Speaker 1: Right. I had to finish eating before I I had egg white, white egg whatever. This egg white bites consistent pretty much eat the same thing every day. It's boring as hell, but you know what, it's working. So I'm all right. I have not weighed myself. I based it based on do I still fit in my pants? I feel good? Thank you for asking I do? I feel good? Yeah. I changed things up a little bit this weekend and I did. No, I'm not doing door dash anymore, and I'm not doing it too expensive. I'm tired of it. I'm spending so much money. So I went out Luke and I went to twenty one fifteen or whatever the name of that restaurant is that I talked about before that I went to. It was like, no, it's a there's a restaurant that's off of Haggarty and Pantac Trail. Very nice restaurant. I don't know the name, it's the address, which, by the way, is the worst name that you can ever name something, because you name the place after the address, and I don't know any address like I. Honestly, they should name the place Pontiac Trail and Haggerty because that's all I know. Where it is, but it's a very good race. So I said to Luke, I go, Luke, we're going to go out and we're not going to do door dash. Oh Dad, I'm like, Luke, we DoorDash eight thousand. I showed him how much money it costs.
Speaker 2: I just looked at mine too.
Speaker 1: I said that no more, and I told him, I said, we're done with this, and we ended up going out. We had a great time. We watched Michigan get beat by Wisconsin. Razy. As a Spartan fan and a fan of tom Izzo, I was happy to see that. Although I do like to see or Michigan play some good sports, I like that. I want to, you know, have good teams. I like that they were undefeated, not all Bryce, but so yeah, so we're so. You shouldn't have asked me this question, because now I'm going to talk about this. I got a question on the topic. Do you like spicy food or just love spicy food? Some howt sauce on your egg? Wise, man, I don't up a little bit in the morning. I don't need it. It's all it is. It's time consuming, a little cake. I just want to eat it and go. I eat just to go. So then I chanted and I went to the grocery store to go back to what I was saying. So I went to Kroger and I bought a bunch of stuff. I made myself my own breakfast.
Speaker 2: I got you know you can, have you ever done?
Speaker 3: Make your own egg bites and like the muffin tins.
Speaker 2: It's so it's better than the Starbucks ones. They're not they don't lose.
Speaker 1: Are you talking? Are you talking about the ones you buy it like cost Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you buy eggs, buy vegetables, and make your own like put in time.
Speaker 2: That you were so bored this weekend?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Like? What are you trying to do to me?
Speaker 2: I save you money?
Speaker 1: Domesticate you. I'm not making that. Okay, that's too much.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you just talked about how you got door dashing works. You want to save money, yet you go to Starbucks every damn.
Speaker 1: Day Because it's my only thing I have in my life. I want to make it.
Speaker 4: And then let's post a video of you, like in the kitchen in what is it again that I have to do?
Speaker 2: You make?
Speaker 3: Get a big bowl, scramble a bunch of eggs, in the whatever vegetables you want in.
Speaker 1: There, scramble like, not scramble them like, put them on.
Speaker 3: Put a bunch of vegetabs in there, divv them out into muffin tins, and you make your put them in the oven.
Speaker 2: You make your own egg bites them.
Speaker 1: Did you see that in TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't have TikTok Instagram.
Speaker 4: I don't know tiktaco how to add whatever you want.
Speaker 1: That's why Google, man. I eat the same thing every day, Like this is no joke. I eat literally the same thing every day, at least that same thing every week. I'm very regimented in my food that I eat, and it's gotten to a point where it's extremely boring, and it's it's even gotten to a point if I don't do the same thing every single week, call the police because somebody kidnapped me or I'm dead, probably laying on my kitchen. The superman curl you got going on, I don't know. I don't know. I have no clue.
Speaker 4: Throw some hot sauce on on an egg, wise man, spice of your life a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I'm telling you. You just said you do the same thing all the time. I enjoy it. Everything we recommend you don't want to do. Why do you, listen, why don't you be a good guy and stop being pregnating nobody?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I've only got one person pregnant. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: So all these people quote unquote, that's why don't you that's why don't you behave yourself?
Speaker 1: Hold On? I said, Courtney wants to comment here right now, Courtney, I don't want hot sauce on my egg bites. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Mojo?
Speaker 5: Your age is sewing right now? You're acting like an eighty year old grandpa. You don't know how to make egg bites?
Speaker 1: Who bites? Honestly?
Speaker 5: You don't you like do you scramble the eggs first christ bowling to pour the stuff in the.
Speaker 1: The big one? And do you put hot sauce on them?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're acting like you're an eighty year old grandpa right now. You don't even have grandkids yet.
Speaker 1: No, listen, you know what I'm gonna tell you this, Courtney, And I don't know what you do, but whatever you do, eat the same foods every single week, and you'll find yourself losing weight. That's the only thing that I've realized if I eat the same thing every single week, like at the same time and stuff, that's the only thing that keeps me able to lose weight.
Speaker 5: So it's amazing that you're married to Chelsea, who is so wonderful and beautiful and raised three kids, and you don't even know how to scramble an egg.
Speaker 1: Because you know why, because I didn't have to because I'm married to Chelsea. She makes sure that I'm fed, So she's very sweet.
Speaker 5: Your age is showing, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Your age is showing too. I don't know what that means. But what's up? Mark? Are you doing? Mojo? This is what you do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you put three and in a glass mug, put a little bit of milk, a little bit of milk or.
Speaker 1: Half in half if you got it, scramble it up, throw it in a microwave. Minute and forty five and they're got McDonald's eggies. Yeah, Chelsea is gonna complain about the smell we met. We all remember back in the day when every one of these people, including this lady over here, would complain because I would eat hard boiled eggs every day and the smell is so bad. In the studio microwaves. The microwaves is worse bad, but it's so good. But they're good and you'll love it. And I got it. I got away from all that because I got food shamed. So what's up, Angela? How you doing? I'm good?
Speaker 6: So okay, you are acting like Shannon is speaking a completely different language.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, she is you grab it? You grab you grab a bowl? What's a bowl? What's ne Let me ask you a question. How often do you run your dishwasher at home? Anybody? Angela? Probably once, probably once a day, once a day. Do you know I don't. Do you know that I don't run my dishwasher more than once a week, once or twice a day. I go once a week. That's how little I actually use my use dishes and stuff.
Speaker 6: That's the sign to stop doordashing, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, that's why I decided that this is ridiculous. I'm spending too much money on door dash, and I go into.
Speaker 6: Your kitchen and become familiar with the thing.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't think anything works in there. I think I think it's the operator. It's like TV shows, you know, TV shows have fake uh facades and stuff. It's a set.
Speaker 3: You know tonight you have to go in and do an Instagram live from your kitchen.
Speaker 1: Tell you you have to do didn't Megan used to do that and get huge numbers. Yeah, I'm going to start making eggy bites and stuff. What's up, Kate?
Speaker 6: Hey, if you want to even make it better and have starbucked egg bites, you add cuttage cheese.
Speaker 1: This might be the worst topic anytime.
Speaker 6: I mean, just like, just like you said, Shannon, you can add pretty much whatever you have left over in the fridge to it, but adding that cottage cheese just gives it such an amazing consistent.
Speaker 1: Kate, you know what I have in my house right now, because if you see what my wife looks like, my wife is wasting a weight to nothing. She's more focused on her you know, weight than I am. If you my kids won't even come home to visit us because you open up what used to be the cabinet with cheese its and goldfish and and all that stuff you know we got in there now, amino acid powder and protein powder and a bunch of freaking like I don't know, some kind of naturals or some crazy stuff. Seriously, it's the most boring she does. She looks amazing, and honestly, I don't think I look too bad too, Okate.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, actually, Moja, you are looking thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I might make some bites today. See that tell you I'm on TikTok. It's not hard. It's like a faster process. Bro, Why don't we do this as a show. Why don't we all group FaceTime live tonight like we used to do back in COVID, And we'll all be in our own kitchens and well, I'll make something in our own kitchens. I'm wait, it wouldn't it be kind of fun. I'll be home anyway. Bianca and Lydia, Do you guys want to join the fun or are you bored?
Speaker 2: My mom's already on TikTok Live cooking.
Speaker 1: She dolmost shows on there.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god, I might join TikTok. We could probably just join in on that.
Speaker 1: Last time I went on TikTok Live and made food, the people felt so bad for me because I was so bad, so they've been me money to buy food. Oh my god, I'll throw something in the air. Fryer. Will you got let's do it.