Speaker 1: No matter where you are in the world.
Speaker 2: Remember you're never far from another rovers morning glory fans rovers moaning gloryus.
Speaker 1: He is coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way? Dog?
Speaker 3: There's a documentary that's going to be coming out next month about a comedian, and I think you're going to be pretty interested in seeing this.
Speaker 1: Who's the comedian?
Speaker 3: What's it about? I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in just a moment. Irene says, we were talking about running out. The sixteen year old girl ran out onto a middle school heigh middle school football field and just lasted a kid. It must have been a kid that was messing with her brother. It had to be. That's the only explanation I can think of. Must have been there a younger brother. Irene says, my son rarely gets to play high school football because of his disability. Someone took a cheap shot after a play ended, and even I didn't run down onto the field. In fact, I started to cry, so I walked off the bleachers so nobody would see events cleared, including coaches. I trusted that his brotherhood would take care of them, and they did so. Doug. They don't run out there on the field if anything ever happens. She said he would, she would run out there. She wouldn't care. There's some information, some further information that I didn't even know. We were talking about this guy from the what was it, Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, former was the state Was he state representative or whatever? Whatever the hell he is who advocated the death penalty executing pedophiles. Well, he himself has now just been charged just with those sorts of crimes. Very disturbing details. And I go wh who it was a family member? They said, here's what they're claiming. People are telling me this it was his own grandson. Here's a guy, says and Ali Kat says it was his five year old grandson. Five year old grandson. Unbelievable. I mean, that's just disgusting. Yes it is, Yes it is. And this is the guy that was that was beating the drama. You got to execute pedophiles and here he is with five charges. Im to wear a shirt, but he should die. Yes, a horrible slow down, execute them all right? Did that in Florida too? I don't think so. Oh it didn't. Okay, I mean, I don't. I don't think so of it. Tuji are you for your award winning shows?
Speaker 3: I am Rover.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Kidzy Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing you were getting all kinds of notifications yesterday and you were just totally cheering the fact that Prince Harry and Megan Markle they are reportedly moving back to the United Kingdom with their two children. This is a major shift, six years after the couple stepped away from royal duties and relocated to the United States.
Speaker 1: So what happened this guy is First of all, I don't know what's going on. Everybody hates us Megan Markle for whatever reason. Maybe she is a despicable person. I don't know. But this guy, you gotta lay low. Everything they did. They completely failed that. All their Netflix ventures, their podcast ventures, complete utter failures.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was her wanting to be this spotlight celebrity. Yeah, do everything and every single thing that she did.
Speaker 1: Just be a princess. You could be in this following your celebrity and you don't have to do anything. You don't have to do anything to show up to things all day. There's no way to fail at it because you don't have to do anything. You're a princess and that should have been enough for her. But no, And this guy, he looks like such a chump, this Prince Harry. To me, he's sort of a likable guy. Actually. It just I feel bad for this guy that he has to let and he's maybe he's finally putting his foot down and saying, I want to go back to my home land. Yeah, I go back there.
Speaker 3: Got cancer. He no longer talks to his brother, that relationship is gone, so maybe going back there will kind of make everything a little bit better. They are enrolling their two kids in school over there as well. So they say that they'll continue to be non working members of the royal family and they won't even live in a royal residence, and they'll continue their various business enterprises. But they are going to I'm guessing list their home from California. I'm not sure if they'll put that up for sale, but.
Speaker 1: You know they I think the Royal Family. Ever, didn't they go on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. They went on with was it Oprah or something? They did a special and and she was like, oh, they're all so racist. And there was one that, Oh had the nerve to ask what color you know the baby because she's I guess. Frankly, it kind of stunned to me. I wouldn't have known this. I guess she's I guess Meghan Markle is half black. Uh, And so she's like, oh, they were asking, you know what, what what skin tone the baby would have when it came out? Would it be lighter or darker? And there's no racist to me, that's sort of a normal, like it's sort of a normal thing, like when you're talking to relatives you don't know. I would never asked that.
Speaker 3: I would never in a million years.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be black? White?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think that. That's I think that.
Speaker 3: Is so racist to say that, Oh, that's not weird.
Speaker 1: It's a weird question. It's no different than if one parent has blue eyes, one parent has brown eyes, and go, oh, do you think the kids going to have blue eyes? It's no different. It's absolutely not different. Yes, it's no different. It's not it's crazy, you're crazy?
Speaker 3: Is it different?
Speaker 1: It's different?
Speaker 3: It's different, blue eyes, brown eyes.
Speaker 1: I wanted a.
Speaker 3: Kid with brown eyes, so I picked a donor with brown eyes, and I didn't pick African American gentleman, so she could be black. Like, that's not you don't you don't talk about stuff like that. You don't ask people. I wonder if she's going to be black.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what they answer, she's going to be black. I don't think that's there's anything wrong with asking that. I think they just they were curious what kind of skin? Because crazy if it's not.
Speaker 3: Five Americans and the head of Ecuador's intelligence agency died after a helicopter carrying tourists crashed in central Kenya yesterday.
Speaker 1: The aircraft was traveling.
Speaker 3: From a wildlife conservancy to a river area when it crashed was about nine thirteen in the morning. All seven people on board the aircraft died. The helicopter was carrying guests from a luxury tour agency charter flight called and Beyond and the cause of the crash has not been determined, but we had some high profile people on board. Executive of Telemundo Telemundo wezes he was among those killed in the crash. He was a president and general manager of multiple Telemundo owned station so also a director of Ecuador's Intelligence agency, and his wife was fashion designers. They were killed as well, so condolences to all of them. Meanwhile, here in the United States of Pennsylvania, state police helicopter and a small airplane collided in mid air near the Carlisle Airport last night. According to the FAA and state officials, the Cessna one to fifty airplane and Belve four h seven helicopter collided around seven to fifty pm local time. Two people were aboard the helicopter, while the number of people on the plane was not immediately known. So the Carlisle Airport is an uncontrolled field, meaning it has no traffic tower, the control tower, so planes and helicopters kind of coordinate their movements on a sheared radio frequency. So now they're going to investigate this, and there was a press comference est night. It was confirmed by officials that the airplane pilot was killed in the crash and may have been the sole occupant of the craft.
Speaker 1: She just sent a text message and says dog's claiming things are racist. Wouldn't she be racist for not picking a black guy for her daughter's sperm donor?
Speaker 3: Why is that racist?
Speaker 1: Because he didn't want a black guy for the donor?
Speaker 3: You said, I wanted a donor that looked just like me.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, so that racist. I don't think.
Speaker 3: So nice to try to spin on that.
Speaker 1: I'm just nice attempt to spend you exploded any black sperm donors.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know this, but I am not African American.
Speaker 1: What difference does that make?
Speaker 3: But I wanted somebody to look exactly like me. I wanted a Italian.
Speaker 1: Allcist over here, I see, Okay, nice try.
Speaker 3: The family of a six year old New Jersey girl is suing a company that makes badminton rackets. Why would they do that, Well, this little girl was playing badminton with her ten year old brother and they were on vacation at a lake side trip in Maine. This was June of twenty twenty four when the aluminum shaft of the racket came loose from the handle and struck the girl in the head and pierced.
Speaker 1: Her Skulloo jeez.
Speaker 3: So the family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against lords.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah killed, she's dead.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she died in a freak badminton accident. And apparently they had another incident. A child in New York previously lost an eye to a Franklin badminton racket, but claimed the company chose not to correct this with something as simple as a pin in the handle, which would have cost pennies. They didn't fix it, so they're suing the company. Harvard University has agreed to pay fifty three million dollars to settle lawsuits brought by families of donors whose body parts were stolen from its medical schools Morgue and sold on the black market. Oh The scheme came to light back in twenty twenty three, when the school's former Morgue manager was indicted for stealing organs and other body parts from donated to Dabbs between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty two. He pleaded guilty last year to transporting and selling the remains across state lines, and he was sent to eight years in prison. Now, a Boston judge granted preliminary approval of the class action settlement, and Harvard called the actions despicable and a flagrant betrayal of its values. So fifty three million dollars to settle lawsuits related to the Morgue body part steps.
Speaker 1: Jackie, You're on Rover's Morning Glory good morning, Jackie, the morning, bye.
Speaker 5: Bye. So I don't know when you guys were talking about it. At first, I was thinking, like, of course they were leaving America. Why the who wants to live in America anymore? And when they came here, you know, the Princeton Princess whatever, they came here because their family hated that girl because of her race, because.
Speaker 1: They get out stop that. This is it was a narrative that Megan Markle came up with. I don't I don't believe that for a second. And they hated her because she was They hated her because they they considered her to be bad. Rus had nothing to do with her race. It's just honest to guy, you wouldn't even know that that chick was half black if you if you look there, I think she's Italian or whatever. I don't know. I mean, this is this is so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: God, that's the point. They came to Amerco when we were in like a woke space, you know, and now we're in a broke space. And so why would they want to stay here? Of course they would go back to the motherland, Like you said, why wouldn't they?
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I was like you don't like America too much either, do you right now? Nor Jackie? Thank you. No, that's just that's completely made up. That's just that's just her. It has nothing to do with her race. They just didn't like her. Princess died. The Royal family didn't really like Princess Died too much. She was white. This is just it's it's it's weird. They're all weirdos. It's just weird dynamics and it's a different thing. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't. I don't believe that it had anything to do with race at all. I think they they realize this guy is getting played. He looks like a fool. This is the same woman who was wanting to get set up with Prince Harry, but then claimed that she had in interviews that she had no idea who he was, didn't know anything about the Royal family when she went out on a date with him. She's like, I've never heard family, Like, I don't even know what does that mean? Exactly? Like who is this? I don't, I mean, this is so utterly it's such a she's such a liar. It's so utterly ridiculous. If I was going out on a date with a girl, I would google the girl's name just to see what she's up to, What is her job, what does she do? Like this normal claimed she went out on a blind date with Prince Harry or was set up and they're like, oh, I'm going to give you a date with Prince Harry. And she's like, I didn't know anything about the royal family, like, oh, they have a king or queen. This is absolutely unbelievable. And that's why I think the Royal family that's probably one of many examples of that kind of behavior. I think that's why they didn't like her.
Speaker 3: Go on, there, she's sorry, Fine, that's okay, don't be sorry. Finally, did you know that comedian Dane Cook had millions of dollars stolen from him? It's brother, Yeah, his own brother. His name is Daryl McCauley. He's technically Dane's hat brother. He also acted as Dean's business manager, but back in two thousand and eight, he was arrested in charged with stealing twelve million dollars from Dane over several years by withdrawing large thumbs and stashing cash away. So now there's a new documentary called Funny Money. It comes out next month, and it shows that Darryl had a safe full of Dane's money and even put some of it in baggies and hit it in jars of tomato sauce. So Daryl did time. He's out now and it sounds like it isn't over. Treeler says. The Dane says, I do believe there's money out there. I believe there's people that know more. Where is he? What has he done? How does this all end? I actually would terrible, Like.
Speaker 1: Somebody that you trust is going to you know, you know a lot of people. You wonder, is my business manager going to do this? Is my account going to do this? Like because you don't really know that this is somebody that is in your family. You believe that you can trust them. That's why you have them doing whatever they're doing for you. And then he robs you blind behind your back. Sad yep, there you go. That's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory. Want a bone?
Speaker 2: Shut up for rang plus and get all the bonus content you can shake your stick out?
Speaker 1: Do you have your mask?
Speaker 2: Roddy leftovers, Orange, the archives?
Speaker 1: More extras than you get from her favorite exotic dancer.
Speaker 2: Al Sign up now at Rover radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Good Man, West Palm Beach, You're Ron Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning John, Hey, good morning guys. Can you hear me? Yes? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Hey, all right, Hey this someone's been bugging me for a long time with dude. I love her. I'm surprised nobody's called her out.
Speaker 1: But is it just me?
Speaker 6: I'm sometimes I'm the only one who noticed this. Most of the time when she talks, it ends in a question, and it's not a question. She'll say, like an example, like yeah, Like she'll be like she's like saying she's gonna take her daughter to dance class. She's like, so I got to take my daughter to dance class today, or like go.
Speaker 3: To the store.
Speaker 6: She's like, she'll be like, she's like I went to public Like like, well, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You, John, You're not the only person knows that. And it pops up more when she's doing the shizzy the news. And here's here's why. I think because the stories that she's telling you reading to you as fact as a statement, she is unsure of herself because she's completely clueless. Question. She's kind of asking saying, that's right, seven people were killed in a helicopter crash.
Speaker 7: It's more than you think. It's more than you think. I think it's rubbing off a little bit. I don't say that. That's don't say that. I don't say it's rubbing off on me.
Speaker 1: Uh I, thank you, you're welcome. She questions her own. She doesn't know. She doesn't know what she's talking about. So that's why it comes out that way. That's my only explanation for it. I don't know. Talon says, if Charlie and Dougey had a kid, everyone would wonder what the kid would look like too. There is no difference if you from the Megan Markle Prince Harry thing. That's not true, I don't. I mean, just a sort of a speculation of what a baby is going to look like, what parent he's going to take after. More well, if one parent has darker skin, and let's say they're both white, but one has darker skin and one has is pale and pasty like me, is that is that a terrible thing to ask? If you were like, oh, I wonder a good skin tone the baby's going to get yours or hers? Is that terrible if I'm If it's both white, then it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, But if if you're married to a black girl and you say that that's bad.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six Yo, Rover eight sixty six, nine sixty seven, six eighty three seven. Melissa has sent a text message, Rover, and you're not right about that. She's not reading it because she's questioning everything she does. This even even when she's just talking, she talks like that. Melissa says, trying to be cutesy. It's so gross.
Speaker 3: I am kind of cute.
Speaker 1: Dougie also says, I am instead of I am Aaron says, and Judy says, it's all the time with you. People listen to me. They love me. I've got to take a break. We'll be right back. Hang on the left communist and the right.
Speaker 2: Gosh, they both think we're stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're acting stupid.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory, Most Crumbly History, Banks.
Speaker 1: You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning Banks, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to figure out where.
Speaker 9: The disconnect is in Dougie's mind. Why would it be a problem to ask what the person's skin color is?
Speaker 1: Why that's racist?
Speaker 4: And then in turn, is it still racist if the black person is curious what the skin color of the child's going to be?
Speaker 1: What's the question he's asking. If two people are having a child, all right, and one is half black, the other is white, and there's some speculation, I wonder what the kid's skin towne will be like If the person speculating is black themselves, that's fine. Oh that's the thing.
Speaker 4: How so ah, No, the answer is it's fine if either person. I don't understand what's about this.
Speaker 1: I actually don't understand why you called it really is no different? Then why would that be any different than asking the eye color? Like I wonder if you have brown eyes or blue eyes, why would that be any different? There?
Speaker 3: Because it's race and it's skin color, and it's just because you're racist that if you say so much, well.
Speaker 1: If you're no, I wouldn't do it. Get into a racist thing. I want to do it.
Speaker 10: My sister's half black, half Puerto Rican, and she has three kids and the dads are black, a very dark skinned black man.
Speaker 1: When you say the dads, how many dads are there there are two?
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I never once wondered before they were born, I wonder how dark those kids are going to get. I just waited till they were born and we'd go, oh, look, look at their skin tone. It just wasn't something I would ever even think about asking, I wonder what color they're going to come out?
Speaker 1: Like, I just I don't know. This is not the first thing. I really don't. I mean, I mean, I don't think that that's any different than any other speculation of you know, one parent is you know, seven feet tall? Is the baby going to be? Is it a terrible thing? If you ask if the baby's going to be a huge baby.
Speaker 10: That is something you do think about. And I have thought, are they going to be tall kids? Are they gonna have brown eyes? Or are they gonna have blue eyes?
Speaker 9: More?
Speaker 10: You know, those questions definitely, But I've never thought about skin color for some reason, just never been a something I inquired about.
Speaker 1: I don't even see skin color to me, everyone's just all transparent skin. All I see her blood vessels, We all bleed red. Somebody wants to know Dougie ass White Regarding the minime Donut Truck at a football game. Why doesn't Dougie only sell at halftime when she would do all the business. Anyways, you set up, you get ready, and then you at the end of the second quarter, you go down, you do your donut sales, then you clean up and shut down. At the beginning of the third quarter, you get to watch most of the game, and all of g is cheerleading. Do they do all this stuff at halftime, all their cheerstouche or is that a band or something?
Speaker 3: No halftime? I don't know. I don't remember what they do during halftime. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think the band definitely comes out, but I thought the cheerleaders do too at the halftime.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So you can't miss can't miss any of it.
Speaker 3: The amount of time it takes to set something up, to set the machine up, to get the oil hot, to then drain it, let it cool down, like it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: You don't just roll up and roll out. Don't you make a lot of money though, I mean, I don't know. I'm just I don't know. This is the woman who's always complaining she doesn't have any money.
Speaker 3: I'm just it goes by really fast when you.
Speaker 11: Make Will you work her donut truck for her while she's at the football game.
Speaker 3: I don't want him anywhere near my truck.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 11: It's been like, what two years, three years, three years, and you still haven't made it to the truck.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never made it.
Speaker 3: You're not welcome there.
Speaker 1: I just I've never around where she is, like she's I haven't been to that side of town in years and years and years. So it's not that I'm trying to avoid it.
Speaker 11: It's just I'm never At this point, it's been three years, it seems like you're avoiding it a little bit.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to see my my joy, my true joy, my success.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it sounds like a real joyous that you have it. Everybody, anybody else the show has made it right, Yeah, you made it.
Speaker 10: I made it, Jeffrey's made it. Snitcher, Yeah, Charlie's worked it. I've worked it multiple times.
Speaker 1: I know how painful it is for when I show up and dog, you know, she's still lot over me. So it's you know, I'm just doing this for her as a matter of fact, because he's she can't get over me. So you're such an abstraction. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to put her through honey, unnecessary good boys. The real Stacey says, whatever happened to Charlie's boat? Why did we stop hearing about it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't get the title in my name? So where is the boat parked?
Speaker 3: What is it? Why I can't get the title?
Speaker 1: What do you mean when I bought it?
Speaker 11: This guy's like, it's it's before nineteen seventy seven or something, So you don't need a title.
Speaker 1: I explained this. I don't I heard explained this to you. Yeah, you did it.
Speaker 11: And then I went to the BMV and I said, hey, I don't need a title, and they're like, you're right.
Speaker 1: And then they said what actually, you're wrong.
Speaker 11: And then they were like, you can get us I don't remember if it's salvage title or something. And they're like, you just have to petition the court, like and they give me an eighth booklet of eighteen different steps I have to take hundreds of dollars to do to get the title of my name.
Speaker 1: So I think I just got to get rid of it at this point. And what is the boat? How much did you pay? Six hundred six not worth the hassle. No, No, So the registration, the title, Getting the title for the boat is going to cost more than the boat.
Speaker 11: Well, first you're like, well, you got to go get it from the guy that sold it to you, And I was like, and I was looking at paperwork that it came with. And so the guy I bought it from was some stranger and I don't know if it was even New York or Pennsylvania. I don't even remember. And his name wasn't on any of the paperwork. It was the guy he bought it from. So I'd have to track that guy down that I bought it from. Well I don't really know. Then back, go where did you get it from?
Speaker 1: To him?
Speaker 11: And then he would explain, and I'd have to go through this whole thing. And if it was a nice boat, of course I would put that work in. But this is not a it's not a great boat. I got my money's worth completely. I again, So I spent six We spent six hundred between three people, so I spent two hundred. We rode the boat twice for hours, maybe even three times, and had fun.
Speaker 1: That's how much it cost to rent the boat.
Speaker 10: So you say that you could resell it and then somebody can ride it around for what ninety days.
Speaker 1: Or something without a title. Yeah, yeah, and that you guys.
Speaker 10: Were gonna thinking about selling it to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just back and forth. I say, so every ninety days, you guys just sell it to one of the other persons every summer for the next few summers. It could be very possible.
Speaker 11: So I just sell it to my friend and he has ninety days to put the title on his name. There is no title, so and then in as long as I have a bill of sale from him, he's then allowed to drive the boat around for I think thirty to ninety I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It was thirty or ninety days. So that's that's an option, A nice little loophole that you could I'm sure would blow up in our face. No, nothing could go wrong with that.
Speaker 11: The r V Charlie still in West Virginia, still in West Virginia, is of now, yeah, we're gonna we think we're gonna have these guys rebuild the carburetor down there. There's talk recently rebuild the carburetor down there. Then we now we have a problem with the manifold too. I don't think we're gonna have them fix it. And then there's talk of cutting the fuel line. I don't really understand this theory, and what does that do because the fuel is not getting pumped up to the engine that's up front and the fuels on the back.
Speaker 1: So and we got to go up these hills.
Speaker 11: So we're thinking of cutting the fuel line and just having a bunch of gas inside the RV that we're kind of pouring in, and we have tubes running from our gas canisters in the r V, and then that'll just just we need like fifteen gallons to get out of you manually.
Speaker 1: If you're going up a hill. What you're saying is you would manually take a gas can from inside the RV and pour it directly.
Speaker 11: I think you'll be more of a tube related thing. But the gas would be up in by the by the front, we'd have it right there.
Speaker 1: We'd cut it and gravity as your best friend, so then it goes right in.
Speaker 11: We don't have to worry wry about it, and we just do that till we get out of the mountains. The big problem we're facing is the mountains. We can't get over the mountains with the way it is so we need to figure out a way to get it beyond the mountains. Then we can really just work on it and just avoid mountains in the future. So we're waiting for those guys to rebuild the carburetor or get it toad.
Speaker 1: We're still not sure.
Speaker 11: It's summers slipping away, and I only got to really ride it done.
Speaker 1: It only got to really write. It's not done. Is done? Summer's not done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is no done. Kids are in school.
Speaker 1: We're done. Your life see your life.
Speaker 3: Your life is over. Since my life is over, we are going.
Speaker 11: Back September in summer or September is still pretty warm, it could be warmer in October.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like technical summer. When does that end? Is it like September twenty first, first something? Oh, September month.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 1: You're done because you don't have a life other than your kids. Back to your day. Your life is done. Your life has been done for sixteen years. I have the best life.
Speaker 11: Kid is amazing, a big Summer's over because your kid went to school.
Speaker 1: Summer's not over.
Speaker 3: He's got a lot going on. Let's go, but.
Speaker 10: Get rid of that boat leaf peeping, right, you guys could go touring throughout the fall and see some beautiful places.
Speaker 1: Did you say, I said, it's better now because it's now a crowded with kids. They're back in school. That's free. You know. The trial of that guy who allegedly killed Tupac Shakura is going on right now.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: His name is what do they call this guy? Is it Dwayne? Now? Is it keith D? Because that's the way it's spelled, is k e E F E D. But I swear when they first started do you remember in the news, when they first started talking about this guy, they wouldn't call him keif D. They called him something else, And I don't remember what it was exactly. It was something like keffi D or something really strange. Uh. Anyway, so that guy is on trial now. This guy is perhaps the much person in the world. He Uh, if he was involved in the Tupac shooting, he got away with it unsolved mystery. Tupac, I guess, was conscious and a police officer rode in the back of the ambulance with him to the hospital and the police officer said, who shot you? You got to name names? Who was it? And Tupac said, no, that's all right, will take care of it, he said, a few days later he was dead in the hospital. Suge Knight, who was with him? Do you remember him? The death row records guy. He was a big, big guy. Isn't he also the one that hung Vanilla ice outside of a window on a high rise building by his ankles or something? I think it's the story. Well, he was the driver of the vehicle. There was a black BMW the Tupac was riding in in thege receipt. Should Knight was was driving, and they he's now come forward and said, given some more details about what happened after the death. Now should Knight is in jail. Do you remember he I think we even played video of it. He ran somebody over, like a hit and run. There was somebody and I don't know if he was having a dispute with somebody or what it was. Do you remember he ran somebody over in an suv and he purposely ran the guy over. I mean a video of it. I don't remember exactly what the details were. But he is serving a twenty eight year prison sentence right now for that he ran the guy over purposely and killed him voluntary manslaughter for a fatal hit and run that he did back in twenty fifteen. So he's in prison right now serving a twenty eight year sentence. Now he's given some more details to TMZ about about when Tupac died, and he says that his mother wanted him cremated right away. Tupac Shakar once he died, he wanted him cremated right away. So Shulde Knight says that he tracked the guy down from a funeral home that evening. They eat late that evening, the night that Tupac Shakur actually died, and he tracked the guy down and said, can you cremate Tupac Shakur tonight right now? And the guy said, nah, I'm too busy for the next few days. So then Shoulde Knight showed up at the guy's house with two bags oneted two hundred thousand dollars in it. The other was another bag of cash. So he offered the man the bag of cash and he said, here's two hundred thousand dollars to cremate Tupac right now tonight, and the guy said, According to Suge Knight, the guy said, now the other bag contained one million dollars in cash. So after the cremator turned him down for two hundred thousand, Shug put the other bag on the table and said, there's a million in there. You can have them both if he cremate Tupac tonight. And the guy said okay, So for one point two million dollars, he cremated Tupac that night. Now, first of all, there's more to the story, and I'll get to it in just a second. I don't believe any of that story, Suge Knight. Why did you want him cremated so fast? The mother? Tupac's mother wanted him created fast?
Speaker 3: Why is it a some people's religion.
Speaker 11: I feel like you'd want to do that if you were behind the crime, Like you'd be like, let's before the autopsy could happen or whatever. It seems strange you'd want the cremation to be right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why she wanted it that quickly. I couldn't answer that. But I don't believe First of all, this story, shulg Night, Just what a terrible guy this is. But I don't believe that he offered any anybody who's doing cremation. You're telling me that somebody would turn down an offer of two hundred thousand dollars to cremate somebody right away? Not going to happen. Anybody is going to take that two hundred thousand dollars. What does it normally cost to cremate somebody? Like two great thousand bucks day?
Speaker 3: Twenty five thousand?
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody offers you two hundred thousand, and this is back in nineteen ninety six. Two hundred thousand back then, is like five hundred thousand today or whatever significantly more two hundred thousand and nineteen ninety six. Give me a break. Nobody's turning that down. I do not I do not buy that at all. Are there laws that this guy's breaking? Are there? Certain? Is he gonna lose his job if he does it? Yeah, because that's his like livelihood. Is there a reason why?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 11: Is it just lazy, he's just laying I don't want to I don't feel like doing it tonight? Or is there like some sort of law that he would be breaking by doing it?
Speaker 1: Right? Who does he say? Makes no? It does not allude to any suggestion that he was breaking any laws or anything. As long as they release the body, that's up to the you know a family, what you're gonna do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, then you take the two hundred thousand. You just go, oh okay, I guess I'll do it right now. I'll wake up, all right. But Sugar is.
Speaker 1: Just trying to tell a story, like, you know, like he's trying to make it seem like I had this other bag for a million, and I put like, nobody, I'm not buying this. It costs one point two million dollars. Give me a break anyway. So then he goes on. He says that then Tupac's mother had a bunch of people come over to her hotel room in Las Vegas, where they then rolled tupacs ashes into several blunts and smoked them.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Now, Suge Knight says he was on probation at the time, and he felt like smoking tupacs remains might constitute a violation, so he passed. Now maybe they maybe they put his ashes with some weed. I don't know what they You know, our ashes ashes wouldn't even burn, I don't think would they because it's already ash, so you'd have to put them in something that's going to actually burn. So he claims that he did not partake in the smoking of Tupac's ashes, but he's now telling this story. Do you buy any of this stuff? Now? I believe Tupac's mother. I don't remember all about her. Wasn't she Did she flee for some sort of crime or something? Did she flee to out of the country or I don't remember exactly this a little before my time. Yeah, not a big Tupac fan. Was she a Black Panther? Or is that her? I remember? I seem to remember that. I don't. I don't know. I thought. I don't know if that was or if it was a different organization. Yeah, I don't remember black panthers.
Speaker 11: I absolutely believe the ashes in the blunt thing though.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh yeah, you think that a mother is going to smoke her own son's ashes as you believe? Oh she was part of it. Yes, it's possible that it's possible.
Speaker 11: Weed people like to do weird They sometimes get weird with it, They get really strange with it, and they're doing weird things with weed, and they think this is some sort of some sort of cool honor. Oh, well, smoke them, that'll be sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I could see that you've not been around enough weed people. There's that's very, very plausible.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't know any weed people like that. I don't know who you're hanging out with.
Speaker 11: Weird I'm saying weird we people that are obsessed with weed to make it their entire life. I don't think Crystal makes it her entire life. And maybe it's a little different. Weed is a lot different now too. I mean you could just go buy it. So back in the day it was like some sort of secret thing. It was super cool to do, and now it's not seen as cool or anything. It's just something people do it. Nobody thinks you're cool if you do it or not cool. I mean, there's no really, it's kind of zero opinion if you smoke weed. But back in the day i'd say it was it was not underground.
Speaker 1: But if you did it, you're sweet.
Speaker 11: You got a weed poster up, you have your sweet buds on the wall, you got a cool Bob Marley poster. He's just like doing weird light. Yeah, black light. I could totally see people smoking. Somebody's a mother smoking her own. I don't know anything about her, so I can't say I believe she's passed away. I believe, so I don't think she can comment on this story. But that's what should Knight is saying.
Speaker 1: Charlie's baby eyeglasses says, it's not even ashes, it's like sand and stones. It's just basically a little ground up bone that's left over. How would you smoke that?
Speaker 11: I could almost guarantee somebody listening to us right now smoked somebody's ashes before, There's no question.
Speaker 10: And I thought that was kind of a diss to say, like, I'm gonna smoke your dead friend's ashes.
Speaker 1: Like I thought that was a diss, not a no. You become one with the herb. I remember, didn't Deeter snort somebody's ashes? Uh? Who was that? Was it? Dumb's grun grandfather? I forget somebody somebody brought in ashes. I don't remember the details. It was so long ago, and snorted. I believe Deeter snorted ashes. Maybe it was their dead And then.
Speaker 3: It went all over It was when we worked at CBS.
Speaker 1: It went all over the board, oh I know, And somehow it went there was some blow up. I don't remember exactly what happen. Happened, and the ashes went all over the room and they had to have somebody come in and clean the entire studio because it was just like this. Now it wasn't even bio hazard. It was just like this dust this like it just went all over the entire studio. It was in the board, it was in the phone system, moves in everything you could. I mean it was impossible to clean.
Speaker 3: Sometime called remember he I think he found a complaint against us HR. We were always doing things and he would always.
Speaker 1: Get mad at us. Oh, they hated us over there. It's a dead body all over They killed to have us back, but they hated us at the time. Yeah, I've got to take a break. Eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is our number eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven Eric the Rapper and Grand Rapids quickly he ron rovers morning, Gloria, Morning.
Speaker 6: Eric, good morning. Don't you remember the movie with metha.
Speaker 1: Man and Redman? How high that The old movie was about.
Speaker 6: Them smoking their buddies ashes so they can get.
Speaker 1: Better grades in school. Hmmm, I must have missed that method man in a Redman movie that that does not show up in my watch now list on Netflix. I must have skipped that one. Watch it. It sounds fast grating, Okay, it's a have you seen this movie, Charlie.
Speaker 11: I think that's when they're and yeah, they're in high school and John Lovetz is the principal.
Speaker 3: I think, maybe, why why are you talking like that, trying to direct.
Speaker 1: Me because I'm questioning if I'm writing. Yeah, I actually don't it as an actual question. Yeah, it is a question. I think you're not saying a statement. No I'm not.
Speaker 11: No, I think John Lovitz was the principal. I think, or a teacher. Yeah, method man redmin. I definitely saw it when it came out.
Speaker 10: Like twenty years ago. I haven't seen that in forever. I don't remember it at all. All Right, I've got to take a break.
Speaker 1: Eight six six yo rovers our number eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven will be right back. Hang on