Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five, it's only six fifty two, but five, I gotta play. I gotta play now. All right, things are a little crazy. I've never gone early with anything. Here we go.
Speaker 1: The five is six fifty five and I heard that Chelsea. Chelsea shares that Laura's going for five in a row. What's up, Laura? How you doing? Good morning? Good morning? Are you ready to take on Yolanda? Listen to this.
Speaker 2: Yolanda's from Long Island, New York, listening to us on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I love it. Do you have an accent? Yolanda? I don't know. You're gonna have to tell me that. I'm a little bit so.
Speaker 2: I was hoping for like j Lo on the phone with us right now. That's what I was kind of good today. All right, Laura, I'm locking you up in a soundproof area. I appreciate you for playing and winning and sounding always great on the Radiolanda choosing us over New York morning shows. Take that, Elvis one of my best buds in the world. I love that you're listening to us, and you know it's the beauty of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App.
Speaker 2: You can take us wherever and you can listen to any morning show across the country. We got the best ones on iHeartRadio. All Right, here we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? I always goes to the champion. Question number one. Sidney Sweeney is being called out for a controversial clip of her characters seen dressed as a baby on the show Euphoria. What's her character's name on the HBO show I'll give you a multiple choice?
Speaker 1: Is it Cassie, Olivia or Eden? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Hornet's guard Lamello Ball was suspended for tripping and injuring Miami Heat center bam at a bio during Tuesday Night's playing game.
Speaker 1: What sport is this? Basketball? Question three?
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll's wife Bunny XO says that she never dated Jelly for his looks, but focused on the connection that they had true or false. Bunny Xo is a former playboy Bunny.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Congressman Eric Swalwell stepped down after multiple women came forward accusing him of rape and sexual allegations. What state is Swalwell from?
Speaker 1: Michigan?
Speaker 2: And Question number five Love on the Spectrum Season four just debuted with the highest streaming numbers in this streaming platform's history. Let's bring the chap back from a sound proof area. Anna, how did Yolanda from Long Island do?
Speaker 1: Yo? Yolanda, you did amazing? You got four five?
Speaker 2: We got a game today, four out of five? Here, Laura, what do you think? I hope?
Speaker 1: I hope I do.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, here we go. Question number one, You can only miss one. Question number one. Sydney Sweeney is being called out for a controversial clip of her characters scene dressed as a baby on the show Euphoria. What's her character's name on the HBO show? Is it Cassie, Olivia or Eden.
Speaker 1: Seconds Cathy? Yes? Was that a guest? I've seen the show, but it's been a while. I haven't watched the new one yet.
Speaker 2: Question two, and again, you can only miss one to win with the tie. Question two. Charlotte Hornet's guard Lamello Ball was suspended after tripping and injuring Miami heat Bam at a bio during Tuesday's playing game.
Speaker 1: What sport is this basketball? Yes?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Answer two to two. Question three.
Speaker 2: Jelly Roll's wife Bunny XO says that she never dated Jelly for his looks, but focused on connection.
Speaker 1: True or false? Bunny XO is a former playboy.
Speaker 2: Bunny fall correct two more questions, Yolanda, She's got to miss these next two questions, and you missed one of these.
Speaker 1: Question four.
Speaker 2: Congressman Eric Swalwell is stepping down after multiple women have come forward accusing him of rape and sexual allegations. What state is Swallwell from?
Speaker 1: Is that the guy from California? And a perfect score if you get this one right.
Speaker 2: Love on the Spectrum Season four just debuted with the highest streaming numbers in this streaming platform's history. What streaming platform Netflix? It?
Speaker 1: She's the best. Congratulations up to I know it was so sad.
Speaker 2: Set them up, Knock them down, man, You know what she's playing the way that the Pistons are going to be playing in the playoffs. Chair, Yolanda, I like this. Laura from Michigan. It's taking down Or from Detroit. Hair is taking down Yolanda from New York, Like the Pistons are going to take down your knicks.
Speaker 1: I am crying you, we love you. We're gonna set you up with a nice gime. Yeah, Land, is this your first time? I'm calling the show. Yeah there you go, Yeah, go ahead. I like to give a shout out to my husband Mike. He's listening to you all right now. He's actually the reason why I listened to YouTube. I love.
Speaker 2: Hey baby, you got you orlanda home waiting for you, baby.
Speaker 1: Lucky bastard. Have a great morning, guys. Hold one second, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five. War are the Roses Necks