Speaker 1: We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph.
Speaker 2: Super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice fight a goo Nito gay.
Speaker 2: Yes, boy, that was good news.
Speaker 3: It is the eighth day of June twenty twenty six. Good Monday morning, everybody. Welcome to your little Parate Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. Here we are on a Monday, no Corey today. We believe Ben Lieber is on his way in and a chance, ladies and gentlemen that Jim Gaffigan calls the Powate Trip Morning Show this morning around eight thirty because he's gonna be coming to town. Actually Saint Cloud to play the ledge a little bit later this year, so that might happen to my night. You know how that goes. Regardless. The part Trip is here, and here we go. Here's some comedy from Eugene Mormon. Mormon. Here's some comedy from Eugene Merman on the Part Trip on a Monday. Come on in now it's Monday. It's gonna be hot. But I am so glad you are here.
Speaker 4: I went to Ireland and we rented a car from Hertz. Hertz offers two kinds of insurance. One is called super Cover. It covers damage theft van, you can actually just return it into the ocean. The other is tire. I was like, you know what, let's just get all the insurance and so we did. And then a few days later we got a flat tire on a sleigh head drive, which is a cliff road. One side is a mountain, in the other it's the ocean. They had taped a phone number to the windshield that's like, in case of a problem, call it. So we called that number and the guy was like, I'll call you right back. And it's been a little over a year we found Dingle Tire and Dingle Tire came to the rescue after a few hours and it was all fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, this is all covered. This is so great.
Speaker 4: When we went to return the car, the guy at the front desk was like, oh, sorry, only the tire is covered, not the service call.
Speaker 5: And I was like, but the.
Speaker 4: Tire insurance was one hundred and five euro and a tire is one hundred and fifteen euro.
Speaker 5: That's a scam. And he's like, yeah, that does sound unfair.
Speaker 4: Have legitimately been cheaper to push the car into the ocean?
Speaker 6: I agree, Yay, okay, how the tarn ship operate a buck lift?
Speaker 2: I mean the.
Speaker 7: Tires, Oh wire, You're a madness in the tank bears share you sold Tess.
Speaker 1: Heart and you sold my heart.
Speaker 8: Set you right in my bee.
Speaker 3: So I can run of my way because I want you to see. Then I'm here to stay. Say I don't have to come here since drem miss spring and stay on. Good over, buddy, Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Here we are, Oh man, race to watch you?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 3: Due weird?
Speaker 1: How does that go? Good morning?
Speaker 5: I mean, hey daddy, how are you?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 3: Here we are?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a beautiful Monday morning it is.
Speaker 3: Look at you all dressed up like a gopher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm playing in Chad Greenway's uh golf tournament today?
Speaker 5: And is your song? Says I get to do that so right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am man.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 6: I tested.
Speaker 8: I get to this weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you and my dad are breaking up?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, I get to uh use abuse him whenever I want sport? Are you.
Speaker 5: Who that song is about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no. This was the rest of my songs. I drove eleven hours this weekend. Eleven hours actually probably closer to twelve because that drive home yesterday from War Road was uh, a little construction escy. But you know, I had ways going at Google going and both of them are like, you know what, You're screwed. Just just get ready to sit, Just get ready to sit. So I listened to did I watch the Michael Jackson documentary? I listened to a bunch of podcasts. I listened some books, I wrote some songs. You know, I like to go around and saying I don't have to do this, I get to do this. But driving back from More Road on a Sunday was something I tested my get to.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts on the Michael Jackson documentary.
Speaker 3: I've watched the I've watched two full episodes and a little bit of the third one. Yeah, you know what, a good documentary series tends to be the one that kind of leaves you guessing, right, like, I don't know if they resolve.
Speaker 8: Anything in the end, and have you seen the whole thing I have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I don't know if there's a resolution in the end, but right now, every five minutes ago, oh he did it, and then oh here I guess he didn't do it.
Speaker 2: How he did it?
Speaker 3: I guess he didn't do it how he did it, and I think that's probably the goal. Yeah, you know, but uh, from right now through two point two point two episodes, I guess come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, oh yeah, I mean good.
Speaker 2: It's uh.
Speaker 1: We watched it yesterday and it's almost like somebody at Netflix or whoever put this together said, oh, the movie's not gonna bring it up.
Speaker 3: We're gonna bring it and I could not agree more.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Somebody somewhere said, hey, listen, uh, these children got molested. Yes, stop celebrating this guy. Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Yes, somebody said, oh, yeah, the movie's gonna skip over that part. Well, we're not.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I don't think you guys. Maybe remember this documentary where the little boy says he asked me if I wanted to sleep in his bed? Yeah, and I was like I don't know, and he's like, yeah, come on, sleep in my bed. Yeah. Maybe you guys need to not forget about that.
Speaker 5: Or yeah.
Speaker 1: The one guy that did the document entry or the interview with Princess Diana and then as one of Michael's buddies says he didn't do any research and realized that was a disaster for Princess Diana because she admitted that, uh was that Charles was having an affair and then.
Speaker 3: And then she mysteriously died in the kirkcru And then.
Speaker 5: He just says, we sleep in the same bed.
Speaker 3: We have that weird And again the look on they pointed out the look on the little boy's face, when the look on Michael's face when the little boys like, I didn't want to sleep in his bad but he's like, come.
Speaker 8: On, you good friends sleep in each other's beds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh yeah, maybe, uh, yep, maybe we should remember that.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I thought, because I'm like, is this something old like? And then it was like, it's the number one movie on Netflix, and I thought the exact same thing I thought. Some producer some director was like, oh, okay, we're gonna pretend he's a normal human. Okay, the movie is all a plus and positive. Nope, we're not going to let you forget that, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who the scariest person in the entire documentary.
Speaker 2: Is, uh, his dad?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, scream mask face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I said the exact same thing to Kelly.
Speaker 1: Would he would walk into the church I looked at Kelly and I go, that's the scariest human being I've ever seen a joker incarnate.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: His face is like he always looks angry. Yes, I mean he looks like he needs to beat a kid the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I need to beat a child. He's pissed somebody somewhere.
Speaker 3: You've got a child who needs a discipline to bring them to me.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the part where their star witness is going to be there and Michael falls?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, yeah, I know. And then he's at the hospital and they're like you better get here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put And then like the doctor's like he has a elephant sized amount of tranquilizer in him. I can't give him any more. Yeah, yeah, man. And then the one is sorry, I don't mean to give it all right, you want the one buddy of his or not buddy, but the one guy's like, no one in the history of playing the victim has played the victim like Michael Jacks.
Speaker 3: That's the other thing about the country. Every time you're like, well that guy's on Michael's side, Yeah, thirty three minutes later you're like, oh my god, he hates him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the one.
Speaker 3: There's the one magazine. Yeah, that's that's the killer.
Speaker 1: That's the killer the book. Have you gotten to the book part?
Speaker 3: Is it not where he's circling with the sharpiet Are you talking about that, that's the one that kills it from me? Yes, the one you're like, yeah, okay, he's ordering this on the internet.
Speaker 1: But how about the young the young one of and one of the young men boys not men, they're boys. How about the one boy who is like.
Speaker 2: What is where was I going to go with that?
Speaker 5: Something about the one boy says about the black.
Speaker 3: Suitcase, black suitcase and the black suitcase, but I know these.
Speaker 1: The and then the lawyer for the Jackson family is an insane in person. Yeah, because he's like.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean that, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I get he's his lawyer, and like he stands up his client, but like.
Speaker 3: Right, and I know it's and then again props to the documentary maker. When they're interviewing the jurors, the jurors are like yeah, I was like, yeah, he's guilty, and I was like, no, he's not guilty. And I was like, yeah, he's guilty. And I'm like that's exactly watching right now.
Speaker 5: I love Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Why were you while you're on the jur because it's hard to find somebody probably then who didn't love Michael.
Speaker 1: Jacks And you feel bad for the prosecutor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just wow, it's something, yeah, the prosecutor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really something. Yeah, yeah, the prosecutors, like are we crazy?
Speaker 2: Do you not see what I see here? Do not get it?
Speaker 3: The last thing I heard before I turned off, Like I said, right at the beginning of the third episode, the last thing I heard was.
Speaker 8: Where was I going with that?
Speaker 3: I just I lost my train of thought. Oh yeah, he was married twice and no one ever saw his wives.
Speaker 1: In his room.
Speaker 5: How about they said they never saw an adult an.
Speaker 3: Adult yeah, or an adult of any kind, but especially an adult female in his room and he was married twice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, man, how about the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So you're right, I had the exact same thought. Somebody out there was like, wait minute, yep, let's remember which somebody eventually will probably make the same thing about Bill Cosby, you know, I mean right, you know, it's like, let's not forget there's a.
Speaker 1: It's exactly what I thought, I'm glad we had the same.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well we're twinsies.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well yeah except for ten years younger and yeah and a but a foot higher.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding, right, well endowed.
Speaker 1: No, I'm definitely not that, but yeah it was uh yeah, just wait the end is I mean, we all know the outcome, but.
Speaker 3: Like, right, actually I don't remember. I'm guessing I do because either but I don't really remember the obviously, Zacho, you're not commenting, so you have no idea.
Speaker 5: What ye you should watch it.
Speaker 3: It's it's worth your time because again it's it's weird because another thing that I find very well. We're talking about the the Troy the Verdict. That's a verdict which is on Netflix, and it's about Michael Jackson and the molestation trials. Uh, near the end of his life, I believe, pretty near the end of his life.
Speaker 5: Rights later.
Speaker 8: Uh, it's it's it's interesting because.
Speaker 3: Here's a guy who's walking into a trial where there's a mountain of evidence against him, and outside the court room are a million people going, he's this bad stuff. Michael's the king. What Yeah, if you were in a Twitter job believing quitter job, she can attend the trial.
Speaker 8: I'm amazed by the whole thing.
Speaker 5: She lives in a false reality.
Speaker 1: She do oh yeah, yeah, and then yeah that was and then she gets picked to sit in the trial.
Speaker 3: Oh and she's like oh thank god, like it was her, like like they owed it to correct, like I put my job to here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get to go.
Speaker 3: The name mccaullay cocaine keeps popping up, right, and you're like, Mike mccaullay said, over and over and over again, nothing happened, yes, over and over and over right again. I keep going back and forth. I'm like, well, maybe this is all made up. But there's just the magazines and the black suitcase.
Speaker 1: And there's the there's the I don't know if you're there yet, there's the part where the person explains some of the markings on Michael's.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where I ended right there, right there where he was like, uh, how dare you take making pictures of my body? And they're like, well, there's a kid who's described your you're junk and he said there's some weird things about it. And I think that's a you know, it doesn't seem like too far to go. If if you know, if they got that kind of evidence. I don't know. I don't know anyway, So there's that. Hey, did you hear me in the open I mentioned that we might get a call from Jim Gaffigan.
Speaker 1: To Oh, that'd be sweet. Yeah, I know, yes, where is he this summer?
Speaker 3: He's at the Ledge And it's one of those things because it's a phone call and he's a big star where it was on and off and then on on Friday and then off and then literally thirty minutes later was back on again. So I don't know, we'll see. It's supposed to be in the eight o'clock hour. I love to talk to him. That'd be fare we have before.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good dude, man, good dude. And uh, you know, so start racking up your questions right now over there, if you have questions for the great and Jim Gaffigan. I wonder if it was hard to go away from the hot pocket bit. Yeah, I wonder if if if he liked acting, if that's something he wants to do. I wonder if it's hard to do concerts, comedy concerts outdoors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a very good question.
Speaker 1: It would be hard, don't you think you because it was Corey that went and saw Sandler outside and said that, you know, the last he just kind of dies out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, that is a good question.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The leg is sweet though, right, you know, it's sweet.
Speaker 3: Is a war road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never moved far.
Speaker 8: It is the what is the name of the Lake of the Woods.
Speaker 3: Is that the lake?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is the only city on the Lake of the Woods.
Speaker 1: Who's the famous hockey player from there?
Speaker 8: There's about seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, many others.
Speaker 3: It's weird because the Lake of the Woods looks like an oh it's huge.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's normal. They have their own airport.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it's the home of Marvin Windows. Like everybody who lives there.
Speaker 1: I'm actually surprised Marvin playing.
Speaker 3: Because I, uh there there, I know, I yes, yeah, there's It's just really cool though. But that's a great family and they take care of each other. Man, it's only a town of like eighteen hundred people. And I think they were all of my concerts on Saurday, our concert, the Dollo's concert on Saturday night. But sweet dude, but man has a.
Speaker 1: Long drive from There's a place called the Hawk.
Speaker 3: Could you see the one called the Hawk?
Speaker 1: No, it was called Seven Clans.
Speaker 3: I celebrated my twenty first birthday there. We had that some one we sent him to remember, Oh.
Speaker 5: That was different thing. No, No, U sent me to Rose.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I celebrated my twenty first birthday at Seven Clans casino.
Speaker 3: I waved at it and uh, yeah, looks.
Speaker 2: Like a sweet spot.
Speaker 3: So you have to ask him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dry casino hotel.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Uh not anymore, not anymore? No, okay, from what I was told, well, well we were told it was when I turned twenty one. The people sitting at the bar in there that I waved that didn't look like they were dry. Yeah, okay, that's pretty wet.
Speaker 5: Wow, you got after it for you. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. Manh yeah, yeah, man, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of the time during and after the show thinking if I drive home tonight or do I because you know, I figured I might be in for a little traffic on Sunday And yeah, guess what, how's in for a lot. And let me just say this to love you people, out there who tow your boats around it. You're having a great life and I am. You have a boat, don't pull into the median if your boat is still in my lane. All right, I almost killed everybody in America on one sixty nine History because a dude didn't realize when he pulled into the median that his boat was still in the fast laying on one sixty nine. Go in the other direction. Come on, you know it's like I don't know. Be aware, yeah, be aware.
Speaker 5: Be sky aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially today. Is it going to get greasy?
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna be hotter than age.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, if you have a gut her helmet from gutterhelmet mn dot com, you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: I've heard that. I've heard that you don't have to worry about the heat.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, you can worry about the heat, but the rain.
Speaker 1: And if you don't have to worry about clawed gutters with gutterhelmet men dot com never clawed gutters.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. He's French.
Speaker 11: Really yeah, well you know what he had what and he had his crank in his left hand, he had his.
Speaker 8: Gut her helmet in his right hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what he had in his left hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Thank you got her helmet somebody.
Speaker 5: This is a bad, weird radio tease.
Speaker 1: But you can always tell you know, you always talk about Papa and why he's called Papa, And I need to tell that person about you.
Speaker 2: I did yesterday.
Speaker 1: Where we are, but.
Speaker 3: eBay is home to millions of fines and each one becomes part of your story.
Speaker 8: That's a really good poet. Welcome back patch that morning, Joe?
Speaker 2: Is that co me?
Speaker 5: Is he over there to get some water?
Speaker 3: You made a really good point because I'm gonna go ahead. And I've never seen your penis, No, but if they asked me to describe it, I would say, there's pink, uh a little longer than it is wide, I guess, uh.
Speaker 1: Sort of.
Speaker 12: Room.
Speaker 3: I mean right, so that you're saying that the description was much more accurate than that, Okay, yeah, yeah, And could you describe mine right now though you allegedly have never.
Speaker 5: Seen it, right right, right, It's it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And furthermore, I mean, I mean I have a general idea of what everyone's penis looks like. Yeah, button, yeah, state fir T shirt.
Speaker 5: It's almost that. What a great State Fair T shirt that would be.
Speaker 8: I mean, I have some ideas. I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna look.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna guess. Uh, I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm gonnauess. Ben's looks like a fire hose. I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Corey's looks like a penis only smaller.
Speaker 2: Thumb.
Speaker 5: No, no thumb, No, Tommy's is tiny.
Speaker 3: Tommy's looks more like a vagian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the process.
Speaker 3: Yours looks like it's been in a fight with a badger. Geez, mine looks like fire Marshall.
Speaker 5: Billy did at one point.
Speaker 8: It still kind of does right.
Speaker 1: Like if I said, if I said, Hockey's penis looks like fire Marshall Bill and they were like guilty, Well forty five years ago it did right.
Speaker 3: And uh, and it's a tough one and you're I'm gonna guess. Zax looks like an overworked West Virginia minor. That don't mean a kid, I mean somebody's been somebody underground.
Speaker 1: Somebody's been underground, just working so hard, working, so tired, Yeah, and really needs a day off. I mean, yeah, it's a little wrinkle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so tired. Yeah, it's tired.
Speaker 1: Tired.
Speaker 5: You put it in weird spots.
Speaker 3: Just tired.
Speaker 2: It's tired.
Speaker 3: Would you leave it? Give it a day off? I am tired, Give it a day off. I know there's only so much coal in there, we need it all, but would you give it a day off?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I meant to work right, Yeah, I know, but it's been. It's been in that tunnel.
Speaker 1: The mine ain't gonna mind themselves.
Speaker 3: It's been in a tunnel. A tunnel its whole life. Well, it comes in the back end. Then on the back end, it's it's times. I'm like, yeah, it's an a your description, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: But it's you know, it appreciates the tunnel. It's a natural. You think it does, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think it does.
Speaker 3: You like to believe that.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact, I believe in science, and science proves it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: This amazing hot Yep. That's what We've talked a lot about that, all right, mel.
Speaker 2: We know we know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sheriff Grady Judd. What Sheriff Grady Judd is the famous sheriff down in Florida who likes to tell people how it is. And he had a seventy nine year old man out water in is long and they had to arrest that nine year old man. Here's Sheriff Grady Judd.
Speaker 2: And he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Jesus, oh my god, wait play that part one more, Hey, Corey, what were you doing in Vegas?
Speaker 2: And he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: I love when people called the crank. Craig is such a good term.
Speaker 11: It was sunny, and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 3: That's all you need to know. I mean, that is the sinc That is that is hemming way like he took out all the words you didn't need. We know what kind of day it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: We know what he was doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was beautiful. So he's watering his launch.
Speaker 3: We know what he had in each hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you need to know? I'm going to say that. Let me play the game, all right.
Speaker 11: It was sonny see, and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 2: What more do you need?
Speaker 5: That guy should read books on audio. Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we get context of the story, can I ask a question.
Speaker 8: I don't know if the guy had glasses of contact.
Speaker 2: I have no idea brilliant.
Speaker 1: Is it drugs? Is he talking about is in crank? Or is he actually talking about his peanuts?
Speaker 3: He's talking about his peanuts. Okay, yeah, the man was watering his line. You know what again, maybe you didn't get here.
Speaker 2: It was Sonny.
Speaker 11: Okay, so he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, play it again, but imagine Tim Peeler got cleaned up.
Speaker 11: It was Sonny and he was watering his grass in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a sober Tim Peeler.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you this question.
Speaker 3: If you were somebody said, man, I've just listened to the greatest audiobook. So was Stephen King novel It's incredible, And the opening.
Speaker 11: Paragraph was this, It was Sonny and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 3: Would you keep listening?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is there any chance that my biography will start with the following sentences?
Speaker 11: It was sunny, beautiful, and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd be out doing sure your last state, but well, you're not a lefty.
Speaker 3: I'm not right, Well I am. I mean, yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah, okay, yeah, I mean you know it's got it's either gonna go. It's gonna it's either gonna point down or left or right. I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I have uh Pyne's disease, but I I like my In fact, I spent a lot of time just uh manipulating it so that it points back into the left, like John F. Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Jesus so.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 5: They are rest of the man.
Speaker 3: But I don't need to know anymore.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry you don't seem to understand.
Speaker 3: We know everything.
Speaker 1: We need to know.
Speaker 5: His crank and his right How many times are you going to use that when Tommy's here?
Speaker 3: A lot? Yeah, a lot, And they'll be random things like you know. Derek Shelton addressed the media today and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rosie's going to be back a week week from Wednesday for the US Open bed.
Speaker 3: He was here the other day. You remember that.
Speaker 2: No, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 5: Why why did Rosie Penis out?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, that would be a reason. Why sore you go?
Speaker 8: That's my top story of the day.
Speaker 3: Many year old man and Sheriff Graded Judd Ain't taking no prisoners.
Speaker 1: A lot of dreams for you could come true this week. What do you mean by well, New York might sweep the Spurs?
Speaker 3: Incredible?
Speaker 1: Incredible, man, watch that entire game two on Friday night.
Speaker 3: No, I was, I would rather drive another eleven hours.
Speaker 1: Everybody in my house is asleep, and I'm like, you know what, I'm going to watch this. It was incredible.
Speaker 3: Did you and I Love have your crank in your left hand?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Not at that point?
Speaker 2: No, No, I was.
Speaker 1: I was tired and I didn't have my crank in my left hand. I thought about it, but I didn't he thought about it though.
Speaker 10: We all think you're just looking at your left hand, like, man, this could be, this could be, this could.
Speaker 1: Crank in fifteen seconds. And then the hockey game was great, but oh my god, which beginning was great? Right, Zecho speaking a crank game man, speaking of crank what's that you need to see that you saw at the beginning, right, I tell you? Oh yeah, Fernando, Yeah.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: The funny thing is that's a that was a nice gesture from the Golden Knights to the Raiders. In that market, there's very few times where a hockey team has to like throw some bones at uh well at their football team.
Speaker 3: But you know who probably is responsible for that, right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, our guy, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean he's a football guy obviously worked.
Speaker 5: For the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's famously now the Vegas crank guy?
Speaker 5: Is he like the Vegas pre game guy?
Speaker 3: He's the crank guy.
Speaker 1: He's the crank guy.
Speaker 5: I think our guy Mussy's going to night.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's gonna be a great one going tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, going to the hockey game? Isn't it in Vegas?
Speaker 3: He must is going? Yeah, must is in Vegas?
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he'd invited down there with Brian. Yeah, Brian who Brian Harper, the former Twins catcher who's now the Vegas pregame guy.
Speaker 3: I think, do you think he and Corey will hang out?
Speaker 2: No, I would.
Speaker 5: I think Corey came home on Saturday would be my guy, I think, is that's what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 3: All he had left when he got back and he had his crank in his left hand. Money, we're still in Vegas. Yeah, you know, we would have known if he had done well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, I think he was out on Friday.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, horse name was Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant, great bit. That's such a good bit.
Speaker 1: And then a little big league that could do me for like ten viewings of that movie. But then I felt so smart going to school.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, hell yeah, you do it.
Speaker 1: The horse's name is Friday. Great bit, great movie.
Speaker 3: All right, here's the thing it is. Uh, it's Monday, and Ben Leber's on his way in, right, I don't have any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, liber will be here at six thirty. I think it's next week that he's back seven to nine Mondays and Thursday. I got a lot to ask him because the Viking start mandatory mini camp today many which means we're that much closer to training camp hogs Daddy, and I want to ask him about the quarterback a lot happened over the weekend.
Speaker 5: I got questions about the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Smelt something stinky in the air. It's coming from Saint Paul.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about that.
Speaker 3: We come back. Don't forget to make me pay that off, because that's a weird thing. You let people playing on and he had his crank his left hand. Fine. Here we are lovely Monday, summertime. Maybe not, but close the summertime in the Twin Cities area. And ladies and gentlemen, we have lots of.
Speaker 1: Sports time now for front paid sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 8: It's a holiday.
Speaker 1: I love holiday holidays the absolute best. The best part about holiday is right now. Try the new og Italian sandwich from Flavortown. Take your lunch to Flavortown. Bold, stacked and loaded with flavor, savory meats, melty cheese, and big flavor in every bite. Loaded with Italian style meats and melted cheese. Welcome to Flavortown only at Holiday. Your Minnesota twins lost after a valiant effort yesterday in the ninth when they trailed six to one, but they only lost six to five to the Royals. Your twins are thirty and thirty seven, they've lost four or five. But they are off today after a seventeen game span where they played seventeen.
Speaker 3: Straight, seventeen games in a row.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they played seventeen in a row. Yeah, so they're off today.
Speaker 1: They battled Detroit tomorrow at five forty in Detroit. Taj Bradley goes for your twins, Zacho, you were there yesterday, you.
Speaker 5: Filed this report.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just it was a classic, you know, great effort for the first four or five innings, bullpen comes out and see you later lead and got down six to one and it was looking like it was over, but they mounted four runs in the ninth and they were looking like maybe, just maybe, but they what lost. So still conse is a loss. Didn't even get a point, and so yeah, it's tough. It's tough. It's it's a great ballpark. It can be a great atmosphere down there, but it's sad because there's some people that are in charge, that own the squad that just don't care. So I'm hoping the lack of attendance I saw and hopefully that starts sending more and more of a message because it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in June, and that place could have looked like.
Speaker 1: The afternoon in May.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's no school tomorrow, yeah yeah, today, yeah or today? Yeah, a good point.
Speaker 1: The Arizona Diamondbacks sign outfielder Max Kepler really, who was popped for PDS in January.
Speaker 2: He remains on the.
Speaker 5: MLB restricted list.
Speaker 1: He will still have to miss eighty games and is ineligible for the postseason, but he is eligible because it's almost been eighty games since last season and now this season. He will come off the restricted list on June twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: So Max Kepler is back back in the league.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So on Friday night, the Knicks trailed by as many as fourteen points in Game one, and then as many as twelve on Friday in Game two. They're the first team the first time a team has recorded double digit comebacks in each of the first two games of a finals since nineteen seventy five. According to ESPN insights dot com, they now have a two o lead in the series. Game three of the NBA Finals is tonight at seven thirty. The Knicks are a two and a half point favorite. They haven't lost a game since Night one of the NFL draft April twenty third, So yeah, go New York. I hope they win the whole thing, and I hope this is over so we can move on to the offseason. You've seen a lot of it, right.
Speaker 3: Hawk, Well, yeah, I mean I don't watch I listened to yeah, because you know, I just I love it and basketball is my life.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: No, A lot of people have a lot of things. I have basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do dribbling, shooting hoops.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I think you raced home from war Road because at four o'clock yesterday the Wolves rebranded and showed their three new jerseys, and they're all cool. The black one with the green trees is badass. They have a new logo on the court. It was a whole thing, and I think I saw our guy, Parker Fox say that they sold seven thousand tickets to it.
Speaker 5: Now, I hope those tickets were like a dollar.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they had like over seven thousand people there for a rebrand, and I think his guards, he pointed out, there was points of in the middle of the two thousands, after the Garnet era, where the Wolves wouldn't get seven thousand people do a game. So the three new jerseys are great, and the new rebrand looks cool, and we'll see how it goes this off season.
Speaker 3: I had had a bit of a confusion history when I was rushing home to watch that event, because I thought they were announcing that the Wolves were moving to New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and I was gonna tell a party.
Speaker 2: How are you going to celebrate?
Speaker 3: Drank in my left hand YEP, that's I appreciation.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was great yesterday and they look cool man, and it'll, uh, it'll be a fun thing because I love the new jerseys. I love that they kept the green trees. Everybody loves the green tree look. And I love how it's just a clean Wolves across the front of the jersey. It's gonna be great. Rebrands are sweet. Yeah, that is a nice ring to it.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, but I like it.
Speaker 1: Zacho the Hurricane scored four in the third period of Game three of the Stanley Cup, the second time at Stanley Cup history a team has scored four goals in the final period. Uh. The game went to double overtime in the night. It's got the money five four. They have a two to one series lead. Game four is tomorrow at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got sidetracked, and then I came back to the TV and I saw, like nineteen minutes ago in the third period, it was four to nothing Vegas, and I was like, oh, well, I guess we were due for a stinker, and then I ended up being one of the best Stanley Cup Final games in history.
Speaker 1: Four goal comeback in the third period. I guess.
Speaker 10: You know, they probably looked at Vegas scoring four goals in the second They're like, if they can score four goals in twenty minutes, we can do that same thing.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what they did.
Speaker 10: And then it ends up going to double overtime as you mentioned, and just just an incredible, incredible series, each of these three games now going being decided in the last five minutes or overtime. Just the can't ask for more than that. So Game four the only sucky thing. You gotta wait all the way till tomorrow now, But I can't wait. And we'll be listening to it on the fan for sure. Hell yeah, man, oh before I forget. Yeah, so we don't do any more sports. Yeah, you have to pay off your teeth.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: You're right, why it stinks in Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why you're smelling something stinky coming from Saint Paul. The Como Zoo opened early on Sunday as the corpse flower started to bloom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did we know they had a corpse flower? I did not know that we knew that, did Is that like the poisonous flower? I know?
Speaker 3: It just smells like a dead person. Oh, that's why they call it a corpse flower. Yeah, it's named Horace. Oh and it's blooming.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It opened early on Sunday for people to see something very special. The zoo's corpse flower, named Horace, bloomed, marking the plant's third flowering since its first bloom in twenty twenty four. These blooms are unpredictable and last just twenty four to forty eight hours before closing right back up. Uh yeah, open flowers. Closed it right back up, and you never know it's gonna open again. You know it don't smell right, Yah.
Speaker 5: You need to take a deep breath. The uh, I didn't know we had one.
Speaker 3: The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory's horticulture supervisor, Ario Dressler, said the conservatory waited seven to eight years for a corpse flower to bloom after he receiving small tubers. Uh it's a tuba from Uhua from potentical gardens in des Moiny, Dressler said. Corpse flowers are among the largest in the world are known for their foul odor, which does smell similar to carcass. Visitors began lining up before the early opening time on Sunday to see and smell old horus h Dresser said the stench can extend up to a mile away. Oh yeah, it's it's it's a novelty, I says Drestler. We don't often expect plants to smell like dead animals. And it's so large, and it all has a fascinating life cycle. The plant is trying to attract bees and flies and carry on beetles with its horrible stank. It can heat itself up.
Speaker 2: Was it Boston that did carry on?
Speaker 8: No, that'd be a Kansas fun Oh, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I get what you did. You did there because it's Boston is I'm sorry I didn't get it. I was thinking about how stanky you are.
Speaker 1: No, because you said carry on beetles, And I'm like, well, what I thought I was going to say that?
Speaker 3: I was even in a different direction. Sorry. Here's the thing about Horus, the stanky plant. It opens itself up every now and again, whenever it's ready. It's stanks bad and it can heat itself up. What yeah, gets itself up like lean cuisine. No more like its own. Oh, it's called thermogenesis. Don't don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walk this way, No, that's aerosmith. I can't dance, Yeah you can't. No, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't joke either, No I can't. It's called thermogenesis. Think where the central spike gets really hot. So it's got a central spike that's called a Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even if you cover your mouth, people can hear. You have a very nice microphone in front of you.
Speaker 3: And the central spike gets really hot. I think it was measuring around eighty five degrees this morning. And that he keeps pulse the stench waves.
Speaker 2: That sounds so good.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, It pulses them out in the surrounding areas and really brings in those pollinators. I can't wait. I woke up yesterday and I drove here like pepe le pew. You loved it, floating down the highway looking.
Speaker 1: For that stank Mm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ROSI you get it. Hey, it's yeah. Hey, Rosie's here to see Horace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 1: A lot of guys have done it. Nosie, No, I love it.
Speaker 3: Hanging out on the maternity ward, that's fine.
Speaker 2: It something to do with anything, Rosie.
Speaker 3: Would you want to smell on horse?
Speaker 5: Probably not.
Speaker 3: Don't you think the rest of the flowers like, son of a bit?
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 1: Horace g who smelled it?
Speaker 5: Denied it?
Speaker 2: No, that's wrong too.
Speaker 3: And don't you think the bugs they get drawn to it are embarrassed?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but they don't want to tell their friends that that's their thing.
Speaker 8: I know what to tell you, guys.
Speaker 1: The hockey horse fly.
Speaker 3: Again would have sworn there was a dead body in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, someone's got to pollinate it, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean there's a pollinator for every corpse flower.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's somebody's thing.
Speaker 2: Man, it's.
Speaker 1: Gross telling some discouraged kid like, come on, man, get.
Speaker 8: Back up the Yeah that sounds like something.
Speaker 3: Uh the coach from the Werewolf movie say right, hey, don't worry Scott. There's a uh yeah, there's a pollinator for every horse flower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, buddy, come on, Horace. What do I care his third string?
Speaker 2: I didn't need him. That's such a great.
Speaker 3: Kids settled for a horse flower?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good banging the corse flower?
Speaker 5: Yeah, get out of here, you sting.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I've been banging a corpse flower.
Speaker 2: So they go your dad to you a few times.
Speaker 13: No, No, when you came home, he was like he was happy for he was yeah, you know that's my boy. Yeah, that's my boy.
Speaker 2: You need help, You need a meeting, right man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's somebody that they nicknamed the Australian Cockroach Kingpin. What who's caught with one hundred thousand illegal insects?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: In a record bust?
Speaker 5: What is the buffalo bills some kind of bust.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's very impressive.
Speaker 3: More than one hundred thousand live cockroaches ough oh no, which are illegal to keep in Australia. We're confiscated from one single breeder in the country's largest severate seizure of exotic invertebrates. I'm more into you exotic vertebrates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: The Hall of Madagascar hissing cockroaches worth two hundred thousand Australian dollars. You're telling me one hundred thousand live Madagascar hissing cockroaches is only worth one hundred and forty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Why why, why why are bugs for?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What would somebody need them for?
Speaker 3: Feed him to a corpse flower?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know.
Speaker 3: It's the world's largest tip.
Speaker 2: Buy dinner first.
Speaker 3: It's two three inches pretty big, pretty big, pretty big. They flourish in Australia due to these subtropical climates, and the country is home to thousands of species, as you may well.
Speaker 1: Know, Gross, I don't think I've ever seen one, because if you see one, is that the bug? Where if you see one, there's a ton of them cockroaches?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah, Oh, here's here's the thing, man, This Bathhurst snake catcher named Stephanie Lesser. Yeah, poor thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: You know someday you'll be Stephanie Moore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you won't be a snit catcher.
Speaker 3: No, she's just a be sneak.
Speaker 1: Snaks will catch her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she likes what she likes.
Speaker 5: Yah sounds like it says.
Speaker 3: The large exotic species of bug likely being sold as a cost effective reptile food because they're big and snakes love them. Eat that thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eat that Jesus stop.
Speaker 3: I almost said the name of the bug, and that would have been too far.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know, yep, ye, that would have been.
Speaker 3: Sounded dirty, and I don't like Simon dirty on the that's.
Speaker 5: Not you, No, it's the new You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the two utes, the great film.
Speaker 2: It really is. Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Sacho, my cousin Vinnie haven't.
Speaker 1: No, Oh, it's so good. Yeah, yeah, it's it's an A plus movie. All right, So Corbs Flower Gross.
Speaker 8: Como Zoo Saint Paul, which I believe had a bomb.
Speaker 3: Scare this weekend too. Yeah, how did that read about that? I'm seeing No, no, no, no, no no oh yeah, the Como Zoo parking the Conservatori's back open after seeing a bomb threat on Saturday. The Saint Paul'soo evacuated.
Speaker 8: I'll guess the non essential staff.
Speaker 3: Zoo said all the animals were secured according to established safety protocols. Authority searched the grounds and then gave the all clear. So luckily it was okay. In the corpse, Flower was able to bloom, They're shining on you this morning, Good morning, everybody in his six twenty two local right here in Lovely Singles Park, Minnesota. Word, it's going to get very very warm today. And we have just spotted on the nord Ben tracker. We call it the nor Ad liber Tracker as he zooms down one hundred at nearly one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 5: Man, he's going too fast. No, thanks for letting us know, Tommy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Nor ned Thanks for paying for it.
Speaker 5: The station wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's called an Apple tracker. Yeah, he's got a hundred ye Ben's car.
Speaker 1: Oh keep listening for.
Speaker 12: The next chance to win your way to our iHeartRadio Music Festival, presented by Capitol One.
Speaker 10: This September, coming to Mystic Lake Amphitheater. Motion City soundtrack We'll take this age.
Speaker 5: June twenty and what cool?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: What'd you say?
Speaker 1: Motion City soundtrack?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's it. They're great and that's gonna be great and who else?
Speaker 1: And Rocket Club?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Bear that's right, and maybe more from the more that's oh really what I'm hearing by Hey listen, I can't wait. That is coming right up here. Today's the eighth or twelve days from today walking on that big stage and Mystically Campitheater, I can't wait with the Rocket Club, my boss a.
Speaker 10: Fun night out there on June twentieth, and on July eleventh, three eleven and Dirty Heads will be there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: August eighteenth, they'll see five figure Death Punch yep, that's right, good dudes, and Slayer.
Speaker 1: On September fourth, that's right, baby.
Speaker 10: You can get the complete details and all of our upcoming shows on the concert page of campaign dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: You know what I realized today, guys driving in so starting tonight at d chan Hassen, I do six nights a row with the Dyllos, right yeah, and then coming up on I believe the let me look at this, I can be right, what time will that be?
Speaker 2: Might be cool?
Speaker 3: The shows that the chann are also hold out all weeks.
Speaker 5: That's oh sweet, it's fun.
Speaker 8: Let's say then on I believe stay with me.
Speaker 3: M'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: On the Wednesday at the twenty fourth, a Chris Hockey band plays Lakes Jam right at Lakes brainerd So that'd be Windson. I might return to the tod that'd be fine. And mixed in there somewhere is uh the twentieth Rocket Club. So I'm playing with Rocket Club, the Dellos and the CHP this month, all three bands, hell yeah, and all of them huge shows, huge Mystic La Game, the Rocky Club, lakes Jam with the Chris Hockey Band and everywhere.
Speaker 1: Else with the Dillos, I get to yeah, man, hell yeah, you know me. That sounds fun when you at lakes Jam.
Speaker 3: The Wednesday that what did I just say? Twenty fourth?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet twenty fourth? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then yeah Wednesday twenty fourth, and then the very next day with the Delos, I'm a grand View Lodge.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's uh yeah, hey, it's somebody.
Speaker 3: Riding a horsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look at Ben leeber walking in Ben Yeah. We tracked him with the the Norad Leader the ben Ad and he is now here, and ladies and gentlemen, it's been Ben.
Speaker 1: The floor is yours.
Speaker 7: You know what me?
Speaker 3: I say something, you've been I noticed this the other day and I did not say anything to you because it was the improper time. You look uh swool? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, you've been?
Speaker 3: Have you been pumping that iron?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not even moore than normal? Does he not look more muskily? You do kind of look more must look like you might ready to be back out on the field.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny about that.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I'm not going to go there, but I appreciate that. Yeah, I had.
Speaker 12: I have some thoughts as well. It's it's been a busy month, yea. And I really feel like my workouts have dropped off. Yeah, we work, so I'm trying to do what I can. So I've been feeling kind of bad about that because, you know, mentally, I just feel like I have to get my workouts.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I understand that, not from just like I gotta build some muscles.
Speaker 12: It's just it's just about I like the mental clarity that I get from working out.
Speaker 2: Good for you?
Speaker 3: Right, And I would have got it, I would have. I mean, are your shoulders, specifically, he's reading look look bigger than they normally do. And I don't know I was complimenting you. I hope you realize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know, I do appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I normally don't do this to every man, just about every third man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and since it's me and Zach and here you.
Speaker 1: See this is see this is really bad. This is really bad for.
Speaker 12: My motivation because I'm on the opposite end of like, man, I haven't had as many workouts and I haven't had enough time to get into the gym and do whatever, and then you're over here complimenting me. So now I'm just like, well, if I can compliments from doing less work, well then maybe I just don't have to do as much work, right right, So anyway, Yeah, I just put my head into it.
Speaker 3: Look like hell, I thank you.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's kind of people.
Speaker 12: That's kind of what I needed, is just like, boy, you look like hell, you look like a dumpster fire.
Speaker 2: And it'll be like, yeah, that makes sense because.
Speaker 5: I just saw a spit on him. How that cool you off?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: No, thank you very much. I do appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad.
Speaker 12: It's good to see you guys. Yes, I missed you on Thursday. And let's just kind of recap real quick. In the last fifteen minutes, as you guys were saying that there was some sort of sound tracker on me. Uh, you guys said I was going one hundred down one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to seventy nine. Yeah, good for he's going seventy nine.
Speaker 5: It's an easy highway way down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's cops all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw like four of them.
Speaker 1: There was one sitting at that apartment complex now you can see but like over there like watching watching that stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: It drives me because I love running that some.
Speaker 2: Bit that he any chance that he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a very very good question.
Speaker 3: I did not think that at the time, but now I'm wondering.
Speaker 12: Yes, boil boy, you guys, I I thought that super Troopers would have been fine for a twelve year old. So I showed I showed well super Troopers, and I sort of forgot about some of the scenes.
Speaker 8: It's been a long time.
Speaker 2: You knows.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: Well. The reason why I say crank in the left hand.
Speaker 12: You know, there's a scene where I forget which actor it is and which character is. But he's, you know, he's got a crank in his left hand, and he's looking at the billboard and then he puts this sphenometer on it. He grabs like this problem and points it out. Oh yeah, the first one is so good. Yeah, you know, it's it's one of those moments where like he's gonna be hard to explain what's going on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well you know, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 8: His friends will explain it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let just keep speeding down one hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now there's a third one coming out.
Speaker 3: The word is we may have the entire cast in studio at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you doing something on Twins Live as well.
Speaker 3: Sweet, We may be talking to the lovely and tellented Jim Gaffigan via phone today. I heard, I know, relax, you don't.
Speaker 8: Get to talk to him, so, no, that might happen.
Speaker 3: So it's all, you know, it's summer and there's a million gazillion concerts and and shows, so you got to find a way. He gives me tickets sold a fas we know. I mean, hell yeah, he's coming on the Patrick marshow again. I guess he says, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've done that.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: The movie that what was the movie that I watched?
Speaker 2: Oh you've seen that.
Speaker 1: With Gaffy? Oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: He wasn't Super trup.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a super trivers. I think he's in the first one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yes, gosh no, it was a it was like a really endearing anyway, I'll find it Troop zero.
Speaker 2: So you guys seen Troop Zero.
Speaker 3: I guess I have not.
Speaker 12: No, is it a this was back in twenty nineteen. This is when it got released. I'm not sure we watched it in twenty nineteen, but it might. It might have been a Pandemic era movie that we watched with my kids.
Speaker 2: So I think I.
Speaker 12: I think I took a picture and I put it on one of my instact stories and I tagged him in it, and he responded.
Speaker 1: Oh really, wow, that's sweet kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I doubt it was him. It was probably somebody from his team, but I.
Speaker 1: Doubt it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what if that's his favorite moment of the Pandemic.
Speaker 3: But it's just like, wow, man, And it was like a quick.
Speaker 12: Respet, like by the next morning, we watched that night and by the next morning it's like, hey man, thanks for thanks for watching.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed making this movie or something like that for you.
Speaker 12: I was like, whoa, is this really him? It didn't see it seemed more personal than just some some admin. Yeah, andial media.
Speaker 3: How many how many actors slash stand up comedians can be cast in a movie in which they are simply entitled The Irishman? And I want to ask him about that.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of stuff he hasn't.
Speaker 3: He's been a lot of movies. I didn't realize. Yeah, I'm looking at the whole list here, Yeah, trying to see if I've seen many of them. Yeah, there's troops here that you talked about.
Speaker 1: Is he still doing CBS Sunday Morning. What do you mean he's like part of CBS the Sunday Morning Show and he still well.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, I watched it all the time. I haven't noticed. Weird. Yeah, he's been in a lot of movies.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm kind of surprised that looking at at his IMDb stepped on a doc.
Speaker 3: Did you far what you said?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: Speaking, you know, I'm a little surprised about you can't.
Speaker 1: Pass the gas there?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: That was yours.
Speaker 12: It's funny because right when you did that, I was looking at this his movie Duck Duck Goose.
Speaker 8: Oh maybe it was a duck, Maybe it was maybe it was I do sound effects here on this show.
Speaker 3: That was very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I'm a little surprised by looking.
Speaker 3: At his whole whoa where do you find that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he doesn't have as many voice acting credits as I thought that he would. Yeah, because he has a really distinct voice, and he does. He has cartoon s character characteristics to his voice. There's a lot more like serious movies in here, though.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Yeah. Yeah, what about the very last credit he has on his television credits? I forgot he played Tim Walls in twenty twenty four Onsart of Your Life, he portrayed Tim Walls.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah he yeah, so yeah, that'd.
Speaker 3: Be an interesting thing to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah about fraud?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, I see what he has to say about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear you want to get his take on it?
Speaker 3: Just overall? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Politics, because yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you hear it.
Speaker 2: Promote like a new movie or something in your stand up.
Speaker 5: But fraud your thoughts.
Speaker 2: You're in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Fraud your thoughts there, Tim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he'll be like, well, Mark Rosen is a good friend. July nineteenth, Jim Gaffigan the Ledge Waite Park Amphitheater in Waite Park slash Saint Claude, Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Has anybody been there yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not right. Yeah, it's pretty nice.
Speaker 10: Huh, really nice, great, great atmosphere just yeah from parking is free, I think, or at least it's not bad. And yeah, it's it's a great location. Quiet, and then he gets loud and you you enjoy.
Speaker 1: The time, and then you go home. Would you give us well play on what to do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you've never been to a show before.
Speaker 2: It looks and then it.
Speaker 5: Gets loud and then you laugh and then you clap and then go home.
Speaker 1: And then you go home. Yeah, then you make out? Well, where's the makeout somewhere? Alone?
Speaker 10: So I did, because I was alone. Did get in my car when I went after the show, I went, I went home. I had the steering role in my right hand.
Speaker 1: Yep, uh huh and and uh start cranking away.
Speaker 8: I did have a moment when I was driving almost twelve hours this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a multiple moments. I would well know where I was thinking to myself, could I partake in masturbation right now while I was driving? Well, as one key member of the parts of Morning Show likes to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you there's no chance I couldn't do it. No, I'm not going to name names, but doesn't somebody we know, say they do it weekly.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, what he's talking about?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no daily? Yeah, I think he's daily daily. No, when he gets at least the gym in the morning, it's routine.
Speaker 5: And then you know it's not me. We're talking people a caribou.
Speaker 3: Refuse to serve him.
Speaker 5: Get your crank out of your head.
Speaker 2: Will you. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it, guys, I could not do it.
Speaker 10: I tried in my early twenties on ninety four because it's pretty strange, and.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 5: It didn't work.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: There there's so much going on. There's trucks that are much higher than soaking wet. Yeah, and there's is the possibility of a bus or it's not good.
Speaker 5: Don't don't do it.
Speaker 3: Why, by the way, I said to myself, that's why I need to pitch up, pick up a hitchhiker, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And start pitching.
Speaker 1: Don't crank in your eye, kids.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back to.
Speaker 3: From the one eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Ask Gary Trevor.
Speaker 5: Stay plugged in.
Speaker 10: To everything kf AN, sports updates, ticket giveaways, we got.
Speaker 1: Show highlights as well.
Speaker 10: If all cafe once here's a three on Instagram TikTok x and of course subscribe on YouTube today.
Speaker 3: You got all that right, buddy boy. Here's the thing. Ben Leber's here. Maxo just came in. It's the week Maxo gets his face taken back.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 9: They said they're hopeful. They couldn't promise anything, but they said there, they said they're hopeful.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have a little hope too, man I.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it all just depends on how the x rays look like, if everything's healing.
Speaker 9: No, it's a weird thing. They've only x rayed me right after my surgery. I haven't had any x rays since. They really just feel your face and then I guess go off vibes.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm not I'm not a face doctor. But they it wasn't healing properly. It was supposed to be six weeks, and then they said, all right, let's push it back to eight. But they've always pushed it back ahead of time. They've never let me actually get to the day, they said. So that's what makes me have a little bit it a little bit of hope for Friday. So, man, I can't wait till to use his mouth again.
Speaker 2: Wha yeah, speaking of Max.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that was a weird stop at that word.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Forget your clothes again. I'll bring tomorrow off exactly.
Speaker 2: It's a it was a it was a wild Friday night, you know, with a hose.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. Good for you brows?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the dog I hope, yeah.
Speaker 1: One of them?
Speaker 2: What do you call him?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, it's like this, the the team of Zacho and Maxwell have been babysitting the doggie and the bonus pad. They're in lovely Minneapolis, and I'm gonna guess it's stanky in there right now.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like a corpse flower.
Speaker 5: If you use the black leg. It looked like a laser tag of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, it's a lot just a paintball course.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what guys do it looks like a Jackson Pollock photo.
Speaker 3: And the namers are like, my god, First, it's win.
Speaker 1: MAXI now that you hear. The Knicks own a two zero series lead. They are a first team that has recorded double digit comebacks in each of the first two games of the finals. They are in New York tonight, game time seven thirty. They are a two and a half point favorite. They haven't lost a game since Night one of the NFL Draft April twenty third.
Speaker 9: So insane the run that they're on, because it looked like you just said, saucy in that first series against the Hawks, it looked like.
Speaker 2: It was old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they looked fun. They were terrible.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh my god, Like if the Celtics are going to walk to the NBA Finals and then they've gone on this crazy streak, nobody on planet or thought that they would be up to zero, Like I don't even think Jalen Brunson's mother thought they'd be up to zero right now heading back to New York.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, actually.
Speaker 5: Hawk definitely would.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, one hundred. Dylan Harper's mom too. Have you seen her on Twitter? Salute salutes, salute.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: But the man that Knicks have been playing out of their minds and they've they finally kind of figured out exactly the right amount of minutes for their bench players because you know it for a long time that I mean, obviously it was Thibodeau is a different coach, coaching staff, but that was kind of one of their problems that the starters were playing way too much and they're getting the most out of those bench players. Victor wenbin Yamo, he kind of I mean, he took over in that fourth quarter. They went on a crazy run there to bring it real close. But then he's just been he's not totally there mental. It looks like I don't want to say it, but Kyle took the moment might be a little too big for him right now because he he kind of fumbled it there at that in that last possession, throwing it off the back of Stefan cast So, yeah, that was it was very strange. But I mean props the Spurs because it looked like it was over just that. You know, in the second half in general, they made a crazy one to get back in it and the Nicks survived. So man, it's gonna be I can only imagine how absolutely chaotic and racous it's gonna be in Madison Square Garden tonight. Unfortunately, not outside of Madison Square Guarden. The vibes are not going to be too great because they don't have those watch parties outside because the President is attending Game three. Yeah, so they canceled all the outdoor watch parties. But you know, New York is just going to be on fire metaphorically and maybe literally if the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Go up three to oh how about that?
Speaker 9: And I think only five I was reading this morning, only five teams ever have come back from a two to zero deficit. But you know, to the Spurs, you know, credit The most recent team to do it was the Milwaukee Bucks. I was only a few years ago. So they got a big hole to dig themselves out of and they got to do it tonight.
Speaker 12: Is this.
Speaker 2: That matters a ton stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, basketball fan appreciate it, and I'm sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I actually want to see that, you know, for the for Corey and his dad's bit. I wanted to see Wemby one. Yeah, when I want to.
Speaker 1: See New York City go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For the next especially, gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 9: Those videos of the fans outside the games are so funny, man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're so fun. And it's like Brunson, forgive me for not paying attention to this guy. I did not realize how good he was. He's such a good The fun thing about him and sorry, you know, it looks like he's ninety years old. He looks like he looks like the guy that came out of retirement to go on this epic run.
Speaker 2: He just looks like an he looks like an old head.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He invented the brn burner.
Speaker 2: Yeah how old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real bad joke for people out there who like science.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben, it was understanding what year do you believe? Specifically for you, do you believe Ghostbusters was released into the theaters on this day?
Speaker 2: And what year was? Like eighty five?
Speaker 1: Close there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like all those amazing movies.
Speaker 3: Film, yes, yes, great movie and eighty four, so it is a great year. A Priston. Directed by Ivan Wrightman, Ghostbusters starred a Bill Murray, Dan Ackroyd, and Harold Ramis. Great movie.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 12: That was the first That was the first cassette tape I ever bought in my entire life.
Speaker 1: So that came out in eighty four.
Speaker 12: So that was six years old, and my godmother took me to go get a Christmas gift. So we went to the record store and I'm six years old. I've never bought a you know, an actual cassette tape before, like an actual.
Speaker 1: Quote nquote album. Yeah, it's the first thing I ever bought.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 12: I loved the movie, and I bought the soundtrack. Yeah, I about the cassette tape of Ghost. Yeah, yeah, no soundtracks.
Speaker 2: Man, six years old, six years old?
Speaker 3: Well man, I mean that is a that's kind of a scary movie for a six year old. Good for you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do remember walking out of that theater a little yeah, a little scared, a little shit, just fees a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mostly urine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got the main theme, dig Dick Doom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It wasn't great.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't look right.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't great. But there's there's a couple of good songs. Yeah, I mean that was that was the one.
Speaker 5: That it does have that on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait forever by air supply. Huck loves that song.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. Air Supplies got some slammers.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this looks pretty good. Yeah, so there go.
Speaker 3: I mean nineteen eighty four, which was a long time ago.
Speaker 10: Big year though, and like oh yeah, oh yeah, a lot of nineteen eighty four references George orwell guy sure that Apple commercial, Oh yeah, with the Hammer.
Speaker 3: Which is the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back to you.
Speaker 1: The Links have won seven straight. They are nine and two. Olivia Miles is worth the price of admissions. She's outstanding. They battle the Wings Dallas tomorrow at seven pm. What really matters is this?
Speaker 3: The Wings of Dallas reminded me of song, but I can't think of what it is. Winds of change, maybe wings of love, all the wings all loves that you remember the song no hound of wings all.
Speaker 2: Water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, yeah, is it really no? I don't know. Jeffrey Osborne, Thank you, Jeffrey Osborne.
Speaker 5: That's jeff.
Speaker 1: That's Ozzy's brother.
Speaker 3: Great here, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know it was Ozzy's brother. I just told you, well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Welcome baby. One of us gone too soon. Sorry, my computer is frozen. Bryce Harper is bristling at blowback from his tooth brushing technique. Yes, just to squeeze from the tube to the tongue. Harper shared his morning routine approperly captioned morning y'all to more than six to one hundred thousand followers on TikTok, and one part of his oral care stopped even his most diehard fans right in their tracks. The Philadelphia felly slugger squeezed the toothpaste straight from the tube into his face rather than applying it to a toothbrush. He never used a toothbrush.
Speaker 2: M what do you mean he never used to I.
Speaker 3: Guess he never put the tooth face. He just put that stuff in his mouth, swished it around and the boom.
Speaker 1: I did that in Charlotte. I forgot my toothbrush, but I had the I forgot your toothbrush when we were at own a toothbrush and I went to our dentist. How can I go to the same Dennis. He doesn't like to admit that, but we go to the same Denis.
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 5: I was there the day before.
Speaker 1: We went to t I and they you know, you get the little care package.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has some slammers. Let me buy you a drink. Whales let you know?
Speaker 1: And oh is it not who sings that?
Speaker 2: Oh damn it?
Speaker 5: You know that song.
Speaker 1: Sounds and uh Zacho and I are at the event on Thursday night and he's like, don't get too close. I haven't brushed my teeth. And I'm like why He's like, uh, I forgot my toothbrush.
Speaker 2: I go, I have one for you.
Speaker 1: So I had one in my car and went out and got and threw it at his door. At his room and now he has a toothbrush so we can brush his stinky teeth.
Speaker 3: It's still in the wrapper, bru.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 12: So we've all been there where you forget do you guys? Do you guys just do the the Brice Harper? Is you guys use your finger inger?
Speaker 5: H Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys ever use like a washcloth?
Speaker 3: No, gross, I'm not of this us using dry clean one teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just fill your mouth up with that rag. Okay, I put that.
Speaker 2: Put that.
Speaker 1: I like the like the dirty rag in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: People like what they like?
Speaker 12: You take the dry wash cloth and you just kind of like put your finger underneath it. You get a little bit wet, and you put in and you just put the and then you just like brush with your finger.
Speaker 2: In the wash cloth.
Speaker 3: Idea, it's it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad idea. I found the swishing did a pretty damn good job. We disagree, Yeah, that flower the bazoo corpse mouth?
Speaker 5: Corpse mouth?
Speaker 12: Have you ever got have you ever gone down to the front desk and got the little replacement to Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I always damage my gums.
Speaker 2: You know why, because it's like a mouth for dinosaurs, Like it's huge, Like who who makes it?
Speaker 1: Like this of the brushes like four inches long? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Is like pee wee Herman's are you brushing mister Ed's teeth?
Speaker 1: It's literally a gag toothbrush? Like what why do they make for everybody?
Speaker 12: If you're gonna have a universe a universal toothbrush, why would you make it for a t rex?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I agree? Oh Tom, thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tom, So you're right, use use a toothbrush.
Speaker 8: And if you don't have one, apparently Sauce has got a missed car.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I had one for Zach in the wrapper using I've been using it at the bonuses. It's been great. Do you want to back?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Gross, grow grow? Got the little floss things.
Speaker 2: I keep the floster things in my car.
Speaker 8: I love flossers, man, Yeah, I love them.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes you floss in there You're like, okay, there's a corpse flower in my mouth right now, because like there's a piece of between my teeth for three days. I mean, nobody just means okay, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm with you. You got you got to keep those things.
Speaker 3: My god, I don't remember the last time I had an apple.
Speaker 2: My dad had one.
Speaker 3: I did I have done that before?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm like, that's a piece of steak that I had two days ago.
Speaker 1: The apple.
Speaker 5: He just didn't Yeah, yeah, yeah. He was holding Bob in form.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: That's the what really matters if we'll do news when we come back. And we got sports and lots of Viking stuff to talk about, because mandatory mini camp starts tomorrow. It's not voluntary anymore, ladies and gentlemen, it's mandatory. And we got Van Ginkel talking. We got Big Citrus and only he didn't say much at all. I just loaded it in because I love playing this button, Big Citrus. I love it. Yeah, so good, he's my new favorite player. I haven't seen him pay it down yet. We'll be right back, Patrick Moore, something.
Speaker 10: Like from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by GNZ, Ryan Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical.
Speaker 3: Good morning, we have DeLay's Highway thirty six