Speaker 1: Don't want to be an American.
Speaker 2: Thursday Maritis short day. We've got Reds baseball here on seven hundred WWS eleven o'clock inside pitch and try and take three or four from the Marlins for getting back home. That's the fun part. This is the sickening part for you of the news cycle. So this guy in Ohio man just became the first person in America to be convicted of our new federal AI deep fake porn law. But Ohio itself has no law concerning AI child pornography. That's not a state crime. So how's that possible? In light of this case? And by the way, we have not one, but two brand new cases involving deep fake AI porn for underage people in both Evandelle and Mason. Joining the show from Ohioans for Child Protection is Rebecca Scherendorf. Good morning, Rebecca. How you been oh doing good?
Speaker 3: Thanks for drawing attention to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not drawing attention to it. I think the news cycle is because we've had three big cases this week. I mentioned we'll get to the We'll get to the charges against this guy from Hilliard, Ohio. James Strellier is his Estraller is his name from up in Columbus, and it's pretty disturbing when you look at the details of the case him. But we have a seven year old Mason who's in a Warren County Juvenile court fifty plus family charges for pandering sexual ordered material involving a minor a two year about a year long investigation. I should say it involves AI generated explicit images where in this case a girl's face was put on a fake body to make her look naked and rain Phoenix Brown out of Evandale in Hamlin County's twenty four year old three charges of pandering involving a minor, pandering sexual oriented material involving a minor, and in illegal use of minor and nudity ordered material. Same thing here and I mentioned the big case is James Darud the second from Columbus installed twenty four over twenty four AI platforms in over one hundred web based AI models on his phone and use that to harass at least six adult women for a period of about a year or two and created porn depicting vic and sex acts with her own father and then distributed to her coworkers. And they found literally hundreds of images in another thousand or so a couple thousand on his phone, and he is the first person in the US convicted or to take it down. Act. I know that's a lot to throw at you this morning, but we have two local stories god knows how many more, and of course this case here in Ohio of James Strauder. The second forty five states have laws criminalizing AI generator computed editor edited. It's called c SAM, is what they what it's called. And maybe you can explain that terminology and kind of set it up for us here before we get to talking about what's really going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a few things. First of all, Ohio, we do have the child chornography in statute, and the nation's been shifting to child sex abuse material. That's the sea SAM term, and that's just to recenter the fact that a child is abused when there is pornography made of a child, and that this is part of the abuse and the revictimization. So just as people hear this and see it in the news and whatnot, it doesn't quite align with our terminology here in Ohio, but for the nation's shifting that way because this is not a victimist crime by any stretch of the imagination. And while those are three high profile cases happening both in our community, within our states and whatnot, I think this is just a drop in the bucket. Basically, studies are indicating the child online exploitations is currently sitting in about one in six kids are being exploited online. That can take many forms, such as being sex storted into producing sexual images of themselves. They can be getting paid to produce material, which sadly, children that are risks are all the higher targets for this kind of exploitation, and once there are images of them generated, this in turn could lead to escalating behavior like I've heard of pathways where a child was first just paid to take a picture of their feet and share it, which would seem very harmless to a child to share a picture of their feet right, and before you know it is escalated into having to conduct violent sets backs against the peer and record it and share it with the offender. And this is another layer in it is that the online exploitation can then spread into the minor exploiting their peers and those around them getting exploited as well. And as though high winds for child protection. We're concerned that our Statehouse is not keeping pace. We have lawmakers like Senator Blessing and Senator Johnson, which has introduced SB one sixty three to address a C STAMPS in our state. But there's probably another dozen plus bills that need to be passed in Columbus right now, and then we need a broad look at our policies and ask ourselves is this really keeping case?
Speaker 4: Because the CDC.
Speaker 3: Is estimating that about one in four girls are being sexually abused by AJ eighteen and the boys fall somewhere between the one in six to one in ten mark most likely closer to one in six if you consider the harm from online exploitation, which can be very real. I mean we see these committee suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think we had a case in I want to say in Lawrenceburg, maybe not too long ago, same thing happened there. There was an exploitation thing. And the sick part about it is you look at this James Stralo, the second first guy convicted thirty seven years old. The charges by the way, cyberstalking, producing obsteam, visual representations of child sexual abuse, and publication of digital forgeries. He had all these AI platforms installed on his phone and created porn depicting a victim and sex acts with her own father, and then sent it to her co workers. And of course it was just you know, her face, but it was AI generated on top of a naked body. Image of a naked body. And he posted AI generated images of children using faces of boys from his community. And they found seven over seven hundred images on a child sexual blush website, another twenty four hundred roughly on his phone. So this is the first person you was convicted under the Take It Down Act. So talk about the dispairy walk the listeners through with the gap in Ohio versus the federal law right now.
Speaker 3: So right now, SC one sixty three does a few things that we don't have in federal law. First of all, one of the sections requires a watermark on AI generated material that indicates that it was AI generated. I think this could be useful because if the technology companies have to provide the water mark and it's there, at least if you have in the faeria factor using the tool incorrectly and illegally, there is that chance at least that the watermark is still going to stay on it as long as they don't remove it, which is a separate crime, the removing of the water mark. And so this will actually be protecting people on multiple levels because if you think of the Columbus Areya a case, I mean we have adult women, adult men because that father is just as much a victim in this, and we also even have young boys that were targeted by this man. So we have a wide range of people that are being targeted with this AI pornography and also the deep bikes, because there are other things beyond sexual exploitation that could still be very problematic to be detecting people doing.
Speaker 4: And can result in loss of jobs.
Speaker 3: There have been cases where AI has been used to have someone say some really offensive things in which their job was on the line. I believe it was a school principle that was targeted in the case that was highlight I did by Attorney General Gates in his committee testimony on SBS one sixty three, and then also our bill, the bill that Center of Blessing Johnson brought. It gives a civil course of action to victims, and I think it is so very important that first of all, victims should have access to civil court. They're there for a reason. It is a valid part of our justice system. But also it creates an incentive for the tech companies and for the individuals not to engage in that that they too can face three percussions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder, I wonder, I wonder how, I wonder how, Yeah, I wonder how hard it is for them to stop creating? You know, it's I would no one listening right now other than maybe one person possibly understand how AI works, right, and how you're able to simply turn that that that element off. By the way, so Rebecca Scherndorff, she's on the show with the Ohioans for Child Protection. She was critical during the clergy abuse cases, and now we're talking about something called Sea SAM. It's called child sexual abuse material. You heard the name James Strall of the second out of Columbus, just a horrific criminal here involving AI generated images used on women and some children. And now two cases one in Mason one and Evendale where you have younger people that are using AI to generate naked images of people or they take their face and their likeness and put it on essentially an AI generated nude body and then disseminating it to other students. In the case of stroller, he was doing it with women that that he knew and was doing in the workplace. A different story. But on those two things, amazing case I said involves this. I believe seventeen year old I said, facing fifty plus colomny charges. The court didn't mention AI specifically there, and that's an element of it. And the stroller case is children and women. So when you look at it, is AI generated SEESAM, which by the way, is child sexual abuse material. Hear that term a lot se SAM. It's crossing all demographic lines right now. And does the law dictate that it's specifically about children or its include adults for everyone.
Speaker 3: This actually is offering protection to everyone, and it goes a step further to also protect you from someone feeling your identity using.
Speaker 2: AI gotcha, which which is.
Speaker 3: The impacts seniors and financial crimes. So I think the senators try to make a well rounded bill here, and it should sit in state.
Speaker 4: Law as well.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't leave room for criminals to be able to exploit people on our state because we don't have as robuts of laws as the other forty five states in the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is an interesting angle from a I guess the First Amendment standpoint, because this is going to be things like this are going to be challenged, and that's the way the law works. You know, you don't have to agree with going, well, we should be protecting children and innocent people from this nonsense. However, the Constitution talks about First Amendment. What dictates in the first Amendment. So I'm looking at the case right now out of Sturgis and this guy, I think Sturgis, Wisconsin. I want to say that the age there is upholding a federal or a statute to state statute that band's possession of child sex dolls and computer generated sexual material and includes identifiable features, and so the sex doll that looks like a child, it's kind of disturbing. They want to continue to enforce that. There are critics out there that argue purely AI generated images, ones that don't use a real child's face, unlike the ones we're talking about here, are victimless and protected expression. What's your response to that argument? We're talking about AI general image is not of real people in their face, but rather just AI generated bodies, naked bodies, and in this case of children. What do you make of that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think if we look at this in the larger contexts that RAIN estimates that sexual violent crimes, the actual individuals only have about a two percent convictionary. And part of the problem is the delayed disclosure which Ohio has an old statue limitations while in the book that isn't updated to reflect the rest of the country on this. But take that load conviction ary and then look at what other stakes have done. They have found the individuals that buy these child sextuals are actually most likely offenders. And it's a much easier case to make that you have purchased something like this which is clearly for use for sexualizing a child and also can be used in a grooming process if you think about it, but is most certainly not a normal purchest and is it the red flag behavior? And so some states have gone the route of criminalizing those kinds of devices, such as child sex dolls, in order to identify more child exploiters. As a free speech we have a long history of regulating things that you say and material that you can produce when it causes harm to others, and when you have tens of millions of images that do not depict an actual person, but is still sexualizing children. You are moving a certain group of people along a tangent of exploitative thoughts about minors, and they may start acting on them. An example of this, as there has been an uptick in strangulation content in regular pornn there has been a corresponding uptick of strangulation on our college campuses. Now, strangulation is a felony, and you can survive a strangulation and still die later because this is actually cutting off the blood to your brain when you're strangled. This is more involved than you know, like holding your breath. Right, This isn't just oxygen that we're talking about, and a person that's been strangled is actually at risk of strokes even six months later posts surviving the strangulation. But you have young people that see this material and it's been normalized as a kink, even though it is deeply harmful and a pelony, right, And I think that's just an example of where you see a performance of something that's harmful sexually seeping out into the real world and harming real people.
Speaker 2: It's going to be an interesting challenge because, as you said that, I don't disagree with you because it's horrific what we're talking about here, Rebecca. But he said, you know, they watch AI generated images which aren't real things. I mean it's like it's like a cartoon. Essentially. It looks a real life, but it's it's not real in real life, if that makes sense, And they might act on that, see that, And that's a slippery slope, I think from a constitution perspective, and I think you'd agree with me. Is like, Okay, well I have a gun and I might shoot someone in to metal homicide. I may, I may not. That's a slippery slope right there that they you know under the law, I guess under I know if it's habeas corpus or not. But essentially it's like, okay, in this case, when we're talking about real people, there are real victims there, whereas with AI generated image there is no victim.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think this is going to depend on the details. And this is why we import and judges, because our lawmakers put the words on paper, and then our prosecutors have discretion from there, and then we still have our grand jury in place even before charges are brought, and then it goes before a judge and a jury, right, and those processes are in place. Actually, they had a whole other layer to our law. There's what's written in statute, and then there's the case law that occurs after the writing of a statue, and so you can have aspects of it that are tossed out when there are valid concerns regarding free speech. But at the same time it's soll legal for you. And i's goes, you know, to the stereotypical theater and shoutfire, and we make it into a situation where someone claims, well, that wasn't actually this individual, but because they altered their image just enough, right, sure, and because there's also problems with real child sex abuse material then being altered by AI to make it look safe in order to claim then that it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people like the Straller guys should be buried underneath the jail, quite honestly, and anyone doing this stuff to exploit people, it's criminal. But we do have to watch the constitution, constitutionali of it. I think we're all rooting for these people to go to prison or worse. But at the same time I understand the perils of enacting a law that says Hey, anything AI generated is is you know, if it's child porn, it's no go. It's It's going to be an interesting conversation that's going to develop, for sure, But I appreciate what you do. Rebecca Scherndorf for Ohiles, for Hines for child protection. As Ohio now tries to get their laws up to speed here to match the federal one. We have a man in Columbus, first one prosecuted under this new law. Federally, the DOJ believes first person in the United States convictim to the Take It Down Act is James Straller out of Columbus, Ohio, and just absolutely horrific things that he did to women and involving AI and deep fake porn. Rebecca, all the best, Thanks for jumping on this morning. Love it all right, Yes maam you too. We got to get a news update in run a little bit late here on this Thursday morning. We have Reds baseball coming up, and hopefully how about three out of four in Miami that would be awesome before they head back here against the Angels. We'll have it for you today inside Pitch at eleven o'clock on the home of the Red seven hundred WW.
Speaker 5: Take a look at your watch. It's Real Estate Time with Michelle Sloan Remax time Agent extraordinaire from Sloan sellshomes dot com. Now pay attention, then take notes. There might be a pop quiz at the end on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't switched times on this, It's just we have Red's Baseball today coming up at eleven o'clock, a Verrier eleven o'clock Inside Pitch Getaway day at Miami. Can the Reds take three or four? We're gonna find out, because last night not so good, not so good. But today I maybe we'll start another a five game winning street kuos. My wife is here to talk real estate and stuff. And by the way, I don't know if it happened minutes ago. I'm not quite sure because I'm not there. But we had that ge plane flyover at even Dal two thousand feet off the ground, and you know if people will see that and flip out, so they're just testing. It's like a flying laboratory. It's pretty cool. So two thousand feet off the ground is pretty pretty low to the ground right there, right.
Speaker 4: I did not see it, so I'm assuming that it's not near me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow cool, so right, so that's good, that's okay, that's kind of fun thing to do today. Ge Anyway, what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: I have a question for you. Did you take like a bite out of the middle of a banana on the counter and like right in the middle of the banana?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that morning, that's what I do. I got an extra five I got up early, Michelle, extra five minutes before my arm went off. Okay, you know what mean to do. I got a got up of bed, I walked in, I walked in the kitchen and took the bite out of the middle of banana, because that's what I do it at five forty five in the morning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, okay, well either I was okay, it was you, thank goodness.
Speaker 2: How big a bite? Well, how big a bite was it? Let's do some research.
Speaker 4: So it was like a human indentation. Yeah, in the middle of the banana. The outside of the banana was gone. Something had been gnawing on the inside of the banana.
Speaker 2: So here's it describe it. The peel's gone. So whatever aid it? Took a bite out of the middle of the bana.
Speaker 4: Right, and took the peel and some of the juicy stuff whatever.
Speaker 2: The banana banana material not the case.
Speaker 4: It took the whole time. It took a bite. I mean it could have been not a little bite. We've been having a little issues with a few mice wanting to come in and cracking noises. I was hearing. We I think we had a discussion about this. So I am on high alert for any type of what this is vicious activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what this is because you have I believe you. Is it you You have a client that involves squirrels in an attic.
Speaker 4: Well, that's happening too. I have somebody in the neighborhood is complaining about squirrels in their attic and they're like, do I have to replace all of the insulation? And the answer she said, because it's very expensive. And I'm like, yeah, you do, because any infiltration of animals in your home leaves droppings, leaves urine with this gross but it is what it is. All animals do it. So and yeah, So right now in Cincinnati, we're seeing squirrels looking for places to nat and the squirrels are if they get into your attic, it's a nice warm place where they can where they can have babies, ye, but they also do a lot of damage. So with that you need to your You're going to have to probably call a professional because you need a full remediation, meaning you're going to have to get all of that insulation material out of the attic, you'll have to replace it. Then you're going to have to steal the holes where they got in. Yeah, it's a whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, the whole thing. I know someone who same thing, They had mice in the addict didn't think anything of it, and then finally like, yeah, I've got some mice up there, call somebody, and they had a whole colony of mice up there to the point where they had to take out and replace the insulation to the tune of seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Ooh mama, Yeah, that's not good. And then there's also if it's been up there for long enough, you have to look at also some of the contamination on the on the boards and stuff that are up there as well. So it's a whole thing. I've also seen in years past raccoons getting into older homes, really older homes like in Clifton and stuff where they get up into the eaves and then crawl into the attic, and they can cause some really serious damage, very destructive. Often raccoons connect can tear into roots, and you definitely need a professional to trap and get rid of them. It's it's not pretty, it's very expensive. So and we do. I've found that we've had these little mice that there goes little mice. They're cute and all, but I don't want them in my house, right So I like to get rid of the mice in a humane way, because you know, I am, I'm very very human.
Speaker 2: So she gets a little it's like a little cylinder trap with the thing in the end, and you put some peanuts at the other and the thing gets in it in a minute, walks towards the peanuts over the door of the little trapped or and then it scurries back and forth. And then some die out of stress or have a heart attack or something like that. But often the case is my wife will take said container and take it outside of the yard and dump it back on where the mice will find its way back in again because they're smart like that. You've got to take the thing a few miles away, if you know, you need to make it somebody else's problem is what you need to do, Michelle.
Speaker 4: I think I think I may have caught the same mouth three times this week.
Speaker 2: The trap in the garage, right in the trap of the garage.
Speaker 4: I think that little secret what did you say? Put a little what do you want? Put some something on his tail to make up.
Speaker 2: You need like a little tag, like ear tag like they do with porpoises. See where it's migrating to and from. Spray a little something on his back and go okay, oh this is the same guy. Yeah, because they'll just keep they're done. They just keep coming in the same hole and go oh huh.
Speaker 4: I didn't just drop him like right out the door. I took him like a half a block away.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt, I don't know. Maybe if you should we put the bananas up high, put the banana by don't we put the bananas in a case, and then you don't have to worry. Then this isn't a problem.
Speaker 4: No, those bananas, the whole bunch got thrown in the of course they did. Sure that they're gone. You need if you're looking for a banana to tomorrow or tonight or whatever, you're.
Speaker 2: Not going to get bananas are forty nine cents a pound. What am I made of money?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, son, bananas are gone. There was a giant bite out of it. It was it was really weird because yesterday it's it's the banana mystery. So there was like a slice in the banana yesterday, and I thought, oh, it's just a slice, maybe you know, so that was ano big deal. But then this morning there was like it was like somebody took a scoop out of the middle.
Speaker 2: Where that's probably you want to get a mouse trap and put it on where the bananas work. Why do you get this? Why do you and the bananas in the garbage? Get a hunk of banana, put it in a trap and we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Oh but I don't want to trap in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Though that's where it pens.
Speaker 4: I guess that's where they are. But I don't really love that idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you that I don't I don't know what to did. Well, maybe we had to get a cat because that dog ain't doing a damn thing.
Speaker 4: No, he was. It was barking last night. You were sleeping sound asleep with your ear plugs in of course, there was the deer in the yard, and bandit was barking his head off. I had to go in the other room and sleep with him. And then he decided that nope, that the deer is still out there. Mom, I gotta go get him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's a deer. Yeah. I. Meanwhile, there's a there's a mouse running around inside the house, playing cards with other mice or having a big old party in the kitchen. He could paralyze. But the deer out of the yard, that's the problem. Stupid dog dog.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's do we have time all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, go ahead, Okay, I got stuff in my attic, I got my my produces all damage. What should I do?
Speaker 4: Michelle, Well, that's the problem, right, it is a problem. We may have to now the dog's barking. Okay, we have an absolute mess on here this morning. The one thing is d I y removal of my little mice are not a big deal. It's kind of gross and people are probably like freaking out right now, but it's fine. Nature, just don't worry about it. But if you do have squirrels in the attic, if you have raccoons, actually yeah, or raccoons in your attic. If you have bats in the attic, that's the bad thing. Bats are actually protected species, so you can't just go, you know, try to kill them. You're not allowed to kill bats. The other animal that you're not allowed to kill during certain times of the season are skunks. Skunks will be burrowing right now pretty soon here in the spring under decks, under little areas, underneath patios and stuff, and make them babies. If you see the skunks go in, you better call a professional. Because number one, I had this situation where I was lifting a house in the spring and she had skunks under her patio and a mama skunk would go in there and was having babies. Well, the people that take care of that sort of thing, they said, oh, we can't get rid of them now. The babies are going to have to come out on their own, or we can trap. We can put a little trap in the front of them. We can trap them, but we can't kill the baby stumps. Plus, it could be a smelly disaster. If you're going to sell your house and you got.
Speaker 2: All over the place. Yeah, that's that's kind of naster. It's like Canada geese, same thing. You can't. You can't mess with those things.
Speaker 4: You can't kill them, you can't LANs with them. But anyway, so you want to get a call of professional either some wildlife removal. Stealing those entry points around the house is so very important, and some animals are going to try to get in anyway because if they've nested in there for a couple of years, Okay, if you steal one hole, maybe they're going to make another hole. And birds are the same way. If you have a nest of birds in your attic and you think it's not a big deal, I'll get rid of the birds, they'll steal them in, they'll it'll be fine. Well it's not fine because again those nests are contaminated. They could carry diseases like samonilla if your insulation is matted, and then you're not going to find out about it until you sell your house and an inspector goes into your attic and sees the mess that is left behind, and you're going to have to remediate it one one way or another. So the best way, before it costs you seventeen thousand dollars or however many thousands of dollars, you should really take care of it as soon as you see it. The other prevention tips for sure is trim the tree branches, because I actually I watched a squirrel at my neighbor's house climb up the tree climb I'm watching a lot of nature's.
Speaker 2: Well, you are nosy as hell.
Speaker 4: No, they climb the tree, climbed on the branch, onto the roof, and then with screening on the roo I don't know where he was going from there. I love it.
Speaker 2: Can I just point out I love the amount is I'm so busy. It's like you have time to sit and watch our neighbors squirrel go in and out of their house. I have had the piece since the third grade. That's how my day is. You seemingly have all the time in the world. God bless you. That's why your blood pressure is much lower than mine.
Speaker 4: No, I just take a moment to watch the squirrel.
Speaker 2: Apparently I don't know a squirrel. Go huh, not my problem. Next, I got other stuff I gotta worry about. I gotta worry about my squirrels, not their squirrel.
Speaker 4: I gotta worry about squirrel.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you go I think there's a squirrel. Okay, So a mouse sounds like a squirrel. A squirrel sounds like I don't a raccoon. A raccoon sounds like a herd of elephants. Just it's it magnifies the sound. Little scratching sounds like that. I think there's a squirrel. It's probably a mouse. You will know if there's if there's raccoons running around in your attic, you will know because it's gonna sound like you heard of elephants up there. It's gonna be super super loud. So yeah, the is always amplified. But yeah, I know pretty quiet, I.
Speaker 5: Can hear that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear that.
Speaker 2: Do you know how big that bad is?
Speaker 4: I know how big that?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 4: Like the size of your hand.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it's about the size of I don't know, it's about the size of a mouse.
Speaker 4: Actually, except that I don't know what kind of beat I used to watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm starting to think that maybe we don't have mice. Maybe my wife is just nuts. Don't they have like a hospital for you people like some sort of I don't know, treatment and impatient.
Speaker 4: Don't I have something for you.
Speaker 2: Gets you some meds. It'll be okay. My wife Michelle Sloan's Loan sells homes dot Com Up in House. If you think the segment's dumb, listen to the podcast, go check out the YouTube.
Speaker 4: I've got so much more information. A squirrel can fist true with less than a few inches little spot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's how big a banana is. See, maybe it's a squirrel we have in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, could you imagine?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: The dog would go nuts if we had a squirrel. The dog would definitely lose his mind. He didn't care about birds. He ain't gonna care about a mouse, But a squirrel. He only deals with the bigger critters. That's funny. It's like, yeah, it's a little too small for me to deal with the big ones because I'm a tiny I'm a smaller dog. I'm gonna go after a deer. He'll lose his mind. But a mouse, I don't have that coin. I don't have that kind of patience. What am I? If they're too fast, birds, they fly away, I'm just gonna sleep some more. But a deer, maybe the deer is eating. The deer's unlocking the door. Banbies coming and eating the bananas. Maybe that's what it. Maybe we're missing the whole thing. We got a problem, we got problems. We got problems. All right, Well today I sure so, so two, three or four would be amazing. Then back home against the angels in there in first place right now, and all is right with the world. We're enjoying this here, we're enjoying this all right. My wife Sloan sells homes dot com Open House show. That's on the iHeart radio app, the in the podcast and of course the YouTube channel as well. She's on the main villa Remax time. All right, love, you go go guard the produce with a gun.
Speaker 4: No, gosh, you don't really want me to have a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably true. And now how did that? How did that? How did that anvelope get in your house? Well, my wife took the shotgun and now there's a hole in the side of the house. It's pretty good, all right. Don't don't kill anything, don't kill yourself. Just be careful, okay, And for God's sake, get get more meds. All right. We got to get a news update in As she mentioned, we have Reds baseball on the way shortly here on seven hundred W that's on eleven o'clock. Inside pitch, we go from this nonsense to Chris n iheist from vigil and cybersecurity here in Cincinnati. Iran is already inside our infrastructure. You may not know that, but yeah, we're talking water, we're talking electrical and there's a new vulnerability to the point where the government two agencies, including the FBI, have joined up and said we got to watch out because they could turn off our water supply, our electric grid. Maybe not all at the same time, but it certainly is a concern. As now the ceasefire the piece lasted about fourteen minutes, and so this is the most vulnerable we are. It's our digital infrastructure got to worry about. He'll set the sea next right afternoons home of the Red seven hundred wwds. Since now we don't want.
Speaker 1: To be an American Scott's Long Show, seven hundred wlw reds baseball about an hour, we have Iranian hackers inside America's water systems, in our power grid.
Speaker 2: Than that, everything's great, everything's fine. The shortest ceasefire in the history of war happening as well, and now the Iranian's gone, Well, you know what you're gonna come after our infrastructure. We're gonna come after your digital infrastructure, and they are. In some cases this is really really frightening, but in some cases we're talking shutdowns. We also have AI involved in this whole thing, and a new cybersecurity warning just issued by the federal government on that. Chris niheis he's the CEO of Cincinnati based Vision Cybersecurity t RIS. Welcome, Thank you, Scott. It's getting fun. Huh yeah. I know you are the busiest guy in the room, so I appreciate you taking time out here. It's pretty scary because Iranian affiliated hackers are targeting what's called our Internet facing pc at PLCs, the industrial control devices. Explain what those are and why they're vulnerable.
Speaker 6: So POP is basically, it's a it's a controller that controls water systems that can control the chemicals that get put into the water. Many of these weren't connected to the Internet years ago. They were behind firewalls things like that. But with the need for remote work, the need to connect to these and even do external monitoring, a lot of these systems we're connected directly to the Internet. So we're not talking about control systems that are necessarily behind or in some case it is. But inside of water systems internal network, a lot of what we've been seeing over last week get attacked are the ones that are actually connected directly to the Internet. But with these system too, it allows to monitor or control the operations at a water system, plant or an electrical system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Intelligent Agent now are are warning private sector companies nationwide that these Iranian cybercriminals are actually hitting infrastructure as we speak. The obvious concern to be water contaminants, damage to equipment, and then what happens is public trust eroods. I mean you, as we've talked about before you turn off the water supply or taint the water supply. Literally, everyone's going to start flipping out. You thought it was bad with I don't know if Twitter's down for five minutes, Holy crap. Imagine the water supply being in question right now. They said this in retaliation for our efforts. Of course, there one major concern is that certainly it's not just a RAM, but China and Russia may already have back doors like trojan horses, and now we're hitting on our infrastructure. Do you think that's happening. I think it's happening.
Speaker 6: What I don't think is happening right now is I don't think that China Russia attacking us directly. I think they're attacking us in directly. They've been doing that for years.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: With these water systems, there there's two there's there's a concern of shutting.
Speaker 2: The water off.
Speaker 6: Contaminating the water is the is the scary part because if you can adjust the chemical uh you know, the chemical makeup of the water, you know, the chlorine things like that, it can get into the water system and then you got to plush that out before you can use it. So it's not just as much as just turning it back on. Now with China and Russia, you know, for them to attack us directly in our water systems, you know, it would be it would be a direct after war, and I think there would be a lot more escalation to that. So I think for them it's just us we attack indirectly, still attacking, but indirectly. And I think what they're doing in some cases this applying to support to a RAN to be able to do these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hackers weren't just breaking and they were manipulating what operators see on their screens.
Speaker 6: How does that change a danger long? Right, A pretty big time, because what can happen is you can make the operator. It's you know in movies, you know, you pop up on a video system, different feed and then the security guard doesn't see you walking through. Right, it's the same thing, you know, it's where you know no one even sees what you're doing on the screen, or no one sees what you're actually manipulating. And that's that's a pretty high level attack.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I one of my early career roles was working at a food storage facility.
Speaker 2: It's refrigerated.
Speaker 6: These were all over the United States and inside those systems back then. They're not connected to the trajectly to the air anymore, but at least hopefully these organizations are doing that. But they were basically to create fast freezings and fast refrigeration. You'd have ammonia control systems that get compressed onia. And these systems all had windows ninety five machines connected up to them. They're fifteen twenty million dollars systems and they don't get replaced very often.
Speaker 2: But it's the same kind of deal with that.
Speaker 6: You know, you can control these industrial systems to release pneumonia or to uh, you know, compressed somethings. So it explodes, right, you know, it's pretty crazy, and.
Speaker 2: You think of all the well chemical plants, but the things that you've described here in the Try State, and it sends chills down your spine, literally does Chris niheis with Vigilance Cybersecurities a CEO here in Cincinnati, and uh, an extremely alarming thing just happened here. It's size and the FBI put out a joint advisory warning that Iraan hackers already in our infrastructure systems via water, electrical, and the like. And that to me, that those two agencies are combined issuing this, it tells me it's a very serious threat. But also it tells me that we're seeing might be seeing one now right, I did so.
Speaker 6: And you know, these are not recent events in some ways, like the actions are, the outcomes are. But you know, the hackers have been inside our critical infrastructure for years, you know. They they come in one of the ways. You know, if you have a ransomware attack at your organization, what I always ask people is, well, what do you have because the ransomware attack usually is a diversion so that they can embed themselves for long term into your organization. So I'm always asking like, what's the next thing, right, not just how do we deal with this ransomware attack? And what you If you look back over the news the last couple of years, you saw a lot of ransomare attacks against water systems. Well, I believe that those were just moments to embed. So I do think that we're seeing you know, we are definitely seeing those attacks happen right now. I think there's some escalation to it because you know, you and I spoke a couple of weeks ago about how open source software was getting attacked a lot of the developers, so that we're getting attacked. Well, a week later on Sunday night, and I had actually reached out to this company earlier that day because you know, we've talked about some of the research that we're doing, and we reached out to them and said, hey, we think you're a target. Here's some things you need to fix. Well, it tends already that night they got attacked. That was the Axios system attack and basically in that attack, it affected over one hundred million systems, could be more, we don't know for sure, but what they did in that attack was a dumped credentials for everything on those systems, and they embedded remote trojans, which are basically backdoors into systems.
Speaker 2: So there are.
Speaker 6: A ton of you know, systems out there that have these remote access systems in it. Now here's where the crazy part about it is is that Axios delivers what's called JavaScript. JavaScript runs on every device. We have your phones or cars, everything, So anything running Actios, which is basically everything during that timeframe and if it updated, it would have gotten this remote access trojan. So these systems, you know, any any system if it you know, computer or whatever, you know, a at a industrial system or anywhere anywhere that was running at the time could have potentially gotten a remotacsis trojan on it. And that's where some of these escallations can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think the other layer to this thing too, and you're talking to the plc's the programming logic controllers, which is in kind of between the Internet and the action, you know, like a switch basically Internet control switch. Rockwell and Allen Bradley devices and they use in this case, the Iranians use Rockwell's own software to gain access. So if you're using their own software, not some sort of your malware, but you actually penetrated their own software. It looks to the systems to be legitimate. How does that tool then become the attack angle that' seem going to be harder to spot?
Speaker 6: It is because you know, the you know, just back to the same attack we've been talking about. You know, with the supply chain, if you can get access to the actual codebase, or you can get access to parts of that code base, you can put code in it and no one would ever know unless they're specifically looking for it.
Speaker 2: Now there's you can do.
Speaker 6: You know, developers will do differentials and things that to look for stuff, you know, along the way, but for the majority of time it's not something that they're just looking for. So one thing that also happened, and this is where software is really important and disclosing it to still got attacked during the supply chain attack a few weeks ago, and all of their source code for their firewalls, routers and everything else or are stolen. And so when you when you apply that to what's happened with rockwell, for instance, if the attackers got access to Rockable software, which is they could either attack directly, or they could just get a device and reverse engineer it because you could buy these on the internet, you know, and so you can reverse engineer it. Once you understand how the software works, you can find holes in the software code can then manipulate, or you can find triggers and so it's you know, the first defense of cybersecurity is just make sure people can't connect to the system. Right once they can connect to the system, there's a myriad of vulnerability that can happen, you know, depend on what access you up.
Speaker 2: Chris and I is our cybersecurity expert, the CEO of a vigilant based out of Cincinnati, and the government with a couple agencies warning about Iranian cyber attach Specifically, the power and water systems in America that we depend on every day behind the scenes are not only in jeopardy, but they've been compromised. We don't know where, we don't want when, we don't know how, And that's the scary part. Do you foresee some sort of dystopian act by the Iranians or their proxies that basically, for lack of a better term, couple of keystrokes and our whole water system or power grid goes down or are these bit more isolated pop up kind of issues. What's the extreme example you can cite.
Speaker 6: I think it depends on how desperate they get and how pushed back into a corner they feel. You know, the I would say trad you know, historically if you look at what you hear being said out loud is more I would call saber rattling, you know, and where you know it's it's hey, I need to stay based externally and then you know, on the back end there's negotiations. So if the negotiations and things like that fall through, I think that you would see more of a retaliatory or desperate aspect aspect.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, to their response big how big of it would be.
Speaker 6: It could be I mean, our whole grid could be shut you know, power could be shut down, water could be contaminated within minutes.
Speaker 2: And that's a possibility that could really that in real time. Because that's not like some sort of Stephen King novel. This is real. Yeah, that's really that's real.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: What stops that from happening, right is is controlled power. Right, So if if you know nations nations to nations being strong looking strong, having retaliatory action has always been a deterrent, right and and so that is really the line, right making sure that we are you know, looking as a as a as a nation strong, making sure that standing up for what we need to do to protect ourselves, that's the line, because if those things start to take place, say if someone takes our power grid down, it's it's go time, right like right, it's war time.
Speaker 2: Right right, Chris. I'll save the worst for last. So we all know of AI bots. We got AI out there. We're talking about deep pake, fake porn and stuff like that. Anthropic which is Claude. You know, see the commercials for Claude. It's a great tool. There's something called Claude Mythos preview and Claude methos basically is what's setting the AI world on fire right now. It's an AI model, a new one. They haven't rolled it out publicly yet, but it's so dangerous that it would cause a wave of hacks and tearror attacks because in their own analysis, Anthropics said mythos, if it fell into the wrong hands Iranians, they could easily take critical infrastructure like we're talking about, and that would be hospitals, grids, be it water, be it electric, and essentially right its own, they find the AI, finds the vulnerable and then basically blows itself up. That's what's going on here that the computer winds up saying, oh, yeah, you can exploit this code, this code and write the code and destroy its health. Right, that's where we are right now. So you know, if it falls in the wrong hands, that's the concern. How likely is that falling in the wrong hands, because if we're talking about it, it is already happening, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think that's that's where you know the in my opinion, right and from what I've been seeing research wise, I think that's why we need to take this this open source software attack in attacks so uh so critical or just so top of mind, because everything that we have is written on code, right everything, And if you can control the compilers, if you can control we're embod software into the various systems to get updated, for instance, a security update, right happens. Nobody stops putting security updates in. So if I'm if I'm a hacker and I embed now we're into a security you're going to deploy it really really fast and get get in something else. It's not so the getting access to the code, I don't think is an impossible thing to even think about. And in some ways it may even be leaked who knows, you know. And and just by the very fact that I'm talking about it, anthropic is going to be a big target for nation states to go after this technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just wonder, you know, the behavioral concerns about this whole thing that the model and Task attempted to conceal forbidden actions where they would find an exploit to edit files and lack of permission for and made it look okay. And that's frightening in the long hands, namely the iranements. So our threat level has gone up a little bit, I would say, in the last seventy two hours.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, it's barrenly, you know, it's barely. And then I think we're not as a nation. The organizations that make up you know, all the businesses that we all work for, they are not ready, you know, to deal with a lot of things that are coming. And we see that in the news every single day. And you know, we've been the industry, I've been sinistories, a lot of cybersecurity out there doesn't really work, and it's really a lot a lot of it's behind. And so when you have these things that are barely forward at what feels like the speed a light starting to overwhelm the system that's there, and defensive AI is going to be is always going to be behind offensive a high because offensive AI has the time to learn and create its attack where its defensive has to do it on a dime in real time. And yeah, in real time, and it's not always dis affected that way.
Speaker 2: Chris and I heis. He's the CEO of Cincinnati based Vigilant Cybersecurity. He's on top of it and we'll continue to follow it. And that's a concern, is not a well. I mean, we always look at a brick and mortar attack for sure on our infrastructure buildings, but the digital one is happening as we speak. Our water are electric and it's very vulnerable. Chris, thanks again for the insight, man. Pleasure than there you go. News on the way in just minutes on the big one seven hundred WW. We have Reds baseball coming up in less than an hour, Cincinnati at Miami. Let's take a nice baseball. What about winning today, you take three or four, you come back home. Life is good for the first place Reds on seven hundred W. Here we go Sloanly seven hundred WW and the short day we have Reds Baseball coming up. In about twenty two minutes from right now, Mark, we will go to the Regiator Network and of course that means getaway day for the Red Legs. You got Miami and can you get three or four? That'd be awesome. In the interim though, on Thursday mornings have Sonjay Shaevakrimani here. He's an er doctor also fitness and food guy and you can find it at dine Well Doc. And your gut may be We heard about gut health. You heard all about all the time and protecting your brain, but there's new research on what you eat in the bacteria, the good backteria living inside of you and it might be the key to unlocking Alzheimer's and Sonjay's and study this morning. Welcome, How are you been, Bud?
Speaker 7: Been good?
Speaker 5: Son?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? Before we get into that, I wanted to bring this story up because this is real life stuff. So the news broke a couple of days ago. This woman her name is Rachel Tussey, and this tussy goes to a Cincinnati plastic surgeon, goes and has a mom tummy tuck being done. And I had no idea these things are nine hours long. But nine hour surgery. Everything went well, minimal blood loss. Two nurses administered fentanyl and delauded and the doctor. So those are the nurses and the antestition ands caesiologists. But the doctor had a press conference, doctor Torque, and said it caused a fatal overdose. And so this is a huge loss. It made news yesterday. I guess the takeaway from this thing is no worry you stand on. Plastic surgery and procedures like that is one thing, but is it patient? Are there warning signs and something like that can happen. It's just kind of luck of the draw.
Speaker 7: I think this is the hard part. So on, like there are accusations and everything, but we don't know all of the facts and we may never you know, at the end of the day. We all react differently to some degree, to different medications and different dose of medications. So yeah, there's always a risk you're taking. And any time you go under the knife, anytime you receive general anesthesia or even medications in general, you're taking a risk. And so I think the big thing here is that you know, we can do one we can do everything right, and things can still go wrong or you know, could something have gone wrong that could have been prevented, And that's what that's what, you know, it's not just the legal system but also the medical system to look into to make sure that this doesn't happen again.
Speaker 2: If this was preventable? Is this unusual? And that the physician is the one having the press conference and pressing the church.
Speaker 7: I was surprised, but at the same time, you know, and I feel for the Tussy family and it's tragical when the story broke. Being a physician too, I was like, oh this this, I mean, I know, he's a public profile. I mean, he's a very public profile, and to you know, have your name in the news like that is never anything any of us want to have. And so I kind of feel for all parties right now, but certainly for the Tussy family and you know, whatever doctor Torg is going through and that facility. You know, we at the same time we want to be compassionate, we also have to find the reason for problems and make sure again that we can fix them so that they don't happen again to another.
Speaker 2: Inassi, he said. Doctor Torre said, well, it was the nurses because they waited four minutes after telling him that nine one one had been called. Everything was fined up to that point. They gave her one hundred and fifty micrograms of fetanyl and half a milligramma. Delauded. Does that jump out at you as like the wrong combo.
Speaker 7: Or you know, whenever medications are stacked there can be a problem. That is, you know what in what time frame were those times?
Speaker 2: Right? So many unknowns? Is a patient you ever know? That's the thing. And the stake cleared the nurses too, The pharmacological board said there's nothing to see here.
Speaker 7: So yeah, there's a Again there's a lot of unknowns. And then you know, there's always three versions of the truth and the stories, you know, and at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Days they take away. What's a takeaway for a listener, It's like bad things can happen, is.
Speaker 7: That one bad thing can happen, but that just kind of leaves a lot up to chance. I think there's one thing I've I've you know, I didn't. I've heard of doctor Torque before, but I've read a lot since, and you know, he's an excellent surgeon and his patients love him, and so technically he seems like a great person. Bedside manner seems great. And then you know, but you also have to think about where this is happening. And this was another clinic, and and there I'm not saying anything about the clinic. I don't know anything about that place. But you know, you have to research not just the person doing the surgery, but where you're doing it too, And so maybe that's that's something, is that there are multiple layers of If you're looking for the very best, which we all are for ourselves, look deeper than just the single person.
Speaker 2: Should we be averse to having anything done in an outpatient surgery center as opposed to a hospital, I want to say adverse.
Speaker 7: I think some you know, hospital stuff comes with certain things too, and so there's probably more infections, but I don't have to data to back it up. Yeah, well there you go. And so you know, it's it's weighing pros and cons. Again, no surgery is one hundred percent safe, uh, and so it is taking that into account and and just know that you know, there's good justification for lots of surgeries, but also always weighed against the potential stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think for me from my perspective marketing is that you know, you see these these ads and it could be on TV, could be streaming, could be on social media. It's like, oh my god, look at the before and after and I just went in and took and I there's a lot more to it. Because they are administering drugs. You are technically they're managing your death basically, you are, you're borderline dye right when they when you go under, it's you know, they're they're managing a coma basically, and so they can do this procedure. So you got to ask yourself, is it the results? Is it worth it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And you know it's and it is hard to know, especially when you're playing, quote playing with numbers. You know, if there's a two percent chance of something, is that worth it? And it's a harder thing when you haven't gone through it yet. So but just you know, be aware that no surgery is completely safe, yeah, exactly, or any medicine for that matter. There's baby aspirin, there's a risk with that as well. He is a resident physician here. Sanja Shaefer Kamani our health and fitness guy. And the reason we're're my main topic today, of course, is that is watching what you you hear about probiotics. And we know about antibiotics, but probiotics, probiotics, all these things, and now we're learning there's a link between that and the war on Alzheimer's. And this has to do with a review of a bunch of clinical trials that targeting gut bacteria may slow that cognitive decline in dementia progression, which is amazing. So in plain terms, it's called gut brain axis. I don't know what that means. Explain it to me because I'm stupid. Yeah, it sounds well. Before we even go further, I just want to send a big happy birthday to my fiance Megan. Oh so, yeah, we've we've already celebrated a little bit. We'll celebrate b Yeah. Well, hey, easy, I want to.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't want to know. I don't care, get your you know, keep your freak freaking that's all that's right. I don't know what you're thinking, but I heard what you said, So anyway, let's talk about gut brain health here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so gut brain health, this is all originates kind of in the gut and where our health comes from as a result of that. All right, And so you know, if you started bringing up this topic ten years ago, everyone thought you were crazy. There's been a ton of research done in this, and there's a lot of stuff to back up these ideas.
Speaker 2: And so the idea is.
Speaker 7: You have a microbiome or a bunch of bacteria, fungi, viruses, other quote pathogens, little things living in your gut that do a lot. And so you know, back in the day, it was okay, eat your fiber, so you stay regular.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: Fiber has its purpose, It bulks us up and it knows on its way. But what we're finding is that fiber or things that contain fiber actually feed the bacteria in your gut, and those bacteria, as a result, makes stuff that helps us feel better. And that's where the whole gut brain axis comes from. So you'll break it down. So you have all these bacteria and other things that are living in your gut, you have and which which are your They don't call this but biotics. We can consider the biotics, and then you have the prebiotics, which is the food for them, So that's your fiber, that's stuff like anulin as well other things that you ingest that go to your gut, feed those those bacteria, which are healthy bacteria for the most part, and then they can make their post biotics, which is a true term, which is these short chain fatty acids for lack of a better term, these little things, including the most famous one is buteriate. And those also not just help the health of your gut and keep your gut healthy and decrease inflammation in your gut and decrease the chance of colon cancer, but they leak or they go outside of your gut and affect other things, including your nerves, which our thought to also help your your brain.
Speaker 2: Interesting and everyone's Is it like a fingerprint? Do we all have different maybe the same bacteria, but the profilefere to take some of that out of your stomach and your call and look at it. Go, Okay, you're different than the person standing next to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we all have different basically microbiomes. So all of the bacteria in a gut, different percentages, different types. There's thousands of different bacteria bacteria type. I mean, we're talking on the verge of trillions of bacteria, but thousands of types within each of us. And it is exactly like you just said, a fingerprint of different combinations and different amounts, and depending on what you're eating, depending on what you're exposed to on the daily basis, it will change.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how do we know what the optimal amount or optimal bacterium is for that gut? How do you do that? How do you find out?
Speaker 7: That's the tough part because the truth is we're all different, and so what do you give to your different fingerprint? And that's thing that we all have to find out for ourselves. So that's why some of us will bloat with certain foods and some of us can. There are you know, overall there's like you'll hear lack of basillis, which is a certain type of bacteria, but there's like one hundred types of lack of basillis and which is the right one that you want to be doing things in the gut? Which makes the probiotics that you buy and supplement form really tough because they'll choose a few strains here and there, and it's.
Speaker 2: What you don't know. Is there a test you can have done?
Speaker 7: Not that I know of, but I'm sure like your your gut can be tested. I mean we can look at the stool and figure it out, but I'm not sure that's commercially.
Speaker 2: Right now, yes, okay, all right, right now it's been uh the shaper Kamadi are eer doc physician and of course health guru here on the Scots launch a Thursday day mornings and they're talking about gut health, which is this whole new It really is this whole new frontier I think for medicine. Like you know, we kind of thought, hey, I got upset stomach, you take a drug or something that some pepto bismol and now it's like, well there's gonna be something all with your gut health. So we know about probo preobiotics, probiotics, post biotics now that you're talking about. But it's like, you know, okay, so are you talking to eat more yogurt?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely mean what that is?
Speaker 5: What it is?
Speaker 7: So uh you mentioned and I still don't know is it key phrase a kaffir, but you can.
Speaker 2: Think it's kind of like tart tasting and.
Speaker 7: Exactly and so what I like to do is think about So I like acronyms to keep things simple. But the three f's I think about when it comes to a healthy gut, which is fiber, it's fermented stuff, and then it's fitness.
Speaker 2: And we'll talk about all those.
Speaker 7: So you know, fermented stuff like you mentioned with kaffir uh, also kombucha, so this is another acronym. All the keys, kombucha, sour kraut, all of those can help with your and kimchi actually from the East, and so all those help with fermentation. They carry these natural extra bacteria that enter your gut and will help you digest. So you have the fermented foods that you can and should eat. In fact, there was a study based on that that that helped fermented food helped your brain function, and so eating those every day are helpful. Stuff like Greek yogurt which has oftentimes the live probiotics and kaffir and other yogurts. Just be careful of the the fake sugars or the real sugars that they're introduced into that with the flavors. And so that's the ferment part. We then have fiber, and most of us have heard of it, but here's the thing. Half Actually, we're getting about half the fiber we need a day. On average, only five percent of the US has the recommended daily amount of fiber in their diet. And this is huge because that is your food for your bacteria so that it can make the good stuff. So you're you're thinking about this as a whole you know, different organism living.
Speaker 2: Inside of you. It's almost like a pet.
Speaker 7: You got to take care of it. You just got to take some other well. Yeah, actually was a great source for you know, for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, so you can take and you can also take fiber supplements that that will help to you.
Speaker 7: You can and you know, I went I went to Costco the other day to look at the fiber content of hills and you have to take like five or six of these, right, and you get like two or three grams.
Speaker 2: So it's not a ton. Eating natural foods.
Speaker 7: In fact, lentils, beans, those are your main source for fibers.
Speaker 2: You want to get a lot of fun good to know, and there's a connection now to Alzheimer's doctor Sanjay Shavercamadi and studios, our health and fitness guy at Dinewell Doc. If you want to find out more for him. Thanks, Buddy, appreciate it. We got to get to a Red's roundup. We have baseball coming up in nine minutes here Red's in Miami. Can they win another series? We'll find out in minutes on the Home of the Red seven hundred w D other body, Cincinnati,