Speaker 1: Kevin's going to be back next week, so he'll be back, So he's taking a week's vacation, so he's not here, but just us girls hanging out. Second date update.
Speaker 2: It's the second date update.
Speaker 1: A module in the morning right now. Second date Update. Amanda says that she knows why she's not getting a call back, but she just wants confirmation. I kind of like this because I think everybody kind of knows where they went wrong, but they play dumb to the fact that that might have been a big enough deal breaker.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe it was something else that you don't even aren't even aware of, and this is going to help you figure it out.
Speaker 1: So Amanda's gonna ask Mason real quick if it's what she thinks it is. Amanda, you there, Yes, I'm here, Amanda. Mason's on the phone. Say hi to Mason.
Speaker 4: Hi, Mason.
Speaker 1: Hey, First off, Mason, why aren't you Well, you don't have to explain. I'll let Amanda ask. But it's interesting when a guy or a girl doesn't call somebody back, you almost kind of like, go God, at least call him back and say, you know, hey, this isn't going to work out. But I guess Amanda will get it on here right now. Amanda, go ahead, ask your question to Mason.
Speaker 4: Okay, is it I know that, like that parasite is going around, and you know, like, is that why you aren't talking to me anymore?
Speaker 2: Explain you have it?
Speaker 1: Wait, explain Amanda, you have that that thing you got that stomach stuff.
Speaker 4: I had it, like I had it apparently after our meal, like I just kept going to the bathroom and like, I don't know, I got embarrassed by it. I just didn't feel good. And he told me it was all right, you don't it was fine, don't worry about it. And I just can't help but think that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that why it's Wait?
Speaker 1: But but she was, yeah, it's not it's not. No, I don't think she's talking about contagious. Did you spend your your date in the bathroom?
Speaker 4: I was like constantly running to the bathroom, Like we went back to his place, and it was so bad. It was I mean, I feel bad and I felt bad.
Speaker 2: It was just oh I didn't date and go home.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't know I had that at the moment, and I was kind of in at that point.
Speaker 1: So Mason, what was it that Amanda had to use the bathroom so much during the date that that was kind of a turn off for you.
Speaker 5: Uh look, so yes, and no, no, like I got to go to the bathroom. You gotta go to the bathroom. I understand that, And I understand that there's this thing going around and obviously you have no control over that. I'm not trying to blame you for that at all, but look, there was just a lot and the bathroom wasn't super clean, you know, after everything, and and you know, for a first date and for all that to go on, it was just very off putting, to say the least.
Speaker 1: And so you so you were not necessarily just you know, having issues with the fact that she was not really with you most of the date. It was just the whole nature of the date. The whole thing had had kind of a bad feel to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look, the date was fine, and yeah, she came back to my place and all that stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were not feeling well did you use the bathroom at his place to Amanda?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I had to. I mean I didn't know I was going to have this. I mean, obviously I wouldn't have gone on you know, but like next thing, I knew it was just oh my gosh, I think I would be done and then I I mean, I wasn't. I wasn't doing it on purpose, and obviously nobody wants that. No, of course, like you told me it was fine, and like I I believed you, and like I mean, obviously I didn't ask for this.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you? And it was fine?
Speaker 5: But it was fine, and I'm not again, I'm not blaming you.
Speaker 6: It's just.
Speaker 5: I don't really know how to explain it in words. It's just one of those situations where I guess, like because of everything that happened and because it was just the first date, and again I'm not blaming you, and it was fine, and it's you completely understand that this is a weird bub that's going around or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 6: But like it's just one of those things where just.
Speaker 5: Their overall situations is.
Speaker 2: Not I don't know, it's fine, you would be fine with calling her back?
Speaker 1: Can I ask a quick question about this thing? Because there's this there's this thing going around obviously, and we know that a bunch of our listeners have gotten affected by this. Honestly, the only person that I really truly know that might have it is my buddy Paul said that he thinks he has. And then Kenyatta, who's one of our Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Super fascion tested. So so.
Speaker 1: When you go on a date with somebody, like I've been, you know, noticing that a lot of my guy friends go on dates and they will say to me that are like, you know, I get turned off by a girl that comes to my place and wants to go use the bathroom, like you know what I mean like that, I don't know even it's like a bodily especially if they're in there for a long period of time. When you're going through this, Amanda, are you doing it for a long time? Like were you in the bathroom for a long time or was it just more frequent visits.
Speaker 4: I mean there was like one or two times that it was like uncomfortably too long, but then otherwise it was just like as soon as they sit down or.
Speaker 5: Have to go back.
Speaker 1: What do you think when you when you're if you're on a date and the dude's in the bathroom for a long period of time, or if for guys, when a woman goes into the bathroom and you know that she's actually duty in.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel bad because she couldn't help it, and I don't think like I think it's if the date was going well, then they she deserves a second chance. But at the same time, I'm I'm boggled as to why you didn't say at like during dinner. I think I'm just gonna go home. I am not feeling well. I would love to rain check this and like have a redo. At another time, I'm clearly not well.
Speaker 7: Agreed, But it also sounds like he was telling her, Oh, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm pooping every five minutes.
Speaker 2: I want to go home.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on, Stephanie wants to comment. What's up, Stephanie High?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to say that this guy's a turd Ferguson, like totally, like what a jerk. She was sick and he's totally unempathetic, So dump him like it's.
Speaker 2: Done, be done.
Speaker 1: I think he doesn't seem like he's completely on. He let her come back to the house and use the bathroom. I don't think that was fully wrong.
Speaker 6: I just I think he sounds kind of.
Speaker 1: Like a jerk, Like I just do I just I do think that the timing was a bad timing. It's almost kind of like, hey, I'll see you in a few weeks when this thing goes through me.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sarah, How you doing?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 6: It's doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: Everybody good morning.
Speaker 6: I'm like the rest of all of you guys.
Speaker 4: She should have done win Hole.
Speaker 6: There's no way I'm gonna go to a man's house.
Speaker 2: And have diarrhea back and forth in the room.
Speaker 1: You know, she probably spent half the time cleaning up behind herself while she was in there.
Speaker 3: Well for him to end.
Speaker 9: Thing, I gotta I gotta Yeah, you can't say that to like, if you're going back to somebody's house, obviously, like one would make the assumption that maybe things would happen.
Speaker 2: I would not be touched exactly.
Speaker 4: I would not.
Speaker 2: Mason.
Speaker 1: Why would you only invite a girl going back to your place because you think something's gonna happen. Why would you think that that would be a good idea to invite Amanda back to your place?
Speaker 2: Why not just end it, you know.
Speaker 1: At the the restaurant or whatever that you went to.
Speaker 5: I mean, I I mean, I didn't know that she was gonna sit there and I mean, look, here's the thing. You come back to my place and.
Speaker 6: You gotta use the bathroom once or twice.
Speaker 5: It's not really a big deal.
Speaker 6: Okay, like that didn't bother me.
Speaker 5: People have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: But again, it's just one of the things where.
Speaker 5: When you're constantly like we're standing out and then you have to leave and you you know what.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just it was weird.
Speaker 1: Why even invite her though, I don't know what the mouth still work? Oh hey, I don't know if I actually want to know in the middle of the middle of anything like that, she's got to go in duty.
Speaker 2: What's up, Lance? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 8: So one important thing that he said for me was that she went to the bathroom and when she came out, the bathroom really wasn't all that clean after So if my advice went over and they go to my bathroom and just leave, uh diarrhea on the side.
Speaker 7: Of the polder, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Was so sick.
Speaker 2: It is again all water.
Speaker 10: No, I know, I know, it's.
Speaker 9: Just at that point you didn't Okay, all right, hold on, Mark Marcus, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What you want to say?
Speaker 6: I mean, I just don't want to go out with someone who doesn't clean after themselves.
Speaker 5: I mean, imagine what her car looks like because the toilet.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, I hold on. Everybody's saying, what's up, cat?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 7: Pretty good?
Speaker 4: How you all doing good?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to.
Speaker 10: Make a comment for him, Mason, being in his situation. I kind of can see it because he made a little brief comment about it after she left. He had to clean the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, people are focused on that.
Speaker 10: Now you have explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 7: He had to clean the toilet.
Speaker 10: Yes, now if you had to clean some they's toilets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you try to get by it.
Speaker 2: Defense. What is she going to say, where's your toilet brush? Let me clean the paper? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel bad. Listen, Amanda, I feel horrible about this. I I wish that you when you're completely done. Are you done with this or you're still dealing with it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm done with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's have a redo, Mason. Let's do a redo.
Speaker 1: Or can you not get the thought of your cleaning the bathroom out of your mind?
Speaker 5: Honestly, it isn't because it's been like several weeks at this point, and like many colors had said, I did have to clean up the bathroom afterwards. It's just I mean again, it's not like it was love at first sight.
Speaker 6: You know it.
Speaker 5: It was a fine first date.
Speaker 6: But you know it's this wasn't.
Speaker 5: Like this wasn't a cute cute.
Speaker 3: That's do you know the lingo.
Speaker 2: There's definitely no meat tuning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Like it wasn't like a seven or eight dates in and this happened more this This was just the first date that led to her having again, not her fault. I'm not blaming her.
Speaker 2: It's just explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 5: Zach.
Speaker 1: Let label this second date update explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: That's the name your.
Speaker 8: Home of War of the Roses, the Five Lives, to Tell Your Mom Phone Scams, and Shannon's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna do Summer of Cars, cash and gas. We got the five Lies Tell your Mom Phone scam coming up here in just a little bit. Stick around for that in more Morgan Walling tickets right now eight four to four Mojo Live ninety fifth Collar wins a fifty dollars gas card from Kroger and qualifies for a brand new twenty twenty six Chevy Tracks or twenty Grand Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 9: He's dirty