Speaker 1: Exture one.
Speaker 2: See that all right? It's uh Mojo in the morning. Steveg is in studio with us. Uh. We call him STEVEG, but his real name is Steve ganop no, Steve Gabbara from zod Ford, which Kevin is a huge customer of yours. Matter of fact, he is driving around in a brain new beautiful he just got it f one fifty and I think he needs your help because your car kept him from having fun the other night.
Speaker 1: What's what's the story?
Speaker 3: What here's And I got a very odd text from Kevin yesterday, So I'm dying to here.
Speaker 4: And this is a part, this is a part of it. I love my f one fifty, Honestly. It is probably my most favorite car that I've ever owned. Now, my first car was a Grand Prix. You always have a love for your first car, fact, But this f one fifty, I don't know if I can go back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I had a young lady in the car, and long story short, she was fully.
Speaker 1: Prepared to sing me a song. What I don't ask her, just sing That's all you need?
Speaker 2: Is prepared to sing swimmer this week, singer this week?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is this the same girl?
Speaker 4: And that's that's what we're gonna call it for the radio. What I mean, everybody likes a nice microphone, Yes, exactly. And basically I wasn't able to hear the song because it was the council.
Speaker 2: No tints, no tins. So she was she was because no tent time in the car. She was not willing to sing the song to you. Yes, so what do you?
Speaker 1: What did you at?
Speaker 2: Text Steve Gabara, So I tex Steve something completely different because because then my mind got going where I'm like, Okay, not only do I need to get tents for this car, because I never want to be in a position where I'm denied my favorite song.
Speaker 1: Again, he loves music, I might. I might as well get it wrapped, well, get wrapped with what design? I don't do it. I don't know yet. I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: I went to the concert last night and I've seen an escalete pull up with a mad dark silver I was like, you looks way better than that if.
Speaker 1: It was wrapped.
Speaker 3: I'm at dinner and I get a text from Kevin, Hey, can I wrap thisself.
Speaker 1: Out of nowhere? By the way, you can't have tense. West was in court, not you, not your front window and driver's windows.
Speaker 2: You can't do driver you can wrap them if you have a special note. You have to be that claims that you have issues.
Speaker 1: Wes has issues. He came to court with a special note. And there are.
Speaker 2: There are also by that same rule that this girl, no, do you have?
Speaker 1: Literally the words her mouth was I was, can I ask you?
Speaker 2: Can I ask a quick question? Who are the girls that will do that in a car? Knowing that there are truckers driving on each side looking at you doing that?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you asking for names right now? Possible? Phone text text me no? No? Can I be honest with you?
Speaker 2: Though, I'm shocked that you would be that voyeuristic, that you would be willing to do it. And when I see like this, that this happens, and you'll see stories like sometimes on a TikTok or whatever where somebody got, you know, arrested. I go back to two years ago. I think I watched a TikTok one time of a girl that went through the front windshield because oh my, the guy, the guy was in the midst of she she went right.
Speaker 1: Through the windfield windshield and died. Wait were you.
Speaker 3: A first driving the day or night yeah, this day. Okay, so she's got a point a day because in the evening it's no thing. But the f one fifty sits higher than most things.
Speaker 1: It's like a great stage for singing. Most she still was a little you know.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question not about the tent, but can I ask a questions about the wrapping? Of course, because I've actually thought about this before too, Like I think sometimes I see like these cars that are wrapped, and they're like, they look so cool. If you lease, if I leased through Ford or whatever particular, if I least wrapped my car when I returned the car to the lead to you as the end of my least, do I have to take that wrap off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when you wrap them, but but the good wrap companies, it comes off. Like for example, we you know, we always supply that explorer for you guys for your you know, yes, breaking entering, and we wrap it and the company that that we work with the wrap it.
Speaker 1: They know what's going to come off, so they wrap it with an intent for it to come on off.
Speaker 3: Okay, we do a few vehicles where we sponsor and they wrap them when they come off. I mean, you can do like what we do with the breaking and entering is maybe like three thousand dollars. But these matt ones you start to see, I'm like escalades and everything. You're spending probably six seven eight thousand.
Speaker 1: I really I see him on cyber trucks a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you seem a lot, right exactly. I saw it on somebody put it on a range rover.
Speaker 1: They had it on.
Speaker 2: Really it was a beautiful range Rover and it looked amazing, and the guy wrapped it. And then the next week I saw that same exact car with the same exact guy driving it. Thinking it was a brand new car. He wrapped it again. Yeah, he wrapped the guy with the guy who had so much money that he was wrapping his car for like the month of the year that he was doing it. Like it's kind of like Shannon buying clothes all the time.
Speaker 3: The downside to the matt wraps and things that if you get a door ding and it gets a little you know, chip or chunk, yeah, you can't repair it, right, you know what I mean, because it's like, yeah, it's plastic. If you so, now all of a sudden, you got to rewrap that piece.
Speaker 2: Hold on Beth wants to talk about I think Kevin's girl. What's going on, Beth?
Speaker 1: How you doing? You good? What's up?
Speaker 5: First time? However, you guys called me before, back in two thousand and two to interview me.
Speaker 2: Oh really, okay, I want to find I have no idea what we called you about. But that's interesting. It intrigues me. What's going on? What do you call for right now?
Speaker 5: I was the first couple to get married at Portfield.
Speaker 1: That's why you Oh wow, that's cool. Okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I'm calling because I say, bottom, Look, who cares? Are they going to be jealous?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: So you have Look so you actually have no problem if somebody sees you doing some stuff to your man inside that carde?
Speaker 1: Are you still married to the same guy?
Speaker 5: I family the same guy for eleven years. No, I'm not married to the one that I married at ford Field.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, you guys ended up not staying together after a wedding at ford Field.
Speaker 1: Did you do anything.
Speaker 2: So good? Did you? Did you do things like that to him in the car?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he left you? Good lord? Why would he do? Okay, somebody better? That's amazing though. Rick? What's up? Rick? How you doing. What's going on? Love you guys listening forever? And I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you keV the other day with the Tom Brady product, he was on.
Speaker 4: Point okay, all right, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Two? But exactly. But if you if you were a girl and she ain't trying to sing you a solo, she's in the wrong car. Bro I've been I've been with mine for eleven years. Wow, and she does that in the car listen.
Speaker 2: Still I barely get my wife allowing me to play my Apple cartoons in the car.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like the music. She didn't like the music I listened to. So no, you got to get with Shannony gets your flowers on point.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought that was what's out Emily? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm fine? Are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing? Okay? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well? On my anniversary, which is Sinco de Mayo one year while I was first married to my husband, we were downtown celebrating and I sang to him in the car and we ended up on the bridge to Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my oh, that's no joke. That's a few hours. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, what is going on? We luckily found a spot could turn around. But I was like, are you joking?
Speaker 2: He took a complete wrong turn. Well wait, when you go on the bridge to Canada, you have to go through border border patrol.
Speaker 1: Did you Did you finish by the time that you got to there?
Speaker 5: It was right I'm telling you, it was right before as we were going on the bridge and there was just an area we could turn and go turn.
Speaker 1: Turn, not going Canada.
Speaker 2: So you adam lost. Here's the biggest question of them all tense or no tins on that car? No tense, no tense?
Speaker 1: Not necessary? I mean it was, it was necessary for her that day.
Speaker 3: I guess you gets good when the when the truckers go by and they tooth the horn right, just giving me giving you the what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually I thought about just having like a mannequin in there, you know what I mean, for that purpose of those guys who just kind of drive down the highway and see him going, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, look at that. So we get tent the car. I'll get to the car and wrap me. You can do whatever you want your your car, just bring it back.
Speaker 2: Y'all listening out there by the way, I don't know you know when I do my Gordon Chevrolet commercials, usually when I'm done with mine, Mike sells that car and says it's Mojo's car and he gets gives a good discount.
Speaker 1: Do you have to give an extra discount for Kevin on his that you can do that? We sell the car. We do not mention Kevin.
Speaker 2: What is it called when you get a car in that's like a junker and you have to send it to auction or what do you what does it called?
Speaker 1: We just call him hoopties man.
Speaker 4: Let me say this though, if people, if somebody out there at ten windows and wrap cars see me.
Speaker 1: You all right?
Speaker 2: Uh you can what keV knows on associal media knows it takes non five