Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojoe in the morning. Good to have you guys here with us today. I got a lot to get to this morning. Oh my gosh, Lydia just sent in the the group text what it looked like at Cedar Point yesterday.
Speaker 2: That is insanity.
Speaker 3: How was it even open?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's funny. They canceled a bunch of things, including last night. They canceled a concert, an outdoor concert, the John Mellencamp concert. So there was no little little diddy about Jack and Diane.
Speaker 2: At Pinab the other Well, you know what, is he gonna join us tonight? I don't think so. I think that they'll have to reschedule it.
Speaker 1: I think because they have another they probably have other stuff that's going on rescheduled for yacht rock. He's not necessarily yacht rock though everybody's Then did you see the video that Lydia sent yesterday that was posted and I don't know what service is, but it was a posted of what wildfires do to people in Detroit and all the crazy, crazy like people getting getting a little amped up out and about on the streets. Do you see this at night, Anna, like from out of your window at all like the people like the girls twerking, and of course I'm jumping on cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I wake up at three point thirty or three forty five and I hear it outside, So I look outside and I'm like, oh, the bar across the streets still turning up.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I want to get invited to? And I don't know if anybody would invite me. I mean it, maybe maybe I can, you know, say, hey, you know you used to listen to this radio show when you're a kid like you're you don't realize it, but your your mom listened to when she was probably pregnant with you. But will you invite me to the things that happen where they all of a sudden pull up in cars and start doing a bunch of donuts in the middle of an intersection.
Speaker 2: Say less, I see that happen downtown? Though where's that at? Is that like Southfield or where high it's Highland Park?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Detroit somewhere, but I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 1: I can't even find parking downtown when I'm trying to go to six Salon or to uh Lay, you know. But they when I see these videos and it's funny. It's always the Metro Detroite News. If you don't follow, that's a great follow. Metro Detroit News has videos always of what's what's this?
Speaker 2: Like this like yeah, wow, looks like a vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but look at that girl.
Speaker 4: I'll only invite you if you start doing donuts in the suburban.
Speaker 2: You don't want.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest, I don't think I could get that card going donuts unless it was like snow. I've done it before in the Twelve Oaks small parking lot, like where I've gone in there and it's all full of snow and I said to this kid, I go watch this and oh my kauds are like you are scared to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know that I've ever done like either I would throw up or I would take Do.
Speaker 2: They can somebody explain to me?
Speaker 1: Like do they send out like an E FIGHTE to invite everybody?
Speaker 4: I think there's gathering some older cool car vehicles.
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? Like? I always wondered where are they?
Speaker 1: Where are they telling everybody that this is where we're going to get or Kevin says, pull up?
Speaker 2: Where we all pulling.
Speaker 3: Up at so could you imagine if that happened during the Dream Cruise on Woodward next month? There was just one specific intersection where you had to do donuts.
Speaker 2: See going forward downright Woodward Long Lake. I would like that.
Speaker 1: That's kind of away from all the kids that are out there on the corners. Guys, Ellie, what's up? Elliott's Mojo in the morning. Hi, good morning, good morning. How you doing.
Speaker 5: So it's called Sunday's Sunday.
Speaker 2: This Sunday Funday.
Speaker 5: Yes, when they all get together, it's all like anywhere new cars, older cars, charters, challengers, and it's usually gage genographic of like eighteen and I've seen all the way up until like forties and fifties.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest, I think you're talking about something different than my thing. The thing I'm talking about is where they're like literally surrounding the cops and like you know, the cops are out there getting like you know, you see all the smoke from the tires going around them.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Sunday Funday.
Speaker 5: What they do is they'll take over. Yes, so it doesn't always happen on Sunday. It originated they would do it on like Saturdays and Sundays, and then it's just kind of turned into they'll do it all different times.
Speaker 2: Have you been They'll get.
Speaker 5: Together, Yeah, they'll get together, they'll send out a message and next thing you know, they take over a certain intersection and they'll be like fifty cars where two or three, maybe four would be spinning.
Speaker 2: Can you add my phone number to the group text?
Speaker 1: I want to know when this goes on, like I want to hear about Well, I.
Speaker 5: Can tell my niece because she's the one that doesn't text messaging. I'm kind of a scaredy cat, so I just kind of lived seriously through her.
Speaker 1: You're scared of what the cops or something? Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah, all right, Sunday Funday? Well, uh, well it's a Sunday Funday. And see what's what's going on? What's going on, Chris? How you doing?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I just need to make a quick comment about you and wanting to go do donuts?
Speaker 1: Yes, So, first of all, takeovers are what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Takeovers are unsafe.
Speaker 1: You take over an entire like intersection, do donuts, Those are unsafe.
Speaker 2: And unwarranted in the car community. Well, you're gonna be looking for as the car.
Speaker 1: Show that has a takeover section, it has like a drift section, and it has a donut section. Okay, yeah and that. But you know what we used to do back in the day. I don't know if you ever remember. Back in the day, we used to host our radio station with hot car takeovers at the Silver Dome. So back when the Silver Dome was still there but nobody was playing in it, when you know they had already moved, we would take over the parking lot and have car shows. That's kind of what you're talking about, because I remember there were guys that would do stuff like that that they would do like I just call them burnouts, you know, or or yes, I don't know. Skating, No, skeaching was kind of like hanging on the back winter time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember skeaching?
Speaker 1: But so those ones are more appropriate ones because you're doing it in an area where it's controlled environment, not in the middle of an intersection when people are trying to go home.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, exactly, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, Well what car club are you part of? And first off, what do you drive?
Speaker 2: I don't drive anything that I can do anything crazy. I just have a Saturn.
Speaker 1: Aura Saturn's vintage that is vintage. They don't even have those cars anymorepher this.
Speaker 2: Car is it holding on by a thread? And hope?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I always wanted a Civic because of fast and furious. Like I always wanted like to get like a little But that's a dream, that's a dreams the best, all right, Chris Well, thanks for the call.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. He's Theopher doing Jelly Feel.