Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: That leads you around town like a scalded hound with your tail. Talk between your legs.
Speaker 2: Down me utes.
Speaker 4: Petros in Money, AM five seventy LA Sports. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and we're you're home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Big news today they signed ed dis That is me.
Speaker 2: I mean, blow the horn, Matt, blow your horn.
Speaker 4: In the league.
Speaker 2: Blow the real horn, the other one. We have other horns.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm looking for it. There it is.
Speaker 3: Blow the other horn. That's the same one you just blew uh this horn?
Speaker 1: Just the.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn come on, Matt, blow the horn. There it is, Matt, blow your horn, Matt blow your heart. Voice on the bolts, blow your heart, Matt blow your heart. Timmy Trump had coming to Dodgers Stadium. You heard David Vassy and the problem is gonna be electric. So we look forward to that. We will talk to David Vassa about Edwin Diaz. Nothing's official yet, but it's official.
Speaker 4: Three years, sixty nine million bucks in the five o'clock hour, some through era last year.
Speaker 2: We will discuss that with David Vasse.
Speaker 3: This hour, we'll get the latest on all the college football casts.
Speaker 2: Oh foo ball.
Speaker 4: Something's got to be done. I've heard a bunch of people say that today. Some's got to be done. Your boy Billingham, Kenny Dill, some's got to be done. His dude didn't show up for like the end of the year banquet or something. Sam Levitt, Yeah, and he was like, well, Sam Levitt's leaving. Yeah, And everybody's known that some's got to be done. What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: It is a little bit. There is something interesting. There's an article that came out and I think we should talk to him tomorrow. Dave Anderson, our old friend, the great leading receiver in the history at Colorado State and a long time I think slot receiver in the NFL for a few years, but a lot of times was the guy that did the on body tracking. He was the dude that was with that company that started that whole. He's always doing interesting stuff. He was part of the coaching search at Colorado State that hired Jim Moorea and what he saw on the inside really enlightened him and shocked him, and he wrote some very interesting things about it, which are very interesting for your knowledge, so the knowledge that you have nothing more knowledgeable than I. So I thought maybe we could talk to him tomorrow, but we will have Bruce Feldman on today. But right now it's time for the word of the day.
Speaker 2: His words the word of the day. Today's word of the day is five five nine.
Speaker 3: We just had lorenzo'neil on and I'm always interested in Fresno with or without low Neil ever since Pat Hill. I love the five five nine. I know the summers are sweltering, Can I have that? Doctor dre Bed I had a nice dinner at the Limelight at the bar when I was in Fresno, and as you know, Matt, that's all it takes for me to claim a town is my own. I drove like a big dog all the way up to Fresno with the concierge of the sports launch and back in the rain both ways. Anyway, Fresno football had a pretty good year. Matt enz Is their coach. Spent one year coaching linebackers at USC was an FCS championship coach at North Dakota State. It was his head coaching debut at FCS. My Bulldogs went eight and four. I called two of the games, both wins. I enjoyed my first trip ever in my life to Fresno, California, and I felt like a real green Vy California Tulari sanger by Selia, I saw it all. Now, Fresno needs a quarterback. But aside from that, football team is great and Fresno is in the Arizona Bowl that is the Snoop Dog Bowl December twenty seventh in Tucson. Beautiful time of year to be in Arizona. They'll be taking on the Miami of Ohio RedHawks out of the mac who beat Colorado State in the very same Snoop Dogg Arizona Bowl last year, Miami of Ohio is seven and six, and my dogs should run the Red Hawks cradle. The coach is my ass anyway, whoa.
Speaker 2: The Arizona Bowl oh No.
Speaker 3: Title sponsor is Snoop Dogg, and Snoop Dogg loves football. And here is coach Matt Enz on Snoop Dogg and the passage of time.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited to be down there.
Speaker 5: This morning, I drove in and I put on Doctor Dre and Snoop the chronic you know, was in nineteen ninety two, way older than most of the people on this I was in college still so already started to get my ears ready for some Snoop Dogg. For the next two and a half weeks. We are leaving the twenty fourth. We'll be there through the twenty seventh. We'll head home after the game.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg. Christmas, you know we're going to celebrate.
Speaker 5: We're going to celebrate Christmas with Snoop Dogg and at the bowl game, I guess. So we'll figure that out as we get more and more information. The Red Wave the Bulldog's playing in the Snoop Dogg Arizona Bull. It just seems spinning.
Speaker 3: Oh nothing fits better than Snoop Dogg, Dre Matt Ants and his tactical glasses.
Speaker 2: Ray Sewn Luke running the rock.
Speaker 4: You calling it?
Speaker 3: No, But I'm available if anybody needs me. I'd be happy to call it. I'll spend Christmas in Tucson. I don't know, well, I doubt that i'd have to. I mean, twenty seven, Oh it's twenty seven, but the team probably does so I don't know. I don't know what network it's on, the Snoop Dogg Bowl, but I am available to call it, and I you know, if I was calling.
Speaker 2: It, you'd know.
Speaker 3: And I'm a little bit resentful of the fact that you asked me the question because you know the answer is no, and that bothers me.
Speaker 4: Well, you never know, because so I know, I know TV, everything goes to ESPN. But radio you got your friend at the Touchdown Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Do you know Toretta?
Speaker 4: Do you know Toretta? You got Sports USA.
Speaker 3: I have not been No one has contacted me to call the Arizona Bowl, though I'd be very happy to do it. I love that old relic in Tucson.
Speaker 4: You know, he's broadcasting it on TV.
Speaker 2: Is it a barstool?
Speaker 4: They did it last year. They're no longer affiliated with it, the CW.
Speaker 3: The CUB Okay, okay, so it'll be the RAMS guy JB JB, the guy that wears the tight pants.
Speaker 4: Is that right? Very tight?
Speaker 2: Ping?
Speaker 4: Never noticed?
Speaker 3: Big, big ass tight pants and a big ass that's good combo, show off that ass. That's what he does on a power. He also has the largest chart of any play by play man in the Now, that's not true. There's I'm not exaggerating when I say it's this wide. Yeah, and no matter how big it is, I'm sure the measurements have been sent to Chateau Brandeau and Tim Brando had one built at least one inch bigger. Because nobody's board is bigger than toe tapping, big Puzzo, Timmy B. Don't you forget it, Shreveport in the house, Chateau Brandeau always has the biggest board. And if you ever say anything, anything, anything ever ever to contradict that, you'll answer to Tapper toe tapping Timmy B. Okay, Okay, don't you ever say that. Don't you ever say that, he'll come out. He will and he'll tell and he'll tell you straight up. He'll come out to do a UCLA WHO game or something and it'll hit you. You'll smother in that chart, Matt. That chart will block out. The sun can sleep under it.
Speaker 2: It's time with the number of the day. Here's my number, number of the day.
Speaker 4: Number the day is thirty seven to twenty eight. I saw this and thought you would appreciate it. It was sent through a text thread with all of my family, many of them still live in the Northwest Indiana region Hoosiers, the Hoosiers, the region Rats. Thirty seven to twenty eight p was the final two days ago between Upper Iowa and Hillsdale, a bowl game that pitted representatives from the Great Midwest Athletic Conference the GMAC versus the Great Lakes Valley Conference, a real territorial showdown, and they played.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that my Western Michigan team won the MAC.
Speaker 4: They played in the Albanese Candy Bowl. Albanyze located Merrillville, Indiana, which is where they make those famous gummy bears, the high end gummy bears that many people would recognize. Arabau the Harribo is kind of the the people's this is kind of the fancy one. Yeah, like they're like the fancy gummy bears. And instead of to the credit of the Albanyze Candy Company, instead of giving out like a giant gummy bear as the trophy. Because the game is played in Hobart, Indiana, but ten miles away from Hammond, Indiana. The trophy that went to Upper Iowa this year, what is this like D three?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, the leg lamb.
Speaker 4: It's the leg lamp because Hobart is right next to Hammond, which is where a Christmas story takes place. So they give out the leg Lamp trophy to the winner.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a big lamp. That's a major award, right, that's a major award. It's got a cord. It's a working lamp as well. So congratulations to Upper Iowa for knocking off Hillsdale thirty seven to twenty eight in the Albanese Candy Bowl and Hobarty.
Speaker 2: It's a hell of a trophy.
Speaker 3: My favorite trophy is the rifle that goes between Wyoming and Colorado State.
Speaker 4: It's literally just a rifle, makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's one of the guys from the The Revenant. Oh, one of that guy's rifles. Okay, it's his rifle, and that.
Speaker 4: If bear was able to mount him right before he was raped by the bear.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw the movie and uh that bear.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure the bear got in there, and uh they point the rifle at each other. You know, whenever that's a weapon, it's pretty it's hard to be the leg lamps great.
Speaker 4: But if you count of as a weapon, yeah, yeah, you wrap someone upside ahead with that thing.
Speaker 3: Paul Bunyan's axe, right, the Fremont cannon that goes between Nevada and to me, the Fremont cannon. Cannon that goes between that's gonna disembowel you. Sure that'll blow a hole right through you like the rifle from the guy that was raped by a bear. Okay dead, Yeah, but it's not going to blow a hole through like half. Like, you can't kill twenty Indians with that with one cannon ball with the cannon. With the Fremont cannon, you could kill twenty Indians. Well yeah, it goes between and then the Chaleley you could bop somebody pull on your tax i mean, you know, you could swing it pretty hard.
Speaker 4: The acts the acts the axe right in the.
Speaker 2: Stanford and Col.
Speaker 3: But it's on like it'd be hard to swing it because the actual axe that goes between Stanford and Col is like a framed it's like on a mounted thing. So it'd be hard to cut anybody with the axe. You know, you'd have to beat him about the head and shoulders more with the the display case. So that's not the same. But to me, the Fremont cannon, that's how you line up thirty Indians pitches.
Speaker 4: Well, the leg lamp is not going to kill anyone.
Speaker 2: No, well you know what, it kills them with nostalgia.
Speaker 4: That's right. Major award won the Albanese Candy Ball and it's a major award.
Speaker 3: Upper Iowa three, Upper Iowa three, Ronnie.
Speaker 2: This is the Song of the day.
Speaker 6: A trio from Melbourne, Australia that call themselves TeleNova provides our song of the day called The Deep. New Music is what you are privy to on a warm Tuesday afternoon in December, where the Petros and Money Show will go with another four hour radio program featuring all your favorite benchmarks at the allotted times for continuity, as Great Sports Talk goes deep into your Tuesday evening and into another off season edition of The Hot Stove Dodger Talk with our good friend David Bassay, it's seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Ronny, look familiar.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the very special Evans Again. I don't think I would higher than Harrabo mad but it does. Bruce Veldman speak corrections and retractions.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you do.
Speaker 4: Now you've got Feldman coming on.
Speaker 2: Don't embarrass.
Speaker 3: The rifle goes between Wyoming and Utah State. Okay, the cannon though, it's Jim Bridger's rifle there it is Jim Bridges. Jim Bridger's rifle goes between Utah State and Wyoming.
Speaker 4: Pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's a shoe that goes between a boot that goes between Colorado State and Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Death.
Speaker 4: It's not a spider.
Speaker 3: But what about the pineapple that goes between the UNLV and Hawaii. You can throw that pineapple off somebody's too good. It's a spiky free.
Speaker 4: Of the oaken bucket. You can put it on somebody's head. Death, Bruce Feldman.
Speaker 3: But if you're gonna line up thirty Indians, you're gonna want that free one can.
Speaker 2: The Pathfinder. We'll be right back with Bruce Felder.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App using Apple CarPlay or Android Autumn road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Petros, Money and five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Going until seven o'clock tonight. David Vesse gonna talk about the Dodger Sonny Edwin dis in the very next hour, less than an hour from now. But it's been a football DAP and we keep that going.
Speaker 2: We sure do.
Speaker 3: UCLA introduced Bob Chesney today. We'll ask some questions about him. We'll talk about all the controversy with our old friend Bruce Feldman, Yes, Bruce, the sluice from Fox Sports, the athletic nobody who does a better than Bruce Feldman when it comes to coach movement and digging down deep into the ribs of college football which are cracked currently but still profitable. It's a bad scene, some say, but still plenty of interest and lots of argument to be had, like there always is. He's written multiple books about the quarterback, about ed ojeron Very Successful Man, Mike Leach, the Great Bruce Feldman on your Southern California Toyota Deether Celebrity Hotline on the Petros Some Money Show. Hi Bruce, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good, guys, good to be all with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, First and foremost, we got Brett yor Mark right, the guy from the Big Twelve upset with Bavakua the Ada Notre Dame for attacking the ACC, which is a conference that Notre Dame does business with. Am I am I following this correctly? And what are your thoughts on all of this hoopla that we've been dealing with the couple of days.
Speaker 7: It's gotten to be kind of this odd, very college football ish goofiness story where you know, we know what happened to Notre Dame. I feel like they kind of got screwed by Alabama, as it turned out, a three loss Alabama team that got blown out the other night in the SEC title game, right and had not played well down the stretch, but they did, and not surprisingly, Notre Dame leadership was really ticked off, and it started with Bovakua the AD speaking out to Yahoo on Sunday and then he went on Dan Patrick's show yesterday and really kind of called out the ACC, which, as you said, they have a partnership with They're they're not in it for football, but they played for ACC teams, you know, every season, but they are in it for other sports. But you know what, Miami's in it too, and Miami's actually is a full member. And I don't know if they were most irate that ACC network showed the Miami the Notre Dame game where Miami beat them head to head, and they showed it like thirty times over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that was it or that'll do it, but.
Speaker 7: They were worked up. And then so there was yesterday the Dan Patrick Day, and that kind of took off, and then he was still having another press conference today. He had that, so you follow college, it was like it was all you heard. And so I think there was a lot of people who are like, all right, this is you know, they obviously opted out of the bowl game. That's their business. And so Brett or Mark chimed in just thought it was quote unquote egregious how Babaqua has handled this. And so I don't know, like I don't know if they went from sympathetic to certainly not sympathetic in this. Remember it was about a year ago at this time that I think a lot of people who grew up hating Notre Dame were like, you know, root for him in the Notre Dame, not hateable.
Speaker 3: Watching them games, rooting for him, rooting for Marcus Freeman. And now they've burned all of that good feeling and they've they've burned the pop Tart bowl.
Speaker 2: You got to be lived.
Speaker 7: Well maybe not me, No, Bruce, Like, look next to the Q pop Tart mascot. I think the only thing that would have would have sat worse is if they had you know, somebody wanted to dump mayonnaise over market head if they won the whatever.
Speaker 4: Boy, Oh yeah, this is this is an honest question. I know it's gonna sound stupid, but I'm a stupid person. How do we know that the SEC is that good? It's what they always push, right, Like, they don't play anyone outside of their conference. All of their non conference games are Georgia Southern and the Citadel and Charleston Southern, and then they play each other and they're like, we're so good and the Big ten sucks and the Pac twelve sucks and the bit, But like, do we really know they're that good? How do we know that? That's what I'm I can't figure that out. So few teams play outside their conference good teams anymore, that it's hard.
Speaker 7: To tell, right, And we're in a different era right now. I don't think anybody is that any but I don't think anybody's great anymore. And it changed, I think because with nil on the portal, it watered down a lot of the a lot of honestly, the depth charts and the rosters because Alabama, Georgia they could stockpile talent. Well, now some of those best players are at some of those other good players, I should say. And so you know the team that destroyed TCU out here at so Far a few years ago for Georgia, whenever it was sixty five to seven. You know that was a loaded Georgia team, especially on defense. But I think they're different now. They're good, they're not great. And so the part you're talking about, how do we know how do we know they're really good? I think we knew they used to be really good because they would always win the national title. But then Jim Harball won a national title at Michigan, and last year, you know, Michigan could ohiost they couldn't be Michigan, but they still found the way to win the national title, and they were pretty convincing in the playoffs. So I think it's a case of things are margin for error is now a lot is a lot tighter for those games. You know, I don't think you look at the teams that are that are actually in the playoff from the SEC. There's Oklahoma, which has a good defense, but I don't think anybody thinks they're very good on offense. You have Ole miss the head coach who I forgot his name, but I think that guy quit on the team and he's gone. And then you have Alabama, which has looked really bad down the stretch, and by the way, they started out the year losing one of those head to head games in question against a Florida State team that turned out to not be very good. Like I think Georgia is good, but after that, you know, I think A and M is certainly pretty good or good, but it's up for grabs. I mean, except for like JMU and Tulane, I feel like just about anybody could make a run in the playoff.
Speaker 4: Is best case, just to try to shut all these people up. Best case would be Texas Tech, right, like beating the breaks off of Ohio State and Georgia. Like that would be what we should all. Well, I would assume cheer for right. Your Mark would love it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, your Mark would love it. The other thing what it would do is like, look, I don't know how many times I've been to Lubbock, and I don't know how many games Petros has done. There is a way different animal than it was. Like they have a you know, a billionaire former offensive lineman on Leech's first team who is throws money around, and so they spend like what the SEC used to spend in their heyday under the table, right, And so they're getting guys and they're getting good players. I mean, you know David, you know David Bailey. You know he's a local kid who went to Syracuse and I mean went to Stanford and he became a big hot commodity.
Speaker 4: In the portal.
Speaker 7: They spent a fortune to get them, just like they did on a lot of other d linemen, and they've spent it wisely. I mean, wouldn't surprise me I don't know if I think they're good enough on offense ironically enough to win the national title, but it wouldn't shock me if they got to the title game.
Speaker 3: It's a great time for college football riders and information like Bruce Feldman, because there's a lot to write about.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Information, and it's a lot of fun to listen to. Your perspective, Bruce, tell us what you make of the Bob Chesney higher UCLA bringing him in, if he can make a difference for UCLA football. It seems like a guy that knows what he's doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he seems really sharp. I mean it's a big difference from where he's at now to where he's been. You know, he took credit to him. He worked his way up from you know, like basically the Division III level to FCS and then took over when Signetti left JMU for Indiana and he's done a good job there. Obviously in the playoff, he took some of his Holy Cross players and people have moved up. You know, he's never been on the West coast. That is doesn't mean he can't succeed out here, but it will be interesting because, like I feel like the UCLA has a tougher job now in the Big ten than it was you know, a few years ago. Right, So what you hope and I think you know Chesney talked about this some today, is that you know he's going I'm sure he knows a big part of the job is I got to go out and win people over and win donors over and do stuff that you know, maybe it's some other big jobs, aren't. You don't have to you don't have to really do that. You're more the CEO of football, but you may not be the one who's got to really, you know, get it going in a lot of different ways beyond just what happens on the field. So I'm interested to see how it goes. I think, you know, like I think at this point everybody looks and goes, oh, yeah, that was a good press conference, or you know, like I reason for optimism, he said all the right things. It's got a good resume. I think it will be to see who he puts, who he you know, hires on his staff because obviously, you know, it's way different out here recruiting, and I know when you're talking about we're not going to be the other school in town, we got to be the school in town and the school in town. You know, as much as they've struggled over the last few years with Lincoln Riley, they just signed the number one recruiting class in the country, you know, and we know that, you know, they're the football school and for a long time, you know, you say, have been the basketball school. So we'll see how if Chesney can come out.
Speaker 4: Here and change all that last one for you. Bruce, he does the podcast the audible used to do it with just stew and now they added this third guy that's got everybody all riled up and angry, it seems like, and they really start getting after each other's throats on this thing moving forward. I believe it was on there that I heard you. I think you were talking about the guy that was doing the six seventh thing, and you're like, all right, enough of this, Like we've got to put an end of this thing now, it's no longer viable.
Speaker 7: Hey if the CFA chairman. I basically went to you know, I have two middle school kids who were in sixth grade, and I was like, Hey, this thing's over this guy, and I showed my son Hunter Yurachek, the Arkansas ad who has been a buffoon every Tuesday night when he's spoken about it, and he does this, you know, he does his six seven jokes. Then he follows it up by calling Rhys Davis rich And I was like, you can't do it. I could have Grandma do six seven and it wouldn't be more as as uh, you know, like of a of a cringe cool down. Yoh my goodness. So unfortunately my son said it's as he said, it's like, Daddy, it's harder to kill off a meme than you think it is.
Speaker 4: That's a good son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well he's a teenager. Bruce knows what's going on.
Speaker 3: He's got the young people in the house that likely Bruce, You're awesome, dude. Thanks for coming through today and lending your perspective great to what is a real nuclear wasteland of the sport that we cover.
Speaker 2: Bless you all.
Speaker 7: Right, guys, always a pleasure to be on with you the best.
Speaker 2: Riz Feltman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the college football playoff guy who's taken over because the other guy was screaming at a player on the sideline at Baylor and had to get fired, and the guy that takes over is doing six to seven jokes.
Speaker 4: Him Rich probably over listen, Rich, it's Reese whatever.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm coming off the best Omelet bar that I've ever been to in a four seasons. You know how good the fresh orange juice is here. I enjoyed someone with Mike Riley this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Mike Riley's on that.
Speaker 3: Mike Riley, D'Antonio and Chris Alt. Chris Alt from Nevada. Yeah, those guys are fine. It's the administrators are politicians. They're the ones that flip.
Speaker 4: Getting more Mike Riley and Marked they're the.
Speaker 3: Ones that flip week eleven to week twelve. Politicians. They're the ones that have no backbone.
Speaker 4: Put the coaches in there, football people.
Speaker 2: If you want to have what Bruce Feldman in there. If you want, yeah, Ivan Mazel's in there. That's why. There you go.
Speaker 3: If you want to have one administrator, be the administrator and administrate to a bunch of football team.
Speaker 4: He just administrated one guy, one guy.
Speaker 3: The rest should all be football people because administrators are politicians. Okay, we'll be back with Mark Pettersen Money. We got a lot of shows still to come. A top story David Vasse Local Knowledge.
Speaker 2: Stay with us. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple car Play or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Bruce Feldman. A week from this Thursday, the eighteenth of December will be our final live remote. We'll be at the BJ's Restaurant in brew House in West Cobina three to seven pm and we are mpering out empty, e ing out our office. That means a lot of t shirts and coolers and bobbleheads and statues and hats, all these things that we had piled in there for out of know the last twenty years. We also have tickets to give away chargers be Texans Clippers tickets. We got gift cards to BJ's Restaurant in brew House, and our friend Brett at Westonhouse gave us a fifty eight inch TV to give away as a grand prize. Plus they'll be doing drinking food specials. That's a three to seven show, full four hours. We are still seeking a karaoke machine. After she said no.
Speaker 3: We were denied yesterday while you were alive at Sulfi Stadium.
Speaker 4: So we are still actively efforting.
Speaker 3: Kates is going to bring it up on the call, right, tim, You're going to bring it up on the call with the suits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have our meeting again on Thursday. Well, it's on, it's on. I did sit a text to Dave.
Speaker 3: Wees, our marketing director, and he sent me back at a text message.
Speaker 4: That said, what call me? What about this?
Speaker 2: You know you got us into this mess in the first place, putting Ronnie on the spot.
Speaker 4: So I got a thing today Kate's and I don't know if you saw it, Pete, but it said that we had to get all of our expenses in by clothes of business tomorrow. Yes, if we want to be reimbursed, Well we got to drag our hoss out to West Covina and that mileage is going to come out to a cool sixty seventy bucks for each of us. Great call, Matt, Hey, if we can't write off that mileage, why don't you pump that back into a karaoke machine between the three of us, that's like two hundred and ten bucks.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work that way. It's not what I read. I'd rather had the sixty bucks.
Speaker 4: You're not willing to sacrifice your mileage for a karaoke machine.
Speaker 2: For the show.
Speaker 4: No, I want my mileage, all right, mileage it is.
Speaker 2: It's time for some textosos.
Speaker 1: Secret text does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it.
Speaker 2: Easy, Pete.
Speaker 3: Did Smith come into studio today with a pants trumpet? His bolt has to be high voltage right now? Well, not just because of the timmy trumpet. Guy with Diaz Dodger talk at seven.
Speaker 4: It's very excited last night.
Speaker 2: That's right, Matt.
Speaker 3: You were also very excited, too, screamy last night about the Come on, Gus Johnson. You're also we're excited about the reach of the Petrosen Money Show. A little earlier today talking about the app and how you can listen from almost anywhere anywhere in the world. I was in can Kun this past summer and I was able to hear you guys wat them Alla two. That's three different countries. Guys, Look at that, hey, Pete. It's hard enough to listen to the snarky, condescending Fred, but today he crossed the line. He brings on Izzy and she's a longtime part of his show, whores her out and then ridicules her about her muffled phone to the point where she's so confused and doesn't know what to do and says, Okay, bye, you guys. Fred is ponscious pilot and he needs to go.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: That's not cool. Fred, don't put her on. You know what you're doing when you put her on. I just want to say, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I never thought Fred could be so unlikable, and he's really crossed the line into.
Speaker 4: Villainry with the bad microphone. He's a villain. He's a villain's fair.
Speaker 3: It's nice UCLA is putting their announcement on vinyl, but a master disc or one hundred and eighty grand pressing would be nice with all that nilbum.
Speaker 8: Guys from Casey over the Bob to Adam, just the energy that they feel for UCLA and the belief that they have in UCLA is what stood out to.
Speaker 3: Me catching up on the pod. I think you guys buried the lead with the charge of remotes in Santa Monica. Wasn't there some guy threatening you and he had to get security to be taking out. Yes, I was on the pier. He wanted early entry. We could not grant it, and he threatened our lives and like was eyeballing us for two hours. Tim Kates was trying to do the initial thing like Steven Nelson yesterday when he was co hosting Oh, and I kind of called him out for it. And this says, hey, Pp, catching up on the podcast yesterday. Just because your initial suck doesn't mean you have to bite TC's head off.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, that's right, your dB, I.
Speaker 4: Know what that is, dude, bro.
Speaker 3: Top story of the day coming up next, David Vesse on Edwin Diaz.
Speaker 2: Stay with us, everybody,