Speaker 1: W B.
Speaker 2: It is a day ride in the morning show and we are gonna get you in to see a Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you know me.
Speaker 2: However, you need to play the game, and the way the game works is I'm giving you a keyword.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go to the talkback.
Speaker 2: Feature on the iHeartRadio app and you're gonna say the keyword into the.
Speaker 3: Little red microphone.
Speaker 2: The keyword is taste, So you'll say taste into that red microphone. You got thirty seconds, plenty of time to say one singular word, and then you're entered in for a trip to two to see Sabrina Carpenter out in LA. It's gonna be for one of her show dates in November. So nice little get away. So I'll place it'll probably be much warmer than Minnesota at the Yeah, no doubt. All right, So get that keyword in taste talkback feature on the iHeart app. But you just record yourself saying that. All right, Well, we got to jump into this. What happened to you this weekend? You got into an accident.
Speaker 4: I had like the weekend from it wasn't hell, Like I'm alive my limbs, but yeah, it's literally Friday afternoon, so kick off my glorious weekend. I'm coming from uptown and I'm going down a residential street, a regular street. There's one one lane going one way, one the other, and then somebody comes out of a parallel parking spot on the right hand side and side swipes the hell out of my car. If you go to my Instagram right now at vont Leek, there is a picture of my the rear side of my car messed up. The entire right side of my car, like my doors and part of the front and then like my rims on one of my tires. Oh no, I was fine, my car like kind of out of reflex. I like tried to swerve, but then obviously they hit me, so then my car went to the side even more. What has me gagged about the car accident is two things. One, it was a girl and her boyfriend and they were on they live on that street. The boyfriend was like, oh, she doesn't have her wallet or her license on her so like, I can't get her insurance information. Let me run across the street. So I was like, you're driving without a license, which isn't the biggest deal in the world, but still like okay. The second thing was that he admits to me, there her driver rearview mirror. So the one that's like on your driver's door, yeah, has been busted for a while now. So the side the sidebar correct, okay, yes, the one on when you open your door, the driver's door. He said that the the mirror has been busted. And this is maybe the third accident that they've got into on this street. And I'm like, you are not building a good case for yourself, like get it together, and.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, guess what like the third time this happened and every time gosh no, but it just I mean, it irked me for obvious reasons.
Speaker 4: I'm fine. Alyssa wasn't in the car. Our dog, Ava was in the car, so I was fine. I was more kissed out of my car.
Speaker 3: What did it damage on your car?
Speaker 5: It was both cars? Yeah, had damage.
Speaker 2: Specific on your car.
Speaker 4: Well, both my passengers. Both doors on the right side of my car. There's like a it's not a bumper, but like a thing on my door that came off completely you see in the picture, like one door is missing it. So there's like little holes in my door. And then a bunch of scratches paint. My rims are like kind of scraped up.
Speaker 2: And so it's like when you go in and you take your car to get looked at, they will literally evaluate that and tell you you need like the whole new door whatever, and like it's obviously not your fault, but it's still going to like mess with your insurance, which is so frustrating.
Speaker 5: Car is a lease, and I remember when you got it. I thought you, not only is my car release?
Speaker 4: Uh next week makes a year that I've had the car, so like I haven't even had her.
Speaker 5: I name my car.
Speaker 4: If you think it's weird, it probably is Miranda, My poor Miranda.
Speaker 5: Man, Oh my gosh, all scratched up Miranda.
Speaker 2: It's just summer.
Speaker 5: So crazy to me, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you guys have cops come because they usually don't come for accidents like that.
Speaker 5: It's also crazy about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know cops didn't come for accidents unless something was wrong. But I called the police and I was not a panic attack, but like just in the moment of like, uh uh, I didn't realize the cops didn't pick up the phone.
Speaker 5: I called nine one one, and I realized.
Speaker 2: Believe I've done that before for accidents before too, and they were like, yeah, can you call this instead.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that, but I didn't know they don't come out. So I'm calling and I'm like looking for my insurance information in my car and I'm doing all this stuff and I just realized the phone is still ringing. Nobody picked up. I'm like, did I call like the wrong person? So I hung up and then they called back and said all that, but that was my that was part of my weekend. And then like an hour later, I took Ava, our dog, to the dog park, and.
Speaker 5: She got bit Louise.
Speaker 2: She's okay, right.
Speaker 4: She's fine. It's a very minor, She's just a baby. So she gets another dog's faces. It was nobody's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens a lot of times because everyone gets a little rough housing and then someone takes it too far, bably far.
Speaker 4: Somebody texted said, yeah, that car is total. My car is not total. I literally drove it away. I drove it home and drove it here this morning.
Speaker 2: But it's just so what that means vonn is total can mean that the value of the car is not worth as much as oh, I'm not going to say it correctly, but basically, if there's enough damage that doesn't equate it, it's more expensive than what the value of the car. That can mean total. So it can still run perfectly fine, Oh yeah yeah, but totally equates the moch Just.
Speaker 4: So frustrating that, Like, I'm not the most magnificent driver, but I do everything that I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think your car is total. It's like a brand new car.
Speaker 2: I think that it will probably have to be fixed in big pieces, but.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that was the definition of total.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm leaving today smarter than I was when I walked.
Speaker 5: In the more you know, right, Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: Well we didn't have time to get into the thing fast. Well we're gonna do that coming up next. But also, Bailey has something funny because she's been dabbling and Hinge lately and she's been noticing something she's been seeing on Hinge that frustrates her because she feels like what a guy's version of this on Hinge is not the same as hers, So she wants to hear what your version is. But we'll play think fast and then we'll get into that next on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: You can listen to The Day Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Anywhere around the entire world on the free iHeartRadio app. Good morning, is Jenny, Bailey and Vaughan here today, and we are going to jump right into a little game we call think Fast.
Speaker 3: We have Bontavious Carl Leak as our.
Speaker 4: Host today, says, Hello, and Bailey and Jenny, you're gonna be playing today.
Speaker 2: Did you forget my name for a second.
Speaker 5: I was going to say Bailey and Ja, but Bailey, J.
Speaker 1: And J that's yeah, yeah there, Okay, al ready.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start off with the bathroom category. These are all things that will be in your bathroom. Okay, I'll give you a letter.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Something in your bathroom, Bailey, you keep it scored? Yeah, thanks, don't cheat. Something in your bathroom that starts with P.
Speaker 2: Paper.
Speaker 5: Why is paper in your bathroom?
Speaker 2: Paper?
Speaker 5: No, it's not what you said. No, we said paper, no paper, toilet paper. Now I was thinking plunger facial paper. I'm gonna pay for you.
Speaker 2: I like that we both thought the same paper.
Speaker 4: And then you were both willing to like back it up eagerly as wrong.
Speaker 2: As it will, so even if we would have been able to back, it was wrong on so many levels.
Speaker 5: No points whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe we don't have a plunger in our bathroom, A right continue.
Speaker 4: Something in your bathroom that starts with sid jenny. So many things you could have had soap, sink, shampoo, shower, but soap was good. Something in your bathroom that starts with.
Speaker 5: The letter F farts.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to say that, and I help you me farts, I held that back. That's not something in your bathroom just lives there.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'm the judge. It lingers, vaunt is the judge or flat iron. I don't get farts, No, it lingers.
Speaker 4: Something in your bathroom that starts with the letter T paper, Yes, hold on, that's other paper trash, but it works. Something in your bathroom that starts with letter L. Linoleum.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all are on one today. You could have in your bathroom L I N O.
Speaker 5: Because now I got to look up some.
Speaker 3: Of these things you am linoles that would be correct me?
Speaker 5: Is an eco friendly floor covering?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 5: I'm not giving you that. No, I was looking for LUFA is in your bathroom? Next? Something in your bathroom, because I'm the judge.
Speaker 4: Something in your bathroom that starts with R road.
Speaker 5: I'll give it. You can have that.
Speaker 4: I should have had I sort of accepted rug or rag, but that works too, all right, moving on out of the bathroom, we're gonna go to the courtroom.
Speaker 5: If you missed it.
Speaker 4: A couple of minutes ago, I got in a car accident. So these are all things that you would take somebody to court for.
Speaker 5: Hot lawyer. Okay. Something you go to court for that starts with C car accident. Good, you would go to court for a car accident, depending on how bad it was. Something you go to court for that starts the letter D drunk driving. Yes, Jenny also of accepted divorce, pressing Jonathan Fogels.
Speaker 4: Something you go to court for that starts with M murder Master Mud?
Speaker 5: What Jenny, Jenny, what you said? Master p the rapper? That's what you say.
Speaker 4: But Bailey gets a point, Why would you? Okay? I was gonna say why. Okay, here we go. We're out of the bathroom category now, Jenny.
Speaker 5: But Bailey, you get that point. Yeah, Mud, what's the score, Jenny is four two? Okay.
Speaker 4: Something you go to court? Something you go to court for that starts with the letter L lying. Oh, Jenny, do you.
Speaker 5: Go to court for lying?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you can. That's a huge thing. You lie about your taxes, you lie about your You're.
Speaker 5: Giving her lying though yeah was not first of mine. I also would have accept the lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Someone says justice for Bailey, how do you not know what linoleum is? And then also justice for farts to people? So your mom and sister don't count. All right, we're gonna move on. This is just the anything round. I'll give you the random and letters.
Speaker 5: Here we go. Give me a kind of truck that starts with the letters C.
Speaker 2: Chevy, Yes, a Camri.
Speaker 5: My favorite kind of truck.
Speaker 4: This starts with the letter D. And you go here twice a year. Doctor good. Also, I'm looking for dentist.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Why did I think of like a coffee shop? Off the bat, I was about to say, Dunn Brothers.
Speaker 4: I go twice a year on my bi annual tradition. Give me something you use while cooking that starts with oh.
Speaker 3: Oil, Yes he's coming back.
Speaker 1: A couple of text messages Justice for Bailey, Justice for Bailey. I have linoleum in my bathroom. Justice really just want to has quite a few coming.
Speaker 4: But I don't think anybody thought Lenole like, I'm sure you do. I'm not saying you don't, but that was not first of mine. That wasn't the go to answer. But I am educated. I have half a master's degree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from Saint Clouds.
Speaker 4: Stay, will you give me a vegetable that starts with the letter K kale?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: My brain turned off? Brain, brain was done.
Speaker 5: Game point Bailey, all right, give wow, you came back. Give me a one hit wonder. So the artist's name that starts with the letter G genuine my pony. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know any other of the songs. I guess, so good job Bailey, Good job Bailey for the wind. What I was looking for was Gail.
Speaker 3: You don't know that yet she could come back.
Speaker 2: Years ago.
Speaker 4: Yes you do, Bailey, congrats and a couple for you in the car or at home or wherever you are right now. You'd see this at home depot when it starts with T. Bailey tied ass, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: What you probably can't get tied at home depot.
Speaker 5: She said, tiles Ti, I honestly a.
Speaker 1: Different kind of flooring for your bathroom. If you choose not, you already want to take the wind.
Speaker 4: Give me a word to describe the vikings that starts with the letter L.
Speaker 5: You're such a hater, am I? H? Bailey?
Speaker 1: Lovers losers, hey vikings. Let me know if you're looking for love.
Speaker 4: Last one, give me an old person's name who starts the letter H.
Speaker 2: Henrietta, yes, Herbert, yes, Hubert?
Speaker 5: What did I put Helen? Harold? Yes? Harold is my grandpa's name. Really?
Speaker 2: Good job, Bailly, You are the winner today on Think Fast.
Speaker 5: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Oh? So, Bailey has been dabbling in the dating app area recently, and you've been on Hinge and Bailey's kind of mentioned this to me off air about something she notices in a lot of people's profiles that she feels like her idea of it is very different than what people are saying.
Speaker 3: So Bill tell us about it.
Speaker 5: So on Hinge.
Speaker 1: I've dabbled a little bit throughout, just kind of scroll and pass, scrolling past, and I think a lot of men's profiles say that they are looking for a woman who is into adventure, and they'd be like, you know, what perfect weekend would be?
Speaker 5: Going on an adventure.
Speaker 1: I wanna, you know, wake up late, like sleep in cuddle and then going on an adventure. And I went on an adventure on Saturday, I will say, and this is why I thought of this, because I'm driving around on Saturday. I went to go see a play in the morning for a thing, and then I was down south ish I was in Mantarville, Minnesota. Yeah, I was in Mantraville, and it's a very historic town that's like kind of stuck in like eighteen eighty nineteen fifteen, and there are so many different historic homes and museums there. So I was like, you know what, I have nowhere to be right now, I'm going to stop. And I ended up spending about two and a half hours in Mantrerville, Minnesota. And then as I was leaving, I also was driving along the highway stopped because I saw a sign that said brewery this way, and I was like, well, I guess I'll stop in Cannon Falls, Minnesota and get a beer at a brewery. And I'm driving home and I'm thinking, gosh, what a perfect day, what an adventuresome day. And then I had like a that's so raven moment, I was like adventure, adventure, adventure, adventure, and I'm pretty sure that that kind of adventure is not the same kind of adventure that these men on Hinge are talking about.
Speaker 2: So when you see these men on Hinge by holding a fish in any of their pictures, usually a deer head, it's.
Speaker 1: So funny because like back in the day, way back in the day, when I was on Tinder, you would see men with fish all the time. And now like Hinge actually has like an algorithm, so it can see like the first I don't know day or two that you're on Hinge, it's the wild West. But then once like the algorithm understands you, then no, I never see fish anymore. But I always see men standing on paddle boards, or their men in a canoe, or their men who are like standing in front of I don't know, like the Colisseum in Rome. They'll be like, I love travel an adventure, and I like a woman who doesn't take herself too seriously. And then he's like smiling with his arms crossed, and maybe he's in the woods, and you're like, okay, so you like being outside and you like traveling, And that's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Most most when they say adventure, they mean like outdoor activity.
Speaker 1: Yes, they mean let's go whitewater rafting, okay, or let's like go to the airport and just pick the next plane ticket for the next random country and let's go. And I'm thinking, ooh, adventure, you mean stopping in a historic town and visiting every historic site and then maybe getting chocolate at the chocolate shope on the way out shoppe my idea of adventure. And I want to know, like, what's your idea of adventure because I don't think one one in the next is the same.
Speaker 5: I think that your idea of an adventure is.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's not my idea particularly, but the concept of hey, let's go on, let's go do this and see what happens along the way.
Speaker 5: Yes, I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Me and a lista my girlfriend we always especially in the beginning of our relationship, but it was honeymoon phase, and we would do like little things and be like, oh, let's stop at this quick trip or let's stop at this holiday. Oh wait a minute, the slippery machine's like not working, and then something stupid happens, and it's like, this is just a fun adventure because you don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Sure, so yeah, i'd side with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of like going off, go to the flow, the beaten path, Yes, go with the flow.
Speaker 2: Me, on the other hand, is probably all the dudes on hinge where I would say I love an adventure, and I would think I would be like, yeah, let's go climb a mountain today, to the peak of a mountain. Obviously there's not many mountains in Minnesota, but like, okay, let's shut out to the Pacific Northwest and get to a couple of peaks out there, you know, right, So that is probably my version of adventure or like doing a van trip or something like that.
Speaker 5: I think they need to be more clear. Yeah, with what is your adventure?
Speaker 2: You think your definition is what yours is, and there's this very different So we're curious, what would your definition of adventure be if you were on a dating app, or maybe you are on a dating app and you have that in your profile, what is your definition of adventure? We love to hear from you. Give us a call six' five to, one nine eight, nine. Katiewb is it a lot Like bailey's where she might hop off to a brewery and grab a beer last, minute or is a little bit more like me Where i'm, like let's go hike a out. Today give us a. Call we'll hear what your version of adventure. Is fuck one one point Three katie W. B we are talking about what is the definition of adventure because a lot of people use that on their dating, profiles especially on a, hinge Because bailey's been dabbling and hinge. Lately so we've got some people on the. Phone we want to hear what they have to. Say let's go To roger. First good, Morning, roger good. Morning so you've Heard bailey talk about adventure and what her idea of adventure.
Speaker 3: Is what do you have to say about?
Speaker 6: It, honestly that's a nice thing to. DO i spent this last weekend driving down kind of decided On friday. AFTERNOON i drove From morow WHERE i, live down To, winona checking all the fall colors and. STUFF i spent all summer checked out in visiting everyk and they've got a trip To georgia. PLAY i am here in a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks so your definition of adventure is kind of getting outdoors though and like exploring, traveling but like by.
Speaker 5: Driving, yeah, okay it was.
Speaker 1: NICE i did SAY i did see a lot of leaves on my way down to Man, Treville minnesota On, saturday and SO i did appreciate the leaf peep at.
Speaker 5: Activity.
Speaker 1: THERE a lot of people are texting saying THAT i like day, tripping not. Adventure, okay but, like isn't an adventure something you do?
Speaker 2: TODAY i would say an adventure is really truly defined on what you think adventure nice exactly BECAUSE i think That bailey AND i have very different versions of.
Speaker 3: Adventure she's not like her idea of.
Speaker 2: Fun an adventure is not going to be climbing a mountain at four in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, no that doesn't sound. Fun, no don't mind a. HIKE i like a, hike so, okay beer at the end of the. Hike usually you have a mountain. Beer, yeah you always have a beer at the.
Speaker 5: Top all.
Speaker 2: Right aubrey's on the phone, Now, aubrey are you dealing with this yourself or do you have an idea of what adventure is to?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 7: Hi, guys my idea of adventure is elk hunting ten miles deep in the.
Speaker 2: Mountain, okay, okay did you say l?
Speaker 7: Hunting elk.
Speaker 1: Hunting oh my, Gosh so you put on your dating profile really into adventure and that's what you mean by it is elk hunting ten miles deep in the.
Speaker 5: Woods, well, WELL i.
Speaker 8: DON'T i don't PUT i don't put anything really about.
Speaker 9: ADVENTURE i just say, god, hunting and.
Speaker 8: GYM i keep it.
Speaker 5: Simple, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: HOT i was gonna say hi to my mom real, quick please set off, Here.
Speaker 2: Yeah say hi to your.
Speaker 10: Mom, Aubrey, yeah Hi, mom there you.
Speaker 5: Go all, Right Thanks, Aubrey Thanks.
Speaker 2: Aubrey all.
Speaker 3: Right we do Have dan on the phone as. Well good Morning, Dan.
Speaker 5: Dan, Dan are you? There dan's, like my idea of adventure is keeping them on their.
Speaker 2: Toes, yeah it's putting them on mute and. FORGETTING i was supposed to go on the, Radio, dan, right, Old can you want to come on the. Phone do we have any texts about?
Speaker 3: This, yeah let's.
Speaker 1: Say some people are SAYING i feel like What bailey is describing as being. Spontaneous THOUGH i feel the same way though if they, say, OH i like a girl who's, Spontaneous, like do you think spontaneous means, hey get your bag at six? Am we're getting in the car and we're going, camping because, again that's a different kind of spontaneous than WHAT i was, doing which was driving and seeing a sign that says brewery and.
Speaker 4: Turning, YEAH i do think they're, spontaneous BUT i mean it's subjective for.
Speaker 2: Everybody, yes, YEAH i, agree AND i would say that that's exactly what it. Is it's like anything can be an. Adventure and someone said that anything can be an. Adventure some people can turn anything into an, adventure AND i would agree with that, too BECAUSE i feel, LIKE, i, YEAH i, say like hiking it would be my definition of an. Adventure but at the same, Time i've had like some very random days WHERE i went biking and THEN i was at The cherry And spoon at midnight because we went downtown to something and then we bike that. Way LIKE i feel like that was an adventure to me, too, right WHICH i guess now THAT i say, biking there is like that outdoor outdoors who ends up at The Cheriots spoo just chilling by watching The fohontein come out of it at, midnight you.
Speaker 1: Know so someone Said bailey's idea of adventure is definitely the same as my. Dad's if you had been born twenty five years, earlier you could have been my. Stepmom oh, man well tell your. Dad we have a lot in.
Speaker 5: Common.
Speaker 2: PROBABLY i think this one that says adventure is going out of your comfort zone or visiting something.
Speaker 5: New, okay so so is kind of WHAT i was. Doing, YEAH i have done a.
Speaker 3: Lot, Well, texas and let us know and look For bailey on.
Speaker 5: Hinge please look for please look for.
Speaker 1: Me but a lot of people are, saying, hey use this as a as a like an inspiration point for, conversation AND i. Am i'm gonna put it on my. Thing what's your idea of adventure? Questions, yeah but then they're going to, say you, know jumping off of a. Canyon i'll be like nice x White.
Speaker 2: Bye all, Right, well thanks everyone who called in. Text let's get in Some Dave's Dirt show.
Speaker 5: One on one point three KD.
Speaker 2: Wb So Sabrina carpenter speaking Of we're gonna first do the keyword here real quick to get you into see her hopefully In. La you get a whole trip out To la to see. Her so your keyword this time Is. Sabrina you're going to leave that keyword on the talkback.
Speaker 3: Feature on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App so you record yourself Saying sabrina on the little red microphone when you open up The iHeart radio, app and we'll get you entered in for that. Trip but let's get into what she was up to this, weekend which was did she?
Speaker 3: Was she the host and the musical Game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, baby Double.
Speaker 4: Duty you have a clip From this is part of her, monologue WHICH i thought was so well thought out and just.
Speaker 5: Funny, now Since i'm, HERE i want to clear up some misconceptions people have about. Me everyone thinks of me as.
Speaker 2: This like horn dog pop, star but there's really so much more to.
Speaker 5: Me i'm not just.
Speaker 1: Horny i'm also turned on And i'm sexually charged AND i love to.
Speaker 2: Read my favorite book Is The.
Speaker 5: Encyclopedia it's so big and it's, hard AND i just love this gimmick that she. Plays she knows exactly what she's.
Speaker 2: Doing she also goes around to the crowd during that monologue and like talks to guys in the crowd and she basically cuts him off when she's not interested in them. Anymore it's, funny it's pretty. Funny she did a good. Job and Then i'm assuming she's in The domingo.
Speaker 5: Skit, yes of, course.
Speaker 3: So domingo returns While sabrina was.
Speaker 5: THERE i know that you took a, bow BUT i am so well and down. Catsing we got. Her we should be a whole.
Speaker 7: HOTEL i come in and none on your life BECAUSE i respect that you are.
Speaker 5: Away, yeah that was so.
Speaker 4: Funny and then here's a little clip of her Performing. Manchild she's too. HERE i like that performance better than the song. Recording, actually she did so.
Speaker 2: Good she did really. Good she had a saxophone. Player, also she was like jumping on a bed like she was having a. Sleepover so that was. Cute and then she also Performed Nobody's son AND i love that song where she's just like smacking a piece of wood in the middle because.
Speaker 1: Of like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 4: Boy she performed, this and then she accidentally dropped THE f bomb like two times throughout the.
Speaker 5: Episode one of them was during this.
Speaker 1: Song yeah they said that because so it's live so on The east coast it was, aired oh both of. Them so then by the time it was on The west, coast they had it.
Speaker 2: Bleeped oh they're, like you learn to filter yourself like we do on the. Radio because sometimes we forget we're not talking on The Minnesota, goodbye and something might slip out of our mouths on the.
Speaker 1: RADIO i will say my favorite part THAT i saw OF snl was like a pre recorded bit that they did about middle school dances where they were talking about like.
Speaker 5: Grinding so they're like.
Speaker 1: Getting ready and we're gonna have such a good time at the school dance and.
Speaker 5: Then we're going to, grind working a, grind and.
Speaker 1: It was so.
Speaker 2: Funny there's literally a pretty ricky song that's like maybe grund out.
Speaker 5: Man take a time out, me and like we would.
Speaker 3: Go in on that in middle. SCHOOL i, think So i'm almost. Positive oh, yes you're.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, wow a pretty ricky.
Speaker 2: Was my jam back in the. Day, okay all, right that's gonna do. It we just had a quick daysert that's brought to you by six one two injured Him Rand lamour's injury. LAW i gotta rush because we got something someone on the phone and they got to get into, work so we're gonna chat with them. Now good, Morning. Trisha sorry for keeping you on hold. THERE i know you've got a story you wanted to talk to us, about WHICH i know that this does happen like a month ago or. Something but you finally were, LIKE i need to tell the radio this. Story so what's going, On?
Speaker 7: Trisha, YEAH i, mean LIKE i definitely debated telling this. STORY i need to emphasize THAT i do truly love my, say but it was the worst proposal of all. TIMES i need. It, Okay so what? Happened, Okay so you said a month, ago my fiancee AND i were at a, bar and you, know it's like the kind where they tossed their peanut shells on the.
Speaker 5: Ground places very important to the.
Speaker 7: Story i'm a, teacher SO i had like a pretty rough day with my, students AND i was just drinking my wine a bit faster than. NORMAL i was feeling, good and My beyonce was, nervous so he wasn't paying attention that how much WINE i was, drinking and he like he was just focused on. Proposing so he left to go to the, bathroom and when he came, back he tapped on my shoulder AND i turned my barstool around and like saw him down on one, knee, okay and he, proposed AND i got super, excited SO i jumped off my. Barstool and my foot split on peanut.
Speaker 10: Shell, yeah, okay the peanut, shell, yeah, love my MOUs.
Speaker 7: And fell AND i hit my head on the bar.
Speaker 2: Wheel oh, no, okay, YEAH i was like knocked out for like ten.
Speaker 5: Seconds you got knocked you got actually like you just got knocked.
Speaker 2: Knocked did you get to say yes before he got knocked? Out?
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah but WHEN i came, back we went to the er SINCE i had been, drinking you, know like we wanted to make sure to have a. Concussion so we spent the first six hours of being newly engaged in the.
Speaker 2: Ear oh, wow is the worst because they are lighting they, well, yeah the lighting's back for your engagement. Ring not good for. Selfius and on top of, it it's the fact that like you're not important enough for them to come to, you like someone else is bleeding out from an, accident so they're, like you must sit here for as long as we need.
Speaker 5: You to kid in your head, though should have some.
Speaker 2: Importance, yeah they probably put her to the back of the list of people coming into the ear that.
Speaker 1: Night at least it's memorable, THOUGH i mean it might not have been a fairy, tale but. Memorable, yeah why did he decide to propose at The peanuts on The floor.
Speaker 7: Bar, WELL i asked him why he chose that, bar and he was confused because he was, like what do you.
Speaker 9: Mean we had our first date, there so it was like.
Speaker 7: Fentimental BUT i had to correct him and let him know that we had our third date, there so he's not a picture.
Speaker 9: Bay actually what.
Speaker 5: You put out the. Receipts, yeah you're, like, actually here you.
Speaker 2: GO i did kind of want to ask and be, like did you are you happy that he proposed?
Speaker 3: There so that makes sense that he.
Speaker 5: Was a little.
Speaker 2: Confused, yeah he hasn't written his. Plan oh, man well you've been engaged for a month and you haven't broken it off.
Speaker 3: Yet fairly you weren't that upset by this?
Speaker 10: Proposal, TRUE i MEAN i do love.
Speaker 7: HIM i love him a.
Speaker 2: Lot, okay. Good you sound like you're giddy in love and excited to get married to this man who proposed to you at a peanut. Bar that's what you sound. LIKE I i'm glad you're not, allergic and But i'm. HAPPY i, mean and everything was okay after you got your head checked, out everything Is you're. Functioning you're.
Speaker 7: Good, YEAH i didn't even have a.
Speaker 5: Concussion, okay well that's the, embarrassment that's.
Speaker 3: All so when's the?
Speaker 7: WEDDING i think next.
Speaker 2: Year, YEAH i will, say you probably don't have that plan. Yet you've been engaged for a. Month enjoy it and oh my, gosh well thanks for calling in and telling us that.
Speaker 3: Story that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy i'm happy that you survived your fall on the peana shells, truly and now you are engaged to the love of your. Life but thanks for calling, It. Trisha but that has been. Thinking, okay so there's got to be some bad proposal stories out.
Speaker 5: THERE i have my Friend.
Speaker 1: Sarah she and her her husband now her boyfriend at the, Time. Jordan they got engaged at The Minnesota zoo And jordan had handed his phone to someone to. Record it's, like, hey stranger, person could you just hit record WHEN i walk over there And i'm going to propose to my.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend and so they did the whole.
Speaker 1: Thing proposed to his girlfriend and he's, like, oh AND i had this lady record the whole. Thing And sarah's, like oh my, gosh this is so. Great they go over to get the phone back and she never hit.
Speaker 5: RECORD I.
Speaker 2: Oh my, gosh my heart would.
Speaker 5: Shatter but my friends are so.
Speaker 3: Funny they were, like, no, no, no it's, okay we're.
Speaker 5: Actors just we'll just do it.
Speaker 1: Again, okay we'll just do it, again even though Like sarah wasn't planning on being engaged that, Day i'm pretty, sure so they were just kind of, like, hey you, know we'll just uh, yeah wing, it do it. Again and then the lady, recorded but apparently they said she felt so bad because she never.
Speaker 3: Hit a Horrible, honestly that would be A Dave ryan.
Speaker 2: Move he would personally do that BECAUSE i have to remind him to record things when he knows we need to, record, Yes and THEN i look at him And i'm, Like, david you're. Recording oh, oh oh my. Bad oh.
Speaker 5: NO i don't know what.
Speaker 4: Show alyssa AND i were. Watching it's some reality. Show but the girls, like you have to propose like a, man and he's, like BUT i already asked, You like they're walking the beach and she's, like get on one. Knee he's, like can't you just say yes. Already but there's definitely people that HAVE i don't know about worse than, trisia but crazy proposal.
Speaker 5: Stories, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: If you have, one we'd love to hear from. You give us a call six by one nine eight, NINE. Ktwb whether it's a really bad proposal story because he said the wrong name when he asked you to marry, him or is a funny one Like tricia's where she ended up in the ark because she fell on peanut. Shells give us a call six by one nine eight Nine katie W b.
Speaker 3: THREE katwb The Day ryan in The Morning.
Speaker 2: Show real, quick before we get into bad proposal, STORIES i got to give a big shout out To.
Speaker 3: Aurora she came out To Mystic lake to say hi to me.
Speaker 2: Yesterday AND i know that Her Grandpa sheldon drives her to school Every monday And, friday so they're probably listening in the car right.
Speaker 3: Now so shout, Out. Aurora it was so fun to meet you.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, okay back to the stories. Here we got a couple people on the phone about some bad.
Speaker 3: Proposals let's go To. Lila First, lyla tell us about your bad.
Speaker 10: Proposal, so just to, clarify he is my.
Speaker 8: Ex now we do not.
Speaker 9: Talk oh, NO i like how she prefaced the.
Speaker 2: Story we are getting. Ready buckal, up, ladies and, gentlemen all right, lyla what happened.
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 8: DAYS i have something else art. FID i cannot eat some food because it makes me physically, sick one of them being.
Speaker 9: Seafood seafood will make me.
Speaker 8: Sick and in the hospital for days on.
Speaker 7: Days, well he.
Speaker 9: Decided he wanted to plan a fun date AND i was, like, okay what is, it because Usually i'm the one planning the.
Speaker 8: Date he was, like, WELL i wanted to be a surprise red flag number. One he never had. SURPRISES i was, like, oh, okay. Sure so he picks me. Up i'm Already i'm wearing like nice, jeans nice, shirt nothing special because he didn't say to wear anything. Special he brought me to a seafood place in The. CITIES i can't remember the, name but he brought me to a seafood place and the only non seafood option they had was kids kicking. Nuggets you're. Good, YEAH i wanted like good, food not SOMETHING i can just cook at, home you, know quote un fun day he, planned AND i was like. WHATEVER i was already kind of pissed. OFF i was, like really like, Whatever i'm o cute, Though i'm happy ish and he goes to the bathroom and he's there for like five or ten. Lives i'm, like, uh are you? GOOD i texted. Him he's, like, yeah But i'm fine coming. Out he comes out and he has.
Speaker 9: Water all over his hair to, like quote unquote fix. It it looks stupid by the way.
Speaker 8: He bent down on a. Knee he dropped the ring like he fumbled it multiple multiple, times and he said he didn't say my. Name he Said.
Speaker 5: Ropes he Said.
Speaker 1: Ropes marry?
Speaker 7: Me, yeah he Said?
Speaker 8: Rose will you marry? Me i'm, like excuse?
Speaker 7: Me who Is?
Speaker 8: Rose and he's, like, oh, no one mind. YOU i know one of his exes was Named.
Speaker 7: Ropes why would you say your ex's name when you're proposing to your then?
Speaker 2: Girlfriend did you call him out right? Then and?
Speaker 7: There oh, yeah. Right everyone was.
Speaker 9: Looking at us because he was, proposing you, know oh, yeah and.
Speaker 3: Everyone's, like, oh get your cameras.
Speaker 2: Out this is so, cute and little did they know who Is?
Speaker 9: Road and he would not, respond And i'm, like, okay well consider this relationship. OVER i obviously can't trust you because you didn't say my, name so there's something fishy going. On AND i walked out of that, restaurant grabbed the, uber went to a, bar had some, fun and went.
Speaker 2: Hole, GIRL i thought you were about to tell me that you still said, yes you.
Speaker 3: Were, married and then you divorced like two weeks.
Speaker 2: Later, Oh i'm attended this way BECAUSE i really thought you were getting engaged to this. Dufist all, Right, well are there is there a new man in your life?
Speaker 9: Now? Oh, yeah and we're happily engaged and we have our wedding sometime next.
Speaker 5: Fall, yeah.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Happy i'd be. There all, right, thanks thanks so.
Speaker 5: MUCH i like he went to the bathroom to put water fix?
Speaker 2: It did it look?
Speaker 5: Better all?
Speaker 3: Right we also Have holly on the. Phone, holly tell us about your bad. Proposal SO i was.
Speaker 8: Pregnant and sleeping and my boyfriend at the.
Speaker 7: Time kept trying to get me to roll. Over, okay but apparently he could put the ring on my, finger BUT i was pregnant and annoyed and didn't want anything to do with what he was telling me to, do so it didn't. Work so he tried the next night AND i finally was, like so, IRRITATED i rolled over and he put the ring on my, finger BUT i woke up all the. Way his plan was to like get the ring on my finger stealthy and then in the morning like be recording.
Speaker 10: Me yeah, yeah but that didn't.
Speaker 7: Work BECAUSE i woke up AND i was like what are you? Doing and he was, like, oh, well will you marry?
Speaker 2: Me oh, God you're, like, okay that's a bold choice that he was trying to put the ring on while you're, sleeping BECAUSE i don't, know maybe you're a heavy, sleeper but nobody would ever be able to touch me without me waking, up so to put a whole.
Speaker 5: Ring on your, finger, Yeah i'm not a. Woman yeah yeah, right And i'm not a.
Speaker 4: WOMAN i just don't think like waking up with the ring on my finger is, romantic you, know it's just like, oh LIKE i would be, shocked like what the But i'd still be, like, no where was my?
Speaker 1: Moment you don't even want to be perceived While i'm. Sleeping you're looking at. Me you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: Already and also don't your hands like swell up when you're, Pregnant like did the ring fit?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 2: YEAH i just have this like picture of my mind of him just like hardcore shoving it on your. Hand and your mid sleep and you're, like what is? Happening go?
Speaker 4: On go?
Speaker 2: On, Well, holly you guys did get engaged, Though, yes and you're married now or still.
Speaker 5: Engaged we're. Married, okay congratulation it worked.
Speaker 2: Out any kids you got now?
Speaker 7: Too all, Right, well.
Speaker 2: So i'm happy to. Hear all, right thanks for, calling and thanks to everyone who was texting. In we have A i think we have a couple of texts that we can read. Here, yeah let's see my ex fiance propose in front of our whole, family mentioning how he was THANKFUL i gave him a, son and then proceeded to say he wanted a son since his first daughter was. Conceived his first daughter was conceived with his Exp SO i didn't love that mental picture WHILE i was getting proposed.
Speaker 5: To it's, like, BABY i love you so.
Speaker 1: Much i've always wanted a son ever since my daughter was born from another.
Speaker 5: Woman yeah That i'm, like, oh, OKAY i don't love that. One, fine, nice thank?
Speaker 3: You all, Right, well thanks for all the calls and text on that. One it Is.
Speaker 2: Monday we always do a Little monday motivation get you started with the.
Speaker 3: Week and here's a little audio CLIP i found.
Speaker 2: THAT i want you to.
Speaker 11: Hear you won't believe the version of yourself that emerges when you simply choose to. Grow You, see something curious happens when a person decides to be, better not to prove, anything not to impress, anyone but out of a quiet urge to live with more grace and trying to be kind to, others you discover a part of yourself you never knew, existed a gentler, presence a stillness beneath the, chaos and then kindness toward yourself begins to feel, natural. Effortless even most people are, rushing chasing, something but the one who slows, down, breathes and views life through the lens of growth finds.
Speaker 2: Peace, Okay so basically he's, saying, like when you choose to be, better your life is going to be.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 2: NOW i know that that, is, like you, know there's a lot of caveats with a new.
Speaker 3: WAY i totally get.
Speaker 2: That, HOWEVER i do feel like once you start letting go of, things once you slow down just a, tad life just becomes a little bit more. Enjoyable AND i need to take that to heart BECAUSE i have no idea how to do any of those.
Speaker 4: Things, Relax yeah at. All, ever WHATEVER i, CAN'T i can't do. It there's A i like he said something about worried About he's, ad worry about. Yourself but he was kind of, saying let other people do what they're going to. Do AND i love that because there's this Book i've been itching to. Read it's called the Let Them, theory and it's literally about just once you start letting other people react the way they're going to, react say that things are going to say what they're gonna, do but you don't really take heed to, it your life becomes instantly better the.
Speaker 3: Water off a duck's, back.
Speaker 5: That's what they.
Speaker 3: Say, yes, YEAH i fully.
Speaker 2: AGREE i think that we just we grew up in this world where like you come out of the womb and you don't know, anything, obviously and then you grow up and everyone starts building these impressions on, you and you start taking in everyone else's lives as if it matters so much for how you live. Yours and once you start getting away from, that getting away from like what people think of, you how people react to certain, things and you realize, that like we're all in our own world and what they're doing in theirs might not necessarily be a reflection of. Mine you, Know like if someone's rude to you at the, store don't like, sit they're in fume about it for twenty, minutes they probably just are having a bad day and you got caught in the like. Crossfire ar. Right, yeah so, YEAH i feel like once you start realizing that the world everyone's involved in their own.
Speaker 3: Life, yes they all have their own unique.
Speaker 5: Lives, yeah and they're probably not thinking about.
Speaker 3: You, yeah you can kind of get away from.
Speaker 2: That so there you. Go monday motivation. Today All, right we haven't done this for a. While Boo bash is coming To Mystic lake at The hothouse Next. Thursday it's already coming.
Speaker 3: UP i TOLD.
Speaker 2: BAILI i texted her. YESTERDAY i ordered my outfit for our little duo. COSTUME i can only find one website that had WHAT i, needed and SO i am praying it works out or Else i'm going to be last minute looking for. Something But i'm all Sat bailey's got most they have. Costume, yeah, Wait, ron you know what you're going to be.
Speaker 5: Though, Right, YEAH i just. HAVEN'T i think the day's a day now that have some time to go start looking for What i'm going to.
Speaker 2: Get, OKAY i don't Think dale has any idea what he's gonna dig, it BART i.
Speaker 4: COULD i don't know What i'm going to do, yet but it could be. Thrifted it's not like A k pop Demon hunter specific.
Speaker 1: Costume you, KNOW i will SAY Arc Family Values village whatever In Cold.
Speaker 3: Valley that is the dopest thrift.
Speaker 5: Store what is?
Speaker 1: It it's Called it's A RC Arc Family value something something something got.
Speaker 5: It but that's WHERE i got most of my.
Speaker 1: Stuff it's just like they have such a like collection of stuff And i'm trying trying pray pray. Hands i'm trying to thrift my entire outfit SO i don't have to buy. Anything, YEAH i Mean i'm buying, stuff but you, know like buy.
Speaker 2: ANYTHING i did go to One, goodwill, ye AND i just KNEW i was going to strike out for WHAT i need. It it's just a little bit. Harder so, ANYWAYS i ordered. Mind but we want to get you Into Boo. Bash, However we're not just gonna let you call in on this. One we want to hear your best evil. Laugh so as an, EXAMPLE i have Brought bailey to the. Stage she is on stage at The Hop house At Mystic lake and she's opening up welcoming you To Boo.
Speaker 3: Bash but then as she says welcome To Boo, bash she does this.
Speaker 2: GOTT i see a vein popping out of her, Forehead so we need your best evil.
Speaker 3: Laugh give that to.
Speaker 2: Us and if you do at least a decent, job we're gonna hook you up and get you Into Boo. Bash give us a call six' five one nine eight. Nine Katiewb and i'm telling you this Is the halloween party you do not want. To miss