Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojoe in the morning. Hope you guys had a great weekend. Chelsea and I went to Florida for the weekend. Nice, so we hung out with our son Joe, and then we actually did a night of hanging out with Joe's entire show, which was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So I enjoyed the Joe Show.
Speaker 1: You can listen to them weekday afternoons right here on our Detroit station Channel and five five, or you can listen to them also on the iHeartRadio app in the morning. But it was fun to hang out with them. We had a little bit of an issue. Chelse and I were staying at a staying in a place that had one bathroom. And it wasn't a hotel, okay. It was basically that there was only one working bathroom at the place that we go to when we're down in Tampa. And the unfortunate thing is when there's one working bathroom, it's very difficult for my wife because I like to be in the bathroom a long time and it's not a good situation for her because she times me when I'm in the bathroom knowing that at any moment she could have.
Speaker 3: To go and are you a little smelly?
Speaker 1: And I could I could be destroying it. Yes, I could be destroying the thing. So so we had a bunch of these guys come over and hang with us, and we went to some bars that were by, you know where we were out outside of Tampa. And Joe has a person that's on his show called Katie. She's a very nice person. She's she's been with the station for you know, fifteen twenty years or whatever. But Katie Crew or Katie Crews, Katie Uh here was her name, Katie. What's Katie's last name? Katie Summers, Katie Summer close, Katie Summers. You almost got to that one. Katie Summers. And all of us were out at the bar and at one point she leaned over to Joe whispered something in his ear, and they left and I had no idea where they were going in, or did Chelsea. And it turns out that she left to go in duty in our one bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because she's not duty in at the bar.
Speaker 1: Because site why she whispered at Jodo because she felt awkward and she said, my stomach is a rumbling and I think I have to go to the bathroom. Well, here's where the problem stems. Then she uses the bathroom. Then Jed needs to go use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Where did y'all eat?
Speaker 1: Then we didn't eat anything, but for some reason, the bathroom at the bar that we were at was not good enough.
Speaker 2: And the bar is right across the street from you know, our place.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's very convenient to go somewhere nice.
Speaker 1: And I got to say something. Did you get Smith his his bidet yet?
Speaker 3: I did? I haven't gotten it yet, but it's ordered.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, So Smith is getting a bid dat for Christmas birthday. Birthday it was fourth of two. Just so you know, people should not share a bidday.
Speaker 3: Oh god, what do you mean? Why?
Speaker 1: Because they no? Because you when you share a biday. I found this out from Chelsea. When the bidet is washing your booty, it basically has the stream of water that comes out and it's like a stick that comes up and shoots.
Speaker 2: The water up.
Speaker 1: Your fecal matter is getting onto the stick. So other people's fecal matter is on your bidet, which means which means any rich people because you know what, but are not expensive?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, they're not expensive.
Speaker 1: It's basically a thing that you put on your toilet. It's like a it's a wash lit type of like, that's.
Speaker 3: A good one.
Speaker 2: They got some thirty dollars on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, no, like the great ones that have dryer fans trust research the days.
Speaker 3: We got one with a dryer.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it got to a point where I had to like say to Joe, either nobody's using our bathroom or nobody can use the bidet. I don't want that, but because I don't want other people's fecal on there, because I don't want because basically it's like us using the same toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Let me say something please to the to you especially, you have pun intended poop pood on this rule that I have that nobody's allowed.
Speaker 3: To poop in my house.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to now agree with you, pease, thank you. I'm starting to now agree that that you should not be using the like it's you know what this was, This was our This was the only bathroom that was working was the bathroom in our bedroom. Yeah, and people should not use your bedroom your bedroom bathroom ever. And I want to and I want to ask you guys this, if I'm staying in a hotel room. Okay, say say that I'm staying in a hotel because this is what it was like. And there's one bathroom in there, and you have friends come visit you at your hotel, can you be okay with people using the bathroom? Like two number two.
Speaker 3: To the lobby.
Speaker 5: Listen, we're cool enough where you're inviting me into your house. You're not about to tell me what type of you know, bathroom option, like you can't tell me you can't do it.
Speaker 2: You could be I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want you sitting on my toilet in between you know.
Speaker 2: Who do you think said on it before?
Speaker 1: But the cleaning lady came and did the cleaning. I'm more and I just gotta ask a question. Why is why do bidet sticks keep the boo.
Speaker 2: Boo on there?
Speaker 4: Because they come although you should okay, this is from how I understand the bidet And I only use one one time because it comes out.
Speaker 3: You only push it to go after you're done, So you.
Speaker 1: Go, it pushes it and then the little the little thing comes out that has the after no no no, But it's cleaning the poop out of your booty home and it's falling down into the toilet. It's like a It's like basically basically it's like a uh water fountain where the water fountain thing is shooting up into you cleaning out the insides, but particles are falling down. So that means that your particles are falling onto the stick, which means Katie Summers particles fell on.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have like a self cleaning thing though, like you have to physically clean that stuff off of it.
Speaker 1: Well, eventually when you do clean your your toilet like with your.
Speaker 2: Mister bubbles or whatever it is, you know you're.
Speaker 3: For bubble bath or hope you're not clean toilet the.
Speaker 2: Thing that I squirt out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you got to make sure you clean that stick off.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody just texted and said I'm gonna hit Katie Summers up on social and ask her.
Speaker 2: And ask her about her booty. What's what's going on? Lisa High some morning?
Speaker 6: You guys havesed you yesterday?
Speaker 2: Are you doing bag baby?
Speaker 6: I'm doing really good. I want to say a couple of things. Because of Smith, I ordered a bidet and it came the same day. The day came the same day.
Speaker 2: I've got a beday you use it.
Speaker 6: I haven't gotten installed yet.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: The other thing is that I had a mother in law who no matter what you were talking about, because this isn't at the dinner table talking about roses, and within two seconds she turned it into poop. Oh yeah, so I got I'm kind of timing you there, more joy to see how long it takes you. You bring up poop every day?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Yes, I'm up. I have to listen. It's something we all can relate to. But it's something that I'm guaranteed you at least once a day. But will you allow strangers to use your bidet when you set it up?
Speaker 2: Lisa, I don't.
Speaker 6: Really have any company. I'm a senior citizen and I live alone.
Speaker 2: Well, then you know what I feel bad.
Speaker 1: I feel bad hearing that I'm gonna come over and use your bidet.
Speaker 6: Uncle who used to call people in to see his duty when he did an extremely long one and he's so proud of it. Yeah from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Give Lily or Lily, give Lydia your info and we're coming over to poop in your house.
Speaker 2: What's up, Bra? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 6: Good morning guys?
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 6: I was calling to say, Shannon, I know you don't like people pooping in your house, but I promise you, if I have to go poop at your house, I'm already mortified. So by the time I'm done, your entire.
Speaker 4: Bathroom is gonna look cleaner than it was when I went in there.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny. You know what though, that's actually uh really interesting. When I use people's bathrooms, I treat it so much better than I do my own bathroom, and I am like that where I will make sure I pick up and wipe the seats. I do that airplanes too, Like yesterday had to go pee in the airplane. People peed all over the place inside there, and I don't I don't want somebody coming in there after me and go, hey, that big fat guy just left left to destroyed bathroom.
Speaker 4: If I've put enough toilet people on the seat, I might take another wad and like go around and get it all in at the same time.
Speaker 2: But I always take the big napkins they have inside the plane.
Speaker 5: So if I p hr house, or if I do do, I promise y'all I'm a cleaner, it's gonna look spotless. I'm gonna even lift up the seat and get the little piece of Next time, I'm gonna get you the brush.
Speaker 2: You can use whatever. What if you go over to people's.
Speaker 1: Homes and you you just bring your own brush and cleaner?
Speaker 2: I got it. Guys, what's up here? The electrician? What's going on?
Speaker 6: How you guys doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I'm a commercial electrician.
Speaker 5: Now, but I was doing residential for a while, and yeah, you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: You know, do you go in people's homes that are you know, you're doing their your work at?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Shannon? Would you would you let the electrician?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I told you the story about the plumber that I caught with his pants down because they accidentally walked in.
Speaker 3: I can't get that out of my mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the thing is like, if you're doing a service, you in your whole house, I'm you know, you want to use the bathroom or you're gonna go Timmans down the road.
Speaker 2: To McDonald's use the bathroom. That's rude.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: If the guys in your house were doing work, you can't just say go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: What if he leaves splattered? Huh? Oh no you can't. I mean you gotta have.
Speaker 3: What if his equal particles are on your I don't want, I don't want.
Speaker 4: It's raining from the ceiling.