Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. So this weekend was Luke's fraternity's Mom's Day. And why does that have anything to do with me? Well, this year, because of Chelsea having cancer and getting surgery done and being kind of in a recovery mode, I got to go to Mom's Day, well not necessarily Mom's Day. I got to go with Chelsea to East Lansing and carry her bag into the hotel and make sure that she was, you know, behaving herself and not trying to overdo it and things like that. I didn't go to the actual Harper's or to the fraternity house and party.
Speaker 2: She kind of did it on her own.
Speaker 1: And I got to tell you something, I'm so happy and proud of her because Luke. It meant everything for her to be there. And I'm going to tell you that Luke was so proud of his mom for doing that. So shout out to his mom, because anybody knows this. When you're feeling under the weather or you're recovering from anything, let alone you know cancer, you don't want to do anything, but you do anything for your kids. So it's pretty cool. Now here's where the dirty stuff comes into play. So I got to hang out with the kids too, including ass Juice, who, by the way, his mom is fantastic. She honestly might be one of my favorite of all the moms. She's awesome. She's awesome. Loo's got some great, you know kids in his fraternity. But I have to ask this, why have kids changed so much over the years? Why are kids nowadays so into moms? And what I mean by this is, have you ever noticed that kids these days are way more into moms than we were into moms when we were younger, Like, kids look at moms differently and explain, let me explain this. They actually will look at certain moms as hot moms. And I don't ever remember when I was younger thinking that any of my friend's moms were hot.
Speaker 2: I swear to you, I.
Speaker 1: Swear you little horny things and I sexualize everything I know were sexualized moms. And I think that the reason is back in my day, moms were rocking perms, shoulder pads, they were making cast rolls, sack, they were.
Speaker 2: Making cast roles.
Speaker 1: Is not nowadays they're you know, freaking doing pilates exactly. They've got ring lights and their influence exactly. Its looked completely different. So we're sitting there talking and the guys all start talking to me about the hot moms and which moms were the hot ones. And they were mentioning like one of the kids that's in their fraternity and how hot the mom is, which, by the way, I don't remember which mom it was, Otherwise I probably would slip up and say it. So I'm glad that I don't remember who the kid was. Who's got supposedly the mom that is like, oh my god, she.
Speaker 2: Is fire, like you know.
Speaker 1: Hearing like Luke talk about this, and it was honestly a little kind of uncomfortable, but I did want to see what this mom like. Yeah, but you guys, I mean literally, we all know what our moms look like, right, we all.
Speaker 2: Know what our moms. I don't think my mom was hot, Like my mom was not a hot mom.
Speaker 3: I think even the way to your point about the shoulder pads, like older women mothers these days, they dressed differently. Clothes are tighter, the at leisure and really took off so you could see the booty and the leggings more like It's an entirely different world, even down to like more surgeries more enhancements, like that's a thing that wasn't a thing back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I need to pull a picture.
Speaker 4: Pull out a picture of my mom when she was forty two, my age now. I want to like, yeah, I am not saying I'm a hot mom. I just want to see the difference of like the hairstyle and the clothing and all of the things that were you know, in like.
Speaker 1: Called them mom jeans for a reason because you know why moms wore them, and E wanted yeah, like moms wore jeans that were kind of like like they're baggy that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the story was. What's up, Brie High, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say, oh, I thought it was funny that you are saying how it's only the younger generation who idolized moms when Stacy's mom is like one of the time.
Speaker 5: The older generation.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, you know what, You're right.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was Stacy's mom, But even Stacy's mom was really not what you see some of these moms nowadays, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Stacy mom in that video is like Pam Anderson and they.
Speaker 7: Was she was pous, but but nowadays it's like, you know, you look at the number one, you know adult porn that you know the categories, it's mom porn.
Speaker 1: Everybody's looking at mom porn mill. What's up, Sandra High? How you doing a that brings cap brings up good, cap, brings up something, Shane Sandra, we never called our mom's mills. It wasn't we never. We never wanted to f our.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So growing up, my mom was the hot mom and all of my friends are always like, oh, when your.
Speaker 5: Mom coming to get you, we want to see your mom, and your mama is so fine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, you guys, well now my thirteen year old her friends are like, oh, is that your mom?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, stop it. You were thirteen years old. We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Would you ever find like teenage boys that would want to hang out at your house just because your mom was hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Our house was like the cool mom party.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because so I always wanted to hang out at the kid who had a pool's house was really hot mom.
Speaker 2: What's up, Liz, Hi, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I was just say calling to say I feel like moms nowadays are a.
Speaker 5: Lot younger too.
Speaker 8: Like I has my oldest dat when I.
Speaker 5: Was nineteen, she's almost twelve now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I think it's the opposite.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I feel like our moms back then had us when we were young or when they were young. I feel like nowadays people are waiting in yeah really, yees.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean we also do like full face makeup and hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I think it's what keV was talking about. It's the ath leisure, and it's the botox and things like that, and not saying.
Speaker 3: Like our moms didn't care about how they looked. I just feel like now it's an emphasis on looking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. What's up, Bamber? How you doing good?
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 1: I got to hang out with some moms this weekend. It was fun, especially my favorite mom, Chelsea. What's going on?
Speaker 2: How are you so?
Speaker 6: Y'all are forgetting about Stiffer's mom from America?
Speaker 2: Well that started milk.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Like she started milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so shout out to East Grand Rapids. We got to say that that's that's where Stifler's mom lived. What's up, Rodney? Hi, how are you like?
Speaker 5: The last caller said, yeah, moms and our.
Speaker 8: Era were a little a little older moms.
Speaker 5: Are you you got grandmothers to barely for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's true. We got some guilts that are out there that are listening to this right now. Hey, Melissa, what's going on?
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 8: Dead?
Speaker 7: My daughter's in seventh grade and I can't, For one, I can't keep up with her splaying because.
Speaker 8: All of the boys, She's like, Mom, all the.
Speaker 6: Boys in my grade are saying, you have a level tang?
Speaker 5: Yeah, which.
Speaker 8: Socials ask me? What is hers? I'm like, for one, why are you guys even on social media? And why are you looking?
Speaker 5: Some of them have actually found me on social media?
Speaker 2: I want to follow you. Wait?
Speaker 1: Can I ask this question though, Melissa?
Speaker 2: Do you want that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Does it make you feel a little bit like, oh, that's of cool they all think? Or do you think that that's weird?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Because my daughter's like mortified.
Speaker 8: She's like, Mom, why can't you just be ugly and not have a nice body?
Speaker 5: And all these things?
Speaker 8: Because I go to a lot of functions, I do like a lot of things with the kids, and stuff, so like they're always talking about it.
Speaker 4: I guarantee she's so proud. She's so proud that you're her mom. You think so and look like that.
Speaker 1: You don't think she's in Are there any kids though that get embarrassed by you think there's anything?
Speaker 5: I think she is a little bit, but I know she's also.
Speaker 2: I know she gets like she's fine with it.
Speaker 7: She'll laugh sometimes, you know, but it's like it happens to her all the time, and she's like, Mom, can't you just be ugly?
Speaker 1: You have enough girls in school that you're competing with. Why do you have to compete with your mom on this whole thing?
Speaker 6: And I'm dropping off right now, son, do you guys much?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 2: How are you CUTI FI?
Speaker 6: She's just been thirteen, so she we'res in Zealand.
Speaker 2: Happy thirteenth birthday. Have a great birthday.
Speaker 1: And uh Cavanah Cavlan's your mom's Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was at your guys at Halloween party last year, so I did meet you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is crazy. Thank you for the call. Hold on a second, Mortada, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hey guys?
Speaker 2: Hey, I moved back.
Speaker 8: I moved to the US on two d and six first time calling. Yeah, So I just think that back in the day, we used to look at moms as nurtures, like never really in sexual connotation. Yeah, and now media and the way, you know, just this new generation the way just they just post about being a mom, I guess in more sexual ways than like the way the dress is just different.
Speaker 1: Just like ket said, it's funny because we used to look at moms because they made great cookies. Now we're looking at them and want to actually get the cookies. It's crazy, right.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like I'm not gonna saying it. Like we used to just look at moms and nurtures like place to go, you know, forms something goes wrong.
Speaker 2: Not anymore.
Speaker 1: We looked at breasts that like we were going to get food from them, not that we were going to get food from them.
Speaker 2: What's going on in jel Like, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Okay, Mojo?
Speaker 2: What's up? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're fantastic? Are you a hot mom? Shout yourself out?
Speaker 5: No, but my mom was the hot mom and all of my friends in high school, see my mom naked. That happened because my mom had this scene where she would get she would go in the bathroom, take a shower, and then come out dripping wet and just like kind of runs her room. Oh yeah, all my friends nikked.
Speaker 2: Oh my, even she would do that. You can't just bring the tal