Speaker 1: With you for twenty three years in County through a good time, good job, and bad it's gross.
Speaker 2: The one constant in your life is row first Morning Glory chouse me coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way?
Speaker 3: Do police in New Jersey are doing something a little bit different in order to catch distracted drivers?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what they're doing coming up next. All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. I went to a baseball game on Friday night. I tell you well, quick story about going to the game. Speaking of baseball, there's a woman who was singing the national anthem at a baseball game and just just absolutely slaughtered the national anthem. I mean, I here's sometimes these stories of AI did a terrible job with the national anthemal this one, this one's pretty bad. This one is actually bad, and it's a I guess I've never heard of this person but a professional singer at one point in their life and massacred. Are you ready for the choosy? Thus I am here we go, Kanda Hizzy, I'll roll was Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: The President confirmed yesterday that the United States stepped in to help support Japan's currency. The Yen, calling the move a signal of friendship. This was the first time in nearly three decades that the US and Japan worked together to prop up.
Speaker 2: The Yen America first remember oh in Japan too, I forget about that.
Speaker 3: Trump said the US did it because of the good relationship with Japan and insisted the move would benefit both the US and the global economy. Elsewhere in the news, we have Distracted driving is a pretty big problem all over the country, right, but in New Jersey police there they're doing a little something weird and order to catch you if you are driving and distracted.
Speaker 2: They're dressing up as shrubs.
Speaker 3: Shrubs, shrubbery, yeah, to catch distracted drivers. They're covered in fake like leaves and all kinds of stuff, so they look like a bush on the sidewalk, but they're standing, so it's more like a sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: They use binoculars to catch the plates of people who are driving distracted, like messing with their phones. Then they radio ahead to another officer who stationed up the street, who pulls them over. One of these traps last week caught seventy four distracted drivers in six hours.
Speaker 2: This is something this guy. They're in Gillie sets. Yeah, you're canding may that guy's going to Okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is what happened. We were going to this is this is.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a come on, this is This is not what cops should be doing trying to catch people like this. This is a waste of police resources. This really is. I mean, get out there and do something. I'm not saying that people should be on their phones texting and drive when you're doing all those sorts of things. I understand that that's a potential issue. But to have this guy sitting out there in this bush suit gilly suits, is that what it's called. It's my outfit and call of duty on the sidewalk and then to radio ahead to another guy like I see in Miami Beach right out say Bankruptcy Bucks. There's this particular place where the cops hang out and they they will get people that don't come to a complete stop at a stop sign and so they're kind of parked out where you can't see him. Then people do a little rolling rolling stop and then they pull them over and usually there's two or three cops there and they just get people. It's just like an assembly line and it's utterly ridiculous with everything else that goes on in Miami Beach, with the amount of crime and the actual real stuff that's going on down there, to spend this amount of resources on this for five or six hours at a time, but you just sit there and watch them.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Get out there, arrest some of these people are doing the you know, ridiculous stuff on the streets.
Speaker 3: Well, I've told this story before when I was in I don't know if it was college. We were not, we were not twenty one yet. We went to see Cheap Trick. It was me driving and my friends in the car, and it was in Wisconsin and we was out in some field area and there was a van of these guys.
Speaker 2: They're all like hot.
Speaker 3: Guys, and they're talking and there's we're stuck in traffic and they're positioned right where there's a line to get into the place, and they were standing on their cars and their van and they're looking into the car and they could see that we had alcohol in the car, so they radio ahead. Sure enough, get pulled over and they take all of our money and all of our alcohol. So then we're at the concert with no money, no alcohol, how can they take it on it? They took their like it's going to cost this much money. They took all of our money. So now here we are all.
Speaker 2: Hold on because I've heard you tell this story before.
Speaker 3: We're to God because now we're in the concert. You know, money and.
Speaker 4: No money part.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that part absolutely. So you didn't actually get pulled over by real cops.
Speaker 3: No, we did because there were a bunch of people. They were arresting people. There was a paddy wagon. They did take some people down. I'm telling you, rite that crooked. If they were driving and they were drinking.
Speaker 4: I police took your money.
Speaker 2: They did. They can't take your money, drug dealers, they took it.
Speaker 3: They said it's going to cost two hundred and fifty dollars. Well we only had fifty dollars. Okay, we'll take it. Get out of here too.
Speaker 5: The fine or whatever. Fine, you're young and stupid to you go, Oh, okay, I guess.
Speaker 6: You paint it.
Speaker 3: Oh and one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 7: Super hot back then she should give the guy a beach ehing else.
Speaker 3: She actually was able to finagle people to give us beer to drink at the car.
Speaker 2: She was so hot. Yeah, that she could just go around and go like, hey, the cops took my money, can you buy beer for people? And she was so beautiful. Yes, she's that that people fell for this.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was awful being at a concert.
Speaker 2: I got damn hot. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: So be careful if you're in New Jersey because they're trying to get you.
Speaker 2: If you're distracted driving.
Speaker 3: But don't be distracted, don't don't be in.
Speaker 4: Your delaware, Brian says.
Speaker 2: So the cops will pretend to be a shrub to catch you on your phone, but they use their radio and laptop while driving.
Speaker 4: That is well, they're trained. They're trained.
Speaker 2: I trust them, Brian all right.
Speaker 3: A man from West Virginia by the name of James Powell has been arrested for stealing seventeen thousand dollars worth Little Debbie snacks.
Speaker 2: The scheme is a little weird.
Speaker 3: James was a delivery driver for a snack company that was supplying grocery stores in Pennsylvania as well as Ohio, but instead of actually making the deliveries, he would forge employees' signatures on the invoices without actually dropping them off. Then he would get paid for making the delivery and he would get to keep the Little Debbie snacks. So the stores almost immediately realized that they didn't have the inventory they were supposed to have since no shipments were scanned in. Then they figured out what was going on. The police say they tracked James down after people were seeing him at flea markets.
Speaker 2: So he's reselling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's reselling all of it. So he was charged with forgery, theft by deception, theft by unlawful taking, and deceptive or fraudulent business practices. Speaking of money, still no winner in the power Bowl lottery. Nobody matched all six numbers in the Saturday night drawing, so the power Ball rolls over to tonight, when the jackpot will be worth an estimated seven hundred and forty eight million dollars, So place your bets. And soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal soccer legend, has that hot girlfriend, longtime girlfriend by the new Georgina Rodriguez.
Speaker 4: They're not married.
Speaker 2: I thought they maybe they're not, don't Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speculation that he's getting married this Saturday, August eighth. Now they're planning to get hitched in Portugal, which is where Ronaldo is from. He's born and raised there. Yeah, and these two have been really quiet about their wedding details. But reports indicate that there's a cathedral at the island's capitol which is booked for a big wedding on Saturday, August eighth. Plus the hotel called Savoy Palace, it's a five star hotel near the cathedral, has been reserved the whole hotel hotel, So all indications are that this is the place they're all going to be.
Speaker 2: Somebody, I don't know if we put it on our MGTV a while ago, but we were talking like probably a year or two, five years ago, I don't remember how long ago, and that Ronaldo guy, you just had the picture up of him and I go, yeah, like, chicks love that guy that you know, they think he's hot is hot looking guy. And somebody goes, no, this guy just had tons of plastic surgery and work done on him. And if you find a picture and they sent a picture, I don't know if we ever showed it. They sent a picture of him when he was like eighteen or something. That dude wasn't No, that can't be that's every picture that shows up. No, that can't be right. No, way, No, are you for real? Oh that is that's Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Look at this?
Speaker 2: How old is he on the left? I don't know, I don't know. Is just his teeth?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's done. His eyebrows have been well at least well.
Speaker 2: No shop too, It's definitely. I think he had a nose shop. I noticed during the World Cup his forehead doesn't move so he he talks. He definitely doing a lot of botox. Tax is awesome, definitely.
Speaker 3: And finally, Vincent Pastori, I'm saying that right. Pastor died from Sopranos. The character actor best known for HBO's The Sopranos has died. He was years old.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that old. Yes.
Speaker 3: His longtime manager confirmed the death, saying that he was found at his home in New York City's Island after friends became concerned when they hadn't heard from him for a few days. So Athorti said that there's no signs of criminality, no reports that he died anything suspicious, that it was just natural causes. There you got, that's the schizzy on Rover's Morning Boy always said, here is.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 2: Martha and the van dellas anyone heard of this before?
Speaker 4: It's in the streets?
Speaker 2: What dancing in the streets?
Speaker 4: Dancing in the streets?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: The sign that this one heard more?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know this song? What song is this?
Speaker 4: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Nowhere to Run? I have heard this? I think like dancing in the streets? Sorry, dancing in the street. Let me hear that one, okay, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The way Mick Jagger remade the song I think in nineteen eighty three, s Bean Allen before that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right? Well what is Martha from Martha and the Vandella's doing these days?
Speaker 3: Must be elderly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Last time I saw Martha Reves ever perform was the nineteen ninety five Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concert.
Speaker 2: I watched that on HBO. She's sing.
Speaker 1: She's saying with John Mellencamp The Wild Night with John Mellencamp, because that was the you the song came out.
Speaker 2: Her name is Martha Reeves, as Jeffrey just said, So, how was how did she do singing in nineteen ninety five? She sounded pretty good back then. Well here she is, I'm sorry, here she is singing the National anthem at Robin Roberts Stadium in Springfield, Illinois. This is for a women's pro baseball league. I guess it is the inaugural game of the women's Pro baseball league. Didn't even know there was such a thing, but here is the here's the national anthem. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: Oh you see Bye was so proud? But why es last?
Speaker 2: The Rocks drive sand Rid?
Speaker 6: Who the pair last? Sweet? Where's the girl?
Speaker 4: These three pretty?
Speaker 2: And the Rockies? First?
Speaker 6: We air game rules? Fill that out? Land?
Speaker 2: Was wow?
Speaker 6: Still there? Angle bees? Where or the land on the bread?
Speaker 4: They try to know if we could have ice deport these women or what?
Speaker 2: But that was horrendous. That was not good. Why she's old? Well, I'm trying to figure out what was going on here now if you weren't watching the video, So this woman, Martha Reeves from Martha and the Vandellas, she's singing, and then two other women who are wearing like country get ups are also singing. They obviously we're not quite like they were not complimentary of each other there, so had they practiced this? Did they double book for some reason? And they like was there confusion? And they booked some country singer to do it, and then also this woman on the same day, and they go, I guess we both we will put you together.
Speaker 4: Like what was going on?
Speaker 7: And she trying to one up them? No, I know some you know, singers try to get the a little bit higher.
Speaker 2: Now, I feel like they were all together.
Speaker 3: They were assisting her because of her vocal we're working together. I absolutely think they were working either.
Speaker 2: They certainly could not have been any you think there was like a rehearsal or a practice for this somebody else. Do you think when you're in the middle of the national anthem, do you think like these other women that are that are singing here, like, do you think we'll take it from here?
Speaker 4: Do you think that they're like, oh my god, this is what right? They're good? Do you think that like they know how horribly this is.
Speaker 2: Of course, or do you think they're like, maybe it doesn't it's coming through the PA system.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: I love that you take it from here. Wow, she's not here, Maybe she can't be.
Speaker 4: I wish we couldn't hear.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm sitting down and putting my hat onto this, taking a knee to disrespect, put my ear.
Speaker 8: To the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wish.
Speaker 4: You sitting here by another country.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Oh my goodness, that was something that might be it's one of the worst. Oh, people in the crowd if you look. I think you can kind of see people in the crowd if you look in the background and they're just kind of like they kind of like smile, they're like, this is terrible, agreement saying, oh my, I don't think so there, yeah, man, terrible.
Speaker 4: Oh there was.
Speaker 2: So I went to a base game on Friday night, I guess, and me too went with me.
Speaker 4: We went with another.
Speaker 2: Couple who you have no friends. She does. There is somebody that she knows, a woman that she knows, and her husband, and so they have season tickets right behind home plate. And something a little bit weird happened. I mean, it's not super weird, but.
Speaker 3: No. Now you had to think about it for a second, You're like, huh, could he have.
Speaker 2: Been No, although we did end up back at my house at the end of the night after the game, and I'm like, hmm, that does always cross my mind.
Speaker 4: I go people's swingers, it does.
Speaker 3: It was all the way back out to your house I live.
Speaker 2: I guess somewhere out there near us. I guess, I don't know somewhere anyway. I'll let me tell you what happened. Let me take a quick break, and we'll be right back on Rover's More Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on, did they show that makes you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 2: Because you're not as stuff as us are yet Rover's More Glory?
Speaker 4: Lots of people said that.
Speaker 2: The woman said that I was singing the national anthemate that women's baseball game. That sounded just like my grandmother when she would sing in church. That was the most embarrassing thing. Oh my grandmother, it was her voice was quivering way more than that, like, way more. It was so embarrassing when I was a kid, because people would turn and they'd be like, what is going on? And my grandmother would be singing at the top of her lungs, and I would and then we'd get, oh my god, Grandma, you can't.
Speaker 4: I can't sing like that. That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Nobody else sings like that, And she well, if they're not trained singer like I am, Yeah, seven year old does want to hear that. So I went to a Guardian's game on Friday night and I was sitting I was sitting right on the aisle at the end of the row. And in the middle of the game somebody I noticed somebody had come down and it was in the aisle. It's crouched down right next to me in the stands, and it was Danielle, the girl who hates douge. Oh, that's so. She came into the stands just to tell me how much she hates douses. She had breath mint.
Speaker 4: She was like a breath man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I don't want to confirm anything.
Speaker 4: Where are you are you just pulling something right on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and she has stinky breath. One is like a camera person, a camera operator for the baseball team, and they're out there on the on the field, you know, doing a gas camera too. Oh yeah, like a full bronchist.
Speaker 3: She's a big ass.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that at all, big guess camera camera.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And like you know, she'll be out there on the field when they're doing the various activities or the first pitch or anything, you know, and the all the video goes up on the JumboTron. She came into the stands just to tell me what a horrible person Dougie is.
Speaker 3: That's so nice of her. I'm glad the Guardians are paying and.
Speaker 2: I shall do it.
Speaker 4: I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Talk to people in the stands.
Speaker 8: Do they know that?
Speaker 4: I'm sure they do.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: They everyone there hate sure, yes, love me.
Speaker 6: No, they do.
Speaker 2: And she said, Rover, one of the other camera people, they spotted you up here, I wanted to come talk to you. I said, oh, yes, you hate Dougie almost as much as I do. And then she left, and then and then I'll play this little clip from the game, just you know, just regular, just nothing. I can't really see anything in this clip or anything, but here, here's a little short clip. This is the third inning of Friday's game.
Speaker 9: I have been making his third start here tonight against Arizona in his career. He's also his team leading twenty third start the year. He's always a workhorse, you know, ever since he was a rookie. He gets out there and.
Speaker 2: He throws the rubber and he throws a lot of innings. Tan or Biby.
Speaker 9: Going back to twenty twenty four to start here tonight, he's eighty fifth since the beginning of twenty four, ties in for third in Major League.
Speaker 2: Bass was a little clip of the game from Friday night. Nothing much to see there, right, zero zero to see. It was a little more to see in the in the stands because that foul ball that was hit goes straight up in the air. Now, there's a net behind home plate, right, but there's no net that goes back. Apparently there used to be there was a net that went back so that the balls can fall down on you. So if you if you go back, here's you hear a screen. You see these these right the people right above the batter Uh, that is me right there above that little like clear dish thing. That's my hands that you can see, clear dish, Yeah, clear dishlue shirt right next to the stairs, that's correct. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, the guy with the white shirt in the.
Speaker 7: Big belly, no blue shirt, the giant progressive thing above the be's three sixty.
Speaker 2: Five, the guy with all the bracelets on the shirt. So that's that's me sitting there and my wife is sitting next to me. So this foul ball gets it goes straight in the air.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm, I'm.
Speaker 2: Actually I have a drink in my hand and you can yeah.
Speaker 4: I watch this.
Speaker 2: I have a drink in my hand.
Speaker 8: He's always atch my handsokie.
Speaker 4: He gets out there, and.
Speaker 2: I immediately put my drink in the cup holder because I'm looking up and I go, oh, man, that looks like it could be coming our way.
Speaker 4: But you know, this sucker is up there, man like it's it's super high.
Speaker 2: And so I put my.
Speaker 4: Drinking the cup holder.
Speaker 2: I actually take my eye off the ball so I can look down and put my drink in the cup holder. Then I look back up. I immediately start tracking the ball. Okay, all right, So I'm tracking it, tracking it, tracking it. This thing's moving by the way, all right. So it starts it's way over to my left, like in the section next to me. I'm watching and I go, oh, that's not going to come. And then it's coming right back. I go, oh my god, holy crap. And then oh man, this thing's getting pretty close. Oh it's getting really close.
Speaker 4: It's coming.
Speaker 2: It's like coming swinging way back around.
Speaker 4: It's coming right at us.
Speaker 2: And it hasn't hit a net.
Speaker 4: There's no net. There's a what do you mean no net? There's no net. And that's only that goes right right behind, right up and over the net.
Speaker 2: This this file ball is straight up essentially with a little bit of an arc and comes down on exactly the other side of the net. The net is like right in front of me, and so the balls come and I'm looking at and I go, oh my god, this thing's coming right at us. So I have my bare hands. I'm ready to catch this foul ball. But this thing's moving. I mean, it's it's it's really moving here. So now it's getting a little bit where I'm sitting, and it's going a little bit to the to the right of me, right where my wife is. So I put my hands out to grab the ball, but it's a little outside of my grasp, just barely outside my grasp, and it lands right between my wife and the girl that she's sitting next to her friend, and it blast the friend in the in the leg. My wife is the one that you screaming. Yes, you can hear her scream. She was so mad at me because that thing was going to hit me in the face. I said, I I know, I wasn't going to let that hit you in the face. I was going to protect you. She goes, you weren't going to do anything. I said, absolutely, I was going to grab it was out of my reach. I couldn't grab it.
Speaker 10: That's when you take off your baseball cap and you use that to catch the ball.
Speaker 4: You can't things moving too fast, things moving.
Speaker 2: I see guys holding babies catching balls. You could do it. Oh, this is up and down, straight up, super high down, just natural falling. Oh, it's got a lot of spin on there, though, Charlie. It's like it's like a curveball coming back down.
Speaker 4: So much space.
Speaker 2: You used to play baseball. Yeah, but my eyes are so bad, Snitz, I can't see anything anymore. My reaction time. I'm an old man. But this is my wife because she sees the thing coming too so instead of moving or like, she just she covered her head like this and ducked down and it just barely apparently just barely, Mistress. I could not reach it. I would have I go, honey, it wasn't gonna hit you in the face because I couldn't reach it. I would have stopped it from hitting you in the head. But it was just outside my grass. Because I'm sitting here, she's sitting next to me, and then the girl is sitting next to her.
Speaker 8: I can't like blast past them. And you can hear her scream. Though he's always a workhorse, you know, ever since he was a rookie. He gets out there and he tows the rubber and he throws a lot of hitting.
Speaker 4: But if you count the.
Speaker 2: She saw it, it's coming, because I swear it was coming, and it was coming like getting.
Speaker 4: It was curving. It was curving, and so she screamed twice. I was up there.
Speaker 2: If you count the number of seconds that's up there for a period of time, it was like slow motion. It's coming fast, slow motion. What do you mean where the ball? Who got the ball? Well, the person who got hit with it. So blast the girl in the leg. Her husband then just ends up with the ball. And then this little boy comes over and he goes, can I get the ball?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Now I saw what happened after that guy that we had sit here in the studio robbed the girl.
Speaker 4: Of a home run ball.
Speaker 2: So immediately give that ball to that kid. I don't want to be on the news for being a bad guy taking the foul ball from kid. So he gave it.
Speaker 4: The kid ended up with the file ball.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 10: I would have said no if it was me and I got hit with the ball. No, I'm keeping that ball. It hit me a bruise on her leg. Now, oh, I guess she had a big welt. Yeah, i'd keep that ball.
Speaker 2: So then all these all these guys come over and I don't know, maybe you can see it, like if you're watching later in the game or something. I don't know, maybe, but all these people come over and they're like, oh my god, do you do you need medical attention? They thought that my wife got hit in the head with it. Do you need medical attention? And she's screaming yeah, yeah, And then then she went downstairs, her and the girl went downstairs to go to the bathroom, and people were like, oh my god, we saw you get hitting the head with that baseball. And so it must have looked like she got hit in the noggin with the ball, but she didn't actually get hit.
Speaker 3: Me is see the one on the camera going like with her hands like some weird exercise.
Speaker 2: Does she have a carpled tunnel? She does?
Speaker 4: She is negative person.
Speaker 2: You are not. I'm an observant person.
Speaker 4: That's just what you're talking about, right, Look at it.
Speaker 2: I might she's always a worse she's got corporal tunnel. Why is she doing that? I don't know. Maybe she's telling a story about her hand. Maybe she's giving a hand signal. I don't know, telling a story.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's signaling to the picture.
Speaker 2: I would like to know why she's doing that with her hand. You see it.
Speaker 4: I think that's her hand.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sure. He was rookie.
Speaker 3: He gets out there to Oh, she's talking, for sure, listening the girl next to her.
Speaker 8: No she's not.
Speaker 4: She's talking to the girl next door.
Speaker 2: That the girls sitting straight forward. No one's talking.
Speaker 4: She's are you. I'm telling you, I'm talking to the girl dead on the hands. She's talking to the girl next toy. They talked the whole time.
Speaker 3: The girl is sitting and facing forward.
Speaker 2: Oh she's talking, talking next to her, listening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was up in the air for six seconds, six second, six seconds to catch it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that thing was you're.
Speaker 4: So goddamn hives And it was.
Speaker 2: So Then the girls say started paying a little bit more attention after this, because.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you always yell at people pay attention.
Speaker 2: You can hear scream right there. She was not happy with me. She because you wouldn't you wouldn't have stopped that thing. I said, if I could have, if I could have touched it, if I would have been able to.
Speaker 4: Reach it, I would have stopped it from heny.
Speaker 2: I don't know man or someone that says she's doing that international sign of what is it like this or something like that? Whatever that sign is. Shannon says, what the f is wrong with Dougie? What is she so negative? I was observant, right, No bad mouth my wife all this. It's so jealous of my not jealous you really, I.
Speaker 3: Would like to know what she was wearing. It seemed like it was a one shoulder thing.
Speaker 2: Black. Yeah, I guess, yes, No guardians were No, no, Julie says, what about the other woman's husband?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.
Speaker 2: I was watching. I was tracking that ball like and how weird. I'm not really a fan of the way it was set up.
Speaker 3: Why are you on the outside next to your wife and then the girl and then the husband. You should be with the husband talking like I doesn't want to choo to anybody.
Speaker 2: That's a pos for him. You have to know it's not. It's the dumbesty.
Speaker 3: You girls can talk to each other okay, so put the guy next to you and then the two.
Speaker 2: Girls together, okay, next to your wife. Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: You're at a baseball game, so then i'd being.
Speaker 4: Next to who? Where would he be explained to what?
Speaker 3: On the end, the husband, the wife of the husband, and then the girl.
Speaker 4: To sit next to his wife. And then you don't get a strange man. Probably I just met him.
Speaker 2: That No, he said, the girl his wife's that's Rover's friend. I've never met the guy before. Did you have talked to him? You have no friends.
Speaker 3: You could have made a friend that night, so it's a weird setup.
Speaker 2: Anyways. Oh man, if my wife would have gotten hit in the face with that ball or something, do you know that would have that would have been divorce.
Speaker 4: Divorce, that actually would have been a.
Speaker 3: You would have blamed you set that up?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, her face is strange. Blame but nothing happened, I know. Yeah, that sounds a good fun. Dougie is so jealous. She literally looks for anything to pick apart about B two in that video that's from Blueberry Charlie.
Speaker 3: Blueberry Charlie is wrong. I'm very supportive of your wife.
Speaker 2: And thirty says, Dougie always has something bad to say about your wife. Doesn't your wife want to punch her and her giant forehead? No, she doesn't listen, and free Fall Pilots goes flip some doughnutsy dumb ass good his uh, his profile picture is Sophie cunning free Fall Pilot. He must like Sophie Cunningham actress. The basketball is pointing. Yeah, yeah, actually I think they've they've it's a pointing one, but they've changed it to a middle finger, so.
Speaker 3: I don't get pointing. There's some I don't know something.
Speaker 2: Where this Sophie Cunningham was pointing at some other player on the opposing team or something, and it's somehow turned into some sort of viral. Maga loves this this woman now, I guess for some reason. Well, she said only girls should play in women's sports or something like that. That's true, Yes, it's not a crazy thought, it's absolutely true. But I guess they they love her now because of that. And somebody just was very upset with me. They said, did you see this video of Sophie Cunningham, the foul that was called against her where she got elbowed in the face, yet the call the foul was called on her. I did watch that video. I think it just happened yesterday or something, and it does look a little crazy. This person was chalking it up to racism in the WNBA. I don't know if it's racism. I think it's probably I think it's poor officiating. That they're just not very good refs in the WNBA. They're not. And I'm not saying it's because the refs are women and just I don't think they're very good. We've seen a lot of terrible calls in the WNBA, a lot of stuff that was not called, like the throat punch to Caitlin Clark not called.
Speaker 4: How do you miss this?
Speaker 2: So I just think they're I just think they're bad referee.
Speaker 1: I'll just say one thing about Kayla Kark. She shoots like Mark Price, moves a ball like Larry Bird.
Speaker 10: Where did you hear that from? Didn't hear from anywhere? He came up with that the second time I've heard it actually from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to get this to catch on this shame.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not trying to she but.
Speaker 2: I know who, But I know who Mark Price was as I hed yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So he was a prolific three point shooter for the Cavlar prolific three point shooter for the Cleveland Cavaliers back in the eighties and early nineties, and then Kayler Clark does the same exact thing and make it also played basketball like a chess game, like.
Speaker 2: The way Larry Bird does.
Speaker 10: He told me the other day that he would love to go see Caitlin Clark play in person. Really, yeah, he would love to go to a game just to watch her play. That's how amazing he thinks she is. We're getting a team here, so maybe she'll come. Wait, we're getting a w NBA team.
Speaker 2: One. We had one back in the past called the Rockers back then.
Speaker 4: One's coming twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna be called? You know, yeah, that's the announcement.
Speaker 4: They haven't announced yet, but everybody thinks it's gonna be the Sirens, and.
Speaker 2: That's okay, all right.
Speaker 5: They just have a lot of water imagery and it looks I don't know that's what people are saying. The old team was called the Rockers, Okay, so it could be that too. Yah, I don't think you go back to that. Well, I guess oh, it's catching on the WNBA for to some extent. I don't know, is anybody watching that? Do people actually watch that?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it a thing?
Speaker 1: Every now and then I'll watch the videos of Kaitlyn Clark on the graund and I see, uh, they drop precocized crowd regardless of what, what what whoever the Fever's playing, because that's like one of the top teams in the league at the moment, the Indiana Fever.
Speaker 4: Charlie, can you get this new?
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande? You got a music video? It's uh, let me see. Oh here here it is. People are saying, now, I've only seen a still shot from this, but people are concerned for her health and well being because Mariana Grande has put out this music video.
Speaker 4: She looks like a concentration camp victim from World War Two.
Speaker 2: She looks like when when we went in and we liberated those concentration camps and the Nazis were starving all their prisoners in the death camps. She looks exactly like that. I saw healthier concentration camp people. You can look at the footage from World War two, you go, she looks better than arian A Grande were meat on the bones.
Speaker 3: It is it is.
Speaker 2: Let me just see what she looks like in the music video. I've only seen stills from it. I guess the music video is called pedal p E T A L not not a pedal like a like a flower. Pedal, not a pedal like Jeffrey has a fetish for.
Speaker 8: Is advised.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm waiting for this. Arianna getting out of a taxi cab.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: So she looks very thin here, but she always looks really thin when.
Speaker 2: You can see her chest though. You look, you see her chest bones. See if I can Let's see if we can fast forward a little bit here? Oh lord, okay, here we go. That's not good. Look at this. What is going on with this chick? What is happening here? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: She weighs honestly seventy something. Yeah, she's probably eighty pounds this and then her people are like, there's nothing wrong with her. She does as she goes on to her she does a very physical performance. Just fine, stop it with this.
Speaker 3: Stop And now there's been such backlash. Did you see the latest that she's now stepping out of the public eye.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm done. I can't. She needs to step out of the public eye and into a buffet line, is what she needs to do. She wasn't stepping away till after the tour. Yes, she's got to finish for obligations.
Speaker 3: So when she's done in September first, she's going to step away because she's done with this. She's pulled out of a play that's happening next summer. She's sick of what people are doing.
Speaker 4: She's she's sick.
Speaker 2: She has a mental illness.
Speaker 3: I think stop it, stop it, okay, I just think this is sad that people are being so mean to her.
Speaker 4: No, nobody's being mean.
Speaker 3: Mean are you're saying good, I'm not to go to a buffet line.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that somebody she does have to. She's very very This is problematic. This is this is you know, you're not her doctor. Oh how do you you think that that's healthy?
Speaker 4: Looking right there? That's not problematic?
Speaker 2: Could be makeup?
Speaker 7: Oh god, did you tell your wife to eat a burger that actually looks like a fake chest?
Speaker 3: It looks like she's she's rage baiting us, like she has fake bones in there.
Speaker 2: What's it called her?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 2: The red carpet before her and that co star of hers from that Wicked movie where they were they're emaciated. They're just this is this is not normal. And this is as much as I hate to say it, but young girls who look at this kind of stuff, it, man, this could really screw you up.
Speaker 4: And probably not the only thing.
Speaker 2: There's other reasons why people get eating disorders and everything like that. Of course, it's probably the least of the concerns of young girls. But uh, this is not when you look up to somebody like this, this is she's christ Man, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: You don't think that that's a problem.
Speaker 3: There's no I think that she is going through something and that it's up to her to figure it out with her team. It's not up to the public to blast her and now force her to pull away.
Speaker 2: From the public.
Speaker 3: She's going to none of anyone's business.
Speaker 2: When you were this thin and this skinny, and I tell my wife, I actually do tell her, I said, you need the gain some weight, but when you're this love that. No, she doesn't like that at all. When you're this skinny, If you do have any sort of medical issue, any sort of complication, you get ill. You have next to no reserves fat reserve fat story. You know, there's nothing, there's nothing. I mean, it's really dangerous.
Speaker 3: How bad are people going to feel if there is something going on?
Speaker 2: There is something going on.
Speaker 3: She's been like this for years and nothing has been going.
Speaker 5: Like two or three years. She did not look like this before worse so everything wicked whatever? That that's when when something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Does she like all these other celebrities, they're all on Ozmpic and they I mean, I don't think, stop it, there's no way, no right, but she's she takes Osempic so she doesn't have to eat. That's the case. So you think that that other chick that she's with, that they all just they stop it? Are you guys insane? So the other chick that's also now skin and bones looks like a skeleton from Wicked?
Speaker 4: Yeah whatever?
Speaker 2: Her name?
Speaker 4: Who's that chick? I don't know, the black chick?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You're telling me that she also exists in somehow, somehow just also turned into a skeleton about her. It's ozampic.
Speaker 4: They're all on.
Speaker 2: They are, yes, and this is this is like an eating disordered person's dream. Drug Now is ozampic. You're not even you know, anger, you don't even have a desire to eat. You don't want to eat, but you don't even have the desire anymore. Oh my god, you guys are crazy if you think that this is. But there's been anorexic people before this happened. Yes, to happen.
Speaker 10: She's doing this grueling tour. She definitely needs to have some kind of fuel for her body. She hasn't maintained that she is. She's doing just fine. She has team people with her on tours. She hasn't passed out. There's are no stories, no drama, she's not like she just started tour.
Speaker 4: So you'd be okay if looked like that. No, Oh, what do you mean now?
Speaker 6: That is for me?
Speaker 3: My daughter's almost five to ten, So what does that have to do with anyth Because she needs to she's an athlete.
Speaker 2: She needs to have muscle. She's doing a tour all she needs a muscle to dance around on stage every night. Not an athlete.
Speaker 4: Oh so, in other words, you wouldn't want your daughter to look like that.
Speaker 3: I think if my daughter had a team of doctors around her like Ariana Grande does, I'd be okay with it, right.
Speaker 2: An athlete also needs to have muscle on them, Okay, so she drops out. So once she's done with her stupid athlete stuff. Yeah, you're okay if she looks like this, what's her what's her sport?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Your daughter dance and cheer? Isn't that what Ariana Grande does? No, she doesn't dance. She doesn't do dancing. She doesn't dance. She sings.
Speaker 4: Okay, an X, So you would be okay with Gianna looking like this.
Speaker 3: I think she has a prosthetic neck on. It does look fake, almost, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: It almost does because it's so disgusting.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is frightening. Doesn't it look almost like somebody in her life because those are her bones?
Speaker 3: Yes, But here's the thing, if she really was sick like she's, she's doing this to rage bait. She's wearing an outfit like that. She could wear things that hide.
Speaker 2: Her and she's not. So she knows that she's fine.
Speaker 3: She's doing a little bit of rage bait right now by wearing that outfit in the video.
Speaker 4: I've got to take a quick break.
Speaker 2: Eight sixty six Yo Rover is our number will be right back with the Hizzy hang On