Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five.
Speaker 2: Yoh five and six to fifty five. Oh no, all right, it is timed out for the five to six fifty five. We had a new game yesterday. Aaron was our champ yesterday one and was going for two in a row.
Speaker 1: What's up, Aaron? How you doing, Buddy good? Just out here in Arizona. Hey, it's early for you. This guy drove from Michigan.
Speaker 2: Was it Michigan or Ohio that you drove all the way through Texas and then Arizona. Well, I picked up in Massachusetts, but oh your pickup was all the way way on the East coast.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This guy's dealt with some weather. Now he's got some fun in the sun. All right, Well, before you drop your load, your challenger today is from right here in the Detroit area, Harper Woods, Michigan. She is at home, and please welcome Teresa to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi Teresa, Hi, Teresa, Good morning.
Speaker 2: It says here that Teresa, you're recovering at home from having spinal cord injury.
Speaker 1: Are you doing okay? Yeah, hanging in there.
Speaker 2: Well, we're thinking of you, and we hope that you have. Thank you a good game today, Aaron, say hi to Teresa.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Teresa High, good morning.
Speaker 2: All right, we got five questions that we're gonna ask here to both of you guys, pop culture related. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. I'm gonna lock you Aeron in a soundproof area, so stay there for a second, and Teresa, I will ask you the questions. First question number one, Caid Cunningham led the Pistons to another win last night. What's Caid's jersey number? I'll give you a multiple choice. Is Caid's number A number one, B number two or C number eight?
Speaker 1: I don't know that one, so I'm gonna go number two.
Speaker 2: Question number two. One of the movies that the late Rob Reiner appeared in was The Wolf of Wall Street. Who who starred as Jordan Belfort in that.
Speaker 1: Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Actress Brittany Snow is setting the record straight on plastic surgery rumors, saying that she's had botox and fillers. What's the name of the Netflix show that she starred in about a group of Texas housewives that are hiding a bunch of deadly secrets.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was very popular, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pass on that one. Question number four. This my House rapper singer is celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 1: What's his name? The song my House? Hey? I have the song in my head. I can't think of it, guys. Okay?
Speaker 2: And question number five, Donald Trump Junior is engaged to a socialite, be Tina Anderson. What's the name of President Trump's youngest child. Let's bring our champ back from a sound proof area. How do you think?
Speaker 1: How do you think you did? Teresa? I got one right, you got three?
Speaker 2: Got three right? Respective That is not bad at all, Teresa. Not as bad as you thought, but not as good as you should be. Here we go, Aaron, Well, she just had spinal cord surge. We got to give this woman some grace here for goodness sakes, she said. The lady had a spinal cord operated on. All right, Aaron?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Aaron? Yes, I'm ready, okay.
Speaker 2: Question number one Caid Cunningham led the Pistons to another great win last night. What's CAD's jersey number? I'll give you a multiple choice.
Speaker 1: Is it A? One? B? Two? Or eight.
Speaker 2: Hell you no, it's number two. Marl and Teresa. You guessed on that and got it right. Question number two. One of the movies that the late Rob Reiner appeared in was The Wolf of a Wall Street who starred as Jordan Belford in that movie.
Speaker 1: How do you not know that? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Actress Britney Snow is setting the record straight on plastic surgery rumors, saying that she's had botox and fillers. What's the name of the Netflix show that she starred in about a group of Texas housewives that are hiding a bunch of deadly secrets. I have come on serious, you would like it?
Speaker 1: It makes you horny when you watch it. Ples.
Speaker 2: Yes, that show is called Hunting Wives.
Speaker 1: Yes. Question number four.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to get both of these next two questions right to stay our champ and win with the tie. Miss it and Teresa, You're back tomorrow. Question number four. This my house rapper singer is celebrating a birthday today. What's his name? That's such a good song? And how old is by the way flow Rider?
Speaker 1: Do we know? Is he really that? Really? He is? Forty six? Forty six? All right?
Speaker 2: It comes down to this question here, Trucker, Aaron today, September sixteenth. This is really Shannon. That's all right, that's all right, that's a good question anyway. All right, here it cos comes to this question, Aaron. You get this question right? You won with a tie. Get it wrong. Teresa will be back tomorrow. It is Frank Sinatra's birthday. Yeah, we chose flow right over Frank.
Speaker 1: Wait a second. I don't know, I don't know, but that's okay. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number five. Donald Trump Junior is engaged to a social life by the name of Bettina Anderson. What's the name of President Trump's youngest child?
Speaker 1: Three seconds. I don't pay attention to those. I have no clue. Why whoa Baron Trump?
Speaker 2: And you? One and done, Teresa, Teresa with a spinal cord recovery happening. You've just won the five at six fifty five. Congratulations to your beautiful lady.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're coming back. Yeah, you're back tomorrow. Get it. Oh god, it's vale. Hey, hold on, we got a parting gift.
Speaker 2: I want you to hang on the phone for just one second, Aaron, and make sure that you get a prize. I don't know if he'll be able to use it because the trucker is a trucker.
Speaker 1: But if there's scooters coffees along the way, Scooters is the sponsor. It's module in the morning's five is sick fifty five.