Speaker 1: You're the kind of person who needs a trigger warning. You don't want to change the station.
Speaker 2: That's all like being a snowflake if you ask me.
Speaker 1: Because this it is well, first morning glory, grigger. Don't get pulled.
Speaker 3: Hizzy is coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way, Dougie?
Speaker 4: On the way, I'm gonna tell you a story that we kind of gave you a little precursor.
Speaker 5: Somebody wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 1: And now they're dead.
Speaker 3: Who was it, I'll tell you now, Jeez, wasn't feeling well, now they're dead.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's somebody who asked, Charlie, don't you have a bidet? What do you need the toilet paper for? The sandpaper toilet paper?
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 6: I don't use as much toilet paper all anymore, really, any other than the last dab.
Speaker 3: There's somebody that says I should buy Jeffrey a b day instead of a new car.
Speaker 1: What would you pick if you had the choice, Jeffrey a car?
Speaker 7: Okay, I find a car more practical than in the day because I I'm still used to wiping my own ass, so I don't need a sick money.
Speaker 6: But dougie. Like I said, I'm not rich like you guys, So what are you talking about? Really sick? I got cough drops in the car and I took one this morning. Why did you take a cough drop? What were like your symptoms?
Speaker 7: They were like, oh, I need to coffe it a little bit last night, and I took I took one last night, took one this morning.
Speaker 1: So you told us you weren't sick.
Speaker 7: But it's a preventive measure if you will, so I don't get it, don't get worse.
Speaker 1: So you take these every day, not every day. I just want to need to take them.
Speaker 7: When did you start taking you need to take them sick? When I was on my way home from my offence company.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You know how off drops prevent sickness?
Speaker 7: I don't know either way, I'm not losing money, so I mean it's bad enough my hours got reduced.
Speaker 1: I can't afford to let that let them get even more can be.
Speaker 3: Reduced further with this attitude. I mean they could be reduced to zero and no problem.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying extra hours.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying over I'm just I'm just saying that. I'm just trying to get I'm trying to trying to get a thought in, and you guys just keep interrupting me. I feel like I'm gonna honestly over I'll be honest with you. I feel like I'm more, you know, in a congression here than on a radio show.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, have you got more hours at your fence company?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: Just to save hours?
Speaker 5: Okay, why not go in like eight a m.
Speaker 7: I go with I mean, Doug, this is why I get so angry sometimes it's because you're being stupid.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, I'm just saying I know a schedule. Do you have a copy of a schedule?
Speaker 4: So forgive me, I apologize if you I'm just trying to keep myself from getting worse I need. I mean, okay, So if you no longer work mornings Tuesdays and Thursdays, when the next best thing.
Speaker 5: I'm just and I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 4: Maybe ask Chris, can I work full days Tuesdays and Thursdays?
Speaker 1: I worked? I do that, Doujie. That's the point. What do you mean he does? He's done.
Speaker 3: I always have I understand what I understand, Jeffrey, I understand.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to break it down for Dougie.
Speaker 4: Because I would like Charlie because he's not yelling at me.
Speaker 1: I will I can break it down for you, Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: No, I'll break with the Charlotte. Please explain, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: Before Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, I would work the whole show and I went afterwards. Yeah, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I worked from six to seven thirty and I go to at eight o'clock to my friends company.
Speaker 1: And what time does fence comingy open? Eight o'clock in the morning, So he's not missing any it's not missing exactly, Okay, right, all.
Speaker 5: Right, just trying to starting.
Speaker 1: Understand aude and then they could work.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: No, what really, what really irks me over is that when when people about being I'm the one who's RT.
Speaker 7: So I'm just saying I'm just taking the cough drops to keep myself from getting from you know, from the coff getting worse.
Speaker 1: That's the whole point. So you started coughing yesterday.
Speaker 7: Though, yeah, I say, and I remember it was brought on by the sore throat because I was at my wrestling event and I have to scream when I'm making the con when the wrestlers are doing the thing outside the ring to prevent a double countdown and whatnot, So you have to be able to hear me over the crowd.
Speaker 1: So do you think you're sick?
Speaker 7: No, I don't think I'm sicking the baka.
Speaker 8: You have a sore throat in your coffee and sneezing. If I was sick, I barked up a lug right now. So puking is the only way that you can be sick. All right, dude, are you ready for the award winning show?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Snitzer was out sick yesterday and Charlie and I hosted the aftermath together, and we were wondering.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. We were wondering, did you do that every day?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: How as an elderly gentleman, How did it go with the vomiting? Was it something because I hate vomiting. Charlie's like, I don't mind it, and He's like, ah.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't like it. It's just not suck somebody.
Speaker 6: Some people take it over the They act like it's the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 1: It's not great, but it's.
Speaker 4: Did you like are you sore your ribs sore when you were vomiting so hard or is it just you're totally like whatever.
Speaker 10: Well, the worst part is not catching your breath in between. So I got it. You know, you gotta like breathe, but there's nothing to breathe, like, it's no air coming in my nose or my mouth, you know. So you're like, you're like, you hold your breath for the whole time. Basically that's no fun.
Speaker 5: Any food in your nose.
Speaker 4: We also don't like when you're sober and you puke and you have that taste.
Speaker 1: And that oh it did not come out of my nose.
Speaker 5: No, okay.
Speaker 4: And then did your wife get up while you were vomiting to help you get your water, get you a towel?
Speaker 1: Was asked.
Speaker 3: I was okay, and she went back to bed.
Speaker 1: I went, I went to the far bathrooms.
Speaker 10: We have two bathrooms, ones next to our bedroom, ones in different room.
Speaker 1: Okay, coughed me. But job, I was just clearing my throat. Do she are you ready right now? Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Panda Hizzy rovers Morning Glory, a former.
Speaker 4: Senior advisor to doctor Anthony Fauci, is pleaded guilty to plotting to conceal federal records related to research on the origins of the COVID nineteen pandemic. Doctor David Moore, seventy eight years old, pleaded guilty yesterday conspiring to defraud the US government. That's a felony that carries up to five years in prison, and he's set to be sentenced on November twelve.
Speaker 5: That will be in Maryland.
Speaker 4: Prosecutors say that he used his private email account to get around public records laws while working at the National Institute of Allergy and Effect Diseases, concealing or destroying records tied to COVID nineteen research grants. The case grew out of a House Republican probe into the pandemics origins of all of this, and Fauti repeatedly remember invoked his Fifth Amendment rights during the congressional hearings. So this guy, he was in court and he has pleaded guilty. Meanwhile, the President has paused planned fifty percent tariffs on about twenty billion dollars worth of Canadian goods after the US and Canada reached a last minute trade deal. So this is good that tariffs were set to take effect just after midnight tonight and would have covered products including wine, fairy items, building materials, and hockey equipment. Thousands of Hawaii residents remain without power after Laila caused that destructive flooding and killed at least one person, so crews have been working to restore power to thousands and thousands of the residents after that. It was just out a direct hip, but it was the outer bands of the storm and it just battered the island over the weekend, so they're still trying to get people all set and up and running. New research suggests that a widely used erectile dysfunction drug may also raise the risk of developing a serious eye disease that can cause permanent vision loss. So the drug is called tadalophil is better known as cilas it belongs to a class of medications, and these are treatments that work by relaxing and then widening the blood vessels so that then therefore will help get the blood flow going and making it easier for men to get an erection. But it also is causing some problems and it could be approved to treat symptoms of a large prostate, which then can include a week urine stream and that can then cause two different problems. So now it could raise the risk of eye disease and GLO disease.
Speaker 1: Why because of something with the blood vessels and eyes or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yep, So Hackerstugi mentioned that this though it's a side effect she's talking about, it's meant to widen the blood vessels in the unit to help get you know, get it to stand at attention. But that can also but as she mentioned in the story of how it affects the blood vessels in the eyes and that you can cause the permanent vision loss clackhoma, et cetera.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: The mill Milwaukee Brewers matched baseball's modern era record for the biggest shutout, beating the Seattle Mariners last night, twenty two to zero.
Speaker 1: Kidding me, is it zero?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Heavy? Oh man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty two to zero. So that happened last night.
Speaker 4: And then finally, longtime zz Tap drummer Frank Beard died Monday at his ranch in Richmond, hexas he was only seventy seven years old. No word on the cause of death, and Beard joined the guitarist.
Speaker 1: And singer Billy gives it without the Beard.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, he's a named beard, but he's out a beard, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: So the only member is easy Toop still alive is Billy Gibbons, their guitarist.
Speaker 1: That's correct, ye, And I used to listen to his Easy Top back in the day. My brother, my older brother had.
Speaker 7: Their original limited album from nineteen eighty three and the afterd album I think from I think nineteen eighty six, correct me if I'm wrong, but my favorite song was Sharp Dressed Man and this song right here give me some Loving, give me all your love.
Speaker 1: And his name of the song really that into is easy Top. I read it. It's their second company. Was the reason why.
Speaker 7: One of the reason why I liked the videos is the hot chicks in the in the thirty two Ford that thirty two Ford Coop and the vidic that they have in the video.
Speaker 10: Anyway, they started in sixty nine, so they had a whole career before this. Then they faded out and then MTV came and then they had a whole another career.
Speaker 1: That's amazing kind of Garrison, This was.
Speaker 5: A great idea.
Speaker 1: Remember all these videos.
Speaker 4: It was so cool back then having them just uppear and disappear like back then, you know that we didn't really see a lot of that.
Speaker 1: So it was me.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's the schizy on rovers money.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: I saw this thing in Philadelphia where these women are getting terrorized by some guy wearing a crazy ass mask, a chucky mask.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 1: What it is is a chucky mask?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I saw a picture of it.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the news story, but I saw a picture and go, oh my god. If somebody started chasing you downtown wearing a chucky mask, what you can't do? You would immediately just start trying to kill the person, right, wouldn't you. Here's a news story from Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: This got the chucky mask? Is was he armed or something? We're gonna find out here. Listen to This man.
Speaker 3: In a creepy mask has been terrorizing people in Center City.
Speaker 1: Surveillance video captured one of the.
Speaker 3: Incidents, showing how he ran after a woman who was out for a morning rock, and.
Speaker 1: One of the victims fought back. We're hearing from her this morning.
Speaker 12: Action News reporter Corey Davis is life for us in Center City with the story.
Speaker 2: Corey, Caroline and Matt Good Morning investigators telling us this guy could be filming these encounters on his phone. We're told he's chasing men and women around city Hall during the early morning hours, even getting kicked out of several businesses, all while wearing that chucky mask. Take a look Ferris video this woman showing exactly how she says she kicked man in his chest when he tried to attack her eye kickout.
Speaker 1: Lease been imagine Just let me just pause it right here now.
Speaker 3: If you're not watching ARMGTV, it's somebody wearing a chucky mask and like a black hoodie, black pants, wearing a bagpag strangely with like this uh und hair, stringy hair. It looks like is that is that part of the mask or is it like.
Speaker 4: A wig that is part of the whole get up to hide their identity.
Speaker 6: If that person, I mean, that person's gonna get killed if you chasing and you if I had a knife or any sort of weapon, I'm gonna I'm gonna hurt you.
Speaker 1: Is I'm gonna try it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean, and they're and this person is chasing after people.
Speaker 1: Now do you think that they're doing this for social media?
Speaker 3: Are they just filming this to get people's reactions or is this a nutcase?
Speaker 6: Well, you don't know. I don't know. I mean, could be either, but I would be afraid. It's a nutcase. So if you are doing for social media, you're just gonna get yourself killed. You can't chase people around wearing a mask. What chucky is that? Somebody asks, and Joshua says, that's not Chucky. Somebody else's that's not a Chucky mask. I think that's from strain. What's strain, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's what they're all calling it in the news, the Chucky.
Speaker 1: Mask, scrain strain. It is what it says, strain. I don't I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Him trying to find this guy seen wearing a Chucky styled Halloween mask chasing people like a woman who was jogging at around five point fifteen last Wednesday morning, August twelfth, by City Hall.
Speaker 1: The other woman who chose to kick him in the chest says.
Speaker 2: She says he approached with his phone after chasing someone else.
Speaker 5: So then I turned around.
Speaker 13: I started yelling at him, don't follow me, you know, screaming at him. And at that point I put up my hands as if I was going to fight. I blocked my face, made sure that my center line was protected. And then he also who put his hands up. But I could tell that he had never been in a fight before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says she ran away after she kicked him, or he ran away after she kicked him. Investigators also released a photo of him. You could see the top portion of his face. They're hoping it's enough to help identify this suspect. They don't believe he had a weapon or anything, but they say he's approaching with his cell phone up in one hand, the other hand behind us back, laughing at times, asking people if they're ready to die.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're scouring, so it's something. Are you ready to die? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: No, you just kill a person, right, you just immediately, Well you try to run away, but then you just end up killing them to die.
Speaker 9: They're scouring social media to see if they come across this individual posting this online material. It'll be good for us, make it easier to find him. This happened right outside of city Hall. So you think we're going to we're not going to do our darness to try and locate this individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as investigators check social media, check the cameras as well to try to find him. They're telling us that they believe he's between the ages of sixteen to twenty years old and could face serious charges if they do in fact track them down.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been scared like that, like somebody coming after you or chasing you.
Speaker 1: I've never one time.
Speaker 6: At one time, I was remember coming to work and some guy was outside of our work. It was four thirty five in the morning, and he hops out of his car and goes Charlie and I was like, oh, I'm dead, And then he's like, he tries to hand me a CD or something I play on the radio, and I just pretended I didn't see him and ran away, because what do you think you're hiding your He's like hiding a mask. No, but Rover, it was dark. I mean it's dark and there's just you know, that parking lot. It was empty, and there's just a guy hiding and then jumps out and then says your name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was scary buy CD. No, maybe the same dude in your backyard? Hey, maybe was this the old studio?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: An oak tree?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, we will I mean like i'll I mean, I'll see people like that, but I'll just say hi to woman that quickly. I just be lighted at the building because I don't know what this guy's gonna do.
Speaker 1: I found this mask.
Speaker 10: It's a it's called Chucky ghost doll, but it has all these other names, and it's scary, creepy, Halloween face mask or baby.
Speaker 3: So that's the actual mask that the person is wearing. But it's it's not necessarily Chuck. It's just that was just in the tags to probably sell it.
Speaker 5: Oh and the hair is attached to the mask. You see it?
Speaker 3: Gotcha Jesus Christ. Yeah, I don't know what this maniac is thinking. And I end up that if you did this around me, I'd just shoot you. If that, if that creature started chasing me, I would shoot them. Honestin cat I might a gun there.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't eve think about it, be like, Okay, this is this is why I have a gun. There's a mask guy chasing me, asking if I'm ready to die. Okay.
Speaker 3: They asked that immediately shoot them immediately, And it's crazy that they're actually doing this and that they're not worried about getting shot about this. Fifty five says where are the flock cameras to find Chucky? I think they're only looking for license plates, right, and vehicles. Can they track people on the flock cameras? Maybe they can. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: My understanding about the flock cameras, and we've done many stories regarding the flock cameras is I think they're only designed to track a license plate. Once they gets that license plate, then they can track that eeple's movement. That's my understanding of how may function. As far as regular people that I don't know, I don't think so that's the case.
Speaker 5: You're wrong.
Speaker 4: I think from my understanding, they're not designed to do like track people.
Speaker 5: I think they're only designed.
Speaker 1: License plates. Okay, well is that right? Yeah, that's right, the license plates, not people.
Speaker 10: Well, for my understanding, uh, it's only for license plates, not for people.
Speaker 3: Ah oh oh, well maybe I don't know if that's accurate because my understanding is that it's just for for license plates and not people.
Speaker 1: But who knows. Jeffrey, did you go out to dinner with that couple?
Speaker 3: Uh? Somebody somebody wanted to ask for a recommendation. He went to dinner with a couple.
Speaker 7: Not too long, It will be almost two weeks ago. Uh went with my friend's friend, Rey and her husband, Jim, so we kind of it was a double date.
Speaker 3: Now they they heard you talk about this place. They want to try this place.
Speaker 1: This red would highly recommend it.
Speaker 7: My wife was there previously with my my her brother took her to dinner for her birthday.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 7: She came to me and says, Jeff, one of these days we want to try Peppers. This place is a really really good day called Peppers. And yeah, Pepper's Italian restaurant. Okay, and they it's it's pricey, but they.
Speaker 1: The portions are really generous. Okay, so good food, good food, pricey, but it's high. I want to get I want to order exactly what you ordered. So what did you order?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Particularly?
Speaker 7: I ordered what it's called lobster Ravioli's okay, and oh, you know, juicy, you're not just whistling Dixie's sister. So the sauce that they put it in it was this, I mean, it was just like I mean, it was like it's just it's like it was so good. I couldn't believe it. And I bumped into Chris said, yes, I was picking up some stuff to make dinner and his girlfriend, Yeah, Charlie's girlfriend Caau Charlie was there. I guess she was shopping. Charlie and Sonny were in the car. So I did get a chance to see Charlie studdy and I told Chris and she got a big chuckle, this I said. And I told her about peppers, and I told her, you know, I guess you guys did I guess Charlie christ had been there. And I said the saucy used all your lobster ravioli.
Speaker 1: Yesday.
Speaker 7: I said to her, I get my left testil to have the recipe to make.
Speaker 6: He did say this, He did say this loudly in the middle of the grocery store. Allowed, but I would give my left testicle for the recipe to that peppers, pasta whatever, right?
Speaker 1: And then what else did you have? Would he have anything to drink?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I had some white wine. I'm not a wine I'm not the biggest wine drinker. But it's a pigo greggio. I can't even forgive me. I can't even pronounce. It's a white it's a white sweet one. It's a white sweet wine.
Speaker 3: Which when when somebody goes and they go, okay, I want they want to go to this forst front, they want to order the os ravioli and the and the what kind of wine?
Speaker 7: Uh, pig gregio or greeg gio or I'm sorry, I'm not Italian, so I can't pronounce it. It's a white wine and it's real sweet, because red wines have a tendency to be dried and have a very bitter aftertaste. My dad laden, My dad used to love red wine. He used always drink red wine with dinner.
Speaker 1: White wine. What is it called?
Speaker 6: It's like a chardonnay, basically things like that. So don't order the chardonnay. You had the I just had, like I just had like whatever. I can't even pronounce it, so forgive me. But the wine was nice and sweet.
Speaker 1: It was it was.
Speaker 7: It was a perfect balance, and afterwards I had a stellar artois.
Speaker 3: It's a beer, okay, okay, all right, So there you go. That's uh, that's Jeffrey's recommendation. If you're gonna go to Pepper's Italian restaurant, that's your get the lobster ravioli and the peen water griggio.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't even I'll.
Speaker 7: Be honest with you, I don't even if I'm even pronouncing it correctly. From crying at I'm just saying, I'm just it was. It was a nice wine. It was a nice little It was the first time I've had wine with dinner, because let's tell me, I don't normally drake.
Speaker 3: All right, I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's morning glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on.
Speaker 3: Somebody wants to know if you, Jeffery picked up the check when you guys went out to dinner, you and this other couple, I.
Speaker 7: Was about ready to pay for like my portion, and uh, my friend's husband took care of that, he said. He told me, he told me, don't worry about it, We'll take care of it, which was very nice of him. They didn't get it. It was very nice of my set.
Speaker 1: Thank you. My wife and nice said thank you, and uh, it was. It was just a good time all around. It was just four of us. You don't just you know, chat about everything, what's going on in the world. Good, all right. I was reading how well do you have to be if you're a gen Z? What a range is that? I think start?
Speaker 7: I think nineteen sixty nine to nineteen.
Speaker 1: I think nine gen Z D ten X gen I'm the jen X that's gen X gen Z.
Speaker 7: I'm I think I think it's like eighty five, like two thousand.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not, I can be wrong. You are gen z is nineteen ninety seven and twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, according to this, a shocking number of gen Zers have zero contact face to face with anyone on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: No way, so they go their entire lives.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of gen z ors, they claim, ten percent buying it, ten percent have no contact with another person family. I've it doesn't it doesn't say anything like excluding family, Like, I don't know most of I think a lot of them maybe do they live They live on their own and they just like live in a little apartment and they don't talk to anybody, and.
Speaker 1: They will have a delivery stuff.
Speaker 6: I think half a gen Z lives at home, at least they don't guess they don't own a home.
Speaker 1: They could have an apartment, so they live in the basement.
Speaker 3: Maybe they don't see mom and dad and maybe they make mom put the put the chicken nuggets outside the bedroom door and knock three times and then and then you wait, and then you open your door and you eat your chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: That Mommy made you. I I is this gen z eighteen and thirty four live at home? Still? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean that seems like a but eighteen to thirty four year olds thirty three percent, So a third of eighteen to thirty four year olds live at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've we've talked about that in the past. It seems high.
Speaker 3: But I also say that people are prioritizing different things.
Speaker 1: You know, they're prioritizing.
Speaker 3: Other stuff as opposed to moving out and being on their own. And it's just a fact of life. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I wanted to get out. I wanted to get out on my own. Oh man, it's so liberating to be out on your own. And everyone is shocked at this poll. It says ten pc of gens of years don't see anybody face to face on a daily basis. And they're like, oh, this is terrible for humanity. This doesn't sound so bad, would you guys? Do you guys mind this?
Speaker 1: Yes? I mean.
Speaker 4: Why because they'll all end up like you, Like you could go for months without leaving your house or talking to people or I mean any contact, and that's not healthy. How many news stories have we done through the years that say laughter and interaction and friendships, like, that's why marriage is good for you, because its.
Speaker 1: So my wife count as somebody. I mean, I have to see her face to face, Charlie.
Speaker 4: How many complaints have we heard through the years from B two that she says, what happens?
Speaker 1: He just goes, He just sits in his basement.
Speaker 5: And he doesn't talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've talked. You've said that too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, since you said that, I mean, yes, Robert, it's not healthy.
Speaker 11: It's just it.
Speaker 1: And it's just like a homeschool. Could you know them? When you meet him? You go.
Speaker 3: My wife and I interact quite a bit all the time.
Speaker 1: There's no more interaction needed.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying, like, when you don't see another person, it's like a homeschool cause you're like, there's something off about this person. What's there's something strange that they're not picking up on social cues or whatever. They're just different. And then you find out, oh, they were homeschools. To go makes sense. So I think it's not healthy at all to be not seeing anybody.
Speaker 1: But as an.
Speaker 3: Adult, I mean, I don't see what the big deal is if you if you got weird. I'm not, you know, I'm not avoiding anybody. I'm not like, oh my god, somebody knocked on the door.
Speaker 6: I can't answer for We've been on vacation for like three weeks at a time, and you're like, We're like, what'd you do?
Speaker 1: You're like, I didn't leave the house. It's that that's weird.
Speaker 4: And you don't know how to interact with people. You've said how many times don't do.
Speaker 1: You say this? Don't do you say this?
Speaker 4: I wish I could get out so I could interact with people.
Speaker 3: I wish I always had that makes me interact with people, But I don't. I don't necessarily want to interact with people. Well, I don't have any issue with that interact.
Speaker 7: So one thing that I remember back in the day, I used to help you interact well with people as a red bull and a vodka that relaxes you.
Speaker 1: So you said that yourself.
Speaker 7: That helps you, you know, like be more relaxed and more interactive with Because I first leave witnessed It.
Speaker 3: Ninety four says the less people you know, the less things go wrong. That is true to some extent.
Speaker 5: Like that's a selfish way to live in life like.
Speaker 3: Oh man, there's a lot I know, but I'm just saying, to have a lot of people in your life, it does.
Speaker 1: It's it's draining. It's draining to me, it really is.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be like, if you're there for your friends, then when you need them, they're there for you. That's called give and take. That's relationships. That's friendships. That's what it's about. That's what life is about, going through the crap and getting to the other side to make you stronger. You just don't want to any party.
Speaker 3: No, there's too much crap that ads crap. As far as I'm concerned, it ads crap. The more people you have in your life, the more crap you have added in, and it's you know, then you're compromising on doing stuff all the time. And like I want to do what I want to do, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to.
Speaker 6: Go experience things you didn't think you'd like. Like you don't know that you're going to like it until somebody tells you to go to it and you go, oh, you know what. I never would have went to this in my life, but this is it. I can tell, I can tell go I'm probably not going to like that. I don't need to go to that. I don't have any issue with this.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of gen zi or is not seeing anybody face to face, and people are shocked by this. But I think of all the think of all the kids that are just online twenty four to seven. That's his kids, and they don't go see actual other people. It's not healthy right now. I would say that if you do this as an adult, somebody my age, I don't see any issue with it. I think if you're a kid, if you're young, you probably should be interacting. And maybe you'll come to the conclusion at some point in your life when you get to be a grumpy like me, you go, I don't want to hang out with a bunch of people. So but I think that you do need those social skills and the figure out the way of the world. I think that does help out, obviously, But surrounding yourself constantly by people and always always having somebody h look at it, look at people, no, look at girls' phones. How many text threads are they on. It's it's ridiculous and you cannot and that that can't be meaningful to be in eighty nine different text threads group messages with people.
Speaker 6: I just don't believe it. That's not meaningful. You don't do anything meaningful. What do you talk like? You're acting like, oh, what's meaningful? What do you do that's meaningful? But I'm not pretending that it's meaningful. You're you're the one just looking at somebody on their phone getting to You're like, that's not a meaningful conversation.
Speaker 1: That's worthless. And what what do you.
Speaker 5: Mean you're judging?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how do you They they came up to you and they said, this is a this is a good conversation, Rover. Now they're just having fun.
Speaker 12: I understand what messages group text threads are disgusting. I put them on mute. There's too much going on in it. I can't keep up with it. I don't want to keep up with it. It's very high fatness.
Speaker 1: You get lonely sometimes.
Speaker 12: And honestly, I started texting my friends just recently because I noticed that I have kind of secluded myself lonely in my life and I'm not reaching out to people I do care about my life. My friends, I don't even text them to go how are you?
Speaker 14: Or Hi?
Speaker 5: I miss you or anything.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, she doesn't start doing it, she doesn't want to talk to us. But I was also so much she's her own problem.
Speaker 3: She didn't need to hear everybody else's problems.
Speaker 1: I our gen zers.
Speaker 12: Then not going to school, not having jobs, not because you have to interact with people.
Speaker 3: If you have a job, you have to They just work from home and they work remotely or whatever. They interact with people, but it's just online. They're just saying they don't see anybody face to face and they don't actually see another human being.
Speaker 6: The order they ordered food, door, dash and stuff, and they just sit in their hole.
Speaker 1: Day Tim and Sarasota, Florida. You Ron rovers morning, Good morning, Tim.
Speaker 11: Good morning Rover.
Speaker 1: I got a good story.
Speaker 14: My friend of mine, the college professor, teaches a small business class and he had a girl who's had her own little business and she needed some sort of license from the state. So they talked it out and she had to call the state and talk to somebody and get this license. A few weeks go by and she just hadn't done it, and he kept asking her why I am called, whyn't you called? And she just said she you know, scared or she didn't want to, and she was thinking she's her business. Isn't a good idea?
Speaker 1: And he said, why are going to let this whole thing go? Because you can't just make this phone call to the state.
Speaker 14: And he put it out to his class of forty two kids and said, how many of you have called a stranger for something? You know, ordered a pizza, or made an appointment for your car for an oil change or something. How many people have not talked to a stranger on the phone for something? And he said thirty six kids, well out of forty two, raised their hand and said they had never called a stranger on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you freal? I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like I've learned these stories of people like afraid to talk to somebody on the phone.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I thought it was an isolated incident.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that the vast majority, some eighty percent have never or ninety percent have never spoken to a stranger on the phone. It frightens them to speak to a stranger on the shoe.
Speaker 4: But you also have to kind of guide them when they're younger to do it. Like you, I make my kid walk into the bank to deposit money by herself. I make her pump her own gas, walk in and pay kind of thing. So call, I make her call and order a pizza like you do. Kind of have to make them and then they're okay. What I could easily see where he says, thirty six of those kids.
Speaker 1: Nothing because now you can order a pizza online.
Speaker 12: Charlie is right about that you can order food online and not have to actually talk to anybody. My mom used to force me to call the pizza place when I was growing up out oh and even to this day, I still hate calling anywhere. I don't want to call my a bill. I don't want anything that I have to do where you need to talk to a stranger all the time. I don't want to do it. I it takes it. I have to like gear myself up to actually make this call.
Speaker 3: I don't like making calls. But it's just because it's a pain in the ass. It's not that I'm afraid to talk to anybody. It's just like I know how this call is going to go before I even make it. Like I know that I'm going to call and some guy in India in a call center is going to pick it up, and he's going to tell me his name is John, but it's not really John.
Speaker 6: And they're gonna want your account number, and you're gonna put in digitally, and then as soon as you put it in, they're gonna pick up, or they're gonna go and hold for ten minutes, and then when they pick up, they're gonna ask for that account umber.
Speaker 1: It's the same account number. You go, well, don't you already have it?
Speaker 6: And then they're gonna transfer you to another guy the long department, and now you're gonna get it to have to do the count number again and again and again.
Speaker 1: It's a that's what it's not that I'm afraid of talk.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what really upsets to me about, like what you guys are talking about, like making you know, like making calls and what not.
Speaker 1: Let's say, if I need to make a call and make an inquiry and you.
Speaker 7: Get the auto the auto answer says, you know, thank you for calling so and so.
Speaker 1: If you want this apartment to.
Speaker 7: Hit that number of blah blah blah before you actually and you have to go through that whole process before you get a life person. And you want to talk to a life person. You don't want to go through all that crap, because that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I just it's just, oh, it just it just pisses me off. The High Heaven Rods. Greg in South Carolina, you run Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Greg, Yes, sir.
Speaker 11: Nice to talk to you. Have been a fan for almost since the beginning.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Uh well, I wanted to let you know, you guys are talking about the guy with a mask. Earlier. My son just dropped him off as a freshman at a eastern university. I'm on my way to see him right now. Actually, he was messing around with a couple friends in the dorm last night. They were I guess he had his Bluetooth speaker and his backpack and kind of like playing fart noises, you know, stuff like that as aar walked around just just being just being stupid, Yeah, just being stupid kids. And uh, he was on the phone of the buddy of his and he, uh, I guess he made some explosion noise and talked about blowing this thing up, blowing this dorm up. Someone heard it reported it as a bomb threat. So this morning, I'm I'm heading to the courtroom right now, that's three hours I have to try to get this squared away. But you know, completely completely non threatening. My son is an absolute amazing young man. Doesn't drinks, not chasing a wayman. He likes to have fun. And he's a little bit you know, I would say probably a little bit immature as far as that stuff goes well.
Speaker 3: Because fart sounds. It does sound immature, but it does sound funny too. That never gets old. Put the I can go around.
Speaker 1: Just that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: If I mean, I'm I'm fifty eight years old. If I had that technology when I was his agent, would have been doing the same thing.
Speaker 7: Rag.
Speaker 1: Here's what you need to do.
Speaker 3: So he has to go, he has to appear in front of somebody or whatever. I guess, uh right, right, okay, just beyond he honestly is the best policy here.
Speaker 1: And just that's what That's what I'm saying, graphic and detailed as possible, and.
Speaker 3: Say, your honor, I was playing these ridiculous fart sounds. In fact, here, I'll play one for you right now. Put the bluetooth speaker there and then and I was talking how I was farting, so much that I was going it sounds like I'm going to blow up the building, and exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I can understand where they misheard that. I am so sorry. It will never happen again.
Speaker 3: Just maybe, asked the judge, have you ever had blowsive diarrhea? Have you ever left the bathroom at your house and told your wife don't go in there, that area is off limits for the next two hours if you have, you know what I'm talking about, your.
Speaker 11: Honor, I'll ask the judge if he's ever heard of you?
Speaker 3: Yeahs ago, Well the reason reason, yes, yes, the reason I called.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to point out the people that you know what you say, and I've told my boys as they're growing up what you saying, what you do can be taken different ways by people. And these days, the generation we have right now, they just don't understand how that can affect their life and how it can change very dramatically, very quickly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I also look at it like anybody who overheard that or was in the vicinity, he should have been able to pick up on the context clues that was going on.
Speaker 1: And I fully agree with you.
Speaker 11: I fully agree with you, but like you were just talking about. I mean, some of these young kids, they don't even know how to do anything but order a pizza. Yeah, you know, they've been taught. They've been taught for the last few years, especially since COVID, they've been taught all this stuff to watch out for. You know, everything's rampant, everything's extreme in our culture now, and it just really makes things difficult.
Speaker 4: I will say this though, and I'm sure everything will get all worked out. But what a great story for your son now to tell as he it gets older and he I tell my daughter stories when I was in college, this happened. Your son has an insane story on his first night in college when dad dropped me off and this is what I was in jail.
Speaker 3: Graduate the head of the class, and you can get up there and give that speech and graduation.
Speaker 11: He's been there a few days. He's already made a ton of friends, and I know he's having a great time. He just, like I said, socially, sometimes be a little bit immature too.
Speaker 3: That he just started going to school and already his dad has to drive up to go to court.
Speaker 1: For exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: Get that off on the right foot, all right, Greg, Good luck thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate.
Speaker 6: And maybe he can send Charlie you love collecting fart sound affairs. I'd love to hear whatever collection and add these to our repertoire. Uh, Scott, you're rod Roversbord of glory boarding.
Speaker 1: Scotty. You know what's happening?
Speaker 15: It not much. Yeah. So these kids nowadays that don't know like how to make phone calls or or do any of that. With me and my buddies were younger, we were kind of like that too, And the only way to practice and get good at calling strangers is just doing prank calls. You know.
Speaker 11: We used to again this is back in the.
Speaker 15: Phone book days, but we would we would do dumb stuff with do the phone book finding some of these number column and again it's super lame now, but.
Speaker 11: We used to do the hey is refrigerator running? Yeah you better go catch it, and.
Speaker 15: Just pranking pizza places and ordering pizzas to our neighbor's house and stuff like that. So these kids just need to grow a set and start making a couple of frank calls.
Speaker 3: The start making prank calls. Yeah, all right, Scott, thank you. I do have to take a breakd you have the shizzy coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way.
Speaker 4: So there's a story about airline stewards and pilots and how their health is way more at risk, and I'll tell you why and how next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Jenna, who I believe is the one who wanted to know what chicks if like white girls with dreadlocks, She said, she's trying to send a photo. You can just text it like you just text it in like you normally do, the same number you're texting on right now. Just text a photo like you would to your friend. It will come right to us. I said, I got to see what this looks like, because generally like is it hot or is it gross? More likely on the gross scale. But I'll let you know. We'll take a look at the picture. We got to take a break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Hang on,