Speaker 1: The Dave Ryan Show on Katie W b M. Musky Hunk. No, it's actually uh, I don't know that lost nothing save night Passion wood Bergamo. You still us a sitting there? What did we give you? Axe body spread? Yeah, this is I think my first birthday that I celebrated with you. Guys.
Speaker 2: You got me AX, which is if you know ax, it's the worst given high school locker room.
Speaker 1: Black vanilla what they called me in high school, by the way, black vanilla. Okay, all right, it's Katie Wild be well, get a keyword for you for Sabrina Carpenter. I hope you play this game. I will tell you the truth. There's a lot of people who played it a week ago or two weeks ago, but they're not playing anymore because you're like I already played I already. Men, the more entries you get, it's more like buying another raffle tickets. So make sure you use that keyword. I will just tell you what keyword is right now, because I know what the keyword is right now. The keyword to win is feather. And just go to the iHeartRadio app and tap tap that red microphone button and then just say the keyword is feather, and then tap the end button and you're good to go. Keyword is feather. We do it every thirty minutes. Bailey helday, I did. I'm trying to go on more dates on hinge. So the last guy.
Speaker 3: I went on dates with we went on like three dates and then it turned into it was nothing, which is fine but sure.
Speaker 1: But now if I have a guy who's like, do you want to go on a date, I'll.
Speaker 3: Be like, yes, because I can go on multiple dates in a week.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Do you the point of that? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: So? I went on one yesterday. We went to Red Cow in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Now that's what a pizza place. No, it's just like a restaurant American food. I should red Cave Rabbit. Yeah, and all we did was get drinks. We didn't eat or anything. I can't eat on dates because I don't want to be seen shoeing. I get you, what time did you plan the date for?
Speaker 1: Six? Okay, just trying to get the picture here. Yeah, okay, so I'm you know, he was nice. He was nice.
Speaker 3: I would say, Dave guess in percentage wise one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: How much percentage did I speak on this tape. Ooh, you were nervous. He was probably nervous. He's probably taken the lead. I'd say you probably. You probably spoke. I'd say fifteen percent of the date.
Speaker 3: I think that's correct. Yeah, that is correct. Yeah, I spoke about fifteen percent of the date. He did talk a lot about like his job or and his former job, and he's like weirdly well known in like a political sphere. He's like a political commentator and is quite popular on like Twitter, and a lot of the stories that he was telling because then I played like the do you know gag? Because I know a handful of people in politics. I'd be like do you know so and so? And he'd be like, oh, yes, oh he hates me. And then I'd be like, okay, do you know so and so. He'd be like, oh, yes, that guy hates me. And I'm like, why do these people hate you? Like why are you being hated by so many people? I don't understand? And he spends a lot of time on Twitter getting into like Twitter feuds, like political Twitter feuds.
Speaker 1: Kind of hobby. Yes, that's what they do, you know, like collecting coins. Some people love doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And knowing that I still went on this date with this man because I because again I'm trying to like say yes to go on dates and things like that. And he was still nice. He was very complimentary of like me and my job. He used to listen to this show, he said, which is cool. He's like, yeah, you're really easy to talk to, and you don't use a lot of filler words, and you always have a great response, and you're really quick, like quick witted. And I was like, oh cool, thank you so much. That's really nice because that's my problem though, is that I'm.
Speaker 1: Really easy to have a conversation with.
Speaker 3: So it comes to the end of the date and he's like, I would love to see you again. This was really great, Like if you'd really like, if you'd want to, I'd love to see you again. Yeah, And that's my thing, is that everybody wants to see me again even if it didn't go well.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it necessarily went all that well. I think that barely spoke. I think there's sometimes there's hope, and I think this is what I know about conversation. There's a book called How to Make Friends and Influence People, and it's all about listening. If you listen, people love you. And he walked away, I promise you, saying, man, we had a great conversation, right because you listened and he thought it was a great conversation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think I kind of shot myself on the foot too, because he wasn't really great at eye contacts, so he kept looking away. So I was trying to overcompensate by giving him all of the icontras's, So I was like staring at him and like nodding and trying to be super like receptive and any Even if he asked me a question, I would start answering the question and then he would interrupt me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the worst. I think several friends that have done that. It's like, let me make this about.
Speaker 3: Me, right, and and like what he would interrupt me, and then his story would be interesting. But then I would try like you know, when you start telling a story, they interrupt you, and then you just give up on your story because you.
Speaker 1: Don't even try to pick up. Yeah, they didn't listen to a thing, So like, I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Go back and revisit the story that I was just telling, because clearly your story is better than mine.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I went on this date with and we did not we did not touch butts. We didn't touch at all when we got up to leave, like shake hands. No, we didn't touch at all. He didn't shake my hand, he didn't give me a hug or anything. But when he did say like, oh we should do this again, I had a really great time.
Speaker 1: I like pivoted.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, when you leave, like just so you know, I'm gonna go this way to go to the bathroom. So don't think like, oh, she's leaving me and she's going somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I'm just happening. And he's like, okay, I guess that's whatever. You got to watch on YouTube for Bailey's facial expressions because we are on TV on Dave Ryan TV on YouTube.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was it was fine. I went and then I went home and I went to bed.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you know what you signed up. You signed up, you went to practice. Yep, it doesn't mean you got the role. It just means you signed up. You went to the tryout, right, try good for you.
Speaker 3: And I have another date on Friday with a different person, and then I might have another date next Tuesday with a.
Speaker 5: Different person, and we've been keeping we've been able to keep them straight because Bailey.
Speaker 3: Is nicknamed I nicknamed them stuff. And this guy was Twitter feud guy.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: So when Bailey was like saying yes and she's like, oh, I have the stay tonight, I was like, is that Twitter feud guy?
Speaker 1: Like I knew what she was guy.
Speaker 3: And then there's average guy, which is Friday Average average guy.
Speaker 1: Now average is good because average is good. And then there's the intellectual that's next to me. It's funny because Jenny's can I say you're guy paddle board guy because she met him paddle boarding over the summer story at all, it's close enough, so whatever, nobody cares, so paddle board guy. I dated a girl named tall Blonde and chatty. That's what me and my friends referred to her as. Her name is Gretchen. She might even still be listening. Is back back in the way, back in the day when Susan and I were broken up, and so my friend nicknamed her tall blonde and chatty or TBC. Yeah gretch and shout out you're still around. I'm sure you're coastal, tall blonde and chatty. What about you, Vonn. You have a nickname for anybody?
Speaker 2: Not that I've dated, but I used to have a coworker who just was such a clutz, just an odd fellas and his name was Dan, so he called him Dizzy.
Speaker 1: Dan all the time. He didn't know it, though. We asked on Facebook, what nickname did you have for somebody that you dated. Ashley says, we named my sister's ex but grease because he wore his dirty mechanic pants and put a grease stain on mom's new couch. Somehow he was promoted later to Sir oil Bottom. Another one. I called my mom's ex boyfriend d Breath when I was a teenager. Oh it is old d Breath coming over. Here's one. Andrea called her boyfriend diabetes Dave. Maybe he had diabetes. Okay, I dated a guy, Sarah says. I dated a guy with red hair that I lovely, lovely and called him woody would Pecker? I love it. Kevin says horse face. But good law that body, he says, good lord. It's essential for the group chats for you to have a nickname for everybody. My friend, I dated a woman back in Ohio and she had an oily complexion, and my friend John nicknamed her greasy nose. How's old greasy nose? And I'm like, oh cold her? The How's old grease? Oh? There was another one. She's a rather larger girl. Brentley called her linebacker. How's the line face? He also called it another one, leather face? How's a leather face? This is what people do, is I think probably especially guys. Guys are like, yeah, hoo's old leather face. How's the linebacker? And she's nice? I love her a lot.
Speaker 5: You know, we didn't do that. We just called people for what they were. Like my friend called her ex thunder sea word, thunder sea word. Yeah, because he was, Yeah, he was. He was not a good person to her. And yeah, I feel like I don't know I did. I did date someone who I call them big d Bo.
Speaker 1: Big d bo Bo, Like his name is bo big d Bo. Yeah, yeah, obviously the d I said. No, I know, Yeah, I know, I understand. Yeah. If you got one texted into us at KDWDB one five three nine two one uh and we would love to hear that, or you can use the talk back feature. We'll be back one hour commercial free. We're gonna play a little name that tune coming up next on kW be one of our favorite games of the week. Back one hour commercial free on KD wub uh. We were talking about Bailey's date and it's just always an adventure to hear about Daily's Daily's baiting life or or Daily's Bailey's dating life. And you had a date last night? And then what how do we get on nicknames? Because I call him Twitter feud guy because that's what he likes to do. Yeah, a couple of text messages. What weird name did you have for somebody you dated? Uh? Here's one. My ex's nickname was toothless okay, very descriptive okay. Another guy who's very hairy. Me and my friend called him fozzy, like Fozzy Bear. That is yeah normal. Uh. My worst was my friend whose ex situationship may climbed through his second story window. He was window guy even when I met him face to face. Told my best friend about a girl I was dating her cat between her leg Oh, okay, her cat. Her cat looked like a catcher's mit, so he would always say, how's catcher's mitt? When she would come around. She thought it was an inside joke. Between us because I used to play baseball. But her nickname was Catcher's Mitt. That's terrible. I should have pre read that one. I did not preread that. One's exactly dated. A guy called him eleven because he made eleven dollars an hour. He was so proud of his job. Depends on the year, you know, back in the day and in the nineties, that would have been eleven dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: This is called pants jerky. Mike always had beef jerky in his cargo pants, pockets pants. I think that's funny. Ex boyfriend's name was Gonzo.
Speaker 1: Why was it Gonzo? You know what gonzo looks like, the long nose. The long nose. Okay. My sister's high school boyfriend was pork Chop. He used to call me beefsteak. Ooh.
Speaker 3: This person says they have two separate guys. One they called him lips and one with SOUPCN.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I get SOUPCN lips. I'm not really sure. I probably just got a big juicy lips. We have a talk back on the iHeart app Oh cool.
Speaker 3: We called one of my old boyfriend's grandpa.
Speaker 6: He was like twenty or thirty years older than I so called him Grandpa.
Speaker 1: And then one we called cry.
Speaker 6: Baby because every time that he would drink.
Speaker 1: You just cry cry baby. Well there's another one that I don't know that I can play.
Speaker 2: We he lost one of his delegates in a bull riding accident because it used to be a bull rider in Wyoming, and it's fourth he's always been known as one b yeah, one in in.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's all goodness is terrible. All right, we are gonna do I think a little Dave's dirt a little bit early here on KATWB. And don't forget you're never more than thirty minutes away from that Serena up and her keyword. I know we've been pounding on this for the last three weeks or so, and I know you're probably like I know, but every time you enter, you get another chance at that flyway. It's like buying another raffle ticket. So make sure you're here at seven thirty five. If you're like I can't be here, make an effort to be here, because it's totally worth it. Let's do the dirt Dave Ryan Show one on one point three KDWB. Where's see what's going on in the dirt today. Today is National Stress Awareness Day. Stress is real and it is damaging to both your mental and physical health. This day encourages you to find ways to reduce the stress in your life. I would say one of the biggest stress relievers is getting up and moving around because you can have an outlet for that stress instead of like internalizing it and squeezing your organs from the outside. That's what stress will do, squeezes your organs and making this up from the outside. Exert that energy so it goes out of you. So go get some exercise, work up a sweat. A walk is a great exercise. But if you walk with the rock Best, I'm gonna say, go on Amazon buy yourself a forty dollars Rock Best, and then you can make it even more of a walk.
Speaker 3: I gotta open up my little box, my walking pad that I got. It's still in the box. I don't have time to open it. But today I'm doing it today that day because you've inspired me.
Speaker 1: Cardi B's fourth child is going to be a boy.
Speaker 3: Her football star boot Stefan Diggs spilled the beans to People Magazine. He says, Hey, it's a boy, That's enough for me. I can't wait to make him do pushups and sit ups and run around.
Speaker 1: This is fun. Her first boy though, right, she has a boy with Offset.
Speaker 3: Yes, she has three children with Offset and and Steffan Diggs also has two kids as much.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Cardi b is having a boy. Oh lot of babies. All right.
Speaker 2: Well Tom Hanks is getting ready to talk about Toy Story five. Well, he was doing an interview and he's talking about how the original Toy.
Speaker 1: Story there was a story that got dumped.
Speaker 7: And everybody involved in it. We recorded a Toy Story movie for about eighty minutes of it that was completely thrown out a different story. Yeah, it was everything because the people who are running the studio, not Pixar, said look, it's a cartoon. Let's make him wise cracking and insult each other and come up with goofy things. It didn't work. It wasn't Toy Story, it wasn't what Pixar was going for.
Speaker 1: So they got rid of eighty minutes of the original story, which is a lot. It's two years worth they're filming that. You kind of have to go back and start from scratch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I rewatched Toy Story for the first time in years.
Speaker 1: And years and years this past summer. That's a very yelly movie. Wood.
Speaker 3: He is yelling the whole time, buzzy toy exactly toy, and it's just like very loud, very loud. But it's still good.
Speaker 1: All right, Karen, it's toy story. You fet you can't do that. Sid is a victim. He's just a kid who's having fun in a different way. Sid is a sick, little twisted little day. Yeah, it's going to be an engineer when he grows up. It's not Nope, Yeah, yeah, he's going to be AX murderer ANX. In other things, this is interesting, the whole budget thing with the with the air traffic controllers not being paid. Yeah, they're saying, if it's not fixed by Thanksgiving, it's gonna be a nightmare to travel. And that's what I'm traveling. We are thinking about it too, because you know that's you know, you travel. You usually leave on a Wednesday, you come back probably on a Sunday. That's what people do. Kids come home from college, and people go down to Florida to see their aunt Louise. And it's going to be a nightmare. There's already they're saying, if staffing shortages continue, they may close certain air spaces. Now that's not the same thing as an airport, but it might be. But I cannot imagine they'd be like, oh yeah, we're gonna close Las Vegas Airport, We're gonna close Houston Airport. They say mass flight delays, mass cancellations, and you might see us close certain parts of the airspace because we can't management because we don't have the air traffic controllers. So we will restrict the airspace when we feel it's not safe.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm going to manifest that not happening to me because I'm taking like five different flights in that time period, me and my mom.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be right. If they don't, it's gonna be rough. So man, I'm just going to tell you that is still three weeks away. But think about a backup plan, whether you can drive or where you're gonna stay here, and you know, go to Wildfire for Thanksgiving dinner, which we did you one year and it was awesome. Well great, okay.
Speaker 3: Small Biles confessed on TikTok that she's had three cosmetic surgeries, but two of them you would never be able to tell. She challenged her followers to identify the procedures. Obviously, her boob job was a no brainer. She has boobs now she didn't really before, so that one's obvious.
Speaker 1: But the other two. She had an.
Speaker 3: Ear low but repaired after an earring got ripped out of her ear terrifying awkward. And then she also had a lower blef furrow plasty, which is the thing that you want to get, Dave.
Speaker 1: The eyelid, eye eyelid. Yeah, I think you want the upper one.
Speaker 3: She got a lower one to remove the worst iebags. I mean, she looks great because she's a beautiful woman in general, but she's a transparent simone bios.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right, Okay, yeah, I know who she is. I just lost the lead of the story. Yeah yeh. Kim Kardashian. So we know she's studying law right now, and she's blaming chat GPT for the reason she failed some of her exams. We actually have a clip of that if I can find it, and here you got it.
Speaker 8: Okay, prox she should do better because I'm leaning to them to really help.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is the wrong kin clip.
Speaker 8: When I am needing to know the answer to a question, I'll take a picture and snap it and like put it in there to cheat. They're always wrong. It has made me fail tests all the time. And then I'll get mad and I'll like yell at him and be like, you made me fail.
Speaker 1: So she's mad because she went to go cheat put in answers in chat GBT and then they were wrong, and she's like, oh, I think she's using chatchipt. Of course they're wrong wrong. I'd be upset because CHATCHIBT should get it right. But also, this is like the bar exam. Do it yourself, Kim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to have fake knowledge, Yeah, you want real knowledge.
Speaker 1: It is like your teacher used to tell you in tenth grade when you're cheating on your history test, you're only cheating yourself. Like I don't care, but it's true. It's like you do you want to be like, you know, get to you know, you pass the bar and then you're like practicing law, which she never will, and you're like, you know what, I don't know. I don't know what the answer is because I cheated on the bar exam. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: The most ridiculous thing about ridiculousness that TV show they mentioned this week at MTV is canceling the show that's been on for like forty six seasons, and they said that you know what airs constantly in that show, the annoying laugh track, and you'll remember it when you hear this. Here's a clip from one of last night's many re rids. The Misfitters take a do you want to know what?
Speaker 10: I just don't respect the winner time too.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my own thing. I'm just doing me and I love vacation and even in the dead of winter. You know what it is, I don't Jack.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta tell you one of the laugh track that's really annoying that people listen to Saturday Night Lives laugh track. They have been using the same laugh track since the probably the seventies or eighties. It is such a unique laugh track. It kind of like it's like there's a guy with a knob, but he's turning it up and then turning it down and it works. And I know why they do laugh tracks because it shows people this is funny. Yeah, laugh along with somebody who's easier than laughing by yourself. Can you imagine if they didn't have laugh track? But Saturday Night Lives got the worst laugh track.
Speaker 2: So they like buffet with because there are people in the audience, the show is live, but they're.
Speaker 3: Just like, yeah, I like the sitcom laugh track that has the one.
Speaker 1: Guy that goes I like that guy. There was a story that they used laughter like even on Friends that went all the way back to the I Love Lucy Show because back then they just recorded the audience and this became the laugh track that we all recognized. So even on Friends, they would use fifty year old, forty year old, whatever it was laugh track. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if you guys talked about this yet, but Netflix did renew Nobody wants this and I'm very excited about it. It's the new season that came out recently. Season two came out and is this with Kristin Bal and Adam Brody. Basically the premise of the entire show is that Adam Brody is a rabbi and he meets Kristin Bell, who is very much not Jewish, very much has like a sex podcast. Basically, Yeah, they hit it off the app it work. So I'm almost on the season two right now because I just came out like two weeks ago, and now they did say that there's a third season that's going to be in the making, and the series has been the most watched series recent in recent week son, I.
Speaker 3: Would love to hear your opinion, Jenny. I'm watching season two right now, and I think season one it's the whole like, you know, will they won't they kind of rom com trope that you usually see, and then in season two it's like, oh, they did, and they're together now, and then it's kind of like, well, now they're together, So all of that like build up is kind of.
Speaker 1: Gone on it. Are you far into it or no? I'm like three episodes in.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean it develops, but it also takes turns of like focusing on other characters in the show this so I or this season. So I feel like it's interesting to see more than just the two main couples.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, Yeah, I'll keep watching it.
Speaker 3: Brendan Fraser and Rachel Wise are in talks to return for another Mummy sequel, and the source says that it's going to disregard the third movie, which had recast recast Rachel Wise's character in the third movie, so that's no longer canon. But Brendan Fraser is like I feel like he's an America's Sweetheart moment right now, and everybody really loves him, so they might be.
Speaker 1: He's the guy in the whale. Yes, okay, yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And they don't have a lot of details yet for the Mummy sequel, but it is not a reboot. It's just a sequel for like the first and second movie.
Speaker 1: I hate disregarding the third one.
Speaker 2: When franchises or shows or movies they go non canon, meaning they disregard something that happens.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it bothers me so bad.
Speaker 3: I think it's just because she was like replaced. Rachel Weiss's character was replacing the third one.
Speaker 1: But it's just so dumb to me.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady, I told this story earlier, cloned his dog. He had a dog named Lua, passed away unfortunately in twenty twenty three, but her spirit lives on. He has a new dog named Juni, but he reached out to a company called Colossal Biosciences to have Lua cloned, and I just think it's very, very creepy because that dog should be one of a kind. Also, eventually that dog is going to pass I don't want to have to go through that trauma again.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I wouldn't want. I mean, I'm so I love Josie. That was my labordoodle for she says sixteen years old, and we loved her. She was so much a part of the family. But I wouldn't want to have another dog feel the pressure of being Josie. We got Bernie, and Bernie is his own guy. He's his own little dude. I think he did a DNA test on Bernie found out. Hold, there's an age test. We thought he was three, that's what they guessed, and it turned out he was two years seven months old. So he's just a baby. We're gonna haven't pritt a long time. We just love Bernie, all right. That is the dirt brought you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. I got a keyword for you right now as promise to get you to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter. The keyword is please, so open up the iHeart app if you don't have it open already, and then tap that red microphone. I'm gonna tell you this a little clue. To win contest like this, the more often you played the better your chances of winning. I know that sounds stupid, but a lot of people played early in this contest when it was new and fresh, and now we've been doing this. We've been harping on this for three or four weeks, which is because it's a cool deal. But if you're still playing, then you have a better chance to win than people who gave up. And if you gave up, get back in the game, open up the app and just say the keyword is please never too late, and you can win that trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter from KAGWB. Wednesday hump Day, Name That Tune Day, Bailey, welcome to the Name That Tune Studio. You tell us a little bit about yourself, Bailey. Well, I'm Bailey.
Speaker 3: I like long walks through expensive neighborhoods. I like coaching a high school speech and debate team.
Speaker 1: I have a cat.
Speaker 3: I also got some new pairs of jeans this year because I am I go through waves of jeans and not jeans.
Speaker 1: So right now I'm in my jeans era. I don't know how long this will be. Okay, that's fine, that's that's good enough. You can stop now. Okay, okay, let's hear a little bit about yourself. Helloontavius car League, born and raised in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm in my dog dad Era man, and I'm here for it. You know, there was a point in time where I lived in Minnesota alone.
Speaker 1: It was in Jersey. Now she's here. We have a beautiful eight month puppy named Ava. And I could go on and on, but I want to play the game. Okay, let's play the game, Bailey. We'll always go first. Transportation category today on name that tune. All these songs have some form of transportation or mode of transportation in the title or the name of the artist. Okay, let's begin. Here we go, Bailey, you bid first on your first song. Here we go Mercury Venus Earth Mars. Then this song Mercury Venus Earth Mars. Then this song.
Speaker 9: Ooh okay, Dave, yes, fun, I'm so sorry, but I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 1: Right out the gate, all right, Bailey, name that tune? Yes, that is Drops of Jupiter by Train. That's not where I thought this was going. No, I thought you were gonna play Saturn by Sizzo. Would have gotten it? Did you get we'll see that wouldn't have a mode of transportation in there. Train planets and you just started saying, okay, gotch you guys, Yeah, I through planets, And then I was thinking, okay, what comes after that? Okay, Remember it's transportation category. All these songs have some form of transportation in the title or the name of the artists. Want Are you ready? So here we go. I can't hang out long. Got to get the cub where I scan groceries for a living and looking for a better life. I can't hang out long. I got to get the cub I scannedroceries for a living looking for a better life.
Speaker 2: Yikes, okay, Bailey, hmm I think I can name that tune in four seconds?
Speaker 1: Ooh, okay, I said I could name that tune in three seconds? Or a Bailey named that tune.
Speaker 3: That is fast car? Do I have to name the artist? No, I'm just getting crazy, Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 1: Or phone up the job. I remember we were never more than thirty minutes away from playing the song Goodness All right, here we go, transportation category. Bailey, you're bidding first, make a wish upon us Boeing seven thirty seven, Make a wish upon a Boeing seven thirty seven. Gosh, these these are hard clues. Make a wish upon a bone seven thirty seven. Okay, uh, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds. Bailey, I think I can name that tune in two seconds. Nay, not too. I can't ask for the clue again, right, No? Is it? I'm gonna go out and a limb airplanes, Bob and Haley, Yeah, strike down. Okay, Vant your turn. Here we go the transportation category. I wonder how many people be screaming at the radios whenever we play this. You know, let us know how you do on this one, whether you're getting them, whether you're beating vont and Bailey, or whether you're stumped. I'd be curious to know how you do. Here we go next one, Vaunt, you are guessing first. You bid first. You made these in school when you were bored, and this artist has not been seen in years. You made these in school when you were bored, and the artist has not been seen in years. Bailey thinks she's got it, and you're watching on YouTube Dave Ryan TV. She has a very confident look on her face, trying to think about the clue because I always go off the song. But I want to try to go off the clue. Okay, Bailey, I think I can name that tune in two seconds. I think I can name that tune in one second. Bailey, name that tune, David. That is paper Planes by am I. For some reason, I love that song. I just love it. We may play that at the end of the of the end of the round here, the winner will get to choose which song you get to play. Fun All right, here we go. Next one it is let's see one, two, three, four, five, Bailey, You're gonna bid first. Here you go. Okay, this repetitive lyric gets stuck in your head and makes you want to just get out of here. Now, remember it's the transportation category. Every song title or artist has some form of transportation in the title or artist name. Because you say the clue again, sure, this repetitive lyric gets stuck in your head and makes you want to just get out of here. Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds. Damn, I was gonna say four song. Bailey named that tune?
Speaker 11: Okay, Oh my gosh, no, no, because I'm thinking of an entirely different song, but I know it isn't fond.
Speaker 1: Do you know it? I don't. I don't either, but VN gets a point because I don't know it. What is it? All right? You two? Here we go continuing the transportation round, and we're getting close to the end. I'm kind of sad here we go. Get in, sit down, be quiet, and hold on. We're gonna go buy some makeup. Get in, sit down, be quiet, and hold on. We're gonna go buy some makeup. This bid that goes to vant first, can you repeat it one more time out of yeah, get in, sit down, be quiet, and hold on. We're gonna go buy some makeup. Mmm, Bailey, I can name that tune in three seconds. Funt I said I could name that tune in two seconds. Jeez, I'm dying a day. Bailey tune, My gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm honestly I don't know based on the music, but I feel like I have know based on the clue.
Speaker 1: You can do that? Okay? Is it? Shut up and drive? All right? Here we go with the next one. Bailey bids first, wipers driver, mommy baby's horn. There's a lot going on here, kid, wipers driver, Mommy's baby's horn. There's a lot going on here, kid, Bailey, make your bid, Okay. I don't think it's the song that I think it is based on the clue. But I'm gonna say, oh, I can name that tune in three seconds, I will said three. So Bailey named it tune the song I thought it was. What is it? Bailey?
Speaker 3: That's a wheels on the bus.
Speaker 1: This is the song I use. This is the one you want to play it at the end. That's right there. Okay. My niece Josephine loves that song. They all do. How old is she three? She's almost three. Yep, that's the age. Okay, final round on the transportation round. Here we go. Now. I will give you a heads up. This song goes back aways. So Bailey might have a slight advantage. But then again, maybe vont knows this song better than you do. I have five and you have two. Okay, so anyone's gay, you get to bid first.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's see how it happens. Yep. I'm not sure this royal song was really about a car. I think it's alluding to something naughty. I'm not sure this royal song is really about a car. I think it's alluding to something naughty. Vaunce. She's confident you've got a bid low for the sake of me getting something on the board, Bailey, I can name that tune in one second, I said one too, But so name that tune? Oh gosh, no, I'm not. Well, well, it was a good game. You don't know what either.
Speaker 3: I well, the thing that I thought it was, I don't think that that's the song.
Speaker 1: Can you read the clue again, Dave? Well, sure, well, sure, I'm not sure this royal song is really about a car. I think it's alluding to something naughty, and nobody knows what it is. I had an idea based on the clue, but the one second we played of the song, I don't think it is go ahead.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be Queen Bicycle, but it doesn't say I don't like quit.
Speaker 1: Buzzer sound in there anywhere? There we go? Sorry, yeah, listening at home? Do you know what the song is? We do have somebody who texted it from a six' five one seven five, number and somebody else just got it.
Speaker 3: TOO i, see, okay but you know my, reasoning, though did make sense Because queen Is royalty and it's not a.
Speaker 1: Car what was your? Bicycle?
Speaker 3: Bicycle that was a very Good, yeah this makes.
Speaker 1: Sense i'm not sure this royal song was really about a. CAR i think it's alluding to something. Naughty do you have? It the answer is as The Winter, Bailey which of the entire catalog would you like to hear? Today we got drops Of, jupiter Fast, Car, airplanes Paper, planes Fly, away shut up and drive wheels on the, bus or a little Red Corvette.
Speaker 3: Bailey you know, What i'm gonna pick the one that reminds me of being in, college which Is airplanes By bob And Haley.
Speaker 1: Williams let's play the entire song On KATIE. Wb so many people did Get prince Little Red corvette and they texted in that they knew the. Answer, yeah it was a tricky. One that song is forty something years. Old but if you live In minnesota and you don't know that, song then you got to move To. WISCONSIN i am.
Speaker 3: Sorry remember we sang that song in choir in middle school because we had a whole concert based on.
Speaker 1: Coloring the part says, girl you got an ass LIKE i? Nave yeah that we actually yelled that part in you were making this.
Speaker 3: Up but we did Sing Little Red. Corvette we sang like snippets of songs that.
Speaker 1: The, trojans so The trojan and some of them. Used did you sing that part?
Speaker 3: Too, no write it down for your next name that tune colors like we did?
Speaker 1: That didn't we did? Color sorry we did. Already, yeah, anyway you go see me on the. Phone here's been waiting for a. While aathleen wants to tell us the. Story, Hi, Kathleen you've been very very. Patient thank you for. Waiting you're on the. Radio we were talking about your story BECAUSE i kind of know your, story BUT i want you to share your. Story what happened with your? Boyfriend, WELL i.
Speaker 6: Was just, saying you guys should do a bit on the show about the dumbest thing your partner's ever done or. Did here's my, story AND i JUST i just have to say it and then get it off my. Chest so WHEN i first met my boyfriend who is now my, husband him and his dad were kind of going to have this bonding, time right men bonding back a canoe together in the. Basement, okay it's.
Speaker 1: Cool they build a. Canoe they build a canoe in the. Basement, yeah.
Speaker 6: OKAY i don't know why they thought let's do it in the basement rather than the yard or the ship or anything like. That but what they didn't think about was how they were going to get this canoe out of the. Vasement so one, day Oh, god they've been down there working together for months on this, thing like just so giddy if their work and their masculinity building this. Canoe and he showed me this canoe one day AND i was, like, oh oh my, god that's, amazing like, like, okay how are you going to get it? Out thinking like they had to have built some sort of, contraption like this thing comes.
Speaker 1: Apart or bah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: Blah and he's, like, oh, well we actually didn't think about that at, first and we were just really excited to build this. Canoe and then, literally like weeks into building, it they had it almost completely, done and then they realized they screwed. Up so of course they try to like pull the whole like friends pivot with the, cows.
Speaker 1: Because the canoe is probably gonna Be, yeah go, AHEAD i don't want. Interrupt, yeah oh it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Work it wouldn't turn a corner and so they had to take this canoe that they literally just months bonding over and essentially saw portions of it and attempt TO i, mean it's a. Canoe it's got to be like water safe pieces to get out of the. Basement so, well good.
Speaker 1: Luck to, them and solder it back. TOGETHER i think that's. Dumb you don't solder a. Canoe you obviously you paper clip it back. Together you know. What i'm picturing a beautiful, canoe like with like teak or some sort of, teach some sort of good hardwood that's water resistant and polished and different little strips of different colored. Teak, yeah and.
Speaker 6: Then they put this thing in this, ratchet sawed, up put back together canoe in the, Water AND i want to see him drown because.
Speaker 1: You're a terrible.
Speaker 3: Person oh, NO i feel bad for him, because like imagine you're doing all that fun stuff and you're like hanging out with your dad making this, canoe and then you're, like, hey.
Speaker 1: Dad well thought OF i, MEAN i would, think you, know in, hindsight everybody's, like, well that's the first THING i would think of is how are We BUT i think as you build, it you, think, well we can get it up the stairs around the. Corner, yeah and then you realize it's a little, wider and you, know canoes ARE i don't, know twelve feet long or so you can't turn a corner with it because you get to the top of the stairs and there's a wall opposite. Wall, well you.
Speaker 10: Can't one of my favorite episodes Of drake And josh when they go tree house and they're up in the, treehouse they pull the wall, up but they left the saw down on the ground so they couldn't cut out.
Speaker 1: The door and they were stuck up. There it's one of the most iconic episodes. Ever, WELL i will tell you this When, KATHLEEN i don't know that anybody else can get the story to top, yours But i'm sure somebody is, thinking, like, yep that reminds me of the time that my husband blankety, blanked or that my boyfriend or my girlfriend or wife whoever.
Speaker 6: Did something Did, however let's be, honest it's probably gonna be women calling in about.
Speaker 1: That, WELL i mean that that is. TRUE i CAN'T i can't really think of anything really dumb THAT i. DID i, did, REMEMBER i was Showing susan a magic. Trick it was not that. GOOD i was Showing susan the magic trick one, time where you pour wine into a bottle of water a glass of a glass and it, Disappears, well it doesn't really. Disappear there's a gel inside the glass that absorbs it and then you're supposed to turn it upside down and it sticks in there like. Jello, no it didn't. STICK i poured the red wine into this, gel turned the goblet upside down and ended up with red gel wine all over our. Carpet that's not a huge. Story if you got a good, story let us. Know, hey thank, You. Kathleen, yeah at least you have a good. Story thank. You all, right IT'S kd DOUBLE U. B we want to into something really, cool The Minnesota. Goodbye maybe you don't know what The Minnesota goodbye, is but we do this every. Day it's kind of an after this show. Podcast it's like fifteen bonus minutes of The Dave Ryan. Show and the people who listen to it love. It some people love it better than the morning show because there's basically we talk about, anything and there is some you, know adult content once in a, while but it's not vulgar or. Anything, no but once in a while it leans a little bit more, spicy and sometimes it. Doesn't and it's mostly emails that you write and you want to talk about on the. Show so it's called The Minnesota goodbye and you can search for it every. Day there's a backlog of a zillion episodes right, now just Search Minnesota goodbye on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: App do you ever want to Hear dave emit a swear? Word minnesota goodbye is where it's going to.
Speaker 1: BE i want to let you know you're only about six or seven minutes away from another keyword For Sabrina. Carpenter but right, now something very. Special bailey is going to stir the pot. Today bailey is stirring the. Pot why Because vaughn, Says i'm tired of being the mean guy all the time on the. Show so YESTERDAY i stirred the pot AND i, said teachers should be able to spank. Kids give them kids a good, whooping they probably start shaping up a little bit and be better. Students put the phones, down give them kids a little ash Whooping' that was my hot take yesterday On Dave shirrs The. Pot, yeah what do you got? Today your. Turn. BAILEY O, hey here's My bailey stirs the.
Speaker 3: Pot people need to learn some etiquette when it comes to being in an.
Speaker 1: AUDIENCE i don't care if you're seeing a, play a, movie a stand up.
Speaker 3: COMEDIAN i don't care what audience you're, in even if you're at like A i don't know a summit and you're sitting in an audience and you're listening to the main dude.
Speaker 1: Speak learn you.
Speaker 3: Manners, wow you're gonna stop unwrapping candy.
Speaker 1: Lattice you get your little crinkle, crinkle, crinkle crinkle, crinkle and that never that candy never.
Speaker 3: Opens stop unwrapping, Candy stop chewing gum and smacking it and blowing. Bubbles stop leaving your ringer on your phone or taking your phone out at, all because it's always somebody who has their brightness on twenty seven thousand percent and so everyone can see you on your. Phone stop coughing BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I swear you're not.
Speaker 3: Sick you're just feeling uncomfortable because there's a quiet moment and there's a pause in the.
Speaker 1: Action and, Critics oh my.
Speaker 3: Gosh So, Monday, MONDAY i was at an event WHERE i was in an, audience AND i sat behind someone who tapped their.
Speaker 1: Foot the whole. Show the whole.
Speaker 3: Show was listening to people saying and then you just hear along with the. Music AND i kept looking behind me so that they would know THAT i was, upset like just kind of turning my head, like, Oh i'm.
Speaker 1: Annoyed oh what's that sound behind? Me what's that? Sound they did not pick up on that at.
Speaker 3: All but not only, That, DAVID i don't only want people to learn etiquette when they're in an, audience but if you are with a person who is failing at audience, etiquette you have to call them out on. It why aren't people calling out their friends for being annoying more? Often that tap foot tapper had three other people around, her and she kept tapping her, foot and three other people around her didn't say any.
Speaker 1: Thing all your friend, out keep them, Accountable.
Speaker 3: OKAY i used to get in trouble all the time with one of my. Friends tell ME i was chewing too, Loud and Now i'm very mindful about.
Speaker 1: Chewing sometimes that's what it.
Speaker 3: Takes, Yeah OR i Tell jenny right BEFORE i eat an apple in the, MORNING i, Say i'm so, sorry But i'm gonna eat an.
Speaker 1: Apple he does apologize to me before she eats her.
Speaker 3: Apple and usually like If i'm around somebody brand new AND i open like a bag of chips or, something AND i, Say i'm so, sorry But i'm gonna eat this bag of.
Speaker 1: Chips is that? Okay say? That, Yeah i'm not apologizing for eating being?
Speaker 3: Loud why are you eating in an audience when you're supposed to be watching whatever it is that you paid to be there.
Speaker 1: FOR i also paid for these. Chips i'm not not watching it by. Eating oh drives. Me bailey is turned the pot and you get a couple of people who agree with. You somebody Says, BAILEY i, agree or. Whispering another one Says. Bailey they should also brush their teeth before. GOING i had to sit next to a guy who had the worst breath at my last.
Speaker 3: Play, yeah, well you know that's that's a very specific. ONE i Don't i've never had to sit next to somebody who's. Stinky but LIKE i just and, all so you, KNOW i could even call out the places that have these. Audiences if you're if you're selling tickets to, something why are you selling something that has a crinkly wrapper calling.
Speaker 1: Out You orphium because they sell. Pretzels THIS i didn't say. That this text message said that they sell pretzels at The. Orphum it's so. Noisy so you Got joyce over, here who's non on pretzels during a dramatic part Of fiddler on The.
Speaker 6: Roof.
Speaker 3: Yeah AND i used to work at a theater and we would sell bottles of wine and then people would buy a bottle of, wine and then the bottle of wine would go.
Speaker 1: Clink, clang and then start rolling. Around oh my, gosh learn some etiquette when you're in an audience That's bailey stirs. POP i like it. Now jenny is the, nicest kindest person on the. Show SO i can't imagine How jenny is going to come up with anything that's going to really rile anybody.
Speaker 5: UP i thought of mine last. NIGHT i put a note on my, Phone oh really to? ME i think it's going to. YES i think the way That i'll state it will raw people, up BECAUSE i think that a lot of people who listen to our show will disagree because they've done it, before AND i don't think you should do.
Speaker 1: IT a couple of text messages and you're doing this. Tomorrow jenny is going to stir the pot. Tomorrow bailey says this text AT. Katwb one is somebody who sat through The Prince musical here in The boomers cough and be, obnoxious like can you clearly muffle the sound of a cop in a? Setting? No and the two women behind me who kept, talking shut, up do not. Talk carson AND i saw a movie a couple of weeks, ago and a couple came in, late AND i could tell right away because they were dressed. Funny they talked at this volume through the entire. Movie that just follows you, do because that happened when you AND i went to the movies. Too it did a little, bit but they were like, girls and they were, like they were nothing like this. ANYWAY i want to get too far out track here This, TEXAS i was at a.
Speaker 3: Conference the guide to the left of me said, yes uh huh yep to everything the trainer, said and that to the right someone crinkled.
Speaker 1: Chips eight HOURS i almost lost. It thanks for, That bailey stirring the pot ON. Katwb, okay we got to mention a couple of. Things The iHeart radio. APP i listened to it all the. TIME i was listening to A fallon And cult and yesterday on The iHeartRadio. App BECAUSE i HAVE ktwb set as a, preset so IF i want to, like go to it right. AWAY i also have The Minnesota goodbye And cool one o eight set as a preset