'm changing to a.
Speaker 2: Topic about Lydia because in our pre show meeting we were having a discussion about how Bianca is no longer parking in the big lot anymore. She's not in the big lot with her new car. That her protecting her new car. Her new, brand new purchase lasted maybe thirteen days maybe, Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a week and a half, but mostly because of construction.
Speaker 1: But my mom may be barking the lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mom told you there parking a lot. You did it for thirteen days, so you didn't want to be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I get it. I'm like the walkings too much now.
Speaker 2: Then we got into a discussion during the pre show meeting that got a little heated there for a second.
Speaker 1: Somebody got a little upset Lydia. And the discussion was about.
Speaker 2: The way that Lydia parks and Kevin, would you like to describe Lydia's parking.
Speaker 4: So parking, as the listeners of the show should be able to deduce, now, is at a premium here and we have a lot. Nobody likes to parking a lot because we have street parking that we should be able to park on. Now, the street parking is very limited, so we all have to do our best to make sure that we're leaving enough room for others to park, so we don't have to park far as hell. Everyone for the most part does a great job and ensuring that they leave enough space, everyone except for Lydia. So Lydia is always the first one here, so she gets the best parking spot right in front of the door. Lydia just she may not do the best job of ensuring there's enough room for other people. So there's a curb that if Lydia just you know, pulls up just five extra feet, we can fit more people.
Speaker 1: But she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll keep that in mind next time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, our drama. Let's not kill the topic there right now. Let's not kill the topic. Let's be like you were earlier.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody, everybody was saying it in the room, So I'll just let you guys speak your piece.
Speaker 4: No, oh, yes, how do you feel about it? Do you feel like you just park just a park or are you conscious about other people.
Speaker 3: The most part on parallel parking, so the person behind me was already there. If I pull up even just a little bit, no one's gonna fit between me and that car, so it wouldn't really matter.
Speaker 2: So let's say, let's uh maybe give a more descriptive example of this one. There are no lines on the street parking. There are no meters where you have a meter that you have to park by. It's basically a free for all. And I think you have to when you're pulling in to park. I think you have to understand that the average lengths of cars are about yay, big okay. And I think that when you're parking like there is times when I'll park if I'm the only one parking like I'm at street parking where we have I will say to myself, Okay, am I leaving enough room for the guy to fit behind me? Or am I leaving enough room for somebody to fit in front of me? And I think where Lydy is pulling in, I get what she's doing. She's pulling in going I'm here first. I'm the first guy here. You guys don't wake up early enough to get this parking spot.
Speaker 1: I'm parking in front of the door.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't intentionally not leave a spot open for someone else. But no, I don't think you're going to keep it in mind. I didn't think I was really doing that much wrong, but.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I'm saying, just park.
Speaker 2: So I think that here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go with a spring. I'm going to go to ACE Hardware today. ACE is the place with the helpful hardware folks, and I'm going to go and I'm going to get a can of spray paint and I'm gonna spray paint line. Let's do it, And I'm going to make it easy for everybody, because I think that's what we need. I still think the city needs to do better job here in Eastern Market of defining where we parking where we don't park, because we still get parking tickets all the time.
Speaker 3: The hitt zones are because if you're in a certain spot, your car is getting smacked by a tow truck.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I do have to equate in Lydia. I don't know if you feel this way, because I know you're being attacked right now, but.
Speaker 1: You are attacked.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what you are, what you are by your parking job today is you're the person that goes into the Kroger parking lot and parks over the line and double parks in a parking truck.
Speaker 1: We can't have that either, though.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what f one fifty is hard sometimes though, yeah, like, and that's your vehicle, right, Yeah, it's it's tough. For Like, you can't park in a normal parking spot because your car is longer than the average car. So and you don't want to be too far in the front of the lane where traffic is coming. So you got to make sure you back up enough. And if you back up, then your trunk part is taking up the parking spot behind you. Either got to be perfect or oftentimes you see truck's park way in the bask and where and I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I will say this to you. Tahoe is like that too, But I don't care. I don't give a grat Size eight for four Mojo Live eight for four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number? Is lovely Lydia making us all have issues parking? Or do you want to defend Lydia the listeners always defender all they love Lydia.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Jennifer, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: So, I came on Friday to pick up my prize from the Kroger grocery gift card. Okay, and I had a park like two blocks away.
Speaker 1: It's far.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 1: It's a bad. It's a bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: Well, it's confusing because I don't I didn't know where the door was at first, like to get in, so I had to like loop around to find that, and then I went around like three times justifying parking.
Speaker 1: You know what happened, though, what would have been great?
Speaker 4: You would have fouled for World Parking if Lydia had to pull that five feet that's all we need.
Speaker 3: This is kind of from Anna and Kevin, who have both hit my car. Annah, you did when we were in the pre show meeting my car last week. He was literally touching the front of.
Speaker 1: My Jennifer, because I had to get in the spot. There wasn't enough space.
Speaker 6: Jeff, somewhere else, I thought I saw your toe because obviously you can't miss that with the Hall of Fame plate.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see what okay, I see it.
Speaker 2: By the way, is the most embarrassing license plate in the world. But you know, Jennifer, did you did you see on social media the picture of being uh Anna and wait she was parked?
Speaker 1: That was That was a bad parking. No, that is on you. That is on you.
Speaker 2: Perfect park that was I would never have it was just a little myself and that.
Speaker 1: Was a bad one. What's up in how you doing, Joe in the morning?
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, keV, it is not that.
Speaker 1: Hard to park a trucks. Well I don't explain, sir. Yeah, you got to back in man.
Speaker 4: So if I'm in the if I'm in the grocery store, now, listen, I thought before I get the FI, I thought parking was going outside of like my concerns about gas, parking was like the other concern I'm gonna get in, like parking lost for concerts all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's great.
Speaker 4: But when you're at the grocery store, I think you gotta be a little powerful.
Speaker 1: You can run over little children. They know. Yeah, you got a backup camera though, I do.
Speaker 2: By the way, what are you thinking in of people who back into parking spots.
Speaker 1: My wife thinks that they have douchebags it really.
Speaker 5: I'm to be a douchebag.
Speaker 4: I mean I parked, I back into every single parking spots.
Speaker 1: Exit.
Speaker 2: Chelsea thinks that that is the She thinks that I am ruining it for the people that are behind me as I pull up in front and try to get myself in there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna take.
Speaker 5: I love Chelsea, but she's wrong on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree.
Speaker 4: I want when I leave, I want to be able to pull out and leave. I don't have to play game and wait for the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, Keenan wants something here?
Speaker 1: What do you want? Keenan?
Speaker 5: All right, so pick of Lydia's parking or it didn't happen. And second, marking a truck isn't that hard. I've got a crew cab long bed.
Speaker 1: That I sometimes daily drive. And yes, you have.
Speaker 4: To back in, but that's because the turning radius to get back out.
Speaker 7: I think we're confused here. I never said it was hard. I say these people sticking up. I didn't say it was difficult. Uh, Keenan, what do you drive.
Speaker 5: A GMC.
Speaker 1: Long bed?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a big one man. That's like a Tony Travado vehicle. Can I tell you the best vehicle I've ever owned in my life for going in and out of parking spots a Jeep Wrangler. Really, the turning radius on a Jeep Wrangler is next to nothing. It's like unbelievable. I mean, obviously they're meant for war or something. I don't know what they're meant for, like they were built for something. But when you get in and out of parking spots, it's the most wonderful thing ever. The only problem is driving long distances. You get that Jeep wobble and it drives me crazy.
Speaker 4: I will say it is, though, and you might be too big for this car, but I think you should try it out. When I went to New York one time, I rented a Dodge dart Boy.
Speaker 1: Come on, I can't fit in any car.
Speaker 7: Whirrel was.
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do that one, although a Chevy Cruise was like that too.
Speaker 1: I drove.
Speaker 2: I had to get my cars oil changed on and they gave me a loaner. And it's a Chevy Cruise. I only got one leg in it.