Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Mornings. Five it's six fifty five five and six to fifty five five, six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Teresa kncked off a quick champ yesterday. Now you're going for two in a row. Teresa, say hello to your challenger. Is it Corinn?
Speaker 1: Yes? Corin?
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Hey k good morning, Good morning, Hey Teresa. I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof arey. I'm gonna ask Kurenn the questions.
Speaker 1: First, all right, sounds good?
Speaker 2: All right, Kuran is from South Lyon, Michigan. You're heading to work right now? What do you do for a living? I I played before, back in September. I was on a Lexus marketing team and now I'm on the Stilantis team. M bring good things to Stillantis. All right, well, Corinn. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins? I always goes to the champion. Question number one, the voice crowned it's season twenty eight winner last night. He's a part of the team led by which former One Direction star.
Speaker 1: Nile Horn. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey's brother was commenting on ESPN about the possibility of his retirement from the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: What is Travis's brother's name Jennason Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Question number three, Noah Schnapp says that he was really emotional when filming wrapped up on the final episode of his Netflix series.
Speaker 1: What show did he star on? Stranger Things? Question number four?
Speaker 2: Shannon has this story in the dirty about the final twenty four hours of Rob and Michelle Reiner's lives, including an argument that happened at a holiday party hosted by this former late night TV host?
Speaker 1: Who was it O'Brien?
Speaker 2: And question number five? In the first Home Alone movie, where was the McAllister's family traveling to when they accidentally left Kevin Holme alone parish?
Speaker 1: Let's bring the champ back from a sound true, Harry, This is a tough competition because she got all five. R can't get better than.
Speaker 2: That, Teresa. You got to get them all right, Okay? Question number one. The Voice crowned its season twenty eight winner last night. He's a part of the team led by which former One Direction.
Speaker 1: Star oh now Horn? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question two. Travis Kelcey's brother was commenting on ESPN about the possibility of his retirement from the Chiefs. What is Travis's brother's name?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds Oh my gosh, Screen Park.
Speaker 2: No oh, Jason, we got a new chance.
Speaker 1: Is back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Karan, you are back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: How did you do when you played in September? Karan? I think I got like five or six rounds.
Speaker 2: I can't remember off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: You let me come back of like a question like the double Jeopardy. Oh I remember that audio Daily Double Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: We love you, Teresa. We got a partying gift for you. I don't even know what the parting gift is. I can't remember what is the party before you look for it?
Speaker 1: Can I shout out my little guy today? Yeah? Go ahead, he's about seventh grade. To Elijah, he's home six today. Oh so much.
Speaker 2: Shannon's gonna send him Starbucks now. Actually, we're gonna give you Scooters coffee. Congratulations, you got Scooters?
Speaker 1: All right? Hold on one second. It's module in the morning's five, it's six fifty five five