Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 3: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow.
Speaker 1: The petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: And me.
Speaker 3: You all feel Nick is Pete.
Speaker 5: Petros Money and five seventy Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Are going to Clippers basketball at the bottom of the hour pee and.
Speaker 6: It's a Modello meets a lot of Monday. It's not a real meat if it's not made with modello. A reward for those with the fighting spirit MODELO the mark of a fighter. That's right, Matt Clippers heat competition's not lacking her out here.
Speaker 5: Me we don't take our foot off the gas.
Speaker 6: We will have a big recap of the ceremony at Dodger Stadium in a little bit actually moments away, but first brought to you by our friends at Concordia University, Irvine, Masters in Coaching.
Speaker 3: It's a final hour fun fact.
Speaker 7: It's fun in effect.
Speaker 2: It's the yeah, we're three facts.
Speaker 5: The fact that a coach has more influence on others in one year than the average person does in a lifetime. Make the most of that opportunity to impact others by finding out more at CUI dot edu slash coaching. We had the parade today. P here's your parade fun fact. Felix the Cat, one of your favorites, debuted in nineteen twenty seven as the first ever giant palloon to take part in the Macy's Day Parade. In nineteen twenty eight, they inflated Felix with helium, and without a plan to deflate the massive balloon, they simply let the giant Felix fly off into the sky.
Speaker 6: All right, those are different times they were.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Here is a recap, starting with Mark Walter, the owner of the Dodgers and the Lakers. Now from the field at Dodger Stadium for what was a very special day.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you what this is like. The people out in the in the parade, all of you here, you're the greatest fans in the world.
Speaker 3: You really are.
Speaker 8: The team, the staff, they never gave up all the way down to the very last out, which we were.
Speaker 2: And so I have to say to you is will be back next year.
Speaker 7: Now one of the most accomplished executives in sports in another great jacket, Stan Kasten, Yeah, back to beck jacket.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Joe.
Speaker 9: Listen, all of you know, everyone on this stage behind me has spent their lives trying to get here today. Literally everything they have worked for since they were small children was to be here today. But we also know that all of you feeling just as strongly as everyone on this stage.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 2: We know that you.
Speaker 9: Agonize with us when we're going through agony, and we know you are just as joyful today as all of us are having been on this side.
Speaker 10: So to all of you, all of you here today, to the four million people who came to our stadium this year, to the millions and millions.
Speaker 9: Of Dodger fans across the country and around the world.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Without your support, none of this could have happened. Thank you all for coming.
Speaker 5: That's your some money show, going to the bottom of the hour. You are currently listening to our coverage of the Dodgers World Series Championship parade from earlier heard right here on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 7: The lead architect to the back Quebec champions, Andrew Friedman.
Speaker 11: Your Los Angeles Dodgers are back to back World Series champion. From the off season, to Tokyo to Toronto, it was all about getting back to this day, the parade. Sharing this moment with our incredible fans was what fueled us to get here. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And I can't tell you how much this day means to all of us, living and experiencing it with you guys.
Speaker 2: Bringing it back is everything.
Speaker 11: So to the most loyal and dedicated fans in all of sports, I have a crazy idea for you.
Speaker 2: How about we do it again?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: His right hand man, the general Man, Brendan Gomes.
Speaker 3: We can't thank you guys enough.
Speaker 12: This is a true organizational effort from scouting, player development, R and D, front office coaching staff. Such a tightly knit group and all working so hard each and every day. This is the best group of teammates I've.
Speaker 2: Ever been around in my life. And the one thing.
Speaker 12: That I know is beautiful about today.
Speaker 3: On top of.
Speaker 12: All other things, is we get to honor the Goat, Clayton Kershaw, the greatest competitor we'll ever see.
Speaker 7: So enough talking from Boss, Let's get it to the players. We're gonna get to the Goat. I promise you that we're gonna save the best for last. Speaking of best, though, it doesn't matter how you slice it, you cannot deny what the manager of the Dodgers has done over the last decade. Historic greatness, the third World Championship for the Hall of Fame bound Dave Roberts.
Speaker 2: All right, I can't.
Speaker 13: I can't talk about ruining anything today, guys. I'm sorry to disappoint, but we talked last year about running it back. And before I get to that, a word stuck out really to me after we won Game seven, the word mirror. And the reason I bring this word up is because every time we take the field, our players look in the mirror, and what we see is you, guys. We see toughness, we see passion, we see person earings. Yeah, we like good weather too, But I'll tell you right now, this group of guys right now was never going to be denied to bring this city another championship.
Speaker 3: And I hope.
Speaker 13: Every single day when you guys look in the mirror as you guys unpacked this season, you look back at each one of these guys and see what they sacrifice for each other and most importantly for you guys. So on the last thing, I'll say, I talked to a good friend of mine yesterday on the plane and he gave me the okay to use this phrase, pat Riley, what's better.
Speaker 2: Than two free free fee freep?
Speaker 6: Let go?
Speaker 7: Who's ready to hear from some of your players? Throughout baseball history, there are names that we know. Not in every case is that player a perennial All Star, a guy that you know is headed to the Hall of Fame. What they always are are somebody who stayed ready for his moment. We hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks, but he stayed ready for the moment he's been waiting his whole life for into the lineup in Game six.
Speaker 2: World Series Legend. In Game seven, a name.
Speaker 14: That a live forever Migul roras, my friends, you deserve this.
Speaker 3: You pack this place.
Speaker 15: Every single day, were playing in front fifty thousand people every single night, and you deserve this day.
Speaker 16: We packed the back champions. But it's not about me. It's not about all this guy behind me. We couldn't be him.
Speaker 15: If we're Friday, don't hit a homony gain number three, give it up for him. We couldn't be here. I know we're gonna talk about this later. If you have a monologue bitch game two way through a complicate, we're not here and we're not here if PA don't toutch.
Speaker 2: A ball he said in the film They've Got told this.
Speaker 3: It's not about me.
Speaker 15: It's about everybody on this organization doing one they need to do.
Speaker 13: When the name is called right dot, here's the world series.
Speaker 17: V P.
Speaker 7: Youabo Yama model.
Speaker 3: Better after this?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Losing edith an unser.
Speaker 4: H, thank you mate, teammate, my coaches, our amazing stuff, and.
Speaker 3: All the fans. We we did it together. I love that does Earth. I love love that day.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Petrosen Money coverage of the Dodgers Championship parade and all of the fanfare that went down at the stadium. Continue to enjoy it. This is very special, they said, When is this guy gonna get it? When World Series? And then when his team needed him the most.
Speaker 7: Was there ever any doubt that this guy would be there grinding a way to find it, and when the moment called for it, Mookie Bets was there to deliver. How we always is the only active Flair now with the fourth three working swimming bets.
Speaker 18: La.
Speaker 19: Since I got here, we've been winning. I got four nice time to feel a head all.
Speaker 2: The way up baby for five.
Speaker 19: Threepeat. I ain't never signed us so sweet. Somebody make that a T shirts. I want to say, you guys have made my time here something unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I love everybody here and I thank y'all.
Speaker 7: This next guy's trying to avoid on contact, as if if we don't make eye contact, I'm not gonna hand.
Speaker 2: Him the microphone.
Speaker 7: Well, if you stop hitting epic home runs, you won't have to talk. Walk off Grand Slam in twenty twenty four, walk off home run in the eighteenth inning of Game three in twenty twenty five, Freddy Freeman, Oh mine, thank you Los Angeles.
Speaker 20: Like Mookie said, ever since I got here, we started winning, and there is nothing better than hoisting up these trophies for you guys. Just like Stam said, over four million of you came to watch us play this year, and we delivered.
Speaker 2: Job in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 20: Done job in twenty twenty five, done job in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Starts now.
Speaker 7: Blake starting pitching in a lot of ways got this team to the World Series and then fittingly in Game seven, they all had a hand in it.
Speaker 2: Big Lefty Blake.
Speaker 21: Snell led up of Los Angeles. Y'all made a dream come true for me. I appreciate it, appreciate.
Speaker 1: The love.
Speaker 21: Every game, and I'm gonna I'm trying to get used to this. I'm trying to get you to this. You're gonna see a lot of this, a lot of this. We get used to it. Don't be afraid to do it. When you see me pitching.
Speaker 18: Lock me in.
Speaker 21: Two things I wanted to say I didn't know I was going to speak.
Speaker 2: One was hello.
Speaker 21: The second thing I've been waiting since we won. I've been one to stay this for a long time. But it's a parade inside my citio. That's all I got.
Speaker 3: For that.
Speaker 7: There were so many guys that had a hand in that Game seven comeback. Just when it was looking like time was running out, the guy that hit more home runs in the postseason than anybody in Dodger history struck and said, not so fast, Max Month.
Speaker 3: See as.
Speaker 17: I'll try to keep this short so we can hear from the guy that everyone wants to hear from.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 17: I gotta say, starting to get a little comfortable up here. Let's keep it going. As I said last year, best team.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 2: It's a testament to what a true team this is. Then that this was that we've heard.
Speaker 7: From all these superstars, we haven't even gotten to the greatest baseball player that ever walked the face of this earth.
Speaker 2: He is two players in one. He is a walking statue.
Speaker 3: He is sure handed. Oh, Tony, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 4: I want to say the uh, I'm so PLoud over this this team, And then I want to say, uh, you guys are a great at of fans in the water, And then I'm ready. I'm ready to get another ring next year.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Without further ado, folks, Dodger fan man, one more time. We have a chance to show this man what he's meant to us. City, this franchise to Baseball one more time. Number twenty two left hander Clayton Kershaw.
Speaker 18: Oh man, I told Freddy, I'm gonna try not to cri today, but I don't know if that's gonna work. I'll try not to make it weird. Thank you, Thank you for eighteen years. Thank you for showing up and watching us play for the last eighteen years. Thank you for being here for me and my family and supporting us. And thank you for all you guys. Thank you my teammates. You guys are the best in the world. You guys are the best team in the world, and you've been the best team in the world for as long as I remember. You know, last year I said I was a Dodger for life, and today that's true. And today I get to say that I'm a Champion.
Speaker 3: For life.
Speaker 18: And that's never going away. Oh hey, guys, So thank you for this moment. Thank you to my teammates for this moment. Thank you to this organization for this moment right here. I will remember it for the rest of my life. And thank you to these five right here here. We have grown up and been here for it all. Hey, we love you so much. I'm so thankful for all of you, and I know they're gonna get one more next year and I'm gonna watch just.
Speaker 2: Like oh you, and that is tough to beat.
Speaker 6: A big congratulations to the Los Angeles Dodgers twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five, back to back World Series champion baseball. Wonderful parade and celebration all up on the iHeartRadio app Our show and the parade and the celebration, all our coverage brought to you in part by Strauss from the ballfield to the job site, Strauss dot com brings it to you. A big thank you to Ronnie Fossio, our engineer. Of course, we'll have the playlist at Ronnie Fassio on Twitter. Tim Kaits we'll be back tomorrow to produce the Petrosen Money Show, and David Vasse and Jim Harbaugh our guest. Thanks everybody. We'll be back on tomorrow at three o'clock for a full show.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the game.