Speaker 1: I can't believe I just saw that. I popped on an AD for something. You ever pop on an AD and when you see it, you go, I think I want to buy this thing the time every day. A clothing company recently announced a shirt that can supposedly remain odor free for more than a month while wearing it every day. Naturally, they're cheap too, by the way. The latest version of the shirt is a seventy nine dollars shirt. So if well, I know it, you wear it every day, you wouldn't do that. The clothing company is called how would you pronounce this? Uh, it's h e R C l e O N. You can actually look it up. Recently announced the shirt that supposedly remains odor free for more than a month while wearing it every single day. In truth, by the way, they've tried this out in the summer, hot months to find this out.
Speaker 2: Like people like you.
Speaker 3: Then wear it one day and it's got crap all over it, a throat in the wash.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Well, if you're wearing a bib, I can wear a bib with us. Here's how they're doing it. It's got an ingredients of copper, silver, zinc, gold, volcanic ash, how heavy is this shirt? And other secret ingredients that will help keep the thing clean. The shirt is available in all kinds of colors, navy blue, burgundy, dark green, and black. Here's the interesting thing. You can order it right now. It says you can order it right now, or if you want to, you can actually wait, let's send. He says you can order it right now and it will be delivered to your house within a couple of weeks. You know what this reminds me of? Do you guys ever see the commercials with the guy who is Olivia Benson's cop friend from a law and order SVU, who is her longtime partner, Yeah, her longtime partner. This guy something Maloney or whatever. Did you ever see his commercials? Christopher Christopher Maloney. He does commercials all the time for some kind of a shirt that you wear that supposedly makes your backfield. Tommy Copper, Tommy, do you know what I'm talking about? What its compress?
Speaker 2: Watching TV commercials?
Speaker 1: Shannon, I watch a lot. First off, I watch a lot of a lot of news, so I have a lot of you know, CNN, Fox News, MS NOW. But I also have a lot of honestly, uh, you know, random TBS TNT occasionally, you know what I mean. I flip around Tommy Coppers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you wear Do you honestly think if you pay seventy six ninety nine for this shirt full of copper and zinc and gold and volcanic energy, that you would wear it every day?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'd necessarily want to wear the shirt every single day, although I will tell you this, I wear jeans a lot of times, multiple days, and I just throw them in the dryer just to to firm them up a little bit. You know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I do, the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to. I try to keep that firmed up and also get rid of the butt smell because I feel like there's a but I'll throw it in there with a bounty sheet. Boom done. And this is why Chelsea washes the clothes. Now.
Speaker 3: Anything that says that it's not going to stink or like sure like Lululemon has moisture wicking or whatever that is such bs, I don't know, and I'm like, I'm still sweaty and wet.
Speaker 1: The only time I would do this is for like a challenge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if I got a challenge to like wear the same shirt every day, Like I would do.
Speaker 1: That, would you? It's like if the company paid me. Yeah. It was like, look, bro, we're going to tell you.
Speaker 2: This suckers for all of this crap.
Speaker 1: Not that, but I love like this. Can we have people call us up and tell us whatever the ad is of something that they saw on Instagram and they bought it because it was so good they had to buy it, Because I'd love to hear those what we're gonna say it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Oh, I was just going to say that I'm the opposite, Like as soon as I see sponsored on something scroll oh.
Speaker 2: Really, oh man, some of that like some of these ads, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Clothes don't all the housing products of furniture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy I'm not on TikTok because I heard TikTok shop is like I would be so broke.
Speaker 1: Like my favorite is like, like I don't need a shirt that doesn't smell. I need a couch that doesn't get stained, you know what I mean? Like I know that they have like the stuff that you can put on your couch so that doesn't get stained. It doesn't work, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or rugs that can withstand dog peek dog pee not smell. There is no amount of wool light or whatever, full lax, nothing that will remove that smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chelsea uses this like spray stuff that you're supposedly spray, and the dogs won't go back and be there anymore.
Speaker 3: Trust I've tried it all.
Speaker 2: It's like now they love that spot.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, like this would be nice for packing to go away, Like if you if you're at a trip to go away, you pack one shirt. I'm not mad at that. I mean seriously, well, what happens.
Speaker 3: When you dribble pasta sauce on it, or red wine or your coffee.
Speaker 1: You're screwed tied to go get the dark navy one.
Speaker 4: It was like a door dropped the pour water on it and right off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cancer on a pair of pants. It's chemicals that makes it that way.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever? Uh, did you ever hear the story about Johnny Dare? You know who Johnny Dare? Is you ever hear me talk about my buddy Johnny? You met him at the Hall of Fame thing, Kevin Johnny Dare's old program director and he's still the program director in Kansas City is a whole bob, but they call him the actual words, A whole bob. Every single day of his life has worn a black T shirt with a pair of medium blue jeans, with a pair of brown brown shoes. It looks like every single day he's wearing the same outfit, the same one every single day. Yeah, it's smart kind of has the same outfit every day.
Speaker 2: There's really changing it up lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have been with color, but it's like a quarter zip and a that's my summer outfit. It's my summer thing. I did pack, by the way, for this thing this weekend. I packed a lot of jeans, white jeans. I packed my white jeans. They may come out. I may wear them on my panel. I may wear the white jeans on the panel.
Speaker 2: Send us photos.
Speaker 1: I'm white jeans in it on the panel. Maybe we'll see white. Can I tell you? I bought a white T shirt and I bought I bought an Italian horn necklace too. I'm gonna wear that too. Oscar, what's going on? Oscar? Hey?
Speaker 2: First time?
Speaker 6: Long time?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Oscar?
Speaker 7: Not much, not much so regarding the sponsored ads and also on like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook. A lot of times those are just items that someone's getting pushed to, you know, advertise, and they're just drop ships from like Ali Baba Dhga any of that. So you're gonna wait like two three weeks when reality, you could just pay like, I don't know, five bucks more on Amazon, get the same product, different name, and you get in like two days.
Speaker 1: Okay. A quick question for you. Would you buy a shirt that you all you had to do was put that thing on in every day? You could wear that shirt, the same shirt without cleaning it.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's real, to be honest, because I feel like it gets stinky after a while.
Speaker 1: Well, what's unreal about the thing? Don't understand what what you would think that would not be real?
Speaker 7: The material or something, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't necessarily, you know, think that they don't have this thing. And by the way, the idea of this, if they can make that into a shirt, make it into a pair of pants and underwear. Next, would you wear the same underwear every single day if it didn't smell? That's kind of crazy. What's up? Alissa Hi?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: First time, long time? So I'm calling in regards to you know, ads that you get on your social media. So I used to work out in a gym that had a little bit darker lighting. Recently, in the last six months, switched to a new gym. Listen, I work out a lot. I've had three kids. I realized that the more lighting, you can see a lot more stuff when you're working out. And I was targeted by an ad for cameltoe preventative under.
Speaker 2: Off by it.
Speaker 6: Is it called camel no.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes by it.
Speaker 2: I am telling you that is a yes purchase.
Speaker 5: So I did. And they're also supposed to be like, you know, like moisture wicking or whatever, because sometimes when you work out hard in your groin area, you know, I don't know, you just begin a little sweaty down there. So listen. I bought some. I bought four prayers I approve. I wear them all the time. Ten out of ten recommend listen.
Speaker 1: I get goldbone ads sent to me all the time too. The crotch, the crash. You know, I've never tried it. Honestly, I've never tried it. I probably need it, but I've never tried it.
Speaker 5: The gold Bone's probably a little bit cheaper, but yeah, thanks Melissa, appreciate you call us more often.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a great day.
Speaker 1: Guys, you too, take care of yourself. Melissa is on with us right now. Hi Melissa, good morning, Good morning Melissa. How are you fantastic? What's going on? Just the two of us here on the phone together, everybody else left? I see are you doing? What are you wearing? What are you wearing? Are you are you wearing a shit? By the way, can you imagine? Can you imagine you're doing the hot thing and you're going what are you wearing? I'm wearing a shirt that you can wear every single day day or Tommy Copper? What's going on, Melissa?
Speaker 6: I'm actually very proudly wearing a tennis outfit for the first time. So I'm going to play pickleball for the first time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, going very nice tennis street girls here, huh.
Speaker 6: I wanted to call because just because you like it doesn't smell doesn't mean it's not disgusting. It needs to be washed. Like if you aren't going anywhere out in public, your shirt is getting dirty, your clothes are getting dirty. I am a teacher, and I change the minute I come home before I touch anyone or anything, because again, you might not smell, but somebody's naveed on you or coughed on you, or you touch something, and that's discussing.
Speaker 1: And listen, I'm going to tell you that I think that's probably this. Remember during COVID, we used to leave our clothes in our garage exactly, you know what I mean, Like we all thought we were like stopping the we're stopping the illness. Be you by doing that, you probably should when you come home and instantly take off your clothes, you know, and change out of them, especially if you're somebody that works in school like that. So well, thank you. Hey, are you getting excited you're going to be back in school here soon?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. You're hilarious.
Speaker 1: When do you guys go back before Labor day or after?
Speaker 6: We are still after labor day, which is glorious for me. I do enjoy it, but we don't get out until June eighteenth.
Speaker 1: That wow, Well, enjoy your last month or so that you got. It's going to go fast. You've never played pickleball before?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 1: Do you know the rules? Like do you know like the whole not any you can't go into the kitchen and all the rest of that stuff.
Speaker 2: If I can do it, you can. I promise there's a kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, they'll tea, they'll teach you. But the rules are you're gonna love it. Who are the people you're going to play with?
Speaker 6: Other teachers?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's incredible. You guys are going to have a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Seriously, it's a lot of I'm excited they play every Wednesday. I'm excited to go for the first time with my ridiculous outfit.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't wait to get you back on a regular basis listening to us in the morning on your way to school. That is very true. Take care of Melissa. We appreciate you.